Speaker 1: What is really going on with Kate Middleton? Jeffrey Jeffrey in the Morning, tell us this has been everywhere after she got abdominal surgery in January. Has been totally m i a except for the weird photoshopped image of her that came out on British Mother's Day, which she took responsibility for. Yeah. Some people think she's actually dead and her sister Pippa is going around pretending to be her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some say she's preparing to become the next celeb to appear on the Masked Singer I want to be true. Some people think she's divorcing Prince William after he had a romantic affair, and I will say, I remember Alexis taking a trip to London not too long ago, returning home looking awfully happy.
Speaker 2: Will you tell me that Harry would be more your type into get into the family. Some people make sacrifices.
Speaker 1: Lots of speculation around Kate and the royals, but this is definitely not the first time the public has spiraled into wild conspiracies about famous celebs. A lot of people think that I'm Hugh Jackman's butt double in the Wolverine movie.
Speaker 2: When I first because of the hair.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna comment on that, but lez find some of the most interesting ones for us to dive into today. Craziest conspiracy theories like this one says Kylie Jenner is secretly broke. I've heard it because some people think the Kardashians are all living way beyond their means and have totally run out of money. Especially Kylie though, because she's been that's got to catch up. She's been desperately trying to sell her eight figure Beverly Hills mansion lately. She already owns over eighty million dollars in real estate that she constantly is to pay mortgages and staffing sees on you think yours?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what AC costs for that.
Speaker 1: She's got a seventy three million dollar private jet, and they say the only reason that she keeps launching all these new businesses doesn't because she's so passionate about being an entrepreneur, because she desperately needs the money. Oh, she is.
Speaker 2: Hitting like every angle of like clothes, make up. Yeah, everything they do feel like I mean, Kardashians feel like they're running their own QBC channel at this point, don't you think I think.
Speaker 1: I think they put out the best products in the world personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a Skims brawn I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need to know everybody's underway in the room. Okay, let's move on. Now we're moving on. Here's a weird one. Some say John Cena's naked Oscar skit was a secret Satanic ritual.
Speaker 2: Run of everyone.
Speaker 1: John Cena at the Oscars came out to present the award for Best Costume Design and went on stage holding nothing but an envelope covering his little job.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because it's costume design, but he's naked.
Speaker 1: It's joke or is it more than that? Because conspiracy theorists say he was secretly performing a Satanic humiliation ritual, which was a signal to fellow Satanists in Hollywood who will now give him even higher paid acting roles and make him even more famous than ever before the number one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there's no way that man is humiliated. Did you see his muscles.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the craziest celebrity conspiracy theories that have been floating around the Internet lately, and this next one, Okay, I might actually believe this.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Keanu Reeves is immortal, some say Some say they think he's part of a secret society of immortals that's existed for centuries amongst humans. And they say he's been photographed at major historical events throughout time.
Speaker 2: So he was actually in the theater when Abraham Lincoln was shot. He was one of the actors.
Speaker 1: I feel like our listeners my believe this about Brook's immortal, Wilt's food, it was John Web's food. It's all coming together, I believe. Plus, Kean hasn't really aged at all across the three decades that we've been seeing a never.
Speaker 2: Is doing his botox or filler or whatever he's getting done. You can't tell.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it doesn't look like fake. He's got the same plastic surgeons as the Kardashians. I heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't look real. So I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Next conspiracy theory, Beyonce is actually Solange's mom. What have you ever heard this one? I actually think I have. Some people believe Beyonce gave birth to Solange when she was a teenager, and her parents decided to raise Solange as their own to allow Beyonce to continue pursuing music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but their age difference isn't enough for that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: They're five years difference.
Speaker 1: You know how easy it is to forge a birth certificate? Brook, No, it's public record, public record. If anybody could go in and change it, it would be Beyonce. It she has that power. That's where it's proven. Fall Come on, have fun, jump out. Next conspiracy. Taylor Swift is actually a famous Satanist from the nineteen Ladies. We all know that one's true. Don't need to explain onto the next celebrity con How about this, Katie Holmes had her own secret entrance installed at Whole Foods.
Speaker 2: This compared to the satanist Taylor Swift, that was.
Speaker 1: Just proven true.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Whole Foods is the favorite grocery store of Satanists all around the world.
Speaker 2: I have seen a lot of naked people.
Speaker 1: In the produce, they said. In order to evade Papa Rozzi, after she divorced Tom Cruise, she moved to an apartment in Manhattan right above a Whole Foods, and the building architecture allowed her to go from her apartment down into the grocery store through a secret set of stairs.
Speaker 2: Cucumber just the set. It stares at everybody in the apartment complex it was allowed to use.
Speaker 1: No one will ever know.
Speaker 2: Reminds me, you, jeff used to live above a grocery store.
Speaker 1: I will have you killed for sake.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it turns out the thing with the Cole Foods might actually be true because gawker proof Whole Foods sometimes do have secret entrances for VIP clientele.
Speaker 2: How do we get it past to one of those who needs a key to the city, Give me the key to the secret entrance.
Speaker 1: The whole movie text in to seven eight, five nine two tell us, do you believe the latest conspiracy theory that Brooke Fox is actually a vampire that keeps her youthful appearance by feeding on the blood of orphan children. She's a lizard person.
Speaker 2: I love how you say. I'm reverse aging.
Speaker 1: Your phone taps.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.