Speaker 1: We've got Angie on the phone today.
Speaker 2: And Angie has a secret weapon hiding in her genes, a pocket full of hope. Ah. She is betting on hope today to let her the victory of my gun.
Speaker 1: I've got a pocket full of sunshine, so sunshine versus oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She even asked our producer, is it okay if I cheat? Which you gotta give it to Angie. We don't get that question very often. The answer is no, but Angie is full of hope today. Welcome to the show, Angie. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. What was your cheating method? Ask my husband or it's thirty seconds. You don't even have time to type in no cheating Today, we're back to hope again.
Speaker 2: So Brook's gonna leave the studio and while she heads out, ANGIEO the game works. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat her outright if you want to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Okay? I'm ready? Good luck?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Today is Leonard Nimoy's birthday. He played mister Spock on What TV franchise?
Speaker 1: Uh Start?
Speaker 2: How many total Disney parks are there worldwide, more or less than ten more. In Maryland, there's a famous retreat location known as Camp David that's only accessible to whom members. What is the name of the legal financial contract that's signed by two people before a marriage.
Speaker 1: Aviophobia is the fear of what fiers? No, that's not it. I don't know the pass on that. Okay, it works.
Speaker 2: Brook's gonna come back into the studio, and I see on my screener here Angie is looking forward to shoulder and back surgery the elective kind.
Speaker 1: Are you getting giant shoulder blades installed? What you did in surgery? For I might have degenerative scolios? And I have more rotator cuffs? Oh man, rotators? What are you doing to tear your body up so much? I used to lift weights and do all that crazy kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Rotator cuffs when she was raising the roof at a party.
Speaker 1: You gotta warm up before Brook, Do you feel warmed up for the trivia?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a doctor on call just in case. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Today is Leonard Nimoy's birthday. He played mister Spock on What TV franchise How many total Disney parks are there worldwide, more or less than ten. In Maryland, there's a famous retreat location known as Camp David that's only accessible to.
Speaker 1: Who get president?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the legal financial contract that's signed by two people before a marriage? A vophobia is the fear of what flying so it can see easier underwater. How many eyelids does a duck half?
Speaker 1: Four? All right, this is a pretty good game here. Let's go to the scoreboard to see how you bolted with Jose got my freak juice flowing? Angie?
Speaker 2: You got three?
Speaker 1: Correct today?
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Angie and Brook?
Speaker 1: Yes, you got four? Is it Duck Islands? Did Duck Islands save me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You got that wrong? Oh it did? It was Camp David. Yeah, that's what saved.
Speaker 2: Did you take das for the girl scouts? Angie?
Speaker 1: I said, members, that was stupid.
Speaker 2: Let's go over then for everybody, like, what are you guys doing here? It's Leonard Nimoy's birthday. He was mister Spocken's star Trek passed away in twenty fifteen. There are more than ten Disney parks in the world, twelve total. At the moment, Camp David is only accessible to the president and their family. The name of the legal financial contract sign before marriage is a pre nuptial agreement.
Speaker 1: We accepted prenup.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Anybody knows the actual full word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At this point, Brook has so many she just calls it pre Aviophobia is the fear of flying. Twenty five percent of Americans actually suffer from that, and so it can see easier underwater. Ducks have three eyelids, per I per The third one is a clear eyelid that protects them underwater, like kind of built in water goggles.
Speaker 1: I gotta go hold my ducks on and look now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Oh, she's got ducks, duck lady now andie. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brooke. The good news is just for playing, you win a four back of tickets to paw Patrol Live playing the Puget Sound region April fifth through the seventeenth. It's coming to the Call Hall and you and three others will be there as they face their biggest challenge yet. For more info on tickets, you can go to pawpatrollive dot com.
Speaker 1: Great, thank you, yeah, hey, before you go, what's your ducks' names Patsy, Billy, Lucy, Athena and Daisy Angie.
Speaker 2: Thanks for playing, come back anytime. We'll do Windbrooks Bucks again, same time tomorrow, brook
Speaker 1: And Jeffrey in the morning