Speaker 1: Harry, Come on, Steve introduced Junior with his spring poem.
Speaker 2: Well, ladies and gentlemen, I thought, we just do this, But I see we now so here it is what I affectionately call it jay rap. You will soon find out why I call it ja rap. J rap is an acronyil for Junior's raggedy as.
Speaker 1: Poem Come on, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: You know, but all this stuff around spring break, you know where we're gonna go? And all this don't nobody know where we're going. So I just thought we just talked about it in poetic form. That's all I did. And his this name of this poem, and I really thought this through is called where can Black People Go?
Speaker 1: That's that's pretty much the name of the.
Speaker 3: Poem, Where can Black People Going?
Speaker 1: Okay, spring Break.
Speaker 3: Is ruined for us this year. They said we can't go there, We can't go here.
Speaker 1: They don't want us in Miami no more.
Speaker 3: And it ain't safe for nobody to go to mex We need the beach and a nice place to stay. Only place left for us are destined Galveston in LA.
Speaker 1: They saying the spring Breakers are bad for business.
Speaker 3: So I guess my black ass will be home watching March Madness. The weather's warmer, that's for show. So wheather hell can black people go? I really don't care. I just wanted y'all to hit this poem today the end.
Speaker 1: I really don't know where black people can go. I'm not really even considered.
Speaker 3: It's gonna watch some basketball, That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 1: You can't go to Miami. There, ain't you. You can't can't go to Mexico.
Speaker 3: We say, Tom, how long did it take you to put that one agein hot y'all?
Speaker 1: About three days?
Speaker 4: Three days?
Speaker 1: You weren't tired of that one junior high?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hell?
Speaker 3: You can't y'all go to Miami though?
Speaker 1: No, okay, is it safe to go to Mexico? Okay? Well I had to put all that together, take a lot of time, and you know.
Speaker 4: Happen to me like all you did was report the news.
Speaker 1: What was though I'm part up, but you know the other things about it too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all want to go to galvest And I don't know if you want to go down there, because you know, you know gas love.
Speaker 4: I love like we don't go to spring.
Speaker 1: Break Huh, you said, what.
Speaker 4: We don't go to spring, but when last time y'all been springs?
Speaker 1: We take our kids kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did stay cationed this year.
Speaker 4: We ain't have no money coming.
Speaker 1: Where can black people go.
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 1: Three days three days TV? That's it. I can't know where.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm just do you have a suggestion as to where people can go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They back porch?
Speaker 3: Huh stay just grill Barbie back?
Speaker 1: Yes, how you gonna be black? He never had a back porch?
Speaker 4: Oh he had one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, man, coming up next, Roscoe. You're listening Hard Morning Show