Speaker 1: No better time than the present to shout out our hero of the week.
Speaker 2: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Make sure to follow us wherever you get your podcast, by the way at Brooken Jeffrey. But today's hero is actually an entire police department in Murrietta, California.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: They were dealing with a.
Speaker 1: Tricky situation at the start of the year when a new law got passed restricting how law enforcement agencies can share photos and mugshots online.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's interesting because the people's privacy and they haven't been proven guilty necessarily.
Speaker 1: Basically, the images of suspects who are involved in nonviolent crimes are prohibited from being shared. Okay, so the police department was like, hmm, we need to figure out a way around this.
Speaker 3: This is what they're putting their energy into their Facebook page.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. Why, if you're listening, you need to go to our Insta stories to see this have broken, Jeffrey. I should do that now, because you know when they do like the police line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there, They've now replaced all the heads of the suspects with lego heads.
Speaker 2: So I'm showing my host a picture of it right now.
Speaker 1: But there's five dudes standing in a lineup next to each other.
Speaker 2: All of them have different lego heads on.
Speaker 3: So they they just like photoshop the lego head on top of the photo so you can't see the people. But the faces of the lego heads are so funny too.
Speaker 1: There's like one guy smirking and sweating, another guy freaked out.
Speaker 2: Which lego head looks the most guilty to you.
Speaker 3: Brou number Yeah, number one? Yeah, with the downturned eyebrows.
Speaker 2: My god, it's so good. Although the one with the red beard, number four, I am number four pinned, Yeah, for sure, it.
Speaker 3: Looks too cool and collected.
Speaker 2: Has been in that lineup too many times. He's a mastermind anyway.
Speaker 1: By doing it this way, they can still keep the public updated on what's going on in their local community while still technically abiding by the new law that protects the suspects identity.
Speaker 4: They just want to post about the petty crime and put a picture up so that they can get shared.
Speaker 1: Basally, people deserve to know that there's a crime that happened. But look, we have suspects. Who's he gonna be reveal?
Speaker 2: Lego is not going to be happy.
Speaker 1: This is a leg any publicity's good publicity, even for legos. So congratulations to the Murrietta Police for shim around the legal system. That's how you become our hero of the work. Now let's move on. We're going to get into the shot collar question of the day with someone who would look fantastic in a Lego head, our own digital Jake, Take it away, Jake.
Speaker 4: Twenty two years ago, on this day, the world of reality TV was changed forever when The Bachelor premiered on ABC.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 4: One man dating twenty two gorgeous women half his age, all at the same time. It's a concept that Leonardo DiCaprio refers to as a typical Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So to celebrate the premiere of The Bachelor today, will be quizzing you on famous celebrity bachelors who are currently available.
Speaker 3: In a brand new Balenti of twenty is gonna kill this.
Speaker 1: I know she has pictures of all the bachelor's with their shirts off, Holly, and she still drew.
Speaker 2: She has the advantage though.
Speaker 4: Each of you will give me a number between one and twenty and I'll tell you about a famous Hollywood bachelor. You just have to identify him. So Let's start with a woman who's become a local favorite of all the bachelors. That's Alexis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alexis. Give me a number one through twenty please, number five.
Speaker 2: Alexis.
Speaker 4: This former superhero dated Jessica Beeal for five years in the early two thousands, and like any Hollywood megastar, his current girlfriend is sixteen years younger than him. Name that bachelor, Oh man, I can't.
Speaker 3: Think of any superheroes right now.
Speaker 2: Is just terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean more than Chris sixteen years younger.
Speaker 2: They're not that old, are they are they?
Speaker 3: I think they're in their forties, like the Chris. I mean, if you're thirty five, you can date a twenty two year old.
Speaker 2: If you're Chris Hemsworth a store right, No, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll go Chris Hemsworth, Alexis, said Chris Hemsworth. That is incorrect. I'm looking for Chris Evans, Captain.
Speaker 3: America sixteen years younger. That's right. They all do the American way under Brook. Ye Brook, give me number one through twenty please, let's go sixteen, said Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: Brook.
Speaker 4: This bachelor just turned fifty three years old. He worked as a daycare teacher in college before moving to Hollywood. Since then, he's had major success in both television and film, and famously start as someone mad, but in real life he's going to be quite happy.
Speaker 3: Name that bachelor.
Speaker 1: Okay, my first guess is is he married?
Speaker 2: Because he said someone mad and he was in Madman.
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 3: He is well documented. Yeah, I'm just gonna go John Ham Brooks said, John ham that is that's correct. Brooke got that right away. Mad is in the show mad Men on AMC. Brook's still in it.
Speaker 4: Jour alright, you need a number one through twenty please, let's go three. Jose this current bachelor recently turned sixty years old, who's been featured as People's Sexiest Man Alive twice, and even though he prefers to swimming pools to get his physique right, he has been spotted in multiple oceans.
Speaker 3: Huh, who is it?
Speaker 2: My first instinct was George Clooney.
Speaker 3: He's definitely married to them all, that's right? Yeah, or cheat on her enough to be considered sing.
Speaker 2: And Matthew McConaughey is married too.
Speaker 3: He's been married to his loving because I think she was like a hairdresser. I thought it was the movie.
Speaker 2: Is that what he's talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I never saw that, and I'm talking like this like a white bull.
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 3: And it did it?
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna give a shout out to one of my favorite people in life, Jack Black.
Speaker 3: Jose said Jack Black, that is incorrect.
Speaker 4: Alexis was on the right path though it was a star of the Oceans movie.
Speaker 3: Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt, Wow.
Speaker 2: I forget he's single because I oh yeah, sexiest man.
Speaker 3: All right, Jeffer, you need to get this right.
Speaker 4: Otherwise Brook's gonna win this Bachelor edition of plenty of twenty a number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Please twenty please, number twenty.
Speaker 4: This celebrity bachelor says he's hoping to find love when he least expects it. He's only thirty six, and the program he's most known for broke cable TV records with seventeen and a half million viewers. Now that's something to sing about.
Speaker 2: Name that bachelor broke cable TV records. Nothing's breaking cable TV records anymore. Nobody watches TV.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl did well, no like on seventeen That's like nothing.
Speaker 2: So this must have happened like ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest probably claims he's still thirty six. Yeah, I got it. No, he's like fifty. Did Walter White sing in Breaking Bad Walter?
Speaker 1: There was that one musical episode I know the voice the voices Cable TV.
Speaker 2: The Maroon five guy is notoriously good with women. Let's go with Adam Levine, really is he?
Speaker 3: Though Jeffrey went with Adam Levine? That is incorrect.
Speaker 4: I was actually looking for zach Efron in high school musical in the day. That means Brook, You've won Today's of blenty of felsod.
Speaker 1: Brook is the master of the Bachelor's so she gets to choose who gets shocked and they're going to be singing respect by Aretha.
Speaker 2: Frank definitely given it to my apprentice, Alexis.
Speaker 3: You know, because well I'm teaching you about all with single men. Oh yeah, from R E. S. P.
Speaker 2: E C T.
Speaker 3: Bige dout What do me so much? Do we apologize to all of Aretha's family? Now?
Speaker 2: That was that was great, Alexis. That's your shot collar question of the day. Your phone tabs coming up in just a few minutes. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning