Speaker 1: All right, Carlo, here we go.
Speaker 2: Your buddy Roscoe is in the building, girl, Yes.
Speaker 1: He is here.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 1: Hey Roscoe?
Speaker 3: Hey Julia, I heard poet?
Speaker 1: Where can black people go with you?
Speaker 3: You can't write a poet. You sure ga't be no song? Right? You got a word without? Oh God, what you got for me today? Come on?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not gonna believe this, Roscoe? So check out.
Speaker 3: You you the one they gonna believe it.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, listen. I don't know if you've heard about this.
Speaker 2: So Eric I Do posted a picture of Beyonce and the message was to jay Z, saying, so you gonna let her copy my style? So then Beyonce's publicist posted picture of Beyonce rocking braids, So ericaba Do is saying that Beyonce is kind of taking her style. I think Erica bad was plenty. It's good, just yeah, yeah, I think she was playing. But I think people are taking it too seriously. So my question to you, have you ever been accused of stealing another singer style?
Speaker 1: So, and did you ask?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't, versonal, I don't know how that could be.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get a cue when I'm the creator.
Speaker 4: I done had the Q several people, but you cu me cause I'm the creator.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna throw out an artist, and you tell me if there was some beef, the beef or anything Sugarfoot the higher players.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, hell, I ain't never had no, I ain't never had no beef with Sugarfoot.
Speaker 1: Being Sugarfoot was good, okay.
Speaker 3: You know because I knew granddaddy.
Speaker 4: Who was grand sugar Daddy. Of course I knew sugar Daddy. It was sugar Baby. It was sugar Daddy. Then the white name was sugar Baby, and then they had.
Speaker 1: Sugar Foot, so you cool with that family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then sugarfoots Baby. I know sugarfoots Baby because it was sugar Daddy, sugar Baby, Sugarfoot, and I know sugarfoot baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So then what about Eddie Lbert sugarfoot Baby named diabetes?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I didn't want you to miss that.
Speaker 1: I got it, I got it. So what about Eddie Lavert? Any beats edit avert?
Speaker 4: Hell, no trouble with Eddie? Okay, Eddie My main that clean connection all that right there. No, No, I ain't got no problem with them, see your name the people. I'm cool with all them seventies players. I'm good with all this hell because they give me cretty.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what about I wrote Brandy? You wrote Brandy by the o.
Speaker 4: Jays, sitting by the open five in my favorite Dougle reagion on the few walls of a melody and signed sweeping thought. I get up, take a look around, but my feet got in the way. She was right in the door. I could see her face.
Speaker 1: Just because you know the lyrics. Don't mean you wrote it.
Speaker 3: Did you write it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't write it. I just say I did.
Speaker 4: You see that difference between me and you? You ain't say you did? I say I did see. I know what I did. You know what you didn't do?
Speaker 3: Now, Junior, that's poem right there. You should you should have wrote that down because that's prophetic right there? What I did? Prophetic?
Speaker 1: One more time, Roscoe, No, sir, and I don't repeat Genie what you know?
Speaker 2: But you're talking to Junior. You know, poetry is kind of like songwritering.
Speaker 3: You know, notright?
Speaker 1: No, you heard that poor right now?
Speaker 3: No, pol was obvious. Al write song about that? You don't know nothing about.
Speaker 2: Well there's a song about spring break, then give us one right off the top.
Speaker 1: Since you a songwriter, Come.
Speaker 4: On hitting down South by myself, but I'm going wind up with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Hey, going down.
Speaker 4: Just to get it on, but I might come back with something on my own. Oh, it's just spreading it all around. You're gonna have a disease in this here Time's
Speaker 3: Morning Show