Speaker 1: A we could go.
Speaker 2: In Fulton County, Georgia, Judge Scott McAfee ruled that Fulton County da Fani Willis could continue as a lead prosecutor in the case against Donald Trump trying to undermine the presidential election in twenty twenty. Well, on Wednesday, the same judge granted Trump and seven other co defendants the right to an appeal of his ruling. The appeal would delay the scheduling of a trial date. So now it's highly unlikely that Trump will stand trialed before the November presidential election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing that on purpose.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: In lighter news, this is travesty.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about today. It really is.
Speaker 2: In lighter news, a seventy year old man and a forty four year old woman were caught having sex in front of a Popeye's restaurant in Vero Beach, Florida. That marinated just for a minute.
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 2: He was seventy, she was forty four.
Speaker 1: Chicken, got you doing it like that in front of it? Fast red beans and rice? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shocked Onlookers called at nine one one, and police arrived to find a couple actively engaged in a sex act. Police reported that the female wreaked of alcohol and had to be restrained. Her seventy year old accomplice said he tried to have sex with her off to the side, but she wanted to do it right in front of Popeye.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to get a come round on the side of building over there by that doctor and I told her, I said we could drive over that. That a limited exposure. She's no, right here, what I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's where it went down, right in front of Popeye is They were both arrested for indecent exposure.
Speaker 1: What you're in for.
Speaker 3: It in?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Biscuits you.
Speaker 3: Finish?
Speaker 1: Right, So it's convenience. It's convenience, right, there's got a real two piece. That's a real two piece, right, they're playing biscuits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you get through though, you just need to go in there and get something drink, don't eat, don't don't don't lighting that big dry biscuit.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: He's got that little powder dust on top of it.
Speaker 1: Too, all right.
Speaker 2: And other news. You would think that athletes participating in this year's Summer Olympics in Paris would be tired from competing, but organizers expect there will be a lot of intimacy going on. Uh maybe since Paris is called the city of Love.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: But to make sure everyone will be playing it safe. Olympics organizers will have three hundred thousand condoms on hand for the Olympians. That's approximately two condoms per athlete per day.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, p athletes per day.
Speaker 1: We need to go Olympics cuz it's way more than.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three hundred thousand contents.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Who you know, because you know they're meeting people first, so you're the pole vault.
Speaker 1: Right, what cuts you you bro?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Wow, they're getting busy. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ain't here for no gold medal. I know that. That's what most of them know. They ain't gonna place no.
Speaker 3: How Yeah, there's three hundred thousands they but three medals.
Speaker 2: What you want to do the odds?
Speaker 3: Steeee yeah, because once you competing, you don't make the cut. Well, you'd have for two more weeks eight.
Speaker 2: Two condoms per athletes per day.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, that's a lot. Let me have your dog. Wow.
Speaker 2: But do they have the stamini? I know their world class athletes. But do they have the stamina to do all that's required of them athletically?
Speaker 1: This is some athlete some Olympics.
Speaker 2: Bab uh huh. Everybody running okay, So they do have the stamina you're saying. So they run in, they swim swimming, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, hurdleschron underwater, you're right there, hold.
Speaker 2: Their breatha three hundred thousand, okay. And finally, Miami authorities had the whole TV campaign to keep spring breakers away from Miami. It was called the spring Break break Up, but some spring breakers decided to spend their week in Miami anyway, and two hundred and seventy four of them have been arrested so far for curfew violations, bag checks, dw DUI's, and traffic violations. Miami PD's public information officer emphasized that ensuring public safety is the primary concern for both guests and residents during spring break, So they're enforcing it.
Speaker 1: Breaks down, man, that's what they're doing. Yeah, they out there fighting on the beach and all that. They're not having him.
Speaker 3: It's too crazy, man. And I'm gonna tell you something, man, other than spring break, people don't go to the beach to fight.
Speaker 1: Let's read. You go to chill and have fun. Yeah, it's too much God out there.
Speaker 3: You got the ocean, you got the horizon, and you got that beach. It's all nature out there. If you walk and get grounded and here that water is peaceful. Yes, you out there high and all you're looking at is the people. See, that's the thing about nature. There is no devil in nature until you introduce people.
Speaker 2: Lian they said they're not having the devil this year. They're not.
Speaker 1: Keep the devil over there. You're gonna have to come selling tickets in Miami because they coming. You want to they news for you. They already stayed there all right.
Speaker 2: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Junior has a spring break poem for us.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, right after
Speaker 2: This, you're listening Morning Show