Speaker 1: It's Easter season, which means there's a decent chance you're.
Speaker 2: What, it's just not a season, but yeah, sure it is. I would say it's spring season, and.
Speaker 1: There it is, and there's a decent chance you might encounter some black jelly beans. I get out of here Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and I bring it up because a recent survey asked people about some controversial foods and wanted to know if you find them icky, nasty or yummy delicious? More fun that guy. So I'm gonna read off the top eight regular foods that people say, you know. And I understand Brook that your palate is different than most refined because of your higher income, But just try to think of the average person and how they feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just like everything.
Speaker 1: Here's the top eight that people don't like. Number eight eighteen percent of Americans say sushi is gross.
Speaker 3: No, I'm you on the sushi train.
Speaker 2: I like it. Do you eat anything besides California Rolls yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And every Crunchy rolls.
Speaker 2: You like the cooked?
Speaker 3: Yes again, baby, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Number seven twenty percent think tofu is ick.
Speaker 2: Oh I had it for dinner last night? You pre well, we bake it so it's crunchy on the outside. But I mean, honestly, tofu just tastes like whatever you season it.
Speaker 1: With, got the we're toe in it and no thanks. Number six on the list is mushrooms. Twenty four percent of people find those disgusting.
Speaker 2: My husband doesn't like him either. He says they're slimy to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are fungus, emphasis on fun.
Speaker 2: Jeff put him in my.
Speaker 3: Mouth like the tofa.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Now we're into the top five here. Number five raisins. Twenty six percent can't stand them.
Speaker 2: What happened? We all ate himist kids?
Speaker 1: The world got better a kid. Number four beats thirty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it with some goat cheese and goat walnut.
Speaker 1: Number three This might surprise some olives thirty two percent dislike all this like those, I don't like it interesting, the green ones, any any type of olive. Thirty two percent.
Speaker 3: Aren't a fan. They nachos.
Speaker 1: I hate that. Number two brook loves this one. Blue cheese forty percent of the population, though not fans of eating molds.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been on a real kick of a fried egg with some blue cheese and sour kraut.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your husband for a year.
Speaker 1: Brook would go onto the show fear Factor where they make you eat the discussion shop and she'd just be like, Wow, my leftover show.
Speaker 2: Eyeballs by fermented food and take.
Speaker 1: The number one controversial food fifty people get this away from me? Is black licorice?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Give it all to me. I do like that.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good, especially that Australian kind where it's not hollow in the center and it's so I don't know, I don't know that kind.
Speaker 1: What about vegemite Australian vegemite bar? You haven't Okay, we have to have it. No, it's rible, it's really is the whole country like.
Speaker 3: That huntry of criminals. Trust them.
Speaker 1: Now we got to move on. Nothing controversial about the shock collar question of this day. Zero percent to ockerate with our own digital jake. Congratulations, man, take it away from us.
Speaker 3: I will get out the streamers and discount Margarita mix. Because today is national make up your own Holiday. It's a day to think of a thing, person, place phrase or food and create a brand new holiday around.
Speaker 2: Day Blood Literage Day.
Speaker 3: I declare already reading it. There's literally hundreds of random holidays that people have officially registered online. For example, October twenty first is National Count your Buttons Day, while June third is International Sloth Appreciation Day, when we're supposed to walk around as slowly and deliberately as possible everywhere you go. Love you. That's why for today's trivia, we're doing a special Strange Festivities edition of plenty of twenty. You pick a number one through twenty. I'll tell you about a random holiday, and you just need to decide if it's been really registered or if I just made it up.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tricky.
Speaker 1: Is smart and funny, so I bet you it's gonna be tricky.
Speaker 3: We'll start with the woman who treats every day like it's Saint Patrick's Day. We just check her thermos. That's Brooke, Fox, bro give me a number one through twenty. Please, let's go twelve. Fantasy Pet Parade Day. It's a whimsical holiday where people dress up there imaginary pets and then parade them through the streets, celebrating imagination in the bond between humans and their pretend pets. Brook is that holiday reel.
Speaker 2: Or made up? I would first they made up, but then my little niece. She had an imaginary owl for a while.
Speaker 1: Brook killed and ate the imaginary.
Speaker 2: Hit it with my car. It's just so outlandish, but I'm still gonna say.
Speaker 3: That it's real. I could see it, Brook said, real fantasy Pet Parade Day is at It's sad. If you thought people did do that, Let's go to Alexis. Alexis, give me a number one through twenty and don't say twelve. Global Dinosaur Disco Day. It's a groovy holiday where people gather to dance the night away in dinosaur costumes with a prehistoric playlist and fossil themed decorations that transforms the dance floor into a Jurassic era discothech. Alet's just do people really celebrate that day?
Speaker 1: Brooke was just singing that dinosaur dancing song the other day. I did it, open the doors on.
Speaker 2: The floor, everybody walked dinosaur dancing song.
Speaker 1: I don't know you dance like a dinosaur in it.
Speaker 2: I didn't dance too okay, So we got a song down.
Speaker 3: People love dressing up in any costume.
Speaker 2: Especially those inflatable t rexes. They're still so funny to be and I still find those the best.
Speaker 3: Ten years running now, all right, I'm convinced. I'm gonna say it's true. Jake Alexis says, Global Dinosaur Disco Day is real. Global Dinosaur Disco Day is.
Speaker 2: Ja, you should start making up holidays.
Speaker 3: I like that. I know I will, but I'm not going to share any of them with you. Jose, it's your turn. Give me number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go eleven because I like to live, and eleven and twelve so far, Jose. The International Underpants Olympics. Every year they hold a two day weekend event in the summer where participants compete in ridiculous challenges while wearing nothing but their fanciest and funniest underpants. Like it. Events range from synchronized sock sorting to the tidy whitey Tug of war. Is that real or made up?
Speaker 1: See? It's funny because it sounds made up, But then you think of like the floor deamand games.
Speaker 2: That just happened. Well. They also do the no Pants Ride, where everybody rides a subway or public transit, naked.
Speaker 3: Bike bike rides.
Speaker 1: They have like Cupid under Rude, So I think people love being in their underwear.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this is true. Jake Jose thinks it's real. If the International Underpants Olympics are made them all up? Is there any holidays on there? Seems like more work for you, jlidays. Jeff didn't even need to answer a question. You've won the fake holiday day. That was plenty of plenty.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to me for not even having to go. So I get to choose to get shot today. It's never happened, and they're gonna be saying and get the party started by pink. Let's go with the person whose birthday we always forget every year. So it's forget Jose's birthday day.
Speaker 3: It doesn't happen to all right, coming up, so you better get this. Body's not that I'm coming out. I'm gone.
Speaker 1: After shock collar question of the day, it's shot color questioning the day day your phone shops coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,