Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all, but.
Speaker 3: All at all, So don't given them the milk bus busy.
Speaker 1: Listening to.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 3: I don't Joy, yeah, Joy, you don't you.
Speaker 4: Turn you love you turn?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: You got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth turn out, turn the water the money up.
Speaker 3: Come come on, you're.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, I said, well, coome onring everybody if you are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey. Got a radio show man doing something with it too. Get a mission, Get a mission man, get a purpose, get a higher calling.
Speaker 2: Be about it.
Speaker 5: What's this all for? What you're waking up in the morning? For Get at it today.
Speaker 2: One more time.
Speaker 5: Get a mission, get a purpose in your life, find that higher calling of why you are here?
Speaker 2: Be about it?
Speaker 6: What's it all?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 5: Get at it today now, Steve, you're making some some some some big statements here.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 5: But oh you know I'm gonna clean it up for you, don't you Cause you know I don't just throw it out there without without the how two part. See the how two part is usually where most people stop, they tell you this, what you gotta do is, what you gotta do, is what you gotta do. Then they don't tell you how to That's why I don't. I don't get off the boat right there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: If you're trying to figure out if you're trying to get your life a mission, and you're trying to figure out the purpose and what the high calling is, and you want to be about something, and you're trying to figure out what's it all for, and you want to go get at it today, here's the trick. God knows. God knows the answer to all those questions. He knows what your mission in life is. He already know what your purpose is. He already know what the higher calling is. He already know what you got to be about. He already know what is all for. He already know what you need to go get at. God knows, you know why. He knows because He created you. And God created all of us with a purpose in mind. Irregardless as to how we were created, we were all created with the purpose in mind. He got a mission for us, He got something he wants from us, he got something he.
Speaker 2: Expects of us.
Speaker 5: He has a life of abundance prepared for each and every one of us that will lay claim to it. Now, if you don't want that, then gone and start making decisions on your own, possibly like you have. Now, let me ask you something. Since you've been making all the decisions on your own, Where you at, where you at with it? How you feel about it every day? How locked in on your mission?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Are you on a good purpose? Plan?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Do you feel like your life is in a higher calling? Do you know what you about? Do you have an understanding of what it's all for? Are you up every day going and getting at it?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 5: Come on now, So now I'm asking you if you've done this without talking to God or without checking in with your creator?
Speaker 2: Can you answer all those questions? I can flat I'll tell you you can't. I know for a fact you can't because you can't know how good your life can.
Speaker 5: Be, and you won't have a life as good as you want it to be until you have connected with the one that created you. You better understand this one now. Please understand. This ain't Steve just over here ranting and raving. This is Steve after having years of figuring this one out. But it's all in the Bible, it's all in holy writings.
Speaker 2: But you know I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 5: Don't go church like I'm posed to. Don't read the Bible or the scrolls or the Koran or whatever your faith is. You don't read all that it's in there. Though it's in there. But we're humans, so we go get at it the way we see it. Let me tell you what happened to me. See while I was getting at it the way I saw it, or to be got at You understand me. When I was defining my purpose, when I was creating my own mission, when I was laying claim to what my calling is in life, let me tell you what I was doing. I was deferring. I was deferring the abundance that He really had for me. I'm just now listen to me. I'm just now getting.
Speaker 2: At it for real.
Speaker 5: I've been working towards it all my life. I didn't know it though, But see, because God is so merciful and so full of grace, he allowed me to make all the mistakes I made, And then when I finally came to him, he said, all right, now I'm gonna take all of them. Is to tell you how cold I am. Now this this God. Now I'm gonna tell you how cold God is. He takes all the mistakes you made, all the failures you made while you was making your own decisions. He takes all of that and uses them as valuable gained and learned experiences. And he takes that and allows you to be who you are today. See God, God ain't gonna let you forget what you did. But here's something cold too. He ain't gonna let what you did go for not.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, what you say to see.
Speaker 2: Let's see that's what's cold.
Speaker 5: See all the mistakes I made, every lie I told, every traumatic experience I went through, I put anybody through.
Speaker 2: Any time.
Speaker 5: Man, I was out there tripping trying to justify it as right. He said, all right, okay, But now because of my mercy and my grace, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna allow all this to happen. You're gonna waste a lot of time, you gonna forfeit a life of abundance that you could have been and had. But I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take all of that and I'm gonna turn it into some good. So I'm gonna let all of these lessons that you've learned, all of these hardships, all of these moments are despaired, come back and you'll use them and you'll wear them on your head like a crown.
Speaker 2: You gonna it's gonna be jewels in your head.
Speaker 5: Man. I'm gonna take all of that stuff and make you knowledgeable. I'm gonna take all that stuff and make you wise.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take all of that stuff and I'm gonna put it in your mission. I'm gonna take all that stuff and make that a part of your purpose. I'm gonna take all that stuff and create that to be a part of your higher calling. I'm gonna take all that and let you be about that right there. I'm gonna take all of that, and i'm gonna let you find out what it's all been for. I'm gonna take all of that, and with all of that mess you've made of your life, I'm gonna let you now take all that and go get at it. See, but that only happens when you come to God. Because God is the only one that knows what you've been through and how to take what you've been through and turn it into something to help you get through what you're going through.
Speaker 2: Hey, the only one can do that. Ain't nobody else like him.
Speaker 5: There's nothing like him on this world available to you, man, So quit tripping yourself out, get over there and talk to God.
Speaker 2: Man, quit waste in your life like I was doing. Stop.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you He'll let you get at it and can't nobody let you get at it like him.
Speaker 2: All right, let's ride.
Speaker 5: You're listening, Harymore, ladies and gentlemen. He's done it again. God Almighty produced another great day. I'm a participant in it. You're participant in it. We should all be grateful in it. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and.
Speaker 2: Be glad in it. Man.
Speaker 5: My mom used to say that to me on the way out to school. I ain't quite get it. I got it now, Mama, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I ain't nobody making days, but God Almighty. Ain't nobody making days but God Almighty. Man, I show appreciate it. I am a participant and a willing participant too. I'm gonna share something else with you too. I was having a little lack of motivation getting in the gym for a little short period here, I just didn't find the motivation. I was looking for accountability partner. But then I discovered I ain't got no friends with my age that can come and work out at the time I need to work out. I can stop looking for that, said, well, why don't you work out with your sons, because well, my son's doing a little bit different workout than me, because if I did that workout, See, they get to go and do their life. I got to do my workout in the morning. I got to go to work, so I need different type of workout because I got to stand up all day. So anyway, I was looking for the motivation, and then finally it dawned on me. Steve Harvey, why don't you pray about it?
Speaker 4: You're right?
Speaker 5: So you know what I did Saturday? I prayed about it. You know what I did Sunday morning, got up and went to the gym by myself. I'm sitting up here looking for all this external help to get me through something. When God says, pray without ceasing and bring all things to me, so I took it to it. I went to the gym yesterday morning. As soon as I get off the down. I'm gonna go in this gym and then I'm gonna go to family feud. I was looking for motivation when all I had to do is go to God. He'll give you anything. Now I'm looking at all the stuff he could go. Man, why ain't a motivation?
Speaker 2: He a've me this life?
Speaker 5: I can't get no motivation, man, Miss Me, Steve Hagia, Lady Back Sharlote Strawberry, call it for real, Mississippi Monica Junr will the wedd a Hell, Tommy Junior?
Speaker 2: What's on your man?
Speaker 9: I set next to a lady on the plane yesterday and she was talking about her life, and she said, you know when I go to God, Now, I don't go to God asking for things no more. I'm already grateful. But she said, I do pray for more faith, more love, more joy, and more understanding. And then you look at me, said do you understand what I'm saying? I said absolutely, I said, my boss talk about it all the time. She said, I don't have to pray for my family more. He got my family. I need more faith, I need more love, and I need more joy. Did you would you be agreed with that?
Speaker 2: I would agree with that, and then I would add I also have some things though.
Speaker 3: What you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I need some more faith, you know, I need some more motivation. Whism be all of God now once I put that request in. Yeah, so I'm finna keep it one hundred with you.
Speaker 1: You agree to add on.
Speaker 2: With everything? She said? Yeah, yeah, some things.
Speaker 5: He'll be putting the new suits, no ask for suits, No, my listen, a little bit bigger than suit.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Junior coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, Junior is in for the nephews. He runs that prank back right after this. You're listening morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back? What you got for his nest?
Speaker 2: Can I have yo? Kid?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: If you would cat on?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to read brother Conley. This is kind of how you doing, brother? This is Deacon Patterson call him from the church. How you doing today, uh, Deacon Patterson?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Just doing finding yourself.
Speaker 7: Sir, I'm doing good, doing good. You know the churches behind you on what you're going through, and we were praying for you. Man, we know all about the you know you're going in the surgery on Friday to get your get your painters removed. So I wanted to give you a call, man, have a word of prayer and let you know that we all are pulling for you, and we know that that the man upstairs is gonna pull you through this success.
Speaker 10: Well, God blessing keep you, uh that, Deacon, God bless and keep you because I tell you I'm going through something here. Me and my wife, we've been talking about it, and we've been praying on it, and it sure is a wonderful thing to know that your church is with you and and y'all thinking about me in prayer. I've really had to take this, this to the Lord. This is a serious thing with me and I ain't never had an operation before in my life, and I know I needed my wife have made it clear, the doctor that made it clear, and I believe I'm ready to go forward with Deacon. It was that Deacon Patterson.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, that's right, Dick, I haven't I haven't been. I've been to church probably about about uh, probably about eight months now. You've pretty much been out most of the time.
Speaker 10: Yes, I have been out of here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, So I've seen you a couple of times, but I wanted to call and and and and put a word in for you and let him you know, let you know that we're all praying for you at the church. He's the Lord can't get back, and we know how for Friday is gonna definitely be a great success.
Speaker 10: Yes, and we're gonna give the victory to who the victory, Yes, sir, he's the victory.
Speaker 7: He let me let me let me have a word of proud with your brother con if you don't mind, uh, just by your head from me, Father God, we ask right now, we ask right now that you touch brother Conley as he goes in on Friday. Please put your hands on him. We asked, Father, that you hold on to the doctor that's getting ready to go and late to put surgery on. Yes. We asked that you make sure that the doctor he's got a strong eye on that moment with him. We asked that that that he got a steady hand when he got the scoppel in his hand. We asked that you hold on to it lease as it goes in to a surgeon, because we don't come side the morning.
Speaker 11: Nah.
Speaker 7: The victory going belong to brother Conley and the Lord.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 10: We know all of this, but we we we asked.
Speaker 7: That you take that pancreas and you remove it out successfully, close him back up like it will never been into the end before walk with me, kid That's what we're asking. We ask your Lord. At the same time that they're removing this pancreas. Lord, we asked that you reach around his backside, and we asked that you touch his kidney. Lord, touch his kidney and make it whole, make it one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 10: We want you to make that that kidney like it's been the best kidney it was loc Deacon, that's deacon Deacon whoop, pat decon, passon. Yes, you're saying the dun sir, they're just nothing wrong with the kidney. Deacon, I'm doing. I'm doing. Sign the Lordest Lord ist thenated, well, he's gonna work on my pancreage. That's what the doctors operating though. Then all pret me forward and that's what they plan to remove. So my kidney is fine. They did what they called it when they me in my eyes and everything else is fine. He ain't working on nothing but my pancreas, sir.
Speaker 7: Right right, right, let me say, I'm glad you brought it up for this, this this one't realon why I call you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: What I want to ask you? And I know we we you know we've never met. What I was gonna ask you was yeah, and I know this is. I hate to come at you in the final hour and you're getting ready to go have certain and all that, But if you don't mind when they go in on Friday morning and and remove that painker is out? Do you think that that that that they could go in and get one of your kidneys? Because I need one?
Speaker 10: Hold hold on, just met digging up what you say? What you say?
Speaker 7: See, see see what else I've been going through myself with a little helment. And and I'm wondering if if I need a kitteney And I'm wondering if you can give me one of yours when they go in and get your paint, they go already have your open.
Speaker 10: Did you say you wanted them to date one of my kidneys?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and give it to me because I need one.
Speaker 10: You need a kidney?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what what I mean you already gonna be laying there open.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, mister, you need a kidney? I need help with my pastors. You gonna call me with some flat that. Man, this ain't no work of the Lord. Now you say you're a dickon.
Speaker 7: Like I said, Dickon Patterson my name. But see what I'm asking you?
Speaker 5: What you can me?
Speaker 7: Man, brother Connley, What harm is that? If you already opened and laying on the table.
Speaker 10: Oh you ain't heard the dang I say it?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 10: I said, I'll be man, you crazy as hell. Now what I'm gonna have to do. I'm gonna need to call the pastor because here's something going on here. You say you knew you managed to mister. Matter of fact, you took do to know who you're talking to?
Speaker 7: What what? What I'm saying is you have two two look like you said. You say they did the MRI.
Speaker 10: I God, they don't give them what I said they did. Man, I got two kidneys. You got to one of your advands. That's your problem. Mister. Let me tell you something. I'm trying to get well, and you call them with this. You say you're a new dickon. You so his and you be at that church loan. I tell you that because if I ever get gold to your sister we got some riskman, and do what.
Speaker 7: Is it gonna hurt for you to give me one of them kitteningers and both of them if both them kittens is good?
Speaker 10: Ain't Gonahai? Thank you? You ain't getting my kidney? Man, can't go ahead? What's wrong with you? Say?
Speaker 7: Man? All I'm saying is if you're gonna be opening laying on the table, what is it gonna hurt you got me mold? Now you're gonna tell him a moteen laying on the table?
Speaker 10: What kind of a play you in charge of? Mister? Let me tell you something I was. I need to meet you before I get to the hospital and nobody can help. They got nothing. Man getting in yours and I can tell you that we own you won't feeling the thing I got that it's too many games going on in the church today. I'll be you gonna call and talk me out of one of my kittenys. Man, I'm trying to live just like you, trying to let the KNOWD take care of me, because what you talking about ain't got a thing to do with Jesus. You can catch my and get off my phone. That's what you can do.
Speaker 7: Can I say one more?
Speaker 10: Thing to you?
Speaker 3: What is you listen to me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: How to listen to you? And you ain't talking about it nothing that's got nothing to do with what's going on with me. Mister. You're running the game. If I could get to y'all.
Speaker 7: But you're not. Just say one more thing and then I'm gonna let you go. If you're listening for what, let's just left you time me from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your daughter. Oh Lord, have that girl, Lord have mercy, Lord have much Jess you all right? Please forgive me God he much? Brother Coly, I gotta ask you one more thing, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land to Steve Hobby Morning Shower.
Speaker 1: All right, Nev, thank you. Coming up. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Michael Jackson's blanket is suing his grandmother Katherine Jackson. Giselle Bunchen is saying I didn't sheet on Tom Brady. And some good news, Migo's co founder Quavo is fighting Atlanta gun violence. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, But right now it is time.
Speaker 2: Blanket need to go sit down.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it at the top of the hour. Right now it's time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey standing by. All right, this is from Elaine and Cincinnati. Elaine says, I baby said kids in my home, and one child has been bringing roaches to my house. I started sitting his bag in my garage and his mom saw it and went off on me. I have the right to protect my house. Should I stop keeping her son over this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 2: Take you them baby and that bag of roaches. Tear it down to some boy up at least hear what you know.
Speaker 5: I like your baby and everything, but your baby don't know all in the cuff of the past.
Speaker 2: It's in the baby bag. We're not finna do this here now.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying, but we have we have a little infestation problem.
Speaker 1: That's why the mom went off on her, cause.
Speaker 5: She take your baby, take your bag of roaches. And you gotta still go somewhere else. Oh, go down at the krim Della cream and see if they'll let.
Speaker 1: You waiting mine, all right, yeah, cut that off.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Moving on to.
Speaker 1: Cherry in Brooklyn. Cherry says, I'm fifty eight and single. I'm rinning my condo next door to a twenty nine year old man and his girlfriend. I told him that I hear them having sex a lot. He said, I should experience it for myself. Should I try this younger this youngster out, or keep it professional with her?
Speaker 3: Try it out?
Speaker 5: You're gonna see with all that hollering about it, run down there if you want to you don't want to do Yeah, yeah, now.
Speaker 1: She should experience it for herself.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: But see it's the way she took it to him too.
Speaker 1: How does she get in your.
Speaker 2: Business or nothing?
Speaker 5: But you know you and your h I can hear y'all in there when you're getting in your private time, and it's it's like really loud, and it's just.
Speaker 2: I can hear it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how she said, to come on and experience.
Speaker 2: It for yourself.
Speaker 5: Then what he's doing in there, and then she put her hand on, right, experience for yourself.
Speaker 2: Now she can rode in. You got thinking about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shene wrote us dear clo thinking about it.
Speaker 2: But she sprayed her fingers crossed, her chips.
Speaker 3: Do it all?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like she's put back.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Henry, it's been a long time since we've had a henyank Henry and Tacoma says, I'm tired of my wife ordering cheap clothes on websites for younger women. She is forever sixty one, not forever twenty one. I want her clothes to be jazzy and classy, not trashy. She prefers to wear trendy clothes. How do I tell her I don't like her new style?
Speaker 2: Well, how'd you just type it?
Speaker 1: She wanted to say, what.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, listen to me. I hear. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 5: But it's not coming. It don't look real flattering on you, and I'm just gonna keep it real. You need to start You need to start watching what you order on this stuff because it ain't befitting and befitting if befitting is cold word for ben fitting like it been fitting different when you was twenty one, but you sixty one now. You can't show everything you got at sixty one more.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, I look good. I can wear what I want to wear.
Speaker 2: I know that's what you think, baby, But I'm just telling you you look a little. You look a little.
Speaker 5: It cheapens you. And you know you're such a classy lady. You know, I just like classy looking stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But well I will.
Speaker 5: But you got to quit on them off of you know you can't. You got quit bang all your clothes off Amazon.
Speaker 6: All of them fashion down.
Speaker 2: You've ordered any fishy shirts at You.
Speaker 1: Got shirt on yesterday from Hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: No, that's how you rock it though, That's why. See that was in there and I didn't even see that shirt, but then it came up in there.
Speaker 2: You might also like sex, and I said, well, i'd be down. How could you know.
Speaker 5: I do like it?
Speaker 1: Also? Yeah, and you know you ordered like ten at a time.
Speaker 3: Somebody order one.
Speaker 2: Have to order no fishing clothes this year?
Speaker 1: Why you have why?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I seen your picture what I had on yesterday?
Speaker 1: All right, last one, Steve, last one. This one is from Ronda and Honolulu. Okay, wow, Ronda says.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ronda says, I'm thirty seven and lonely. Lonely. I work and I go home, so I tend to go on dates with people I meet at the grocery store. Or coffee shop. I have a high paying job, but the men I meet do not. Is it cool to lower my standards? Or should I wait for the right man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Go there's a grocery store. Keep shopping. You're not buying a head of letters. Now you coming out there with a man? Every time you go down there, that's where she meets.
Speaker 2: Have you lowered your status? Do you have any Well? If he down here trying to eat, I guess he cool. Most people go to the grocery store. You ain't met nothing down that lady.
Speaker 1: She's thirty seven and lonely.
Speaker 5: She says, Okay, well you ain't gonna stay down there at the grocery store meeting men. Hey, if that doesn't work out for you, I got an idea, why don't you go over the quick Tree.
Speaker 6: It's across the street.
Speaker 2: Go to quick Oh, I have an idea, why don't you go to a truck stop?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: What are you saying to her?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: All the minute?
Speaker 3: Work?
Speaker 5: Stop hunting for men, because it's not what you all do. You are not hunters.
Speaker 1: So should she go online? What should she wants to meet people?
Speaker 5: Online? Dating works? You know they got dating sites that will match you up. I had a couple on their family feud last week who met online. Let me tell you what this dude did. Black couple. He's an anesthesiologist, his nurse. His wife is a nurse practitioner. They met at work. He liked her at work, but he decided not to date her at work or say nothing to her because they worked together and he thought it wasn't professional. They both on the same Dayton site. The Dayton site recommended them to each other. Oh wow, So they re met on the Dayton site. They married today.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: A coming up at the top of the hour, We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening morning show. Amigo's co founder, Quavo, will level up his anti gun violence efforts in the coming weeks by creating Spark grants to benefit groups dedicated to that cause. In Atlanta. The Rappers Rocket Foundation will divide one hundred thousand dollars among ten local groups that he chose after a meeting with Vice president Kamala Harris. Quevo started the foundation a few months after to honor his bandmate and nephew, Takeoff, who was shot and killed Back in twenty twenty two, during a dispute that arose during a dice game in Houston, Quevo said, in part quote, I am honored to launch this grant program to honor take and the countless families that have been affected by gun violence. Grant recipients will be announced on June eighteenth, which would have been Takeoff's thirtieth birthday. So it's a good thanks for doing.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yep, anything that's violent all.
Speaker 5: The government isn't going to do a damn thing because the Republican Party will not allow gun control in this country. The Republican Party will not allow gun control in this country.
Speaker 2: We see. That's over and over and over. We see.
Speaker 5: That's who it is that is stuck on this Second Amendment. It is the Republicans, and they are stuck on it because the n r A is the largest contributor to the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: Simple math.
Speaker 2: That's all. It's nothing else.
Speaker 13: I just I just don't like the fact that they can't be brought down. I just don't like that they bigger, bigger, so big. Nobody can bring them down and break that up. Who who Thomas, Yeah, yeah, the n r A, that they so big that they that powerful. Nobody can bring them down.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 5: But see what they've done is they make so many contributions to individual candidates and they threaten them with if you do not keep the Second Amendment live, or if we hear you talking about girl laws, we're gonna pull back our financial support and dump it on your opponent. Now the opponent will be another Republican who will stand for the Second Amendment. They're not gonna go into the Democratic Party. They're gonna dump it on another candidate. So there's always one of them boys standing in line talking about I'll take the money.
Speaker 2: I want the power.
Speaker 1: Everybody got a price.
Speaker 2: So it's not that they're so powerful.
Speaker 5: Is that the Republican parties need for power, control and money. There are so many weak men and women that they will do anything and sacrifice any number of lives for their own personal game because this helps.
Speaker 2: This has not helped the country, it helps the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen is you go run up in one of these schools and a bunch of Republicity.
Speaker 2: Now, when all when they were doing, when they went up.
Speaker 5: There and they shot all the people at that softball game when all the congressman was.
Speaker 2: Up there, they got shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. See then they started talking about some gun control. Then then I came in and said, what y'all talking about? When we was only talking for a minute, that's what we thought. And then that went away. Everybody, it's so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Moving on to other entertainment news. J Zelle Bunchen is in a relationship with her new trainer boyfriend, but she insisted it was all platonic before her divorce from Tom Brady. She tells The New York Times quote, this is something that happens to a lot of women who get blamed when they have the courage to leave an unhealthy relationship and are labeled as being unfaithful. Official story is that she and her man started dating back in June of twenty twenty three. However, they were seen vacationing together in Costa Rica in November of twenty twenty two, just weeks after Giselle and Tom's divorce. So, Steve, here's a question for you. So many people struggle with the decision to leave or stay in a marriage relationship. Experts say here are a few signs that you should know when your marriage is over. Here are a few signs. There are signs of isolation. The relationship is full of conflict, you start to see the relationship in a different way, lack of desire. Anything you want to add to that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is the talk?
Speaker 3: What is all that?
Speaker 1: No, that's kind of out.
Speaker 5: You can throw all out the window when y'all don't stop liking each other no more. This is finna be a rap, that simple, huh. That's you know, when you walk in the room and you when he walk in the room, you walk out the room.
Speaker 6: Isolation if you stick your.
Speaker 2: Head around the corner, seat them in.
Speaker 1: The room and you don't go in the room.
Speaker 5: If if one of them walking you do this here, that's all to it.
Speaker 2: And let me tell y'all something else to get this through your head.
Speaker 5: Stop getting mad at Jasell because a month after divorce you saw her in Costa Rica. The divorce is simply the date that the court system says it's officially over. Marriages are usually over years before you get to the park where the court gave you a date.
Speaker 2: First of all, you got the file. Then you got to go through a little separation.
Speaker 5: Then you got to go through court date, waiting at amendmenttioning and filers. Man, it takes a year and a half, two years. You can't sit around without no life, wait on that. So you saw what you say?
Speaker 2: Tell you what I know?
Speaker 5: You surf in there talking about me each center bre talking about No Dad was quick. That wasn't quick.
Speaker 3: It was time.
Speaker 13: Well, I can tell you is they wouldn't. They wouldn't train it in Costa Rica. I can tell it they wouldn't. They wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: In Costa Rica. No, they wouldn't. But who gives it? Dal would Giselle do?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: She was in that relationship for a long time and now she's out. You know, people have a lot to say relationship. Yeah, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Michael Jackson's youngest son, Blanket, is suing his grandmother Katherine. Jackson. Will tell you why right after this your grandmama, dog, Granny, yo, granny. You're listening hard morning show. All right, So Michael Jackson's youngest son, Blanket, is suing his grandmother Katherine. Now this is all according to tm Z. The family's allegedly been locked in a battle with the executors of Michael's estate, reportedly over removed to sell half of Michael's catalog for six hundred million dollars, and now Mss Catherine wants to use part of the estate's money to fight a court decision on appeal, a move Blanket does not support. Blanket believes the appeal isn't going to win in court, and he wants his inheritance left alone and not drained by these legal proceedings. That's why he's suing his grandmother because he's like, she's using his inheritance.
Speaker 2: Blanks down, down, I'm gonna take you. Listen to come on, Blanket, listen to me. No, it's not no, it's not this hey hey, hey, no, no, No.
Speaker 5: Is the daughter saying anything. No, prayer is saying anything. Pair is prince saying anything? Because they know, and they the oldest ones they know. Listen to me, y'all. There is a thing called an irrevocable trust. When your money is in there, it ain't nothing they can do about it. Now, Katherine Jackson got plenty money and they know it, and they know it. She got to say, so you ain't heard none of them. Jackson's complaining them one fights Amongster Jackson. They love and honor.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, they love and honor Miss Catherine Jackson.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Y'all people need to sit down and shut up talking about people. If you don't know, stop talking about people. Ain't nobody in the whole Jackson family said nothing now here, come blinking. You cannot see a person who is the recipient of an irrevocable trust. Listen to the word ire revocable. Nobody can go against that.
Speaker 1: But this is your mother though.
Speaker 5: Come on right there, see blank that's the white side. That's the white side there that's trying to let your white side get talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know you're twenty two years old, Blanket, to.
Speaker 2: Get my allowance from you, I want all my money.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of you would think to suit their grandmother.
Speaker 6: Come on, yeah, Blanket sueing quilt.
Speaker 5: Come on, black people, don't sue a grandmama. Y'all know where you gonna go eat.
Speaker 1: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, We're gonna check your voicemailed Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve right after this you're listening morning show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, if you would like to leave a message for Steve, please do. We would love to hear from you, and you can hear your call on the air. Maybe Steve, you ready, yes, Yes, here we go. This is a question about a relationship breakup.
Speaker 14: Hey, it's so Harfio is calling to see if you break up with your fiance.
Speaker 2: Is he got your furniture in the house.
Speaker 11: Should you get your furniture back or should you.
Speaker 3: Just leave it in there with her?
Speaker 5: Well, let me say this to you, doog. It depends on why y'all broke up. It has a lot to do with calls and effect. Whose fault it was. So if it was your fault, probably need to leave that furniture in there. If it was her fault, how you gonna get in there? See that the question of your furniture, my furniture, her furniture, it's kind of a little shaky, so to me, it depends on who calls the breakup.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no mutual understanding.
Speaker 5: Somebody did something and therefore it's off and just based on the intensity and your voice and a phone call.
Speaker 2: I think it was you. I did something, dog. Can I get in there and get the furniture?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: See first of all, in there, that ain't your house. See that problem ain't your house. And it's been clear, it's been clear that you got put out.
Speaker 6: What kind of fund you trying to get back up? Get out the house?
Speaker 5: It's you know that that that flash green? You know me and always want that flash green and in that bedroom set them the two things we invest in.
Speaker 2: And sleepy.
Speaker 1: All right, help you out? Helped you out, all right, Steve. Next, a young listener named Hannah who's from Indiana needs advice on when everything seems like it's falling apart.
Speaker 14: Hi.
Speaker 12: See, my name is Hannah from forty, Indiana, and I just one of your great advice is about when everything seems like it's falling apart and it seems like the lowest once again, I just want your advice on how you keep a positive monkset and basically trust in the Lord. Because we all know your story, so I would love to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 5: Thank you well, you sound young, So I'm going to tell you what I wish I knew back then that I know now and I got I heard Tom Hanks say this in an interview and it was so impactful. This too shall pass. See this little dark moment that you're going through, this is temporary. All you got to do is see, here's what people forget a lot, and as I've often done it myself when we're going through some stuff, we forget that of all the prior things we've ever gone through prior to this period, our track record for surviving those time periods has been one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You have a one hundred survival rate up until this point.
Speaker 5: You will get through this, and then you have to understand that this is the part of it that's just called life.
Speaker 2: You are not the only one.
Speaker 5: Everybody has these periods where it gets dark and you can't see that. You know how people say, you know, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I've been in some tunnels where it wasn't no light. I just ain't seen now.
Speaker 1: Kind of like this boy on zoom right now anyway, and.
Speaker 5: You don't and you don't see no light at the end of the tunnel, and but you have to keep putting one foot in front of the next because eventually you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody lives in complete darkness unless you allow the darkness to define not only where you at, but it's your future. Your darkness you are in today is not your future of tomorrow. All you gotta do is keep waking up. You're gonna look up and the sun gonna shine again. This too shall pass. Keep your faith in God, stay prayerful, and know you ain't the only one.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, thank you for the call, Hannah. Coming up next, we'll hear from the nephew again with today's brank phone call. Right after this you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why is my mom sharing my daddy?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what that's all about. Yeah, shut the room down on that one. Why is my mom sharing my daddy? We'll find out in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. Nephew, what do you have for us?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what I got? I got stupid and ignorance.
Speaker 13: When we go through my file real quick, here, Shirley, go down the list and see how stupid what I.
Speaker 2: Want to get?
Speaker 13: You know, mile medium, a hot stupidity. You know, I got to figure out which level I'm gonna drop on y'all this morning. And let's see here, I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Come my medium, my hot stupid like wings. Yeah, l So you got files and flavors, yeah of stupid, yeah stupid, don't make no sense, no doubt. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: So what's today? What flavor you feeling today?
Speaker 13: Right between medium and hot? Right over there? You just got my stupid on sizzle. I keep it on this right here is no anchobies, no ancholby.
Speaker 2: Let's go get yellow man.
Speaker 8: Who who is the person I need to talk to about? I got a pizza that's been messed up? Who do I need to talk to?
Speaker 11: Well, you can talk to me. So what's going on? What happened to your pizza?
Speaker 8: Nobody puts some man shobies on my pizza?
Speaker 10: White people?
Speaker 8: You know, man, who who would do that?
Speaker 10: Who would put answer.
Speaker 11: Settled down with the language that pal?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 11: You know, if you got answerbies on your pizza, he just must have gotten mixed up with another water. I'll send you another pizza. It ain't a big deal.
Speaker 8: But I ain't answering no anthobies, man. Matter of fact, let me ask you, so what the here's an anthoby any damn way.
Speaker 11: It's like a sardine. That's what a sanchoby is. Okay, Now take the sardine.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, hey, let me tell you something. Man, what's your name?
Speaker 10: What is your name?
Speaker 11: I'm Gino. I'm Gino.
Speaker 8: So you're the owner of the damn pizza place.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I owned the damn pizza place. And on these people calling me that person at me because there was a mistake. You know, mistakes happened. Now where stakes go on in this life? And then you're get some anthobies on your pizza?
Speaker 2: A right, man?
Speaker 8: Okay, So here's a deal. I don'e had a bunch of jats coming out or the pizza and every last one of them got bantrobies on them. You know what I'm saying. So I got an issue with it. I'd have spent over fifty dollars with you with these pizzas in the right row.
Speaker 11: Nobody likes anchobys.
Speaker 8: Well, I tell you something, folk, black we don't know pantopies, man, right about it?
Speaker 11: Hold on, I'm on my woe. Certain I've served an choby pizza of black people before.
Speaker 8: Okay, the black people that I know don't eat and showby's.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, then we'll send you some pizzas without any Anchoby's on them.
Speaker 7: You know what I don't like you.
Speaker 8: I don't like your attitude.
Speaker 11: You know what, man, you didn't tell me with so much attitude to start was you wouldn't get no attitude?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, look at it, don't get your okay, don't get you what.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 10: What did you just did? You just threaten me?
Speaker 8: I said, don't get you.
Speaker 11: You think you're talking Who the do you think you're talking to face?
Speaker 8: I'm talking to Gino the owner, right, pleas sur real, that's.
Speaker 11: Right, that's right. You don't tell me that you kicked my Okay, found you know where the feature is?
Speaker 8: You know you just calm down, do you do you? Okay, that's it. I'll tell you what, man, in the next three to five minutes, open the walk down there.
Speaker 3: And kick you.
Speaker 8: Why putting me anchoies on here and having a little pump with attitude like you said? You can't get thrown.
Speaker 11: You come on down here, okay and we'll see. Do me a favor, go yourself and the no one show it in on. Okay, I'm bringing it on down here, all right, we'll take care of it there. I'll stop some anchoby up here, all right.
Speaker 10: Fal okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 11: All right, cool, okay, okay, okay. You like to say okay a lot do you words? Okay?
Speaker 8: You need to have somebody there with you when I get there, because I promise you you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't shaking in his boots pole. Me and my anchobies were sitting here scared out of our minds right now. Okay, dealt with clowns like you my old life.
Speaker 10: So let me tell you this it do you do?
Speaker 8: You know who you're talking to?
Speaker 11: I'm pumping to something. An idiot who don't know how to talk. That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 10: Tough.
Speaker 8: No, you're talking to nips him pup from the Steve Harvey Morton Show. Mister Gino, you just got preak.
Speaker 11: You're telling me I'm throwing F bombs all over the radio.
Speaker 8: You're dropping M bomb all over the radio.
Speaker 11: Baby, who I want to know who did this to me because they're getting some f bombs.
Speaker 8: You do you have a guy that works for you, he says, he works five to close. Andre you got and you got a dre that works for you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got a Drade that works for me. And Dred's gonna be sending some time in a walking freezer.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 11: People don't need Anchoby.
Speaker 8: Huh, you don't need Anthoby's baby. Hey, I gotta ask you this, missus, Gino, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 11: Your show, the baddest radio show in the land is the Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't know what the morning nobody want it?
Speaker 11: Jail I man, I'll be saying, I'm gonna send you some pizzas. I'm sending that station dozens of pieces with double anthrobes on every one of them.
Speaker 2: And there you have it right there, lady stupid and just said it. Just set it right there. That's how you do it.
Speaker 13: Just set it right there, keep it officially stupid. I would be officially stupid this Saturday night in Montgomery, Alabama in the gump Baby. So if you tickets left, so y'all get them and come on out and see your boy along with celebrity the comedian also JJ Williamson. That boy right there is straight ignorant. And of course you already know earthquake stupid all day every day. That right there is a hell of a show. In the Gump, Montgomery, Alabama. Black hats on, Black hats up, laying in the cut. Friday, April the fifth, That would be April Fool's Comedy.
Speaker 5: Jamn.
Speaker 2: Now stay with me now because I'm going somewhere.
Speaker 13: Brian Hooks in the building, Chantay Wayne's in the building, London, Brian in the building, Lighting Love in the building, Tory Hart in the building, Coco Brown, just hilarious. Oh all.
Speaker 2: This is hosted by Rip Michaels. You got Bruce Bruce in the building. You got d. L.
Speaker 13: Hugley in the building. You got Tracy Morgan in the building. Nephew Tommy in the building. It's all going down at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn. In the house, Brooklyn, New York. That is Friday night, April fifth, April Fool's Comedy Jam. Tickets on Seale rent. Now everybody is in the building. You want to be in the building. Go ahead, what you want to get you on?
Speaker 2: I ain't no wa in here. He ain't for nobody else on that day. No matter what time you get there, it's still the whole show left.
Speaker 6: You can make your own show. Huh, Tommy, you know what I counted thirteen, Tommy.
Speaker 5: I told you that I've been counted thirteen thirteen thirteen in the building.
Speaker 13: But you come get it, man, man were laughing all night. All right, we are laughing all night laying way in the cut. April nineteenth and twentieth, The Nephew is coming back to Baltimore back by popular the Man at the Comedy Factory. That is April nineteenth and twenty b more. I'm coming back. Tickets on sale, read now, and then you gonna catch me Friday too. If you want to Friday, you can just turn te me on, won't you do it?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 13: Friday? That right there is Ready to Well, there's thirteen people on there too, and he's on that TV show. He clearly the start of that Ready Love on Readily Love on Friday and Black College Quiz it's on Saturday. Check your listens and catch your boy on Black College Quiz and you can see some amazing students at HBCU colleges. They are battling for scholarship money and they are smart as I'll get out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: That's me saying black college queers.
Speaker 3: All right, I love it.
Speaker 1: That is wonderful, nephew, Thank you. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter. The subject why is my mom sharing my daddy? Fuck house? Right after this, you're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEVARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight we go. Had it ful you Here it e Strawberry Letter, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, nephew. Subject why is my mom sharing my daddy? Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm thirty three years old and I moved back to my hometown two months ago. My dad is ill and my mother is doing the best she can to take care of him, at least that's what she told me. I kicked right in and started taking Daddy to the doctor and to get his medication. When I couldn't do it because of work, Daddy had another woman taking him, and I thought she was some kind of nurse or assistant that his insurance provided. My Mom said it was just a lady that my dad knows well. One day, Dad called me and asked me could I drop him off at a restaurant and he would get a ride home. I took him and walked him inside. He met with the lady that I thought was his home health nurse. He said it was her birthday, so I told her Happy birthday. I called Mama and asked if she was going to join them. I didn't care if I was being messy by alerting my mom that my dad was having dinner with the woman. Mama said it's a special occasion for her, so she was allowing my dad to spend some time with her alone. I went by my mom and dad's house to wait for Dad with her. He got home three hours later and he had a milkshake. He said they went for a birthday treat. My Mom had already gone to bed, so I asked him if the woman is a nurse or his girlfriend. He said she's a little bit of both, and he said to talk to my mom about it. The next morning, Mama told me that she lets dad entertain himself in that way because he's sick. My dad isn't terminally ill, So why is my mom allowing this? She seems so sad about it. Should I confront my daddy about cheating on my mom? Look, these are your parents, and you can ask them. It's nothing wrong with that. But you talk to them already, and they both gave you their answers. The woman is a nurse and a girlfriend to your dad, and your mom lets him see her because he's sick, And as weird as it sounds, that's what they told you. Obviously, your mom and dad have some sort of crazy arrangement going on here. Your dad also told you to ask your mom, which meant that your mom is well aware of what's going on in this situation. This is not a secret between them. You can ask her if this is making her sad, why is she allowing your dad to see this other woman?
Speaker 3: But again, she.
Speaker 1: Told you because he's sick. She knows what he's doing. She didn't even stay up and wait for him to get back. She was in bed before he got home from his date with the other woman. So is she really sad about it like you say? And your dad might not be that sick either, not if he has the energy to have a wife and a side chick. You said, he's not terminally ill, so this just must be something they've decided to do. I know you care about what's going on with your parents, but as strange as it is, it's their business. And don't be shocked if you do confront them that they may or may not give you what you want.
Speaker 5: But yeah, this is crazy, Steve, ain't no secrets. Why is my mom shared my daddy? Well, you Shaddy, So let's just get into it. You thirty three, You to move back to your hometown a couple months ago. Your dad is ill. Now, y'all ain't saying what he got, So I just come up with something on my own. Lad On, my mother's doing the best she can to take care of him, at least that's what she's saying. So you jumped in and helped out taking Daddy to the doctor to get his medicine. And when I couldn't do it because of work. Daddy had another woman taking him, and I thought she was some kind of nurse or assistant that his insurance provided. Well, it ain't that the nice cove up he got, y'all thinking or you thinking it's potentially a nurse.
Speaker 2: That the insurance has provided.
Speaker 5: My mom said it was just a lady that my daddy know, which means you're the other thing is aware of this. Well, one day Daddy called me in to ask if I could drop him off at a restaurant and he would get a ride home. Now, I'm assuming since you came into town and you done jumped in the kick in to take and get his medicine, take him to the doctor, that you do it when your mama came. I'm assuming maybe your mama is at work with the car. See, because I thank your daddy and mama got a car. But I think mama got the car. She's overwhelmed with going to work and taking him places. So now you done jumped in and kicked in. So this one day he asked you if you could call you and ask you if you drop him off at a restaurant, he'll get a ride home. This is hustling too hard for me. All he getting to ride home, got a lift apple huber app. But he fixed all that because he got this woman. So I took him and walked him inside. He didn't ask you for that. All he did was so how sick is he? Where you got to walk him inside? But you took your nosey ass in that to walk him inside this restaurant because you wanted to know what was going on.
Speaker 2: He met with the lady that I thought was his home health care.
Speaker 7: And she is.
Speaker 2: That's what she is.
Speaker 5: She is the home healthcare provided. Yes, he said it was her birthday, so I told her happy birthday. Oh oh, now to mama, No, did daddy know? Now you done join the in talking about happy birthday? So now yo, you involved too now cause you at the birthday party. I called Mama and asked if she was gonna join him. And I don't care if I was being messy by a learning my mom to my day Dad was having dinner with the woman. When we come back, I'm gonna tell you the rest of them, and it ain't gonna be that shocking.
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour, Today's Strawberry letter subject why is my mom sharing my daddy? Right after this, you're listening Morning show. All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject why is my mom sharing my daddy?
Speaker 5: First of all, this ain't your business, but since you want to make it yours, it's time for you to have a grown folk.
Speaker 2: Come to Jesus. Now, your daddy's sick, you to move back home. You started helping out, taking it to the doctor, getting his medicine.
Speaker 5: Obviously, your mama is still working, or and your mama and they got one car, and your mama stay in the car. So now when she can't do it, you got to do it. And then sometimes you got to go to work yourself. And so then he had another lady come back. You thought this lady was the home care health provider. The mama know about the lady. That dad didn't know about the lady, And now you know about the lady. So his mama was at work and couldn't take him somewhere. So your daddy called you and asked you if you could drop him off at a restaurant and he would get a ride home.
Speaker 2: Well, your little nose the ass. Take him down to the restaurant. You walk inside.
Speaker 5: Now if he is he is, I don't know what his sickness is, but he didn't need walking inside. But you took it in there. And now the lady was there you thought was the nurse. So then he said that it was her birthday, so I told her happy birthday.
Speaker 2: So now you done joined. Then you participating in it. The mama know he knows it.
Speaker 5: So then you went home with your little messy self and called Mama and asked if she was gonna join him. I didn't care if I was being messy by alerting my mom that my dad was having dinner with the woman.
Speaker 2: Mama said it was.
Speaker 5: A special occasion for her, so she was allowing my dad to spend some time with her alone. I be, damn, I have got to get me a sickness. What work off, Junior? This got to be right in your ass, boy, it's finna be. This is one glorious occasion. She told you that it's a special occasion, so she was allowing my dad spend some time with her.
Speaker 4: Loan.
Speaker 5: I went by mom and Dad's house to wait for my daddy with her He got home some three hours later, and he had a milkshake. He said, they went for a birthday treat. I know that's right, And the milkshake was just to cover who's sure, guy hot in here, swain by steak and shake. Girl, let me get that chocolate shirt going. So he walked in the house, swirled in the cup. They went by for a birthday treat. Now they got to be old. So now Ruby, you sitting in the house with Ruby? He done just left Estale down at the motor end and swinging by the steak and shape.
Speaker 2: Now you, Joscelyn, you sitting in the house with Ruby and a staler. Just tighten your.
Speaker 5: Daddy up with a special birthday treat. And he come back in with a milkshake to cover for it. Three hours, there's plenty of time. And then so I asked him if the woman is a nurse or his girlfriend. He said she a little bit of both, and he said, go talk to your mama about it. So now the next morning, Mama told me that she lets dad entertain himself in that way because he's sick.
Speaker 2: We got two sick ass dudes on the show right here.
Speaker 5: We got one that's clear and we got one that's survived. So now fellas see, y'all ain't been using y'all illnesses the right way. Y'all could have had you an in home nurse care provider. Boy, boy, boy, Now, Tommy, I know your wife. You ain't gonna be able to sell that one. So you sit your ass down to be quiet. Junior, you show better not say nothing, so y'all can take y'allself out of the little we sick two categories.
Speaker 2: It's too late for me. I know better than this.
Speaker 5: Right here, my dad isn't terminally ill. So why is my mom allowing this? She seems so sad about it. Should I confront my daddy about cheating? No, Mama, what are you gonna confront him?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 2: Everybody know.
Speaker 5: Your mama said, because your daddy is sick, she allows this. Now, your daddy is not terminally ill.
Speaker 2: So what do your daddy? Well, let's talk about it. Oh, okay, do your daddy have diabetes?
Speaker 5: He got sugar. People with sugar need a lot of other sugar. So maybe maybe it's that right there, Maybe your daddy got a like a heart murmur. Maybe your daddy uh oh, here we go. Maybe your daddy been with your mama so long that your mama that got tired of your daddy and she don't service your daddy no more. And because he's sick, she really don't feel like it. So she done give him permission go get service where he won't to. I was like, mm, because I done lost my desire for it. So I told your daddy. And then your daddy came in here and told me whatever time he got left, he won't to enjoy hisself. So your daddy got a little girlfriend, and I ain't going nowhere, but I ain't servicing him as she do. All right, Steve, you can confront your daddy if you want to, But your daddy told you going in and ask your mama and your post.
Speaker 1: He told you she allowed post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve HARVEFM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out a Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never Sounded So Good. Downloaded today coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, we got Junior and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. The federal agents descended on Diddy's properties on multiple coasts. On Monday, a home in Los Angeles and as Miami residents were both rated by Homeland Security investigators, who confirmed that law enforcement actions were taken as quote part of an ongoing investigation. The raids are believed to be connected to sex trafficking allegations made against Ditty and his associates by multiple individuals. One Los Angeles news station captured aerial shots of what appeared to be Ditty's two sons, Justin and King Colms, handcuffed outside the home. Photographers in Miami captured photos of armed agents arriving by land and boat with guns drawn, ready to execute the search warrant. Ditty's private jet has also been tracked to antigue with the Caribbean. Cassie's lawyers meanwhile released a statement saying, quote, we will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those who have violated the law. Hopefully this is the beginning of a process that will hold mister Colmes responsible for his depraved conduct. Fifty cent also posted his reaction on ig as he captured sugar Honey iced tea, just got the Feds and all the cribs. They got the kids in cuffs and another he wrote Now, it's not Ditti's didn't do it. It's Diddies done. They don't come like that unless they got a case.
Speaker 5: Any time though government agencies, FBI, ATF Homeland Securities. They got them letters on the back of their jackie and that jacket blue. It's serious. There are no charges right.
Speaker 15: Now, Okay, gathering, you know, but they're not guessing, you're saying, they're not going on a hunch. They have some concrete evidence that made them want to raid his homes like that, right.
Speaker 5: When they send that many people guns they spend that kind of money on.
Speaker 2: They serious.
Speaker 5: Now Diddy's plane being in antiquity, they don't They didn't know if he was on it or not yet, right, but it doesn't matter at this point. The only thing that can be happening right now to me is Diddy's lawyers got to be talking to them right now.
Speaker 2: Find out where we're going with this. What's the basis of the warrant?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Uh what?
Speaker 5: What are what are they looking for? What can they substantiate? And I mean, I mean, what's the end game? Because at one point in time somebody got to go down and talk and so you know, they can arrange for for Diddy to come in and talk voluntarily. Yeah, but right now, I mean all, I mean, you know they there, So it's it's it's really really serious.
Speaker 1: Yes, ongoing. You're right, it's an ongoing investigation. And we'll keep you posted.
Speaker 3: Telly up.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, stee, This is from Lisa on Steve Harvey FM. She needs some advice, she says. My coworker, who I've I worked with for two years, has always been really nice to me, and I thought he might have a crush on me. My last boyfriend and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've been kind of kind of flirting with my coworker, dropping little hints that i'd be open to asking to him asking me out. But he doesn't seem to be taking the hint. Should I take it as a sign that he's just nice and not really interested, or should I be blunt with him and make the first move.
Speaker 5: Well, you can go and be blunt, but you might get blunt back. I remember this a new day now, so go ahead and be blunt. He might be blunt too.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, if she might ask me, well, you know.
Speaker 5: The rejection, you know, it could be you know, pronoun could be anything. You never know, got to be aware of its twenty fifth night. Yeah, all you.
Speaker 1: Because someone's nice to you doesn't mean they're interested in that way.
Speaker 2: Well, not no more, not no more. He used to, but not no more, not no more, Not in twenty twenty. Folks. There's too much going on out here. You just never know.
Speaker 1: All right, So she shouldn't, you're saying. If she does, I still go ahead.
Speaker 2: But get ready, though, be prepared your feelings together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you have, you know, you know, you know, make sure you're mentally capable of handling what you're fit to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, so shoot your shot, but.
Speaker 2: Shoot your shot, but get ready to get shot shot. Go ahead with your hand on your chef.
Speaker 1: She says, he's really been nice to her, though, and he wearrush on.
Speaker 2: Her might.
Speaker 5: When the last you might have thought the dude had a crush over We're from that generation where it might have would have.
Speaker 2: Could you know for sure?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Moving on to Melinda and Steve Harvey f M. Melinda says, the last guy I had sex with. Was a friend with benefits that I was getting together with pretty regularly for almost a year, and who was only the fourth guy I was ever with. Well, he recently got engaged. I know we didn't love one another, but for some reason, I'm having a really hard time accepting that he's getting married after us only having stopped sleeping together a few months ago. Maybe I felt more for him than I wanted to admit. Even though we weren't dating, it was the best relationship I've had in a few years. Is it normal to feel jealous over a lost hook up even though it was never going anywhere? Do I just need to get back out there and start dating to help get over this feeling?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes to everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just simplify this merry go round and jumped us round?
Speaker 3: What so?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's normal to feel jealous. Oh yeah, I lost hook up, okay, even though it was never going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Wasn't going nowhere?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: And then she all, y'all was was friends with.
Speaker 1: Benefits with Benny's Yeah, and then she said it was test driving bread Yeah, And what's your theory? What you what you're saying about testing women?
Speaker 5: Gotta be careful test driving because y'all always wind up getting drove, all right, and then the low you test driving, but he driving off in a Mercedes somewhere else.
Speaker 2: It's called a wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting married. And then she wants to know, do I just need to get back out there and start dating.
Speaker 5: You don't need to get back out there because you stupid. You don't know, you don't know the rules, and you don't know how it goes. You don't need to get back out there. You need to get within yourself and discover what you want. Find out what you're looking for, and set yourself some new goals and some new principles, and get yourself a whole whole new set of what am I looking for?
Speaker 2: What it starting?
Speaker 1: Standards, standards, Yeah, you need all that to you all that. She needs to value yourself.
Speaker 2: Because you don't have that. To get stop.
Speaker 5: The last thing you need to do is go back out there with this mindset because you're gonna get drove again.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Stop test driving when it ain't what you do, right.
Speaker 1: She she wants to get over this feeling, and that's only temporary, right.
Speaker 5: Y'all can't get over feeling with another feeling. That's what me and do we get over another you with a you. You gotta go get it, you gotta go find yourself system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, all right, thank you, Steve Moore. The Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, So, Steve, a divorce lawyer in Arizona, has sparked a debate on social media after revealing the five occupations she says have the highest percentage of cheaters. These are the most common jobs of those who cheat on their spouse based on her experience, She says, Number five pilots and fl attendants. Oh that's number five, okay. Number four men in the military, men in the military.
Speaker 2: Women in Holland. They ain't never been in the.
Speaker 1: Military, okay. Number three bartenders don't even drink. Number two police officers, police, Oh yeah, what Number one? Who do you think is number one? Just take a wild guest, doc ranchers, politicians, firefighters, firefighters, they put.
Speaker 2: Fires out everywhere. No, they down there, they down they down there at to beleeve at that station. Two three days.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: They covered for each other. Oh, so they say they have to go to work in there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and then put the fires out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no doctors, no politicians, none of that, no one in media.
Speaker 15: They didn't mention that the first responder is just I know, police, all that stress coming up with thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play a round it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this you're listening morning show, It's time for a rounded? Would you rather? Would you rather be the loudest person in the room, or would you rather be the quietest person in the room?
Speaker 2: Quietest? Shut up? Shut them out?
Speaker 6: Quiet Junior, I'll be last.
Speaker 3: I go ahead.
Speaker 4: What happen?
Speaker 3: Name man? I got going on?
Speaker 2: No Jr.
Speaker 5: Ju Just because you got the highest voice, ain't gonna mey.
Speaker 15: Go?
Speaker 2: What about you, Steve?
Speaker 1: Quietest or loudest?
Speaker 5: Well, I got to be lived. I've made all my money talking more than anybody else.
Speaker 4: So okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be with someone who hates your favorite food or who hates your pet?
Speaker 2: Don't hate my favorite dog?
Speaker 6: Yeah I hate the dog? Yeah you rather what somebody would the picture?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Pet?
Speaker 13: My food though, my favorite wood, but I'm gonna eat it in front of you. You hating what's on your plate.
Speaker 5: That's a good way that they want to really care because you don't care about the time from I can't stand that dog.
Speaker 2: Either. Feeling is mutual.
Speaker 1: Would you rather live by yourself on an inhabited island or would you rather live in a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with seven people? Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh they all ladies?
Speaker 1: Rather seven people inhabited where people are on.
Speaker 6: The island or not on the island.
Speaker 2: But you, yeah, you want to live in a partner with seven.
Speaker 1: People with one bathroom?
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm gonna go from here on that island with that house, nice crib. But you said inhabited, which means people are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, inhabit it means people. Uninhabited means no people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: That you should so by yourself on the island.
Speaker 2: With no people.
Speaker 1: People, no people?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 6: Which one you want to be?
Speaker 1: Don't get mad at that, Just answer the question.
Speaker 2: No people? Or saw you read it?
Speaker 1: I read it how it was on the paper.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna be in this house with these seven people in this one bathroom. That's not that's not.
Speaker 1: Not seven all women.
Speaker 2: Hell, you really ain't gonna get in that bathroom.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 2: Which one is?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up next to our last break of the day and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Here we are, guys, our last break of the day and Steve, before we get out of here, we have a question for you from a Sandra Jackson. She's a fan of yours unfamily feud.
Speaker 16: Hey, it's me again, Standard. Oh my god.
Speaker 14: I know you're probably tilling me saying this, mister Steve Hagges, But when I say, you were born for this, you were born just for this, this beautiful.
Speaker 16: Blue, black, purple wave soup man, you rocket with that shirt, in that tie and a beautiful China shoes.
Speaker 14: Oh my god. You know I becan't wait for you to come out. I can't wait for you to come out ran that corner so I can see what color suit you got on. When I say, you've got men looking at you, every race, every color, they just want to wear they suit like you wear yours. I am so proud of you, and you done made me laugh ever since I turned to the family few you make me laugh so hard. Okay, keep on being blessed in Jesus name, Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Right, sure, don't need to keep being blessed in Jesus.
Speaker 6: That junior one she said, Oh, Steve Harves, I know me. She din call here multiple time looking for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the way down.
Speaker 2: No clue what she talked about. That's nothing. Yeah, yeah, you know it is such a blessing, man. I just you know, I did.
Speaker 5: I did a period, man, while I was asking God for so much, and I was getting a little frustrated because it wasn't happening when I wanted it to, and I couldn't figure out why, because I had done everything I was supposed to. But there was a lesson in it for me to learn, because what had happened was I kept asking him for this, and I kept going, Lord, why, I mean, I've done everything you've asked me to do.
Speaker 2: Why why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: And then he said, go home. So he arranged it where the deal didn't happen, and he sent me home and I'm homegoing. Man, these deals didn't happen. I did everything I was supposed to do. Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. He said, yeah, but you forgot though in your quest for asking me for so much, you forgot what all I've done for you. You keep forgetting that, man, and I know you want more. And you got more dreams and aspirations because the Bible says a man without a dream or visions your parents I got.
Speaker 2: I told you to have dreams and vision. But you should also be grateful. See you forget.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when you get so focused on what you don't have, you lose focus of what you do have. And when you lose focus of what you do have, you lose the major component to success. It's gratitude, because why would God give you more empower on some more when you're not great for what you already have. I mean, I've used this analogy a hundred times. It's one of your neighbors. Let's say people come by, Remember remember peoples to come out and boll a couple of sugar? Can I get a cup of sugar from? And you gave them a cup of sugar, And then next week they came and got another cup of sugar. Man, I'm out of sugar again. Can you give me another cup of sugar? And you give them another cup of sugar, and they take sugar, they just walk away. How many times could that person come to you and ask for a cup of sugar without you checking them and going, hey, you know what, man, you keep coming by here asking me for a couple of sugar. You don't ever say thank you. Huh, you don't ever say thank you?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 5: I keep giving you a cup of sugar and you don't ever say thank you? Oh man, you tripping? Well, I tell you what, since I'm tripping, don't come by here and ask for no more sugar.
Speaker 2: I'll show you. Well.
Speaker 5: That's the human way of dealing with it. But let's think about God for a second. Let's think about all the stuff he does for you on a daily basis that he don't get thanked for. How many times has God awakened you and you didn't say thank you? You know how many breaths you take during the course of a day. Do you realize, man, that God allows you to take these breaths every step you take. There are people who are immobile, man. There are people who need ventilators to breathe. There are people who need hearing aids. There are people who need van lifts just to get up in the car and get transported somewhere. There are people man on respirators. There are people man who need hover rounds. There are people using walkers, There are people on crutches. There are people who can't move at all. But yet instilled these things that you take for granted, you never say thank you for. And I had to catch myself. I said, wow, So what he did was he made me come home and look around and look at all He's done for me. Now, however, meager your place of residence may be, have you realized that it's yours? That there is a joy that you get being able to say, no matter how it's going for you out there, I'm going home.
Speaker 2: I'm getting ready to go home.
Speaker 5: And somehow sticking your key in that door and shutting it and locking it back gives you a sense of security. I used to didn't have that. That was a period in my life where I couldn't say I'm going home. I just had to go get in that car. Man, when you lose that, that's something special. So I got to thinking about my life and I realized what all God had done for me, and I got overjoyed with all he'd done for me, to the point where I quit asking for something. I was just so busy thinking him, and then lo and behold, out of nowhere, he gave it to me because I had learned the lesson. So instead of getting taught the lesson, why don't we all just learn the lesson be grateful today because God has done a lot for you.
Speaker 2: He really really has. Those are my closing remarks.
Speaker 5: That's it, God, William, We'll see you all tomorrow. Hey, y'all talk to God today. He'd absolutely love to hear from you.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show