Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's teaming up with Walmart to sell a brand new affordable breakfast item called Asbestost.
Speaker 2: No tastes like.
Speaker 1: Real bread, made using ceiling parts from old buildings constructed pre nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: I do love a recycle reuse situation, and it's gluten free.
Speaker 1: Buy your family a loaf with Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other queas and farts. Just this first laser story is out of Georgia. Thirty nine year old Philbert Kank is upset at his moving company.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Philbert.
Speaker 1: He was relocating to a new mobile home across town and claims one of the movers stole his adult themed, racy set of bedroom dominoes.
Speaker 2: That is so much description for one item.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering what those are, I'm not gonna tell you because I still regret the Google.
Speaker 2: Search thing, so we don't want to look him up.
Speaker 1: But after initially reading the story, I can only say it's a set of twenty eight dominoes with fourteen adult stimulating rewards attached to them.
Speaker 2: So the domino says something and then you do that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit of fun, a weird way to play dominoes. Okay, it seems like more of a gag gift than something we actually notice going missing from your house.
Speaker 2: He's using them, I mean, Philbert, let's be honest. If you're using them, you probably using them by yourself, exactly. You don't need to ask Philbert.
Speaker 1: Cank immediately noticed and called the cops to report the theft.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the cost of that, like twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like a family heirloom. That makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: He said he saw a mover place the racy set of dominoes and a few other items off to the side, including an iPad, and then before the mover left, he went back over to the area and that's when he noticed they were gone. The Philbert told the police that if the mover can be found, he does want to press charges. Apparently he contacted him off a questionable ad on Craigslist and decided to use his services because he had the best price around.
Speaker 2: Again, I feel like this is all on Philbert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I can't trust this guy who charges one dollar an hour?
Speaker 2: Who am I supposed to try this? Next Lazer stories out of.
Speaker 1: San Diego, Twenty one year old Joseph Holt was working at the Marriotte Marina when he spotted a Lamborghini yacht sailing into a private doc.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was a it existed. You just combined two ultra rich things. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The owner was trying to stop for less than a minute just to pick up another person Lambo.
Speaker 2: He probably can't stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's when Joseph had to tell him the bad news.
Speaker 2: The rich guy was not allowed to park at the private doc. That makes sense, Yeah, you should understand. Yeah, you had to go to a public marina for sure.
Speaker 1: The yacht owner's response, he started yelling over and over, I will kill you.
Speaker 2: Reasonable. Are you telling me the Lamborghini owner wasn't a nice guy?
Speaker 1: Shocking Witnesses even noticed the yacht bro pound his fist into the palm of his hand, telling Joseph, this is what I'm gonna do to your face, smash.
Speaker 2: The old school. That's what I better stop that now, No future does sound like a bro y, Hey, don't say that.
Speaker 1: According to the police report, Joseph said He was trying to hold himself back, but couldn't stop from flipping the rich guy the birds good for Joseph, and that's when the yacht owner took out several hundred dollars bills from his wallas through them at Joseph.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but that is the coolest. Is so steady awful? You look like a jerk, but how cool.
Speaker 1: Police were called, but Joseph decided not to press charges. He told the local news station rich people like that will have karma someday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: They will, but you know what making that mad though, if it makes you feel better, I can guarantee that lambeo guy is definitely over compensating for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This next Lazer story is out of Dating Headquarters. Imagine you're on a first date with a dude who's smart, funny, good looking, and maybe the one Wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: You with me? Now, imagine they're.
Speaker 1: Wearing a door the explorer baby bib and it's way tight around his Are you still interested? Why?
Speaker 2: I answer the question even if they're maybe they're eating a crab. You know you need a bid.
Speaker 1: I say it because the poll just came out of three thousand Americans from all walks of life.
Speaker 2: They asked about Dora the Explorer.
Speaker 1: They asked if a poor fashion choice or too it would make them say no to a second date.
Speaker 2: You just went to Dora Bit. Yeah, I don't say.
Speaker 1: I hope it doesn't make him say no because fashion is the one thing.
Speaker 2: You could fix that all the other things you can't do it. Jack about that true. Here's the results.
Speaker 1: Only thirteen percent said it wouldn't matter at all, Yeah, fifty six percent said they'd factor it in, and thirty one percent said total deal breaker. Okay, how far back you're starting, Oprah?
Speaker 2: Like, are you mixing the one thing or the whole album, the ensemble, the entire way.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, maybe his clothes go missing one day and you don't know that. You're just trying to help. But if he's wearing a door of the Explorer, BIB, I feel like there's underlying.
Speaker 2: Issues that you should be catching those red flags more than a fashion choice.
Speaker 1: A Black people say they wouldn't even go on a second date if that person seemed like a great match for them. So here's the top fashion choices people see as big red flags on a first date. Number five ripped skinny jeans. Okay, especially now, the skinny jeans aren't as you know, it feels like the ed Hardy T shirt of the ten. Number four oversized sunglasses, especially if it's nighttime.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I always feel like that just means they're doing drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that should be a red flag, not a cool thing. Number three crocs not cool to wear crocks on a date. People showing up to date. Number two a.
Speaker 1: Full desire outfit head to toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gap one in four think that that's a turn off with a full designer outfit. And the number one fashion no no that will instantly ruin your date with someone is if that person is wearing a full tracksuit.
Speaker 2: Whoa, No, it's not nice. What if they have some chest hair coming out at the top on zip?
Speaker 1: Just nobody likes anybody in a full tracksuit anymore.
Speaker 2: Man, although it is the opposite in the animal world jumps. If this guy showed up.
Speaker 1: Wearing a tiny little tracksuit with crocs on his oh, he has definitely.
Speaker 2: Gone home with me that day. That, I mean, laser stroys has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday. Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,