Speaker 1: We've got Garrett on the phone today.
Speaker 2: Why the sad Well, Garrett is a.
Speaker 1: Lawyer who I guess specializes in tax and employee benefits. But Garrett, I wanted to ask you a question. Theoretically, let's say someone works at a radio station where the air conditioning unit has been broken for upwards of three weeks and management isn't doing anything to fix it. Is that a situation where we could call you and do some sort of lawsuit thing to get the ball rolling company on company airwaves?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no comment, no comment, Okay, not specifically.
Speaker 2: The only suffering that's happened is that we're hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, that seems pretty bad to me.
Speaker 2: Emotional distress.
Speaker 1: In your professional opinion, is it a good idea to sue the company that you work for?
Speaker 3: Let's talk. Let's talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need some legal counsel. We're going to do that after this experience. It's not done that well, you never know. I'm gonna defer to Garrett, who's the expert. Meanwhile, let's send Brook out of the studio. Brooks Leavin, Garrett, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know, and you could say past, but you have to beat brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Let's do it?
Speaker 1: Best of luck, Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen sixty three, what famous San Francisco Bay Prison closed its gates for good?
Speaker 3: Alpadraz?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the ferry in Peter Pan.
Speaker 3: Think about?
Speaker 1: The Nets? Are a professional basketball team from which borough in New York?
Speaker 3: Brooklyn?
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three, comedian Taylor Tomlinson replaced what former talk show host on NBC or.
Speaker 3: A CBS uh, David Letterman.
Speaker 1: What California NBA team was originally located in Minnesota, Lakers which has a higher population the country of Canada or the state of California.
Speaker 3: State of California.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Year it blew through those questions like a season vet. Well done, Brooks coming back into the studio. So after this phone call, what's on the books for today?
Speaker 2: Garrett?
Speaker 3: So I'm actually heading to a basketball tournament with my son, the state state championship. That goes a shoutout, yeah, noah, my son. No, let's get an extra hundred bucks team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the team who cares?
Speaker 3: If it's Newport select basketball. Let's go right, go to Newport Knight shout what position?
Speaker 1: What position does Noah play?
Speaker 3: Mostly small forward? But he plays them all there.
Speaker 1: That's right, damn all right, Brooks there, turned are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm deep into the baseball season at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Your time starts now on this day in nineteen sixty three, what famous San Francisco Bay Prison closed its gates for good? What is the name of the ferry in peter Pan Think bell? The Nets are a professional basketball team from which borough in New York. In twenty twenty three, comedian Taylor Tomlinson replaced what former talk show host on CBS.
Speaker 2: Seth No the English dude, It's not Seth Meyers.
Speaker 3: Well say it.
Speaker 1: What California NBA team was originally located in Minnesota?
Speaker 2: The Lakers. That would make sense because Minnesota has lots of lakes. I'm going Lakers.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see you both did when we go going to the scoreboard with Jose.
Speaker 3: The computer show that these radio waves are coming from Uranus.
Speaker 1: God, okay, we definitely heard these jokes before.
Speaker 2: I like that one was really good. Here you got five my god, right, you should tell you uranus joke in your next lawyer meeting.
Speaker 1: Okay, is also a leak in the studio, not just the air conditionings broke and they're losing it he.
Speaker 2: Garrett playing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got five Yeah, Brook, you didn't get the same amount of questions.
Speaker 3: You were one short.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, and it mattered you only got four.
Speaker 3: A Brook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great work. Let's go over the answers for everybody on this day in nineteen sixty three. Alcatraz is the prison that closed its gates for good. The fairy in Peter panis tinker Bell. The nets are from Brooklyn. In New York, comedian Taylor Thomlinson replaced James Cordon.
Speaker 2: On CBS Chubby English Guy.
Speaker 1: The California NBA team that was originally located in Minnesota was the La Lakers. Yes, because of all the lakes there. The higher population between the country of Canada and the state of California is California thirty nine point twenty five million people, Canada measly thirty eight point two.
Speaker 2: Wow, and they're all in the bottom little tiny bit crazy.
Speaker 3: It's true. It's all northern territory.
Speaker 1: Garrett, Congratulations, Not only did you beat Brooke, you get one hundred dollars, but just for playing, you also win two tickets to see Lil Wayne performance. That's a coma do on May seventeenth day, all right, do not miss Lil Wayne when he comes to town this spring. Make sure you get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, what does a layerty with one hundred bucks like?
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 3: Wipe your mouth or no comment? Again?
Speaker 2: Good at your job. I love that, Garrett. Thanks for being on with us.
Speaker 1: Man, come back anytime. Bring a new Windbrooks Bucks again, same time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.