Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to La, come on to California, y day, come out in the valley.
Speaker 1: We represent that Keller County.
Speaker 2: So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles the Coronic Goals.
Speaker 3: We gonna tell you how we go. If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 4: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 3: Gangs the Chronic Goals.
Speaker 4: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Change and Big Steals the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment Yeah.
Speaker 3: We welcome out. Back to another episode Gangst the Chronicles and I'm with my nail steal in the house.
Speaker 1: And you know he always get the homegirls to hit me up and say how come y'all don't never have no girls on the show. And to be real, we do ask the homegirls to come on. But y'all act so funny? Am I telling the truth?
Speaker 3: Ag? I don't know. I don't. I don't deal too much with the female aspect on you because I don't have no judgment. You know, I really don't watch a lot of you get caught up with all that stuff that's going on right now. Uh, it's popularized with all these shows. You know, my nigga put me up on them because he loves the ship all of Yeah, he loves it. He can't he can't do without it. I don't understand the concept of it because all it is to me is a gang of females describe yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then they like some of them is old, like you know it's supposed to be like within.
Speaker 4: The twenty range?
Speaker 3: Is that that? Is that the age limit? Do they have an age limit? Or is just whoever wanted to Is it just whoever want to get down and scrap?
Speaker 5: They don't really want to get down, They just want like, you know, publicity.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I understand the you know what it is today what they call it the content? Everything is about content, and I get it. It's the new I don't know. I guess it's just like if motherfuckers was trying to go out and act or do a record, or or you know, was a stand up comic or whatever. You go out, you create your your motherfucking fan base. To me, it's just like there's no limit to it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: You just see people doing just some of the just dumbest ship, right. You just see people do you get me? And that ranges everywhere from people just won't to act, the food, you know, people cooking, you know, you see ladies. I see people like, hey, h come with me today when I get dressed and ship like that.
Speaker 5: You know, because when they start noticing that YouTube paying and how much YouTube right right, everybody just start acting ignorant, like they know, you know what's going on, and you know, and it's like everybody want that bag when you hear a certain amount, you know, I make this certain amount over here, and then they're like shit, because really people don't.
Speaker 4: Really have anything to do. They don't have no ambition or nothing.
Speaker 3: So it's like I say, I say this ship all the time. We're in the day and age of where it's not it's not cool to be woman and When I say that, I mean just you know, back in my days, it was go to school, go to college, get a job, work, take care of the family. And it wasn't as much as a fascination to become a celebrity, you know, which is nothing wrong with it, chase your dreams, but it just seems it's gone overboard with everyone wants to be in that position.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not trying to cut you off, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because people used to say they want to be lawyers and doctors. Everybody said that there you go, you go. You don't got that nail people, podcasters, content creators and all.
Speaker 4: Kinds of stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Why is that still?
Speaker 1: Hey, before we before I asked that for you, bro, I'm gonna introduce the Homegirl. It's the Homegirl really low.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm pretty sure you about they already know you is. You're pretty popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do on dings, but try to stay out.
Speaker 1: The way, you know, aside from beating up aside from beating up broses out of the pocket.
Speaker 4: Should do now now, Yeah, because I stand on respect. Now, I really stand on respect.
Speaker 5: I'm not like all these other dudes on the internet, like they just back and forth for content and money. Like I don't really stand on respect, So that's just something that happened off board for sure.
Speaker 1: So you know, to answer your Questionnate, I think it's all about opportunity, right, I think people say because one of the things that I hate that they do is that when they start disclosing these monetary figures, all of them don't be accurate all the time. And it's like, you know, you can have a video to do a million views, you might make any where. You might make fifteen twenty thousand dollars off that video, or you may make five thousand dollars. It depends on what type of advertising they put into it. It depends on what said on it, It depends on where the views are coming from. The views coming from Germany or Africa or the Middle East somewhere. If they come from the United States, it's gonna be a little hrh. But when they say that, you start having these people thinking, so all I gotta do is go out there and get a million views, and I can make this much bread. So they go go out there and do anything that's necessary they feel is gonna get them the most to maximize their attention if that means they go, I'm gonna punch my mama to the face in a walking house and just steal on my mama, or I'm gonna choke to shot off my grandfather, whatever it is, don't matter what it is. Nobody seems to have no morals or principles no more, because I don't think nobody's sitting at this table, no matter the dollar denomination, wouldever disrespect their mama.
Speaker 4: I'm not either my mom or my dad.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, though, Like, like, who's gonna do that for? No matter no matter the dollar, you couldn't pay it enough to disrespect my mama, or disrespect my wife, or disrespect my children somehow, or make people, you know, make myself look crazy to the masses.
Speaker 4: And that's another thing. People around on the internet and disrespect they family.
Speaker 5: Like you know, you have people that fall out in relationship, they'll come bring it to social media.
Speaker 4: They act crazy.
Speaker 5: Then they wish they never said that, Like you know, it's like they being the heat of the moment and they be going off and putting each other business out there.
Speaker 1: Well for sure, people not thinking nowadays, because I've been involved in the so called internet beasts. And I never acknowledged you when A first came on and when people was trying to do whatever they is, I told them, I said, the worst thing you can do. It's kind of acknowledge it, because if you acknowledge it, that gives them almost like to go ahead.
Speaker 4: To keep on going right, right right.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna be a never ending saga, like it's some bullshit. And I'm gonna tell you something. You fairly young. Really, most of these motherfuckers out here doing this shit, it's older than me.
Speaker 4: And a I said that. I said that.
Speaker 5: I said that it's older guys that's out here, just really on the internet.
Speaker 4: It's so model, you know.
Speaker 5: But it's just like a lot of older guys like they should be setting the example.
Speaker 4: Some of them is.
Speaker 3: But uh, there's some you know, there might still be a thirst for certain particular you know, older older gentlemen. There might be a thirst steal to be in the limelight. There could be other there could be other things that they have tried that have not might have been not as successful. This is a new easy uh, this is the new easy game to get quick fast exposure. And like you said, money and things. You know what I'm saying, because if I could be a motherfucker who's just controversial, you know, every day and every time I turn the camera on. It's just that we I feel, as you know, we as a people, we have a fascination with mess. You getting me. Just like I was talking like one of my homeboys, he can't live without watching the drama you give me. I got to have it. I got to see what bitch slap what bitch today? I got to see what so and so did because I know she gonna run up on somebody. He be like, like, they don't advertise the boxing match next week, and he just be like, man, next week, so and so is finished scrap with so and so, and then so and so it is finished, dude, this and then so and so is Finnish run up on so and so because last week, man, I'll be like, niggas you really beating. And sometimes I just be like and then he talk about the different networks they own and all the people involved with the mess with the networks and this dude who's running this show is fucking this girl and this and that. I'm like, this nigga know all the drama.
Speaker 5: Okay, So how do y'all feel as me and watching that, Like, do you find that?
Speaker 4: Like? Okay, I want you to want a chick off there like that.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't watch. I'm only informed because he informs me, okay, And he only informs me because he know it cringes me. So he loves just sitting on the phone telling me about who got into a fight and all on on on so and so versus so and so she got up and they was fighting, and he loves it, but he know it makes me cringe because I don't. To me, it's a little embarrassing because I feel we could do a little better. It's nothing wrong with wanting to be content creator. Like I said, you see, motherfuckers do so much silly shit. I just don't like the fact that motherfuckers want to make bread off of placing two homegirls in a room together and just letting them duke it out. Just like of course, I mean, you put motherfuckers in the room together with drink and they don't. It's bound to be attitudes and whatever whatever, But if you have a controlled setting, it should never get to like, oh I hate that bit shit. That bitch thinks she this and all that shit, and I'll be listening to him explain the scenarios and I'll be like, doing motherfucker even know each other. They just show up and instantly I'm gonna choose her side, and then we gonna be against that bitch. That bitch thinks she this and that, and the next thing, you know, Nigga, we haven't rounds and shit. K fought S and then S fought P and then P jumped T with with with J. It's like it's a bunch of mess. And then you're sitting there watching that shit, like, damn nigga. But and from what he what he what? His thing is, Nigga, they making bread, They making bread, They making bread, They making bread.
Speaker 1: That's the big misconception. I share the same opinion that he does about it. I don't really look at that type of stuff, but at one time I did. Because I'm gonna tell you what happened with the networks, right, you know, to go out and produce the series is gonna cause you X. It's gonna cost you X amount of dollars to go. Do you know you have to pay the nigga along with the show rhyme. The more you have to pay people. Usually around that third or fourth year mark you're doing a TV show. You might have been cool with getting the one thousand dollars an episode to start, and no, you really low the superstar. You don't been on this motherfucker to take a lot do it. You can't really add your privacy. People in your face when you're outside, you're like, I need some more money to do this shit. Thousand thousand was cracking before, but no, I need I need twenty thousand. Episode eight when of the lead characters he come in and talk about, I can't do this shit for five, no more, I need twenty he show five, and I need to give more money. So those shows got expensive, too expensive to make. So what they started realizing was we can do these reality shows. Don't give a motherfucker no money, just tell they be on TV. As a matter of fact, we gonna make them. Motherfuckers gonna get jobs to provide for themselves and wean so we ain't gotta pay for no food or nothing. Right. So what happens is this the reality TV start getting start going strong. Remember that aate like around like in the nineties, the mid nineties, they start showing more reality TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to hate it too. I used to hate Just wanna watch these motherfuckers, like, show me a fucking movie or something before I have to watch some reality TV. I hate did it when it started exactly?
Speaker 1: So then you have YouTube becomes around, right, and it tells people that people can broadcast themselves. You can feel yourself on your phone. You don't have to have a big fancy camera rig, you don't have to be like you do that. So then you have the person that's the attention or anyway, sitting at home that always look at this shit. I could be on there. I wonder, how come they don't do me? Now they got a camera and they putting that shit up theyself, and God forbid that. All the other lonely motherfuckers are sitting at home. Them got shit going on. Go sit at home and watch them. And it's just like a hamster wheel almost, you know, amster wheel go around. It's just like a circle of perpetual bullshit. Everybody feels that they can do what the next person do exact because, like eight, alluding back to eight's earlier point, nobody wants to be a regular person Nobody wants to be the guy that says, you know what, I'm gonna give me a job at may Donalds and I'm a become a district manager and running shame for people don't know district use to McDonald's actually made pretty good money.
Speaker 4: Like this because I just made a video speaking up on the podcasters. Now the podcast.
Speaker 5: Everybody want a podcast, But people on podcasts not talking about their music. They talking about gangs. Like I thought this was I thought you was an artist. Like you know what I'm saying, Why is the host not talking to.
Speaker 4: Them about being the artist?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What what you pulled them in here for?
Speaker 5: Like because most of these people think they could to go up on their on the podcast and put their music out there, but yet you got the host, you know, bringing.
Speaker 3: Up I think a lot of podcasts are disliked the new uh rap game. You know how uh when the rap game started, it was it was very I want to let me put into this kind of preference. It was very much the country club. You get me. Everybody couldn't get in right and even if you did have the money to get in, you couldn't get in the country club unless you knew a motherfucker who was already in the country club right. Rap game in the beginning was very significant. If your ship was bullshit, you didn't stand a next record deal. You didn't you didn't get played on the radio. Niggas talked about your record whatever. Okay. It was a very tight knit class. When the when when the pro tools came along and the programs and you can buy your own mic and the pro tools set up with the mbox and all that shit, everybody's a rapper. Now I can be a rapper. You fuck it, ain't got flooded. You get me. You didn't know who to listen to. Nigga, you can go on YouTube and nigga, it's thirty thousand artists you ain't never heard of before niggas got videos and womti womp. Then it started turning into like, oh, nigga shit because back then you couldn't really promote gang violence and colors and all that. Now, nigga, you can go on YouTube and every nigga in his hood is a rapper. You know, every gang nigga's a rapper. Everybody's rapping, right, everybody, I mean everybody where. You got mamas and Grandmama's rapping and all everybody want to get. Everybody won't getting the rap game right because it's the new, it's the new fucking it's the new, like the new dope gang fucking. If you can go, buy you a sack and double up, everybody can hit the block. Now, you might not sell as much as the other nigga, but it's a free, open market. That's just how the rap game turned into it's podcasting now because niggas see certain niggas in the podcast game winning, these niggas making bread, these niggas and then just just the fucking, just the just the look of it. You be the brokenst nigga on the planet, but you know how niggas did. Oh you rapping? You gotta have a million dollars, nigga, You podcasting now, you gotta have nigga. Nigga, You get me and you already know a steal nigga. You a pot nigga. Nigga, you got bread? Nigga? Please, Why you hide? Why you hide and ride around in that old truck and ship? Bullshit? Nigga, you got a million dollars. You can't fool nobody. Nigga, you hide money and off shore accounts. Nigga, I don't already hear it, nigga, because you podcasting, you getting me, You dealing with Charlotte Maine. To god, I heart nigga. You gotta nigga ride this, nigga, bake it, nigga here. But that's the that's the idea of it. You get me. So now niggas tried to rap game. It probably didn't work too much. Now it was like, shit, nigga, everybody, nigga, I'm fuck it, nigga. I'm gonna start me your podcast. I'm'a start it in my garage, my kitchen, my liver. Fuck it, everybody wants to start a podcast because now it's the new dope rap game. Fuck it.
Speaker 1: I think you might have just got the answer to the You just answered the question. You know why these old motherfuckers are so much more off the hook. They don't have no other hope, so they figured I might well jump off the fucking roof right now.
Speaker 3: Nigga. I'm forty, I'm four, I'm forty and over, and I didn't make really your name on the street. Shit, you know, I was just a regular nigga. I wasn't big time Eddie or you know, Killer Bob. You get me. I was just a regular hood nigga. Fuck it, I'm gonna throw my hand in the rap table. It really didn't work because a nigga been there, done that. You get me, a nigga. How many gangster rappers they got? Now, nigga, I didn't heard from easy to eight to whatever kind of kind of done with that. You get me. So the new thing is the podcast game. You get me, just like it is with the with the with the little movies and ship, the two being Zeus and all these motherfuckers. It's the new game. It's the new game, nigga. Let me, it's the new fucking game. I'm telling you, my nigga. Every day man, somebody else just started them a network app somebody else just started, and now they finna go out grabbing them a couple of motherfucking little you know, little things, put them in the house, and they finna blow up. I'm telling you, it's all of what people visualize and see because a motherfucker is not happy it. Hey, this ship didn't work out for me. I'ma go be. I'm gonna get me a regular nine to five and I'm happy and cool. I could pay my bills, I could take care of my ship, my family, whatever. Everybody want to be famous today, and it's wherever I can get in. Fuck it, niggas started a podcast, Fuck it, I'm gonna start. Oh she got a show now, Oh fuck it? Oh she doing content? Fuck it. Let me let me, motherfucking get my ship out and get get my fancy in their song and I'm gonna be just like her. It's all fucking trendy now because a motherfucker can't think for themselves. They see you throw a ut shit, nigga, I'm a piggyback off of that. What your what? Your ship about? What your what? Man? Please? That's what I was gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Really, you probably one of the first females, one of the first ones I've ever seen that really start doing the skits and stuff like that. And you was doing another ship like, let know, I'm a crip I'm a crip at. You know this is what I do, and I'm out there. Then I started seeing other people follow suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see a lot of women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many people wasn't in the game when you first jumped off the ports.
Speaker 4: On social media yeah, only nobody, but that was yeah.
Speaker 5: But you know, and I don't want to speak on that too, because he called me and was like when his stuff all started, like he hit me up at you know, and was saying me, why people think I'm funny, I'm not being funny. I'm being myself like and I told him, like, they love it, so just.
Speaker 4: Keep on doing you You ain't got to worry about that. And that ain't nothing long.
Speaker 3: His whole thing.
Speaker 1: He was being serious to.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 4: That's how he acts. He really act like that.
Speaker 3: But I told you that, I told you that if he would run with that angle of what you was saying people with because when my niggas, you see, because I get it, he's trying to push, you know whatever, But you don't realize niggas think you funny as a motherfucker. That's where you're gonna make your motherfucking bread a god damn right, because my niggas used to be like when we had him on the show, they hated it. Why you had that nigga on the show Man? Y'all had that nigga on the show Man, That nigga this and that, and that nigga this and that and this and that, and it irked niggas because it wasn't that they was jealous. It's just that the fact that they didn't get the angle because they looking at on it on a on a serious hood crypt No, man, this nigga, man, this man this, but but they not looking at it like this Nigga Funny is a motherfucker. Change the attitudes nigga. My nigga watched him for one day and hit me the next day and say, Nigga, that nigga Funny as a motherfucker. And ever since then, that was since ever since then, my nigga to this day, go, man, that's fucked up. They locked my nigga up. Man, I'm telling you that nigga. They loved that nigga because on a comic relief shit he made motherfucking acceptable like this nigga crip. He real about his shit. And that's what made niggas go cause niggas like, man, somebody gonna do something to that. And I said, man, no they not. I said no, they not, because he's already been moved into another level where niggas don't even take him serious on that page now, even though he like nigga, this is real me. Nigga's going, man, Nigga, whatever, nigga, that's shit you did with the dancing and whatever. You nigga, you were funny as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: People also call him retorted.
Speaker 5: He's really not retorted, like he's very smart like he y'all just gotta know him.
Speaker 3: On the nigga nigga nigga like he he he should have read like I get it, because he want to be, you know, known and respected as a real nigga. But nigga, please, now you better go get that because this is where the white motherfucker people is Finna go oh. He's the token crypt nigga in the movie you get me on a comic relief or something. You get me? How they used to every time you see one of them type of movies, it was always snoop, you get me as the token gang bang girl or whatever. He slide right up into that shit because niggas thought he was funny and that could have been his angle. Now I get you real cripping and whatever, but everybody accepted in because it was like.
Speaker 4: Man, that's something he really wanted to do. Though, Just be that.
Speaker 3: And I get it but like nigga, Nigga, you you don't realize Nigga, you accept it everywhere. Nigga you gone blood Nigga shows, you go cryp Nigga shows. Nigga don't. He was on the Homie Kidaroo Show, Like it's just like niggas be like they just accepting because once his once his popularity grew, niggas start going, oh, I need to have that nigga on my show. I need to have a nigga on my show. I need to have that nigga. Like I said, the homies watched it on our show and was like man, and then two days later it was like, man, that niggas hilarious. Man with that nigga. I watched that nigga Theay doing something. He had me dying. Everybody said that they didn't like Chrip.
Speaker 1: Once they get a whiff of it, it's like you can't help.
Speaker 5: But like the motherfucker, you just can't be with him every day because he'll fall out with you and go on the Internet and go up on you and then turn around and go back on the internets.
Speaker 4: I apologize.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch that, but again, like I said, that's the new that's the new come up is the podcasting. You get me, and you're starting to see more and more niggas that you wouldn't think would even go that route. They starting to jump into it, and it's starting to be like, oh, yeah, you know, podcasting is the new motherfucking it's the new street Dame.
Speaker 5: Well, like I've watched people, I'm like this, don't even go with your rhythm, your flow and nothing like you just.
Speaker 3: I don't watch too many people's podcasts because a lot of motherfuckers like to deal with a lot of rumored controversy. I don't like that type of shit. I like people who just you know, can bring on guests, or even if you don't got no guests, just have the topics and subjects that you know, people can relate to, and not just on a educated level, but even on the level of niggas I'm still in the streets can enjoy. I don't like rumors, shit, gossip ship, you know. And it's a lot of that going on too with podcasts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people taking the clip, the same clip you just leaned off this podcast to another one.
Speaker 4: Then it's just the same thing. Everything is the same, Everything is the same.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of redundant bullshit. Let me ask you this, right, you're doing the type of content you do, it ain't this and I don't like to say the podcast it's easy, but it's not that simple. You actually have to sit up and think about what you go do. It's a lot of comedy time to involved. When did you decide if you was shit?
Speaker 3: What was you scared of?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I just didn't have no place, like I'm like, you know, like to do the podcast. I want to have like because I don't wan toboy come to my mouth. So yeah, I decided that like people was reaching out to me.
Speaker 4: It was telling me that, like, you should have your own show, and I just thought about podcasts before podcasting even was very popular like that, you know. So so I reached out to me, which is posy films. He got all this stuff, he equipment, He was like, hey, I got some for you.
Speaker 5: I said, what he said, why don't you do your podcast and my spot? I got a spot. It's a podcast set up. I ain't been using it, so I want to use it. You don't have to worry about nothing.
Speaker 4: It's free. I said, I gotta get you some pussy he said no.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, okay, if I gotta get your pussy, said, your dig of that, okay, you know, And I started doing it and then people like it.
Speaker 4: So I'm like I was trying a little bit. I'm like, damn, but I started getting the hang of it.
Speaker 5: Like you know, I freestyle all my stuff because I'm talking to an artist, so I know what to ask you. Like, I wasn't on a level where hood are you from?
Speaker 1: I'm boy, when you was doing all your doing your crip stuff, right, did you ever get any smoked from that on the out side, like and he was walking the streets?
Speaker 5: No, no, well I mean what I mean with crip stuff, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: No crips. I mean, I'm dying, I am that, but you know that's not what I was doing.
Speaker 5: I don't know why people think that because my name loc at the end, so you know, everybody just.
Speaker 1: That's why I looked at this some crip stuff. I said, bro, got a blue rag on?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I forgot, I forgot, I got, I forgot I did to do something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a crip skit. That's still my nigga, Still my nigga. Said, I'll see you. You had your blue rag and ship, so I just automatically, you know, that was a crypt skit. I always want to be some banging ship still you want.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that was just some excuse and stuff.
Speaker 5: But I don't promote the violence, like I don't want people to all people to tear each other down.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that. But you know, it is what it is at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: But it was all hilarious. It was all fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it was comedy, and I think that.
Speaker 1: The hood, we need to see more of you than are coming from that everything ain't serious.
Speaker 5: That's why they all reached out to me. Like crip Man reached out to me for that. He was like, I'm a big san.
Speaker 4: I'm like, who is this? I was looking. I'm like I was.
Speaker 5: Actually I was at a blood wasn't you know, getting walk in.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, man, this this boy, this this this crazy boy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: He was like, I'm a big fan of yours.
Speaker 5: You just started calling me cripple it and just was posting me up everywhere, and I'm like, okay, keep posting because I started getting followers and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, because you know what I thought, y'all was a couple at first.
Speaker 4: Why everybody say that was a cook?
Speaker 1: I said, you know what, I bet you that's his woman right there, and that's him.
Speaker 3: They just have a little baby baby. This nigga still as a motherfucking fod a lot of talities. He's a goddamn for you see, Stiff still be on some crazy ship by his girl.
Speaker 4: So, you know, congratulations on his first baby.
Speaker 1: True he named bird. He named the baby something that was like cripping.
Speaker 4: Didn't I think so? They said it, m M.
Speaker 3: I don't pay, I don't. You can't ask me ship, I don't follow. I don't follow too much.
Speaker 4: On the end on that, well, he spelled his cub like I said, some money posted that up. Making food.
Speaker 3: Crip Macon is definitely something that Yeah, I mean, I guess that's no different than name of your kid, Northwest, east and south.
Speaker 4: I mean shit, but with't nobody.
Speaker 5: Only people that's gonna catch on is the people that's from the streets. Cuse like you know, and when he said.
Speaker 3: So, you know, everybody want to be different than authentic, you know, so I'm saying I don't putting some authentic to it. Now, that's what he was gonna.
Speaker 1: Do like your stuff, right, you know they say this imitation is the biggest foreign flattery, right the podcast podcast is not. They see something that jump off somewhere else, the successful nine times out of team and that's gonna be their angle. Well, I'm gonna come out and do this because you had a slew of girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some guys hit me up and was like, hey, this girl, I brought you up and they knew you. They want to like they trying to be like you though, but it's like it's gotta be in you, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you can't just like coming to the game and just oh I'm trying to do what she do it and don't have it like you know what I'm saying, Like they don't be having it.
Speaker 4: It's like, just do what you do because you it's like you're you're not me. It's only on me. But I salute them for looking up.
Speaker 5: But it's like, okay, reach out to me and say, girl, I look out to you with you know, but he's he started telling me like it was in the form of like some hate to with it. So it's like, but they look up to you though, because I just said it like he was on some stuff like that. But multiple guys hit me up and women like I had stub women hit me up for to be in on their stuff.
Speaker 4: They want me to be a host on they stuff. I think it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, So you said, stud Yeah, stud So studs, studs are the ones not being not.
Speaker 3: Here your ass gold Man, Well we tell this one fucking man, then we tell you to stay away from them topics long time ago. Man, God damn, it still is friendly.
Speaker 4: Goddam you just don't call him no butcher or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: It's not you know, okay, he he he he. He's very curious about, you know, certain ship. So he's gonna ask them questions. He's very curious. I look at him, smile of his ship. It's like, yeah, he's very curious about ship. Don't pay no attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I've been getting a lot of feet on it. But I see women, you know, and I see how they you know. But you know, I salute them everybody that's.
Speaker 4: Trying to do it.
Speaker 3: You know. You know, still, do you get hit up by any studs like telling you.
Speaker 1: Not to get in your business? But you're a straight female right, I know.
Speaker 4: No, No, don't know. I got too, but I just him right now, I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's a clique because most women nowadays, I notice they don't identify themself necessarily, as you know, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of people hide like we ain't got an If I feel like fucking with you, I'm gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 4: But if I don't, I don't. Right.
Speaker 1: So if a girl get at you, what happens if you run into a dude?
Speaker 3: You like what you mean?
Speaker 4: I gotta do?
Speaker 3: You got to do? Though? So if a girl get at you and he's very curious, ladies and gentlemen and stuff too, No.
Speaker 4: They just they really like try me crazy, They crazy like you know women, it's really crazy.
Speaker 5: Then I'll be like, oh, this is probably what men be seeing. But hopefully I don't act like that because this ship is irritating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have to block mere too.
Speaker 5: Yeah so women that woman, Yes, yes they do, and I think they more so thinking I'm like the man poor because I don't mess with like the you know, the stug.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but still I'm gonna ask you. Still. You come from a long line of podcasters, how does it feel when you see you know, people try to imitate. Oh I saw that from the Kate. Man. You gotta remember. And there's so many cats that you have probably come across that are now podcasters themselves. Man, that we gave they start to like exactly the people that you know, they got.
Speaker 1: Really big platforms. Now, you know what of them? I gotta think about it. We had Charleston White, we got math offer, he was signed the digital soap on minute. I ain't gonna say I did this ship for him, but he definitely, you know, definitely a little bit. But he had this ship already. He was already on his instinction.
Speaker 3: Do you feel people come on your podcast and by being on your podcast or maybe even just coming around and watching that, they got an idea of how to run they ship and then ran off and did they ship? You know what?
Speaker 1: Man, I never actually had a problem with that though. Man, I think that's how people should they'll do because I I my whole thing is this, I don't necessarily have a bandwidth to sit up and just supervise everybody's shit, you know what I mean? So some people, if I give you the jew, that don't mean that I'm gonna start spending my money every week on you. Because it costs money to start a podcast. People don't understand that. They think, oh, we do my podcast, Well we were gonna do with that, but we could do it where you're doing that. It costs money to go up in there. So now you want me to spend You want me to spend anywhere from two to five hundred dollars every week on some shit. I don't know that's gonna work.
Speaker 3: That add up.
Speaker 1: That's not a lot of money. But when you start multiplying, that's down four times a month. That's a couple of racks a month. That's a fucking mortgage. Mortgage, notice that you know, a mortgage, No, a cell phone, building, some other shit, you know what I mean. So it's like I see people goingt to go do their ship man with. Really, what I don't like is the people that straight up just wite.
Speaker 3: What you do.
Speaker 4: I heard somebody that's still everything.
Speaker 5: Like when when I act my whole intro, my whole intro of me talking to somebody, a guy he did the whole thing, but he always be calling me.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna put him out there? He was like, uh, he was like, I'm doing a podcast. Today, I'm like podcasting.
Speaker 5: Then when I watch this shit, I'm like, oh, we're going he doing my same line, How I do it, the same everything, how I ask him out, I guess like, I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna switch my shit up here.
Speaker 4: Let me switch it up a little bit. Okay, let me do someday he won't do.
Speaker 1: And that's what you have to do. But as a podcast, sir, you have to consistently re evolve your shit, but yet stay the same to the people. Is fucking with you because the thing about it is the one thing I do know. You're not gonna be able to keep everybody happy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be some motherfuckers that don't matter what you do, they gonna be pissed off at it. Okay, you want this nigga on the show, he bring them on. It's another nigga that's mad that this nigga's on the show. So you really just have to do what the fuck you gonna do, what you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: You know how many people I had called me for a certain guy that was on my on my show. It's like, oh, this person dirty. You know, this person got paperwork. I'm like, I don't care what I'm doing business this business.
Speaker 5: But see I don't let nobody know who's coming on my show until after we finished the show.
Speaker 1: But that's the big thing, especially with your generation.
Speaker 3: I noticed.
Speaker 1: Before the era I was brought up in, if a dude had paperwork, that was between that dude and whoever the nigga was he snitched on. You feel what I'm saying, they didn't have nothing to do with me. And if you were go to address him, if you wasn't go go bust that man's head open, or you know, address the motherfucking crime, you shut the fuck up and move on because it ain't your business. Exactly Nowadays, everybody you got people that don't have nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because that's because that has become a very popular subject for content creation. Hurt regular conversations in trying to be you know, spark someone's curiosity just by your conversation and your ability to connect with your guest is like a thing of old. Now it's about a lot of he told on who I got so and so paperwork, and they told on and then the crazy shit about it is a lot of this shit be reflected on. Some shit that happened twenty years ago or fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Man who cared? Like, don't nobody really care?
Speaker 3: How rich? Which is my thing. But within the podcasting game, it has become a very feedable subject. Like I said, NI be curious about bullshit? Oh Dan told on Steve and you for real?
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you do?
Speaker 3: And it don't matter when, or how or what, it's just for the fact that it's brought to the attention. Now this generation feeds on shit like that, like oh for like, I don't give a fuck about what a nigga did twenty.
Speaker 4: Years it's actually solving That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm It's not to solve anything, it's to create more controversy so more people will tune in because I'm gonna keep this shit going for at least a couple of months. You get me. So now I'm gonna go from getting ten thousand people watching my shit, I'm gonna get two three million people to tune in because next week I'm gonna have paperwork on this motherfucker, and then two weeks later, I'm gonna bring up some paperwork on another It's it's like you watching that program and then you get to that part where you think they finna revealed who killed a nigga or who cheated on the motherfucker, and then they go tune in next week. You be like, god damn it. And so next week, nigga, nigga, you be sitting like this in front of the car waiting for it, and then they wait. They make you wait through the whole program and get you to the end and they reveal. It's the curiosity. And so when niggas get the revealing, and like I said, it's a handful of motherfuckers who do it today like I'm a breakout, and it's like it's gonna make my whether it's true or old or whatever, it's still gonna make a lot of motherfuckers. It's gonna make a nigga like my homeboy, go tune in because I want to know what a nigga said and snitched on or whatever. And it could be some bullshit. Some of it could be lies in fake paperwork.
Speaker 4: To me, it don't make that person that put that out there look good either, Like it's.
Speaker 3: Like what I mean, I don't give a fuck how it makes you look. It's finna make a it's finna make extra numbers come to my chest. It's just as many people gonna be going, Yeah, put that ship out, You're gonna have the same amount of people going. Man, you're a greedy motherfucker. Like, what kind of niggas you homie? You're getting me? You're gonna have haters along with cheerleaders. You got to You go to any fucking game out here, basketball game, football, baseball, you got the motherfuckers over there cheering, yeah, and then you got the motherfuckers over there boom. But that's just like what the kind of They don't give a fuck how it make them look? You know today in the area that we live here.
Speaker 1: Now you you know, you remember the expression misery loves company. Yeah, it's like everybody, everybody that's going through whatever they going through, they love to look on TV and see if somebody doing worse.
Speaker 3: You got damn right. I love it, Yeah, I love it. Like yeah, just like I said, biggab over here, but I get turned over too and see two motherfuckers scrapping it out and beating each other ass. I was like, yeah, these niggas is a damn fool. Look at him and it makes me feel good. Go see the movie Idiocracy. I don't know if I saw that one.
Speaker 1: If you can't go home and y'all look up idiography that movie was. I think it was produced by Mike Judges did beat some buddy Head. This movie came out maybe thirty years ago, dog thirty years ago, right, And it added these TVs on there that looked like YouTube. This is way before YouTube was cracking either. And these people would sit around and drink soda all day and drink water on where they just drunk soda and watch TV all day and went around kicking each other in the nuts and dumb shit like that. But it was predicting the future. And I said, damn, that shit is here, were really here right now, because I don't know how some of this shit can even be justified as entertainment mat to sit around and talk about this person has paperwork, or this person d it is, this person is gay, this person is am Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They didn't put a lot of people out on that too, like you got videos people, because it's just it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Like you like what you said. You said, you don't know if it is it justifies as entertainment. Shit. Some some music ain't justified as music, but it comes out, you get a couple of weeks ago it come out. Why because there's places like YouTube and places like it don't matter. I'm my own judge and jewelry right here. I'm gonna put this shit out. I don't give a fuck about what is labeled entertainment. You get me. I don't give a fuck if I can get thirty thousand, one hundred thousand motherfuckers that come on here and just the bad mouth this shit. It's one hundred thousand people that just watch this shit. That's the angle to day. You get me. I don't give a fuck if it's pissing you off or making.
Speaker 1: You feel good.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna put this shit out there. That's it, and hopefully enough haters and congratulators come along. I can make a paycheck off this shit. That's the ain't go today. You think about it like this.
Speaker 1: The only that thought of the Zeus network, the guy that you know and the founder of the Zeus Network, Well, create a show with blue face and creation that shit is you shamy.
Speaker 3: You ain't listen. You ain't hearing me. I got niggas. I got hard niggas sitting.
Speaker 1: That home like that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to the episode next week. So and so gonna be the nigga's ass, or is blue Face gonna get arrested or somebody gonna break a window, bust on this or break a jaw.
Speaker 1: This shit is crazy because they're really making a lot of money. That shit is impactful too, and and that shit is bigger than most shows on major television.
Speaker 4: You got the girls from everywhere trying to audition for it. It's like, wow, a lot of people. They have a lot of kids at all.
Speaker 3: It's like, what's the what's the other man? The other ship? What's the not not that, but the what's the baddies or whatever? This ship? I don't know what the fuck it is. But this nigga I'm talking about, they just fight and fight and fight and fight some.
Speaker 5: Bad boys to Yeah, I don't know if it was like I don't watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I get all my info from the homie So and he say the same, I don't watch that Bad Boys Club whatever they because it's gay man too. It's gay dudes in the house with straight It's it's I'm I'm like, but niggas, but but listen to me, motherfuckers is watching this ship. Motherfuckers is watching this ship. And and I'm telling you so and so and now they got this show, and this show spent off and they got this show. Now this girl got her own show and they got this. I'm telling you it's just Curty.
Speaker 1: Be come from off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she come off from love and hip hop.
Speaker 3: And love and love. You would have thought love and hip hop was was was nigga. This ship I'm talking about nigga. This sister love and hip.
Speaker 5: Hop and brought all the strippers out, like as you know from Cardi B episode, they brought all the girls that wanted you know, they used to be embarrassed of, you knowing that they stripped.
Speaker 4: Now they're trying to, you know, do their ship, and they were trying to get their big one, but it felt like they really didn't do it. They tried to do it. Cardi B.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's very popular. It's it's it's very popular these shows nowadays. I don't, like I said, I don't watch I don't. You know, I come from a different walk of life. You know, I claim I claimed the neighborhood and I did all of that, and you know I wasn't always the rightful minded. Uh a man that I am today. You know, back in my day, I probably would have loved the ship right now a nigga the bitch is scrapping baby. But to me it just seems like it's a lot man that yeah like to be but like, but this goes back to what I was saying. Nobody is comfortable being normal. You can go to high school if you can graduate, go to college if you can. You know, there's a lot of successful normal people. And you know, uh, you go to the doctor, you see normal people who didn't wrap or podcast or whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, you go, you go to different establishments, you know, restaurants, movies, like I said, hospitals, you get a case and have to get a lawyer. You see a lot of motherfuckers who chose not to be entertainers and what and very successful with their lives if they stuck to it and whatever. Whatever. Fuck it. If you're a garbage man and that's what you do, you move up the ladder, be the supervisor, run the company whatever. Today and then I think with those type of situations that they have these young women on this shit like you could be the next so and so or you could be the next Wuti womb. You could be the next what's her name but you said with blueface, Or you could be the next you could be the next disc because look.
Speaker 4: But she blew up off of her of controversy.
Speaker 3: Do you understand, I'm I got a name, now, I got some chains on and some little and some money in the bank account. But I'm going back and forth with a nigger. I had a kid with he I ain't the daddy, and all this extra shit that you gotta go through, or fighting bitches or or getting embarrassed by the nigger you fucking or whatever, just to get a pay check up and some and I get it. That's the route that some people like when the niggas presented, Okay, this is what you're gonna have to do. You ready for this ride? And if you I guess, if you in a place where you get me, I'm struggling. You did me. I gotta pay my bills. You don't know what a young person's meant you get me? Because who knows if a nigga told me at eighteen or nineteen or twenty, I could go out and make a hundred thousand by doing this shit and doing that nigga. Nigga go jump off a train moving forward speed. You give me the jackass niggas and stupid shit like you can make a gang of money by doing some dumb shit. Fuck it, sign me, fuck it, sign me up. Yah.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at these young cats getting money, man.
Speaker 3: Like I said, they gonna sign me up.
Speaker 5: You got some of them with their little shows. That's trying to be like the batties. They're not making it like they're just making it something run food like you know you got. They had South Central baddies. They had a lot of Riverside baddies and Las Vegas baddies.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, man, it's becoming like niggas still. Nigga. Get you a motherfucking they're b and b. Find you a couple of motherfucking hoodies. Put them in the crib with a couple of boxes of liquor and let them go to town. Just let them drink, take them out to a couple of clubs, let them hang out. Whoop the want that's it.
Speaker 5: I was talking to some women that's you know, younger, and they was like, they want to be on shows, but they want to show like the boss of them to hit them and not fight.
Speaker 4: They don't want to fight.
Speaker 5: So you got some people that want to be on these reality TV shows that don't want Let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you something. The niggas them figured out that shit ain't working. I need to put you out in the crib. Give y'all a couple for the bottles of Cassagos, and I need you all to go to that. She said they drinking those Sky They ain't even got the they drinking those Sky vodka.
Speaker 5: The money, No, they don't. They what's trying to offer me? Reaching out to me talking about Hey, few shows I want you to be on. I'm not doing all that ship. I'm not gonna be looking crazy Mayby because I'm gonna I'm gonna clean who They wouldn't even talk about payments and I'm like, no money.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna clean because you know why, nigga, you do this show, Nigga gonna take I guarantee you, nigga, after you know it's gonna crack, It's gonna crack for you. I'm gonna make you the star. You got them, you got the hands everything. I'm gonna have you fighting a different bitch every two days and at the end of the season. Everybody's gonna love you, cause.
Speaker 5: Me, I don't, like, I'm not gonna be sitting up there talking like it's just that. I mean, you know, they do a lot of talking, I guess for the show. But it's like me, when I get pumped up, it's just like you won't even know I'm coming.
Speaker 4: So that'll be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they love it. They love it. Where are you from?
Speaker 1: What the neighborhoods you're from.
Speaker 4: I grew up in the South Side. I represent the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Okay, you remember we was up there. We had the minutes thirty IF anniversary party. He was up and we was up there kicking it. Yes, you kicked the nigga off the party.
Speaker 4: Niggah, I kicked him at the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody was talking about it was from Santana or something like that. You said, you ain't from Santana.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's the whole.
Speaker 3: Then I tell you this. He like nigga. He always digging into crates forroversary and ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she got off all of them like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I looked at that ship.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, you right, I guess that's the trade right there, because you have what's called social currency. Not right, it's not actual money, but you get a certain amount of juice, and if you want something that's popping, you're gonna get some money to come your way off some other shit, you know what I'm saying. But the Goddess third the Zoos network, I think he's a genius because he has all of this content and he's charging people maybe nine ten dollars a month to come and watch this shit. And I guarantee the only probably got at least five or ten million people over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least yeah, because like I said, my homeboy pay his ten dollars faithfully every month. He likes somebody on the faithfully. He like all of them. That's it. He liked to see. He likes to see the ratchetness. I love it. I just it's just something about it. And he just loves it. And he has no shame. And if he can, he'll sink you right in. Hey, He'll send you the link. Hey watch this, Hey watch this.
Speaker 1: The Ratchet era has actually had the longest run the rat the Ratchet era, which is the direct era. Shoot just with all this bullshit, it's all the extra hood shit, No, just the gettle shit. Remember niggas would be embarrassed at like this.
Speaker 4: Eight.
Speaker 1: No, that shit is popb.
Speaker 3: I I it's it's popular. Like you said, niggas get down. I mean, like I said before, all the popularized cameras and shit did did Did niggas fight? Yep? Did girls fight and get into confrontations?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, you go to a hood party or a club. You know, you spill a drink on a motherfucker or a bitch looking at you funny, it might be some confrontation. I don't like how it's exploited to the fact of we're going to set this shit up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Like I just feel not like like, Okay, we're doing this little thing with the girls in the house and living with each other, and for the most part they get along, but maybe every now and then we might have a disagreement. No, this ship is set up to where first episode we need bitches fighting, second episode we need sides picking y'all on this side, y'all on this side. And then every time we go out somewhere or whatever, and fuck it, bitches could be getting dressed and ship and somebody finished scrap. Fuck that. We need somebody to fight and then when then it's set up to where you know how you know they have all of the other they used to have love and hip hop, and when the people get into it, nigga security stema nigga security like get down, get down, and once y'all get to scrap it and we might come in and break. But for the for the most part, nigga's ding.
Speaker 4: Dean and they got a gang of security.
Speaker 3: Oh they got like each broad got at least two to three security, and they be like when when when it's like two of them finish square, it ain't like nah, you get over it. It's like stand back and let them get down for a minute. Then you go break them up, and it's set up like that. I just don't like the exploitation of that because it's it make us already, we as a people already get a bad fucking rap for shit. We've been doing it for so long. And like I said, I ain't the most clean cutting nigga ever. I've done a lot of crazy shit. When you belong to the neighborhood and there's things you do and whatever whatever. But I don't want to just like just yeah, man, I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna call this bitch over because I know this bitch don't like her. And so soon as they get here, nigg I'm pulling out my camera phone because soon as they pull up, it's going down bingo.
Speaker 5: So I was watching they had like the the Housewives of Orange County, all of them with white right.
Speaker 4: They don't even fight.
Speaker 3: They just argue, Yeah, we might disagree, but whatever would. But like I said, it's set up like that because we are that culture. Uh, it's it's our culture for the hood ship or that that walk of life. You get me, So you're gonna take some some some females that come from the lower walks of life living in the hood, struggling or whatever. And we popular we we we make that so popular of being. That's how you're gonna get on. You see me, you see homegirl, and you see homegirl, and so and so and so and so. So. Now it's turned into an entertainment. You give me fuck it? Why not just have fucking boxing matches? Then if that's what you want to do, why put them in a house together and let just set up boxing matches?
Speaker 1: Then how do you say your name?
Speaker 4: She might scrap right, not really but blueface. She scrabbed blue face. But you know you you didn't really see her fighting nobody on the streets like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was the girl out there fighting all the damn town what's her name? What's her name? Joscelyn?
Speaker 4: Which one off?
Speaker 3: They got the they got this, Like my nigga said, well, now they got the show. Now you got you got yeah, And then my nigga, Nick Cannon, and jumped on the network and he done started a show. Well you know how they do at the end of the networks, and they bring all the girls together and put them on. He got the bad baddies versus wild now.
Speaker 4: And and now they why he just didn't put all the dudes on the do that do some dude ship? Now?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna go get all these bitches on these zeus networks and all these crazy and I'm gonna go at hour before and he went to what of the little side that works? And he like fucked that. But he nigga, you god damn.
Speaker 4: Right, Nick over there being greedy.
Speaker 3: You got nigga, I see, nigga, they tune it in every week to watch these bitches scrap and ship, So I need to get a. I need to get a piece of that.
Speaker 1: So so when they approcut about doing this type of shit.
Speaker 5: You just and I look, I read I would reading the messages and I'm like, man, fuck all that, Like I don't participate in that. I'm like, I'm really a street So I don't really like that ship that that play for ship because if you're gonna if you're gonna do it like that, let it be natural. Don't don't provoke me to do something like, let me naturally feel like I want to fuck this bitch up, but she talking too much, you know. That's just how I am. Like, don't tell me I think you should go fighte her because they like it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because all that stuff, A lot of that stuff probably, like I would say, nine, it is premeditator.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think that all this kicked off with them shows like Jersey Shore remember that shit?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I remember that?
Speaker 5: And then the Baddies, the real baddies like where Natalie the one of the the what she do co own that too? She was one of the girls original girls from the original Baddies. Now they was making money four thousand dollars an episode because I had auditioned for that.
Speaker 4: They were sending me auditions for those, so.
Speaker 5: I'm like those the real baddies. Like so it was like it was old after that, like it's just got water down. They ain't making ship right now, they're just making like the bare minimal. They're doing shit for the bare minimum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do you think that is? It's because they're destined to be uh in a position to where they thinking that it's gonna take them.
Speaker 4: Back like how it was. It was like the BGC, those who was like they was titled like that. Now it's like baddies, like the Baddies.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the BGC was the original girls and you know everybody just you know, the last girls standing, the one she gets she gets famous, like you know you like that.
Speaker 4: So they wouldn't able whoever take off first.
Speaker 5: You gone, you could get disqualified, so they wouldn't let you fight on those shows like that.
Speaker 3: So I wonder what the nature is now for the young girls who sign up, like like you said, the last one in the house and the last one standing becomes the they win the prize and whatever? What what are y'all offered? Just you get me?
Speaker 4: Like just to be on the screen you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna come on here, You're gonna fight, you're gonna get in the ship whatever. Whatever. It's not like at the end of the show you get to win one hundred thousand and a record contract or whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 5: It's like, it ain't won lasting on the show is it's all of them damn near lasting.
Speaker 4: Now it's like who won.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna come on the baddies and it's gonna be six Yeah, like whoever's the most popular or looked at, she's gonna be turned into some you know, right, the star whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess they can't want to make money because I see a lot of these girls.
Speaker 3: Going to host clubs and yea, yeah, yeah, you get them. And especially if you want to get in the rap game, it's a it's a way to kick off your rap career.
Speaker 4: One of the girls she left, she just left. She was just on old jumper too. What's damn right now?
Speaker 5: But she she she was doing it for her rap career. But she she said they wouldn't make it, she wouldn't make it.
Speaker 4: No money.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, I think my boy talk about her like, yeah she was from damn there you go, yeah, yeah, yeah, because every time I used to turn on motherfucking Mad and her song used to come on. I used to be like, who the fuck is this? And I never knew the girl, whoever the girl is, whoever the girl is, I can't think of her name.
Speaker 4: But yeah, my boy, no, no, no, no, she talking about the baddies.
Speaker 1: Like she was.
Speaker 3: My boy said she was. Yeah, he I bed you. I call that digger right down. He'll give you the whole rut down. And oh, yoh, y'all talking about to go in? When I thought, she said, oh, y'all talking to y'all talking about so and so, and she ain't she man at so and so and wooty woo, wooty woo wooty whoop. Hold lod, I'm about to eat right now. We're about to connect you, she came, jumper. Oh that nigga he partied is real quick.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed what the white shows like The Jersey Shores and all those other other Bachelor when the motherfucker lead them shows, they can actually have some pretty legitimate careers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can go on through or or they can go back to their regular lives. You know, some of them have regular job a real estate agent. I work at this and I work at that. They they come on the show, uh, I don't. They might not get picked or whatever, but it's to the it's to the Uh, they're not embarrassed publicly to where damn, I can't even go back to my hometown or my job or whatever. Whatever. It's it's it's it's designed like that. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I see a lot of girls on this current show.
Speaker 5: They go back home like they don't It's like they don't have no help pushing doing nothing else.
Speaker 4: They just go back to.
Speaker 3: We ain't got no we ain't got no black bachelor. That's why all black bachelors are the baddies clubs and all this love and hip hop and all that type of shit. We don't have a show where, you know, a motherfucking black businessman come on and it's thirty black women who are professionals, and you know what, you don't have that set up. That's where they do the white shit.
Speaker 4: At somebody that that's fun though, that shit fun and.
Speaker 3: Even it don't even have to be like But like I said, I just don't like the fact that you want to put a gang of females in the crib and see want to do get out.
Speaker 5: And I just it's yeah, like they gonna watch it like damn mommy, like you know what, don't like it just goes a show.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Man, when people have an opportunity to change their lives, they will do almost anything.
Speaker 3: I already told you. I just told you. If you give a motherfucking opportunity to be in a different position that they in right now and they're thinking like they life ain't okay. You gotta stop telling yourself that your life ain't okay because you ain't as popular, or you ain't as rich, or you ain't You get me, you gotta go. I'm I'm, I'm, I'm. I'm comfortable with myself. Whether I got a normal life and I got a nine to five and I get up. You know, it's it's what was what, it's what I got, and I'm happy with that. Some people aren't comfortable with that. I tell you this. You know this, just like I know with entertainment, theres a lot of stress. It's a lot of us. It looked fun. Look I'll be tired as a motherfucker. I just did a tour in Europe. I was tired as a motherfucker. People. People see your pictures and oh he in Paris, Oh he's in Italy. They having fun. I'm tired as a motherfucker. Up every night till four o'clock on stage for an hour, sweating bullets, you know, and then you're getting off, and then you go to your room. You got three hours of sleep before you have to hop up and hit the next town and ship like. It looks fun on the outside, but that shit ain't fun. And automobiles, man, you on tour, man, and we was on plane, trains and automobiles moving through Europe. You get me eight different motherfucking countries and just moving.
Speaker 1: And you got knocking on your door, sleg as soon as you get to sleep.
Speaker 3: Day hey, time to get up. We got head to the airport. Uh sound check interviewers downstairs. You don't get no rest. So it may be fun to the outside and all you got to see all this shit. And of course, you know, the benefits of getting paid is always but still you still, I'm still living a regular fucking life. I got to come home, pay bills, pay motherfucking leap mortgage, pay house, motherfucking bills, and gas and lights and shit, and I don't have no accountant who get to take care of all that shit for me, So still got to go to the grocery store and live regular life. So it's it's it's not it's not as fun as as people think. You God damn right, you know what I'm starting to get.
Speaker 1: No, Ay, I'm starting to get now to where your family it's always one person in your family. It's just out there just googling shit. Right, So they find some shit, and they always find the motherfucker that got a problem with you. They get to watch and all this ship. The next thing they hate you is everything. Okay, Because I saw such and such, I was like, what are you talking about? Well, you know such and such that they was gonna get you. That ship is not real, Like like like miss me with that stuff. You don't have to help me. I don't want to hear about nothing that ship. That ship is false. It's fake.
Speaker 3: I I'm fortunate enough that I don't my family know it. Come with the territory, you get me, especially coming from where I came from. You get me. We was gang banging and doing all that before rapping. So it's expected that you're gonna have a little opposition from ex gang niggas. Uh niggas. You went to school with people who just don't like you in general, because like I said, you had a life. It was unfortunately we had lives before raps started growing up in and comped and ship.
Speaker 4: Then you get one of the haters.
Speaker 5: Once you go up, you get a hater come in and trying to ruin your reputation by talking bad.
Speaker 4: Oh you wouldn't like that.
Speaker 3: Or yeah you you You have to be able to curve that shit because uh, that's what most guys do. That's what the that's what the That's gonna be the first of your your opposition's plan. It's to discredit you from back in the day a nigga. You wasn't this, or you wasn't that. Won't you won't?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: And if you're comfortable enough with yourself, you can, uh you let that shit bypass. Sometimes you get caught up in it. You get me, you wanna respond to the naysayers and ship.
Speaker 4: But that's how I feel.
Speaker 5: When I was watching that live stream, Old Girl, I kind of like, Damn, I should have I could have stayed at home, and but I just feel like I was bitter or something. Let me beat this bitch up real quick because she gotta be sucked up because you're not finna get up on here. And and somebody said, shout out to Ringo. She in the chat and then you, and he asked you, oh, I seen you on Ringing No Podcast.
Speaker 4: How y'all as y'all straight, y'all cool? And she said, well, she said when she seen me, keep it cute. I don't know if that was a threat or what. I just felt like, bitch, is you playing with it?
Speaker 1: So that's how you went up there?
Speaker 3: You was you was watching them live?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in my robe. I was asked, whole nigga ain't gonna lie, but I had to roll on and I was just watching TV.
Speaker 5: Then I hop up though. I'm like, they were going on YouTube. I see spider loat and now she was sucking on the popsicle. I really was participating in the popsicle, you know, fuck on Like, you know, I was cool. I didn't have no problem with baby. And I'm like, okay, she's sucking on that popsicle. She dow shit, I do, okay, you know, I thought, you know, I just laughed out loud. You know, just stuff like that, and that came. So I'm like, okay, well she think I'm playing. Okay, and and spide.
Speaker 4: Little drop the air dress. He dropped the address. I said, damn, why does this nigga have to drop the address for real? So I gets up, put my shit on my baby. They said, what the fuck you going? I said, man, I'm gonna go whooped some lad and then he just said what he probably thought I was playing? But yeah, I had to dress regular. I dressed regular, you know, I have to titties out and everything. But I didn't go with my jury. I said, you know, I'm leave the jury in the car. Who I didn't go into our lashes nothing. So when I got there, I just was like, what up, y'all whatever? And I asked her, do you have a problem. When she told me no, I was about to walk out. He had me sit down. He's like, oh, no, you didn't come to my establishment and trying to do that all cause you really do me like that. I said no.
Speaker 5: He said, I've been trying to get you on my podcast for a long time. You came over here just to do this. I said no, I just wanted to check.
Speaker 4: You know, because I wouldn't never called him, like you know, I wouldn't ever caught her.
Speaker 5: So she said everything was okay, Like everything good. I'm about to leave, he said, and I'll just stay here drink. We fail to do some content, just stay here me once you beat So I was all right. As soon as I was out, he said the camera about this, I'm about to start rolling the camera.
Speaker 4: Bitch said, yeah, a girl coming up in here like you really was about to do something. That's what I came from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I like when you say ship like that, you gotta be ready, Like like why would you just say that?
Speaker 4: They were like why did you say this? Like why did you say it? They were staying there at the same time I came out swung it was too late.
Speaker 1: See but do you do you hear that in this self?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 1: This generation, you'allen watch something on TV that happen in real time and decide I'm gonna go over there and see this.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't like live streaming here because if you do a live stream, somebody have a problem with you, they gonna go up. If they know where that person at, they gonna go up to that place, right and do what they have to do. So I'm like, just like how I did it, That's a prime example, Just like how I fucking did it.
Speaker 4: It can.
Speaker 3: Do people generally have issues with each other, or it just just roll like I trip off of how so many people who don't know each other have issues with each other. I really trip off of.
Speaker 4: That, like because I feel like, baby, you didn't know me to even.
Speaker 3: Be like right, I just it just it just puzzles me how the wrong thing can be missed, you know, taken into the wrong concept.
Speaker 5: And she said afterwards, she was like, everybody take me like, this is how I talk? Like this, she said, this is hows you talk. But it was too late, and I was sorry about it, definitely, I was sorry.
Speaker 4: I apologized to it.
Speaker 3: But like I said, a lot of shit be set up like that because, like you said, motherfucker, you know people uh like to they need content. I need content. That's some good content for me if I can get some kind of you know, confrontation happening, knowing that I'm on live and people watching me, and it's like, you know, people know where the place is. So sometimes I feel like some things be set up by you know, by whatever the whatever the drama wants to be brought.
Speaker 1: It would be like, who would you do?
Speaker 3: Right enough?
Speaker 4: Homegirls ran from around the back right now, nothing to sit right here like this.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying what they wouldn't trip you out, because that's the shit niggas be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it like you said, it brings, it brings.
Speaker 5: And that's crazy because that's how she was sitting down when I came in there. She was sitting down like that, and that made me say something to her that that part didn't show she had got She was up and we was talking and you know, because he didn't have a camera rolling. I don't get why the camera was rolling right there, because.
Speaker 4: I really was upset too with it. I'm like, what, like, why you do this?
Speaker 5: She's like she was really embarrassed, was like this, this says a skit. I'm not going to say that shit was so skick because bitch, I was serious about what I did, you know, and I said.
Speaker 3: Everything wants to be turned into skits and content like that. It's crazy how shows or or design and set up to where shit's got to happen.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, she was on no show. She was on one of the Batty shows. She felt like this was a moment.
Speaker 3: It's it's you get me how content and ship to Nigga set up ship just to get more numbers and that's the crazy game were in because I don't. I don't. I don't deal with that type of ship. Like I tell people all the time, I try to deal in reality and what's real and not make believe or what IF's and and how can we I just like dealing with reality. Ship. It's a lot of Yeah, So what's next? One the what's next on the agender for you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll wait on y'all movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm show Yeah you know what, I got a part for her.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have her playing the We got like a burger restaurant. I told you about the one movie I got you in. Oh yeah, she's gonna be the cashier at this Burger's. Band that you in Glass is one under want to go work because y'all on the roll right, y'all, po is on your ass. She's gonna be the cashier. Can't you see that? Talking bad to the customers, bad customer service attitude when they get the order on her phone all the time. Instead of working. You could play the hell out that part.
Speaker 4: He don't see that because he ain't saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm feeling whatever. You know me. I'm like, it's still to tell you. I'm a none. I'm a no nonsense, no comment, no talking. I'm just all about action. He said, let's do the movie. Yeah, that's what I am about action.
Speaker 1: She could be cool right there, But what's your website for the people?
Speaker 4: On my website is ringing everything in ring or E N I E l O C. And Instagram is underscore.
Speaker 5: After ll CR, ringing up ring long platforms.
Speaker 1: I bet you they gonna get a Spike and mother for this, going to go see.
Speaker 3: You beat up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they be hitting me up to them, some guy hitting me up, saying that made me even want to fuck you more worse?
Speaker 3: What that.
Speaker 4: Like? What they talk about that punch you there?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Don't be scaring you when the motherfuckers be arrasting you. Don't want to ship that?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't.
Speaker 5: I got it all and it is I got jack off video. I kind of like enjoy looking at the old but they don't know I'm looking at that.
Speaker 1: So motherfuckers actually be sending them motherfuckers jack off feeling sure I.
Speaker 4: Got a gango. I don't even say nothing, but they don't.
Speaker 3: Send you nothing. Still, it could be it could be a female jack It canna be a female jacket off. I didn't say what race. I'm just saying. I just said, you don't get no jack off videos.
Speaker 5: To my boys though shot. Sorry females, but yeah, I send you ship to my boys.
Speaker 4: I don't ask them for that. That's what comes the deal.
Speaker 3: What is ship? It's just crazy nowadays. Man, the life. Man, if you turn into one of them content motherfuckers, you never become a crazy shit.
Speaker 4: I never thought about saying. Still, deal, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Gotta start doing. I gotta start going back that little back parking. We got about a thousand requests over that. I ain't never looked at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't go there. Usually it be gang of weird ship, weird ship, a gang of motherfucking group chats and ship. I get a lot of those in that that that last thing group chats where you know, you know, offer you ship. It'd be motherfucking telemarketers. It could be sex motherfuckers with group chats. Girls be talking about hey do I look good and all that type of sh oh, no, I don't answer those I instantly delete that whole What about.
Speaker 4: The pictures, the video of the pictures? You get that.
Speaker 3: I don't get people sending me shit like that. I've never had that. Honestly, that's great. I've never been No, I've never been looked at like that. I've always been told that I look I was, I looked unapproachable to motherfuckers. So I didn't get a lot of that shit. I didn't get a lot of what the other rap niggas got, you know, the sexual the sexual exploits and naked pictures and motherfuckers all and and I didn't get that.
Speaker 5: They like probably just assumed that I ain't gonna just put that shit out there on the platform and say, look at this this motherfucker just.
Speaker 4: Sent me there.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna tell you whose wife is a beast? Jim Jones, old lady, his wife is a beast.
Speaker 3: The homegirl.
Speaker 1: I'mna keep nameless because I don't want to embarrass her. She was all in there Jimmy on the you know, on Twitter, back in the day. So she sent them some pictures, you know, or the titties and ask and all that shit. Jim Jones on the fraud found out about that shit hit homeg re Bett, like, did you want to play with motherfucker man? She hacked into this picture like a niggas hacking to her page man and put all her ship out there lik him, shut her page down, all kinds of shit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't play with people, you know, I said, I I'm just as a matter of fact, I just stayed to myself. I respond to people I know like you and a couple of other close motherfuckers, and other than that, I just try to treat it as fans ship, you know, and thanks and thanks for whatever to the ones that's decent. Other than that, and I just.
Speaker 5: Want to tell the merry men please say I'm my DM because their wives come in too, and they think it's my fault because your man is sending me these this stuff, and you know, and then they start, man, I just.
Speaker 3: Wives, you hear he's the fact he keeps going back to the jack off videos.
Speaker 5: No, No, they wives hit me up just from for their man liking ship that I say, or if my boobs out you hear a woman say you need to put that up and then like off their man page.
Speaker 4: And it'd be like what and this is he have a wife, bitch, I'm not I'm not talking to him.
Speaker 1: Glad for one of the women approaching the streaking trifles.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't even let bitches get like that.
Speaker 3: That niggas like so they the jack off videos again. You you you you got some you got some head and freak and you love Still.
Speaker 4: I don't see it all.
Speaker 3: I couldn't ken. They got some freak coming from Cleveland. Cleveland had a.
Speaker 4: Guy begging me. He said, he want to pay me to play with his ass. Black guy. Your loan bet some loan bech.
Speaker 3: Sukie Hannah says she loving that.
Speaker 4: I said, that's this, he said that ain't gay. If I want a woman to.
Speaker 3: Do that, Suki Hannah do it all day. She loved it. See she eating the niggas ass. She loved it. It's the it's the it's the new thing.
Speaker 4: But she probably is. When I got home, rappers, rappers gotta be booties, no nothing, miss I don't know oh to talk about.
Speaker 3: To cut this episode down, we getting into the sexual content down. I get to the booty checkings and all kinds of other ship because.
Speaker 5: I'm like, they're not following, but they're jumping that d M and say stuff. That's why I was like, I was like, why do y'all want to act like y'all If y'all like y'allking me, y'all fan, or whatever the case, maybe y'all like my content, don't only seeing the big come over here and share my ship. You know, I got I got uh rappers, I got actors, actors, I got.
Speaker 4: Ship, I got some ship.
Speaker 3: He said, who you want to put them on blast? Still?
Speaker 4: Because then.
Speaker 5: Uh well no, I can't even say the movie because they're like, damn bit you got to be about Still.
Speaker 3: Said, I'm just curious, So who the movie? So you can say the movie and we might not know the gonna you gonna know?
Speaker 4: You let me say this name I had.
Speaker 5: Even Michael Blackson reached out to me, just asked me, I just want to know first before I get to saying something, is your man because you be having men that's built like women and ship.
Speaker 4: So then he just told me to keep on doing my ship. So I'm like, you know, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You have Michael Blackson man, you give us some juicy ship.
Speaker 4: No, not him. I am No.
Speaker 1: I got other people.
Speaker 3: I gotta he said, I got other people.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 3: Y'all probably do.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, y'all write a little lot of these niggas. You know, these these gangsters and everything, even me, they used to be.
Speaker 1: Ca.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't explode.
Speaker 5: I can't do that because I feel like, you know, people ain't gonna trust me now. They're like, damn this bitch, like we we fuck with you because we trust you because you ain't never showed us no salty.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I ain't never put nobody out there.
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 4: You don't want me to put y'all out there?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he liked that. He liked that. Contrary.
Speaker 1: He wanted to know so you know, everybody be careful like this, so we know this public service, you know what I mean? But man, I appreciate you coming down and sit down with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. Yeah he again, it was a good time with both of y'all. Yeah, for surettle topics. This a long time ago, I know, But wouldn't he didn't want me here?
Speaker 3: No, I ain't that Oh no, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want not to be too serious. He'd be too serious.
Speaker 3: I don't want ship. I just robbed my mouth a little bit.
Speaker 4: He be too serious.
Speaker 5: I don't have seen y'all ship these are. But you know I was getting people was talking about y'all a lot, like, you know, on some good positive stuff.
Speaker 4: And they used to be like, why you ain't gone on that ship? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said, oh, you got a few haters still, But you know that's the way it goes. They pray, they praying on, they praying on the downfall. Man.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker told me just last week, he said, you guys won't be on the show another twelve months.
Speaker 3: I saw that that you be. You be going at him too. I used to do. I used to do that though, anytime somebody would come on my page and say somebody like I start nigga, fuck you and you dumb motherfucker going to d MS and get to going back and forth with him. Man, I let a nigga say what they gonna say. Yup, I'm sure he is. Thanks well what I told him, I said, but you're so curious about the downfall, but you're still paying attention.
Speaker 1: That's the third post he had left. He's left a post on some other ship.
Speaker 3: He wants to let you know. Nigga, you head it down. You understand me. That nigga said, I bet you your contract won't be renewed at the deck season. That's what he said, like a guy got.
Speaker 5: On myself about everybody won't clout attention, right, But I'm like, read my bio like you gotta read my bio, he say.
Speaker 4: Comedian actress who blog and all that, So of course I want that attention. Are you asking me?
Speaker 3: You're saying this under here for what that nigga said, Nigga, no contract won't be. I guarantee you at the next eighteen buns Oh god, track won't be, he said, Nigga, I forgive you a year and a half first fucking you might still no. I don't know. He might no steal because he he don't. He don't like to. He don't like the show. You hear me exactly, but he don't like he like shiit, Nigga, This motherfucking show is why he said, Niggata give you eighteen bucks, you won't be around. I'll be like niggas just pray on the niggas down fall up.
Speaker 1: It be more funny. Than anything else than I'm like, damn, eighteen months, not twelve months, but eighteen months, nigga.
Speaker 3: No, eighteen nigga, that mean they coming resign it just like I said. Natural haters, like I said, and a nigga don't know you for me or or who runs the show, signs the contracts and none of that. He just hope that in the next eighteen months your ass sitting on the couch somewhere doing nothing. You know what the funni You know what the funniest thing is?
Speaker 1: Though, Hey, last year we were supposed to go down to wound up being the biggest year we ever had for the show. Yeah, So it's like, I'll be wondering sometimes where do y'all get your information from.
Speaker 3: It ain't about information, It's about off their personal aspect of what the show is. Everybody ain't gonna like what you do. But I'm not here to please everyone. I try to please some people with what we do and how we present the show and what we talk about. But a lot of motherfuckers ain't gonna like us because we ain't about controversy, We ain't our shipping on people, We ain't about exposing niggas and you know who got paperwork and who don't. We're not about trying to bring controversy and have you know you on the show today and then next week we're gonna bring on your enemy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: We we just don't. We just we and we've been we've been, uh, we've been faced with those dilemmas. You get me, but no enemy, so we don't either. We don't have no enemies like motherfuckers might not like us, but we like everybody. You feel me? Yeah, and that's it, everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, make sure y'all go to our new YouTube Channeler Against the Chronicles podcast. Go to gangst the Chronicles dot net for all the ladies and the greatest you know, go check out got clothing.
Speaker 3: Line, Yeah, official eight clothing. Go check it out. We got some ship on there. We got some ship on there. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all go check out the Homegirl. Oh if you're not checking it out already, what's your shirt?
Speaker 4: I got a boxing mash that's coming up. I'm just playing. Ain't this about a bitch podcast? So you can find me on YouTube.
Speaker 3: And that's how we do it. You'll heard here Jill.
Speaker 1: Well, that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangster Chronicles podcast. For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron m c a.
Speaker 3: Tyler.
Speaker 1: Our visual media director is Brian Whatt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts