Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning in podcast form. Here we are. Yeah, it makes us trendy, I mean really yeah. All right, the full show starts right now.
Speaker 2: No better time than the present to shout out our hero of the week. It's Broken Jeffrey in the Morning. Make sure to follow us wherever you get your podcast. By the way at Brooke and Jeffrey. But today's hero is actually an entire police department in Murrietta, California.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: They were dealing with a tricky situation at the start of the year when a new law got passed restricting how law enforcement agencies can share photos and mugshots online.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting because the people's privacy and they haven't been proven guilty necessarily.
Speaker 2: Basically, the images of suspects who are involved in nonviolent crimes are prohibited from being shared. Okay, so the police department was like, hmm, we need to figure out a way around this.
Speaker 4: This is what they're putting their energy into their Facebook page.
Speaker 2: It's worth it listening. You need to go to our Insta stories to see this have broken.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should do that right now, because you.
Speaker 2: Know, when they do, like the police lineups. Yeah, so there. They've now replaced all the heads of the suspects with lego heads. So I'm showing my host a picture of it right now. But there's five dudes standing in a lineup next to each other. All of them have different lego heads on.
Speaker 4: So they they just like photoshop the lego head on top of the photo so you can't see the people.
Speaker 1: But the faces of the lego heads are so funny too.
Speaker 4: There's like one guy smirking and sweating, another guy freaked out.
Speaker 2: Which lego head looks the most guilty to.
Speaker 1: You, brother, number yeah? Number one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the downturned eyebrows. My god, it's so good. Although the one with the red beard.
Speaker 2: Number four, I have number four pinned. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It looks too cool and collected has been that lineup.
Speaker 2: Too many times. He's a mastermind anyway. By doing it this way, they can still keep the public updated on what's going on in their local community while still technically abiding by the new law that protects the suspects identity.
Speaker 4: They just want to post about the petty crime and put a picture up so that they can get shared.
Speaker 2: Basally, people deserve to know that there's a crime that happened. But look, we have suspects. Who's he gonna be reveal?
Speaker 1: Lego is not going to be happy. This is any.
Speaker 2: Publicity's good publicity, even for Legos. So congratulations to the Murrietta Police for shim around the legal system. That's how you become our hero of the week. Now let's move on. We're going to get into the shot collar question of the day with someone who would look fantastic in a Lego head, our own digital Jake, Take it away, Jake.
Speaker 5: Twenty two years ago, on this day, the world of reality TV was changed forever when The Bachelor premiered on ABC. Oh my god, one man dating twenty two gorgeous women half his age, all at the same time. It's a concept that Leonardo DiCaprio refers to as a typical Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So to celebrate the premiere of The Bachelor, today, will be quizzing you on famous celebrity bachelors who are currently available in a brand new Balenti twenty is gonna kill this.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: She has pictures of all the bachelor's with their shirts off.
Speaker 7: She still drew in.
Speaker 2: She has the advantage though each of.
Speaker 5: You will give me a number between one and twenty, and I'll tell you about a famous Hollywood bachelor.
Speaker 2: You just have to identify him.
Speaker 5: So let's start with a woman who's become a local favorite of all the bachelors.
Speaker 2: That's Alexis. Yeah, Alexis.
Speaker 5: Give me number one through twenty please, number five.
Speaker 2: Alexis.
Speaker 5: This former superhero dated Jessica Beeal for five years in the early two thousands, and like any Hollywood megastar, his current girlfriend is sixteen years younger than him. Named that bachelor.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I can't think of any superheroes right now, which just terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean more than.
Speaker 8: Sixteen years younger. They're not that old, are they are they?
Speaker 1: I think they're in their forties. Like the Chris.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're thirty five, you can date a twenty two year.
Speaker 8: Old if you're Chris Hemsworth the store right, Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Go Chris Hemsworth, Alexis, said Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect. I'm looking for Chris Evans, Captain.
Speaker 1: America sixteen years younger.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: They all do American way under brook Brook. Give me number one through twenty please, let's go sixteen, said Leonardo DiCaprio. Brook, This bachelor just turned fifty three years old. He worked as a daycare teacher in college before moving to Hollywood. Since then, he's had major success in both television and film, and famously starred as someone Mad. But in real life, he's going to be quite happy.
Speaker 2: Name that bachelor.
Speaker 1: Oo Okay. My first guess is John Ham. Is he married?
Speaker 4: Because he said someone mad and he was in Madman?
Speaker 9: He is?
Speaker 7: He is well documented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna go John Ham.
Speaker 2: Brooke said John Ham, that is.
Speaker 5: That's correct. Brooke got that right away. Mad is in the show mad Men on AMC.
Speaker 2: Brook's still in it. Jose turn alright, I need a number one through twenty.
Speaker 7: Please, let's go three.
Speaker 2: Jose.
Speaker 5: This current bachelor recently turned sixty years old. He's been featured as People's Sexiest Man Alive twice, and even though he prefers to swimming pools to get his physique right, he has been spotted in multiple oceans.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 7: My first instinct was George Clooney.
Speaker 1: He's definitely married to them all, that's right?
Speaker 10: Yeh?
Speaker 7: Or cheat on her enough to be considered sing.
Speaker 1: And Maggie McConaughey is married too.
Speaker 4: He's been married to his loving because I think she was like a hairdresser.
Speaker 8: I thought it was the movie Oceans.
Speaker 1: Is that what he's talking about? Oh maybe?
Speaker 11: Okay, I never saw that, and I'm talking like this like a whiteball, what up?
Speaker 1: And it did it?
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna give a shout out to one of my favorite people in life, Jack Black.
Speaker 5: Jose said Jack Black, that is incorrect. Alexis was on the right path though it was a star of the Oceans movie.
Speaker 7: Pitt Brad Pitt, Wow.
Speaker 2: I forget he's single because I, oh, yeah, sexiest man.
Speaker 5: All right, Jeffer, you need to get this right otherwise Brook's gonna win this Bachelor edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I a number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Please twenty please number twenty.
Speaker 5: This celebrity bachelor says he's hoping to find love when he least expects it. He's only thirty six, and the program he's most known for broke cable TV records with seventeen and a half million viewers. Now that's something to sing about.
Speaker 2: Name that bachelor broke cable TV records. Nothing's breaking cable TV records. Anymore. Nobody watches TV. Well, no, like seventeen million, that's like nothing, So this must have happened like ten years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ryan Seacrest probably claims he's still thirty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: No, he's like fifty.
Speaker 2: Did Walter White sing in Breaking Bad Walter? There was that one musical episode? O way, I know the voice? The voice is Cable TV. Yeah, the Maroon five guy is notoriously good with women. Must go with Adam Levine.
Speaker 1: Really is he?
Speaker 5: Though Jeffrey went with Adam Levine?
Speaker 2: That is incorrect.
Speaker 5: I was actually looking for zach Efron sing in high school.
Speaker 2: Musical Out of the day.
Speaker 1: That means, Brook, You've won today's.
Speaker 2: Blentyenty.
Speaker 1: It feels so good.
Speaker 2: Brook is the master of the Bachelor's so she gets to choose who get shocked, and they're gonna be singing respect by Aretha.
Speaker 4: Frank, I've definitely given it to my apprentice, Alexis, you know, because well.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching you about all the single men.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, r e sp CC find out what so much.
Speaker 1: Do we apologize to all of Aretha's family that.
Speaker 2: Alexis? That's your shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and I have some unexpectedly good news to share.
Speaker 1: Today that doesn't happen very often.
Speaker 2: Let's go because Brooke came to me recently and said, jeff we don't talk about men and their issues enough on this show. Is there a way that we can fit in more guy problem talk?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love that?
Speaker 2: And sure enough. Survey of millennial men just came out, and it's a little bit surprising, but seventy two percent of dudes say they're anxious about how their body smells on any given day care. Yeah, we do look at that. Fifty two percent worried that they have bo and aren't aware of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say, if you think you have it and you're unaware of it, you probably haven't.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just a sign.
Speaker 2: You can smell. Sixty percent say they wish someone would tell them that they smell back if that was the because you think you.
Speaker 7: Would smell yourself.
Speaker 2: Sixty percent of men want that, So Brooke, if you wouldn't mind, can you get up out of your chair and politely smell Jose and allerit him to any unpleasant odors he might not be aware of. Okay, make sure you hit all this, make sure you hit all the sweet spots to armpit's neck. Actually nothing. Twenty five percent of men say they're worried about the smell of their hands, So Jose, you want to get your hands in there too. Let Brook have a will like anything?
Speaker 9: Do they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Carrots for some reason?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a score one out of ten ten being the best smell.
Speaker 1: Dog seven and a half.
Speaker 2: It's a solid sea. Yes, Well look at that.
Speaker 9: Brook.
Speaker 2: You wanted us to do more men's stuff on the show, and we did it.
Speaker 7: Smell the man. Well, I'm not really imagining love boy.
Speaker 1: I love smelling men. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Tune in tomorrow when Brook does the lick test and she licksry redheaded orphan technical director because a new study found it's good to lick a redhead. It's good luck like a lollipop. Well, you're gonna find out for sure tomorrow. Laser Stories is coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that's teaming up with Walmart to sell a brand new affordable breakfast item called a spestost No tastes like real bread, made using ceiling parts from old buildings constructed pre nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: I do love a recycle reuse situation.
Speaker 2: And it's gluten free table. Buy your family a loaf with Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other queas and farts just this first Laser Stories out of Georgia. Thirty nine year old Philbert Kank is upset at his moving company.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Philbert.
Speaker 2: He was relocating to a new mobile home across town and claims one of the movers stole his adult themed, racy set of bedroom dominoes.
Speaker 1: That is so much description for one item.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're wondering what those are. I'm not gonna tell you because I still regret the Google.
Speaker 1: Search thing, so we don't want to look him up.
Speaker 2: But after initially reading the story, I can only say it's a set of twenty eight dominoes with fourteen adult stimulating rewards attached to them.
Speaker 7: So the domino says something and then you do that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little bit of fun, a weird way to play dominoes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it seems like more of a gag gift than something you actually notice going missing from your house.
Speaker 4: He's using them, I mean, Philbert, let's be honest. If you're using them, he probably using them by yourself to ask.
Speaker 2: Philbert Cank immediately noticed and called the cops to report the thefts.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the cost of that, like twelve dollars.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like a family heirloom.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, That makes sense.
Speaker 2: He said he saw a mover place the racy set of dominoes and a few other items off to the side, including an iPad, and then before the mover left, he went back over to the area and that's when he noticed they were gone. The Philbert told the police that if the mover can be found, he does want to press charges. Apparently he's contacted him off a questionable ad on Craigslist and decided to use his services because he had the best price around.
Speaker 1: Again, I feel like this is all on Philbert.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I can't trust this guy who charges one dollar an hour, who am I to try?
Speaker 12: Right this?
Speaker 2: Next Lazer Stories out of San Diego Beautiful. Twenty one year old Joseph Holt was working at the Marriotte Marina when he spotted a Lamborghini yacht sailing into a private dock.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that was a it existed.
Speaker 7: You just combined two ultra rich things.
Speaker 2: Yes, the owner was trying to stop for less than a minute just to pick up another person a Lambo.
Speaker 7: He probably can't stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's when Joseph had to tell him the bad news. The rich guy was not allowed to park at the private dock.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, Yeah, you should understand. Yeah, you had to go to a public marina for sure.
Speaker 2: The yacht owner's response, he started yelling over and over, I will kill you.
Speaker 7: Nobody reasonable?
Speaker 4: Are you telling me the Lamborghini owner wasn't a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Shocking Witnesses even noticed the yacht bro pound his fist into the palm of his hand, telling Joseph, this is what I'm gonna do to your face.
Speaker 7: Smash so mad the old school.
Speaker 8: That's what.
Speaker 1: I better stop that now.
Speaker 4: Future Chin does sound like a bro, Hey, don't say that.
Speaker 2: According to the police report, Joseph said he was trying to hold himself back but couldn't stop from flipping the rich guy the birds. Good for Joseph, and that's when the yacht owner took out several hundred dollars bills from his Wallace threw them at Joseph.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but that is the coolest.
Speaker 1: Awful.
Speaker 7: You look like a jerk, but how cool.
Speaker 2: Police were called, but Joseph decided not to press charges. He told the local news station rich people like that will have karma someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they will. But you know what making him that?
Speaker 4: If it makes you feel better, I can guarantee that lambo guy is definitely over compensating for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this next lazer store is out of dating headquarters. Imagine you're on a first date with a dude who's smart, funny, good looking, and maybe the.
Speaker 1: One Oh wow yeah, happy.
Speaker 2: You with me? Now, imagine they're wearing a door the Explorer baby bib and it's way too tight around his Are you still interested?
Speaker 10: Why answer the question?
Speaker 1: Even if they're maybe they're eating a crab. You know you need a bib.
Speaker 2: I say it because a poll just came out of three thousand Americans from all walks of life.
Speaker 1: And they asked about Dora the Explorer.
Speaker 2: They asked if a poor fashion choice or too it would make them say no to a second date.
Speaker 1: You just went to Dora Bib.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say, I know it doesn't make him say no, because is the one thing.
Speaker 1: You could fix.
Speaker 4: That's all the other things you can't do it jack about That's true.
Speaker 2: Here's the results. Only thirteen percent said it wouldn't matter at all. Yeah, fifty six percent said they'd factor it in, and thirty one percent said total deal breaker.
Speaker 8: Okay, how far back you're starting, Oprah?
Speaker 1: Like, are you fixeding the one thing or the whole album?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: The ensemble?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, maybe his clothes go missing one day and you don't know that.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if he's wearing a door of the Explorer Bib, I feel like there's underlying issues that you should be touching those.
Speaker 1: Red flogs more than a fashion choice.
Speaker 2: The black people say they wouldn't even go on a second date if that person seemed like a great match for them. So here's the top fashion choices people see as big red flags on a first date. Number five ripped skinny jeans.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, especially now, the skinny jeans aren't as you know, it feels like the Ed Hardy T shirt of the.
Speaker 2: Twenty ten Totally the whites. The number four oversized sunglasses, especially if it's nighttime. Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I always feel like that just means they're doing drugs.
Speaker 2: That should be a red flat not a cool thing. Number three crocs not.
Speaker 4: Cool to crocks on a date.
Speaker 2: Showing up to date. Number two a full designer outfit head to toe. Yeah, gap one in four think that that's a turn off with a full designer outfit. And the number one fashion no no, that will instantly ruin your date with someone is if that person is wearing a full track suit. Whoae, No, it's not nice.
Speaker 1: What if they have some chest hair coming out at the time on zip?
Speaker 2: Just nobody likes anybody in a full tracksuit anymore, although it is the opposite in the animal world. If this guy showed up wearing a tiny little tracksuit with gdy bitty CrOx on his oh, he has definitely gone home with me. That yes, I mean Laser storys has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 9: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In this envelope, I have the results that we've been waiting for.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 2: These are not the results from your free clinic. I know you were holding your breath there for a second. These are the results from our producer. Because I asked him to give us three words to describe today's featured voicemail.
Speaker 1: Messages, he'd have it.
Speaker 2: So now for the great reveal, let's open up the letter. The three words are cringey, hilarious and boon dongle? Is boon dongle word I.
Speaker 1: Need to said attachment I use for my computer.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just the dongle, but.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's got boone on.
Speaker 2: It, boone attitude. All right, Well, congratulations to all the voice messages that you're about to hear when we play them. Cringy, hilarious and boon dongle all coming up brand new loser line right after this.
Speaker 9: You wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the loser line.
Speaker 2: Goodby, Just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and a man dressed as King Arthur approaches you with this charming pickup line. Excuse me, milady, but are you an iron rod? Because if you are, I could hammer you on my concrete slab. Whatever you do, resist the urge to tell him to stick his sword in a stone and instead tell him, is that the black plague in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see him? That's when you give them the number to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one next.
Speaker 10: Hey, it's full disclosure. I didn't tell you this when we met, but I was actually married for seven years. It was a pretty conservative situation and I kind of kept myself bottled up. But that's over. It's definitely over, which is good news for you because currently I'm in my skank shave and I'm proud to say that it's been awesome. I'm not saying no to anyone. So yeah, I'm not sure when you bump this to happen, but call me literally anytime. I'm ready anytime.
Speaker 2: That's how you make a man feel special, right there.
Speaker 7: I don't say no to.
Speaker 2: Anyone, quasi moto dealers, my own relatives. It's a yes all around.
Speaker 4: She's having a fun time for every.
Speaker 2: Well, usually it's something that you point back to you, like that was my face. You don't know it's like, you know what, I'm starting it right now, gets are open. Whoever wants to come in.
Speaker 7: In the middle of my rock Bob want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate her living in the presence.
Speaker 9: Good for her.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, deb, So I just want to check to see if you like still interested in the modeling job we talked about.
Speaker 2: I just think I just think it'd be really really huge.
Speaker 9: It'd be a really huge hit with the community.
Speaker 2: And like, like I told you that this would be like a minimum cost to you.
Speaker 7: You just need to paint your legs kind of like.
Speaker 2: Brownish, maybe with the acrylic paint, you know, when you.
Speaker 13: When you come over, I'll paint.
Speaker 2: Like the rest of you like a dark green, you know.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I really just think you'll be the coolest human tree I think that they've ever seen.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: Hopefully we'll win a prize and and I think we will.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just it's just art.
Speaker 6: You know, next method.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we just heard from Brooks sol me. He loves art, loves trees in the outdoors.
Speaker 4: And I will say I did think that got less creepy he went on at the beginning.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, no, I think this man truly believes in this.
Speaker 4: You know, you've seen those like ladies that are dressed like butterflies and they're naked and then all of a sudden, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what he wants. I'm gonna go with more stick art for this dude, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's actually nice to hear from a guy who appreciates quality art on this show. And if you want to be cultured in the fine arts just like he is, then head over to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, where you're going to see some of the most bold abstract art out there, including a video of Alexis turning herself into a human pizza. It's Delivery, It's Delexis. And also we have your favorite Loser line clip with a week on there too, every single week like this one.
Speaker 6: Next mesod Jared, I gotta admit it's kind of dude to try to scam me, but you are by far the most convincing one. Oh my god, so duh I give you cash? What the hell was I thinking?
Speaker 10: So I'm there.
Speaker 6: Obviously in the clubs dancing waiting for you to get back with our drinks. You never did of course you never did.
Speaker 9: What the hell.
Speaker 10: Was that fifty.
Speaker 6: Bucks really really worth being a part likeaer with no integrity squad?
Speaker 14: I hope you get robbed.
Speaker 4: Oh, next message, Okay, I mean that's one reason to never pay for your own drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, let the guy do it for you.
Speaker 2: You can say that, but call me crazy. I think they have a chance. You meant to steal her heart but accidentally stole her wallet. It was a simple misunderstanding, got it.
Speaker 11: I was trying to make you about other girls drinks with her money.
Speaker 2: It's a smart man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Next message, what's up, baby girl?
Speaker 9: Hey, you looked good last night and you knew it. You knew it too, didn't You.
Speaker 7: Had on that dress and them heels.
Speaker 9: Listen, let's say you and me tonight.
Speaker 5: Track.
Speaker 7: I'm on the gun phone.
Speaker 2: Hey track, Hey listen.
Speaker 11: Uh, I'm gonna have to call you back, all right, but let's say we're gonna make those plans, all right.
Speaker 9: I want you to dream of me.
Speaker 14: Do I bug you when you're on the phone?
Speaker 9: Yes? You?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Not only is that his wife, but that's his wife. For a while, I.
Speaker 1: Thought wife that really wouldn't care if he was cheating.
Speaker 7: Is that one of your girlfriends? I hope it is just them.
Speaker 2: I respect him for choosing the girl on the phone over the trash. Yeah, don't let a man choose the trash over you. Yeah, you know you're work, then trash.
Speaker 4: You get the loser line, jeff Remember that actually talking to a woman.
Speaker 2: There, it's still respected. Remember you can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok. You can hear all your favorite loser lines right on there. We're gonna do a phone tap right.
Speaker 9: After this brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's happened to millions of people. You meet someone off Tinder, schedule a date for the next night, and find out, yikes, they're a lot different than what you expected them to be. Most of the time, it's how they look where it doesn't really match up with their photos. But we're in radio, so today we're gonna have jose just do a surfer broie voice and pretend to be really into something that he definitely did not mention on the dating profile. You're gonna hear it. That's a little teaser for you. It's your phone tap right now on the twenties. Hello stop, sup.
Speaker 14: Hello sup girls.
Speaker 11: Bryce from Tindertown. When we were chatting last night, I remember.
Speaker 12: Sorry I had a different number.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, no, you're right. That's actually the bench phone number.
Speaker 12: The bench phone number.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're off the bench girl. Congrats, you're in the starting lineup now.
Speaker 12: I didn't even understand that.
Speaker 13: What did you say?
Speaker 11: Don't worry about it, it's whatever. Look, i'm picking you up tomorrow night. I guess what I'm picking you up in.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm going to give you a little hint and see if you can figure it out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that a motorcycle?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 7: Earth to Julia.
Speaker 2: Do you hear that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: I mean yeah, it sounds like a motorcycle.
Speaker 11: Oh and by that, I mean, oh for two.
Speaker 2: Come on here.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm gonna put my phone up to the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 10: No, you really don't have to.
Speaker 7: Take off without me. It's gonna take off without me. Rest in peace to ears, like all the ears everywhere.
Speaker 12: I literally don't know what vehicle you're doing, Like why are you doing this?
Speaker 10: That's enough, Like I'm that's annoying.
Speaker 7: Did you get it? Though, and I said rest in peace to ears, It's.
Speaker 10: Like, yeah, no, it was really okay.
Speaker 7: You didn't laugh. So like I'm starting to wonder if we're on the same page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 12: Actually, what you just seem different, like different than how I thought you would be, like cooler you mean, I just mean, like like very different. Like your tone's just different.
Speaker 11: I just thought so it's like, if I'm listening correctly, it's like every time I read the engine, you're getting a little hot, and I'm just I'm distracting.
Speaker 7: If anything, What gets in your pants?
Speaker 11: Girl, dude, it's like that petals like a feather, you know, take.
Speaker 7: Off at any moment.
Speaker 12: This is great, but I gotta I gotta go to hold the phone.
Speaker 7: No, I mean like literally hold it, don't put it down.
Speaker 11: I just like want you to know when we're on our way to the movies tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 11: There's like some fred in the slow lane, you know, doing the speed limit. I'll lay this on that bad boy.
Speaker 7: We're stunting, bab do you feel is it felt?
Speaker 10: I honestly think this is a mistake. I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 12: I don't think this is gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Girl, Say nah, say it ain't so say.
Speaker 12: Naw right now, I'm not gonna say nah. Okay, I'm telling you no.
Speaker 11: Fine, if we're not going out, then you're not in my top five anymore.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 11: You know who's gonna be upset is Kaylee because she's now well maybe she's gonna be happy she's in the starting five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know your friend Kaylee.
Speaker 11: Sorry this is my real voice, by the way, but but yeah, Kaylee set you up.
Speaker 7: For a prank phone call?
Speaker 10: Are you kidding?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not joking. Well I was joking, but now I'm not sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is actually Jose for the radishow Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 12: God, you guys got me going. I was spinning out for a minute, spinning.
Speaker 7: Out exactly.
Speaker 11: In studio balk A love girl.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, I got really worried for a minute that I was actually gonna have to go on a date with that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 11: No, if I picked you up for the movies, I'd probably make you drive and I'd sit in the backseat.
Speaker 7: To Actually it's not probably you'd have to pay. I don't. I don't make a lot of money.
Speaker 11: Actually, I may need some money for this call.
Speaker 9: Wake up every morning mornings on the Twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In today's second day call, we conducted a little mini experiment with Brooke regarding a few of the guys that she's dated in her past. And this is something we've never attempted before. I don't think Brooke was expecting the results of it, but I will say this, the numbers don't lie.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're going to stick to it? May no like what is wrong with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, maybe it's gonna help us understand the unusual mindset of one of our listeners when it comes to finding himself a suitable match in the dating world. You're gonna hear it coming up in a brand new Second Date update. Right after this Second Date Update, We're going to do a fun little experiment here that's exciting. Before you got together with your husband, Mike, think about the last couple guys before him that you dated. I need you to rate them based on their attractiveness, just simply one to ten.
Speaker 4: The last two, Oh, they're both well, no, okay, one of us are changing in your head. I'd give one of them an eight, and then I'd give one of the other ones when he showered five.
Speaker 1: Unshowered, I go, okay, so we had really greasy hair.
Speaker 2: Now, a recent study says, if you average out the numbers of your ex'es, that is what society deems your number is, so Brook you would be a solid five.
Speaker 4: I don't actually argue that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't think you would. It's like you are what you eat, you are who you've dated. And one of our listeners may be dealing with a numbers crisis in his dating life. His name and I apologize if I pronounced this wrong. Is it thom t h O M.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there's an h.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, So according to your email, it says that before the date, you considered yourself to be a six, but afterwards you considered yourself a four. Now why do you feel that way? Did you fall face down on an escalator? What's going on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 14: No, I mean when I went out with her, I thought she was a six easily, but she's like not calling me back. So now I'm thinking I'm a four.
Speaker 6: You know you.
Speaker 2: You can't lock down a six. Then yeah, what is that right?
Speaker 4: We just like put it out there that no woman, no matter where you actually think they stand, should ever be called anything but a seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, at least off to their face. But she's not on the phone right now, so we're allowed to be.
Speaker 1: Why do you think you failed?
Speaker 14: I have absolutely no idea. I mean, look, I didn't put in like a ton of effort. Maybe that was.
Speaker 1: It's one big clue there.
Speaker 7: Listen, I don't know what her name is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what her name is? Do we put that much effort in? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Tory?
Speaker 2: Is it Torri? Or is it Thory? With an? It's just yeah, okay, where did you meet Tory?
Speaker 14: Dating app? Which I normally it was? It was weird, Like I normally I kind of aim higher, I'm going after seven to eighty.
Speaker 2: Hear them out?
Speaker 14: You got to wait, listen. I mean that was the thing. I've been like kind of going after these sort of I guess aesthetically more beautiful women. But it wasn't really working. So I was kind of like, well, you know, I'll go out with this girl. She's probably six.
Speaker 4: I feel you do you always think of people on this rating scale?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, all men think that way. Surprise flash. We think beautiful women are beautiful.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 4: That's different than rating every single person.
Speaker 1: You mean, okay, so here's my question.
Speaker 2: Women do this? I know women rate guys.
Speaker 4: I don't rate people in my head, Like, yes, I find them attractive or not attractive for sure, but I don't play.
Speaker 2: Was one of your boyfriends? Was the other one? You don't rate people? Okay, I guess you.
Speaker 9: Can.
Speaker 1: I just ask them a question, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm curious because it doesn't sound like you are attracted to this woman, and it doesn't sound like you're interested.
Speaker 1: Why are you calling us getting into to her?
Speaker 14: I mean it's not as if I wasn't like unattracted to her. I mean we were definitely getting along.
Speaker 11: I guess there's people you keep around.
Speaker 1: He's being rejected and he hates it, you know what I mean? Like it's a what you can't have things?
Speaker 7: That's true?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I mean, look, we just went to like a dive bar. It wasn't like we did some big fancy dinner. I wasn't exactly willing to spend a lot of money on it.
Speaker 2: But if I don't know, if she was a seven or eight, then you would have gone the extra mile and like paid it.
Speaker 14: I probably would have.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's for you.
Speaker 4: Were you nice to her when you were on the day, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: Did you compliment her a little bit?
Speaker 14: I mean, if we hung out and we laughed every once in a while, it was kind of cool. The one thing that was kind of strange. I mean, I guess after we had been drinking a little bit, like went to the bathroom and I came back and I was going to give her like a surprise hug, but she was she was sitting down on a bar stool, and I kind of like gave her a hug from behind, and it was almost like I got her in like a little headlog.
Speaker 2: You're standing up and she's sitting So yeah, a lineman isn't right.
Speaker 7: He didn't really put her in a hand.
Speaker 1: No, my husband's height.
Speaker 4: It's like whenever he hugs me from behind, it is literally like a chokehold.
Speaker 1: And I hate it. I hate it so much.
Speaker 2: Did you let go after thirty seconds consciousness?
Speaker 7: Literally false sleep?
Speaker 14: I gave her like a little NUGGI you know, kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Like the are you joking?
Speaker 1: No, that's a joke.
Speaker 14: No, it was just like stupid quick.
Speaker 7: That's a little friend.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I would never call a man bag.
Speaker 4: I don't care if he was a twenty on whatether scale you're working on.
Speaker 1: And gave me a noogie.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're a proud Brook, You're a five. You don't get to choose like that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: She went with what was her response to the new gie?
Speaker 14: Yeah, look, she seems startled at first, but we had been drinking, so it kind of she just off and we just got back to talking.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: I'm sure when she realized it was you, everything.
Speaker 4: Was okay, and her mood didn't change, like shouldn't become more icy or cold towards you.
Speaker 14: And to be honest, I didn't really notice because I was sort of like not as interested anymore. I'd sort of lost the desire to have taken any further.
Speaker 4: I was like, Eh, whatever, am I trying to be a jerk right now?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 14: Look, I mean I'm being honest with you. That's totally how it was. On the date, I was just like not into it. But then when I got home, it was like I realized, out of all the dates I've been on, and all the dates that I don't like, I kind of liked her the.
Speaker 4: Most was that she was the best of the worst, right right, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm really concerned with myself that I followed that.
Speaker 2: Position that some of us have been in many, many times. So okay, how long has it been since your date with Toy?
Speaker 14: Then it's been a week.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Have you tried to put any effort in since it doesn't sound like you put any in it initially?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, look, I waited about four days and then I called one. I didn't leave a message or anything. I just hung up and then I texted her after that.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, good. And they say romance is dead.
Speaker 2: Well, some people might think they're coming on a little bit strong.
Speaker 7: Let it ring once bro ring.
Speaker 2: But we'll see how Tory feels because we're going to come back. We'll call her directly.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really excited to hear her opinion of this situation and maybe.
Speaker 2: We'll maybe we'll have her rate you see if you guys act want to hear everybody, and then we'll rate everybody in this room.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back not healthy.
Speaker 2: It's a rape fast when we come back for your second date update. Right after this second date update, we got an interesting situation on our hands here with one of our listeners Thumb spelled like Tom but with an h in there, and to a few of us on the show, it sounds like he only wants another date with this woman Tory because he's kind to board, or.
Speaker 1: He's being rejected and hates that. I can't decide which.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem that into her, at least according to some people in this.
Speaker 1: Room, according to him.
Speaker 2: To me, he said that, well, I don't know how he feels personally. It sounds like he is passionately in love that's trying to play it kois.
Speaker 1: He told us that he was being honest like eight times, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what a koy person would say. That tricked me to true because there really weren't a lot of highlights to cover from their dive bar hangout, except for when he tried to hug her from behind and accidentally put her into a mini headlock.
Speaker 1: That's a huge highlight. I mean, I'm more a low light for her.
Speaker 2: It's kind of playful flirtiness there.
Speaker 7: It's not well to some it could be almost like the I do kiss. It's very cute and romantic.
Speaker 2: That's the potential for it. Anyway, we're hoping to help cure Thomb of his you know, eternal boredness and get him another date with here Brook. Is there anything disparaging you'd like to say to Thom before we begin here?
Speaker 1: I feel like I covered it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything left?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What I want to ask him is if he is going to be embarrassed if he gets rejected on the radio.
Speaker 14: No, honestly, not really.
Speaker 7: Okay, good, no pressure.
Speaker 2: I mean she's already basically rejecting you as it is. Sure can't be rejected.
Speaker 14: I don't know how you know how much else I can worry about that if it.
Speaker 4: Happens, okay, right, well usually so you just don't care about that either, Okay, we're just full apathetic.
Speaker 2: I can sense the passion in Tom's voice. Raight, sorry, tom My bad?
Speaker 7: What if Thom's just killing time with us right now? He's like, Man, I'm kind of bored. I'm just gonna call this.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but let's get it done. We'll see what she asked to say. I'm gonna dial her number right now.
Speaker 14: You ready, you guys, are you asking me that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, okay, never mind, let me just focus on Tori here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so many emails and this is the one we chose to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, Brooke, we're not going to turn down the chance to interview a hard four on his data self admit. So here we go. This is for Tho.
Speaker 14: Let's call her.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, we're looking to speak with Tory.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is her.
Speaker 1: It is a dumb joke.
Speaker 2: Tory, what's up? You're on the radio with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 14: Hey, Torri, Hi, it's weird.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna get a lot weirder a second.
Speaker 2: We don't know that for sure. We do want to try into your personal life, just the tiniest bit and ask you about a date that you went on the other day with a guy named Thomb.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: You probably met a lot of thombs, so this one, uh, he was the one that took you to a dive bar.
Speaker 13: Yeah thomb Okay, I remember him.
Speaker 4: Weird, he's weird or it's weird that we're calling.
Speaker 13: No I, it's weird that you're it's weird that you're calling me right.
Speaker 2: Well, we're just trying to ask in general, how you felt about the date and how you felt about Thomb himself.
Speaker 13: I don't know, he's.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, fine.
Speaker 1: Fine, Okay, you're going to ask your Alexis on a scale.
Speaker 2: Let's not let's not go to the super that's just weird. Okay, I don't want to hear that. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: What you want to ask. Like, we want to get a sense of how you really feel about Thomb. Is there like a chance that there might be another meetup?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess he did like text me.
Speaker 13: I just I never texted him back.
Speaker 10: It was a fine day.
Speaker 13: I mean I didn't really seem like he wanted to be there, but like I didn't really want to be there.
Speaker 4: Either, So okay, why didn't you want to be there?
Speaker 13: I mean, it wasn't like a bad date, It just wasn't a day.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I guess I've been like going back and forth on how I feel about him. Okay, Like part of me is like I can probably do better. Then there's another part of me that's like, is it even worth trying to find somebody else?
Speaker 4: You know, like, don't settle, don't settle for follows our listener he's asked us for help.
Speaker 1: I don't want him to settle either.
Speaker 2: He also, I just you didn't say that.
Speaker 7: To him, okay to her.
Speaker 4: Is there any highlights or low lights, any moments from the date that really stand out to you?
Speaker 13: I mean not not really, Like I haven't even really thought about him.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you haven't thought about him?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Just like you know, you have an experience, it's like eh, and then you just kind of like go about your life and don't give it much attention.
Speaker 7: Maybe no highlights is a highlight?
Speaker 2: Like that's actually in itself that's interesting.
Speaker 13: I mean, wait, are you guys asking me?
Speaker 2: The similarities are actually pretty striking. I know that confusing, and I like, I can't wait to see the fireworks that explode out of a conversation when we tell you, toy that Thumb is actually on the other line right now, listening to this conversation. Oh yeah, and he wants he wants to jump in and talk to you.
Speaker 14: Huh hey, yeah that stuff.
Speaker 2: So we're just going to back away and let you two love birds talk this out.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, Madic Sorry, I mean, I I don't want to like hurt your feelings. I'm just being honest, Like, I don't know. I just didn't feel like it was that special. Really, no offense to you, like you're a nice guy.
Speaker 14: I mean, look, no offense taken. I agree it was it was fine. It's not like we we didn't hate each other, you know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, I don't know. I mean I guess, like I said, I'm like going back and forth. Part of me is like, yeah, why not? It was like fine, and then the other part of me is just like he's not even on my mind at all that we even went out.
Speaker 1: You know, is this where dating sat? Yeah, this is what's happening.
Speaker 2: Sparks broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I mean, look, I appreciate the honesty, and I'll be honest with you. I mean I kind of only thought about you when this radio show came on. They sort of asked me if I wanted to do the second date call.
Speaker 10: So I mean that's fair, that's totally fair.
Speaker 13: Like I think back on their days, there's nothing like special about our date, you.
Speaker 14: Know, like I get it weird, Like that's what I kind of liked about it, Like the lack of interest, Like there was no drama and like that's kind of not bad.
Speaker 1: That was actually the most positive thing that I've heard any of them say, the.
Speaker 2: Most romantic things spoken on the show.
Speaker 1: Are you guys attracted to each other?
Speaker 2: I thought about very long thought.
Speaker 11: I think you guys are actually perfect for each other. You're madly in love and you just don't care enough.
Speaker 2: Yet the bar is set so so low for both of you, not even that this might actually work.
Speaker 1: I think there is a bar. I think the bar is left.
Speaker 2: Well, let's find out for sure, because Toy, we love to offer you another date with Thom, and we would pay for that date if you're willing to see him one more time.
Speaker 13: I mean, I guess, like the dating apps are just so bad right now. Like I don't know if you guys are on there, but there's just like herves and weirdos and like I had like a group of three things they wanted to add a fourth one time.
Speaker 12: It's just like.
Speaker 13: Rocks out there.
Speaker 10: So I guess, yeah, like why not it.
Speaker 13: Doesn't like her to do another one?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Well? Tom, Well, hold on, Brooke, he may have changed his mind. Let's ask him, Tom, are you still up for this?
Speaker 14: I mean, I think it's great. I mean, I'll take a pre date.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll take and why not? How much worse can it gets? Sure, well, congratulate. I don't even want to congratulate you. It doesn't feel like it deserves a congratulations.
Speaker 1: It's I have never been so depressed at the end of a second day.
Speaker 2: Now it's officially my favorite second date we've ever done. Now that book's depressed. Good work, and you're going out one more time?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Are we done?
Speaker 9: Rook?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey in the morning. Why do I feel like this is going to be one of our highest rated second date calls of all time? Torri and Thomb, I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with you.
Speaker 2: Are you in in twenty years? I feel like we're all going to look back in this moment and say, Wow, Tory and Thomb were couples goals. I mean, forget Zendaya and Tom Holland and Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively given me Thomb and Tory for the relationship.
Speaker 7: They clicked so hard that realize, yeah they didn't care.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, if that's what you want to believe in, is this type of love, then I.
Speaker 2: Don't be jealous, because you'll never feel the type of love that was exploding. Its mean them, you know what they say.
Speaker 7: Sometimes fireworks are silent.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait until there's a marriage proposal. It's like, so, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was thinking like if you wanted to yeah, sure that's fine, and she's like, who are you again?
Speaker 2: Remember if you ever want to get a second day up, they can always email the show. We'll call that person who isn't calling.
Speaker 1: You back, even if you don't really want one, yes, kind of maybe one.
Speaker 2: Just bored, Yeah, will help you out. It's broken.
Speaker 9: Jeffrey in the morning, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years ago, we could have never seen this coming. But now we live in a day and age where you can get literally any item, any product you want, delivered right to your front door in forty eight hours or less.
Speaker 7: Amazing.
Speaker 1: My kids are so spoiled. It took a week once for a delivery. They're like, what is this? Why isn't it here?
Speaker 2: Send it back? I don't even want it?
Speaker 1: An what's your problem?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Literally anything toilet trees, it's crazy, furniture, an O. J. Simpson costume for your dog, sell everything on Amazon, and.
Speaker 1: A little white electric.
Speaker 2: So cute. The only thing you can't get delivered from there is true love, Jeff. I mean cheap love you probably get, but true ones. For that, you need to go to a different website. And we're going to take you there next because it's a brand new Craigslist Misconnections right after.
Speaker 9: This Cuty Misconnections that was staring.
Speaker 2: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is in the Spirit Airlines Elite Members Lounge, which is not actually they do, and it's located in the kitchen of the airport.
Speaker 15: Chilis a working kitchen, yeah yeah, yeah, you do have to run the food out though. The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org.
Speaker 2: We scour that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one titled peak at my Tiny Picasso Man for Woman forties Modern Art Museum. Oh, I'm just gonna read this how I think this guy would probably sound. You may remember me. I was the distinguished, well dressed gentleman you spoke with that was wearing the Gucci monocle and matching slack.
Speaker 7: Please tell me it was a shape of a g.
Speaker 2: We shatted while taking in the contemporary Cuban art pieces.
Speaker 1: I do like some Cubism, honestly.
Speaker 2: You ask me what all the noises were for. I responded by educating you about properly examining works of art, and if it so happens to move you emotionally, then it's strongly encouraged to let out a slight moan or a gurgle of appreciation.
Speaker 1: A gurgle, I've said a lot of time at galleries. I don't think that's actually.
Speaker 7: Is this the Mona Lisa?
Speaker 2: You really love it? You said you thought I was in the beginning stages of having a stroke. Yeah, after checks out, try at thought at the notion fod. I took a gander at you, and then my body made some gurgling noises. In front of me stood a stoic, green haired, real life Mona Lisa with a neck tattoo of a single piece of bacon.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: My feathers were all a ruffle after that. So I offered you a ride home, since you dressed like you had no bus money.
Speaker 14: Oh that was a sat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gurgle guy needs to calm down.
Speaker 2: A little bit, you declined and walked away. If we never meet again, I will always ponder about the deeper meaning of that bacon tattoo. Did it represent your childhood trauma? Or were you protesting to the world about an ethical treatment of hall I will wait for your answer.
Speaker 1: I knew there were such refined people on Craigslist.
Speaker 2: That sign Andrew, let's going your next misconnection titled will you be My Forever? L cappy ten okay woman for man twenties climbing.
Speaker 1: Gym Oh, I get it out.
Speaker 2: You had the face of a younger Matthew McConaughey, but I almost didn't want to get close because I was afraid you'd smell like him too.
Speaker 1: There are some people that look like they smell, you know.
Speaker 2: I was the cutie with the box braid and tried to get your attention by stretching next to you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can touch my knees.
Speaker 2: When that wasn't working, I told you that I'm new, but my dad said I had great feet for a climber.
Speaker 1: Let's not bring our dad into this.
Speaker 2: After that, you tried to walk away, but I grabbed your arm and said, not so fast. Mister dazed and aroused out, You're coming with me.
Speaker 4: I like her.
Speaker 2: I asked you to spot me on my first bouldering session, and I was so proud of myself. I almost made it about halfway up the wall good, but I realized you weren't enjoying the view like I thought you were, So I did the only thing I could think of to get close to you. I screamed, trust full, and wouldn't you know it, I landed right on top of you, my hero. Anyways, I wasn't able to get your name before the paramedics took your Oh my god. I hope you get better soon and feel all right? All right, all right, let's try another fun hobby together. Yours truly, Jennifer, but my friends call me Turnip.
Speaker 1: I just feel like her friend is that bacon girl from the first.
Speaker 2: Just walking in the same circles. His next misconnection is titled Every Kiss Begins with Spray Pepper Spray Man for a woman thirties jewelry store. I was shopping for an engagement ring when you walked in, blonde haired beauty with librarian glasses and proposed to me. Pumps on your feet. No, don't worry, I don't have a fiance or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Why were you shopping for an engagement rate.
Speaker 2: I just believe you can never be too prepared. That's why I was in the store. I was the eager gentleman in the plaid jacket that approached you like I worked there, and asked if I could help you.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 2: You told me that you needed to get your engagement band resized, and I said, no problem. And then I asked you about your personal life.
Speaker 1: It is a problem for her because you're not gonna be able to do anything.
Speaker 2: I gave you a piece of advice. Like my grandmother always told me, one of the keys to a successful marriage is having separate bathrooms.
Speaker 1: Maybe onto something here, I hear more.
Speaker 2: That's when I may have overstepped in my bounds because I asked if you and your fiance use the same toilet. If you do, it could be a sign that you shouldn't go through with the wedding.
Speaker 1: It's all about the toilet.
Speaker 2: Before you could answer, I was escorted out of the building by a very rude security guard who pepper sprayed me when I tried to come back in and say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like that security guard knows this guy's first name.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not allowed within two hundred yards of that store. If you see this, just know I've got two bathrooms in my apartment. One is just for you that I do have to share the toilet paper though. That signed Jonathan, I.
Speaker 1: Guess two bathroom apartments are expensive. You gotta make cuts where you can't.
Speaker 2: Those are misconnections for the week.
Speaker 9: Freaking free in the morning.
Speaker 2: Felicia is a new player with a ten year old child, and that ten year old child has a dream.
Speaker 1: What's that dream?
Speaker 2: Dreams of one day hearing his mother get humiliated on live radio playing a trivia game. And who am I to say no to a child?
Speaker 9: Say no?
Speaker 1: Don't say no, Jeff, Let her live that dream, fulfill that dream.
Speaker 2: Felicia, are you ready to make your child's dreams come true? Today?
Speaker 13: If that's the dream, I think I'm looking.
Speaker 2: At squashing.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: Don't humiliate yourself just to help your child.
Speaker 10: No, I think I won't fall on my sword today.
Speaker 1: You're really confident. I like that, Felicia.
Speaker 2: It's a good lesson to your kid that you're not always going to get what you want in life.
Speaker 5: Yes, true.
Speaker 1: I sing that song to my kids all the time.
Speaker 4: What they hate it so angry because I'm already telling them no, and then I follow it up with that and they're like, you are er anyway.
Speaker 1: Just a tip on how to drive your kids crazy.
Speaker 2: There you go. Rest, We'll go out in the studio and think of some more tips for child rearing. While she does that, let's go over the rules everybody. It's thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat Brooke out right if you want to win. Are you ready, Forelicia?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. On this day in nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what Out of This World Dance move? On TV thriller Boeing is making a brand new Air Force one. Does it cost more or less than two billion dollars more? What's the top part of a guitar called the headstock, the head stick or the topper.
Speaker 9: The head stock?
Speaker 2: In the US? How often is a census conducted tenures? What type of animal is a camel omnivore herbivore or carnivore herbivore? According to Disney, how old was Alice in the movie Alice in Wonderland fifteen fifteen, There Okay, Brook's gonna come back into the studio. Good work there, Felicia. You says on my screener here that you're going to New Mexico soon for a hot air balloon fest.
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 10: They do it every year and it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 13: It's hundreds of hot air balloons all in the air once.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you flying one of the balloons?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: Absolutely not, but it is on my bucket list to ride one.
Speaker 1: So that's a friend from high school and that was her hobby.
Speaker 9: Air.
Speaker 2: Yes, hobbies in the nineteen twenties were really crazy.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Brook, Your time starts now. On this day in nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what Out of this World dance move on TV. Boeing is making a brand new Air Force one. Does it cost more or less than two billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Probably more.
Speaker 2: What is the top part of a guitar called the headstock, the head stick or the topper?
Speaker 1: Very head head top? I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was none of the options in the US. How often is a consensus conducted.
Speaker 1: Every four years?
Speaker 2: What type of animal is a camel omnivorre herbivore.
Speaker 1: Carnival, the camel is a omnivore.
Speaker 2: No, no, all right answered. We're going over to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose I love the crack absolutely cuckoo crack right, Felicia, you got four corrected.
Speaker 4: She smoked me, Ambro wouldn't let me get that camel correct?
Speaker 1: Question correct?
Speaker 7: What with or without them?
Speaker 1: Question questions?
Speaker 11: We've bressed your child's dream of getting related on the radio.
Speaker 1: By Felicia High.
Speaker 2: Let's go over the answers for everybody.
Speaker 3: On this day.
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed his famous moonwalk dance move on TV. Yeah, the world was never the same after that. Boeing is making a brand new Air Force one. It costs more than two billion dollars three point nine billion. It is the most expensive airplane in the world by far.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: The top part of a guitar is called the headstock that sucks. A census in the US is conducted once every ten years. A camel is an herbivore, and Alice in the movie Alice in Wonderland, according to Disney, was seven years old. When she went down the Oh God, Elesia, congratulations, you beat. You get one hundred dollars plus just for playing. You win a four pack of tickets to Paw Patrol Live, playing in the Puget Sound region April fifth through the seventeenth. Paw Patrol Live is coming to McCaw hall, and you and three others will be there as they face their biggest challenge yet. For more info on tickets, go to Pawpatrol Live dot com.
Speaker 10: My kid's gonna love that. Thank you, Awes.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, Felicia, congratulations. I'm really disappointed at myself. I'm gonna go sulk at.
Speaker 1: My desk now.
Speaker 10: Oh, no worries, worries next time.
Speaker 1: You don't feel bad at all? Wow, God, no heart.
Speaker 2: First time comes away with the win. That's how champions do it. Felicia, well done. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time
Speaker 9: Tomorrow, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.