Speaker 1: We've got some fresh meat on the phone player Derek, who is coaching his three daughters in basketball, ages fourteen.
Speaker 2: Twelve, and nine.
Speaker 1: Oh, Derek, you know, if you have a couple more babies, you could feel the whole team.
Speaker 2: What do you think? I would have loved that, but a little too much for my wife.
Speaker 3: I think. Are there just basketballs constantly bouncing around your house? Inside? Outside?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep?
Speaker 3: Every night.
Speaker 2: I used to annoy my mom my.
Speaker 3: Dad gave us a basketball hoop one summer and I annoyed the crap.
Speaker 2: Out of my mom.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, I'll just go outside and do it and she can still hear it on the pavement outside. Yeah. Fuck.
Speaker 1: What's the number one lesson that you want your daughters to learn from basketball?
Speaker 2: Just to enjoy it and have fun?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I heard you say? Is everything? No load?
Speaker 3: Each like Draymond Green throw rights and left hooks only that's how you play basketball.
Speaker 2: He's worked for him.
Speaker 4: Don't get ejected.
Speaker 2: Are you even playing? Are you triving?
Speaker 4: Care?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We got the competitive energy going in the studio. We'll see how Derek does. We're sending him brook out and while she leaves, let's go over the rules. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat Brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready, Derek?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good luck. Your time starts now. Reese Witherspoon celebrates a birthday today. Was she born in Alabama? Mississippi or Louisiana?
Speaker 2: Alabama?
Speaker 1: What kind of juice is used in a bloody Mary tomato?
Speaker 2: With thirteen thousand spaces?
Speaker 1: What? West Coast Airport Parking Garage is the second largest parking lot in the world ola What video game company is a ten percent owner of the Seattle Mariners. Chum Lee is a reality TV star on What Show? In the board game Battleship? How many hits does it take to sink the biggest ship? An aircraft carrier?
Speaker 2: Five? All right, lights work there? Derek Brooks are gonna come back into the studio.
Speaker 1: And I see here that Derek is also the CEO of a tech startup company that makes smart light switches.
Speaker 2: How's that going, Derek? Pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 3: We're about nine years in and doing well.
Speaker 2: What's so smart about him?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: With smart light bulbs, you've got to keep the light switch on all the time from work with Alex and these other things. So ours are just the switches that you can turn on and off. But the key invention is that anybody can insult in a few seconds without turning off the power.
Speaker 4: Didn't We already have switches you can turn on and off.
Speaker 2: Derek invented that. Okay, that was his idea.
Speaker 3: He means, you can turn the light off, but I'll stay connected to your echo and everything correct. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if the lights are that smart, maybe they can call in and play win Brooks Bucks one day too.
Speaker 3: My gosh, what is one of the lights?
Speaker 4: The lights make me feel dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna feel dumb here in the second. But okay, you got to answer your questions. You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This hope a light bulb goes off for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your time starts now. Witherspoon celebrates a birthday today. Was she born in Alabama, Mississippi or Louisiana?
Speaker 4: Louisiana?
Speaker 1: What kind of juice is used in a bloody Mary tomato? With thirteen thousand spaces? What West Coast Airport Parking Garage is the second largest parking lot in the world.
Speaker 4: Seattle Tacoma Airport.
Speaker 1: What Video Game Company is a ten percent owner of the Seattle Mariners Nintendo. Chum Lee is a reality TV star on What show?
Speaker 4: Love is Blind?
Speaker 1: In the board game Battleship, how many hits does it take to sink the biggest ship an aircraft carrier?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this was an interesting one. I think I don't know. We're gonna go over the scoreboard to find out. Let's go to Jose Patrols Man.
Speaker 3: I love the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Derek, you got to correct today? Ooh no, okay.
Speaker 3: Well Brook, you got the same amount of.
Speaker 4: Questions in is my smart light switch on her off?
Speaker 2: You are smarter than a smart switch? You got five?
Speaker 1: Good game, tough go on your first try there, Derek. Let's go over the answers for everybody. Reese Witherspoon has a birthday today. She was born in Louisiana. She turns forty eight today. Happy birthdays, Great Bloody Mary uses tomato juice in it. There's thirteen thousand spaces in the second largest parking lot in the world.
Speaker 2: That's at Sea tac Airport. Okay.
Speaker 4: The only reason I know that is because it's like a fun fact. My husband loves to.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: It is a bit because at one point I think it was the biggest when it was, and he, for some reason, has a lot of passion behind that fact.
Speaker 2: Just like brings it up at wedding, birthday party, comes.
Speaker 4: Up more than it should.
Speaker 1: The video game company that's ten percent owner of the Seattle Mariners is Nintendo. Chum Lee is a reality TV star on Pond Stars. When the side characters in the board game Battleship an aircraft carrier is sunk after five hits.
Speaker 4: Because I love to take my kids.
Speaker 2: Down a regular played game. Yeah nice, it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't enough to beat Brooke today, But just for playing, you do win two tickets to see Lil Wayne perform at That's a Comodome May seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Don't miss Lil Wayne when he comes to town this spring.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you, reconsolation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go. How was the first time? How would you rate your just experience overall being on the show with us?
Speaker 2: A little bit nervous, but I'll get you next time. Okay, just like a basketball game.
Speaker 3: We were a little nervous, daughters, but we'll get them next time.
Speaker 2: Thanks for playing man. Come back anytime. We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks the same time on Monday
Speaker 4: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning