Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We Fuck, the Anti Slutshamings Podcast. I'm Christina Hutchings, I'm Karen Fisher and I'm always Bread. We bring us so slubby, your horning and your shame. Hey it was what yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey fuckers, how you doing where you've been?
Speaker 1: Did you clip your fingernails? Make sure you've lost? Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's anti slutching podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson. There always I was gonna say this Thursday, and I'm like, no, this is this is going to come out after that way. I was so excited. Yeah, I was so excited. What's going to come out a day after for luminary subscribers. Well, if you weren't there, man, that great. It was so good man. That midnight theater show was so great, Eric, you were phenomenal. The craziest thing happened. Yeah, it was so crazy. Eric, you handled it really well. We're proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really are stable in your masculinity. Yeah, uh huh, we appreciate that about you.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Feelings check ins everyone, this is what they're doing in school now. I read a whole article about it. Feelings checking, Yeah, feelings checking everyone. How's everyone feeling, Eric? What's your feeling? How are you feeling? You look pale?
Speaker 3: Vulnerable?
Speaker 1: You're feeling The first answer revealed the truth. Why are you feeling vulnerable? He said, I'm feeling vulnerable?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's making you feel vulnerable?
Speaker 4: Eric?
Speaker 1: The yeah that you know what? I make you feel vulnerable? Feel vulnerable when I'm tired too, like you can like people can get more out.
Speaker 2: Of you, just like I'm so fragile, like like any little sound, I'm like, I'll just say, Okay, you shouldn't let us know that.
Speaker 1: I say that on the mic. Also, I'm concerned about you, Eric, do you do you I feel like I should like bring a little tupper aware of protein snacks for you every day when I show up, you're looking vampiric what you eat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I mean like this is I know it's annoying as a fellow pale person. I know it's very annoying to say, like to the point where like I'm like, are you okay? I was in the sun all day yesterday, I was in the sun on Saturday. Okay, So did you like on screen?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Eric, Eric, we're gonna you're gonna be You're gonna learn some beauty tips from us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric, that's not good.
Speaker 2: You're gonna you're not gonna come out of this experience on scathea.
Speaker 1: Moisturize as if it's the same thing. I know, they're both creamy, but they're doing different.
Speaker 2: Totally different things. One blocks harmful rays from the sun. Yeah, and the other one just you know, makes you have moist Yeah, you could.
Speaker 1: Get you can get a moisturizing SPF. A lot of a lot of products have SPF in them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you'll say, yeah, get get get some no SPF time in more.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do with pale Okay, Well, but crazy job last night. I mean, I couldn't believe how you handled that. You rocked it. It was insane. How are you feeling, Krim, I'm feeling great. I so well. First of all, it's beautiful out and I realized I'm like, oh, we've gotten to March and I have experienced zero seasonal depression. I'm pretty sure it's due to climate change, but whatever it takes, whatever it takes, I don't really get bad seasonal depression because I actually like winter a lot. I love snow, I love cold. I didn't get to go skiing, which is a bummer. But yeah, no, I feel very very very good. That's excellent. I wish the subway was faster because I'm really trying to take less supers and they really test me. Yeah every time. But other than that, you know, it's fine. I like writing the subway. I think it's fun. I love writing the subway. It's a fun little adventure. There's so many characters there are, and they all smell. They all smell oddly the same. There is a specific scent for specific charity cares on the subway.
Speaker 2: You could tell from a card away who's urinated their pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be scratching stuff. How are you feeling, I'm feeling good, very grounded. I was uh.
Speaker 2: I was walking around thinking, I'm pretty sure I'm not afraid to die, and then I got a little wake up call and I wasn't afraid, and I was like, well, all right, I'm not afraid to die. I was in The elevators in my building are notoriously awful, and they just drop.
Speaker 1: They need to replace them.
Speaker 2: They are replacing them, apparently, but it hasn't happened yet that's crazy. Yeah, And so a lot of times it's a tall building. It's a high rise, so it's the long lines of the to the to wait. And I was I've never been in an elevator that had an issue, but I was with Kevin and we were going outside yesterday, yes and the elevator dropped what it felt like five floors and then on the fifteenth floor and then the doors opened. But when it was dropping, I was like, Okay, all right, well, this is how.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: I had a less more stuff I wanted to do, but that's all right, we're gonna We're gonna die gracefully and uh and then I didn't die, and I was like, well, damn, what a little gift I got today.
Speaker 1: That's a very own Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, but not as fun as fun as fun.
Speaker 1: Aren't you supposed to like kind of supposed to like elevate yourself with it so that you're not on the ground when it makes impact, I believe so, so like jumping when it when it yeah yeah, so you can be in the air when it hits because you can survive that totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. But yeah, I didn't. I didn't think that fast. But it did fall and it did crash.
Speaker 1: And I did anyone in the other like, is anyone in your building anything? And they giving you like a couple of ducks off your rent?
Speaker 2: So see the thing is, I'm like, none of us would bitch if you gave us less rent, Like if you deducted our rent, we honestly wouldn't complain. I'll wait twenty minutes to get out of my house, I don't care or to the stairs. But as I got off the elevator, uh, there was a woman at the front desk already who had a baby with her. Oh, the same exact thing had happened to her in that elevator. So I told there's this one hot door man in my building that I call him door daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, door Daddy.
Speaker 2: I was just in this elevator and it felt like what felt like five floors and the woman with a baby was like, I telling him the same thing. And I was like, maybe we should turn that elevator off right now. And then no one turned that elevator off. People were just getting in it, and I'm like, okay, well, dude, America, someone has to die before we do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, I mean door do door men have turn elevator off privileges.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 2: They do because an instances like that where the elevator is being ratic, I'm going to turn that off because otherwise, if you're on your floor waiting to go down and it comes, you're gonna get on it thinking everything's okay.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, damn, but you girl, I am afraid to die. Yeah, you don't want to die yet, but yeah, not afraid. Pretty cool. It's weird that they're walking around thinking about that though. It's almost like you're wishing it on. No, I don't wish.
Speaker 2: It, but but uh, I'm using it because a lot of times, the idea of like we're all going to die, it's a fire under my ass. It makes me stop sweating the small stuff like it kind of recalibrates.
Speaker 1: Me in a really beautiful way.
Speaker 2: Sure, and so, but then the next step for me personally that I was giving myself was to deal with the fear of deaths because you know, which I kind of had and now it's gone.
Speaker 1: Did you do anything to make this leave? Just over time? Just reminding myself that like death.
Speaker 2: Is uh, you go somewhere better, right, because earth is pretty It was pretty rough, right, it's pretty rough. But also, oh I chip my nail, but that's okay. But don't no one killed themselves because then you have to do the whole thing over again. And once I learned that, I was like, well, there you go, suicide proof for life.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, interesting, mm hmm. Yeah, ain't gonna get that mom again. Yeah no, I mean I would say, well, you chose her. I did, but learned the lesson. Yeah I'm good.
Speaker 2: Now next this is the thank you next Lord, more more lessons.
Speaker 1: Than nothing to do with heart. Yeah no, I would, I would say, I mean, I think with death it's like, yeah, it's it's much worse to lose other people than it is to lose yourself totally, because that's you. You're a fan, you can handle it. Yeah, yeah, all right. If you want to send us an email, it's sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. This one says I left my ex because of guys we fucked and now a British man has moved here for me. Okay, yeah, sick. I am a woman who a man has moved his whole life to live with me, and I credit this podcast for the success story. I mean, yes, for you, but also like a lot of people move to America from other countries because they think they can like have more opportunity. But it's definitely because of our show and you're well. I broke up with my emotionally and at times physically abusive x six years ago. I had just started doing stand up comedy when I found this podcast. I binged a bunch of episodes and then found the breakup episode. After hearing that episode, I had a little intuition that led me to creeping in my ex's desk and finding an engagement ring that he had gotten for me. I threw up that that's that's like literally the episode of Sex and the City. I threw up. Then finally broke up with him for good the next day, breaking up because it's also good because you're like victory. Now, I can let it go. I won. Breaking up with him was something I tried to do almost one hundred times beforehand. Hearing what both of you went through, especially Christina's relationship, ours was very similar in a lot of ways. Finally, I don't think Steven was hitting Christina. No, No, he probably wanted to do a couple of times, but he didn't. Here.
Speaker 2: Anytime my boyfriends wanted to hit me, I go, yeah, I get it. One time he sexually hit me and I was like, was that meant for sir? Oh?
Speaker 1: I actually remember that. Yeah, finally gave me the courage to do it. You both quite literally saved my life, and I am thankful for both of you every single day.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So, for all the chat about what to do when your friend or loved one is in an abusive relationship, the advice i'd say is to send your uh is to send your podcast. I wouldn't say that especially that. Can you imagine like you're getting you're getting the shit beat out of you, and someone just sends you a podcasten of this breakup of Asode Girl. It's really good. Yeah, neither of them are getting hit, but like you could probably relate it some for some things. Yeah, I could see how it could be, like you could send that as some thing in addition to actual help and an escape plan. And I love that it helped you so much. But please don't just send the breakup episode to people getting abuse and just as.
Speaker 2: A reminder again, let's talk about it. Dot com has domestic abuse resources. Again, that's let's talk about it dot com. So yeah, so this in the podcast, especially that episode, to them, maybe it could be an eye opener that it's possible to get out of a relationship when someone is feeling stuck.
Speaker 1: It definitely was for me. A few years after finally leaving my horrible X, I met a British guy. A British guy on tindert. My profile said looking for a guy to go to emo concerts with. Oh, that's fun. I love you. You're asking for sad boys, say I love a sad boy. And he asked me to go to a concert. I said, no, I had plans. Lol. The plans were being a ninth wheel to make homemade pizzas with my friends. Okay, I was on Keto, so was making myself a Keto pizza. Plus all the couples were fighting. It was an awful night. It's so funny. Not only did you gotta eat that Keto pizza, you're a monk's war. Yeah, it was an awful night. And I decided to text that British guy from earlier. I sent him a text saying I'll meet up with you if you can find a bar that's open till two am. I've never sent such a bold text in my life. I don't know who I thought. I was laughing my ass off. He found one and we met up. I was in a hole phase and had no clue what the date would turn into. Flashed for four years later. The British guy I met that night is now my husband. Oh my god, girl. He was living in Boston on a trainee ship visa when we met. We ended up living together during the pandemic before he had to leave, and had the most magical time together. We had concerts in the living room, took my dog on adventures, made awesome art together, and genuinely had the best time falling in love. Wow, girl, you got a good pandemic. I know I sound annoying. You don't sound annoying, But he was truly the best man I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, that's who who your your husband should be. Yeah. Everyone's husband should be the best man they've ever met. It should be their favorite person. It should be someone who, like all these things is too Like, we're not going to think he's the best guy. Most likely but that's why he's not our husband exactly. You married him. Yeah, I hope that for everyone. He's so caring, thoughtful, and kind. He plays guitar, is super smart and driven, is fucking amazing at sex, and makes me feel hot as hell, has a heart of gold, goes to every one of my comedy shows that's much a lot, but also doesn't want to try comedy, supports my YouTube ventures, as the biggest supporter of my career as a software engineer, and so much more. I know you've both talked about this, but as a female software engineer and comedian, it is extremely hard to find a man who isn't intimidated by that and can celebrate it. I guess the answer is the guy just has to be British. That's definitely not the answer. There's American guys. There's at least one. Yeah. Plus he was raised by a single mom, which I think really helps. We have a partnership where we celebrate each other's passions and encourage each other to do what makes us happy, both inside at an outside of our relationship. It's soulmate shit for sure. We did long distance for two years, but he finally moved to the us last March from London. It was definitely a compromise of ending up here, yeah with city, Oh yeah, Boston. I like Boston a lot, but not better than London.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, London's amazing. London's one of the best cities. It was definitely a compromise of ending up here. But he's always been so great about all of it and never made me feel shitty about moving from London to Boston. Lol. I usually feel super guilty regardless. London is so much cooler than here, ye haha.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also like London and Boston if you're pursuing comedy, like pretty similar, Like yeah, that's true. Boston's a good comedy town. Yeah, and London's good Like you could you couldn't you could, like just girl, you could have moved to London. Yeah. We've of course had ups and downs with long distance and now adjustments of living together full time, but it's so damn worth every second of the harder time. Thank you for changing and saving my life. If it wasn't for that episode, I don't know if I would have gotten the courage to leave my awful ex, and I really don't know if i'd even be alive to write any emails at all, you'd probably just be married to that guy and still be getting abused unfortunately, attaching pics of us. Also, Christina, you probably don't remember me, but I was on Glamour Puss. Yeah, oh ages ago, pre pandemic and when I did that show, I was fangirling the entire time, but trying to beat show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember you.
Speaker 1: You were very funny.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's is this the new husband or the husband?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the piece of shit do yeah? Because oh yeah, I couldn't tell who it was in that because it just looked like a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's very cute. Good for you girl. Why that breakup episode is really and you know that was during the time I don't even know if it would have been that it would have been great still, but like, thank god that wasn't on video. Hm.
Speaker 1: I'm glad it's just audio.
Speaker 2: And if there's something special to something being audio only like you take it in in a different way.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that that.
Speaker 2: Glad that episode lives on in so many people's decision making skills.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because we like literally did it, like lying on our stomachs on your living room floor, which I think is like the way an episode like that needs to be recorded, but yeah, no one needs to see it. There's also like you start acting a little bit when you're on camera because you like, I mean, at this time.
Speaker 2: You watch for clips and then you like when you're cognizant of all your isms and you're like.
Speaker 1: Set up, strick, don't do this, don't do this. It's like, okay, I don't even care for shit. Whatever I go, whatever I'm doing, I'm doing. I just I just watch my OCD tics uh time and time again. And then everyone thinks I'm on drugs, and I go, I literally have a tick because I have an anxiety. So I don't know what to tell everybody. It's not drugs. I wish I was on drugs. I wish I was on Say if you're lied to yourself, quit you're actually super insecured on drugs. I haven't done drugs, and this is such a long time. Drugs are great.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, come see us live. I have a comedy album out. My debut comedy album, Good Girl Barbara is available. You could listen to it for free on Spotify. You could download it on Apple Music.
Speaker 1: You can get it.
Speaker 2: Wherever and uh. I also have a solo podcast, The Voices Our Heads, that comes out every Monday. I am the sole host, but Mikey Big Dick Don Coscarelli is the second mic and we're doing a lot of ghost hunting in his basement.
Speaker 1: And don't worry.
Speaker 2: This past Monday, I purchased Holy Water off his Amazon and I cured his table.
Speaker 1: I got the ghost out of the table and I'm not even a Christian, imagine that.
Speaker 2: And I'm reading this book for the Voices in Our Heads of the next several weeks called Supercharged Self Healing by this guy RJ. Spina, who I watched a near death experience interview with him on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's how I found him, and he.
Speaker 2: Successfully cured himself from being paralyzed from the chest down with a sepsis infection and diabetes and all kind of autoimmune disorders. He cured himself off all those diseases and walked again. So I'm diving into this book and I have a Patreon as you know, I talk about it every week where once a week I will do a zoom group sherapee and I will lead it. I am also adding additional recordings readings of this book of RJ. Spener's book because I can't get to the whole thing on my podcast, so there's a lot of bonus content on my Patreon. You could sign up five bucks a month. You can just listen to all the things you can binge. You can listen to all of the Sherapee audio I got, and pretty soon there'll be bonus readings of Supercharged Self Healing.
Speaker 1: And you don't have to be paralyzed to benefit from his book. It's an amazing book.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been looking for this book for a very long time, so make sure you tune in Patreon, dot com, slash, Christina Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: And everybody very excited to announce today. I have been teasing this tour for a couple of weeks. I finally have everything up. All the links are accessible. It is the eye of the Tiger Tour. I'm coming to a city near you, and if I'm not coming to a city near you, up move someplace better. These are the people keep shty other city. These are the cities that made sense and that I wanted to go to, that I didn't mind going to. My new rule is if I don't like your city. I'm just not going there anymore unless you're offering like an obscene amount of money. It's just there's no need to make life unpleasant. I know, there's just no need. There's some cities that I truly go to and I and the whole time, I'm thinking, I'd rather be dead, and that doesn't need to be a part of my life anymore.
Speaker 2: Winnipeg, So I actually you'll never go to stop going to you would?
Speaker 1: I actually loved Winnipeg too. Yeah, So this is this is the listings. Tampa, Florida, April seventeenth, Miami, Florida, April eighteenth, Atlanta, Georgia, April nineteenth and twentieth, Columbus, Ohio, April twenty fifth, Raleigh, North Carolina, April thirtieth, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May first, Boston, Massachusetts, May second, Portland, Oregon, May fourteenth, San Francisco, California, May fifteenth, Sacramento, California, May sixteenth, Seattle, Washington, May seventeenth, Houston, Texas, June twenty seventh, Austin, Texas, June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and Salt Lake City, Utah, September twenty sixth. A couple of those have multiple shows, most of them. As you see, I'm just staying one night in the city because I go. I don't need to be there all weekend. Just sell out the one big venue on the one night, and then I can even move on with my life. It's just it's have time to do all the things I want then, and it will make me go on tour more often if I'm just in and fucking out. So yeah, come on a Wednesday or something. This is this is what I asked to do, and I'm so happy and excited for this. Takes her available at Carinfisher dot com. The link is also in the link tree link in my bio on Instagram at Philanthropy Gal and Coloue La Branch is the feature act for this entire tour. She did inspire me to call it the Eye of the Tiger Tour because I made the mistake several years ago of telling her that I used to put on my hoodie and put in my earphones and really amp myself up for comedy shows by listening to Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, and she has not let me live at down since. So I did surprise her today. I wouldn't tell her what the tour was, and I surprised her today with it and she did. She texted me she was like, she's like, I am loling at work, so so excited. We did kind of the last test to run of the show in Washington, d C. This past weekend and it was so so fun. We had a great time. And also I want to shout out the host. Her name is Mattie, but I forgot her last name. Let me see because she was it's so sweet. A lot of cities there's like a comedian who asked to host the weekend of shows but like doesn't let on. Usually like tells the feature that like they're a big fan of guys we fucked or me or whatever it is, and like asked to host the weekend And so shout out to matt Maddie Brannan. Her handle is Maddie the Bee, just like the letter B. She actually has a really cool instagram if you live in the DC area. She goes to estate sales every weekend and she kind of goes through them. She like knows so much about I love someone who knows a lot about a world that I don't know. About So she goes through the list the state sales for the weekend, tells you what's going to be out, which ones, the address the hours had, you know, because she said there's a lot of gatekeeping in estate sales and I was like, so dramatic. I love it, But yeah, you can go and check that out and support her if you're in the Washington, DC area. What a fun weekend. Thank you to everyone who came. And of course Without a Country comes out every Wednesday. So many wackles came this weekend. I feel like that it's so weird because this show has been through so many iterations with Joe de Rosa and Shane Smith and now me doing it solo, and I feel like more people are listening than ever before. And I was on c SPAN this weekend, which was ridiculous, so fun. Shout out to Leslie for making that happen. But yeah, if you want to learn, you know again more about the presidential election really heating up. It's pretty much going to be another Biden Trump election, so you're gonna want to pay attention, you know, all right, that is that you said you had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had a DM from a female listener who heard me discussed on the most recent bonus episode of Guys We Fucked about being in a partnership where one person me for the nature of this discussion, was had a higher sex drive than the other partner and how to deal with that and what's to do and how to go to about it, and how sometimes talking about it is actually the least likely option for a positive outcome that you want. And so this woman emailed me or DMed me, and I asked her if I could share this, and she said yes, please, and it is an example of a man acting just beautifully. And I was like, well, God, damn, let's let's share that. Just heard the most recent luminary I've had your experience. But the other way around, it's a real pattern for me. I'm super sexual for the first two years and then set Alene lose all sexual attraction for my boyfriend and I usually end up cheating and ending the relationship. To be frank, a lot of my past boyfriends have been awful, so I'd lost much respect for them by year two, so it sort of makes sense. However, my current partner is such a good man. I have so much respect for him. We are a unit, a really strong family. We have children, a dog, and a house together. Our sex life was amazing for about three years, and I thought I'd escaped my old pattern, but a couple of years ago I did lose all sexual attraction for him.
Speaker 1: It was really tough. I didn't even like his smell anymore, which usually been there.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, ah, that's the ick. Can you come back from the ick? I could see objectively he was really hot. I just couldn't connect with it. It got me so down. It got me down so much because I still fancied other men. I got so in my head about it, forced myself to have some really awkward sex with him.
Speaker 1: Felt so guilty.
Speaker 2: Could see he didn't know what was going on, but he has the strongest self esteem and he's so calm and patient. He's masculine as well, so not into big emotional talks. So it was actually me that brought it up that I knew we weren't having enough sex, and how sad I was that we'd lost that amazing sexual attraction we used to have. It Honestly felt like I was grieving a loss. Briefly considered an open relationship, but I could see that wasn't viable and would blow up our other amazing strong relationship.
Speaker 1: His response when I brought it up was so incredible. He just doesn't take things personally, so it came from a place of such strength and love. He said, I know you don't want to have sex with me right now. It's fine. I can wait when it comes back.
Speaker 2: It comes back, and I know it will after and left it at that, which was kind of my theory. He never made me feel guilty, never tried to initiate or push it. Instead, he started doing more to help me out with the kids and work. He made sure I always had time to myself. But he wasn't a doormat either. He was looking after himself as well, going out with his friends to the gym, making big progress at work. I think because he was so secure with himself and in our relationship, and he saw our best potential and believed in it, it slowly helped me relax, and once I relaxed, I slowly started to see him in a sexual way. To begin with, it was like when the sun pierces through on a cloudy day. I'd be looking at him across the room and suddenly have this urge to fuck him, but it took a year to properly come back. It ebbed and flow that year, but it did come back, and we've had sex four times the last three days, and I initiated it every time. We're five years into a relationship with young kids and busy lives. I think we're doing pretty good. Just wanted to send you a hopeful message and some love. Also, Mike talking rubbish. My partner still very much wants to fuck me. I've always felt secure in the knowledge that he finds me extremely attractive unless he's the best actor in the world.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, god, damn, lady, I think you picked a great man. Yeah, like that guy sounds great. And I also love the part where, especially where he was just like, hell, you know that's that's such a common love language, especially in heterosexual relationships, for women to like help us more. Yeah, Oh, I love being helped. I love or people help me. And now I'm not talking about little like classically feminine like help me like oh, protect me against this guy ken, No, that's me or something I mean like no, like literally fucking wash a dish, clean o room, walk my dog, dude, that's help. That's real help make my like, make me, you know, create time to fuck. Yeah yeah yeah, And it.
Speaker 2: Kind of goes along with my theory of like I knew when I talked about on the bonus episode, I'm like, this feeling that I have is coming from a deeply insecure place, which is not a place to have a conversation. It's just not gonna go well because I'm not It's not the level that I want to be at that I want to approach this because it means too much to me. So approaching it from like all of my insecurities is asking for asking for a disaster. So I really I loved that a man reacted in this way, and so kudos to you, lady.
Speaker 1: Nice shop. Yeah, nice shop. Someone else who's doing good work, a man who's our guest. Yes he has a stand up comedian and his new special dance Fatty Dance, comes out on YouTube on March twelfth. Please welcome to the show, Dan Saint Germain to you, how you fit.
Speaker 3: I'm great first time here. Thank you for having me. I don't know why I screamed that just now, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you've never been on the show before. I really thought he had me we would ask you a lot sooner. We just thought you had been We've.
Speaker 3: Done a lot of podcasts together.
Speaker 1: Okay, never this one. I really try to do as few podcasts as possible. But yeah, back in the day mine at times, yeah, I've done, I've done, I've been one in the past, but I've got a lot better. Just absolutely after COVID, I just was like, I did Who's ever podcast during COVID because it didn't matter, And then after that I was like, yeah, not saying no to pretty much everyone. Now, I love saying no to podcasts. My favorite thing. Do you say no, Dan?
Speaker 3: I'm not in a position where I can say no to anything, not really either already has a booth. I'll go do it right now. At this point, I got to push the special, So whatever, guys. If it's like if somebody like hits me up and it's like they have thirty followers, oh I'm sorry and they have like thirty followers and they're like, hey, I'm new to stand up, then I try to find ways to get out of it. But even if they're really nice, I'll do it, you know. I'm like, I don't want to like you ate the fucking fore fans I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're about to get one more probably.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, welcome guys, dancing.
Speaker 1: Guys, and I like that. Remember, I'm going to give you a throwback memory. I think he does. I think he mentioned it threatening you said, I hope your boyfriend dies in a car accident. It's very funny. I was offended at the time because I loved him, But that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: But by the way, just to anyone who's listening, I was singled in many years ago. I'm married now, But yes I did do that. I uh really threw it. I threw it out there by throwing your boyfriend in front of a bush.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Did you really feel that in your heart? Like if if the next day that he she had texted and been like, oh my god, infested his death, like, would you felt guilty? Would fell guilty like a powerful way?
Speaker 3: For sure? Well, I don't think if if that happens, you would been like, fuck you, you've killed my boyfriend. So I don't think that I would have been. If she was like, hey, I killed my boy then maybe that would be a different situation. But now at the time, I think at the time the next day, I was like, Oh, what drunken dumb thing that I do? And usually I had a list and I was like, okay, so the text apology to Christina is one thirty five today and everyone at everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings is one fifty five on me, So make sure that I put one in after another.
Speaker 1: Did you actually physically write a list of things that you had to make amends for? I have this, yeah, exactly, sure, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I had when I was most of them. Yeah, I think so. But it's like one of those things where it's like living, Like I'm just back from rehab again, so it's like, shit, there's like a new list every time, you know, right.
Speaker 2: The making the men's thing is interesting, like a what does AA say that it's the benefit of that I can understand logically.
Speaker 3: Clear the wreckage of your past, And it's for it's most it should be more for them than you, that's the thing. So it's like, if that's a situation where you shouldn't reach out because they don't want you to reach.
Speaker 1: Out, that reach out yeah right right right, So but.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things where it's supposed to be like a living thing, anyway where it's like, you know, at the end of your day, if you're like I was shitty to this person, I should like text this person and say, hey, I'm sorry that I was shitty to you. But I'm not, like I still go to meetings, but I'm not like an AA guy either, So it's like it's it's one of those things. But yeah, it's just kind of like keeping yourself I guess accountable, right, But I think you can just do that as a normal person. Like if you don't apologize as a normal person, you're like, it's kind of shitty. You're kind of like a psychopath a.
Speaker 2: Psychopath, or like you're just ashamed of of how you behaved and you to address it.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: There's some people, like like one person in particular, I can think of that. I'm like, I owe that guy of apology, but I have not apologized because I'm a little too embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I look over and your producers like a black guy on his head.
Speaker 1: He's like, sorry, Eric, what what have you had?
Speaker 3: A rock bottom I've had Unfortunately, I've had a few.
Speaker 1: Let's take a time.
Speaker 3: I should, I should, I should could have a whole book of rock bottoms this pastime. It was that I, uh, I did the bonfire and I was I had like had nine drinks before podcasts, Yeah, it's nine, and I thought that that was I was like, oh, I've only had nine drinks. I'm fine, only only nine or time was it? It's like or six six pms something like that. And I was like, I'm going to get away with it. And then my writing partner, comedy partner Dan Sutter, texts me immediately when I'm done and goes, were you just drunk on the bonfire? Like immediately I knew and I was like shit, yeah. So there was that amongst a couple other things. But it was like, you know, not to get have well, yeah, whatever, I get happy. I my mom died a little bit of a year ago and we found you know, it's okay, we're kind of still in the middle of it or deal wise and ship. Yeah, found out some facts about the death that day and I hadn't been drinking and that kind of like precipitated me to like a week long, oh shit binge. So yeah, it was kind of heavy. I'm not going to say that was an excuse, but that is why it happened, right, And.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, a lot of times when sobriety is hanging on by a thread, it takes a like the stressful event is the well, if I'm really sober, then I won't lean into this drug or whatever the alcohol again.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's it's too easy to slip for sure.
Speaker 3: And I was like smoking pod constantly for like the last five years. So it's like that was which I don't I don't consider that the same as drinking, but.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a mind altering substance.
Speaker 3: It's a mind altering substance, and it's definitely it's the same in the sense that like, I don't want to feel something today totally, so let me let me put this thing on so I don't have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: No stoner like calls somebody and says you're a fucking piece of shit. You know.
Speaker 2: Stoner behavior is more docile for sure. Like I there was a year that I had screen crying and I smoked wheat a lot during the day, which I don't ever do because I was like I had rage.
Speaker 1: Wheat is I I found really good for rage?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then the problem is is that you don't it depends on who you are. Like for me, it was just like you're just constantly like putting that away. So I was just right.
Speaker 1: Because then you're not learning how to get through the rage, You're just learning how to suppress the rage, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it was the same thing with benzos too, because I was a tick to those for a while. So it was like like like xanax or quantapin yeah, Valium, yeah, so anti anxiety drugs. So it's like more of those. I don't want to just feel whatever I'm feeling, let me turn on an air conditioner in my body. That just cools everything totally down. But wheat is the one. I mean, I've only been sober this time, like four and a half months. Yeah, but that's the one that I do. That's quite a bit.
Speaker 1: So you're not you're completely I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not doing anything but a lot of transfats, that's right. Else I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: How long were you sober from alcohol this last time when you relapsed?
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is my mom died over a year ago. I was on and off. I'd have three weeks and then go back off, and then three weeks and then go back off. So I wasn't like I would. It was probably like two months, like September was what the last time I drank, and then like two months later, so I had about two months.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there a little time? Wasn't there a period of time when there was like years in there or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had I've had times where I've had three years, three years twice, right, that's great. So like I had three years when I was in New York, and then I had three years when I was in La so and things definitely got better. So it's you know, the only thing that you deal with is that you get bored, especially with that weed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you get super bored.
Speaker 2: My my partner is a very high functioning alcoholic and like he we've talked about this on the show before. Alcohol doesn't affect me this way, but affects him this way drinking or no. No, So he's been he's been ninety a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Uh, completely sober and uh.
Speaker 2: But like when he drinks, it's like coffee to him, like it makes him energize and more like he's all already very social. I'm like, damn, if Booze affected me like that, I probably would have an alcohol problem because it just makes me want to go to bed. But he was saying to me, He's like, I just I'm bored, Like I'm bored, And so I also was going to say, I was watching a lot of Oprah videos on YouTube the other day and one of the things she said was, actually, no, there's this book called What Happened to You? Those really profound that she co wrote with a psychologist, and she said, conquering an addiction is some of the most highest spiritual work anybody will ever.
Speaker 1: Do in their lifetime.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she's I don't think Oprah's had an addiction maybe with food, yeah, deduction for sure.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: And so I'm curious, like your state now, you know, you're four months sober, all of the things like how what's the traffic like.
Speaker 1: In your head?
Speaker 3: I don't want to drink right now. I don't want to do any hard drugs right now. I do want to smoke with you right now. And I think it's because as there are things that I don't want to be feeling right now. And I am back in therapy, so that's good. And I do have a psychiatrist. We're really getting into it on this podcast. But I warned you, I don't know me, but yeah, so I feel like that sometimes I just want to fucking break, you know, Like I don't want to like it's not that I want to vent like or I want to like be like you know, like like spend three days in a motel somewhere where I blow my face off and I, you know, scream at the moon. I don't want that, but I do want like I do miss smoking weed, playing two active video games, you know, like not like just having my dog like a numbing thing. I do miss that spiritually, you know, I can't. I can't. My wife's not drinking, she's not smoking pot right now, she's not doing anything in solidarity, which at times I wish she wasn't. I was like, you sure you don't want to really?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Look at me, and she's like, no, I'm not. Do you want to.
Speaker 1: Being a bitch or no it's not being a good.
Speaker 4: Read? No?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I sometimes want to smoke weed. So I'm like, well, if she has a glass of wine, then you have a Now you're gonna have a cookie. Right, So that's the thing, uh for me and It's always been substances. You know. I know people who like, you know, they want to like their thing is they want to gamble or they want to act out in a relationship and cheat. And for me it's always been I want to, like, you know, get up. I just don't want to like deal with with life on life's terms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you, like Gabor mate has some fast I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know gazoom Tide. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: That he's a great author. He's an incredible psychologist, sir psychiatrists. Gabor Mattee. Yeah, he wrote a book about addiction, and he says, like we always look at addicts like like they're this part of this low level of society, which is absolutely the opposite of true.
Speaker 1: Like some of the greatest artists of our times.
Speaker 2: We're at like you know, and we we the way we approach a diction is so backwards because we always say, like, what you're doing is wrong, your behavior is wrong, what's wrong with you? You know, And it's like, well, no, what's right about your addiction?
Speaker 1: Meaning what do these drugs give you that you don't have otherwise?
Speaker 2: That is something that you want, that's something good good for you in quotes, and it's so it seems like the numbing is the thing.
Speaker 3: I think that that's the case. Yet I think it's just you know, like I'm a very work first person, and if I'm not working, I'm like what am I doing? So I always associate like being able to like get drunk or smoke a joint as like, oh, this is like my recreational time, Like I don't have, Like I don't have the same like I don't have I'm not part of like a pickleball you get. That's actually, yeah, I don't sing karaoke. Maybe I should, but those are the things I probably should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually like doing Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean for sure, that's the thing. I mean, I love my dogs, I love hanging out my wife, and those are like and I mean, as we know, because we all do a lot of shows here, it's like when you have a night off, a lot of the times you just don't want to do anything.
Speaker 1: I just kind of want to like just veg out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I think, like I think trying to add new stuff to the routine should be where I'm going in the next like the next couple of weeks, I'm so busy anyway, it doesn't really matter. But like, eventually when I have downtime, gets to do that kind of thing. For sure.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what feelings are you running from?
Speaker 2: Do you know, as somebody who's struggling the addiction and ran from very specific feelings, I.
Speaker 3: Never think I'm enough, for sure. I think that almost the one thing that I think, I think is common with almost anyone who's had a drug and alcohol problem is you feel like the other, you feel different from everybody else. I had that from when I was a kid and I was getting picked on to like being someone who has friends and a wife and you know, like so it's like what you know, because it was interesting because it was or when I was like lonely, I'm was like, oh, I'm married to a wonderful person. Now I have three dogs, I have great friends, you know, and I'm like, and I still have that other feeling. I still have that like I feel like I'm cut off from like something's different about me, something's wrong about me.
Speaker 1: That's usually where all addiction stems from.
Speaker 3: I think. So yeah, I think that's the thing that like like I'm not enough. So those are the things and and and and I and I and my mom suffered from the disease, so I think that I had Also, you know, there's some alan on ship in there, and you know, my whole family my grandpa died from my mom died from it. So it's like I have living examples of you know, what's what's in store for me? So I definitely think that, like, yeah, there's like an element of feeling, like, you know, the alien as I look at alien stickers on your I.
Speaker 1: Am an alien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're not comfortable, but I'm curious what you found out about your mom after that.
Speaker 3: Would be so funny. How big are your balls? Like guess I got told him. I was like, what are we doing? How big is your buttle? My mom? I can't go specifically into this, and I didn't. I would have told her that beforehand, but she had. She was definitely suffering. This is isn't involved. Her death is different, but she was suffering from elements of alcoholic dementia. We did have to put her in as sister living facility when she was in her sixties, way earlier than she should have been. Some of that was due to the marriage with my dad and her ending and there was a lot of you know, I don't think my mom could you know, again, she couldn't handle life on life's terms. And you know, this was you know, she kind of had a bunch of bad things happen in a row, and and you know, she was hurt. So she hurt herself and she certainly hurt other people in her family. So yeah, I think that those things, you know, like and then she always just medicated through alcohol, like my dad. You know, my dad drinks too much at times, but she, you know, like you know, like my my randpa died with a bottle in his hands. My grandma had alcohol problems, and you know, that whole side of the family. There's a lot of addiction, not even you know, yeah, not even speaking that I'm people, I'm not even covering that I'm not as close to. So like, for whatever, for whatever reason, that has been the salve, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of arguments about like his addiction genetic and like the guy Gabor that I was mentioning earlier, He's like, I don't really think it is, but I think it's more powerful to witness your parent handle something with a drug, for example, or handle something with a temper or handle something like I got things from my father I would presume from my father, but I'm not genetically related to him. So I'm like, oh, okay, so this is nurture. Like nurture is huge, right, kids are so sense.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you like, like there's certain ways that certain ways that your dad deals with stuff that you deal with them the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Temper, Yeah, a lot of rage yeah, yeah, not and not not like being a little too scared of feelings. It sounds like your wife from the thing the few things that you've mentioned is handling this like like a champ.
Speaker 3: She's been great. Yeah. So I'm very I mean, I'm very lucky. I walked out in love, I married well.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was kind of gonna ask like how many, Like how how long have you been married to her?
Speaker 3: We've been we'll be five years in October. But we were together for like we'll were together for like six years. We dated like seven years ago, but it was like casual and then we got you know, together, like a year after that.
Speaker 1: Were you sober when you met her like what I was when I met her? And then the first time that you relapsed with her because I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I did not realize whether we were we were broken up. We're kind of like dating. So I was that No, that was in LA. I had gone out and part of partially as I was prescribed anxiety medication. I'm not going to just blame it on that I made a decision to go out, but I think that that kind of led to it in some ways. And she's dealt with you know, she's you know, and it is kind of the reason I'm also staying you know, sober at this point is that she's like, you know, had had to deal with some of it, and I.
Speaker 4: Can't as a partner.
Speaker 3: Yeahs a partner. It's a lot of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Partner can't be unaffected by another.
Speaker 3: Of course not. And she's you know, at times I think she's like, you know, that's her story to tell, but she's like had you know, she's probably partied too much at times in her life. I wouldn't put her in the same category as me and me at all, but she's you know, flourishing without it right now. And yeah, so I think that her dealing with that that was that was definitely she likes me a lot better when I'm not on anything for sure?
Speaker 2: Is that motivation for you to yeah, because sometimes it's like that's nice to use that type of motivation. When your partner sees the best in you, you're like, well, I can't see the best of me right now, but I'm gonna take your word for it because you married me.
Speaker 3: Yep. I think that there's definitely there's definitely an element of I can't you know, I have a fan now, I don't have kids, but I have a wife and dogs, and I can't you know, I can't just do the shit that I did in my twenties anymore, you know.
Speaker 1: A men's sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately, sometimes I want to I want to know, I want to like not be you know, accountable to anybody. And that's not in the sense of like I want to be like, oh, I want to go to Vegas and be single, Like it's I just want to like freaking go to a Best Western for a week and nobody interrupted pizza man or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's like a correlation between kids who grew up with parents where the parents didn't take responsibility for themselves, meaning like they kind of fell into like the addiction was swallowed by it or had mental illness that they didn't keep in check, or whatever the fuck it is, and it's like the kid never got to be a kid. So I feel like sometimes when the kid that kind of kid grows up, they're like, somebody else, hold it together for once.
Speaker 1: Let me be the fucking mess for once.
Speaker 2: Right, there's kind of like I used to feel like that, and I would get mad, like have conversations about, like Christina, maybe you should chill on the substances.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, because it's like, give me a rest to.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, I was very happy to learn I do not like cocaine. That was the one drug. That's the only drug I don't like. Yeah, but because I know and everything, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's there's plenty of other drugs that I love. But yeah, I wonder if too, if it's part of that.
Speaker 2: It's like a child that carries a lot of emotional weight prematurely just wants to fucking relax and them out more so than the average bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I think so. I think like the problem is with high school is that whenever I would do it, I was never having like six drinks. It was always like let me get fucking bombed, you know, I mean like and then I would I would have a disaster. I would put myself in harms way.
Speaker 1: Or would you just say drinks like a light night.
Speaker 3: That would always say if I could stop at eight, I would still be drinking.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like the most amount man can just drink differently, like what do you also? What was your drink of choice?
Speaker 3: Well, the last time around was like fooling myself. I'm like, I can't touch whiskey, so what I'll drink is beer and rum, you know, and I would have like sixteen girly drinks. But it's like I'm drinking them like like I'm something and I'm like I'm having a bahama made like a morning a dead partner or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well that's very interesting because I there are a couple of people I know who drink beer and are alcoholics and think because their drink of choice is beer that they're not alcoholics. And it is hard to watch. It's hard to watch the amount of denial that you have to be living in. I don't like, what do you started the room wor that beer is not you can't be an alcoholic on beer beer companies.
Speaker 3: Beer company is dead, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: If you're saying alcohol though, you.
Speaker 3: Like, if you've seen beer commercials, no one looks like they drink beer. Who's in a beer commercial?
Speaker 1: Like, it's all like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like a digit, like what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: That's why I like that tired yell us because he looks like she looks like drink the best way.
Speaker 3: I was like, amazing, Yeah for sure. Like but a lot of the times you'll watch him and you'll be like, this is like the weekend or something right right, right right, So yeah, I I don't know, I wish I think that that, especially the I pas now because I pas, you can get like I remember I was drinking a beer that was like thirteen percent of alcohol, and I was like, what's the difference between this.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's delirium. Having an ipa is like having a fucking sandwich? Yeah, for sure lye bread. Yeah, I'm like, what is this? I can't I can't even drink enough beer to get drunk on it because if my stomach gets full first. So I'm always kind of like like when someone can drink you know, ten eleven beers, I'm more impressed. Yeah, like, how did that? How did you even get that in there?
Speaker 3: Especially? Yeah, I can do that with like a light beer like Keystone light or Cores light or butt light. But you know, if I'm having you know, like if I'm having an I p A, it's like, you know, I feel you know, six drinks in or something.
Speaker 1: I'm on a diet, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it adds and you know, like I'm already overweight, so it's like I'll add I'll get like scary TLC fat, you know what I mean. TLC Special fat. You know, we're you know, the fire departments, like breaking a door down for me to leave.
Speaker 1: So you get a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: I finally made it on TV.
Speaker 3: Made it up my I didn't get the tonight show guys, but I am on seven hundred pounds prep.
Speaker 1: Was it your decision to go to rehab or was it.
Speaker 3: This time around? It was okay, And then the last time in patients. This was like my fifth time going, so it depends like a lot of the other times were out patients, and then the last time it was like to like try to get a girl back and then like as soon as I got back, she was like, yeah, I'm still not going to go out with you. And I was like, which, by the way, she was right, you know, but like that was my reasoning. And this time it was more like, all right, man, I'm gonna be you know, forty, and like, you know, like I don't. I can't, like I can't like put it into the next gear in comedy at fifty, do you know what I mean? So I have like only I have this window. I mean forty and may. I'm thirty nine now, so I have like this window, you know. So I'm like, I really have to, you know, kind of like get my shit together now instead of like be worrying about this when I'm fifty five years old or something.
Speaker 1: What's in patient therapy like rehab brother.
Speaker 3: In patient rehabits you're there, you're staying there, and outpatient is you know, you can be doing it from home.
Speaker 1: As all day therapy.
Speaker 3: It's all day. It's all day therapy, therapy, A lot of group therapy. Then there's also like some activities, fun, what kind of art. I did build a snowman this last time. That's on our fridge still, I said, rehab snowman. Wow.
Speaker 1: A lot of group activity is like if I was a suffering from alcoholism, that would make me want to drink more.
Speaker 3: There are some point and yeah, we're the rehab they had. We had like we had like sober karaoke and I like did a bit about where I'm like, yeah, I don't want to like do the things that I was embarrassed to do drunk.
Speaker 1: You know that's like actually sounds like torture, like.
Speaker 3: Sober fuck a three. You know, you're like, I know there's there's something they want to do drunk. I don't need to visit that sober thanks.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should take it like, you know, they should like rehabs, you should like interact with animals and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Like one therapy it was nice and they had a rehab this past one. They had a rehab dog who was very sweet. What kind of dog was It was a black lab? Oh my god, which is the best. We have three dogs now, So that was that was amazing. Yeah, And then we did have a rehab dance. I think because I was there, they have like the winter dance. I was there for Thanksgiving. Excive me. Meal was like incredible in rehab. Wow, like one of the best. I was like having a panic attack all day. But then as soon as I got off my bathroom floor, I was like, oh this stuff extrim in. So yeah, we we had like a like a formal where it was like a dance and it was just like nobody was nobody was dancing with each other, you know, like, no, that's not true. There's one guy who was like yeah, but he was like trying to like make it happen, you know what I mean. That's a rehab no no, no rehab romance. Although it all happened, it happens a lot, it's never happened.
Speaker 1: People were fucking right, definitely want.
Speaker 3: Nobody was fucking I think this time around, but it has. It has. My friend wouldn't met his wife in fucking rehab. So it's like, you know, yeah, it does happen. I mean because you don't have like of course, yeah, and also you don't have anything else. But at that point you're like, well, yeah, you know, I can't do heroin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. When you can't do substances, the next best thing is like being addicted to a person. I mean, I actually enjoyed that more.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I think that I think that I think that becomes a thing for a lot of people where it's afterwards they're like, all right, well sex then becomes the thing, you know, and it's like right now for me, it's like like the one that's the hardest is food. But yeah, yeah, you still do it. You know, you can cut off sex and drinking, but you still have to eat.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I often think about that that and I was like, yeah, I was like writing something about that. I mean, like not that because I don't have food addiction, but if there was something that I was like most like my most challenging relationship as far as substance, it's definitely food. And the thing is like, yeah, exactly, you can stop doing a heroin cold turkey, but you have to eat a little Yeah. Yeah, So how do you do just.
Speaker 3: Do the healthy heroine?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not It's all around.
Speaker 3: I mean I just got back from Dallas where I went to like Terry Black's Barbecue and Waterburger and Mexican and I was just you know, but I over eat my wife, who's like, you know, one hundred and five pounds. It's like, oh, let me eat, like eat like a quarter of what I eat, you know, And I'm like we are not the same. Ye yeah, like, well a little taste banana pudding rather than like just with a gallon in a corner, mainlining it in my fucking veins.
Speaker 1: So do they go over food addiction and rehabit all or they just concentrating on a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are some nutrition stuff there for.
Speaker 1: Sure, are they what are they presenting for food addiction there?
Speaker 3: I mean they went through a lot of like a lot of you know, it's not the number one thing they're focusing on, honestly, unless unless you have an eating disorder and you're like cross addicted. So some you know, if some c that sounds so hot, some girls like you know, like a bleamic on top of being an alcoholic, then she's probably gonna have a much rougher road than right if you were just one of those things. Right, So it's not the prime. If you gain thirty pounds the first year, they're like, that's fine if you're not you know, oh doing fatanol like you shouldn't, but it's better than if you were, you know. And then there are people too that will get like are really underweight, and then they'll come and then they'll gain like fifty pounds in rehab just because they haven't been eating for a year.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I have two more logistical questions real quick. How long were you in the impatient rehab and how much was it?
Speaker 3: This time was twenty one days and I was on my wife's insurance, so it was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh it's FULI oh yeah, I love hearing about insurance covering something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe, but it's a little bit. It's it is stressful because you don't know, like the only like okay you have another three days. Okay, you have another three days because they only green light you for three days each time. So in your head you're like, oh my god, am I going to be It's going to be the I'm going to be. Yeah, But the last rehabit went to, it was like it covered. I ended up having to spend ten grand and then like insurance paid like twenty eight grand or something like that. So like that was But then there's ones that are like, you know, sixty or seventy thousand dollars and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the ones for the celebrities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was the celebrity. The celebrity one I almost went to. I did not go to because of you know, the I was about to say which celebrity, but like I should but yeah, they're all there, so yeah, it's uh, hopefully you have insurance that covers it. And a lot of the times they want to do out patient because it's cheaper, you know, and they can they can keep you on out patient for like four months rather than in patient.
Speaker 2: Did you have an AHA moment while you weren't therapy let's go around? Was there any connection here?
Speaker 3: Like I think I have AHA moments like every time in therapy right where it's yeah, I mean this time, I'm just starting with a new therapist. My last guy was he's actually was sober. He was he was like an actor guy who was remember that there's a Dick wolf show called cop Rock and it was like one owner musical and he had his bottom was he like woke up the next day and he was in a jeep that he had bought in a blackout with both his ears pierced and a tiny toy cup tea multipoo that he had. Also he got a dog and was like, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: That's a a drunk man a dog.
Speaker 3: Dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I had that was my therapist. I get a form, right, now.
Speaker 1: That's a good therapist.
Speaker 3: Someone else. Moving on to like a woman. Now, I've never had like a female. I've had a the about therapist once. That's not true. Usually I'm very good with gay men. I don't know why because I'm the most like them. Besides, uh, you know, enjoying Penis.
Speaker 1: What about she was gay?
Speaker 3: I don't think that that would work either. I think a gay man really understands me.
Speaker 1: No, like, like what about you? You said, I'm the most I don't know, because you know, I act mostly.
Speaker 3: With filmy gay to me with I just feel very My sponsor in LA was a gay guy. I mostly liked LGBT meetings.
Speaker 1: When I was in l A Like really, yeah, how interesting.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I mean I haven't like I've made out with the guys where I did a couple of one guy once, like when I was in college. Yeah, it was like the straightest way to be gay. But I did the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like your vagina for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't do that to give like a handy would is like, might as well just not do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really phoned in that.
Speaker 3: I really phoned in, really phoned it in. But he wanted Tony so I had like the whole thing where I was like, man, I houck in, I hooked the one guy hook up with I like hung up with like the Lebron James of days, and all the women are like work at guitar Center Harty's Now I know. So it's like, really I should have I should have. I would have stayed with cock if I could. Yeah, it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ga, gay makes more sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just does. I don't know why I'm more connected. I don't know. I've always been.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of male friends. Do you have a lot of male friends, straight male friends?
Speaker 3: I have a lot of straight mail friends.
Speaker 1: You do, yeah, and you find no no like issue connecting with them emotionally or do you just know you are?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think. I think those ones that kind of drop away. Yeah, but I have guy friends. I'll say, I love you too, which is uh. I was uncomfortable for a little bit, like you know, who got me out of the out of that for a little bit was actually Soda so or so to me, and I was like, oh, I love you too. And in the beginning I felt like I always felt like there's gonna be like some angry great Santino Dad. It was like beat me with a basketball when I did that. But I was like, no, you can say I love you and it's fine. Yeah, it's fine. But that took it. That took a while to do that. But yeah, most of my Like I saw one of my best friends in I was at Dallas Comedy Club all weekend and I saw him and you know, I said I love you and that was fine. So that's his wife too. But yeah, it took a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, Yeah, you just got to get used to it. Like it's it's all like training your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like when you're working on yourself, it's like going to the gym with your mind and going, okay, I'm the old thought patterns.
Speaker 1: We're going to reroute. We got to reroute, and you just keep rerouting and rerouting until it sticks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel comfortable calling like one of your straight guy friends and having a conversation, like you know, about struggling with sobriety or do you feel more comfortable only talking about your wife With that I talk.
Speaker 3: I can talk to other people who struggle with it. Dan had my wife. Those are the two, you know, I don't want to talk with them because those are the ones that aren't going to let me off the hook.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There are certain people that I want to call that you know, like this time around drinking, and I'm still friends with them now seem now, But he didn't know that I had a problem, and I kept him as like my drunk friend, you know, but now now he does, so yeah, I had I would definitely keep those. I would try to like partition a little bit, Yeah, I think for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it was more strategic. I only ask because it is like common and heterosexual relationships that the woman just takes on the emotional burden of the man. And I think, like if you could divvy up some of that responsibility to other people in your life, specifically not female friends, like it would just be better for society. And also it kind of trains men to like, you know, it's like you should be able to talk to your guy friends, like because you they understand what it's like to be a guy, Like there are some things that only you guys are gonna understand about one another, the same as like we have girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like I do think that, like in the nineteen fifties, like you could be like best friends with a guy and not know that they were depressed, right for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that's and.
Speaker 3: That is one like sort of I guess evolution that's happened. But you know, I think in general, people don't I think that. And I also have to like sometimes I like to like and I think, oh, comics do this a lot, like where I vomit out emotions but that I'm not really dealing with them. I'm just like here, I'm doing this and blah blah blah. But you're just you're just like talking about the problem. You're not actually having someone challenge you on it or like like going to the you know. I mean, and that's kind of like and we in comedy rewards that kind of behavior, which is in the beginning helps you stand out, but then it really helps stunt you, you know, where it's like I'm a you know, how many sets to be seen, I'm a drum, I'm a slow, I'm an asshole, I'm you know, when it's like wearing like a badge, Yeah, you wear like imagine it's like okay, yeah that's funny. But like what are you doing to work? Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So that takes uh, you know, and that's that's hard. That's hard to fucking want to fix too, you know, because I think we too, we have this thing too where it's like, well, if I fix everything, then I'm not going to be particularly interesting to anybody.
Speaker 1: Well that's part of the fear. Though. I think you still well and you still have your you know, your history can always beat a story. But like you're not gonna have any friends left if you don't.
Speaker 2: And there's so many interesting things to get into once you're sober and like kind of have of the right mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah there we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah they are. So you've been married for five years. What has been your favorite part of being married, like like a little like a little more specific, not just like support like well.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean the hang's great, man, the hang.
Speaker 1: You know, Like, is it different when you're married?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I think that there's less of you know, I mean, like when you're dating, it's just there's like a lot of an element of like it being a show every time you go out, you know, And I feel genuinely comfortable with my wife and you know, most of the people that I know that the relationships that last that I've known and you know, I'm are the ones where they can feel comfortable, like completely comfortable around this person. That's not the ones that don't last are not like, oh, we had this amazing pheromone like connection and it was like the movie Garden State or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: That was my dream relationship right twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is because it's part of it's a drug, you know, and you want that, and it's not you know, like I forget this. There's this one writer Joel I forget who it was now, but he was like, yeah, I can just feel I can be boring around my wife. That's how I know, like a lot of people are like, you know, like all the other stuff, like yeah, it's like dude, does she call me on my shit? Absolutely, but like that's great, you know, and I need that, But it's not like the same I think that that's the And we have like three really cute dogs. We love watching horror movies together. We love you know, like the same thing we love, you know, laughing, and it's one of those things where like I think I'm her favorite person to annoy to, so like, I think that that's games, that there's there's a lot of really good things, and I also think that I it took me a while, but for a while I was trying to like look for somebody who was withholding, because I wanted to recreate the same relationship I had with my mom growing up and then and not just her, but I think like someone I dated also up before her. I was like, no, let me do the opposite and like go for somebody who actually really likes me, because I think too, and I think that like comedy and show based stuff makes that worse because we always want the thing we can't get, and if you do that with romantic relationships, you're fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, Like my therapistic is very clear. She's like, the most important thing about a relationship is like the person really likes you, because it's been a kind of running joke. Like my favorite thing about ple like like one of my favorite quality about someone is like if they really like me and everyone always makes fun of me for that, they're like, oh, it's like a narcissist. And I brought so I brought it to my therapist and I said, and she goes, no, that's the fucking way that you should be looking at relationships. She's like, you're doing it right, and everyone else is projecting on you because they can't do it that way. And I was like, all right, I just want to make sure because it seemed to me like very logical that you should be pursuing someone who sees you in the most positive light.
Speaker 3: You know. I was thinking about the you know this girl that I dated in my twenties when on three days right, and like physically she's what she looked like the lead singer of churches, which like at the time what I wanted. I was like, I was thinking about this like dating, and I was like, I think the girl fucking hated me. And we went out like you probably loved two times and I kept going back. I'm like, I would never do like that would be like, oh, I could say my wife divorce me, please don't tomorrow, Like I would like that would be the last The last thing that I be doing is like be like, oh, let me go search for the fucking yeah, you know, like that that one girl.
Speaker 2: Getirl, she's you know, I know you're super Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also was cute. I also wonder type now, but it was she was cute.
Speaker 1: I wonder, like, what is wrong with that woman too?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: You know, why is she going out with someone she hates?
Speaker 3: I think that's because I think I think that, like, because there's probably a guy that she really likes that uh, women be doing that, you know that. She's like, I need to have I need to know that, like I have somebody who's worshiping me because the guy that I really want and you.
Speaker 1: Were worshiping it was that excessive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, but it was. It wasn't that obsessed. I have worship girls before. It wasn't that particular case.
Speaker 1: It was what's it like when you worship a girl? What does that look like?
Speaker 3: Well, it has nothing to do with the girl a lot of the time and has to do with this fucking idea of this person that you put in your head that isn't real.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of it's a lot of pressure to be worshiped, was the real thing. I was just gonna say, But I do. I don't mean that because it because you're so right. It's never they are worshiping the idea of you that they created in their head, and then it puts well, it puts pressure on you. And then I go, well, and and then at the end of so many things, I go, you created that. I didn't ask you to do that.
Speaker 3: I like, who I am scary?
Speaker 1: I didn't. Yeah, I go, I don't know what you're trying to heal, you know. And I also hate when people put on an act for me because I go, well, I just felt fell in love with someone who doesn't exist, Right, that's rude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that people there's a common misconception with like, oh, if it's positive treatment, it's good. But it's like no, either extreme is bad, and the person is right to not take either extreme.
Speaker 1: Personally, this all has to do with what's going on inside of you, but it takes you.
Speaker 3: I really think you need to like have a moment where you say to yourself, what do I really want? What is good for my person? Rather than like just hoping I meet that person, because if you do that, you're you're your internal navigations already fucked. Yeah, you have to reset that on your own before you go back out there again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, did you have a list of things, because one of the things you mentioned is like you like you like that she calls you on her ship, which I hear a lot from men. But I, as a woman, also needs someone who calls me on my ship, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I do that too.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that for sure, And like what else were you looking for? Like things that you realized along the way, like I need this in a partner for it to function well.
Speaker 3: While I didn't want anyone, I did not care about a sense of humor, and I did not want to care about any.
Speaker 1: That's popular for them because uh, you know I did that sounds like you did.
Speaker 3: And yeah yeah, and then I realized like, oh it's a lot easier when you're gonna laugh, so like, oh, shitload easier. So I didn't care about that forever.
Speaker 1: Did you date women with zero senses of humor?
Speaker 3: I have before sometimes I would.
Speaker 1: Like offended by shit, no sense hu.
Speaker 3: Women that I dated pretty seriously have been pretty funny, with the exception of like maybe like one, but it wasn't something the wafe. I didn't think, like I had this idea that I wanted. I did want like kind of an ice princess, I think for a little bit.
Speaker 1: A nice prince princess. Oh, like yeah, I mean people get fucking horny for ice princesses.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta be the ice princess for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Yah, yeah, be the ice princess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you describe I'm an ice Yeah, I'm an ice princess. But the thing is, and then like I've worked a lot on not being in relationships, but the thing is, people people go after an ice princess, and then uh, when they're in the relationship with the ice princess, they go, oh, but why are you being an ice princess? I thought that was just like the way you catch men, and like you go, no, this is like to the core who I am? So, why are you going to bring home an ice princess and then expect me to turn into a trad wife, Like it's not gonna happen. Like you you you selected something from the store, and then you go, why is this the thing I selected from the store? Why didn't it morph into something else?
Speaker 3: I don't know where.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that like comes through. It's it's just the same as like women are constant being like instantly being told like you can't change men like men need to learn the same thing about women that they go.
Speaker 3: I think that, like, you know, there's things you know, when you get in related you should always be changing. Yeah, you should always be evolving, and you should you know, like and when you get into anything, you're like, Okay, these are some things that I don't like about this person that are probably not going to totally change, but I need we need to work on them, you know, because and I think I think that that's in every relationship you should have that. But the idea of fundamentally changing the person, I mean, that's just a fool's.
Speaker 1: Errands, you know, right well for sure, because I go, oh, the thing you liked about me is that you really couldn't like, you couldn't get through to me, and and now you're mad that you can't get through to me when that was the initially the thing that you liked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's unfair.
Speaker 2: It's all about that person's own like goals, and there's they're like crooked self esteem attached to.
Speaker 3: The goal and but to the point of like we don't want because sometimes my wife, like she'll be like, hey, you want to wear this, and it's like a very preppy thing to wear, and I'm like, you're not gonna change me. She's like, that's fine, but I don't want you to wear a fucking stone cold Steve Austin shirt to my friend friend at this formal thing we've got to meet in the middle somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she seems like she has a good head on her shoulder.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 2: I remember when I saw pictures when you guys got married, you post pictures. I'm like, I don't like, I usually don't get a lot from a picture of a person, but I'm like, she just feels grounded to me.
Speaker 3: She did well. It was also next to me and I have like giant hair, and everyone looks kind of grounded. This is like Wednesday Adams or something.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, what do you feel like if we were talking to your wife, what do you feel like she would say, is the most positive effect you've had on her? Like? What is it that really stands out that you bring to her into her life?
Speaker 3: I can calm her down, probably better than anybody nice.
Speaker 1: You know, how do you how do you calm a woman down? I'm woman.
Speaker 3: Everyone's different, So it's how do you.
Speaker 1: Calm her down? Specifically?
Speaker 3: Literally? You go like we need to let's I smack her around of it, throw around a it just bounce her head against No. I was like, let's let's slow down, let's I go through this, like we're not logically thinking about this right now.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like kind of that kind of thing. But she does for me too, So it's like we're both very good at that. Because I think she's dated she could never like she could never date a guy and she has before who were kind of like her who were more like like if she dated someone who was on her ass for cleaning, she would she would murder them, you know what I mean. She's much more comfortable with me being like, but if somebody was neaterer than her, she would like not deal with that at all. So like, as much as she gives me shit and I am a fucking slob, she gives me shit about being a slob, like if she was with somebody who was like because there's been times where I've gone like like I've gone like, hey, can you pick that? And she'll get like furious, And that's like once in a blue moon where I'll do that. The only thing I do now is like she'll go after me for something, and then I'll in my head, I'll like document I'm like, well, two weeks ago, you did the same with a coke bottle and I didn't say anything, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, you know, like sitting on that one for a while.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I sit on times where she's sloppy, just so I can be sloppy, and I like chronicle them in my head, which is probably unhealthy.
Speaker 2: One of the beautiful things I love about like a long term relationship is like you do get to know how to deal with each other, and it's so nice when someone deals with you in a way that they're not like shaming you for your behavior or anything like that. They're like, no, I know your pattern, and I know I just got to wait this amount of time and you'll completely for you'll completely change your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know. The time she needs to eat. That's the big thing. I think. That's every feeding time where I'm like you're being I'll be like like, well, she'll get little mean and I'm like, you haven't eaten yet. We had to get something I need to like, we need to feed you first before that's go out. But yeah, it's stuff like that. Yeah, it's it's really unsexy shit to talk about, you know, a post to like my friend. I know that they're like, I know a friend. I'm not going to say he is probably in cruising for a bruising with a role relationship, because the way that they are talking about it is like I've never felt this way before, and she and in this and it's hard to get through to her and it's like it just sounds so fucking dramatic already.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, this is not gonna work, right, but man, yeah, so he's there.
Speaker 2: Your friend is hooked because Yeah, the most tragic addiction of all.
Speaker 1: Of this is hope a lot of times, because that were really fuck you over.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the audacity of hope.
Speaker 2: No, but I think it's kind of I actually think it is sexy when your partner can like knows you so well that they don't take your certain things personally, but they also don't put up with your ship like.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think it's so hot.
Speaker 3: Do you have that with your man? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'm very Oh thank you. I tried, it just.
Speaker 3: Didn't work out. I was putting a yes, like woking a stamp for.
Speaker 1: Me did I do it right? And she was like, you could have done it for more than a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like when like I'm very I'm.
Speaker 2: A I can be very dramatic, and it's nice when and I'll like be dramatic in a situation and like I'll apologize later.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I know, I know, you're just being dramatic.
Speaker 3: It is fine.
Speaker 2: And I knew about twelve hours right on the dot you were gonna go home. I'm so sorry and like, it's fine, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Kissed me off. I'm like, wow, that's amazing. And it also dissolve.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to dissolve that behavior because being called out in a way that's not shameful actually paves the way for you to change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still feel like it's fight. It makes me want to dissolve. When people can predict my patterns, You go, I guess I'm gonna change it. Then, don't want to be a hack and go, I'm gonna throw something in the mix next time, and you won't even know that I'm going to react that way. One of the last questions I had for you.
Speaker 2: We get a lot of emails about people entering relationships with their part, Like I think it's safe to say that you should not should I know should is a dirty word, but entering a relationship with somebody who's an active addiction, if you could like yeah, you know that's a no no, right, I mean that's like, what are your thoughts? Because you met your if you were in you were you had a couple like really long stints of sobriety, and you met her in those stints, so it's like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's a foundation. But then I'm like, am I am I judging you on something? That does that matter? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I think it's always you know, you don't want to you never want to be in the relationship. I call it like the gate keeper and key master thing or either gay gay or either re meet somebody and you're like, oh this we're about to doom each other. Yeah, this is really bad. I definitely I had one time where I was really actually a real weekend and girl met up with me and she has since passed, but like I could tell we both had it, you know, like so it was like like I've had that before where it's been like this is probably not but I've never that's never been something. I've always been somebody who's attracted to someone with their shit together more than me because I just can't. You know, two drowning people can't save each other, right, So I would say that that's always not good. But I think I find a lot of the times that people like who are attracted that either because they want to do it themselves or this happens. I think a lot with women, they there's a part of them, even though they say they hate it, there's a part of them that gets off on being this guy's babysitter totally yeah, gets off.
Speaker 1: On creating a parent relationship they had.
Speaker 3: And also they can't fucking And then if you have a drunk if you're dating a drunk dude who's drunk all the time, they can't call you out on your shit. So if you were a girl who like has her own problems, if she's like, well, yeah, I made to that, but I didn't fucking vomit it a Chili's the other night, and then the guy gets quiet because he knows. So it's like, you keep the fuck up around so the the telescope's never on you.
Speaker 2: It's like you're dating a reality television show. You're like, well, well it's not that bad, so I'm doing great exactly.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that.
Speaker 3: She's Actually I watched the show Summer Out Now I watch reality show and there's like a couple like that, a man and Kyle, where I was like, clearly, she just like she never wants to get sober, because then she did. It's like she's gonna be on her you know, like where it's like one of those things. I think, Yeah, it's like, well, if I have this baby drunk around.
Speaker 1: All the time, it's baby trunk. Oh my god. Well, thank you so much for being on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Can you promote your special for everyone?
Speaker 3: We did it at the top, but do it again, dance Fatty dance. I do talk about we never talked about sex stuff, So I do talk about getting pegged on my wife by my wife on the special, which that you know, you just have to check out the special for that. It's funny. I don't think anyone turn on. But uh yeah, so I uh yeah, I talk a lot about politics and my relationship with my wife, and then a bunch of other and some recovery stuff. So that's on YouTube and uh It'll be on eight from Pound Girls side first and then All Things and then maybe Norman's YouTube page. I'm not sure, but I'm also on Instagram dance Saint Germain on Instagram. I put like, like every single one of us, we have to put like three videos out on it every week. I have a YouTube channel, I have a wrestling podcast. I still do wrestle ROAs hell. Yeah, I love which. I don't know how much crossover.
Speaker 1: There is for this podcasts fans listening.
Speaker 3: To some skanks, fans listen to us. Yeah, so check that out if you're a big wrestling fan, and uh, tell your comedy club to book me. So that's about it.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. Thank you for being vulnerable with us. That's Eric's feeling today. Yeah, I'm gonna throw it back at a couple day. I love it. This has been Guys We Fucked, the anti slat shaming podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen. Suck my wet ass pussy. Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in there. Yeah, let's keep it. Who cares? She was so good a strange in the bedroom, She writes to made me crosstreess.
Speaker 4: After Sunday lunch, about a time to protest a slice in a dress, sauce and Pody get a better a shave. But there's a leading ready any bed who's gonna give you just as good as she sayes. Hold me, I be what boy said to the end of the day. Can tell it every.
Speaker 1: Whees they would have a put on and you want to be.
Speaker 4: I just wish she wouldn't make it