Speaker 1: Charla Nage. Some Donkey to day is just said himself, Charlotte Man ready for I never heard them Donkey other day said it again, Charlama, I'm yes, you are.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Charlotte Dane the same. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yes Donkey Today for Friday, March twenty second goes to a woman named Michelle Young. She's forty six years old and she's from Burlington, Iowa, Okay. She faces charges of reckless use of fire, explosives, destructive devices, and possession of drug farraphernilia. You know earlier were talking about the Collie Russell story and Collie Russell is on probation and as part of her probation, she has to go to mental health counseling. And Jess, you said something I agree with. Everything is in a mental health issue. Some people just make poor choices. Yep, very true. So I'm interested to hear what you think about Michelle Young's situation. Did she make a bad choice or is there something emotionally and mentally wrong? Casey RG ABC nine News for the report Police six.
Speaker 2: A Burlington woman is facing charges after police say she set fire to a porch. According to a des Moines County arrest affidavit. It happened just after four thirty pm yesterday on Vineyard Street. Police say when they arrived on scene, forty six year old Michelle Young was standing on the porch. She told them a friend lived in the home, but the resident who saw the incident on her home security camera said she didn't know this woman at all and had never seen her before. Young is charged with reckless use of fire and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Speaker 3: What does that sound like, Mitchel heal Fisher's a just porchoise. Let me give you to give you some information. Okay, I'm gonna give you some more information. Michelle Young set her friend's porch on fire because her friend didn't answer. Now full disclosure. This is how I be feeling when people I love don't answer the phone. When I know my wife is home and she don't answer the phone, I'll be wanting to set things on fire. When I called Jess Hilarious and she don't answer, but then I see her back to back posting videos and pictures on her I'd be wanting to set things on fire, but I don't because I'm mentally and emotionally stable. Oh and one more fun fact, Michelle Young said this was her friend's house, but as you heard in the news report, she didn't know this woman and the woman didn't know her. Would you like to know some more details? Michelle Young told officers she believed the home belonged to a friend. She also said that she saw a sign that said which is welcome, and because she was a witch she identifies as a witch, she lit some items on fire, set the porch on fire. Now, I don't know too many people who have a sign in their yard that says which is welcome unless it's Halloween? Was just a sign that's been up since Halloween? Was there even really a sign? And even though the sign says which is welcome? Welcome to do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Did the sign say you're a welcome to commit arson?
Speaker 3: Was it a fire sign meaning she was in aries Leo Sagittarius? All I'm simply wondering, is, Jess, do you think this woman needs some type of mental health counseling or does she need an exorcism? Before you answer, would you like to see her picture? Would you like to see her picture? Nick zoom in on this?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, oh wow? Mentally ill? And oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you're gonna need therapy after to get them out of them. Is there a difference between demonic possession and mental disorder? See, some of y'all need a psychotherapist, but some of y'all need an exorcist.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's the issue we don't discuss enough, and that's demonic possession.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I encourage y'all to go to therapy all the time, but some of y'all don't just need a therapist.
Speaker 1: Y'all actually need an exorcist. Okay.
Speaker 3: We love to say that ain't nothing but the devil, but y'all don't even know what the devil looks like.
Speaker 1: Look at this mug shot. Look down.
Speaker 3: This woman looks like one version of five different characters from the Wizard of Us. How can one person simultaneously look like the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, Dorothy, the tin Man.
Speaker 1: And the wicked Witch of the West. Look.
Speaker 3: See, when you dance with the devil, the devil does not alternate. The devil changes you. You're not gonna tell me this woman has not been changed. Okay, This woman did not always look like Gary Owens.
Speaker 1: If he transitioned into gay Owens. Okay, she did give a little Gary a little a lot Gary's sister. It's either Gary sister or Gary. Okay, right, Gary gonna get that Netflix special. One way to you hear me?
Speaker 3: Please give Michelle Young the sweet childs of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the dog, the dog all the day. Damn. Look at this one today, sir. She looks like the joke if the joker wanted to speak to a manager. Yeahs oh, look look at this.
Speaker 3: She looks like she holds a barbecue every January sixth Insurrection.
Speaker 1: This is gary one sister. I don't care what nobody said. He's Gary owns said.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna transition into Gale and then I'm gonna get my first Netflix special.
Speaker 1: God, all right, make a couple jokes. We come down.
Speaker 3: You be on.
Speaker 1: Luke will be joining us. Of course, the Freakneck documentary is out right now. Leek Luke and the producers of the documentary will be joining Jay Allen and Nikki Bows. That's right, we're gonna kick it with them next. Don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney, Michael the Bull, Lamb and soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.