Speaker 1: Amigo's co founder, Quavo, will level up his anti gun violence efforts in the coming weeks by creating Spark grants to benefit groups dedicated to that cause. In Atlanta, the Rappers Rocket Foundation will divide one hundred thousand dollars among ten local groups that he chose after a meeting with Vice President Kamala Harris. Quevo started the foundation a few months after to honor his bandmate and nephew, Takeoff, who was shot and killed back in twenty twenty two during a dispute that arose during a dice game in Houston. Quevo said, in part quote, I am honored to launch this grant program to honor take and the countless families that have been affected by gun violence. Grant recipients will be announced on June eighteenth, which would have been Takeoff's thirtieth birthday. So it's a good thanks for doing news news, Yeah, yeah, yep, anything because gun violence.
Speaker 2: Ye, the government isn't going to do a damn thing because the Republican Party will not allow gun control.
Speaker 3: In this country.
Speaker 2: The Republican Party will not allow gun control in this country.
Speaker 3: We see that's over and over and over.
Speaker 2: We see that's who it is that is stuck on this Second Amendment. It is the Republicans, and they are stuck on it because the n r A is the largest contributor to the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: Simple math.
Speaker 3: That's all. It's nothing else.
Speaker 4: I just I just don't like the fact that they can't be brought down. I just don't like that they bigger, bigger, so big, nobody can bring them down.
Speaker 1: To break that up, who who Tommy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the n r A.
Speaker 4: That they so big, that they that powerful, nobody can bring them down.
Speaker 3: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: But see what they've done is they make so many contributions to individual candidates, and they threaten them with if you do not keep the Second Amendment live, or if we hear you talking about good laws, we're gonna pull back our financial support and dump it on your opponent. Now the opponent will be another Republican who will stand for the Second Amendment. They're not gonna go to the Democratic Party. They're gonna dump it on another candidate. So there's always one of them boys standing in line talking about I'll take the money, I want the power.
Speaker 3: Everybody got a price.
Speaker 2: So it's not that they're so powerful is that the Republican parties need for power, control and money. There are so many weak men and women that they will do anything and sacrifice any number of lives for their own personal game because this helps. This has not helped the country, it helps the Republican Party. And what's gonna happen is you go run up in one of these schools and a bunch of Republicity.
Speaker 3: Now, when all when they were doing, when they went up there and.
Speaker 2: They shot all the people at that softball game, when all the congressman they got shot, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. See then they started talking about some gun control. Then then I came in and said, what y'all talking about? When we was only talking for a minute, that's what we thought. And then that went away.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's so sad, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Moving on to other entertainment news, j Jelle Bunchen is in a relationship with her new trainer boyfriend, but she insisted it was all platonic before her divorce from Tom Brady. She tells The New York Times quote, this is something that happens to a lot of women who get blamed when they have the courage to leave an unhealthy relationship and are labeled as being unfaithful. The official story is that she and her man started dating back in June of twenty twenty three. However, they were seen vacationing together in Costa Rica in November of twenty twenty two, just weeks after Giselle and Tom's divorce. So, Steve, here's a question for you. So many people struggle with the decision to leave or stay in a marriage. Relationship. Experts say, here are a few signs that you should know when your marriage is over. Here are a few signs. There are signs of isolation. The relationship is full of conflict. You start to see the relationship in a different way, lack of desire. Anything you want to add to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are they tell? What is all that? No, that's kind of out.
Speaker 2: You can throw all out the window when y'all don't stop liking each other no more.
Speaker 3: This is finn to be a rap, that simple, huh.
Speaker 2: That's you know, when you walk in the room and you when he walk in the room, you walk out the room.
Speaker 3: Isolation if you stick your head around the corner, seat them in the room and you don't go in the room.
Speaker 2: If if one I'm walking you do this here, that's all to it. And let me tell y'all something else to get this through your head. Stop getting mad at Jasell because a month after divorce you saw her in Costa Rica. The divorce is simply the date that the court system says it's officially over. Marriages are usually over years before you get to the park where the court gave you a date. First of all, you got the file, Then you got to go through a little separation, Then you got to go through court date, waiting at amendmenttioning and filers. Man, it takes a year and a half, two years. You can't sit around without no life.
Speaker 3: Wain't on that.
Speaker 2: So you say, tell you what I know.
Speaker 3: You sat up in there.
Speaker 2: Talking about me. He sent up here talking about Note that was quick. That wasn't quick, It was time.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you this.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't They wouldn't train it in Costa Rica. I can tell you that they wouldn't. They wouldn't lift.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 4: In Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But who gives it down? What Giselle do?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: She was in that relationship for a long time. And now she's out. You know, people have a lot to say. It was Tom relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Michael Jackson's youngest son, Blanket, is suing his grandmother. Katherine Jackson. Will tell you why right after this.
Speaker 4: Your grandmama dog.
Speaker 3: You know Granny, you know Granny.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning Show