Speaker 1: Well, if you pulled up a chair today, it's our second Tuesday and this is our new speed round at the table with BB and I'm sitting here with my best friend, my rider die, mister Andy Cohen. That's my Yeah, we can it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to redo it. Okay, okay, this is great.
Speaker 1: We've done this a million times on the Beach cab Uber Subway subway fastest particular line.
Speaker 3: Well, I take the c or E from my neighborhood straight to Rock Center area basically to get to Sirious.
Speaker 2: And you do some good stories on Instagram on the subway. Yeah, I like it. Okay. First celebrity Crush.
Speaker 1: Erica Strata those times that's most used app on your iPhone, most use app Instagram Match.
Speaker 2: Do you ask permission or forgiveness? It depends on the situation.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I ask permission and sometimes I ask forgiveness.
Speaker 2: I usually ask for forgiveness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I know the answer to this.
Speaker 2: Can you keep a secret? Yes? I can. You are You're a great You're a great vault. Yeah, now you're a vault. But let me tell you something. I love telling ones. You're so missus kravity.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love I love Also when I am able to share something, nothing makes me happier.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know what, there's no one in this world that likes it more than me. Yeah, I mean we go deep. Quickest way to.
Speaker 3: End a bad date oh well, now I have kids, so it's you know, it's an excuse.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is with kids.
Speaker 3: I don't want to anything like I would never say, oh, my kid is sick because then I think the next day, my kid's gonna wake up sick and I'm gonna say, this is why you don't do this.
Speaker 2: So I think you have to be careful with your kids.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I actually am a very I think that one of the most powerful tools in life is knowing that you owe no one an explanation for anyone anything. So to me, quickest way to end a date is say I gotta go, and don't say why, just.
Speaker 2: Like I have to go.
Speaker 1: Well, no one does that better. We've been plenty of places where I can't. You're like, I gotta go right, and you get up and you leave right.
Speaker 3: So yes, And by the way, if someone asks you, you know, if someone make plans with you and you don't want to go or if you want to get out.
Speaker 2: Of something, just say I can't. I can't. That's it. You know, it's a hard word for people to say. It is guilty.
Speaker 3: Pleasure, dark chocolate or Doritos or chocolate chip cookies with Doritos.
Speaker 2: Three things you'd bring to a desert island music, protein and sun, black protein. Favorite pop star Madonna. Favorite era of music, Oh wow, seventies. That that I thought you'd say.
Speaker 1: Worst part about fame, people being able to make ship up about you and have it be printed and reprinted as truth completely. Greatest inspiration, greatest inspiration, My greatest inspiration.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a great inspiration to me.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. Yeah, okay. So favorite favorite movie, Oh my God, Broke Back Mountain. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: Favorite television show mash just kidding. Favorite TV show Watch What Happens Like? Yeah? Favorite book. I mean, I want to say a little life, but it's so dark that it just moved me so much.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous. Favorite vacation spot someplace with me, someplace with you on a boat, far away, just anywhere on a boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love a boat. A favorite band singer, uh the Dead? Oh yeah, the Grateful Dead. Favorite podcast. Favorite podcast there is.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to many, but uh there's a great housewives podcast called bitch sessh and they're so funny and when I can listen, I try.
Speaker 2: To listen because I love hearing what they have to say. Love it. Favorite restaurant I don't know if I have one. You have like okay, so what is like your I have a I have a.
Speaker 3: Group of like six restaurants in my rotals that are all in the West Village that are like don Ang Via Coroda, Mirandy Jack and Charlie's Ilsodie Pastise for onion soup.
Speaker 2: It's just this group pull a West Village, Okay.
Speaker 1: Favorite sports team Saint Louis Cardinals bought a boom?
Speaker 2: And favorite place to shop? Favorite place to Ralph Lauren. Do you blonde hair? Brown? Hair? Blonde? A little blonde? Blue?
Speaker 1: I love a blonde. I also love a redhead. You've always loved a ginger? Gorgeous?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, Andy Cohen, thank you for joining us on this lightning speed round on Table for two?
Speaker 2: Do I get some food? Food? Yeah? Table for two? Yeah, bring you some food right now? Okay.
Speaker 1: My Table for Two with Bruce Bosi is produced by iHeartRadio seven three seven, Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi, Nathan King. Our supervising producer and editor is Dylan Fagan. Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan. Our sound engineers are Meil B. Klein, Jess Krainich, Evan Taylor, and Jesse Funk. Our music supervisor is Randall Poster. Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin. Table for two's social media manager is Gracie Wiener. Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni Scherer, Kevin Yuvane, Bobby Bauer, Alison Kanter, Graber, Barbara Jen, Jeff Klein, and the staff at the Tower Bar in the world famous Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. H