Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, Michael Jackson's Blanket is suing his grandmother Katherine Jackson. Giselle Bunchen is saying I didn't cheat on Top and Brady, and some good news, Migo's co founder Quavo is fighting Atlanta gun violence. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time.
Speaker 3: Blanket need to.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: Right now it's time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey standing by.
Speaker 1: All right, this is from Elaine and Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Elaine says, I babysit kids in my home and one child has been.
Speaker 1: Bringing roaches to my house.
Speaker 2: I started sitting his bag in my garage and his mom saw it and went off on me. I have the right to protect my house. Should I stop keeping her son over this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty much. It take you them, baby and that bag of roaches.
Speaker 3: Can it down to somewhere else? Now, all least hear what you know.
Speaker 4: I like your baby and everything, but your baby don't know all in the coff of the past. It's in the baby bag. We're not finna do this here. Now, I understand what you're saying, but we have we have a little infestation problem.
Speaker 1: That's why the mom went off on a good shit.
Speaker 4: Take your baby, take your bag of roaches, and you gotta STI go somewhere else. Oh, go down there to krim della criam and see if they'll let.
Speaker 1: You waiting mine?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cut that off, all right? Moving on to Cherry in Brooklyn. Cherry says, I'm fifty eight and single.
Speaker 2: I'm running my condo next door to a twenty nine year old man and his girlfriend. I told him that I hear them having sex a lot. He said, I should experience it for myself. Should I try this younger, this youngster out, or keep the professional with her.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try it out.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see what all that hollering about. Run down there if you want.
Speaker 1: To you don't want to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like a good.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Should she should experience it for herself? Wow?
Speaker 3: But see it's the way she took it to him too.
Speaker 1: How does she take it?
Speaker 5: Get in your business and nothing but you know you and your I can hear y'all in there when you're getting in your private time. And it's it's like really loud, and it's just I can hear it, you know, That's how she said, And experience it for yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you doing in there? And then she put her hand on right for yourself? Now she can rolled in.
Speaker 1: Thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she'd have rode up, dear clo' thinking about it.
Speaker 3: But she spread up fingers, crossed her chips. Do it all.
Speaker 4: Do it here.
Speaker 3: Like she's put back all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Henry, it's been a long time since we've had a handy rank Henry and Tacoma says, I'm tired of my wife ordering cheap clothes on websites for younger women. She is forever sixty one, not forever twenty one. I want her clothes to be jazzy and classy, not trashy. She prefers to wear trendy clothes. How do I tell her I don't like her new style?
Speaker 4: Well, how'd you just type it?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 4: Hey, baby, listen to me. Hear I see what you're doing, but it's not becoming. It don't look real flattering on you. And I'm just gonna keep it real. You need to start, you need to start watching what you order on this stuff because it ain't befitting and befitting and befitting is cold word for ben fitting like it been fitting different when you was twenty one, but you sixty one now you can't show everything you got at sixty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look good.
Speaker 1: I can wear what I want to wear.
Speaker 4: I know that's what you think, baby, but I'm just telling you you look a little. You look a little. It cheapens you. And you know you're such a classy lady. You know I just like classy looking stuff like that.
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 4: Well, I will. But you got to quit on them off of off. You know you can't who you got? Quit bang all your clothes off Amazon?
Speaker 3: Not all of them fashion down.
Speaker 4: There where Steve ordered the fishing shirts at.
Speaker 2: Shirt on yesterday from Hell Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: No, that's how you rocket though.
Speaker 4: That's what see that was in there and I didn't even see that shirt, but then it came up in there.
Speaker 3: You might also like sex, and I said, well, i'd be down.
Speaker 1: How could you know I do like it?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know you ordered like ten at a time. Somebody order one.
Speaker 3: Have to order no fishing clothes this year?
Speaker 4: Why you have?
Speaker 3: Wh Yeah? I seen your picture what I had on yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, last one, Steve, last one. This one is from Ronda and Hannah.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, Ronda says.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ronda says, I'm thirty seven and lonely. Lonely.
Speaker 2: I work and I go home, so I tend to go on dates with people I meet at the grocery store or coffee shop. I have a high paying job, but the men I meet do not. Is it cool to lower my standards? Or should I wait for the right man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Go there the grocery store. Keep shopping. You're not buying a head of letters. Now you coming out there with a man? Every time you.
Speaker 3: Go down there, that's where she meets. Have you lowered your status? Do you have any Well?
Speaker 4: If he down here trying to eat, I guess he cool. Most people go to the grocery store. You ain't met nothing down that lady.
Speaker 1: She's thirty seven and lonely.
Speaker 4: She says, Okay, Well, you ain't gonna stay down there at the grocery store meeting men.
Speaker 3: Hey, if that doesn't work out for you, I got an idea.
Speaker 4: Why don't you go over a quick tree.
Speaker 3: It's across the street. Go to questure. Oh, I have an idea. Why don't you go to a truck stop?
Speaker 1: Hey, what are you saying to her?
Speaker 4: Really, all the men that work stop hunting for men because it's not what you all do.
Speaker 3: You are not hunters.
Speaker 1: So should she go online? What should she wants to meet people?
Speaker 3: Online? Dating works? You know, they got dating sites that will match you up.
Speaker 4: I had a couple on their family feud last week who met online. Let me tell you what this dude did. Black couple. He's an anesthesiologist, his nurse. His wife is a nurse practitioner. They met at work. He liked her at work, but he decided not to date her at work or say nothing to her because they worked together and he thought it wasn't professional.
Speaker 3: They both on the same Dayton site.
Speaker 4: The Dayton site recommended them to each other. Oh wow, so they re met on the Dayton site. Get married today?
Speaker 1: All right? Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.