Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, get ready. We consulting an expert because we wanted to know the real deal. Okay, Steve is here with his breakup handbook.
Speaker 2: All right, these are things that you need to have in mind after the breakup.
Speaker 1: Most of this is for.
Speaker 2: Fellas, because when we take a breakup hard, it's ugly.
Speaker 1: It's ugly out there. Now.
Speaker 2: These are things from Steve Harvey's Breakup Handbook, How to act when you break up? All right, Now, here's rule number one. You are allowed only one drunk die You know how you call them up when you drunk? You only get to one. And it sounds like something like this, Hello is me? You know who me is?
Speaker 1: Don't play with me? You know who met? Play with my emotions? Who is me? You? You know who me is?
Speaker 2: How many of you?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Get one of them? All right? Now, here's the next rule.
Speaker 2: You are not allowed to roll up on your ex just cause you see the car parked outside the club, the restaurant or church.
Speaker 1: Don't go on down. You can't do that. Ship we broke up here, I can't go in there. If I see a car, you can know you can't roll up on her is she in that prison law.
Speaker 2: Nah, I gotta say you with church later on, but just stay that stay out right.
Speaker 1: You can't roll up on them. Oh that she is. I'm gonna go in there. Oh there he is. I'm going in there. You can't do that. Call look at allegedly all right.
Speaker 2: Next one, y'all's favorite spot. It's off limits to both parties for at least four months.
Speaker 1: Nobody else over there. You get to go through the spot at least four months. Keep it one. Here's another one, Okay.
Speaker 2: Texting your favorite song to each other is off limits. You can listen to it, you can cry to it. You're playing over and over, but you can't send me. So I'm trying to move on and I'm killing you.
Speaker 1: Now. Listen to this, all y'all.
Speaker 2: Stuff, all possessions is collected at one time, and one time. Anything that's left behind will be thrown away by both parties. Keep coming over here looking.
Speaker 1: For stuff, my red hair. You can't keep coming over here.
Speaker 2: I got coming to you in the closet looking for your tank top.
Speaker 1: Keeping it real. You hit the big one right here.
Speaker 2: Nobody is allowed to talk to each other's mama around.
Speaker 1: One, and you can't be friends with Mama. Come home. Yeah, thats a good one. You're trying to pick up some greens and you in here talking rolling your eyes when I walk in the door. Here's the next one. Okay, all parties. She find a new church home.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, yeah, yeah, whip together.
Speaker 1: I Lovesick.
Speaker 2: All your friends should be divided up equally except.
Speaker 1: The ones you hate. You can have him another. No posting a new pictures? Yeah yeah, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Her naked on him, dressed up like the damn Easter.
Speaker 1: But the private what about I'm gonna do. I'm gonna finish this one, all about the old naked pictures? All right? Well, nephew, tell me has the bran Fall coming up and we'll finish out seams break up rules right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show