Speaker 1: If you're about to make a change in your life and you feel uncomfortable, that's the best feeling you can have because for the first time in your life, you'll make a new decision that's going to be best for you and not what somebody told you to do. And that's when all bets are off. Welcome to Money Making Conversation Master Class. I'm your host, Rashan McDonald. Our theme is there's no perfect time to start following your dreams. I recognize that we all have different definitions of success. For you and maybe decide to your HM, it's time to stop reading other people's success stories to start living your own keep winning. I guess is one part of a Dynamic Sister due of Alicia and Lorette Little. They are twelve blacing small women owned minority business. Their mission is to empower businesses, especially women led adventures, to harness the power of AI. Please Welcome to Money Making Conversation Master Class. Alicia Little, how are you doing, my friend?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to be here. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Aba tell you some I broke the news. I was just driving in my car and you know, doing challenge surfing and you started talking about AI and I was like, and I couldn't leave the dow. It was just you educated me. So we got to start with the number one pression. What exactly is AI with your interpretation?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure? So artificial intelligence is the ability for a tool. You know, in this case, a lot of us know Chatchy BT to be able to do pasks such as content creation, image creation, graph and table creation that we used to think that only humans can do. Even it has a certain amount of reasoning that it can do when it creates this type of content for us. So it's basic terms. When I like to talk to small businesses about it, and I know that your audience is telling them, really, it's a tool that you can leverage to help you grow, build and scale your business when you know how to use it properly.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the key right there, to use it properly? Can I?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I'm confused and I'm supposed to be a leader, a smart person. I got a mathemataged degree, and so how can I use and AI to my advantage? If I'm I'm in a marketing media industry. Can AI help a person like me?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh, it can help you in so many ways. So you have all these really great interviews that you have done, and so imagine that you wanted to turn all of them into a book and you needed it done in the next week. So what you could do was take all the interviews and upload them to an AI tool. I love order dot ai to do the transcription. It does very good transcription ott er dot ai. Get all the transcripts done, and then you can put it into chat GPT to turn those interviews into different chapters in a book. So you could say, all right, I want to turn these thirty interviews into a book, transcribe them, put them into AI to to turn them into the format that you want, and then tell AI, I need a table of contents. I need a summary for each of the chapters which are your interviews. I need you to write my book description, and I need you to write a description of you know, each chapter. I need you to do the social media to promote it. I need you, you know, and it can do all of these tasks for you that normally would take an enormous amount of time is doing it in seconds early seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you could see my face, I'm speechless because because I'm doing because I've been doing my main Compisays Master Last since twenty seventeen. I looked at b I looked in my in my my guest portal. I've interviewed over eight hundred and fifty four guests. Wow, Wow, did you just casually get on my show? Alicia sh I know, just grab thirty so I can grab a Cedrigate Tain, I can grab a Dan On, Sandy Anthony, Michelle Weaves. I'm just going on and on. These are just the famous people. And now I can grab a lot of people in the in the attacks world, the motivational world, in the in the crypto world, and turn them into a book. That's how as long as I got the rights, because everybody signed a release. So that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I could do absolutely, And you know, you can take it even a step further and say, you know what, I'd love to turn these interviews into videos for my YouTube channel. So you take the interviews and you upload them, you get you upload the transcripts or you upload the audios of it, upload both to this tool called pictory. So it's called p I C T O R Y dot AI. So when you go to picturing follow me on this the first bond of days.
Speaker 1: I'm following you. I'm hanging on to ya Ankins.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. The first box on picture says script to video. Right, script to video. So you put in the transcript of the whole interview word for word, just copy and paste it, don't do anything special, and then you press generate and it will generate a video with the caption so that the things that were said in the interview on the screen, and it will find videos that match the content that was covered as good as possible. So as I'm talking about artificial intelligence, it's going to find videos that have you know, humans and robots in it, or networks in it, neuro networks, and it's going to put that behind what you and I are talking about. And for every sentence or two, it's going to put a new video. Because you know, the human mind right now, it's so hard to keep us engaged that you've got to have the message constantly changing visually as we look at it. So then now here's the process. You uploaded the script, it turned that into a video with multiple videos along the way. So let's say it's a thirty minute interview it's got multiple videos, it's got the whole script of it. And then there's this little button that says upload audio. You upload the audio to it. It matches up the audio with the video magically with AI. Just trust me, it happens. And then your video is done, and now you can upload it to YouTube. And if you want to replace any of the videos, you know, the first video, let's say you want to replace it with a video of you waving and then let the rest of it play through. But now you can upload that to YouTube and AI will do it all for you in minutes. It'll create your video. You upload your episode. I'm just using this as your example. But you upload your episode, and now you can upload all eight hundred and put them on your YouTube channel, so that you've just turned the interviews into YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: You are awesome, you know, this is awesome information. This is off because I'm just trying to figure out because that's called non traditional income. Well, when you're sitting around and you're trying to figure out how I can make revenue. And this is also called mailbox money, which means then why you're sleeping, money's being generated and all through artificial intelligence. Now our a app. Now your sister, you'll have a business. Tell us about your business, because I want to get I want to get that out front, because obviously people can contact you for this valuable information you just gave me for free.
Speaker 2: Sure. Sure. So we started off as a marketing company and we've actually been in business for twenty four years. This is year twenty four and we are a marketing and training company. And really we've always taught people to leverage technology to scale your business. Start growth, scale your business every step of the way. Really use tools and tech so that we're working, you know, smarter and not harder. And we were using tools that had AI components built in. But let me tell you something, when chat gpt really hit the scene in November of twenty twenty two, I became completely obsessed with this AI tool, shut all the rest of them down, stop paying attention to them, and then really looked at how our business can grow with this tool. So how are we going to create more trainings, more content, more ebooks for our audience. And then I started teaching it to others and it's just grown from there. So our business now we are one hundred percent in the AI space and we do training. So I come into corporations, I do training sessions government corporations, organizations and groups. I did one today in Atlanta, the Women's President Organization Atlanta chapter. We were in Midtown today and you know, it just taught them how they can leverage these wonderful CEO women, how they can leverage AI to grow their business. So our big thing is, you know, I'm shouting it from the rooftops. Look, if you go all in on AI, you can transform your business efficiency, problem solving. But here's the main thing, Rashaan that I love to tell with people. It's about measurable impact. Right, So when we look at how we're going to use AI in our business and what it's going to do, you can measure the impact of that. If I'm telling you, hey, you can create sixty books with all those interviews you have, and you put them on Amazon and they are going to sell because who wouldn't buy your book? We would buy all thirty of them, right, And so now that's the measurable impact of that is the time saved, the money saved. You don't have to hire anybody to do it. You can do this yourself with your AI tool. You have to spend twenty dollars a month for a chats ept plus account, which I recommend. But now you're earning that mailbox money. I like when you said that that mailbox money right in your sleep. So yeah, setting up other income streams, revenue streams, or for a corporation, taking an employee who does a task that takes them ten hours and turning that into taking them five minutes using an AI tool. So it's looking at those type of things, you know, for someone on my team, I have two video people on my team, and for them to take this interview and to turn it into a YouTube video would take sixteen to twenty hours. But now with Pictory, it's going to take me less than ten minutes. So the when we look, you know, even though the video is going to be thirty minutes long, it'll take less than ten minutes generate it, match up the audio, you know, and I do this so quickly. So now what's that impact on my business? Something that would usually take me take a team member of my days to do is now taking them ten minutes right long.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, And that's that's the information that as I listen to you, it is almost it is mind boggling. And also I'm trying to catch up. I'm trying to catch up with you because you're giving me so much. I'm You've blown me past the GPS in my car on my phone. Okay, you know, my little Grammarly account just got just got set on fire. Okay, because because you know I I do television shows and I do closed caption, you know, And I'm assuming that what you just said is what I should be using for the closed caption for the TV shows.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and so and so.
Speaker 1: But all these I'm sure they're they're not free. Their fees you have to pay. Is there a place you can go? Do we just go to your website and and and sign up for a course that you offer to get this get this webinar? I guess sure.
Speaker 2: If you go to my website, it's Alasiolittle dot com A L I C I A little L Y T T l E dot com. On there, I have my book for free. It's called shat You Be t Made Easy, and you'll see it at the top of the page and a pop up will come up. But if you sign up for that, I send you emails and newsletters which really go through my favorite tools. I send you to some of my videos so you can really be you know, get caught up to speed, or anybody can click on the contact us button on that website. Those messages come to me and I'll answer any question you have. I love this stuff. I'll answer any question you have about what tool you actually need in your business, because different businesses need different tools. Like as I go into corporations, there's no tool stack that's exactly the same between all businesses. It's about finding the best solutions for that entrepreneur, that small business, that corporation that is going to really make the difference for them. So I appreciate you saying that Alicia A L I C I A little L Y T T l E dot com. And I promise you I will flood your your email inbox with some great AI newsletters as she does.
Speaker 1: That's fun because that's how I got her, you know, like I book everybody on my show, our personal contact with everybody I want to I want to interview. And I went to a contact, I explained to her who I was and what my show was. I broke down and said, this is me, this is go to this website, here's my resume, and all this stuff because her information is incredible and we've come back. I have some questions that I feel. First of all, humans, do not be afraid. You will not lose jobs. There are other jobs out there you're gonna do. We're gonna talk about interfacing AI and the human touch. Don't go anywhere. She's fantastic. You listen to Money Making Conversations master Class and she's giving information that I thought I know new, but now I know better. I'm not needing an expert like her in my life. Be right back.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with more Money Making Conversations Masterclass with Rushaun McDonald. Welcome back to the Money Making Conversations Masterclass hosted by Rashaan McDonald.
Speaker 1: First of all, welcome back to Money Making Conversation Master Class. I'm the host of this show, Rashaan McDonald speaking to one of the Dynamic Sister duo, Alicia Little. Her sister is Laurette. They've been doing this for, like she said, over twenty four years. They are trailblacing small women own minority business. Where are you based at.
Speaker 2: Alicia, Yeah, we're based in Atlanta, So I live in North Atlanta, So.
Speaker 1: You're based in Atlanta. So that means that we can get some one on one training for for old phobe like Rashaan McDonald helped me out. Because I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Just tell you when you're ready.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. And I say this honestly, I'm gonna know it all I thought I knew about not blown off AI. I really have to have whatever whatever, And you have told me Rayshawan stopped, open your eyes, open your mind, and the principles. Because I'm just I got my staff right now looking at my old content re editing it. A lot of man ours being put into this, and you said, stop, Shan.
Speaker 2: Stop, that's right.
Speaker 1: Just go over here to AI and let's work it out. Let's work it out. Let me just show you a different way and I can asshow you by by this summer, you have a series on Amazon that you can start selling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, you can have you can start it tomorrow. I mean that I do.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say that I'm tired, I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing that assistant that you have that's gonna that's you know doing this already. Now you say stop for a minute and let's find the AI tool. That can do that for you. So in our business or in AI first business, which means if we're going to do a task anything you know, editing your your podcast, we're gonna look and say, what AI tool can do this for us? We're the business landscape has changed, The tool landscape has changed. What an employee, a staff member, contractor, or freelancer does for you has changed. They should never do anything the old way anymore because there's an AI tool that can make them more efficient, more effective, and nine times out of ten do the job even better than if they were doing it manually.
Speaker 1: Cool. So well, yeah, we just stop for this. I gotta I gotta schedule you to come by my ll. I just has become a Rushan McDonald interview. This is this is being selfish everybody. You might not see. The value is Rashan sees the money making conversation that I'm having with miss little Okay, because you're telling me the Rushan slow down. Uh, this is what you have shifted your brand because you stand ahead of the curve. Because it always annoys me about black business and the black community. We always seem to behind the curve on technology.
Speaker 2: You're right, we always you know, we all.
Speaker 1: Always get with the phone without the apps, you know what I'm saying. And you've got the apps. Now I'm talking to the person who has the apps. Technology's ahead of the curve. But then that's human touch, you know, because we still are our industry, are our community of color where you know, manual labor. Labor still is a dominant skill set that we have to deal with. How do you balance that and not scare our community and believing they're going to be unemployed next week?
Speaker 2: All right? So here's the thing. AI levels the playing field for us. It allows us as black owned businesses, as entrepreneurs to access tools that were previously reserved for just the big players, right right. It's reducing our operational costs. It's helping us to create assistance that can do things routine tasks, but it can help us more focus on staying in our zone a genius while the blog posts that we know we need to get up. AI is going to do that for us. So what I love to tell people is, look, ANI is not going to replace you. It's not gonna you know, your business isn't going to go out of business because of AI. But in the near future, those businesses who are not using it, they just might get replaced and pushed out of the picture. So you have to make sure that you are the ones that are using it, that it's not going anywhere. Those people not naming any names who think that it's not you know, it's a trend, it's a fad. It's not a trend. It's not a fad. It's not only here to stay. But we're at the just the beginning of this wave that is just growing tremendously. So the market for AI, the space that it's taking up in just everyday conversations. Turn on the news and they're talking about AI. What I always tell us as black business owners is this is our opportunity to really get in at that early, early, early stage and be an early adapter. You know how, there's plenty of opportunities that have passed us buy in life where we say turn it. I wish I would have gotten in back then. Well we're in the back then stage right now. So this is what I'm screaming from the rooftops. Listen, pay attention, get in, find the right tools that will help you grow your business, and you're going to leave the others behind in the dust. But here's the important thing is that you're going to grow and scale faster than you ever thought possible. If you just look at my business last year, when we really became an AI first company and paid attention to the tools and the content and went all in, we produced more content in one year using AI than we did in the ten years previous combined a decade. A decade of work was done in one year. Right our company that we've hired more people in the past year, you know. So it's we're growing tremendously because we're implementing AI every step of the way. And that's what we've seen across the board with businesses that are really paying attention, going all in and saying, how can I connext what I'm doing now? Huh, there's an AI tool for that. Let me pick that one, use it and go all in.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the thing about it is that that a couple of things about just looking at my company or any company like mine, what are the challenges? Is it just the lack of knowledge that we have that that's the number one challenge? And how do I point myself as well as my employees in the right AI direction?
Speaker 2: Right? So it is lack of knowledge of how to use it correctly. Because a lot of people have a chat GPT account. You know, it's one of the most popular AI tools. But after they got on it, they got off because when they tried to generate a piece of content from it, they looked at the output and said, this is garbage, just because they did not know how to train it first. And by training it, you need to tell it who you are, how you want it to write, what your tone and style is, and give it a goal for the content output. Don't just go right to it and ask it right do this for me. No, you go to and say, here's what I want to do, here's my goal, here's my mission, here's who I am, here's my company. You work with it to get the best output. And so businesses. It's not that they just aren't using it. They might have dabbled in it, but they just don't know how to use it correctly. And when that happens, they give up, unfortunately, and they say it doesn't work, it's garbage. It produces garbage. So what I recommend everybody is get some great training. You know, I encourage you follow me on social media. You'll see me on Facebook, on Instagram, on LinkedIn. I talk about AI every single day, and there's other people who do as well. You know, grab my book chat GPT made Easy. Have your staff members grab the book. It's free on my website. Go download it, you know, say, grab a copy of it, download it, pass it around and read it. It's easy to follow, easy to comprehend, and it will get you started quickly. And then here's the key thing. When you produce some great content, whether it's an image, you know, a table, some data, whether it's your blog post that you're writing, or an article, when you produce something amazing with AI, you'll be hooked. And then you'll say, what if I can do this, what else can I do? And that's the point where I like to get people. I like to get them hooked and saying, you know what, this is something that can make me better, this is something that can help my business. And then you know, they're saying, what other tools can I use? And what's the use case in my business? And then I start spewing out a whole bunch of tools. And that's really how I like for people to get started, saying, Okay, let's get some training let's learn something, and then let's master one thing and then keep going.
Speaker 1: Wow, your information you're giving me is very useful. I've I would like to believe anybody who's listening to this show right now is writing down a chatting to themselves and understanding that the value of it all the beauty of her. You just asked the question. Just let her go. She's good for two minutes. She's good for two minutes on the air. I would. But as we close the interview, can you just tell everyone how they can get in touch with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, so you can find me on social media. I'm Elisia A little A L I C I A L Y T T l E. Let me know that you heard me on this show and I'll be sure it gives you some great time and answer all your questions. Go to my website alisialittle dot com, grab my free book, and also hit that contact us button if you have anything that you want to talk about. And I look forward to helping you in any way that I can listen.
Speaker 1: And I see put pressure on me now. I got to make sure people. I got to put in my email newsletter, I got to put on my podcast. You know, Jessey knows. She knows you're fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. And like I said, I chased her down ladies and gentlemen, and she responded to her contact. And your staff is utterly one of the most professional staffs I've ever encountered, and I understand why you're successful. The information you gave and your short interview time frame changed my life, I will tell you, and the way I am going to move my company forward. I have a lot of information I got to learn. That means I got to get in touch with individuals like you at your company to help modernize the approach I'm doing business in twenty twenty four. Thank you for taking time to coming on money making conversationss. I appreciate you talk so thank you. Thank you again. Wow. Ai, I you know, I just shake my head because as I get educated, as I learn about myself and get information there that helps me improve myself. AI has told me, Rashawn, join the club because what don't be in the back of the bus. And I never liked being in the back of the bus, so I'm moving up to the front. AI, as a friend of mine, thank you for listening to Money Making Conversation master Glass. Please please join me next week. I appreciate you keep winning.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us for this edition of Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Money Making Conversations Masterclass with rough Shan McDonald is produced by thirty eight fifteen Media Inc. More information about thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. Is available at thirty eight to fifteen media dot com. And always remember to lead with your gifts