Speaker 1: Today the game where I proved how young and cool and hip I am.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we all talked like that. But honestly, I love gen Z.
Speaker 1: I wish I was gen Z, and I'm trying to be in this game that is putting the generations against each other. Y And this week I'll be answering questions that you came up with. Yes you will, Okay, we'll see all right, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? Are you duh? Okay? Not what we said that was actually pretty good? Thanks? All right?
Speaker 3: Question number one, there was a year in college where I'd go to my friends every Wednesday night. We'd eat mac and cheese for dinner, you know, and we'd watch the show Riverdale when it first started. You know, it's based on Archie comics from back in your day.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming no, Archie comics are not my day, but I know Archie comics. God.
Speaker 3: Either way, I watched the show because of an actor from my childhood who was playing the character.
Speaker 2: Jug Head Jones in it. I need you to tell me who it was, but I'm going to give you options. Okay, multiple choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, I'm guessing one of them's name is Seans that are gen Z famous?
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, these are the actors whore gonna pick from?
Speaker 3: Zach Efron, Okay, Austin Butler or Cole Sprouse.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna eliminate zach Efron because he was high school musical.
Speaker 2: Am I right on that one? Yeah? I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take him out because I think that he didn't do Riverdale.
Speaker 2: What are my other options? Austin Butler and Cole Sprouse.
Speaker 1: God, I can't even picture those two, but I think that they look very similar, don't they do?
Speaker 3: They have a similar browse is a twin and Austin Butler was in the Elvis.
Speaker 2: Movie that came out recently. Oh yeah, he's supposed to be great.
Speaker 3: I can't picture him, but from their names, I'm imagining they're both handsome white guys. Yeah, okay, I mean the Paul Andand of the show is very average.
Speaker 2: But this guy, Okay, I see.
Speaker 1: I think that Austin Butler just got his day up. And I think the Sprouse twins had a show on like Nickelodeon or something, So I'm gonna go Cole Sprouse.
Speaker 2: All right, here's who it is. Our story is about a town, a small town, and the people who live in the town Sprouse and I play a character called you Got That Town, a small town and people who live in the town.
Speaker 3: But I watched it for him, Brooke, and it wasn't Nickelodeon. It was Sweetly Zak and Cody and Disney Channels.
Speaker 2: Please get it right? Sorry? Wow wait for me? Good job. Yeah, here we go. Question two. I'm going to put you a commercial from one of my favorite toys.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what those are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been actually taken over by like O M G and L O L. Do they have their old news.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know what those are. Okay, come on.
Speaker 3: There was originally four brat stalls, Okay, and I need you to tell me the names of two of them.
Speaker 2: What the names of the brats? Two of four? Broh Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to go immediately to jen z names. I'm gonna say smart one. Brittany is something that's coming to mind, Kaylee.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer, but I feel like Haley. All right, Hiper, you just need to You're at zero. There's a blonde one. Do you know her name? Yeah, Bubbles.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say my final answer Zoe and Hailey.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there was.
Speaker 3: Yasmin, Chloe, Jade, and Sasha bro. I thought, you know Chloe, she's the blonde one, the best one.
Speaker 2: Why would I know that? Why do you think I know that? Whatever? I'm disappointed. We're going to the next question. Okay, last time, yeah, for real?
Speaker 3: Okay, last one. The iconic show gossip Girl. Okay, it's all about, you know, someone mysteriously texting all the scandals of like the New York elite.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what she sounds like, gossip Girl.
Speaker 3: Here, you're one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
Speaker 2: All right, it was like a PG version of Sex and the City. Basically.
Speaker 3: Yes, So gossip Girl ends every text with what sign off?
Speaker 1: Does she say? Oh?
Speaker 2: She says something at the end, Yes, have you ever seen the show? No, I am a Chuck and Blair stand for anyone listening who knows it? Did she say? XO? Exo? She says? How would she sign it off? Peace out? Is it just an emoji? No? Wow? Old school? Okay, I'm gonna say she says, gossip girl out all rights? Not really, here's the answer, you gossip How basic that I could guess it that's why I love the show.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, all right, that was today versus back in the day. We'll play it again, same time next week. I'm Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.