Speaker 1: Confession I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 2: Mouse Speaker text into seventy eight five nine two says, sometimes when I'm being intimate with my husband, I'll imagine that he's Captain crunch.
Speaker 3: Oh, out of all the captains, that's the one you're going with, Uberry.
Speaker 2: I guess it's better than like a three way with snap crackling Pop. But it really seems like something you should be talking to your therapist about. But if you can't afford therapist, or if you think therapists are evil or something, you can always unload your weird confessions onto us.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are kind of weird therapists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with this segment called the mass Speaker, and one of our listeners is ready to unload onto us. He's chosen the fake name Kenny. So, Kenny, welcome to Discount Therapy with Brooke and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: In the morning. Hey to be here, Yeah that you are, love it, Kenny.
Speaker 3: Your voice is all weird. It's like, this is probably what Discount Therapy sounds like. All the door is definitely in a back alley somewhere, Kenny.
Speaker 2: Our voice changer is on. You're now the mass Speaker. Whenever you're ready, go ahead, give us your confession.
Speaker 1: Okay, So work in the amusement park?
Speaker 3: Oh cool? I mean is it fun? Do you like it?
Speaker 1: I thought it would be fun. It's not as fun working there as it is going there. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is an accredited amusement park.
Speaker 3: Like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Are you like a CARNI like not one run out of like your home or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we don't move.
Speaker 3: Okay, what home amusement parks?
Speaker 2: I'm there's some weird stuff out there. I can send you a link if you want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want it. If they have a bounty house, I consider it an amusing okay, okay, all right, So I mean does it matter what you do at the amusement parker?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When I started, I was like basically a janitor, okay, but now ironically I'm a floater.
Speaker 3: He laughs. You got the right humor for this show, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, it just means you bounced around. So you get to do like a little bit of everything at the park, Like you can do concessions.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: That's got to be nice not having to be like stuck at one ride the entire day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it still sucks. But it sucks less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks less is a good way to describe work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But because I've been there about like six years now, I sort of got like some of the inner workings of the parks down. Yeah. So I've afforded myself a few luxuries here and there.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Yeah, you get a free funnel cake every once in a while.
Speaker 1: You know. Even better, like, there's a part of the park that sells beer, and I've figured out a way to get some beer, like one hundred percent off.
Speaker 2: Whoa, you're stealing.
Speaker 3: Beer before you're operating the rides.
Speaker 1: I am obtaining it one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Off to intercept the kegs or something like.
Speaker 1: Well, I've found a way to get a great discount on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, case you're getting one hundred percent off beer at work.
Speaker 1: And then there's a we have like a nurse, you know, for like kids to get nauseous, or like people to trick their knee because they're drunk or something or they just fell. But okay, yeah, well when it's empty, I've befriended this nurse and she'll just let me nap in the nurse That is so cool.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure, you give her some of that hundred percent off beer compensation.
Speaker 1: Give her more than that, baby, that's what you're saying. No, that was a lie. I will that.
Speaker 3: So you're getting drunks out at work, it's kind of cool. I mean, I don't see the big deal.
Speaker 1: Here, you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, figures. Okay, And there's there more to this confession because that feels like a lot to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's one big one that I've been getting away with for a while, okay, and that's like, well the pork stingy. Like you think that they would let us get like friends and family discount or whatever, but all we get is like one off coop on the month.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I thought there was like a list that you get where you could have people go in for free from there's so.
Speaker 3: Many people that work at those places. I mean it would be hundreds of free path down and it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how would this company ever part with a couple hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: I get it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do you do? So when I have friends that want to come to park the next day, I'll leave worked with this black duffel bag that I usually like bring my water bottle and stuff in. But unbeknownst to people, I have located a handful of old mascot costumes that are no longer used anymore, likeay okay, and so I'll take those and then I'll give them to my buddies. And then the next morning they'll show up early, like right at the park before it's you know, in mascot costumes, and security just waves them.
Speaker 2: In so brilliant. Security doesn't even check their credentials.
Speaker 1: They're just like, oh yeah, a big bear in a big rabbit. Just let.
Speaker 3: My god, that's actually cool, dude. I can't get over like adult men dressing up in costume to seek into an amusement park.
Speaker 2: But I so way do they take off, Like if they want to go on a ride, do you go to the bathroom and then take off the mascot outfit or do they just leave.
Speaker 1: Them on and like run rampant. So they usually just go to the bathroom, they have their like actual clothes on, they take them off, they wait maybe twenty thirty minutes until the park actually opened, and then they put them in this trash can that nobody ever uses. And then I just go and pick it up out of that trush can wow, that.
Speaker 2: Really dumpster outfits.
Speaker 3: That is a lot of trust in your friends, because at one point you're gonna have one buddy who just loves the notoriety of being the mascot. I love kids, I'd be taking pictures exactly, Get up, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you've never gotten caught doing this, sneaking your friends.
Speaker 1: In No, I've probably done it thirty forty times. So now they're like, hey, when.
Speaker 2: Did we re sign the old maskot? Just tell me you don't take those costumes home and use them for anything else.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't want that. Jeffrey, Hey, if the.
Speaker 1: Is right, give him a few beers.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm gonna keep your phone number here then, but remember text into seven eight, five nine two.
Speaker 1: If you have a confession you've been holding on to.
Speaker 2: We can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Phone tabs coming up
Speaker 3: Next, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.