Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: At all at all.
Speaker 1: Don't given them black the bus bussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listening to me?
Speaker 4: I don't joy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 6: You don't you turn to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth turn out, turn the water the money up.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: You all listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey Man, it's got a radio show.
Speaker 4: How good is God? Huh? Think about it?
Speaker 5: Just take a slight inventory of your own life and say it to yourself when you get through, how good is God? Think of all the small things, because that's him. You breathing, that's him. You still here, that's him. You got another chance?
Speaker 4: That's him. You ain't out of here. That's him. You got any measure of health, that's him. You think it's more to it than it really is than it already showed up to be. That's him. All of that.
Speaker 5: You got, any dreams or aspirations you dream of other things, that's him. All that, that's him, that's him. Him, clothes you got, that's him. Every time you eat. That's why they had this thing called you say you're grace. That's him. That's him, man, that's him. It's amazing. When you take a small inventory, you find out how big God really is in your life. Now, the more you turn yourself over to him, the bigger he can be.
Speaker 7: For you.
Speaker 5: See, he'll only be as big as you let him. It's one thing about God. Now, he's a gentleman. He can make you do anything.
Speaker 4: You know, you get too big for him, you know you you lose your humbleness. He can humble you.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: God created man with the power of choice. We're the only creature he created that. He gave us the total power of choice when we mate, who we mate with. You know everything, all of it. Man, it's a choice what we want to be, how much we want to make, where we want to live, with climate we want to live in. We can live in cold climates, hot climates. You know, we speak different languages. You can go learn another language. A bear can't do nothing but be a bear. Is he can't go learn how to be a fox. He can't go learn how to be an otter.
Speaker 4: He just can't.
Speaker 5: And Ostrich is an ostrich man. He can't come out here and fight like a lion. A lion is a lion. A lion eat meat. He can't eat vegetables. I don't care how much meat ain't around. He'll lay down and pull up out of here and die because he can't eat grass.
Speaker 4: He just a lion. Man. You understand this that.
Speaker 5: God gave us. We are the one creature he created that has total power of choice. You can make every decision in your life. What kind of watch you like? That's the one you can buy. You want to live in Switzerland, go ahead. You don't like Switzerland, you can move to Miami. You want to live your life.
Speaker 4: For crime, go ahead, that's you. He gave you the power choice you want to do?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Come on, So now look at this thing.
Speaker 3: We are all.
Speaker 4: The results of a series of decisions that we have made.
Speaker 5: If we could just identify that the problem is us, we could began the solution.
Speaker 4: See that's the problem, y'all, it's us. It's what we do. I threw my life down the hill.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you how many years based on some decisions that I was making. Now I can justify my decision where I wasn't happy and I was doing this, and I was in miserying y'all on that he ain't yes to you. When you get through, you made the decisions though, and you can look at this anyway you want to, y'all. But at the end of the day, I'm just talking to people that's really really wanting to improve their.
Speaker 4: Position in life. And how do you do that?
Speaker 5: You got to have a solution. How do you come up with a solution? You got to identify the problem to even began to solve it.
Speaker 4: But if the.
Speaker 1: Problem ain't ever you, how you gonna solve something.
Speaker 4: That ain't you? See?
Speaker 5: Okay, let me look at this one. If somebody say, like, I got a child of mine, man, I just do right here. Man, I don't even wanna get into it this morning, bore. I'm struggling with this this boy. But Man, you go to people, you ask them why they do so I just did. I just wasn't taking care of business? Why I just didn't take care of business? Boy, do you understand that your life is gonna be filled with you got to take care of business? So when you're gonna start you know what, I Man, you can't you can't. You can't go through life. Blame it everybody.
Speaker 4: It's got to be you. See, you can fix you.
Speaker 5: You can't fix nobody else if you keep getting married and the marriages don't work. Hello, Hello, Hello, could it be you? South Foinally had to sit down and just make that decision. Ain' don't need to be coming on the radio talking about nobody else and what they did to me, and y'all just don't know. No, no, no, man, what about the part you played in it? Cause see, if you got a good marriage, you got a part to play in that. If you got a bad one, you got a part to play in that. Even if it just get down to you the one picked them, how about that, mister, mister, I made a decision. The problem is usually within yourself. Do you know that's the quickest and easy way to fix your life. That way, you ain't got to check with nobody. Here's the beauty of going on and admitting that it's you. You don't have to check or clear it with nobody to start the repair process. You don't need anybody's permission. You ain't got to put it before the review board to see if it will pass. It ain't got to go through Congress. You ain't got to hope that your local politician get their hands on it and make a phone call for you. You ain't got to ask any counselors to come in and sit with you. You don't have to check into rehair. All you got to do is decide the problem is me. I'm gonna start changing me. Identify the problem, and start with the part that you can own up to. Once you identify the problem, you can start planning on how to fix this or how to get to accomplishing something. But remember this planning is important. If you fail to plan, then please plan to fail. If you don't know how to make a plan, let's just start with the basics. Just make a list of what you want. Make this list and then go to God in prayer with an open mind and open your mind up to all the clean opportunities that are available. Hear why a lot of people won't succeed because certain opportunities come.
Speaker 4: Along you don't want to do them. That kills me.
Speaker 5: Man, when I hear here, I ain't doing that. I know young comedians that come to me all the time. I'm talking about man with you, and I say, man, just take every gig you can. No matter what it pays. Well, listen to me, son, you can go make that money that they pay, or you can make the decision to sit at home and make no money. It's a comedy, hard business. They ain't paying but one hundred dollars. You got to drive fifty miles. But if you drive fifty miles and you make the hundred and you stand on that stage for thirty minutes, you are now thirty minutes better than you was the last time you went on stage. Ah, Man, ain't man, they don't pay me, I ain't coming you ain't finna be a comedian, man, not not not like this here. A lot of people just don't want to do what's necessary to do. So when the opportunity presents itself and you open up your mind to it, man, then get ready to go on and do it. Man, identify your problem today. Start with the part that'sh you.
Speaker 2: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Well, look, I know that I'm starting to sun redundant. I know, Steve, you say the same thing every day. I don't know what else to tell you. If you are not amazed time and time again by what God can do you're not paying attention. I said, it's a new day. Now, who you know can do that? I'm just asking it ain't you. It ain't the weather man, and it ain't Nassaull. It's him, and it show up every day when he say it's gonna show up.
Speaker 4: That's what's crazy.
Speaker 5: Man. Anyway, Well, anyway, here I go again, being amazed, in complete and under alle that's that.
Speaker 4: God boy, I ain't playing around with you.
Speaker 5: This is Steve Hardy Morning Show, Shirley Straw be calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and nephew Thomas, the legend that is Junior.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, what's going on today?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 9: Let me tell you what some of mine?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: I appreciate you, man, because you know what you don't. You don't never sound old to me. You don't even speak old. You don't do nothing old.
Speaker 9: You know, people around your age, like you know, like my daddy Potlot.
Speaker 10: You know, they they when they talk, they got all these old ass saying I can't follow the conversation.
Speaker 9: Everything you say. We understand pretty much.
Speaker 1: Everything you do. You don't.
Speaker 9: You don't hang out at old places, you don't do none of that.
Speaker 1: You just ain't old what old places like tabns, You don't. You don't do nothing, you know, they.
Speaker 4: None of that.
Speaker 9: You know, you just do stuff that just makes sense, you know, Like I ain't understand what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: They looking at the cab looking at the new gate. What does that mean?
Speaker 9: What is a calf doing looking at the new gate? And how do you know the calve looking at it? What is what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 10: Johnny's on the phone talking him. Yeah, man, we was out there, man, it was something we pulled up at that spot. Man, we looked like a calf looking at a new gate. What the hell do calves looking at the new gates got to do it anything? I ain't ever heard that before. I ain't never heard none of this old talk.
Speaker 4: Now, Junior, I'm gonna tell you now, old people know some stuff.
Speaker 1: I have to say that.
Speaker 10: I ain't say that, just saying so I can understand it with my young self. That's all I'm trying to get to.
Speaker 4: See. They're trying to grow you, Judy, They're trying to grow you.
Speaker 9: Okay. One of the hand, two in the bush, who's in the bush?
Speaker 5: Bird?
Speaker 4: The bird and a bird in the hand. It's worth two in the bush.
Speaker 9: Right there?
Speaker 5: Didn't know what Julian, what that means is what you're holding. It might be two birds in that bush. But if you let this bird go to reach in there for the two in the bush and they fly out the bush, you ain't got nothing. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Speaker 10: But if it's two and that I happen to catch both, wouldn't that be wouldn't that be better?
Speaker 5: See key word in that was a small word with the smaller the smallest words with the biggest consequences. If if I robbed this bank and if they don't catch me, I'm gonna be rich man.
Speaker 4: Okay, a whole lot of ifs sitting in prison today, right like if gonna get your ass.
Speaker 11: With coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after.
Speaker 2: This you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: It's time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, who do you have for us today?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: You can't come back to church. You just can't. You just you just can't.
Speaker 8: We just don't want here. You can't come back, can you do that. We gotta start. We got we gotta start doing that. We gotta started. You can't come back. Are you to say that you can't come back to it? And we're gonna start. We're gonna start weeding people out at the church. So we're gonna start. We got this eighteen out.
Speaker 4: Of the front.
Speaker 8: We want your times when you walk in, wipe your card before you come in. That will determine what kind of message you're gonna get for today. We're trying to change up on that. You can't come back to church. Let's go catch.
Speaker 12: Hell.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to reach Suster, reach Mayfield. Deacon bounds from uh from the church who bounds.
Speaker 4: From from our church? Yes, yes, ma'am, okay from from from deal. Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: The old phone on work?
Speaker 4: We're good?
Speaker 7: Yeah, my phone okay, okay, that I call it.
Speaker 8: The deacon Boar didn't have a meeting as well as uh pastors and uh they didn't have a meeting. That come to the understanding that, uh, they're gonna ask you to not come to church right now because about that the bars of your hair caned James being in jail the way they is and to want you to just up. I don't know if they're gonna suspend you from church right now, but they they think it put a bad look.
Speaker 4: On the church.
Speaker 12: My kids being in jail put a bad.
Speaker 13: Look on the church.
Speaker 8: Well, that's what that's what's what the that's what they come up with. Now, we didn't have a meeting with the deacon ball and with Pastor Stoves.
Speaker 12: I don't understand whilst y'all have a meeting about my kids in the church, what my kids got to do with the church.
Speaker 4: Well, what we're trying to do is show a good example to the youth that we got there.
Speaker 12: Okay, you can show a good example bout me being there, paying my times and offer.
Speaker 8: Well, that's another thing that's been brought down attention that that we're gonna be calling a lot of members about it. People not paying the tithe and where they fold.
Speaker 12: I pay my task.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't know who told you that, Deacon Mars. I don't even know, first of all, who you are. And I'm not trying to be mean to you, and I don't I don't even understand why you how you even got my phone number. I pay my task, I pay my offering. Go on your computer at the church, call your secretary or whoever.
Speaker 4: Let me let me let me ask you this, ss me. If you do you pay your tithe according to what you make?
Speaker 12: Yes, I do check the books.
Speaker 8: Now what it is that we can't check the books, that we don't know exactly what you make is what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: What I make is my distance between me and Jesus. I give him his ten percent and that's all Mars he'll need to know.
Speaker 8: And I understand exactly where you're coming from. But the main issue on the table is about these boys and and and being you know, disrupted the way to here.
Speaker 4: They don't want that to be to bleed over into the youth quality.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, Wait a minute. First of all, I would appreciate if you would have pastor to tell me this hisself. And then second of all, if somebody kids is having trouble in the world or whatever, y'all supposed to pay for them, not put them after church or they Mama, Well, I'm I'm.
Speaker 8: What I'm We're gonna we're gonna pray for and we're gonna pray for you too, But we don't want to shed over to the youth that we got.
Speaker 4: That doing good with it.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm gonna keep coming. Y'all can't stop me from coming to the church. I'm gonna keep coming. So I don't know who you talking to.
Speaker 13: And you tell a.
Speaker 12: Pastor to call me hisself and tell me I can't come to Hell, and you have nobody calling me telling me that I can't come to Hell.
Speaker 7: That is a free church.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get the pastor call up. Why you get the.
Speaker 12: Pastor to call me? Because you have no business calling me telling me that I can't come to God's house.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't want you to get in no up roll with me.
Speaker 12: I'm not getting I'm not getting angry with nobody.
Speaker 13: I work.
Speaker 12: I don't work eighteen sixteen hours today. I don't have half nobody calling me telling me that I can't come to a church that I pay my cass and offering there, not that I own the church. I pay my task because that's that's due to God. But y'all really making me upset by telling me I can't come there because of my kids.
Speaker 13: In their troubles?
Speaker 4: Mayfield, where was you this past sunder? You wasn't that I.
Speaker 12: Wasn't that church because I had over stept And why is that any of your business?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: There being in uproad with me again, I don't know who this is.
Speaker 12: How could you call somebody about church bizes over the phone. This don't make sense?
Speaker 4: Mayfield.
Speaker 8: Hello, Yeah, one more thing, just nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 12: I got you. I'm like, who is this guy about church being?
Speaker 4: You know what I like about you?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Nobody gonna keep you out the Lord's house.
Speaker 3: You're gonna show up and show out every Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 12: I'm coming to church in the name of Jason.
Speaker 1: That's right, baby, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, Hey baby, Let me ask you something. What the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 12: Do you even have to ask me that? To Steve Hobby more than his sof baby?
Speaker 1: And there you have it read, Yeah, what getting what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: I can't do it? Play too much your task?
Speaker 9: You can't come back if you don't.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay your time, y'all pay you all time takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know like you ain't a sinner too much, you ain't included.
Speaker 4: But I send my times.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, well, well, well, well, well, let me ask you. So you take ten percent of your money and you send it somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 12: Uh uh h.
Speaker 4: I send mine at home past the key gets mine, I sends it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well all right, thank you? Now have you got it?
Speaker 2: Came you up that? Ask the CELO or you Harvey in the building.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hary Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Trump can appeal the ruling to keep Fulton County DA Fannie Willis on his corruption case. A seventy year old man was caught in the act in front of a Popeyes. What paras Olympics organizers plan to pass out three hundred thousand condoms and Miami pde has already arrested two hundred and seventy four spring breakers. That is all coming up, but right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one is from Shondalin in Greensboro.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 11: Shondalin says, I slept over at my boyfriend's house for the first time and he had makeup remover wipes and lavender lotion. He said he uses both, but it has me wondering if he has lots of female company.
Speaker 2: Do men use such things?
Speaker 1: Is he up to?
Speaker 5: Well, he told you the truth. He uses both. True make up remover is to remove makeup.
Speaker 1: He told you that.
Speaker 4: Now that leven lotion, he told you he used that too. Now listen to me. You use makeup removers to remove makeup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it's for.
Speaker 5: I use them every day. But every day you're yellow. Your man ain't on TV?
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now wearing makeup on TV?
Speaker 5: Right, But he got to get that makeup off though. He just told you he uses both of them. So now why you're writing us because he told you he used both of the m H and it's on the packet make up remover, remove makeup.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Come from the next question, Shelly, what is wrong with you? You got allergies? Baby? You need to take some allergy medicine because that could be because you do this all the time in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since I've had this cold.
Speaker 4: Surely you do it all the time. That just every day? Okay, then you might have allergies. Just take you from Zo Texas and Legaldy and some flow maids. Thick that thing and you'll know it's worded.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you, doctor Steven, Doctor Tommy. Yeah, this one's from Mike and Tampa. He says, I've been with my girlfriend for two years and I love her, but the sex is trash. She's eighty percent perfect in other ways. So I get sex from someone else that I like a lot. I want to get married soon. So do I marry for love? Or do I marry the woman with the good good?
Speaker 5: Well, see, here's the deal, though that good good, it's fleeting moments in the relationship that's not gonna keep it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: You say you love your girl, but the sex is trash. So you have sex with a girl that you like a lot. Brother, you're a You're in a it's called a quandary. You're a quandary. And I really can't help you with this.
Speaker 4: Right here.
Speaker 2: Questions does he married for love or does he marry the woman with the good good?
Speaker 3: With that good you have to marry for love? But no, no, got to do with it goodness with marriage because.
Speaker 5: If he's already tipping on the girl and they ain't married, so when they get married, what you think gonna happen?
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't get married and and stop tipping the only thing that changes the day after you get married. I've said a thousand times it appears of your left hand, third finger.
Speaker 4: It's still gonna be good to you today.
Speaker 5: You getting married, your memory you don't get your men, don't get your memory raised at the wedding.
Speaker 4: It ain't no clear out. This ain't no dish drive.
Speaker 1: But can't bad sex get better? Can he work? Yeah, that's the moment that he loved.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Messages it can.
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Anna? Some people just ain't gifted at it.
Speaker 5: I it's just some people just ain't what they They just ain't what they do. They ain't committed to it. They ain't got no, they ain't got no enjoyment attached to it. You know you it's a give and take.
Speaker 4: You know you ain't.
Speaker 1: So you don't feel like.
Speaker 4: Do something? Damn?
Speaker 2: So does he marry her or not? Or does he he wants to get married though?
Speaker 4: What she well, bruh, you need to read.
Speaker 5: You need to rethink this because you are you haven't said thoughts about it, and you ain't even married, So bro, you gotta rethink.
Speaker 9: Just slow down.
Speaker 4: She may not be the one for you because sex is important.
Speaker 2: For two years, ohn't care she's eighty percent perfect.
Speaker 5: You said eighty percent perfect, and you are too, though you might not even be eighty percent perfect. But y'all can work on this sex thing, you know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do it. I don't know how you bring it up, though, Baby, you ain't up.
Speaker 2: Trash. You can't say that.
Speaker 4: Ready, when you do that, you know.
Speaker 9: Me, all right?
Speaker 11: Moving on to Asia and Chattanooga. Asia says I had sex in my car after work. When I got home, I took a shower and my husband got in with me. I turned away from him because I didn't want him in the shower with me.
Speaker 1: Why do men?
Speaker 2: And it's sexy to have sex in the shower?
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 5: The car cool though, lady, we can't help you with this. He got in the shower with you because you and his wife. He want you, but you don't want him because you have sex outside in the.
Speaker 4: Car with somebody.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and she doesn't like to have sex in the shower, period.
Speaker 4: But then she has sex with somebody else in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with somebody else, yes, yes, okay, after work?
Speaker 4: What you want to colo to do?
Speaker 1: Location is key to her.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, ain't got nothing to do with who it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants to know. Why do you men like to have sex in the shower? That is all because she doesn't like it?
Speaker 5: So why don't you just say, hey, hold up, hold on, let me drive. Let's go outside and get in a car. I like this car, and we need to put a broom closet, a janitor closet in here, because I like I like mine in the car, and then the broom clauset. Or let's put a copier in the baby room so when the baby at school, I can climb up in here on this copyer because that's where I like it at. Wow, all right, man, if you listen to these questions, Man, we live in a different world y'all because it's people who write in letters and have really really abnormal stuff that they just write in like is normal. I just had sex with this other man in the car, and then I'm in the shower before and then my husband gonna get in there with me. I just turned away from him because I don't want that. Why me and I want to have sex in the car? Did you miss what you just said?
Speaker 11: Why do men think it's sexy to have sex in the shower.
Speaker 4: Why do you think it second to have it in a car.
Speaker 8: Than me.
Speaker 1: She don't have to mess up a hand course.
Speaker 11: Yeah, wow, showers for washing, showers for showering.
Speaker 2: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, thank you guys. Coming up next, it is some entertainment news.
Speaker 2: Right after this. You're listening hard morning show, we could go.
Speaker 11: In Fulton County, Georgia, Judge Scott McAfee ruled that Fulton County DA Fannie Willis could continue as a lead prosecutor in the case against Donald Trump trying to undermine the presidential election in twenty twenty. Well, on Wednesday, the same judge granted Trump and seven other co defendants the right to an appeal of his ruling. The appeal would delay the scheduling of a trial date. So now it's highly unlikely that Trump will stand trialed before the November presidential election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing that on purpose. Uh huh.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 11: In Lighter News, this is Jess'll talk about it today.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 11: In Lighter News, a seventy year old man and a forty four year old woman were caught having sex in front of a Popeye's Restaurant in Vero Beach, Florida.
Speaker 2: Marinated just for a minute. How was he was seventy she was forty four?
Speaker 4: Got you doing it like that in front of it?
Speaker 1: Red beans and rice?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Shocked onlookers called nine one one, and police arrived to find a couple actively engaged in a sex act. Police reported that the female wreeked of alcohol and had to be restrained. Her seventy year old accomplice said he tried to have sex with her to the side, but she wanted to do it right in front of Popeye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I tried to get a come around on the side of the building over there by that dultter and I told her, I said we could drive over that.
Speaker 4: That a limited exposure. She's right here. What I supposed to do?
Speaker 11: Yep, that's where it went down, right in front of Popeye is. They were both arrested for indecent exposure.
Speaker 1: What you're in for, pops getting it in?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: Biscuits hungry?
Speaker 3: You be hungry when you finish, right, So it's convenience. It's convenience right there.
Speaker 8: You got a real two piece. That's a real two piece right there. Yeah, But when you get through though.
Speaker 5: You just need to go in there and get something drink, don't eat, don't go, don't lighting that big dry ass biscuit.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to it's got that little powder dust on top of it.
Speaker 11: In other news, you would think that athletes participating in this year's Summer Olympics in Paris would be tired from competing, but organizers expect there will be a lot of intimacy going on, maybe since Paris is called the city of Love.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 11: But to make sure everyone will be playing it's safe. Olympics organizers will have three hundred thousand condoms on hand for the Olympians. That's approximately two condoms per athlete per day, per day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, per athlete per day.
Speaker 4: Hey, we need to go Olympics than.
Speaker 2: Three hundred thousand condoms.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Who you know, you know they're meeting people for so you the pole vault?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What cuts you you bro?
Speaker 4: All right? Man?
Speaker 1: Wow, they're getting busy.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I ain't here for no gold medal.
Speaker 4: I know that that's what most of them they ain't gonna place.
Speaker 5: Nohow yeah, yeah, there's three hundred thousands they but three medals.
Speaker 13: What you want.
Speaker 1: The odds?
Speaker 5: See, yeah, because once you competing, you don't make the cut. Well, you'd have for two more weeks.
Speaker 4: For eight.
Speaker 11: Its two condoms per athletes per day.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Your two dogs, let me have your two dog.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: But do they have a stamini?
Speaker 11: I know their world class athletes, but do they have a stamina to do all that's required athletically?
Speaker 4: This is the summer athlete some Olympics.
Speaker 11: Baby, uh huh. Everybody out there running okay, so they do have the stamina you're saying, so they run it.
Speaker 1: And the Swimmish swimmen jumping, yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, hurdles.
Speaker 1: Underwater right there, hold their BREATHPA.
Speaker 2: Three hundred thousand, okay.
Speaker 11: And finally, Miami authorities had the whole TV campaign to keep spring Breakers away from Miami. It was called the Spring Break Breakup. But some spring Breakers decided to spend their week in Miami anyway, and two hundred and seventy four of them have been arrested so far for curfew violations, bag checks, d W d u I s, and traffic violations. Miami PD's public information officer emphasized that ensuring public safety is the primary concern for both guests and residents during spring break, so they're enforcing.
Speaker 3: It breaks down, that's what they Yeah, they're out there fighting on the beach and all that.
Speaker 4: They're not having him.
Speaker 5: It's too crazy, man. And I'm gonna tell you something, man, other than spring break. People don't go to the beach to fight. It's too much god out there. You got the ocean, you got the horizon, and you got that beach. It's all nature out there. If you walk and get grounded and and and hear that water, it's peaceful. Yes, you out there high and all you looking at is the people. See, that's the thing about nature. There is no devil in nature until you introduce people.
Speaker 13: Lying.
Speaker 2: I said, they're not having the devil this year. They're keep the devil over there.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to selling tickets in Miami because.
Speaker 1: You want to.
Speaker 4: Man, I got news for you. They already stay there all right.
Speaker 11: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Junior has a spring break poem for us.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, right after this, you're listening morning show, all right, come on. Steve introduced Junior with his spring poem.
Speaker 5: Well, ladies and gentlemen, I thought, we just do this, but I see we not so here. It is what I affectionately call it jay rap. You will soon find out why I call it jay rap. Jay rap is an acronyil for Junior's Raggedy As.
Speaker 9: Poem Come On, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 10: You know, but all this stuff around spring break, you know where we're gonna go and all this don't nobody know where we're going. So I just thought we just talked about it in poetic form, That's all I did. And his this name of this poem, and I really thought this th is called where can Black People Go?
Speaker 9: That's that's pretty much the name of the poem. Where can Black People Go?
Speaker 13: In?
Speaker 10: Spring Break is ruined for us this year. They said we can't go there, We can't go here. They don't want to sit in Miami no more. And it ain't safe for nobody to go to Mexico. We need the beach and a nice place to stay. Only place left for us are destined Galveston in LA. They saying the spring Breakers are bad for business. So I guess my black ass will be home watching March Madness. The weather's warmer, that's for show. So Where the hell can black people go? I really don't care. I just want to go to to hit this poem today the end, I really don't know where black people can go.
Speaker 9: I'm not really even considered. She's gonna watch some basketball, that's all. I'll tell you. You can't go to Miami. There ain't. You can't go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: We say, Tom, how long it took you to put that one together?
Speaker 9: About three days?
Speaker 4: Three days?
Speaker 2: You weren't tired of that one junior high.
Speaker 9: I don't know what you.
Speaker 10: Can't y'all go to Miami though? No, okay, is it safe to go to Mexico? Okay, well I had to put all that together.
Speaker 9: Let's take a lot of time, and you.
Speaker 4: Know happen to me like all you did was report the news? What was though?
Speaker 10: I'm part of but you know the other thing about it too. I don't know if y'all want to go to Gallet and I don't know if you want to go down.
Speaker 5: There because you know, you know, yeah, we don't go to spring break. Huh you said, what we don't go to spring but when last time y'all be in springs?
Speaker 1: Yeah we take our kids kids. Yeah, we did stay cationed this year. We ain't have no money talking. Where can black people go?
Speaker 4: At home?
Speaker 13: Back?
Speaker 2: Three days three days TV?
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: I can't go no where.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm just do you have a suggestion as to where people can go?
Speaker 9: Yeah? They back porch? Huh stay caseou just grill Barbie, how you gonna be black? He never had a back porch?
Speaker 4: Oh he had one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, man, coming up next, Roscoe. You're listening morning show? All right, Carlo, here we go. Your buddy Roscoe is in the building.
Speaker 1: Girl, Yes, he is here.
Speaker 4: We're going on everybody. Hey Roscoe, Hey, Julia, he ad, I heard poet?
Speaker 9: Where can black people go?
Speaker 4: You can't write a port You sure gave me no song? Right? You got what you got for me today?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not gonna believe this, Roscoe, So check.
Speaker 4: Out believe now, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard about this.
Speaker 3: So Erica bad posted a picture of Beyonce and the message was to jay Z, saying, so you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna let her copy my style?
Speaker 3: So then Beyonce's publicist posted pictures of Beyonce rocking braids. So Erica ba do is saying that Beyonce is kind of taking her style.
Speaker 1: I think Erica bad was playing. It's good.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, yeah, I think she was playing. But I think people are taking it too seriously. So my question to you, have you ever been accused of stealing another singer style?
Speaker 1: So and did you act?
Speaker 5: I don't know how they could be What do you mean? I'm gonna get a cube, But I'm the creator. Now, I done had the Q seven people. But you can't a cue me cause I'm the creator.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna throw out an artist, and you tell me if there was some beef, the beef or anything Sugarfoot the higher players.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, hell, I ain't never had no, I ain't never had no beef with Sugarfoot. Being Sugarfoot was good, okay. You know because I knew his granddaddy, sugar Daddy. Of course I knew sugar Daddy. Then it was sugar Baby. It was sugar Daddy. Didn't the white name was sugar Baby. And then they had Sugarfoot, so you cool with that family? Yeah, and then sugarfoots baby. I know Sugarfoot's baby because it was sugar Daddy, sugar Baby, Sugarfoot and I know sugarfoot baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So then what about Eddie Labert.
Speaker 5: Sugarfoot baby named diabetes? Go ahead, I don't want you to miss that.
Speaker 1: I got it, I got it. So what about Eddie Lavert?
Speaker 4: Edielvert?
Speaker 5: Hell? No trouble with Eddie? Okay, Edie my main that cleve connection, all that right there? No, No, I ain't got no problem with them. See your name and people. I'm cool with all them seventies players. I'm good with all of them because.
Speaker 3: They give me credit. Okay, So what about I wrote Brandy? You wrote Brandy by the o Jays.
Speaker 5: Sitting by the open five in my favorite Dogle region. On the few valls of a melody. It sounded sweep.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 5: Thought I'd get up take a look around, but my feet got in the way. She was right in the door. I could see her faith.
Speaker 1: Just because you know the lyrics don't mean you wrote it.
Speaker 4: Did you write it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't write it. I just say I did you see that difference between me and you?
Speaker 4: You ain't say you did. I say I did see. I know what I did.
Speaker 5: You know what you didn't do? Now, Junior, that's poorm right there. You should you should have wrote that down because that's prophetic right there?
Speaker 2: What I prophet one more time? Roscoe?
Speaker 4: No, sure, I don't repeat Genie.
Speaker 7: What you know?
Speaker 1: But you're talking to junior.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Poetry is kind of like songwritering.
Speaker 4: You heard that poor right now? No was obvious. I write the song about that. You don't know nothing about what?
Speaker 3: There was a song about spring break? Then give us one right off the top. Since you a songwriter, come.
Speaker 5: On hitting down South by myself, but I'm going lined up with somebody else. Hey, going down just to get it on, but I might come back with something on my old Oh. Just spreading it all around, you're gonna have a disease in this hit time.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour, it's my Strawberry letter and the subject is he's late on his payments. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few but first the nephew is here with today's prank phone call, which you got for his nest.
Speaker 4: So we're allowed to tell people their kids are too fat? Or we're allowed?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Can you say that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Come sir, I mean you can say things just gonna be consequences.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because you can say it.
Speaker 4: Well, go and get it on there. Your son is too fat, your son.
Speaker 1: Is too fad.
Speaker 2: What I told you about that you play more?
Speaker 4: Too fat, Shirley. That's all it is to it. Let's go catch your son.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 7: Hello, I'm trying to reach Kathy. Please.
Speaker 13: This is her.
Speaker 7: Hi, Kathy, this is Kirby. I'm actually the owner at the daycare for mine's daycare where your son comes. Okay, all right, I'm sure you're familiar with my wife, Anita. Yes, sir, all right, how you doing today?
Speaker 13: I'm good?
Speaker 7: Oh how's our little little divan? How's he doing?
Speaker 13: He's good. He's laying down taking the nap.
Speaker 7: Okay, you guys been coming here? I guess about a year now, right, yes, since he was one. Okay, listen, I wanted to give you a call. I'm looking at some some information I was I was devon doing at home? Is he is he eating properly at home?
Speaker 13: When you say eating, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: I mean? Is he getting meals every time he's supposed to get them while he's at home?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's doing pretty good.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now there's there's there's no situation where you guys may be a shortage of food or anything like that. Are you uh.
Speaker 13: Short as the food? No, sir, my husband works real good. We don't have a problem with as short as the food. Is there a problem with him?
Speaker 7: Well, you know we're looking at the records and little div Honus too, Yes, sir, have you looked at the comparison of two year olds the majority of two year olds in comparison to I guess I should say size in comparison to the bond side.
Speaker 13: You mean like in body way body size. I mean he's a little tall. You know, he wasn't a small chap when he's born. He was ten pounds. But no, he's on the scale of right where he should be. He's just a little you know, taller because his daddy is tall.
Speaker 7: But he's doing okay, So you you don't think he's anywhere in the in the ballpark of of of of obesity at two?
Speaker 13: You mean facts?
Speaker 7: I mean, I didn't want to be blunt, but but but miss Kathy, you're I mean, I mean your son's Let me.
Speaker 13: Just say on a Sunday, I'm relaxing and we're talking about you think my son is a little overweight or what he's what's the problem.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean I think it's fat, you know. And and the problem I'm happening here is that I'm noticing the records of everything as well.
Speaker 13: Wait, we need to back up to you think he's fat. I've never spoken to you, mister Kirby. Is that what she said?
Speaker 7: My name is Kirby.
Speaker 13: Okay, So every morning that I dropped him off for a year and I give my daycare money, Miss Benita has never said anything about his eating habits. So you're telling me that you think my son is fat. With him, you deal with him on a daily basis.
Speaker 7: I don't deal with him on a daily basis. What I'm looking at as records that are showing me that he's eating way more than the rest of anybody at the daycare. And not only that, he's drinking probably a gallon of milk a day.
Speaker 13: A gallon of milk. Y'all only get snacks two times a day and he's only for breakfast and lunch. And how in the hell is he drinking a gallon of milk? And if he is away, ma'am, But all I know is this, No, No, I'm blown away by this because you calling me on a Sunday, color my damned child fat. That's the problem. And your wife has never said a damn thing. Never has she said one thing to me in a year when she collected my damn daycare money. She ain't said my son is eating y'all at a house at home.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, you know my wife is a different person, and she tries to be cordial with everyone.
Speaker 13: He's the one who deals with me. Mister Kirby. I've never met you, never met you, especially of a Sunday.
Speaker 7: The reason why I'm calling you on a Sunday, ma'am, is that I know tomorrow if you're gonna be trying to drop your.
Speaker 13: Son off, I am gonna drop him off. I am gonna no.
Speaker 7: No, that's that's kind of the reason why I'm calling you. Now, what do you want to Furniture is here? Either you can keep him at home.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not keeping him at home. My husband works and I work. I'm dropping my damn son off at six study like I do every morning.
Speaker 7: Okay, ma'am, ma'am, listen, if we can't get him, you really want.
Speaker 13: To get this banita on your side, because obviously you ain't the one that need to be talking to me, because if you're not there every day and I deal with your.
Speaker 7: Wife, I'm telling you that your son is too big.
Speaker 13: To be kiss that is coming every morning. If that's the case, and if he's eating at a house and home, I send him some extra. But what I paid my money for is what you're gonna feed him for two full meals and two snacks, and if he need extra, I'll put some in his bag.
Speaker 7: But he's drinking a gallon of milk a day.
Speaker 3: Are you you care?
Speaker 13: I don't care. There's no way possible that he can drink a gallon of the milk a day.
Speaker 7: Yes, ma'am, here's the deal. I don't want you to have to stop bringing your son now, and I'm not. Here's my second alternative. I will put him on a diet. Okay, I'll give him an apple in the day.
Speaker 12: You ain't no damn you?
Speaker 13: Are you from the house, ma'am?
Speaker 7: I will. I will give him an apple and a glass of water in the morning, and I'll give him an apple and a glass of water in the evening, and then you guys can feed him when he gets home.
Speaker 13: You must be certified in the food program, especially if you sitting up here telling me my damn son is going on the diet and he's not drinking no water and no apple. He needs a full snack. If the other kid is having an apple and water, the enough that you better be serving him. But if that ain't the case, and hell, I know, he better get the full snack. So if that's graham crackers and apple juice, will damn it, that's what my son better be getting. And if he won't ask her, he better get it.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to tear you in. Your son drink too muchy whoa, whoa woe.
Speaker 13: You need to back the stop. I know you did not cussing me. I know I did. Ready to cut to me. Let me tell you what say. You ain't got to worry about it. We don't have nothing else to talk about. My husband, me, your wife, and everybody that works at damn daycare better be there in the morning, because that's six thirty. We gonna be there. And my son he's coming a week and he gonna eat a week. If he want two gallons of milk, he gonna drink it. If he want two plates of food, he gonna get it because I tell you what we say. Damn good money to come to that daycare.
Speaker 7: So you're gonna bring your child up there that I'm gonna have to put him on some slim fast. Now, I will put your child on slim fast. I was trying not to get him suspective, but I will.
Speaker 13: Give him some slim fast, and you're gonna get a slim fast whooping. I'm gonna whoop yo. And whoever gave it to him, whoever gave it to him, they gonna get a slim fast whooping. All the little kids that have some slim fast. If he getting some, he better eat whatever they eating. If they eating steak, will damn it, he better have some too.
Speaker 7: If we had steak, he probably eat the whole damn cow.
Speaker 13: He etn't care I pay for it, but he better not getting a slim fast. I will shut it down about my child.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got something else you need to know about your son.
Speaker 13: What the else do I need to know besides you think my son is overweight? What the elf can you tell me today?
Speaker 7: I need to tell you this. I need to tell you that this his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend Lucretia got meet the Plank on call you.
Speaker 4: What did you just say?
Speaker 13: What did you just say?
Speaker 7: Jusa's nephew Toddy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend Lucreatia got me to Frank phone call you.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna be said to that. She knows I don't play about my damn son at all. That's my only son. I don't play about him. I'm gonna be Is she there? No, it's on after this, It's is on it, it is on.
Speaker 7: Hey, I got one more thing. I gotta ask you, baby, what is What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve.
Speaker 13: Harvey Morning Shows. It's on.
Speaker 9: I willn't it's on.
Speaker 13: I hope you can hear me wherever you at laughing.
Speaker 8: It's all we ain't got enough food at these daycares to your feet out, your studying way too much.
Speaker 4: He and wave.
Speaker 2: One here messing with people's kids at home.
Speaker 4: It's he's just coming here. You doing too much, eating.
Speaker 9: A lot, crazy, wrong for that, eating a lot.
Speaker 4: I would be at Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 8: That would be March of thirtieth Saturday Night at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. Tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 4: How to see.
Speaker 8: Celebrity comedian JJ Williamson and Earthquake Shagging It Up, hosted by Yours Truly Nephew till Me. Tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 11: All right, neph you, thank you. Coming up next, Strawberry Letter. The subject is he's late on his payments. We'll get into that find out what that's all about.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is now time for the Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you.
Speaker 2: Never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry letta thank you.
Speaker 11: Nephew's subject he's late on his payments. Dear Stephen Shirley, I think my husband is cheating on me. I found out after a woman called me and said my husband was late on her car payments. She said they've been having sex for almost a year and bought her a car. He bought her a car for her birthday last August. She said that she started dating another man in October and my husband got mad and said he would take the car away from her. She said she kept dating her boyfriend, but she was still sleeping with my husband. She said my husband harassed her and he put a boot on her car. After that, he stopped paying her car note. I did a lot of snooping and found out that my husband did electronic transfers for three months to a bank in South Carolina. The woman sent me a picture of the car with the South Carolina tag. I told my husband that a side hit called me and told me everything. He said she's one of his older college students that he advised years ago. He said he did help her get a car because she's a single mom and she needed to get to and from work. He said he got the car from an old friend in South Carolina that owed him a favor. He told the woman he would pay the first three payments and then she was on her own. I went to bed that night with a pounding headache. Because there's too many lies to get through. This woman was definitely one of my one of his former students, So my husband told the truth about that. The rest is crazy, confusing. I called the woman back to see if my husband had reached back out to her. She said he came and took the car. He told me that the bank took it. Would he buy her a car without sex being involved?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 11: I really don't, because if sex wasn't involved, what was all the secrecy about Why didn't you just tell you? I mean, he obviously didn't want you to know he was sleeping with her or that he bought her a car. And I do agree with you there are a lot of lies in this letter, but you definitely need to focus on what the woman told you. She said she'd been sleeping with your husband for almost a year. Your husband admitted to buying her a car, didn't he? Well, is he such just a nice person that he just goes out and just buys single women cars out of the goodness of his heart, with no strings attached, and not tell you his wife.
Speaker 2: The math is in math in right here. I don't think so. I think he was sleeping with her.
Speaker 11: I think he bought it a car just like she said for her birthday, and agreed to pay the notes. But when he found out that she had another man, he got mad and stopped paying the note, and the car guy repossessed.
Speaker 2: I mean, married man can be very.
Speaker 11: Possessive and territorial. They can have a wife, but they don't want you to have anyone in your life. He never thought she would call you. He never thought she would tell you anything. She has no car now, so she's mad and she called you to get back at your husband.
Speaker 2: So what do you do with this in for you?
Speaker 11: First of all, you need to stop calling her. You need to deal with your husband who you think is cheating. And please don't expect him to admit that he was sleeping with her. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Steve, this boy and this letter is outstanding. Yeah, hat's all you know.
Speaker 5: If you want to do a lesson on how to do it, if you need a lesson and how it's done. This dude in this letter right here, I can't tell you, mad.
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 1: You know, boy?
Speaker 9: Are you tearing up here?
Speaker 1: I'm irmal.
Speaker 4: That has everything in it.
Speaker 9: I need.
Speaker 4: To side with this man because of his effort.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just show you how I go. Now, I ain't picking a side. You pick what you want to do, but I'm gonna show you the expertise in which this man has this letter. This lady says, did Steven Shirley, I think my husband is cheating on me. You know what, After all that's happened, and she started writing this letter, she still don't know, which means this man has done an outstanding job of covering all the bases. She opened the letter with, I think my husband is cheating on me. That means that is doubt and that's all we need. I found out after woman called me and said my husband was late on her car payments. She said they've been having sex for almost a uni, bought a car for birthday last office. She said she started dating another man in October. My husband got mad and said he'd take the car away from her. She kept dating the boyfriend, but she was still sleeping with my husband. She said, my husband harassed her and he put a boot on her car. Let's stop right there where he get the boot from. Boots is city property where he get a boot from. So therefore we have our first crack in the concrete where would I get a boot from how I'm gonna put a boot on your car?
Speaker 4: See this man right here, Oh this is outstanding.
Speaker 5: And so anyway, I found out that my husband did electronic transfers for three months to a bank in South Carolina. The woman sent me a picture of the car with a South Carolina tag. I told my husband his side chick called me and told me everything.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 5: She is one of his older college students that he advised years ago. And he said he did help her get a car because she's a single mom and she needed to get to it from work. He said he got the car from an old friend in South Carolina owed him a favor. He told the woman he paid the first three months, so she was on home.
Speaker 4: This is outstunt.
Speaker 13: Girl.
Speaker 4: That's excellent.
Speaker 5: When we come back right here, squeare this letter just right here, it's square. This boy right here just made me just stand up and go, my god.
Speaker 11: All right, hang on Steve coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up, and today's Strawberry letter subject.
Speaker 2: Is he's late on his payments. We'll get back into it right after this you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, come on, Steve, Let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject he's late on his payments.
Speaker 5: I came went the woman and wrote in and said that a call that she got a call from. First of all, she said, I think my husband is cheating, which lets us know that there is some doubt in this letter. And I'm gonna tell you why the doubt is. Because the man has set the hook in this thing right here so good. I'm so proud of him. He just outstanding in every moment. He couldn't have made no better moves right here. I couldn't done it better myself. I'm just it's amazing how he don't know the way he was thinking on his feet. She said she got a call from a lady said her husband was laid on her car payments. Said they been having sex almost a year, and he bought a car for birthday last August, and he started dating another man in October. My husband got mad, said to take the car away from him. She kept dating the boyfriend, was still sleeping with the husband, said, your husband, harrelser, and he put a boot on his car. Now this is the first crack in the concrete because where he get a boot from boots his city property. I don't even know where. You can't go to buy no damn boot and get no boot On Amazon you get everything. But how did he get to South Carolina put a boot on the car? And why would he put a boot.
Speaker 4: On the car for what? Though? What do that do?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: I did a lot of snooping and found out my husband did electronic transfers for three months to a bank in South Carolina. The woman sent me a picture the car with South Carolina tag. I told my husband that his side chick called me in this way to let her get good. His side chick called me and told me everything.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 5: She one of his older college students that advised years ago. He said he did help her get a car because she a single mom and she needs to get to it from work. He said he got the car from old friend in South Carolina owed him a favor. He told the woman he would pay the first three months and then she.
Speaker 1: Was on her own.
Speaker 4: Boy, boy.
Speaker 5: Come through, Boy, this boy come through you talking about thinking on his feet?
Speaker 4: Now Amazon, you can get a boot on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Call It just showed me something like it.
Speaker 5: But see, all he got to do is put this doubt in here where I'm gonna get a book from how I'm gonna put a boot on the car? He said he helped her get a car. So see this with the the brilliance of this, Yes, did help her get a car. So just in case you're snooping and you found these three transfers, I'm telling you I helped her get a car because she is a single mom and she needs to get back and forth. I was her college advisor. I have cared for this young person for all this time, and I could not stop carrying. And I told her I'd pay for the first three months and then she was on her own.
Speaker 4: Well guess what she said that he stopped paying. Well guess what.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you told him that information or you just said she told him everything. He said I stopped paying that the three months says she was on her own. I went to bed that night with a pound and hellache. Caused too many lives to get through all. You went to bed with the pound and headache cause of the confusion that was created. Confusion creates doubt. Doubt is the opening line in this letter. I think my husband's cheating. This woman was definitely one of his former students. Oh, another crack in the sidewalk. So you mean to tell me he done told you that. He told her three months. So now you got three bank transfers. He got three months story behind it, three payments. Then you find out that it was one of his former students. This man is telling enough truth. He got enough truths going in here to make the lies believable. The expertise of this is just amazing to me.
Speaker 2: You're so proud of him.
Speaker 5: The rest is crazy confusing. I called the woman back to see if my husband had reached back out to her. She said, he came and took the car.
Speaker 4: H he told me the bank took it.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, boy, why would he buy a car without sex being involved? Because why would you be a college advisor. Ain't no sex involved in being a college adviser. I'm here to help the youth of our tomorrow. She ain't got no daddy, she ain't got no man. She a single mother. I was just helping her get through a difficult time. Now it has backfired on me. Out of the goodness of my heart.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's such a caring.
Speaker 5: Yes he is, and therefore I must side with him because he has cast doubt on the letter writer. The letter writer first line in the letter is Stephen Shirley, I think my husband it's cheating on me. Well, I can see how you think that. But didn't you say laid on in the bed, laid on in the letter that you went to bed with a pound and headache. She said it because it was too many lies to get through. But if it was enough, it was enough truth in that to hold you. He did buy the call, he did pay it for three months. She is supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be on her own. He she is a former college student of his.
Speaker 11: Lady comments on today's slovery letters on Instagrams and check us out on the Strawberry Litter podcast on the Free iHeart Radio app where free never.
Speaker 2: Sounded so good. Coming up Jor and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening morning show, and it's time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 10: Well, Draymond Green back in the news again, goly, come on Traymond until another Yeah?
Speaker 9: What he do now? What he always do?
Speaker 4: Tell me?
Speaker 9: He don't do nothing else for fight now.
Speaker 10: Scraps I'm telling you man, he got into it with the Grizzlies Desert Vein and then he ended up knocking over the head coach on accident.
Speaker 1: So he said, the head.
Speaker 10: Coach of the Grizzlies is on the ground of gray bunters taking on everybody.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't know what all this is counseling for.
Speaker 1: He's talks of counseling the suspensions.
Speaker 9: You know, counsel he is not.
Speaker 4: He went down there because the league told him to go down there.
Speaker 10: Yes, but he knew he wasn't gonna change though. You get into it with him, He's gonna fight back. Help.
Speaker 5: I don't see why everybody worry about Dreammond. Just what he do, Like like you don't know ball, No, that's what Bill amb did. That's what Rick Mahone did. You scrapper is scrapper that that's what he Metal World.
Speaker 9: Did coaching that. Given the pre games speech, Draymond ain't listening to none of it. I don't care what you say. If they touch me, I'm taking on the whole team. Now, y'all can be with me or your night.
Speaker 10: I'm not here talk about rally. You know, rebound rebound it not in here doing defense. I'm here to fight the best defenses fight.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 9: Draymon feel like sitting up. Y'all take these suspensions. He don't care nothing about it.
Speaker 10: Just you know, just just watch out if you're playing, if you're playing Draymond them tonight.
Speaker 9: If y'all gotta gave him tonight, just leave him alone.
Speaker 1: We're talking to him.
Speaker 4: Just suspend it.
Speaker 9: Oh no, he probably not checked up.
Speaker 1: We ain't hearing nothing yet, but he may be, you.
Speaker 9: Know, just you know, just incident. You know, he said it was an accident, knocking the coach over, but he's you know, it's an accident.
Speaker 4: Scored a game.
Speaker 9: Oh oh, I didn't even get to this go. It was the fight forget this go.
Speaker 1: The fight is all we know is Draymond.
Speaker 9: If it's Draymond, that's all we need to know.
Speaker 1: But all I know is this.
Speaker 9: We got some games tonight, un for in the march madness.
Speaker 10: Tell me who you got, uncle, if you think it's gonna happen, you got Houston and Longwood number one, verse number sixteen.
Speaker 1: Houston should beat Longwood all right, just the one Graham been playing for.
Speaker 4: Due tonight, Graham is gonna whoop her due ass.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, Number Folk do take it on number thirteen Vermont.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a couple of surprises. It's too inspired Vermont. All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: Number seven Florida. Take it on number ten Colorado. Oh yeah, I saw Colorado. Florida's Florida, Florida. Got some hoopers down there. Number two Marquette taking on number fifteen Western Kentucky.
Speaker 4: My caut pet fan. Always have stick with them.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, a woman's ex sister in law betrayed her trust, So Steve, she needs some advice from you. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. This is from Anonymous and Cherry Hill. Anonymous says, I'm a thirty four year old divorced woman. My sister, my ex sister in law, and I were close, so I trusted her when she said she was hooking me up with a really special guy. The guy took me to dinner and then we went to his house. Things got heated and I lost myself in a moment, and we tried to have sex. It didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Big Fellow was too much for me.
Speaker 11: I was ashamed in more ways than one, and he promised to keep it between us. As soon as I got home, my ex sister in law called me, laughing hysterically. Then she told my ex husband and he DMed me and called me a garden tool. I am not a garden tool. It had been six months that I since I had had sex, so I needed it. How could she betray my trust? Do I accept her apology or cut her out of my life?
Speaker 5: Well, when a person shows you who they are, you have to believe them. First of all. The dude who told your sister in law she can't handle.
Speaker 1: Kissing and telling, she started laughing.
Speaker 4: She told her brother I tried to hook her up. I see why you left her. She can't handle it. He called her a rock garden tool.
Speaker 5: See, lady, you first of all, your sister in law gonna hook you over with somebody that don't even sound right.
Speaker 4: Her brother, her brother. Man, lady, you got to learn the rules. You ain't been out there in the dating game. In a minute.
Speaker 5: It done changed. Now it don't changed now. These these people love to humiliate. They like lights and clicks. Take your time, six months ain't that long?
Speaker 1: Sit your ass down, that's ad what's all that about.
Speaker 4: I told you all these dudes is different. Now.
Speaker 5: They cut from a different piece of cloth. They on podcast talking about others of men. They cut from it. They gossipy. They just dislike a bunch of a lot of dudes out here. No, I'm just gonna tell you, man, they just cut different. They different.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: They a bunch of the bunch of little bees. Man, that's all, just a bunch of little bees. Big boy end up bringing it though, Big Boy the clump. No, no, no, no, big boy ain't doing nothing. He has a chance to, but he want to brag now because he won't make everybody think he all that.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was terrible.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 11: Anyway, all right, we have time for another one. Seen a lot of big boats sink, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: They's talking about the size of your boat. The Titanic went down too, all right.
Speaker 11: This one's from Xena and Shelby. Steves Zena says, I'm married to a very jealous and inc you're a man. I was pulling in from work and my husband's buddy stopped at the end of the driveway to speak. He had his five month old in the back.
Speaker 2: Seat, so I went to see the baby.
Speaker 11: My husband drove up as I was standing at his buddy's car, and I walked in the house and let them talk. My husband had the nerve to ask me what would have happened with me and his friend if he hadn't come home when he did. I've ignored him for four days. How could he insinuate that? Do I owe him an explanation?
Speaker 5: Well, you didn't tell him you was talking to the baby in the back seat. If you know your husband is jealous, do you owe him in the explanation? You could at least just say, hold up, fool with your stupid behind yo. He came up, pulled up behind. I went out there to speak to him because the baby was in the back seat at five months. I was back there playing with the baby. You drive up your damn friend right now? Is he your friend or ain't he? And I'm your wife? Now?
Speaker 4: Am I not your wife? Or am I not?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: What you want to do? See? You got to turn it on these people. You can't let them keep it on you. That's what I do. Yeah, you can't be leaning over though, man, No, that's rule of my man. Man.
Speaker 5: I heard my daddy say that I implemented that rules with my daughters. That dude came and blew the horn one time.
Speaker 12: Oo no no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: That was the rule in our house.
Speaker 11: All Right, it's coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of a Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve.
Speaker 11: Tonight, Tonight's the night Mega Million's jackpot is up to nine hundred and seventy seven million dollars. No tickets matched all six numbers for Tuesday's drawing, So tonight is your chance to win really really big. So if you guys purchased your tickets already, don't.
Speaker 4: You pick between something and something? What's the numbers one and sixty?
Speaker 14: I think, yeah, let me let me let me see if cards in here, Let me see you already bought your see.
Speaker 3: This one, this particular ones went up to sixty nine on the ones I picked on a quick pick.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how high it goes.
Speaker 2: You think eighty?
Speaker 1: Why you got some numbers in mind?
Speaker 2: We like, where are you asking me?
Speaker 4: I really got my whole future in mine. I went at nine.
Speaker 1: I laid on the line with these numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you a billion.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, yeah, it'll be able to tell you something.
Speaker 4: I don't care what the bio number is. Get here.
Speaker 2: It'll be big though. With this amount of money.
Speaker 11: Four people, just so you'll know, four people won one million dollars each in California, Texas, Virginia, and Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh from the other Jack Pane from the night.
Speaker 2: But they got a cool Tuesdays drawing four million.
Speaker 1: I take it that was cool. Yeah, yeah, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: We'll play a round of would you rather?
Speaker 11: Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time to help for a round. I would you rather when you lie? Would you rather a sharp pain in your butt? Or would you rather your nose bleed? Which one?
Speaker 2: When you lie?
Speaker 4: I don't want the nose. I guess it's pain in mom. Want to take that.
Speaker 9: Pain?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, yes, your nose.
Speaker 4: On this line?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Hell, for no reason, you're just lying, man.
Speaker 15: You know you got a lot of them people all you look nice today? Those bleed and they don't Steven made these outfits just for you. Those bleed.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Was the family on that last week, the white family. They emailed each other and told each other to wear green.
Speaker 4: You know how hard he is match green. It's like saying wear great.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah, so many shades.
Speaker 4: And yeah it's great. It's hard colored to matches. You got to be safe. You got to get black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, black or white?
Speaker 4: You say white? Everybody got to come in there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 11: Would you rather take ten toddlers Easter egg hunting? Or would you rather take five dogs to a dog park? That's funny, ten babies Easter egg hunting.
Speaker 2: Or five dogs to a dark park?
Speaker 4: Which I'm gonna take them? Five dogs on down in that park and walk off.
Speaker 1: I can't leave dog.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: Because I'm watching babies, but I'm not watching the d.
Speaker 1: I'm a dog.
Speaker 5: I'm going dog. I hear two three days without seeing band.
Speaker 9: Don't you miss him?
Speaker 1: What kind of dog owner?
Speaker 2: Or he's a dog people darling his people?
Speaker 4: I love dogs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I do toom people part of their family.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, we're moving on.
Speaker 11: Would you rather wear would you rather wear a dreadlock wig? All summer, or would you rather wear a full fake beard?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 5: They're not goive? I got no damn dreadlocks.
Speaker 9: God love you though, I'm gonna take the dreadlocks.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm doing. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that beer gonna get hot. That wig that gread's gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: But I ain't got no hairline, So this is my hair You admitted that your Yeah, I've been admit that.
Speaker 8: Dreds.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start and we Stevie Wonders.
Speaker 1: Is all right?
Speaker 2: Last one?
Speaker 5: What's your What you're not gonna do is do your own hairline jokes and heard no, no, no, we're gonna put them.
Speaker 1: On that for you, Junior.
Speaker 2: That's today's rounded.
Speaker 11: Would you rather coming up in forty nine minutes after? It's our last break of the day and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only your right you're listening morning show. Here we are, guys, last break of the day on this Friday. Don't forget tonight to watch Ready to Love with the Nephew. It's at eight seventh.
Speaker 2: Central on own.
Speaker 11: That's right, Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Now they meet the parents.
Speaker 4: I just don't like to self elemonade. And that's the only part. That's the only part that bos and that was she want to bail out. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: If she don't want to thank them you got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a quitter hang on.
Speaker 11: The end, Yeah, yep. But anyway, congratulations, Hey Steve. Before we get out of here, we did have one more question for you. This is from Neil or nell I should say in Hawthorne Nelsons, I'm seventy four years old and my boyfriend is seventy five. He's making extra money by taking people to the store or to doctor's appointments. He rides women around two and I don't like it, and he knows it. Should I give him an ultimatum? Or should I trust him?
Speaker 4: What did you say? He's seventy five.
Speaker 5: It's a Jitney, it's Chidney service. He take people around and he take people to the store, and he take women and you don't like it, and so what you don't like it? And that ain't so boy he's seventy five years old. He's your boyfriend. He know you do with a boyfriend is seventy five?
Speaker 1: What kind of day?
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, but what you do?
Speaker 4: You can't tell this man what to do. He's seventy five. He make an extra we making extra money. He ain't not asking you for no money.
Speaker 5: This man out here making extra money, taking his car, taking people who can't get around, taking them places for money. He's not gonna stop doing that for what because you don't like it? Now, y'all sitting up at the house. Ain't got no money to go nowhere. That's by yourself.
Speaker 4: No hell, no.
Speaker 5: Need that man alone trying to run somebody. That's why you're by yourself now.
Speaker 4: This is her last husband, graid. Hell yeah, oh you guys, I have wrong for that.
Speaker 5: This man out here trying to make extra money. He take people to the doctor, into the stove, some of them women. Hell, everybody sick, ain't everybody old?
Speaker 4: Ain't a man? Women need rides to He got ride?
Speaker 2: Should she go with him? Should she go with him?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: Have the way?
Speaker 5: All out the people business. She's in the way now, gren is making extra money. You're the girlfriend when I get through working.
Speaker 1: Except it was the other way around, you'll feel the same, of course. Not well, it ain't the.
Speaker 4: Other way round. Telling her to be careful because we live in a crazy world.
Speaker 5: People are meeting strong on you and all this hill. But you know, no, it ain't tell the word run the man trying to make extra money. She said he make an extra.
Speaker 2: Money wrong taking people to the store and to the doctor.
Speaker 1: That's you know how you feel.
Speaker 8: Gonna be they win if they get ain't nobody their family friends, You're.
Speaker 4: Gonna have to go everybody. Everybody else that's trying to be that may be down a little bit. I'm looking up extra tall.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that they're still active.
Speaker 11: He's still doing things for people, and you can get around and try and all that. Make up your mind shut pretty cool what my mind is made up. I do like that fact he's seventy five. He can still do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: He's driving and all of that.
Speaker 4: But she want him to stay home, right, she's so like.
Speaker 2: For him to drive women around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see the movie driving Miss Days the whole.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did, thank you.
Speaker 4: He was driving up places where they having an affair. No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: No, you don't know that.
Speaker 10: It's pretty good service because you know he's got handicap parking up front.
Speaker 9: You know you all in then come out the back office. I'd be writing here.
Speaker 4: When you come on at.
Speaker 5: Park.
Speaker 9: You got good park.
Speaker 5: I just need that paper, thank you, I said, I got doctor Pullman, he got book and everything. Yeah, dropping people off with doctors instead of sitting there. He make a couple of short runs. Come back, be right there. I make what she's gonna do. You know them old people ain't got no huber. If you got out the doctor and he making another short run, you just waited the doctor.
Speaker 4: Till he get there.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is hope you don't forget. But if he forget, then he ain't got his money. So I'm I'm assuming the dude is kind of shock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying, got a little business in the hust that surely make it.
Speaker 5: You man, he was saying a minute ago day he got to consider his girlfriend's feelings.
Speaker 4: I can say both things, though.
Speaker 11: I like the fact that he can do these things at seventy five, that he's still cool, he's sharp, he can drive around. But she could be jealous too.
Speaker 5: You just want to pick up the ladies though, you know that, and saying nothing, no, no, you can't stop being y'all.
Speaker 4: That's about stupid stuff.
Speaker 5: Now, when you your glasses fixed and your prescription pitch up, and then he got the money.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, don't get it, and yeah what made you?
Speaker 5: Will see you will be standing in that line at that cafeteria. You're gonna be wanting that blue plates special. And what you think he gonna do. He's gonna have the month.
Speaker 1: It's seventy five, that old.
Speaker 5: Wow, seventy five. Yeah, that's old, baby, that's aar p. Hey have you met some regular seventy five year old people?
Speaker 4: There? Ain't Robert than Neier O'Neill.
Speaker 1: Aving babies and stuff up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all have a right day. Y'all talk to God, and y'all really love to hear from y'all people.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contacts, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.