Speaker 1: A CUTI misconnections that was staring. There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is in the Spirit Airlines Elite Members.
Speaker 2: Lounge, which is eventually they.
Speaker 1: Do and it's located in the kitchen of the airport. Chilis a working kitchen. Yeah yeah, yeah, you do have to run the food out though. The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org. We scour that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one titled peak at my Tiny Picasso Man for Woman forties Modern Art Museum. Oh, I'm just gonna read this how I think this guy would probably sound. You may remember me. I was the distinguished, well dressed gentleman you spoke with that was wearing the Gucci monocle and matching slash. Please tell me it was a shape of a g shatted while taking in the contemporary Cuban art pieces.
Speaker 2: I do like some Cubism, Honestly, you asked me what all the noises were for.
Speaker 1: I responded by educating you about properly examining works of art and if it so happens to move you emotionally, then it's strongly encouraged to let out a slight moan or a gurgle of appreciation.
Speaker 2: I've said a lot of time in galleries. I don't think that's actually.
Speaker 1: Is this really love it? You said you thought I was in the beginning stages of having a stroke. After checks out, try a thought at the notion thought. I took a gander at you, and then my body made some gurgling noises at what in front of me stood a stoic, green haired, real life Mona Lisa with a neck tattoo of a single piece of bacon.
Speaker 2: I love this woman, I do too.
Speaker 1: My feathers were all a ruffle after that. So I offered you a ride home, since you dressed like you had no bus money.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a st yeah, gurgle. Guy needs to calm down a little bit.
Speaker 1: You declined and walked away. If we never meet again, I will always ponder about the deeper meaning of that bacon tattoo I.
Speaker 2: Think there is.
Speaker 1: Did it represent your childhood trauma or were you protesting to the world about an ethical treatment of hogs? I will wait for your answer.
Speaker 2: I knew there were such refined people on Craigslist.
Speaker 1: That's sign Andrew's going your next misconnection titled will You be My Forever? L Cappy tan okay woman for man twenties climbing.
Speaker 2: Gym Oh, I get it out.
Speaker 1: You had the face of a younger Matthew McConaughey, but I almost didn't want to get close because I was afraid you'd smell like him too.
Speaker 2: There are some people that look like they smell.
Speaker 1: I was the cutie with the box braid and tried to get your attention by stretching next to you.
Speaker 2: Oh at me, I can touch my knees.
Speaker 1: When that wasn't working, I told you that I'm new, but my dad said I had great feet for a climber.
Speaker 2: Let's not bring our dad into this.
Speaker 1: After that, you tried to walk away, but I grabbed your arm and said, not so fast, mister dazed and aroused, Oh you're coming with me.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: I asked you to spot me on my first bouldering session, and I was so proud of myself. I almost made it about halfway up the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good.
Speaker 1: But I realized you weren't enjoying the view like I thought you were, so I did the only thing I could think of to get close to you. I screamed, trust fall and wouldn't you know it, I landed right on top of you, my hero. Anyways, I wasn't able to get your name before the paramedics took care. Oh my god. I hope you get better soon and feel all right? All right, all right, let's try another fun hobby together. Yours truly, Jennifer, but my friends call me Turnip.
Speaker 2: I just feel like her friend is that bacon girl from the first just walking the same circles.
Speaker 1: This next misconnection is titled Every Kiss Begins with Spray Pepper Spray Man for Woman thirties jewelry store. I was shopping for an engagement ring when you walked in, blonde haired beauty with librarian glasses and proposed to me. Pumps on your feet. No, don't worry, I don't have a fiance or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Why were you shopping for an engagement race?
Speaker 1: I just believe you can never be too prepared. That's why I was in the store. I was the eager gentleman in the plaid jacket that approached you like I worked there and asked if I could help you.
Speaker 2: Oh, you told me that you needed to get.
Speaker 1: Your engagement band resized, and I said, no problem. And then I asked you about your personal life, like.
Speaker 2: It is a problem for her because you're not gonna be able to do anything.
Speaker 1: I gave you a piece of advice. Like my grandmother always told me, one of the keys to a successful marriage is having separate bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Maybe onto something here I can hear more.
Speaker 1: That's when I may have overstepped in my bounds because I asked if you and your fiance used the same toilet. If you do, it could be a sign that you shouldn't go through with the wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all about the toilet.
Speaker 1: Before you could answer, I was escorted out of the building by a very rude security guard who pepper sprayed me when I tried to come back in and say goodbye.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like that security guard knows this guy's first.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not allowed within two hundred yards of that store. Oh dar, if you see this, just know I've got two bathrooms in my apartment. One is just for you.
Speaker 2: That is not a what I do.
Speaker 1: Have to share the toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Though, pass it back and forth.
Speaker 1: Roll that's signed Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I guess two bathroom apartments are expensive. You got to make cuts where you can't.
Speaker 1: Those are your Craigslist misconnections for the week. We got your phone town coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.