Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all bet all at all.
Speaker 3: So given the.
Speaker 4: Black the million bush, Yeah, listen to show.
Speaker 5: I don't joy, yeah, joy.
Speaker 4: You don't you love you? Turn?
Speaker 6: We got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth out.
Speaker 4: The money up looking.
Speaker 1: Come come on you think huh? I sure will? Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice.
Speaker 2: Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harley got a radio show. You know, I think I ought to explain something to y'all. You know when I wake up in the morning and I say, dig me now, what I'm asking you to do is it's old school, you know, man, And you know you said old people say I dig you know da da da, never stop saying that. I'm sorry, but dig me now. It's just I want you to I wan't you really feel me? I want you to understand what I'm saying, because really, this morning inspiration is all given in the spirit of sharing and love. It ain't about to expose me in any way. That's not the purpose of it. But I found that in my morning inspiration that's best that I use some things about myself, because I mean, what better example can I use? Because I know me, I know what's happened to me. I know exactly how I felt all along the way concerning almost everything, every aspect of my life. I now fully do really understand why God had my life spend the way it spun. And here's the part that I want to give to you this morning, that first of all, whatever position you find yourself in today, we kind of come to one realization that we got ourselves there. We put ourselves there by a series of thoughts and actions. Thoughts turn into things. That's very important to know. So let's look at both sides of it. For people who think negative thoughts, it turns into negative things, and the direct opposite is true for those who think positive thoughts, it turns into positive things.
Speaker 1: That's the deal. It's as simple as that, folks.
Speaker 2: I cannot break it down any cleaner, I cannot make it any clearer. Thoughts become things. So the one glaring question for all of us always is on a daily basis, what are you thinking? What are your thoughts? What are you thinking? What are your thoughts? Because I can assure you and is not by a promise of mine. This is not a theory that Steve Harveyden came up with. This is a fact of life.
Speaker 7: This is biblical, This is spiritual, This is written, This is philosophical.
Speaker 2: This is the law of the universe. However, you need to drink this medicine to take to get it down and feel what I'm saying to you. This is just the way it is now and here the cold part, folks. It don't matter if you believe me or not. It does not matter if you have never been explained this or not. And it does not matter if you think it works in your life or not.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. Listen to me. It is the way it is. It is as.
Speaker 7: Scriptural, it is a spiritual, it is philosophical.
Speaker 1: It's just whatever's the law of the universe. You call whatever you want call it.
Speaker 2: However, you got to dress this thing up to put it in the phase that you can feel me. I want you to feel me now, because this is all it is. So when I say that you are where we are today because we thought ourselves here, are you best to believe that's true? You thought yourself here, no one else see. Let me explain something. I got people around me who so badly want to take credit for it, but I don't allow it. But because I keep pointing to the heavens, I keep pointing and trying to say it out loud as many times as I can without being so offensive, that my life is by design, by grace and mercy, by blessings from God. My life is because God has seen it to be so. Oh, but I got plenty people around me want credit for it and want you to not give credit to God and give it to them.
Speaker 1: I got that.
Speaker 2: I got that, But I understand that. See, I understand what that is. That's a person whose design is to get the credit. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's so clear to me what my father was saying to me. Man, I get it.
Speaker 2: As I get older and older, he always said to me, son, everybody come with you can't go with you. See, you know, I don't know how people say it in church. You know sometime they go, well, people come into your life for seasons, and I guess that's the same thing. You know they seizing up. They gone well, you know, and then but then hit the way they try to hold you though, or you're gonna forget where you come from.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna keep it real no more.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go back where I come from. I don't want to keep it that real no more. It was real enough for me living in the car. I had enough of that real. I don't gonna keep it real now. I don't keep it real. I wanna go keep it dreamy. I want to go keep it fantasized.
Speaker 1: I want, I wanna.
Speaker 2: I want to keep it out of this world. I want to keep it off the chain. I want to keep it moving. I want to keep it ball, and I want to see what that's like. So nah, I ain't gonna forget where I come from, but you ain't gonna hold me to that though See, thoughts become things all day long? Where's your vision board? Where are the things that you want written down? What do you think about the most? How grateful are you for what all God has done for you? Where you at with that? See here hear another law? If thoughts become things, let me ask you this. If all you thinking about is your debt, if all you're thinking about is what you ain't got, If all you thinking about or is all woe is me?
Speaker 1: If all you.
Speaker 2: Thinking about is every time I turn around, I'm sick. If all you thinking about it's the things in life that you're lacking. If that's all you thinking about, and if thoughts become things, how much debt you think you gonna stay in, how much, how much how much lacking you think you're finn to fill your life with? How much most stuff you fin to not have because you keep thinking about it all the time. When you're gonna be grateful, when you're gonna say thank you, when it's gonna come out your mouth, Man, that I may not be where I want to be, but I show am grateful for what you've given me so far, for the things I have today, because I don't have to have these.
Speaker 1: You know what that does? That then opens up room for more stuff.
Speaker 2: To come your way. To be grateful fall. But if you're gonna be ungrateful, ah, man, let me ask you something. I ain't God, I don't claim to be, But let me ask you something, man. If you ungrateful for the things we got, If we can't show no gratitude for what we.
Speaker 1: Have, why would God give us some most stuff to be ungrateful for? What would he do that for? Tada?
Speaker 2: Anybody feel me right now? So when I say, come on, y'all, dig me. Now, do you understand why I say dig me? Because I want you to feel me. I want you to understand and come to the understanding, not saying you ain't. Because it's so many people got a deeper understanding than me about this whole thing.
Speaker 1: I promise you they do, but they listen to me.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get you to walk up in this light, man, so you can go on with your life and quit tripping yourself out with your thoughts, because thoughts become things.
Speaker 8: I all day you're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning show, Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Steve Harvey. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. This show would be nothing without the following people. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: Shirley Strawberry, Thank you, Steve, Good morning, call it Forrell, Good Morning, Crew.
Speaker 1: Cure Spaces better known as Junior.
Speaker 10: J.
Speaker 2: Anthony Brown, better known as bitter Man, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Thomas W.
Speaker 2: Miles, better known as the Food aka Nephew Tommy slash little Man. Good morning everybody, and the little Man is just for aggravation purposes.
Speaker 1: He's really not that small.
Speaker 8: We know, we know how to push each other's buttons.
Speaker 1: Though we've worked together. Everybody knows everybody. We've worked together for so long.
Speaker 8: Layo, yeah we lay I don't have a button.
Speaker 1: We're gonna bitter as you.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you have a button? Yeah, marriage, Yes, it's what Oh his button is called marriage?
Speaker 1: Marriage? Right, you bring it up? He start the last time.
Speaker 8: My brother up, he snapped up.
Speaker 1: He remember, went in, I know another button, and I'll only use it if you fished me off.
Speaker 8: Wow, because you know you've known him the longer. Yeah, I got but you got some, but he got another.
Speaker 1: But if there was the same side, we'll see. No Trump then it's nuclear yeah, talking about it, know what it is then?
Speaker 11: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've been together a long time being my boy right there. Boy, it was the best thing.
Speaker 2: Putting him on the show Man kind of gave me like a balance punch, you know. You know you see how I talk to me when I come into work like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but you all have history.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, he talked to me so crazy when I come to work.
Speaker 9: If we didn't know, we would, yeah, we would think you hated each other the way you talk to each other.
Speaker 1: That's just yeah us, I don't do it on the other job.
Speaker 10: But that's live though.
Speaker 8: That that's a lie.
Speaker 1: That's junior right when he doesn't do it anywhere else.
Speaker 4: He come in there on the days he only he come in there and give us a gift.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's fine.
Speaker 9: It's Monday, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour. Run that Frank back with the nephew right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show right now. It is Monday.
Speaker 9: Reverend Motown, Deacon def Jam are here with church complaints. Let's go.
Speaker 2: We we're here today, Yes, on the Monday. Galvit symbolized detriputedly, I said, detriputedly.
Speaker 1: Revelized, that's reputedly. We are here on big word Monday.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 1: I've been talking with the congregation and my old lady friend.
Speaker 2: And wants me to increase my vocabulary, so all my responses will be given in big word Monday fashion.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, deep got made up?
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't have any big words, but I do have complaints.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 12: As you know, pastor were excited to be approaching resurrection Sunday. The congregation is asking amen. The congregation is asking that we not the not so smart kids not recite they Easter speech on Sunday. There are at least fifteen of them that are we concerned about. But of course, sister, what was that? Lodna Davis wants de Andre to do his as you know, he's fifteen and fifth steel in the fourth grade, but she definitely wants him to do his speed.
Speaker 1: Well, we are going to how many is it, Deacon?
Speaker 11: If fifteen of them that were about, we're going to accept five of them this five of the not so smart ones, Yes, because we can't sit through fifteen.
Speaker 2: Well what the last year? What tell sister of Donna? The last year it was dipolychologists. Oh word dialpolocholosist on every one dial dial like dial like you and DONI okay, polypoly mean five dire wow diapolic?
Speaker 1: Do you remember my kids? You forgot you forget.
Speaker 8: Your apologists, think diapoltologists.
Speaker 13: Diapolytologists, dintologists, phatologists of form of a doctor that them five boys and die need a medical assistance dialpolydologists.
Speaker 1: You changed it all to go with what I knew. Make it work, Big word Monday is gonna be hard on me. Go ahead, all right, I don't think, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Any more responses will be with big words because it throw comedy to.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: The Easter egg Hunt committee has a major problem. As you know, brother Thaddeus Radcliffe, who worked at the veterinary clinic, brought eggs from his job and they are now mixed up with the regular eggs.
Speaker 1: So he brought snake.
Speaker 12: Eggs, alligator eggs, I stick eggs and supposedly be fifteen penguin eggs. How do you want to handle this pastor for the east eggs?
Speaker 2: Well, I say go ahead and let him. Don't say nothing to the kids, but I'll tell you what though at.
Speaker 1: Him eggs.
Speaker 2: And you don't eat them all the day. I'm gonna be a surprise for you somewhere in the week. You're gonna look up and be a guater walking around your house.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna like it.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know, I don't know whether what you can't do it tell these black people that could be a potential lizard in the house or snake that you can't do it.
Speaker 1: So just let it.
Speaker 2: Let let sleeping dogs lie, deacon and deal with it as it comes. Get get a pet a pet retrieval service number?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know how you call like the people that handle snakes and everything. The penguin is what that they're gonna bother. It's a snake. They're gonna get loose in black with car. That's what you need to wver that pink. That pinkle ain't got no speed and can't hide that good. Yeah, don't worry about the tree with it. That damn snake. They can't get snake and lizard in the black people houses. Might well, my body won't have a bak robber with a gun sitting in there.
Speaker 12: And all right, moving along past, we have a big issue with a big retail collas. We agree that he would play Christ in the church play, but the cross keep breaking due to his weight. He can't we can't keep him on the cross path to eye and hw defos say they don't have any wood that can hold him.
Speaker 1: What did you want?
Speaker 2: Just let everybody walk up to the front and look down on him and do their lines from there. Yeah, because he ain't Christ. Noway, we ain't finna look up to it, but it ain't ho looking it. Who want to buy down in front of big, big as retail. If he gonna be the Christ, then you know we're gonna do we're gonna do a I'll tell you what we'll do. We're gonna do uh carry on the resurrection scene. M after, we're gonna just do add on him and then take retail off the cross down there, get him out for the Yeah, you do it like that because he ain't he ain't who.
Speaker 1: He don't looking at like wh who I think he is? All right, I'm sorry here, it was right on that line.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying Redale ain't finna play here with I don't like people playing the role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better talk. Yeah, yeah, that is fault. But you the one came in here with the complaint. I'm just trying to work it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We're more z Brudi for Botiful Zime.
Speaker 8: You you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, it is time for ask the CLO. The Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building. Are you ready, sir, let's go oh yeah, oh yeah. This one is from Talia in Atlanta. Talia says, my husband and I decided to spice up our sex life after being married for almost twenty years. Back in the day, we'd have sex anywhere. So he had a brilliant idea to have sex in the backseat of our car in the parking.
Speaker 8: Lot of a best Buy.
Speaker 9: The sneaking part was fun and we were almost done when someone yelled on the knocked on the window and it was a parking lot security guard. He yelled, hey, you can't do that here. The security guard is my son's friend. What if you recognized me and tells our son, how do we explain this?
Speaker 1: WHOA worried about?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was with your husband.
Speaker 2: Your problem would be if that wasn't your husband, you can always say, boy, you know good? Hell, well, we wasn't doing nothing in that damn parking lot. I had dropped the French fry down in the crack of that seat and was trying to get down in there and get that thing. That's all that was damn French fry. And I still well, I found I found French fry from last summering.
Speaker 1: That just say that. You know, you didn't that word about it.
Speaker 8: But she was naked though, okay, she was naked.
Speaker 2: It was almost well, I got hot, you know, I was trying to find it, French fry. You got hot as hell in there because it took me so long to find the damn French fry.
Speaker 1: So I just took what was daddy doing? He was naked too looking, you know how your daddy is.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Moving on, Ronnie in North Carolina.
Speaker 9: I'm not using my real name because I would be in a world of trouble if my friend finds out I'm messing with his oldest daughter.
Speaker 8: For the record, she's thirty six and fine.
Speaker 9: I'm only forty two and my friend is much older than me, so it's not like I'm a dirty old man. I have a real attraction to his daughter, and sex is the best because we've known each other for so long.
Speaker 8: She's ready to be honest with her dad, but I need more time. How do I tell my friend this?
Speaker 2: You're gonna get your ass work, boy, Yeah done, but just ass whipping on the horizon.
Speaker 1: That's all right in the future, you know.
Speaker 9: But they're in lot.
Speaker 2: See, she wants to be honest. Well you know now, Okay, let's let's do a little bit of math. She's thirty six. Let's assume he's fifty six. Let's say she had him he was father twenty d Let's say eighteen. Let's say he's fifty four, you forty two.
Speaker 1: The girl thirty six. He ain't gonna handle it right, man, He just ain't.
Speaker 8: Because he doesn't want his friend.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 8: And the Princeship?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, being uh being honest? Now I'll come.
Speaker 2: He keep telling y'all where is this? Honesty is the best policy? Where they keep coming from? How many times have I told y'all about that?
Speaker 1: I don't see.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 1: I keep proving this to y'all over and open and over. Honesty is not the best policy. I am a proponent of this. Don't don't do this? So they should just cad is with you to your grade. Yes, huh, what if it.
Speaker 8: Turns into something? I mean, it has turned into something.
Speaker 1: It's all that's gonna be sure.
Speaker 8: All it turned into what a real relationship.
Speaker 1: That he was saying is he said, just the best sex. That's all he's said that he is.
Speaker 8: He said he has a real attraction to her, and she wants to tell.
Speaker 1: Me a real attraction.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many real attractions listen to this y'all? And all of y'all know this is true? Do you know how many real attractions you got to keep to your damn self?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's where the lying stuff comes in.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, close, Yeah, why you're looking like.
Speaker 1: You're disappointed in the team and I don't even I don't know what is this a damn discussion for which just as obvious. Yeah all right, so then come in the room. You got to leave, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Big in Birmingham, we've moved on.
Speaker 9: Steve says, I've been driving trucks for ten years and I'm ready for a career change. I am trying to lose weight and stop smoking, but it's hard. The reason I want a lifestyle change is because I met a special lady recently and I want to see her more.
Speaker 8: She says.
Speaker 9: She gets lonely when I'm away, so it causes her to date other men. She said, if I'm home, she will be all about me. My kids said, I'm falling for a garden tool, and they told me to get advice from uncle Steve to Clo before she breaks my heart.
Speaker 8: Is she worth my time or not? Clo?
Speaker 1: Well, sure, did he give an age?
Speaker 8: No, but he's been driving trucks for ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you've been driving trucks. Your name is Big Daddy. You trying to lose weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you trying to lose weight because you got this girl you like and stop smoking because you got this girl just like and you and when you away, she says she misses you and it causes her to date other men.
Speaker 1: And if you was around all the time, she could be about you.
Speaker 2: You want to get in a relationship with a person like this, because see this, if you were here, I could be all about you, could be you for right now. You driving off too many times? It could work his way into just Hell, when you went to the store, I was sitting here.
Speaker 8: So I want to date.
Speaker 2: You took your ass down to that store and it took forty minutes. Hell, when was just sitting on the porch talking, so.
Speaker 8: I entertained a gentleman.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would lose weight and quit smoking so I could be health and meet the chicken my dream.
Speaker 1: She may not be it, doll, she may not be it.
Speaker 8: All right, Clo, good advice, good advice. As always, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Jay, it's.
Speaker 9: Time for one of our favorite segments, comedy roulette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do.
Speaker 14: Because Junior is a comedian, Tommy is a comedian. I'm a comedian, and Steve's comedian because we're all four comedians. Since you have four comedians on the show, we take full steps to put them on the wheel wherever the lad's been making funny.
Speaker 15: And why do we do that, Jay, because because Junior is comedian. Comedian, I'm a comedian.
Speaker 1: You who is it now?
Speaker 9: It's you Jay, Tommy, And.
Speaker 8: Let's go no, because you're taking fun out of it.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Number One.
Speaker 9: Things people say who've been in jail a long time. Okay, get this one, guys. Directions that black people give you all right, okay, okay, excuses men say when they're not getting a lot of sex.
Speaker 1: All day.
Speaker 9: Some people say, who don't have cable? That's another good one, all right, spun it. Oh this is unusual.
Speaker 1: It's stopped one.
Speaker 8: Directions that black people give you.
Speaker 14: Definitely, black people give them different directions.
Speaker 8: What do you means, Jay?
Speaker 1: Here you go, Okay, what you.
Speaker 14: Want to do is do you know where the Baptist church used to be? You don't know where it used to be. You're not gonna find it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Direction.
Speaker 16: I know a lot about this because I am black, and so I do have a I do know some directions that black men here.
Speaker 1: This is also a direction when you back it up. Come on, come on, come on, come on back, come on, you come out union.
Speaker 3: You got it on this side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it on. Yeah, come on. Hold what you got That's what you were looking for right there, that's it. Hold what you got? Direction people give. Now, Look, this is what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Now, you want to go down here to the second stop time, you're gonna mend the left right there. Go down to the next block. I don't know what street that is, but go down to the next block. It's the store there.
Speaker 1: Go in that store and ask for Lucky, and Lucky know how to get Come on, see all right is right down there across from Earl Neil. That's what black people say.
Speaker 9: Come on, directions, and black people give you Jake, we're different with Okay.
Speaker 14: You're gonna go down a bit ways and you're gonna see an old man sitting on the porch. If he ain't on the porch, you just keep driving or wait till he come out, and then you make the left right there.
Speaker 7: You you can't miss it.
Speaker 4: I heard that this is a direction.
Speaker 16: Step Black people give what you mean you don't know where we're at. We at the same place where Liddy was shot. Right there, I come you home with him.
Speaker 4: You've been when Liddy got shot.
Speaker 1: I was there, Keith for Shelf down with there with the exact same spot when Liddy got shot. This is what you want to do. Take this road, this road, Take this road, this road it take this road.
Speaker 4: You go down that road.
Speaker 2: Now, this here is is uh asphalt. Now wait till you see a dirt road. You see a dirt road, that way you make your right. You are to see the house coming up on the right side. If you go further than that, you might see a klan rady. That means you went too far. You might want to back it up. You might want to back it up.
Speaker 1: Directions that black people give make a left. When you get down there and see the big black tree that got the squirrels in it, and you.
Speaker 8: Got to be looking.
Speaker 4: Direction here go right here, y'all.
Speaker 14: How much gas you got in your car, Because you ain't gonna make it on half a tank. You're gonna need to have a whole full tank.
Speaker 1: Of gas to get it. Why I got it all right?
Speaker 16: These are directions that black people give you. Okay, you're coming to the fan reunion. Okay, follow the north Star till they running the Ryl House.
Speaker 4: Just follow the north Star.
Speaker 1: To the run in the Hryl House the black people. Yeah, all right, all right, you're trying to get to the bench center.
Speaker 2: You're trying to go. Let me tell you what you need to do. I can't get you there, but I can get you there. But let me do what I need you to do. Take Maine, get your Maine. If you go down Maine. Uh uh, second Street, I think Commerce, Commerce and nine. It's a girl named Glitter. That's the prostitutee right there on the corlet us get Glitter.
Speaker 1: In that car, and Glitter know how to get you to that convention. Thank you Glitter?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Direction, all right, you go all the way down now to you'll see black people no more.
Speaker 1: Then come back two blocks.
Speaker 15: People getting here?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: Coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, it's time now for another round of would you rather, uh, here we go? Would you rather never be able to take a hot shower or never be able to eat fried food again? Specifically fried chicken and fried catfish.
Speaker 2: Well, I never, I never, I never have fried food again. I can't take a shower, hot shower, no hot show. Well, who on a cold shower?
Speaker 8: A lot of people take cold showers.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I don't, but they do. I'm through. I need the shower. I take too many a day. I need a shower. It can't be cold.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, your nephew takes three showers a day.
Speaker 2: Stop letting him tell y'all that taking no damn three showers a day?
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 3: With you.
Speaker 2: You can got radio show, he got radio show, tour, and he got a TV show and a game show.
Speaker 1: When the hell he got time to take three damn showers a day?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Letting him tell y'all this stuff fall? Dude, Hold up, hold, let me paint this picture for you. Got a four hour radio show that he do every day. He got a TV show, he got a game show, he tour, he got kids, he gotta go to baseball games with. He got to go to drums and stuff with. He got family time, and he got a wife. How you take three showers a day?
Speaker 3: He worked?
Speaker 1: Shall I'm letting him tell you that fault. How would you know all that? Because I got molded.
Speaker 3: He got.
Speaker 2: He's got no time for no damn three showers a day. Gotta make this money, man, three damn showers a day. Good if I get hold some how I fall asleep in.
Speaker 1: My office, ain't gonna be no damn shower.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: But rich sitting up in here, Man sitting up here, you just like my stylist Ellie with his little simple ass over overdoing and all this had notion and baby in his damn So get your Let we can go. Man sitting up in here, rubbing all between your damn toes, put some all on your foot.
Speaker 1: Let's go. You take all this damn showers. Man, you ain't that damn queen. We got to go. I do, thank you?
Speaker 8: All right? All right, next one.
Speaker 1: Him tell you that for go ahead.
Speaker 9: But you rather have the ability to read minds? Or did you rather have the ability to move objects with your mind?
Speaker 1: Moving the my object you want to read? I know you don't like me, y'all. I don't need to No, I don't need that. I want to move stuff with my mind.
Speaker 9: All right, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, ladies and gentlemen, get ready. We consulting an expert because we wanted to know the real deal. Okay, Steve is here with his breakup handbook.
Speaker 1: All right, these are things that you need to have in mind after the breakup.
Speaker 2: Most of this is for fellas, because when we take a breakup hard, it's ugly.
Speaker 1: It's ugly out there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: These are things from Steve.
Speaker 2: Harvey's Breakup Handbook, how to act when you break up?
Speaker 1: All right. Now, here's rule number one. You are allowed only one wronk.
Speaker 2: Die. You know how you call them up when you drunk. You only get to one. And it sounds like something like this, Hello is me?
Speaker 1: You know who me is? Don't play with me? You know who me? Don't play with my emotions?
Speaker 9: Is me?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You you know who me is? How many you get one? Get one of them? All right? Now, here's the next rule.
Speaker 2: You are not allowed to roll up on your ex just cause you see the car parked outside.
Speaker 1: The club, the restaurant or church. Don't go on down. You can't do that ship because.
Speaker 2: We broke up here, I can't go in there. If I see a car, you can't roll up on her.
Speaker 4: Is she in that praison.
Speaker 2: Low. Nah, I gotta say you with church later on, but just stay that stay out right. You can't roll up on them.
Speaker 1: Oh that she is. I'm gonna go in now. Yeah, Oh there he is. I'm going in there. You can't do that car. Look at a legendly all right.
Speaker 2: Next one y'all's favorite spot. It's off limits to both parties for at least four months. Nobody else over there.
Speaker 1: Why you get to go to the spot at least four months? Keep it one hundred. Here's another one.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 2: Texting your favorite song to each other is off limit. You can listen to it, you can cry to it.
Speaker 1: You're playing over and over, but you can't send me see what I'm trying to move on and I'm killing you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, all y'all.
Speaker 2: Stuff, all possessions is collected at one time.
Speaker 1: At one time.
Speaker 2: Anything that's left behind will be thrown away by both parties.
Speaker 1: Keep coming over here looking for stuff. You can't keep coming over here.
Speaker 2: I got coming to you in the closet looking for your tank top. It real.
Speaker 1: Here, the big one right here.
Speaker 2: Nobody is allowed to talk to each other's mama, and you can't be friends.
Speaker 1: With mama.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good one, Steve.
Speaker 1: I like that you're trying to pick up some greens and you in here.
Speaker 16: Talking rolling your eyes when I walk in the door.
Speaker 1: Here's the next one. Okay, all parties. She find a new church home. Yes, but yeah, yeah together.
Speaker 4: I love WI.
Speaker 2: All your friends should be divided up equally except the ones you hate.
Speaker 1: You can have him here another one, no posting the new pictures?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you know, like her naked on him dressed up like the damn easter Brook.
Speaker 1: The private What about I'm gonna do. I'm gonna finish this one about the old naked pictures.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, nephew, tell me Bran Fall coming up and we'll finish out scenes break up rules.
Speaker 8: Right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: Right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today, the subject my husband is.
Speaker 8: A thug and a prominent pastor.
Speaker 3: What but uh?
Speaker 9: Right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for snav.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw this one up from my pops right here? Can I have your kidney? Yeah? That was Pop's favorite right there.
Speaker 3: Let's hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach a brother Conley. This is kind of how you doing, bro? This is Deacon Patterson, call him from the church. How you doing today? Uh, Deacon Patterson? Yeah, you're doing finding yourself, sir, I'm doing good, doing good. You know the church is behind you on what you're going through. When we were praying for you, man, we know all about the you know you're going in the surgery on Friday to get your get your painkers removed. So I wanted to give you a call, man, have a word of prayer and let you know that we all are pulling for you, and we know that that the man upstairs is gonna pull you through the success. Will God bless and keep you? Uh that, Deacon, God bless and keep you? Because I tell you I'm going through something here. Me and my wife, we've been talking about it and we've been praying on it. And it shows a wonderful thing to know that your church is with you and and y'all thinking about me in prayer. I I really had to take this this to the Lord. This is a serious thing with me and I ain't never had an operation before in my life, and I know I needed my wife have made it clear, the doctor that made it clear, and I believe I'm ready to go forward with Deacon and we're gonna give the victory to who the victory, which, yes, sir, he's the victory. Let me let me have a word of prayer with your brother col if you don't mind, just bout your head from me. Father God, we ask right now, we ask right now that you touch brother Connley as he goes in on Friday, please put your hands on him. We ask Father that you hold on to the doctor that's getting ready to go and put surgery on it. Yes, we asked that you make sure that the doctor he's got a strong eye on that morning walk with him. We asked that that that he got a steady hand when he got the Scoppel in his hand. We asked that you hold on to it he as he goes into a surgery, because we know, come side the morning now the victory going belong to brother Conley and the Lord, thank you Lord, we know all of it. But we we asked that you take that paincreas and you remove it out successfully, close him back up like it will never been into the end before walk with me. That's what we're asking. We ask your Lord at the same time that they're removing this pancreous Lord, we asked that you reach around his backside, and we asked that you touch his kidney. Lord, touch his kidney and make it hold. Make it one hundred and ten percent. We want you to make that kidney like it's been thet back. It was Deacon. That's Deacon, Deacon who packed Deacon passion. Yes, yes, I ain't they dump, sir. There's nothing wrong with my kidney. Deacon, I'm doing I'm doing fine. The Lordest, the Lordest then made it. Well, he's gonna work on my package. That's what the doctors operating though. They don't me forward, and that's what they playing and remove. So really, my kidney is fined. They did what they called it when they me in my eyes, and everything else is fine. They ain't working on nothing but my package, sir, right right right, Well, let me let me say I'm glad you brought that up. This This wouldn't reason why I call you, uh huh uh of course I did call to pray for you. Yes, you know, because I want to make sure that that that that you make it through this successfully. But what another reason why I was getting around it is here is uh, what I want to ask you, and I know we we you know we've never met face to face. I've seen you a couple of times, like I said, the church, but you've been out most time. Uh well you're with your sickness and whatnot. But now, what what I was gonna ask you was, yeah, and I know this is I hate to come at you and the final hour and you're getting ready to go have certain and all that. But if you don't mind it, if you could see it in your heart to see to do something for somebody else, Yes, Uh, that's that's the last will. You always supposed to have those who right right, And I'm glad you think like that when they go in on Friday morning and and remove that paincre is out. Do you think that that that that they could go in and get one of your kidneys? Because I need one hold hold on just what you say, see see see what else I've been going through myself with a little helment and and I'm wondering if if I need a kidney, and I'm wondering if you can give me one of yours when they go in and get your paint, because they go already have your open. Did you say you wanted them to take one of my kidneys? Yeah, and give it to me because I need one. You need a kidney? Yeah, but what I mean you're already gonna be laying there open them in the mister, you need a kidney. I need help with my pastors. You gonna call me with some flat that. Man, this ain't no work of the Lord. Now you say you're a dicon like I said, dickon patters in my name. But see what I'm asking you? If what can me? Man? Brother Conny, what harm is it? If you already open and laying on the table. Oh, you ain't heard a damn thing I said?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 3: I said, I'll be man, you crazy as hell. Now what I'm gonna have to do. I'm gonna need to call the pastor because here's a going on here. You say you knew you man, the damn new mister. Matter of fact, you too damn new to know who you're talking to. What I'm saying is you have two look like you said, you say they did the MRI. I God, don't give up what I said they did. Man, I got two kidneys. You got to one of your ad bad. That's your problem, mister. Let me tell you something. I'm trying to get well, and you call them with this, You say you a new dicon, You damn show is and you won't be at that church loan. I tell you that because if I ever get close to your sister, we got some riskmen to do. Is it gonna hurt for you to give me one of them kittingers? If both of them, if both them kitteners is good, ain't gonna hit him? Thank him? You ain't getting my kidney? Man, ain't go a huad? What's wrong with you? Say? Man? All I'm saying is, if you're gonna be opening laying on the table, what is it gonna hurt? I got me mold. Now you're gonna till themm moote me laying on the damn table? What kind of a play you in charge of? Mister? Let me tell you something I was. I need to meet you before I get to the hospital, and maybe I can help take got that damn bad getting in yours. I can tell you that we out, you won't feel a damn thing. I got that I'll be damn if you gonna call and talk me out of one of my damn kitteness. Man, I'm trying to live just like you, trying to let you know it. Take care of me, because what you talking about it ain't got a damn thing to do with Jesus. You can catch my and get off my phone, that's what you can do. Can I say one more thing to you? What is you listening to me? Man? I to listen to you, and you ain't talking about nothing that's got nothing to do with what's going on with me. Mister you running a game. If I could get to you, I put land in your can I just say one more thing and then I'm gonna let you go. And you're listening for what that's just left you timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your daughter. Oh Lord, have that girl. Lord have mercy, Lord have much Jesus and you all right, brother gouds Man, You have made me use language that I swear I don't know nobody. I heard my neighbors them using that got and stopped a long time ago talking that away. Please forgive me, Lord him Mersey, whoa yo I'm gonna have to Lord, have mersey. My heart is time painting here, Lord have mercy. Jesus, this ain't me, This ain't me. And you I'll tell you what I enjoined Steve Harvey. Isn't this if you told me I do, Brother Colly, I gotta ask you one more thing, man, What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land. It's gotta be It's gotta be y'all. It's gotta be y'all here. I don't stee Harby Morning Steve Harvey Morning Show. Lord help us. I ain't gonna forget it now.
Speaker 2: I prayed that thing at the beginning. I was praying that thing now, yeah, yeah, you know if you why are you open? It's you open? They just reach around now and let me get one of them kidneys because I need one that you don't mind it get smooth cussed out by a deacon.
Speaker 1: Ain't none wrong. That's it up next to Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: My husband is a thug and a prominent pastor. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 1: See that. Buggle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Nephew's subject My husband is a thug and a prominent pastor. Okay, Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been married for seven years. I'm forty three and my husband is thirty eight. But he acts like the world owes him something and always has a chip on his shoulder. He is argumentative and I wanna be thug. He grew up in a rough area and he had to make it out of a hood on his own. But he won't acknowledge that he's in a much better place spiritually and financially now. He will preach a good sermon on Sunday, but Monday through Saturday, he curses, drinks, and he's a womanizing thug. He curses like a sailor, and he loves to brag about fighting and who's behind. He could whoop if he had a chance. He's cheated on me twice. The second time it happened, I checked out of the marriage. I would love to divorce him, but I can't because he is my sole source of income. I got laid off in April of last year, and I'm having a hard time finding a full time job. He stands in the pulpit on Sunday's while I sit amongst the two or more women he slept with at the church. A few sundays ago, a female church member approached me and said my husband made inappropriate remarks to her. I told her that she should tell her husband. A couple of days later, my husband came home and said he got into a verbal altercation with the lady's husband, and I acted surprised.
Speaker 8: My husband was flustered and embarrassed. I'm thinking all of the men in the church need to know what he's up to.
Speaker 9: The two church members he slept with are married, and I think their husband should know what my husband has been doing. Should I start a war at the church or leave.
Speaker 8: Vengeance up to the Lord?
Speaker 9: Well, I'll say no, definitely, don't start a war at the church. And the first lady, you know, the Bible does say vengeance is mine. You know that vengeance is mine saith the Lord, so you already know the answer to that. The question is what are you going to do? I mean, I'm trying to figure out how you're still with him.
Speaker 8: He's a hypocrite.
Speaker 9: He's supposed to be a changed man, and you know all of that practice what he preaches every Sunday. And you know, of course, I'm not saying that he should be perfect, because you know he's still a man, of course, but nothing in the letter says that he's a man of God except for that he goes Sunday and preaches and preaches a good sermon. But after that money through Saturday, you know he's all in this thug life or whatever he's been trying to do. You say, he's a womanizing thug, but then you're dependent upon him financially, so.
Speaker 8: That makes it hard for you to lead. He's a cheater.
Speaker 9: You've been humiliated every Sunday when you see these women's faces. Your man is sexually harassing women at the church, and and just wrong. He's just wrong on every level. I mean, you can't change him, but I guess, you know, I guess you should be planning your escape. I mean I say escape because you got to get away from him at least for a little while.
Speaker 8: You got to do something.
Speaker 9: I mean, he's not showing any signs of stopping, he's not showing any signs of remorse or anything.
Speaker 8: And he's being very disrespectful and self destructive. You know, really trying not to.
Speaker 9: I do ask you this, Try not to make any emotional decisions like telling the husbands. You know, like you said at the end of the letter, let God handle that. You just continue to look for a job because you know something is going to give eventually. See if you have any friends or family members you can trust that maybe can help you. And in the meantime, maybe you could suggest counseling. I doubt if he'll go, maybe you can suggest that. But definitely you have to change your situation, your pattern, what you're doing, so to start.
Speaker 8: Saving up if you can, you know, get a.
Speaker 9: Little part time job or something you're looking for full time. But you gotta get out of there because this is not healthy, especially for you.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 2: You know this letter right here, it starts off as a major conflict, just the subject my husband is a thug, and a prominent pastor. What Okay, let's just deal with the he's a pastor part because he's really not a thug. He's really really not He's nothing in this letter he does is thuggish. I'm just but but he's supposed to be a pastor, So let's get with the conflict right away. He acts like the world owes him. First of all, you took forty three and he thirty eight. What did he say to you to get you in the first place? I don't even understand this here, But that ain't what the letter's about. But let me show you the conflict of him being a prominent pastor. First thing, he acts like the world owes him something. Here's another one. He always has a chip on him shoulder. Here's another one. He's argumentive, and last but not least, he's a wanna be thug. How the hell did he get to be the pastor?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, just these four qualities right here? How did he become a prominent pastor? He grew up in the in the rough air, had to make it out the hood on his own. How many you know how many of us got that story?
Speaker 1: Three on this show? Three on this show that Damn everybody I know that's anything.
Speaker 2: Damn there got that story. Tell all of us on this show, got that story. So what is he talking about? He don't acknowledge that he's in a much better place spiritually.
Speaker 1: What I can't tell you. I'm just let it just too much with all Right, here we go.
Speaker 2: He will preach a good sermon on Sunday, but Monday through Saturday he cusses, he drinks, and he's a womanizing thug. Okay, now let's let's let's go back. He's your husband and you're putting up with the cuss in to drinking and womanize. He cutses like a sailor, loves a brag about fighting, hold on and who's behind. He could whoop if he had a chance.
Speaker 9: We'll have part two of Steve's response coming twenty twenty three minutes after the hour subject my husband is a thug and a prominent pastor. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shopping for life insurance can be daunting, but Globe Life makes it easy. There's no medical exam, just a simple application that can be completed in a few short minutes. Globe Life also has a fast approval process and coverage amounts of up to one hundred thousand dollars. Call Globe Life Today for a quick free quote at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred, or go to Globelifradio dot com.
Speaker 8: Again. That's one eight hundred two five fifty four hundred.
Speaker 9: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject My husband is a thug and a prominent pastor.
Speaker 2: All right, the prominent pastor has these following qualities the world. Oh, he acts like the world owe him something. He always got a chip on his shoulder. He's argumented, and he's a wanna be thug. You're married to him. He worked his way out the hood, but he won't acknowledge that he's in a better place because he wants to hold up this little thug mentality for some dumb ass reason.
Speaker 1: He'll preach a.
Speaker 2: Good sermon on Sunday, but Monday through Saturday, he cusses, drinks, and he's a womanizing thug. So he has a lot of women, and obviously you know this cusses like a Salem. He loves a brag about fighting and who's behind. He could whoop if he had a chance. You always got your chance to jump on somebody if that opportunity it's available. Twenty four seven. You just going over there and start to fight, if that's what you want to do. He just talking, He running his damn mouth.
Speaker 1: He ain't whooping.
Speaker 2: Nobody asks. But this dude right here is worse than that. Now you said he's cheated on me twice. The second time it happened, you checked out the marriage. Then you say I would love to divorce him, but I can't because he's my sole source of income. Okay, now we have to deal with this part for a second. So I understand that. I mean, look, don't think I don't.
Speaker 1: So I got it. You you ain't got no means of taking care of yourself and everything. I get it. I'm not naive to that. But now let's go over what you have to swallow to have this roof over your head and car to drive. He acts like the world owe him something.
Speaker 2: He's argumented, got a chip on his shoulder, He's sleeping with women at the church. You know about it, and you got to de with all that if you want to keep having the key to that house. I just I don't is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Is it worth it?
Speaker 2: You know? I would love to divorce him, but I can't because he's my sole source of inquer I got laid off in April last year, having a hard time find a full time job. He stands in the pull pitch on Sundays while I sit amongst the two or more women he slept with at the church.
Speaker 1: Woo you you bad girl. You you you're a bad girl. Man.
Speaker 2: You use use a bad girl, and you gotta swallow a lot. Look, I don't know where your relatives at. I don't know who you could move in with temporarily. I don't know if you think you're walking away from something and leaving it to somebody else. But you ain't got nothing else. I mean, he's doggish, man, This dude is doggish. But here the one that got it. A few sundays ago, female churchmen approached me and said, my husband and made an inappropriate remark to her.
Speaker 1: You told her you should tell her husband.
Speaker 2: A couple days later, my husband came home, said he got into a verbal altercation with the lady's husband and acted surprise.
Speaker 1: What happened to all that ass whooping he was gonna die. Remember that? Remember that. You know, if you really wanted to whoop somebody ass, this was the perfect opportunity.
Speaker 2: Dude up in your face accusing you of something, you probably gonna act like you didn't do.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna act like you didn't say it.
Speaker 2: You got to because you're the pastor because you can't admit it, because you know if you admit you did what you said, you know this dude gonna light into you.
Speaker 1: So your little husband is a little coward.
Speaker 2: Now, my husband was flustered and embarrassed once again?
Speaker 1: What happened to this ass whooping he been wanting to do? See the man approached you. Now you flustered in the back. Where is all when you come home? Give me one? Come on, Jack Johnson, show me something. All right?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of all the men in the church that need to know what he's up to, the two church members he slept.
Speaker 1: With or married, and I think that husband should know what my husband has been doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, your husband has been talking about whooping a lot of people's behind. But if you go to these women, husband and tumness, hen, he's sure gonna be involved.
Speaker 1: In the ass who was there, and he ain't gonna want neither one of them.
Speaker 2: But they gonna do something to your husband, see you, they gonna do something to him then, So I agree with Shirley. I don't think you should say it to them. I think the bigger problem for you is what you gonna do. I think that's the bigger problem. I think your situation you should start focusing on you. You've already checked out the marriage. It ain't much of a marriage. What you're willing to lose you don't have.
Speaker 1: You don't have.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: He's disrespectful, he's misleading, he's overbearing, he's the bully pool pit, he's abusive to you.
Speaker 1: He treats you any kind of way. And if I were you, I would just find a way to remove myself from that situation. All you got to do is gone by your business. You ain't got to do nothing.
Speaker 2: You can't stand in the pul pit claim to be God's man and be doing what you want. You might be getting away with it to them people, but you ain't getting away from God. You walk away from this, Go set yourself up, Go stay at the relative's house, get out of that situation. Because the London Bridge is falling down.
Speaker 9: Yep, all right, post comment, Thank you Steve and Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast Done demand. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, there's a new study out and researchers have identified a strong sign of lying is mimicking the body language of the person they're lying too, a liar and a copycat. The title of a new study now published in the Royal Society's Open Science Journal could later lead to application applications of the theory in criminal justice. Wow, So Steve, Tommy and Jr. What's your physical tell when you're lying? I? Can you not?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you not?
Speaker 1: Look at Why would we sit here and tell that right there? Why would we do that? We know I'm I ain't got no tail. I lie to you dead in your faces. I ain't no tail, ain't.
Speaker 2: You can't ever bust me on the original line. You can go days and do some fact checking and come up with the truth. But the moment I'm telling the lie, very very.
Speaker 1: Girl? What what tail? Right now? Sure?
Speaker 8: Color is your shirt?
Speaker 2: But is it?
Speaker 8: Is it it's leopard.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Have you ever seen when? Have you ever seen a black leopard?
Speaker 8: That's the jaguar.
Speaker 1: Jaguar. Wipe your camera off.
Speaker 8: You're just gonna go with the like.
Speaker 4: Right down.
Speaker 1: I got to keep it going. Have you ever been something?
Speaker 2: Have y'all not immediately let me ask you something. Y'all probably y'all ain't never took a polygraph before?
Speaker 1: You never took you took a pograph? Hell yeah, what a comedy.
Speaker 2: Take the tail it take. I didn't become a comedian until I was twenty seven. I didn't get famous at this till I was thirty eight. Ply, have I ever took a product? Have federal charges you?
Speaker 1: Please? You have them gone. I've been cleared. I'm fine. It's been way more seven years. I can't get on none of this year.
Speaker 2: I took your past, every line, my ass off.
Speaker 1: The time, lie right to his head.
Speaker 8: You need to go on first forty eight or something.
Speaker 1: The only thing got me was that video surveillance. I was standing there right there with the dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when the truth, that's.
Speaker 1: How you get good at it. Shirley and caler.
Speaker 2: What you have to lie when you don't have to lie that get that gives you the expatise at it, y'all, wait till it's time to lie.
Speaker 1: No work on that.
Speaker 8: That's a horrible liar. I'm a horrible life I really am. I really am. I'm the worst.
Speaker 9: All right, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, So guys, here's a question for you. Do you have a hiding place in your home to just have a few minutes alone?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: I mean everybody should have some place, some little getaway place that they can have some me time. For instance, some women like to have what they call a she shed or a small room that they can read in or just chill in.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 8: I love the bathroom.
Speaker 9: Men usually go into the garage or their man cave or the basement or someplace. Do you take an extended break in your home hiding place? Do you do it every day?
Speaker 1: Is the question?
Speaker 9: Or does your family know not to disturb you when you're in your favorite room or you're hiding place. Come on, Steve, I know you take time for yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've always done that.
Speaker 2: I go to San Diego lead a house. Yeah, get the hell out. Can't follow me down there, Damn. Grandkids know how to use the elevator and everything. I'll be damn, I'm going to Sandy Egg.
Speaker 8: It's beautiful there.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it is just they're not there. You got one. Yeah, I left.
Speaker 8: I will be in my bathroom for out words.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was in the bathroom in the bad.
Speaker 9: Because I have a TV in there, and you know I do my makeup, you know. Yeah, I don't mean the water.
Speaker 1: You don't mean the toilet.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I don't spend most.
Speaker 1: Of my time. I spend most of my time in the bathroom.
Speaker 8: No, no, not there.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to be the outer part. Yeah. Yes, that's a separate with the bathroom. I got my TV right in front of the toilet and a computer. Oh that's how you go from now, that's how you I don't.
Speaker 2: Miss nothing because when I'm watching the game, I just get up and going in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It's on the wall right in front of you. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: That I ain't nothing up a little high where you can keep your head up. You don't want to look even keep your head up. Your digestive track is more open, slight.
Speaker 8: What about you tell me.
Speaker 1: I'm in my theater. I can get away from the theater. Did you hear that, rich ass? Yeah, yeah, you said a rich asd statement. I ain't saying that. You said, my kids on my grand baby's on the elevator. I ain't saying nothing about your elevator in your house. I ain't no. I know you did say that. I was going to because I ain't.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, t you got the rooms thought I hated limited.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well July passed his elevator on my theater. Hey, Junior, which one of your rooms in your house is your theater?
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's hear from the poet, I have a theater.
Speaker 1: What I had to do is take some some drapes and put him on the side of the TV.
Speaker 8: Make my ass a field with the.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna make a theater. Hold on, y'all, come out. The kitchen's gonna hit you. I'm gonna make a field. That boy that Paul told be nice.
Speaker 4: I ain't me.
Speaker 1: I go to my theater thoroughly. Never nothing. I can't say nothing.
Speaker 8: How many seats in the theater.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you so many. They can't find him in there. You'll shut up, Steve, where is that in this theater? Go down front? See if he's down now after the theater, I better take my hand down. I ain't gonna look in the bric and to see it be up now. Donay ask me where I go to get away? That's all I said.
Speaker 8: Man, well the Lord is still blessing.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know you had.
Speaker 1: If you're talking to you like you have one, I got change. I talk to you. How are you talking to him?
Speaker 8: And frod like he had no thea Now he got a thief.
Speaker 1: I got to change. I talked to him.
Speaker 8: Man missed the nephew.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, missus, nephew, what time you go down.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 1: Oha?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What so, Steve?
Speaker 8: In case you don't make it to San Diego? What what room in your home do you go to? Where do you go?
Speaker 1: I'll go all the way down to the basement. Just down there though, down there this little man cave.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 9: Oh, okay, all right, are.
Speaker 4: You coming up?
Speaker 9: More of today's trending stories on the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and we'll be back in twenty minutes after the hour, right after this what man, the yeah.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 9: According to the Washington Post, getting hot and sweaty between the sheets can feel like a workout, and several recent studies look into answering is sex exercise. Researchers in Spain study couples and found that sex counts as moderate exercise as it revs up the heart rate and burns calories, but just how much varies widely.
Speaker 8: The amount of time people spend.
Speaker 9: Having sex also varies, with young, healthy couples going at it for an average of thirty two minutes, while couples with health conditions last about nineteen minutes.
Speaker 8: So here's a question for you, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me right, Yeah, go back to health conditions. That's why I'm in nineteen.
Speaker 9: You're a ninety minutes, all right, So come on, sexy guys, do you consider sex the workout? And do you ever look at your fitness tracker to see how many calories it burns or your heart rate?
Speaker 8: That's the question.
Speaker 1: Okay. I can't have nothing on me when I mean, I can't have no extra cords or nothing. I got.
Speaker 2: Caught on the sheet of none of that. I can't have nothing to throw my rhythm off. I can't hear no long go off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Warning, warning, you're in the red. You're in the red. You're a heart riding through. Yeah, you're dying. You are dying.
Speaker 8: Okay, you had it coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour. We'll play around it. Would you rather right after?
Speaker 1: This is this guy? I don't know him.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, it's time now for another round of would you rather?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 9: Would you rather never be able to take a hot shower or never be able to eat fried food again, specifically fried chicken and fried catfish?
Speaker 2: I never, I never, I never have fried food again. I can't take a shower. Hot shot, hot shot? Well, who on a cold shot?
Speaker 8: A lot of people take cold showers. I don't know how, I don't know, but they do.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I'm through it. The fried need the shower. I take too many a day. I need that shower. It can't be close. Today.
Speaker 8: Your nephew takes three showers a day.
Speaker 2: Stop letting him tell y'all that taking no damn three showers a day.
Speaker 1: You got stuff with you.
Speaker 2: You got radio show, he got radio show, he tooled, and he got TV show and a game show. W the hell he got tired to take three damn showers a day, y'all, letting.
Speaker 1: Him tell y'all this stuff fall.
Speaker 2: Dude, we know heower, Hold up, hold me paint this pretty.
Speaker 1: Fore, he got a four hour radio show that you do every day.
Speaker 2: He got a TV show, he got game show, he toured, he got kids, he gotta go to baseball games with. He gotta go to proms and stuff with. He got family time, and he got a wife. How you take three showers a day.
Speaker 1: He worked?
Speaker 2: I'm letting him tell you that, fulk, How would you know all that? Because I got more than he got. He's got no time for no damn three shows a day.
Speaker 1: Gotta make this money, man, three damn showers a day? Good? Well, I get home sometime I fall asleep in my office. Ain't gonna be no damn showers.
Speaker 2: Now. Sitting up in here, man, sitting up in you just like my stylist Ellie, with his little simple ass, over overdoing and all this ho notion and baby in his damn so get your Let we go. Man sitting up in here, rubbing all tween your damn toes. Put some all on your foot.
Speaker 1: Let's go take all this damn showers. Man, you ain't that damn clean. We got to go.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right, all right, next one'll let him tell you that for go ahead.
Speaker 9: But you rather have the ability to read minds? Or would you rather have the ability to move objects with your mind?
Speaker 1: Moving the object you want to read? Mind? I know you don't like me. I don't need to read you, my man. No, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: I want to move stuff with my mind. All right, you walking down the street, I move that mail box.
Speaker 1: Over in front of your ass. You can watch your learning.
Speaker 9: Oh man, come forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day and we'll get some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, here we are, Steve, last break of the day. It's been a great day.
Speaker 1: What a day.
Speaker 3: What a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a crazy day today.
Speaker 9: So Steve, now it's time for you to take us home with your closing remarks.
Speaker 2: My closing remarks today are going to be based around the value of yourself. I think this is important. Tommy sent this to me, you know, a billboard, and it really triggered me to think. And I'm gonna share that with you. But it all pertains to the value of yourself. This can pertain to you in terms of reaching your goals, your dreams, all in business, and this is for you to consider in the relationship of love. It is amazing to me while I talk to people and people talk about how they're being treated and handled it and represented and dealt with, and how they can't seem to get nobody to see they value and they worth.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting the bit going, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You can't try to get someone to see something in you that you don't see in yourself.
Speaker 1: It starts with you.
Speaker 2: You know, you all heard the saying beauty is on the inside. It's not just skin deep. That's true. Confidence is not an outward emotion. It's something that starts from within. Everything starts from within, and it exudes and and and and manifest itself in the outward shape of form. So if you want people to value you, you must first value yourself. I tell my daughters all the time. You can train a man how to treat you well, Daddy, how do you train a man You just don't accept bad treatment from him. If you don't accept bad treatment from him, little girl of mine, then.
Speaker 1: Guess what he can't keep giving it to you. A person can only treat you the way you allow them to do it.
Speaker 2: If you don't accept a man coming to pick you up late all the time, but you stop going with him every time he late, the next time he want to go out with you, he got to be on time.
Speaker 1: Now. If he don't want to be on time, then guess what. You don't go out.
Speaker 2: You've trained him how to treat you, and if he don't line up with what you want, then guess what he not for you. At least you don't have to be mistreated the way he want to treat you by simply not allowing him to.
Speaker 1: Treat you anyway he it wants to.
Speaker 2: You cannot have high value for yourself and expect someone else to have a high value of you. That goes into same thing with business. You can't go in and ask for a raise if you don't think you deserve one. What would cause you to walk in there and ask for a raise if you don't think you deserve one, if you don't have the facts to back up a raise. You can't want more money just because you don't spend all the money you had.
Speaker 1: You got to go in there and.
Speaker 2: Ask for a raise because you can show value to the company. You're worth this much more to the company. The company has become this because of you. Then you can show your value. Then you can go in there with a raise, and you can go in there with some confidence with the raise. It happens with goals and dreams. If you aim too low, your problem is you might hit it. But I'm gonna say that for tomorrow. So it's what you think of yourself, how you value yourself, that matters most. Now, let me tell you, or was sent to me. Listen to this real careful, because this is gonna register with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 2: If you aren't being treated with love and respect, check your price tag. Maybe you've marked yourself down. Is you who tells people what you're worth. Get off the clearest rack and get behind the glass where they keep the valuables. It is you who tells people what you're worth. Get off the clearest rack and get behind the glass where they keep the valuables. Stop acting like you a sidewalk sail. Stop acting like you can be picked up at the swap meet. Stop acting like you belong in the Junkyard. You a new car, don't act.
Speaker 1: Like an old car.
Speaker 2: I don't care how old you are to somebody. You got to be a new car. Stop putting yourself on the sales rack. Clearly you deserve full price. If you lower the value for yourself, that's what we'll pay for you, and that's how we'll treat you, and that's how we respect. If you don't respect yourself, if I see you constantly disrespecting yourself, then you're gonna turn to me and demand respect.
Speaker 1: How how does that work?
Speaker 11: Be?
Speaker 2: That be a coat where they got to lock on it. See, you can't take me off the rat and just try me on. No, that ain't how this work.
Speaker 1: See. But now you go over that to that valuable section in the store. You know everybody been to Macy's.
Speaker 2: You got that stuff where you got to go get a salesperson to come and unlock it for you to even try it on. That's cause they don't put a value on that. Or you can going over there and just put the little shirt on. T shirts ain't locked up. Anybody can get one if you steal this T shirt. It ain't that big a loss. That ain't a four dollars, pack of three. Come over here by the swede, Come over here by this first stuff. We got locks on this stuff right here because it had value. We know it has value, so we can't just let you try to stop letting people just try you on. You got it, put a value to yourself, maintain it, you determine your value.
Speaker 1: Don't let other people do it. You do it all right. Those are my closing.
Speaker 8: Drop the mic, drop the mic, baby.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tommy, appreciate you. Pimp needed that.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show