Speaker 1: Felicia is a new player with a ten year old child, and that ten year old child has a dream.
Speaker 2: What's that dream?
Speaker 1: Dreams of one day hearing his mother get humiliated on live radio playing a trivia game.
Speaker 2: And who am I to say no to a child?
Speaker 1: Say no?
Speaker 2: Don't say no, Jeff, Let her live that dream?
Speaker 1: Fulfill that dream, Felicia, are you ready to make your child's dreams come true? Today? If that's the dream, I think I'm looking at squashing You. Don't humiliate yourself just to help your child. No, I think I won't fall on my sword today.
Speaker 2: You're really confident. I like that, Felicia.
Speaker 1: It's a good lesson to your kid that you're not always going to get what you want in life. Yes.
Speaker 2: True. I sing that song to my kids all the time. You can't always get so angry because I'm already telling them no. And then I followed it up with that and they're like, you are terrible anyway, Just a tip on how to drive your kids crazy. There you go.
Speaker 1: Rift will go out in the studio and think of some more tips for child rearing. While she does that, let's go over the rules, everybody. It's thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat broke out right if.
Speaker 2: You want to win? Are you ready, Forelicia? Yeah, goodly? Your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what out of This World Dance Move? On TV thriller Boeing is making a brand new Air Force one. Does it cost more or less than two billion dollars more? What's the top part of a guitar called the headstock, the head stick or the.
Speaker 2: Topper the head stock? In the US? How often is a census conducted tenures?
Speaker 1: What type of animal is a camel omnivore herbivore or carnivore herbivore? According to Disney, how old was Alice in the movie Alice.
Speaker 2: In wonder Land fifteen fifteen?
Speaker 1: There, Okay, Brook's gonna come back into the studio. Good work there, Felicia. You says on my screener here that you're going to New Mexico soon for a hot air balloon fest?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? What does that mean? They do it every year and it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: It's hundreds of hot air balloons. All in the air once. It's incredible. Yeah, are you flying one of the balloons?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, but it's on my bucket list to ride one.
Speaker 2: So that's as a friend from high school and that was her hobby. Air Yes, hobbies in the nineteen twenties were really crazy. That's awesome. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready. Here we go, Brooke, your time starts now.
Speaker 1: On this day in nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what Out of this World Dance Move?
Speaker 2: On TV.
Speaker 1: Boeing is making a brand new air Force one. Does it cost more or less than two billion dollars? Probably more? What is the top part of a guitar called a headstock, the head stick or the topper?
Speaker 2: Very head head top? I don't know. There was none of the options in the US.
Speaker 1: How often is a consensus conducted every four years?
Speaker 2: What type of animal is a camel omnivor herbivore? Carnival? The camel is an omnivore? No, No, all right, answered, We're gonna going.
Speaker 1: Over to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose I love it.
Speaker 2: Crack absolutely cuckoo crack. All right, Felicia, you got four corrected.
Speaker 1: She smoked me, am bro, you wouldn't let me get that camel correct?
Speaker 2: Question correct? What with or without the carambl question questions we got to.
Speaker 1: You've bressed your child dream of getting humiliated on the radio.
Speaker 2: By Felicia High.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers for everybody on this day. In nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed his famous Moonwalk dance.
Speaker 2: Move on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the world was never the same after that. Boeing is making a brand new air Force One. It costs more than two billion dollars three point nine billion. It is the most expensive airplane in the world by far. Wow. The top part of a guitar is called the headstock that sucks. A census in the US is conducted once every ten years. A camel is an herbivore, and Alice in the movie Alice in Wonderland, according to Disney, was seven years old.
Speaker 2: When she went down.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Elesia, Congratulations, you beat. You get one hundred dollars plus just for playing. You win a four pack of tickets to Paw Patrol Live playing the Fugit Sound region.
Speaker 2: April fifth through the seventeenth.
Speaker 1: Paw Patrol Live is coming to McCaw Hall, and you and three others will be there as they face their biggest challenge. For more info on tickets, go to Pawpatrol live dot com. My kid's gonna love that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Felicia, congratulations. I'm really disappointed at myself. I'm gonna go sulk at my desk now. Oh, no, worries.
Speaker 1: Don't worries.
Speaker 2: Next time. You don't feel bad at all. Wow, God, your heart.
Speaker 1: First time comes away with the win. That's how champions do it. Felicia, well done. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.