Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all at all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't give a.
Speaker 2: Black bus busy.
Speaker 1: Listening to.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 2: I want to joy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy, have.
Speaker 2: You got you can.
Speaker 6: Turn you love moone, you gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the water of the money.
Speaker 2: Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now one and on that Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well all right, I've learned something and it's sharing time. And I am ever appreciated. I do appreciate God for all that he allows me to learn in my life. Well, one of the best lessons I've learned is that hardship teaches you some great lessons. Challenges brings about some of my best results. I think what I'm trying to say is in every challenge, in hardship, every setback, I've learned something so so valuable. So here's what I've You know, I've known this, but I've just learned it at a different angle. Appreciation and gratitude is the key to having more Now I don't know how that sound to you, but I can't tell you how true it is. God being fair and just as he really is.
Speaker 2: He really is. He's a fair and a just God. What's most beneficial to us is he happens to be full of mercy and grace.
Speaker 7: And I'm telling you something, man, I've probably benefited from his grace and mercy more than anything else. I mean, really, man, if it wasn't for him just forgiving me, and then for him just touching my life the way he has, I mean, I'm not here in this position today.
Speaker 2: I'm just not.
Speaker 7: But a funny thing has happened along the way, even to you, if you look at it, is that your genuine appreciation and gratitude has been the key to you having more for your continued blessings and for making room for Heaven to open up and pour out blessings that you don't have room enough to receive. If you look at it, see God being affair and just.
Speaker 2: God, which he is. Why would he put more on you than you can bear?
Speaker 7: If you've noticed everything that's happened in your life, if you're still here, you've.
Speaker 2: Made it, you know, forget how rough it was got that, but you made it. Forget what it sent you through and it how it made you feel. You made it.
Speaker 7: Now, what makes people give up and you hear about people committing suicide, is they leave the God out of their life and they start allowing that other voice to control.
Speaker 2: And if it's really true that God never puts more on you.
Speaker 7: Than you can bear, as long as you stay connected to God, you can get through anything. But you lose that connection, you lose that communication, you lose that relationship with him. If you're not having a relationship with God, then who you having a relationship with. It ain't but two forces at work at all time. It's good and evil. It's positive and negative is God, it's Satan. Now, this is at work all the time. So if you're not being positive about everything, you leave room for negative to step in. If you're not trying to be righteous in your way, then you allow evil to step in. If you don't work on your relationship with God. Come on, now, look who you're letting step in. So now I'm asking you to understand that God never puts more on.
Speaker 2: You than you can bear.
Speaker 7: Okay, now that we got that clear, that's a fact. Okay, Now, with that fact in mind, let's go over this right here. Why would God, being as just and merciful as he is, put more on you than you can bear? Example, if God has given you blessings and all you're doing is complaining about him, you're never showing any appreciation of gratitude about it. Why would he give you some more stuff to be ungrateful for. Why would he give you some more stuff to complain about? Why would he give you some more stuff that you would not show any more appreciation for? I mean, this thing is real simple, man, ain't it if you think about it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: A lot of times, man, when I was going through my positions of not having and wondering at all like her, I ended up checking myself and going, man, I'm not even showing.
Speaker 2: Any gratitude or appreciation for the things He has done for me. Start showing some.
Speaker 7: Appreciation and gratitude, because it's the key to have it more. It's the key to continued blessings. It's the key to the wonders of heaven opening up and pouring out a blessing that you won't have room enough to receive. It's the appreciation and gratitude of what you already have. As minimal as it may appear to be right now for you, it is still what you have. But if you've shown no gradual, no gratitude for the minimal, why would he give you the maximum? I mean, I'm just really just trying to put it real, real, simple. I can keep understanding this thing right here. So let me give you an example. In my life, I had gotten so busy at one point that I had began to complain about how busy I was. This is true because I am busy, but it ain't the busy part because I asked to be busy. You know, I asked God to give me opportunities and to make a way for me. Well, in that you got to do something, and you got to get busy. But I began to complain about the busyness and how busy I was, and I noticed that a couple of things slowed up for me.
Speaker 2: So I had got to the.
Speaker 7: Point where I wasn't showing real gratitude for it. Well, I looked up and a couple of things started slowing down, and then I had to catch myself and I went, wow, man, you have got to start embracing the fact that you are this busy and the fact that what all comes along with it. Because to whom much is given, much is required. You gotta start embracing the requirement part if you want to continue with the giving part.
Speaker 2: So I changed my attitude.
Speaker 7: I caught myself and I started thinking them and showing real gratitude for how busy I was instead of complaining about how busy I was. And then guess what, It opened up the windows of heaven and some more blessings got pulled out. It just works that way all the time, for everybody, for me, for you, for everybody. So listen, y'all again. Your appreciation and gratitude is the key to having more. Your appreciation and gratitude is the key to continued blessings. And your appreciation and gratitude is the only way that you can get those windows of heaven to open up and pull out these blessings that you won't have room enough to receive. You gotta act like you're glad for what you got in order to get more. You feel me, let's go.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Show, ladies and gentlemen, it is upon us another great opportunity, another blessing, another day.
Speaker 2: Man, what an.
Speaker 7: Event is called today and who gives us this? Nothing about that Almighty God. I'm trying to tell you now he number one.
Speaker 2: Ride with him.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you he's the one entity that you can count on twenty four to seven. He's always available, he ain't ever late, and he loved you.
Speaker 2: He know what you need, He got what you want. That that's him, man, I kid you not.
Speaker 7: I'm at that level where I can quit calling people already know call him. Ain't nobody else got what I need? Oh, ladies and gentlemen, This Steve Harvey Morning Show. That's how we started it. That's how it's done. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi, Monica Junior and the Legend of Nephew Tummy. You you look a little different today, guys. Ain't as squinty as yesterday. No, no, no, we look a little half sleepy. Your little voice is starting to come back. Get that little but his team in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well you know, man, you know it's you know, got past the situation. That's all.
Speaker 10: But I'm good though. But let me let me ask you, how long did it take you to realize that's who God was? How many years did you spend messing up and not calling it.
Speaker 7: Well, I always knew who he was. I just forgot my relationship with him same way. That's what it was. I've always known who God. I was raised to know who God was. I I walked away, I wandered off, did my own thing we all.
Speaker 2: Have, I said, I got it started.
Speaker 7: Actually yeah, under the table, I came, I came, carpet low, yeah, backslid, bag.
Speaker 2: Up, corner, back shot, back, ran back.
Speaker 7: Ye, Hey man, I just I just you know, I went through a period man where I just I was just waking up, going at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, walking around like I got a hanswer.
Speaker 3: Round with it?
Speaker 7: What walking around like I got a handsle I was answering my own questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It wasn't making no consultation calls, just up making the sity. Well then what I'm gonna do today, that'll show him. He was sitting there with his arms folded. I got love you, man, I love you here for you. You know when you get tired, when you get sick of tired of being sick of time, I'm right here. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: What you gotta do, junior, is you gotta you gotta develop. See what I do now is I talk to him a little bit more constantly, you know, man, Like right now, I'm on a smooth plane, So I'm talking to him all the time, and in that way, yeah, that way when the waves come.
Speaker 2: You know, I got some stored up energy, you know. And I don't have to reintroduce.
Speaker 7: Myself anymore, you know me, amen, because because I'm in his face all the time.
Speaker 11: You got a relationship, all right? Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll run that prank back with the nephew right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show, It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nep uh?
Speaker 12: This right here is work husband, work husband. All right, work husband. Everybody has one? Are you gentlemen? Us out there riding around and you listening to us this morning? Your wife has a work husband, this one?
Speaker 2: Did you let you know? All right, here we go, let's go get the work husband.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Gary. Gary. Who's this? Hello? Who is this? Hey? This is Tony Man. I work with your wife. Pam is all right, she's fine, she's fine. Man. I'm I'm one of the co workers. Man, I wanted to reach out to you. You know, I've been working with her quite some time. I'm kind of like what they call her, a work husband. Man. You may have heard her mentioned me before Tony.
Speaker 8: Wait wait wait wait, back up, back up, because I may be a little sleep What did you say a husband?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no, nothing like that. Man. It ain't but one husband here. Okay, now I got that. I'm a work husband, you know, you know, like, you know, be just something playful at the job.
Speaker 5: They be saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, just just something you know, playful. They be saying. You know, uh, when you hang around somebody a lot, they say used to work husband or your work wife, you know, something like that. But not nothing nothing, nothing heavy, nothing heavy at all.
Speaker 8: Man. All right, what's what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: I mean what's up?
Speaker 3: Well? I was calling, man, trying to ask you how long? How long have you and Pa been married?
Speaker 12: Wait?
Speaker 8: Wait, what's what's your name again?
Speaker 3: My name is Tony.
Speaker 8: Okay, we've been married about eight or nine years.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's up?
Speaker 3: How long do you do? If you don't mind me asking? How much longer. Do you see y'all y'all being married? I kind of do, mind you Okay, what hold up?
Speaker 10: How did you get this number again?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Like, no, I got to I got the number out of Pam's phone.
Speaker 3: Man, I wanted to call you myself.
Speaker 8: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa back out of my wife's phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dog, I don't I don't even ask out, whoa whoa? Why are you in my wife's phone?
Speaker 3: Man? Nah, dude, I mean I just got it off a desk.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I wanted to. I wanted to, you know, I wanted to reach out to you. Man, kind of having a black I have a conversation with you, that's.
Speaker 8: All for what? First one, why are you and my wife's phone?
Speaker 5: You calling me?
Speaker 8: Dude? I mean, this is this, This is how this this husband thing really is really going to me right now?
Speaker 3: Well, it's just that's the work husband, man, that's all it is.
Speaker 8: What is a work? Husband?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 8: What are you doing with my wife?
Speaker 3: You know? That's just like you know, like you know, I'll bring her some coffee and donuts to the job, or you know, get us some lunch and stuff. Man, if she don't feel like going.
Speaker 8: My wife don't even like donut, and we got a new coffee machine just two weeks ago, So why are you bringing my wife food?
Speaker 3: Hey? Man, listen, really, I really, I basically I just called for this, yere? How long do you foresee y'all being.
Speaker 8: Married to death?
Speaker 3: Do us?
Speaker 8: What do you mean? How long we gonna be married? What's your na is?
Speaker 3: To man? Tony? Tony?
Speaker 2: Me to?
Speaker 8: I don't give a damn you ask you me this? Hold on, let me let me call my wife. Hold on?
Speaker 3: You know what? So hold on? Hello? Hello? Gary?
Speaker 5: Hell, Gary, Look, Pam, you better call me within two minutes. Right now.
Speaker 8: It's ten thirty eight, you better call me my ten forty? Are you're black to be sleeping outside?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 8: Tory?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you? Why that? Why you call her? Man? This gonna be a conversation me and you having together.
Speaker 8: Hold on on here, you're talking about you?
Speaker 5: You want wife's work? Husband?
Speaker 8: It ain't but one husband up in here? What my lad name? If you don't keep it till death, do us part? Now. I'm glad you called me on a Friday. I'm so glad because I got all weekend to think about that. Swipping I'm gonna give you because.
Speaker 5: This out here now, hey manit man, all I'm trying to figure out how much run with?
Speaker 3: Do you think you want to be married to her?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yeah, this swipping gonna be phenomenal. Are you better get right with Jesus on Friday? Because I gave a dance team You're gonna meet a Monday morning her. I'm just taking my wife up there early and I want to see your black.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to go. All I'm saying is if you don't want to be be mad to any longer than maybe we.
Speaker 5: Could work something out.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm.
Speaker 8: Asking a workout partner. All we need to work out is be there Monday, because I'm sure the hell's gonna be there fasting early Monday, waiting for your work husband. Mind.
Speaker 5: Okay, look man, I'm not gonna gonna work. I'm not trying to look.
Speaker 3: All I'm trying to do is have a deeper man to man conversation with you.
Speaker 8: Man, all right, you don't call me talking about you bringing my wife donuts and coffee and all up in up soon. This ain't no decent conversations.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'm her work husband. Everybody. Everybody. Most people have a work husband or work wife.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That's that's known in the corporate world.
Speaker 8: Work husband. You hear what I'm saying. What a work husband and you I'm gonna be there Monday eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'm not finishing. Go back. Look, you know what I'm Finnah, just call Pam. I just call Pam, call.
Speaker 8: Me back in about a minute and fifteen seconds. We're gonna wait for her to call me back.
Speaker 5: Work husband, my something this on a Friday.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that it was just it was just a question.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to see if you didn't want to maybe we could work something.
Speaker 8: Out if I find out if this is any truth to anything you're saying. Oh, it's gonna be the lay out all night to night.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody finna do nothing to my bad? I mean, ain't nobody gonna do it?
Speaker 8: What did you just call my wife? Your payy?
Speaker 5: No, man, I'm just gonna tell.
Speaker 8: Them Monday and this for work husband.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 8: Man, No, you got nothing to say to me on Monday.
Speaker 5: No, No, No, I got something else I need to say to you are you listening?
Speaker 8: You better talk to Jesus because I'm gonna be up there on Monday at eight.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 8: You got nothing to say to me yourself Monday? I got I do.
Speaker 3: Got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, go ahead, I say it that you listening. I'm listening to this for work.
Speaker 3: Hausage Well, just what I want to tell you, His nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your brother Eric.
Speaker 8: Love that I put you up to this. I'm so glad this is a joke. Somebody was about to die.
Speaker 13: I'm you all right, man.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: You're all right. I need a drink, man, Man, Yeah, Man, I got one more thing.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the lane? Man?
Speaker 8: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Y'all crazy.
Speaker 2: Work?
Speaker 1: Husband?
Speaker 2: Mm there you go to Kirk White? Eh. Well, dog can't tell me nothing, all.
Speaker 11: Right, nephew, thank you? Coming up next, it is asked the c l O with a Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey, you're listening hard morning show? Coming up at the top of the Hour. In Entertainment News, Beyonce says her new Cowboy Carter album is inspired by backlash to her entering the country music genre a few years back. R Kelly is suing the government over his Seas commissary money and indus Elba has been passed over for the role of James Bond Double seven.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about all of these uh huh.
Speaker 11: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the colo.
Speaker 9: This is from Fiona in Dayton.
Speaker 11: Fiona says, my husband loves taking candid pictures of us. He's a selfie king. He recently took a very bad upclose picture of me and my nose looks humongous. He posted the picture on ig and I made him delete it. How do I get him to stop snapping pictures?
Speaker 7: Well, now, let me help you with that nose thing. When you take a picture and your nose looks humongous, this cause it is. That's my whole thing with selfish. I don't know how to hold this camel to tone this thing down. I got. I can't find the angle because if I take a picture, I take itself. It looked like a Hollo dome. It looked like a top view of a stadium. You hold your hand up and shoot down.
Speaker 2: How you have tried that?
Speaker 9: I done tried that, professional photographer.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what the kids do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: They turn it around. They turn the phone this way and click.
Speaker 14: It so that mighty yeah, yeah, I just be doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you, and I don't know how you Okay, let me try it. Now, try it. I'm gonna just put it the other way, turn the phone around.
Speaker 9: But otherwise, what is that look?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't know how to look like Monica.
Speaker 1: That's look at you gotta please post that.
Speaker 2: Monica. You gotta look at Monica's to really know how to look fake.
Speaker 9: And you don't put any filter or anything on your.
Speaker 2: Pick hey to filter the nose?
Speaker 9: Sure all? Was that one any better? You didn't look so surprised?
Speaker 2: Okay, what I took a picture of.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Shaka and Philly, Chaka says, my brother's wife used to mess with a guy that I work with, and he said that she's sending good morning textas to him.
Speaker 9: Again.
Speaker 11: I let her know that I let I let her know that I know what she's doing. She said, there's no harm in it, and if it's true, should I tell my brother on her?
Speaker 2: Your brother's wife wife is sending texas.
Speaker 13: To a guy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she worked with good morning texts, good morning to him again. He said, yeah, she's done it before, now she's doing it again.
Speaker 2: Well, he's saying to her, well, if it ain't no harm, didn't tell you.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no to him.
Speaker 7: She's to him she's sending the texas to another man. But this is the girl's brother's wife.
Speaker 1: That doing right, The brother wrote the letter, is her sister in law.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you are.
Speaker 7: If it's harmless, didn't tell it. Hey, man, your wife's still saying, Hi, this harm this?
Speaker 2: Don't you know? So she how much harm?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see how much harm? All?
Speaker 2: It's harmless?
Speaker 9: Yeah the first time? All right, GM, good morning?
Speaker 2: Moving on. Yeah, well you're gonna be living over there, so you ain't gonna have to send no more text.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Princess in Wichita. Princess says, I'm twenty nine years old and I live with my mom. I can't move out because she messed up my credit when I was in college. Now her credit is perfect and she won't help me get an apartment.
Speaker 9: Would I be wrong if I forged her name on my leaf?
Speaker 8: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: Woh, well, I would ask what friends are for?
Speaker 6: Family?
Speaker 2: Keeps mind?
Speaker 7: Well credit on your mama forged her name, use her credit, got all that lights and stuff turned over, you know, messed up credit up, got.
Speaker 2: To seat his card at that time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like that's going about their washing dry bought their new dish washing the kitchen, the plastas and stuff in there. About her husband, they ride lawnmore. They got a little of ass year and he still was that they ride now it was it was a longer ride driving it from the garage to.
Speaker 4: The front yard.
Speaker 9: Crazy, So you would forge?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, moment then just gonna give me a nice little apartment. You gonna pay the rent because you got yourself together.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, just go and do it your credit.
Speaker 2: That's cold legal advice. Now, come on, all right.
Speaker 11: All right, last one, Steve, last one to me teres and Longview says, my husband and I tried to eat rite and work out, but he's been cheating. His car smelled like fried chicken when I used it today, and there were McDonald's napkins on the seat. I need for him to lose weight with me. Should I confront him?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 9: What should she say?
Speaker 7: Hey, fat ass be frist now? Just walking there and the holdly napkin? Holy lord, the Popeye's bag that's ball up up under the seat.
Speaker 2: Got all that?
Speaker 7: All it all that McDonald's rappers and stuff in here, you know, just going in there and talk to him. Look, man, that's what accountability partners are forth. Y'all doing it together. You got to be accountable. You're supposed to be helping us support each other. Nothing supports a person better than than a strong accusation.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: And you know y'all love doing that?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: Hello? Excuse me? Clean his car? Mister Chick fil a.
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm thinking about? A cheap meal this weekend? Yeah, I was. It was a toss up. You know they don't have waterburger Is in Atlanta?
Speaker 9: Did It's one in the suburbs? Yeah, like in Cobb County and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think they do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, cop Parkway off.
Speaker 4: That was highway out here in car Parkway. I don't know, I'm out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Whendy used to be really good. I don't know if they've changed. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Ain't nothing like Waterburg, Yeah, Waterburg. I tell you the most overrated hamburger I've ever seen that, damn in and out. I do not understand that.
Speaker 2: Don't go to l A l A. I don't care. I'll tell them they don't know. They don't know. If you want a good burger in La you gots to go to Fat Burger. I don't care. Abody to tell you even the Turkey Burger. Ain't ain't Turkey to win the moment. Fat Burger, Yeah, five guys is good though. You like fuckery ooh yeah, boy.
Speaker 11: And their fries? All right, guys, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll hungry now. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 15: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 11: Beyonce shared an Instagram post explaining the inspiration behind her upcoming album, Cowboy Carter. Queen be wrote that she's been working on Cowboy Carter for five years. It's a project born of an experience that she had a few years ago where she did not feel welcomed. Beyonce was referring to the twenty sixteen country Music Awards when she performed with she performed her song Daddy Lessons with country group the Dixie Chicks. While Beyonce fans celebrated her performance, it also received backlash. At the time, Beyonce wrote that her experience motivated her to do a quote deeper dive into the history of country music. The criticisms I faced when I first entered this genre forced me to propel past the limitations that were put on me. Beyonce recently made history as the first black woman to top the Billboard Country Chart with her single Steve get Ready Texas Hold Him, This is Hold Cowboy Carter Will Drop March twenty ninth.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I remember that performance though I do too in twenty sixteen, and even the Dixie Chicks at the time now they're just called the Chicks.
Speaker 4: They dropped Dixie.
Speaker 16: But even at the time they said how the country music audience at that award show treated Beyonce.
Speaker 9: Yes, terrible if they owned the stage.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 2: Still, I always think they got something that you know, man, people make me sick. Man, nobody do nothing. They got to do it the way you want to do it in this hour yours.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right right, there's no scare country with us.
Speaker 2: Every thing y'all got came from us.
Speaker 4: A whole period.
Speaker 2: That's it, and others around. Make me tell you how this really going.
Speaker 11: That's another entertainment news wow. R Kelly issuing the federal government over money seats from his commissary. Kel said that he had twenty eight thousand dollars of his money taken to to settle a government judgment against him. The August twenty twenty three judgment required Kelly's labeled Universal Music group to surrender half a million in royalties, plus the nearly thirty thousand dollars set aside for his prison canteen, in order to pay a victim who.
Speaker 9: Sued Robert last March.
Speaker 11: According to an official court document, the defendant is appealing his conviction and the government seizure of its substantial Bureau of Prisons commissary accounts to satisfy the financial penalties imposed in the case.
Speaker 7: That's got to be one of the largest books in the history of twenty eight grand on your books.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know, man, I was watching the news the other day.
Speaker 7: Oh white chick was dating this guy got into what they called marijuana induced mental frenzy stabs her boyfriend one hundred and eight times kills this boy. She got community service and probation. What she got, communities, you can look it up. She got community service and probation and murder a dude. The judge says she was out of her mind over the influences of marijuana. You know how many people's comment on that. I have the dudes in there. You know when weed out, smoke ain't ever kill nobody right for community service and probation.
Speaker 2: Did not get no time.
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Look it up. Just just look it up. It's crazy. It's a it's a real case. She got no time.
Speaker 7: Now, so you know, I'm saying this to say this. If you're gonna have a system that makes allotments for stuff like that, these allotments should be spread across the board. Give you an example, all these men in jail that's serving time for selling weed.
Speaker 2: Well, now we.
Speaker 4: Legal nobody is still serving time, right, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, at one point in time, you gotta get some credit for time service. Start letting some people out if you're gonna legalize weed, but now you imprison them for.
Speaker 2: Selling We.
Speaker 4: But back to R.
Speaker 1: Kelly, we don't care if I am suing the government at all.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 7: I don't see how you can win that case right at all, because they seize everything.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: Also in entertainment news, this is according to a recent survey in England in Elba is the United Kingdom's favorite to be the next James Bond.
Speaker 9: However, I did not get that job. He did not.
Speaker 11: According to a story in The Sun UK, actor Aaron Taylor Johnson has been offered the role, although details have not yet been finalized. Taylor Johnson has appeared in the Avengers age of Ultron.
Speaker 1: This is disturbing, I know.
Speaker 2: Is somebody else got the job. It happened, It happened.
Speaker 9: It'll be fine, interesting, still be fine. America's husband double O seven.
Speaker 2: Well you quit think Tyree thought he was gonna be it too. I think that he's not British. He's not from Tyree Unit.
Speaker 7: See Tyree's post when he posted that he was he wanted to be James Bond. Came outside the door with the little tubs, got in the white Homer.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of things we want we not see that post.
Speaker 1: I missed it, That's what he says.
Speaker 11: There is public outcry for address to be James Bond in America and.
Speaker 2: You y'all didn't know it, but it was public outcry for me to be James.
Speaker 9: No, we did not know that.
Speaker 2: Let me give me a lot thinking not stare. Let me let me hear you do it. Come on, you're going.
Speaker 9: Jeeze okay, and you were passing over it.
Speaker 11: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour spring has sprung.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: Road all over. It didn't have chills. I said chilled that you're listening.
Speaker 15: Morning show.
Speaker 11: Tuesday was the official first day of springs. So here are a few questions for you guys. What is your favorite favorite go to music while you're doing your spring cleaning and all that cool?
Speaker 9: And I know you don't do it. You have your people doing it. Oh spring clean, go to song when I'm doing what spring cleaning?
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't get in there and get them baseballs up. You don't get in there and get them.
Speaker 9: Baseballs clean up that refrigerator.
Speaker 1: You don't clean out that pantry, what about that closet, mop that floor.
Speaker 2: You don't wash clothes, you don't fish, don't do their fields, and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's what normal people do, regular folks.
Speaker 1: Spring cleaning.
Speaker 16: Uh so, back in the day before you became rich, what was your favorite song go to music?
Speaker 7: Spring cleaning, y'all before I got fault homeless, I ain't had no house of springs.
Speaker 2: You know how far back I got to go ahead? Spring clean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, all right, here's one that you can definitely relate to. Steve favorite spring color for your wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Spring color. You'll go to white section of paints coming out white, light right yellow.
Speaker 9: Huh Oh you wear pink too, don't you? Hell yeah, we're yeah, I love pink.
Speaker 2: Had that video and hey, it's not pink, it's sound.
Speaker 7: As a matter of fact, it's pink.
Speaker 2: I see you boy with that pink.
Speaker 9: I like light blue, blight blue blue like a baby blue, powder blue.
Speaker 14: Baby blue, junior watches like light green, like a green past like green for your voice.
Speaker 2: Don't go with light green like green hairs JR.
Speaker 9: Light green.
Speaker 11: Du Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna get this with you today.
Speaker 2: Talk You're not gonna participate.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna participate. Light green hats. That's that's all I need to be looking at you. That's what what you need to be looking at it like green had damn pants.
Speaker 6: Get you.
Speaker 2: That's what I know. What time?
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what you want to start wearing? I done thought it about this. Y'all start wearing head.
Speaker 10: Bands like when he's working out, like the work for the sweat to no, he's talk about just waving and puff like go to dinner.
Speaker 7: With We'll just head start wearing them all. You know how a little baby had and little thing on head and little top. I'll get your head man and let it start right yours.
Speaker 11: We gotta go coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, We're gonna check your voicemail Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 9: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show, Steven, it's time now to check your voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. You'd like to leave Steve a message, Please do so. We'd love to hear from you, and you just might hear your call in the air. So Steve, are you ready? Yes, sir, this is from This is from Judy and Detroit who listens to Mix ninety two point three.
Speaker 9: Judy left a message about Trump.
Speaker 17: Take a listen, Hi, I just wanted to leave a message. I wanted to think Steve Harvey in the morning. So thank you, thank you, thank you for commenting truthfully about the politics that are going on today. You just went over a listener for Life.
Speaker 2: My daughter and I were driving her to.
Speaker 17: School this morning and heard Steve Harvey's comments about Donald Trump, and I am so grateful that someone will actually just stay the truth about what's going on in the world today. So I appreciate it my comments, Udy. I'm just commending Steve Harvey for being truthful and being honest, but also being composed.
Speaker 1: And intelligent about it.
Speaker 17: So thank you very much.
Speaker 2: This is Judia.
Speaker 7: You know I'm not deceived, right, I'm not. You can't deceive me. You know, some of this stuff has to be factual.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: You you running your mouth talking about you. The election was stolen. Let's come on, come on, man, let's let's stop this out. But the hypocrisy of.
Speaker 2: This country is what troubles me the most.
Speaker 7: It's supposed to be this moral nation, and but you want to elect one of the most immoral cruel This man has more indictments against him than all the presidents total who have ever run for this office and held it. He has ninety one. Do you know the total indictments of all prior presidents zero ninety one indictments cannot be politically motivated.
Speaker 2: How can you think the Department of Justice is crazy?
Speaker 7: Man? And for you all to sit there and support him, it just exemplifies the type of person you are, because this is craziness.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: But this is how America was built. Though, This is exactly how America was built. That's why they's so cool with it.
Speaker 1: He's talking about blood back, using words like that.
Speaker 7: That is psych he's campaigning so he becomes president because you can't indict a sitting president, and that buys him four more years.
Speaker 2: And now his rhetoric is we need to stop this. Can you only run twice? Business? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 7: Guess what if he says that, Guess what? Because he got an R behind his name, Republican, they'll back that too. Mitch McConnell and all of them. It's the same rioters on January sixth that was in y'all's office, trying to kill y'all with they feed up in Oh. And then he said, first act he'll do when he becomes president is he's going to pardon all those people. Excuse me, you're going to pardon those people that kill those officers.
Speaker 16: In the line of duty, Capitol police officers as he was the Law and Order president.
Speaker 9: Remember that to yes when he was in office.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Correct, We got another one in the chance.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh yeah, this is Aaron. Aaron agrees with me. Okay, let's see what this one is about.
Speaker 3: I agree with Barry.
Speaker 9: It's not pecan.
Speaker 5: It's called butter peaky, So leave hurt a loan.
Speaker 2: She's not boogie.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's called butter Aaron, Thank you for calling. Surely is.
Speaker 9: Too damn you talk about Aaron like that?
Speaker 16: Hey, hey, Ron, Aaron had your back on the butter pecan ice cream flavor.
Speaker 1: You were talking about.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold y'all, y'all miss the real part? Well you shake all right? Sure you can make comeback? Dude, can you gain balking up the tree?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: Coming up next to his the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is how could he possibly want more? We'll find out get into that in just a few, because right now it is time for the nephew with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 9: What you got for his neph I got.
Speaker 2: A little some something for you.
Speaker 12: But first I want to let everybody know that the nept you come into the Gump Baby Montgomery Alabam Bam thirtieth at the Montgomery performing all censor all right, higgs on sale right now, that's me, that's celebrity.
Speaker 2: That is J. J.
Speaker 12: Williamson and my dude Earthquake were shaking it up March thirty, Saturday night in the Gump, higgs on seal. Get your black hats, come on out there and get ready we throwing them in there all together at one time. It's gonna look like a graduation when we throw them up there. Okay, because the hats I sell is f A A f O call. You do know what that means, right, yes, sir, Yes, I got it. Yes, Well, rocket all the time.
Speaker 2: Blank around and find out that's why that's I'll get you a cap oh s B A A B A blank around and find out.
Speaker 9: He can't say what the blank stands for, Steve.
Speaker 2: You need to fix you.
Speaker 1: Can't say it on the radio. He could say it, but just not on the air.
Speaker 2: It's f A A F.
Speaker 9: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I guess I'll get you one. Here we go.
Speaker 12: This right here is you can't come back to church. Oh yeah, yeah, you can't come back to church. You can't come back to church. Then all decide, let's go catch dog. You can't come back to church. Hello, I'm trying to reach sister sure Reech Mayfield, deacon bounds from the from.
Speaker 2: The church, bounds from from our church. Yes, yes, ma'am, okay from from from deal. Can you hear me? Good? His old phone on work? We're good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my phone okay, okay, I called it.
Speaker 12: The deacon bull didn't had a meeting as well as uh passes and uh they didn't have a meeting. That come to the understanding that, uh, they're gonna add you to not come to church right now because that about that the bars of your hair can James being in jail the way they is and want you to just up. I don't know if they're gonna suspend you from church right now, but they are they thinking put.
Speaker 2: A bad look on the church.
Speaker 13: My kids being in jail put a bad look on the church.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what.
Speaker 12: That's what's what the that's what they come up with. Now we don't have a meeting with the deacon ball and with Pasistos.
Speaker 13: I don't understand whilst y'all have a meeting about my kids in the church, what my kids got to do with the church.
Speaker 2: Well, what we're trying to do is show a good example to the youth that we got there.
Speaker 13: Okay, you can show a good example about me being there, paying my ties and offering.
Speaker 12: Well, that's another thing that's been brought to our attention, that that we're gonna be calling a lot of members about it. People not paying the tithe and where they fold.
Speaker 13: I pay my task.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know who told you that, Deacon Bars. I don't even know, first of all, who you are. And I'm not trying to be mean to you, and I don't I don't even understand why you how you even got.
Speaker 8: My phone number.
Speaker 13: I pay my tithe, I pay my offering. Go on your computer at the church, call your secretary or whoever.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me ask you this make if you do you pay your tithe according to what you make?
Speaker 8: Yes, I do.
Speaker 13: Check the books now, what.
Speaker 12: It is that we can't check the books, that we don't know exactly what you make is what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: What I make is my destinance between me and Jesus, I give him his ten percent and that's all marks he'll need to know.
Speaker 12: And I understand exactly where you're coming from, but not The main issue on the table is about these boys and and and being you know, disrupted the way to here.
Speaker 2: They don't want that to be to bleed over into the U quality.
Speaker 13: Wait a minute, Wait a minute now, First of all, I would appreciate if you would have Pastor to tell me this hisself. And then second of all, if somebody kids is having trouble in the world away, y'all supposed to pay for them, not put them after church or they Mama, Well, I'm.
Speaker 12: I'm what I'm we're gonna we're gonna pray for and we're gonna pray for you too, But we don't want to shed over to the youth that we got that doing.
Speaker 2: Good with it.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm gonna keep coming. Y'all can't stop me from coming to the church. I'm gonna keep coming. So I don't know who you talking to, and you tell a pastor to call me hisself and tell me I can't come to Hell. And you have nobody calling me telling me that I can't come to Hell. That is a free church.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get the passa called up.
Speaker 13: Why you get the pastor to call me because you have no busins calling me telling me that I can't come to God's house?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't want you to get in no hop roll with me now.
Speaker 13: I'm not getting I'm not getting angry with nobody.
Speaker 3: I work.
Speaker 13: I don't work eighteen sixteen hours today. I don't have talf nobody calling me telling me that I can't come to a church that I pay my tas and offering it. Not that I own the church. I pay my task because that's that's due to God. But y'all really making me upset by telling me I can't come down because of my kids in their troubles.
Speaker 2: Mayfield, where was you this past Sunday?
Speaker 13: You wasn't that I wasn't that church because I had over stepped. And why is that any of your.
Speaker 4: Business being in uproad with me?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 8: I don't know who this is.
Speaker 13: How could you call somebody about church bizes over the phone. This don't make sense.
Speaker 2: Just mayvielle.
Speaker 12: Hello, Yeah, one more thing, this nephew, timme me from the Steve Harvey mornush.
Speaker 13: I got you, y'all.
Speaker 8: I'm like, who is this?
Speaker 13: It's about charge.
Speaker 12: Being you know what like about you? Though nobody gonna keep you out the Lord's house. You show up and show out every Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 13: I'm coming to church in the name of Jason.
Speaker 12: I know that's right, baby, Thank you, Hey baby, let me ask you something. That's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Now do you even have to ask me that? To Steve Hobby more on this stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm up being stupid for you now. Will let me know when to turn it on?
Speaker 9: You know, we know and turn it on now you're saying you turn on stupid?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know because on Friday night, y'all, I'm pretty. I'm pretty, you know pretty, you know, sexy looking?
Speaker 2: What clever.
Speaker 6: Gonna do that.
Speaker 2: That Friday night? Ready to love them? You gotta get to my be sexy. You don't see it, just like you.
Speaker 4: Don't see my hairline.
Speaker 2: Wow, well you ain't sexy at all.
Speaker 7: Live me down, yeah, cred you your own line now, you know that's factual.
Speaker 4: Where we going to see this at?
Speaker 1: Okay, say Junior fading away?
Speaker 2: Is that what what? Junior?
Speaker 12: I got a little bit of sexy on Friday night. Now now when I'm with the kids on Saturday, he got a little bit of a hairline too.
Speaker 4: That equate this.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Friday Night, Ready to Love, Saturday Black.
Speaker 12: B c Q, Black College Quiz, y'all, check the listens and catch up to your boy and watch me work man.
Speaker 2: All right, So can I tell God something? Thank you for two TV shows.
Speaker 12: I am grateful, I am humble, I am thankful man, Oh my god, I do not take any of that for granted.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Thank you, blessed.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go grand and try to give me too more. Watch watch me go grand and get me too more.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank them all, David and TV shows all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 7: Hey, Julia, you get a TV show too, But you're gonna have to stay straightforward at a characters.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is the Strawberry Letter for today, and the subject is how can he possibly want more?
Speaker 9: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here.
Speaker 9: Right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry LETTA.
Speaker 11: Thank you nephew. Subjects How could he possibly want more? Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm forty four and my partner is forty eight. We've been together for thirteen years total and living together for the past nine years. He's been married before, so he didn't want to get married again. I have never seen a great marriage, so I'm not big on the institution of marriage either. Even now, nothing but married men hit on me. I'm a realist and i know that ninety eight percent of men cheat, so I've tried not to stress out over what my partner is doing when he's not with me. I hoped the day would never come when he got sloppy with it and I started seeing signs that he's cheating. We usually have sex when we get home from work, because when we go to bed, that's sleep time, not sex time. We also have sex in the morning and the shower, the closet of the kitchen, or wherever we are when the urge comes over us. That's why I was shocked to see little signs that he might be cheating. I have seen makeup on his clothes, he has had strings of weave in his car, and he's starting to get texas in the morning. He's never had his phone on silent before, but last night I saw him switch it to silent before he got in the bed. I won't have to ask him if he's cheating. I can just watch him and see how he changes. I was a side piece before I met him, and I witness how the married man lied to his wife. I had to personally apologize to that man's wife, and that was the end of me being an adulterer. I am shocked that my man needs more sex because we have sex daily, sometimes twice a day.
Speaker 9: How could he possibly want more? What am I missing?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 9: Are men never satisfied? Please help?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 9: If it's true, the way you guys go at it the way you say it in the letter, you.
Speaker 11: Would think he would always be satisfied, or he wouldn't have the time, or he would be way too tired. But it seems to have the opposite effect. It energizes him. So who knows why he cheats? It could be anything. Only he can answer that. It could be a reason as crazy as the other woman was just there to he's fallen in love with someone else. And I'm sure you having been in this space before as a side check, as you mentioned, you know what I mean. It could literally be anything or nothing in particular why he cheats. The thing that makes your situation different is that you actually have proof here.
Speaker 9: I mean, you have some makeup.
Speaker 11: You've seen makeup on his clothes, You've seen strands of hair and another dead giveaway. He has changed his behavior and.
Speaker 9: He's not trying to hide it. So the decision is yours.
Speaker 11: Now, you've been with this man for thirteen years total, no marriage in the offing, nothing like that. You guys aren't planning to do that.
Speaker 9: So what do you want?
Speaker 11: I mean?
Speaker 9: Do you want to stay with him and to continue to see this makeup and hair know everywhere?
Speaker 11: Or you want to leave and not give him another thirteen years of your life. And then you know, you got to think about this. Sometimes men just get tired. We get tired of each other after so long.
Speaker 2: Steve, First of all, I like to say, I cannot believe Shirley's answer. I just cannot. Charlie, you surprised me.
Speaker 9: You've changed, surprised as a person.
Speaker 2: I mean just your answers.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been listening. Oh that's one thing I know how to do. Oh oh, how to listen. That's how I know the change.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad he changed me.
Speaker 9: Change You give me your answer.
Speaker 7: Well, here I go. I'm forty four, of my partners forty eight. This is a woman right here. First of all, let me say this right here. I can't help this dude in this letter. The cat is out the bag, bru, the gig is up, the proof is in the pudding, and nothing I can do for you, brother, busted caught. You ain't even trying to deny. She has not even presented the evidence. All made an accusation. She'de merely wrote a letter and dog you the start the show. Please help, please help you, lady. You just describe something you've been married before. Your husband been married before, so he ain't want to get married. Y'all been together for thirteen years total, living for nine. He was married before, so he ain't want to get married again. You did said you ain't never seen a great marriage so I ain't big on the institution of marriage now, she said, even now?
Speaker 2: Nothe been married me and hit on me.
Speaker 7: She said, I'm a realist, and I know ninety eight percent of me in cheat, ninety eight percent of men. You know that's not a true statement. That's really really not a true statement. And I can say that, don't behalf of men.
Speaker 9: She can say it as a side shick.
Speaker 7: Oh well, just because you trifling don't mean everybody else's trifling. And just because your man cheat don't mean all men cheat. See now you being a side piece, how that validate the letter anymore? How So, let's go on a little bit further. I try not to stress over what my partner is doing when he's not with me, and I hope that they would never come to he got sloppy with it. All you was hoping was and you wish this on yourself, that he didn't get sloppy with it. You assumed he would do it, and so now that you have it, that's why you're not having That's why you're not tripping now here the part though, we have sex when we get home from work, because when we go to bed, that's sleep time, not sex time. We have sex and in the morning, in the shot, the closet, the kitchen, where were we at the urge come over? That's why I was shocked. First of all, I'd like to say, congratulations. This don't normally happen like this. I'm here to tell you that.
Speaker 2: That's some married women on the show. I can tell you right now.
Speaker 9: Hang on, Steve, they not going for all this hell.
Speaker 11: And we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter subject how can he possibly want More? We'll get back into.
Speaker 9: It right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening hard Morning show?
Speaker 9: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The songt is how can he possibly want more?
Speaker 7: Let me quickly go over this here. The letters called why would he want more? Because they married and both of them don't want to be married. Well, they live together and both of them are not wanting to get married because both of them been married before. And she said she never seen a good marriage because ninety percent of all me and cheat. I said, that's not a true story. And then she validates this whole letter. But I said, I used to be a side piece.
Speaker 2: Well I ain't and what so now?
Speaker 7: So now, since you was a side piece, what you saying all women are side pieces? Cause you'd have made the statement that ninety eight percent of me and cheat, So I must be you must be willing since you was a side piece, you must be willing to say that ninety eight percent of the women are side pieces. Do you understand why we can't let you make that bra sweeping statement on this show. You can't say that about me and and you can't make that statement about women just because you was a side piece. It's women ain't going for that. Now, your question is how could he possibly want more? She said, we have sex when we get home from work, because when we go to bed, that's sleep time, not sex time. Then we have sex in the morning in the shower, duck closet, duck kitchen, or wherever we are when the urge come over us.
Speaker 2: That's why I was shocked to see little signs that.
Speaker 7: He might be cheating. I'd have seen makeup in his clothes. He has strings, weave in his car, and he's getting texts in the morning. I can't say this, dude. I can't save the weave in the car, make up on your clothes. I can't save you dog. Nothing I can say. He's never had his phone on silent before, but last night I saw him switching the silid before he got into bed.
Speaker 9: You can't come out of life for him.
Speaker 2: I can't help him.
Speaker 7: I can't help him because this woman right here ain't even accusing him, because she says.
Speaker 2: I won't have to ask him if he's cheating. I could just watch him and see how he changes.
Speaker 7: Then she said, I was a side piece before I met him, and I witnessed how the married man lied to his wife.
Speaker 2: But then you also must have witnessed how to be a side piece. So now what you're mad at? Her fault? Eye piece? Slough mass potatoes with the light gravy, dirty rice.
Speaker 1: Oh those are size You just mad?
Speaker 2: The men cheese show like that church is okra though that Friday. That's a good signe.
Speaker 9: Yummy, that's a good size, there are some good sides.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, size, make a meal. Meal.
Speaker 7: I had to personally apologize to that man's wife and it was the end of me being an adulter.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good, everybody make mistake now you all now what though? But what you want? Because you said, I am shocked and.
Speaker 7: My man needs most sex because we have sex daily, sometimes twice a day, how could he possibly won't? Moh, that's your only question? What am I missing here? Are men never satisfied?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Men are very satisfied a lot of times. If you getting sex twice a day, pretty much, that's you the topped out. I got to go to work.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 7: And quit broad sweeping everybody under the same rug. Are men never satisfied twice a day?
Speaker 2: Or do it for me? I'm doing.
Speaker 7: I got news for you. Matter of fact, I don't really want it twice a day. I got to go to work. You need, I got a couple Netflix series I'm caught up in. I got to work out. And how about this here? Damn it, I'm tired. You would think, how could he possibly want more? What am I missing?
Speaker 2: Here? Are men never satisfied? Please? Help? Men satisfied?
Speaker 7: Out?
Speaker 18: All the time.
Speaker 7: But now let's get to this question. Our men never satisfied. I think your question need to be why is he not satisfied with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think that's what we're talking about. See, quit trying to blame this on men. Quit trying to blame this on all all. Ninety eight percent of me in cheat when you just said you have experience at being a side piece. So if ninety eight percent of the me and cheat, you must be saying all women are capable to be in side pieces. You see how that sound. That's not a true statement. So now let's talk about why your man ain't satisfied with you. It's twice a day. What is this this y'all doing that ain't making it work? Twice a day? Y'all need practice better, y'all need some more technique. Y'all need some more practice, because if you're getting it in twice a day and they ain't cutting it, what the hell is y'all doing? Wow, that's all a lot, y'all. Y'all see what y'all doing is y'all doing two quickies every day? Y'all need y'all need to put some y'all need you need, You need to put his wet own sessions. You need one, a new session. I'm talking about when you roll over and you can't even see good No more.
Speaker 11: Poster comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at on Retirement Facebook and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio Water So you should download it today. Coming up at forteen.
Speaker 9: Right after the hour, we'll hear from Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 15: Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here Junior with Sports Talk. What you got jor what I got?
Speaker 2: Did y'all?
Speaker 4: Did you anybody see man? Shout out to Grambling.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Grambling pulled it off eighty eight to eighty one win in overtime.
Speaker 4: And man, they had to work to get that win. They played ball man.
Speaker 2: They was down.
Speaker 4: Fourteen and came back. Yeah, go on Grambling.
Speaker 10: He've had two different styles, huh, two different styles of ball man. They just kept going to the basket. They kept going to the basket to get back.
Speaker 2: In this game.
Speaker 7: Well they don't do that no more. Yeah, teams ain't ready for that. You know, this is a three point basketball game.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Everybody is enamored with the three point The boy with Montana's forty two percent. Yeah, from from three point, they thought this ball was just the dream team. Grambling played like they was on the playground.
Speaker 4: They played. They played hard too.
Speaker 10: Man, I'm telling you, when you got a I'm down from fourteen, man, you there's not a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 4: They went on a twenty sixty two run.
Speaker 7: That boy on mont team whose cheeks were so red, I thought it eleven years old, year old.
Speaker 4: He missing a lot of sunlight? What he missing?
Speaker 2: Come on now? Yeah? Yeah is winner?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I love the tenacity, the attitude of the coach. They just kept coming.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: They wasn't messing around. They understood the value.
Speaker 10: Of two points and it changed the entire game. Now it went to old time. They didn't they didn't play, man, They just came out there with an attitude that they not better than us, and we worked to get here and they did.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: They actually they wanted it.
Speaker 10: They wanted it more than that team because you can't rely on this three and they started locking down defense. When defense got When the defense started locking down, this three ball ain't gonna help you every time down the trip.
Speaker 7: I didn't, I don't, I don't I think that's the first HBC school to advance in the bracket.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you know what. You may be right, man, I'm not allowed to you. You may be right. I'm gonna check that for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you can look it up. I ain't heard of it before.
Speaker 4: But the fact that I could, right, the.
Speaker 2: Matter is this is me.
Speaker 4: I don't know, we know and guess whatever you want. The bands was different for show.
Speaker 19: You can going in the commercial all this to to T T to doo to T too, don't come back, won't won't.
Speaker 9: Hey, it's a different basketball game now, Thank you Jr.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour of the Steve Harvey Morning Show will have a major announcement about the twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning.
Speaker 2: Show stew artists.
Speaker 20: In the course of history, I've taken the kind of creative risks that transform music and pop culture forever.
Speaker 18: Her chart tapping music continues to defy the norm, and her groundbreaking to our spectacles have.
Speaker 8: Changed the game.
Speaker 20: Now on Monday, April first, Live on Fox, iHeartRadio Music Awards will celebrate beyond saying with the coveted Innovatio Award.
Speaker 9: I definitely want to do things that were innovative.
Speaker 18: Join us at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
Speaker 20: Heard plus performance is fine Justin Timberlay, Green Day, Helc Shelley Roll, Laney Wilson, and Tate McCrae.
Speaker 18: And a very special musical tribute to the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Icon Award recipient.
Speaker 20: Share witness music history.
Speaker 4: That's what we do if.
Speaker 18: Our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Awards hosted by Ludacris Monday, April first, at eight seventh Central, live only on Fox.
Speaker 9: All right, all right now, oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, right, The twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Awards are going to be big.
Speaker 15: You heard it.
Speaker 11: Beyonce will be in the building receiving the Innovator Award back for its eleventh year. Our iHeartRadio Music Awards is the only awards show that reflects the songs and artists fans love, so Steve. Earlier this morning, we talked about how Beyonce clapped back you remember at the criticism she received when she first entered the country music genre, and Kasha missed it.
Speaker 9: Be also posted a message to her fans on ig.
Speaker 11: She said, thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the supporters of Texas Holdham and sixteen Carriages. I feel honored to be the first black woman with the number one single on the Hot Country Songs chart. That would not have happened without the outpouring of support from each and every one of you. My hope, fiance says, is that years from now, the mention of an artist race as it relates to releasing genres of music.
Speaker 9: Will be irrelevant. All right, I mean, I think she makes a great point there. Maybe one day, right, Well.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody mad? Accept certain people, you know, and that's usually always who he is mad? But you know, you can't stop this girl.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: God has positioned her. She gifted, man, that girl gifted, gifted beyond. It ain't nothing that you can do about that.
Speaker 2: You get mad.
Speaker 7: Look at hey, she over here doing our music. It ain't your music, Yeah, it's music.
Speaker 15: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: The hate made her do a deeper dive, she said, into the country music genre and coming out with this.
Speaker 9: I mean, look at this number one on the Country I R and B and our all R and B.
Speaker 2: And country music has always been.
Speaker 16: Very very similar storytelling, very similar story tell storytelling, yes.
Speaker 2: Period, So it ain't a stretch.
Speaker 7: All you got to do is change the instrumentation, and all of a sudden you got country.
Speaker 1: Music right right right, WMA, that's your jay.
Speaker 7: I'm about I'm about to give you one now. Coll I already wrote a hip hop version for us. You wrote that you're mad to Beyonce, to hear the world, I wrote.
Speaker 2: Harve, you got a country album? Yeah, listen.
Speaker 9: Congratulations to Beyonce.
Speaker 11: The twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards will be Monday, April first, eight pm, seventh Central on Fox that is hosted by Luda. Ludacris is Yeah justin Timberlake, TLC, Jelly Roll and Share will receive the Icon Award and Beyonce. Congratulations to her once again. We'll receive the Innovator Award.
Speaker 9: You do not want to miss it.
Speaker 2: Wo go ahead. We will be watching That is big.
Speaker 11: I don't know what else is on TV, but I will be right in front of mine watching Beyonce.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll be screaming. You know how much I love Beyonce. Be screaming a great show. She's a bad girl, she's a queen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: MGM Grand Casino declared that Bruno Mars has no debt with us, all right. The statement defunks the New News Nation story that Bruno lost up to fifty million dollars at MGM gambling tables a Las Vegas, and claimed that the resort casino quote basically owns Bruno until he pays off that massive debt.
Speaker 9: Excuse me.
Speaker 11: MGM added, quote, we are proud of our relationship with Bruno Mars, one of the world's most thrilling and dynamic performers. MGM and Bruno's partnership is long standing and rooted in mutual respect. Any speculation otherwise is completely false. So there you go, because that was really going around by that.
Speaker 7: You know, I told we I've had this conversation with several people. Listen, man, that Vegas don't play.
Speaker 2: It like that. What you make so much money broad, They're not letting you sign the markers like that. Man.
Speaker 7: When you get about five eightscainst mister Mars, we have a little balance here, like to clean it up before we can continue. But they gonna talk to him, you know. And you're not getting fifty get up to fifty. You don't have to lose fifty million be considered a weal in vast. If you gambling ten twenty million dollars, they send a jet for you, just in private jet pick up.
Speaker 2: You got big sweet everywhere. Yeah, I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 4: The social media they live by.
Speaker 2: They like the other day. I'm gonna tell you another one they had the other day.
Speaker 11: Wow, all right, coming up in thirty three minutes after, we'll play a round and would you rather Right after this you're listening Hardy Morning Show, but it's time now for a round of would you rad Would you rather give up dinner every day?
Speaker 9: Which one.
Speaker 2: You like them? Both? Breakfast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna have to give up breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might be with Julian, I might give up breakfast.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 4: Was that hard for you?
Speaker 7: Hey man, I'm giving up easy though. Just give up breakfast? Hell, that's an intermitting fasting. Yeah, lunch ain't nothing else.
Speaker 11: Would you rather let a spider crawl on you? Or would you rather a snake slither across you?
Speaker 2: Answer? Carlo slithering. But is he gonna bite me?
Speaker 11: He's just slithering across you. I don't like that spider man, what he's just crawling on you.
Speaker 9: So you'll take a snake.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let that snake slide on through that.
Speaker 7: Yep, No, I know too much about that. No, Lord, you know, I just need to I just need two spiders to stay off me. I need that black widow to stay off me, spider to stay off me. Rest of them spies. I can deal with all that that, But that snake, you get the wrong one, you ain't finish.
Speaker 9: Bye, You're dead.
Speaker 2: Well over there over there with the snakes living crossing took them on. There's way too much stuff. You can't hit them snakes man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 11: Would you rather fulfill your biggest wish or resolve your biggest regrets?
Speaker 15: That's deep.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, my biggest wish, I'm gonna fulfill that. My regret. No, I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 2: I want my wish.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, Steve, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 7: My wish because then I ain't gonna have no regrets. I forget you ever existed.
Speaker 11: All right, Would you rather take a vow of celibacy or would you rather take a vow of silence so I'll.
Speaker 2: Be silent and then just doing it all the time.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, real quiet about it too, Yeah yeah silence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't got talk. I'm gonna do a lot of hommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna take that vile celibacy really what yeah? Really? And then I'm gonna do it anyway, and I ain't gonna tell.
Speaker 9: Nobody you're gonna cheat, you're breaking down.
Speaker 2: Anybody can do that.
Speaker 9: Come on, all right, that's today's round. Would you rather thank you? Guys?
Speaker 11: Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, our last break of the day and Steve Harvey will close out the show right after this.
Speaker 15: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day on this Thursday. It's been a good day.
Speaker 2: And congratulations to boy Kevin Hart for the Mark Twain Award that he's going to receive. That's that's really big.
Speaker 7: And you don't care if you know, man, you being a plant all it's really amazing that you're able to accomplish this as a plant.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you keep doing it, man.
Speaker 7: You know all these people you know, Hollywood, and you just a plan and for you to be getting the Mark Twain Award, I just it's.
Speaker 2: Just amazing to me. Congratulations.
Speaker 7: I know a lot of people wish they was planted like you were. He's such a deserving dude.
Speaker 2: Man. He works so hard.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: And this dude is a megastar. He's just a megastar man. And uh, you know it just it just goes to so show you, man that no matter what they say, with what God got for you, can't nobody can't nobody stop, no matter what they say. You know, this internet is crazy, man. There's a story was out the other day. Hur stylist came running there, mister Hervey, Mister Hervey, your friend Dave Chappelle he got that new TV deal on late Night.
Speaker 2: I said really, And I said what this? CBS signed him? And I read this article.
Speaker 7: The article said Dave Chappelle signed for two billion dollar deal with CBS.
Speaker 2: And I told him, I said, oh no, that's not true. Mister Harvey is right here.
Speaker 7: Read it.
Speaker 2: I said, look, man, the dog listen. Have you seen this on CNN or you know box? You know the headline news brud a TV who signs a deal for two billion dollars.
Speaker 4: That can't be true.
Speaker 7: It's just like they were talking about Bruno Mar's old or the MGM fifty million dollars. Man, y'all gotta be careful out here. It's people just putting stuff out. It don't make no sense.
Speaker 2: Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Speaker 16: Because they said that Dave Chappelle's story came from a satire page that says that's untrue.
Speaker 7: That two billion dollars on network TV. The way Network TV is turning today with all these options out here, what CBS get two billion dollars from for a late night show?
Speaker 2: How long you think Dave are gonna be on late night show.
Speaker 7: On network TV, which is all sponsorship dripping. They got about a bigger chance of getting staying on sponsorship dripping shows as I got over. But I be an astronaut, I got. We got about the same tam Wow that I can be an astronaut.
Speaker 2: Nets sad. That don't make no sense.
Speaker 7: Bruno Mars, you can't run up a fifty million dollar tab in Vegas if that doesn't happen anymore, because Vegas is now corporate branding, not like it used to be fifty million, so just not be careful about that whole or that though. Congratulations Kevin Hartman, that's a big honor. And I just want Kevin know man, you're plan.
Speaker 2: Don't forget that down, but you know that's good man. Hey man, I be happy for people, man, I'd be like, I mean like looking at Jews.
Speaker 12: That I know.
Speaker 2: Man, I'll be happy for people.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: I think I think that we got to get back into the up uplift business.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Look, you could be mad at a person for something they did or they got accused of or convicted of. You can have your opinion of that. That's fair, that's fair. But to just be sitting somewhere, man, just hating on people when good stuff happened to him, No, man, not on this show. Congratulations Kevin. And if Dave signed for two billion dollars, I'll be shocked. But congratulations.
Speaker 8: For hell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you need to hear him watching it because they because they him by. Let me tell you what, I ain't got no chances offut late not not the Dave Chappelle because he's gonna say something and.
Speaker 2: The responsors is gonna be it, man, Yeah, it's gonna be it. I think of everything. Man.
Speaker 7: I'm so grateful man, uh that that I've become that type of person, man that wants to celebrate people as opposed to hate on people.
Speaker 2: I'm just grateful that I'm that way.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 7: I just but you know, for me, I just don't have the time for it. I'm I'm busy pressing. I'm trying to press forward. I don't have time for gossip. I just don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't have time or hate.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Really, man, it's so crazy out here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I like what you said. Let's it's time to start being happy for people again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: It's like and relationships. Yeah, man, what happened to people being in love? Well, it's okay, what's the destruction of relationships about?
Speaker 2: Look, man, people go through hard times.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: We're so happy to jump on the bandwagon when somebody's struggling. Man, Hey man, let these people man work through their problems and issues and all this here, you know. Now, Look, that's some people out there putting some stuff out there about theirself. They don't need to, of course, but once you open yourself, if you put your business on social media, I can't help you.
Speaker 2: If all your thoughts got to be on social media. If all me, I can't believe me. A man, Once you go out there with that that whatever coming that they want to do to you. The opinions are coming right.
Speaker 7: But for those people out there, man that's trying to make it man, I was looking at I was reading this article of Making Good did the interview about her relationship with.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Agents and she says she in love was good. I can understan standing.
Speaker 9: There because a lot of people are questioning their relationship. Is it real?
Speaker 11: With many?
Speaker 2: Actually, brother man got railroading. If you look at all the facts that dude got railroading.
Speaker 1: Man, especially when you see that video.
Speaker 2: He was running, I'm trying to ruin you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he deserves it now because of this movement out there, they're trying to miss his brother.
Speaker 2: They'ven't done it.
Speaker 3: They doesn't.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 9: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 15: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show