Speaker 1: This is from Anonymous and Cherry Hill. Anonymous says, I'm a thirty four year old divorced woman. My sister, my ex sister in law, and I were close, so I trusted her when she said she was hooking me up with a really special guy. The guy took me to dinner and then we went to his house. Things got heated and I lost myself in a moment and we tried to have sex. It didn't work out. Big fellow was too much for me. I was ashamed in more ways than one, and he promised to keep it between us. As soon as I got home, my ex sister in law called me, laughing hysterically. Then she told my ex husband and he DMed me and called me a garden tool. I am not a garden tool. It had been six months that I since I had had sex, so I needed it. How could she betray my trust? Do I accept her apology or cut her out of my life?
Speaker 2: Well, when a person shows you who they are, you have to believe them first of all.
Speaker 3: The dude who told your sister in law she can't handle kissing and telling, she started laughing. She told her brother I tried to hook her up I see why.
Speaker 2: You left her. She can't handle it. He called her a rock garden tool. See, lady, you first of all, your sister in law gonna hook you over.
Speaker 3: With somebody that don't even sound right. Her brother, her brother. Man, lady, you got.
Speaker 2: To learn the rules. You ain't been out there in the dating game in a minute. It don't changed now, it don't changed now. These these people love to humiliate. They like lights and clicks. Take your time, six months, ain't that long? Sit your ass down.
Speaker 3: That's a mad what's all that about?
Speaker 2: I told you all these dudes is different now. They cut from a different piece of cloth. They on podcast talking about other men, they cut from it. They gossipy. They just dislike a bunch of a lot of dudes out here. No, I'm just gonna tell you, man, they just cut different. They different. Man, They're a bunch of the bunch of little bees. Man, that's all, just a bunch of little bees. Big boy ended up bringing it though, Big boy clomb. No, no, no, no, big boy ain't do nothing. He had a chance to. But he want to brag now because he won't make everybody think he all that her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was terrible. That's terrible anyway, all right, we have time for another one.
Speaker 3: A lot of big boats.
Speaker 1: Sink, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: They're talking about the size of your boat. The Titanic went down.
Speaker 1: To This one's from Zena and Shelby. Steve Zena says, I'm married to a very jealous and insecure man. I was pulling in from work and my husband's buddy stopped at the end of the driveway to speak. He had his five month old in the back seat, so I went to see the baby. My husband drove up as I was standing at his buddy's car, and I walked in the house and let them talk. My husband had the nerve to ask me what would have happened with me and his friend if he hadn't come home when he did. I've ignored him for four days. How could he insinuate that? Do I owe him an explanation?
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't tell him you was talking to the baby in the back seat. If you know your husband is jealous, do you owe him in the explanation? You could at least just say, hold up, fool with your stupid behind yo.
Speaker 3: Yo. He came up, pulled up behind.
Speaker 2: I went out there to speak to him because the baby was in the back seat at five months. I was back there playing with the baby. You drive up your damn friend right now? Is he your friend or ain't he? And I'm your wife? Now?
Speaker 3: Am I not your wife? Or am I not?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: What you want to do? See, you got to turn it on these people. You can't let them keep it on you. That's what I do. Yeah, you can't be leaning over it though. Man, No, that's the rule of my man. Man, I heard my daddy say that. I implemented that rules of my daughters. That dude came up blew the horn one time. No no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Too in our house.
Speaker 1: All right, Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of a Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.