Speaker 1: Right now. It is Monday.
Speaker 2: Reverend Motown, Deacon def Jam are here with church complaints.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We we're here today, Yes, on the Monday gallant symbolized detriputedly, I said, detriputedly, revelized that.
Speaker 1: We are here on big word Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I've been talking with the congregation and my.
Speaker 2: Lady friend and wants me to increase my vocabulary, so all my responses.
Speaker 1: Will be given in big word Monday fashion. Go ahead, deep got made up? All right?
Speaker 3: I don't have any big words, but I do have complaints.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: As you know, pastor were excited to be approaching resurrection Sunday. The congregation is asking Amen, the congregation is asking that we not the not so smart kids not recite they Easter speech on Sunday. There are at least fifteen of them that are that are we concerned about? But of course, sister, what was that? Lordna Davis wants de Andre to do his as you know, he's fifteen and fifth still in the fourth grade, which he definitely wants him to do his speech.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to how many is it, Deacon? If fifteen of them that we worried about, we're going.
Speaker 2: To accept five of them this sun, five of the not so smart ones. Yes, because we can't sit through fifth team. Well what the last year? What tell sister of Donna? The last year it was dipolycholists word dial polcholosist on every one dial.
Speaker 1: Dial, like dial, like you.
Speaker 2: And don okay, dire poly poly mean five dio diapolo.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what you forgot? You forgot your pologists think diapolytologists.
Speaker 2: Diapolytologist, diatologists, patologists, the form of a doctor that them five boys is in dire need of medical assistance diapolydologists.
Speaker 3: You changed it.
Speaker 2: To go with what I knew. Big word Monday is gonna be hard on me. Go ahead, all right, I don't think. I don't think any more responses will be with big words because it throwing out the comedy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: The Easter egg hunt committee has a major problem. As you know, brother Thaddeus Radcliffe, who worked at the vetinary clinic, brought eggs from his job and they are now.
Speaker 1: Mixed up with the regular eggs.
Speaker 3: So he brought snake eggs, alligator eggs, I stick eggs, and supposedly be fifteen penguin eggs. How do you want to handle this pastor for the east eggs?
Speaker 2: Well, I say go ahead and let him. Don't say nothing to the kids. But I'll tell you what though you cart him eggs over and you don't eat them all today, I'm gonna be a surprise for you somewhere in the week. You're gonna look up and be a water walking around your house.
Speaker 1: Oh, you ain't gonna like it.
Speaker 2: So uh, you know, I don't know whether what you can't do it tell these black people that could be a potential lizard in the house or snake, that you can't do it.
Speaker 1: So just let it.
Speaker 2: Let let sleeping dogs lie, deacon, and deal with it as it comes.
Speaker 1: Get a.
Speaker 2: Get a pet a pet retrieval service number ready, Okay, you know how you call like the people that handle snakes and everything.
Speaker 1: The pegs bother me more.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna bother it's a snake. They're gonna get loose in black card.
Speaker 1: That's what you need to do with.
Speaker 2: But that people would that people ain't got no speed and can't hide that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about the people that damn snake.
Speaker 2: They can't get snake and lizard in the black people houses might Well, my body won't have a bank robber with a gun sitting in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, along past that, we have a big issue out with a big retail Collins. We agree that he would play Christ in the church play, but the cross keep breaking due to his weight. He can't we can't keep him on the cross path to eye and how depot say they don't have any wood that can hold him?
Speaker 1: What did you want to deal? Just let everybody walk up to the front and look down on him and do their lines from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he ain't Christ. Noway, we ain't finna look up to it, but it ain't looking well. Who want to buy down in front of big, big ass retail. If he gonna be the Christ, then you know we're gonna do. We're gonna do.
Speaker 1: A Oh I'll tell you what we'll do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do uh carry on the resurrection scene.
Speaker 1: After We're gonna just do ad on.
Speaker 2: Them and then take retail off the cross.
Speaker 1: Now get him there? Yeah? Did you do it like that? Because he he who? He don't look a like who I think he is?
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm sorry here, it was right on that line.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying Redale ain't going to play here with I don't like people playing the role.
Speaker 1: Yeah you better talk. Yeah that is fault you, the one came in here with the complaint.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to work it all right.
Speaker 1: We're more z you brutiful, beutiful Zime.
Speaker 2: You're listening Morning show