Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: A minute? Is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's a laser line, goodby, just.
Speaker 1: Call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before.
Speaker 2: It works like this.
Speaker 1: Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and a man dressed as King Arthur approaches you with this charming pickup line, excuse me, milady, but are you an iron rod? Because if you are, I could hammer you on my concrete slab. Whatever you do, resist the urge to tell him to stick his sword in a stone and instead tell him, is that the black plague in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me? And that's when you give him the number, the loser line, so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one next message.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's for disclosure. I didn't tell you this for memut, but I was actually married for seven years. It was a pretty conservative situation and I kind of kept myself bottled up. But that's over. It's definitely over, which is good news for you.
Speaker 5: Because currently I'm in my sank phase and I'm proud to say that it's It's been awesome I'm not saying no to anyone. So yeah, I'm not sure when you bumpt this to happen, but call me literally anytime. I'm ready anytime.
Speaker 1: That's how you make a man feel special, right there. I don't say no to anyone, quasi Moto med dealers, my own relatives.
Speaker 2: It's a yes all around.
Speaker 6: She's having a fun time.
Speaker 2: For everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, usually it's something that you point back to you like that was my fase you don't like, you know what, I'm starting it right now, gets are open. Whoever wants to come.
Speaker 5: In in the middle of my rock.
Speaker 3: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, deb So I just want to take to see if you like still interested in the modeling job we talked about. I just think I just think it'd be really really huge. It'd be a really huge hit with the community. And like, like I told you that this will be like a minimum cost to you. You just need to paint your legs kind of like brownish, maybe with the acrylic paint, you know, when you when you come over, I'll paint like the rest of you like.
Speaker 2: A dark green, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I really just think you be the coolest human tree. I think the very seen. You know, hopefully we'll win a prize, and and I think we will. You know, it's just it's just art.
Speaker 7: You know, next method, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we just heard from Brooks sold me he loves art, loves trees in the outdoors, and cheap.
Speaker 6: I will say I did think that got less creepy as he went on at the beginning, and then.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I think this man truly believes in this.
Speaker 6: You know, you've seen those like ladies that are dressed like butterflies and they're naked, and then all of a sudden, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with more stick art for this dude.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's actually nice to hear from a guy who appreciates quality art on this show. And if you want to be cultured in the fine arts just like he is, then head over to the brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, where you're going to see some of the most bold abstract art out there, including a video of Alexis turning herself into a human pizza It's Delivery, It's Alexis. And also we have your favorite Loser line clip with a week on there too, every single week like this one.
Speaker 7: Next message, Jared, I gotta admit a ton of dudes to try to scam me, but you are by far the most convincing one. Oh my god, So duh, I give you cash? What the hell was I thinking?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: I'm there, obviously in the club, dancing, waiting for you to get back with our drinks.
Speaker 5: You never did, of course you never did.
Speaker 1: What the hell.
Speaker 4: Was that fifty bucks?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 7: Really being a part laker with no integrity?
Speaker 2: Bud, I help you get robbed?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Next message?
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean that's one reason to never pay for your own drinks. Yeah, you know, let the guy do it for you.
Speaker 1: You can say that, but call me crazy. I think they have a chance. You meant to steal her heart but accidentally stole her wallet. It was a simple misunderstanding, got it.
Speaker 2: I was trying to make you about other girls drinks with her money.
Speaker 1: It's a smart man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Next, what's up, baby girl?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: You looked good last night and you knew it. You knew it too, didn't You had on that dress and them heels. Listen, let's say you and me tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm on the gut phone.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, listen, Uh, I'm gonna have to call you back, all right, but let's say we're gonna make those plans, all right. I want you to dream of me.
Speaker 3: Do I bug you when you're on the phone.
Speaker 5: You Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, not only is that his wife, but that's his wife for a while.
Speaker 5: I mom, mom, I thought, I thought, I thought.
Speaker 6: Wife that really wouldn't care if he was cheating.
Speaker 3: Is that one of your girlfriends?
Speaker 1: I hope it is.
Speaker 7: Just go with them.
Speaker 1: I respect him for choosing the girl on the phone over the trash.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't let a man choose the trash over you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you're worst.
Speaker 1: Okay, ladies first, then trash.
Speaker 7: You get the loser line.
Speaker 6: Jeff You remember that actually talking to a woman there.
Speaker 1: Still respect him. Remember you can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok. You can hear all your favorite loser lines right on there. We're gonna do a phone tap right
Speaker 3: After this freaking Jeffrey in the morning.