Speaker 1: You ever look at yourself naked in the mirror and think my belly button is just my old mouth Jeff in the morning. Yeah, I wonder what that mouth would say to the question what's on your mind? Unfortunately we can only use our head mouths to talk, though, so just know I'm going to be picturing your belly buttons mouthing along as we go around the room. Once again, are you gonna start with Brooke Brook?
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, we had a big change in our house. We have officially added a landline phone.
Speaker 1: Why what purpose could that possibly have? Hear me out?
Speaker 4: Hear me out.
Speaker 3: We have, you know, two young kids, and I don't want to get them cell phones yet. We're not ready for that. That doesn't want them to be social.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, we'll get a lambline and then they can call them like they can call their friends like I did, and they bedrooms.
Speaker 1: But the fact that they have a landline means they're going to be the weird kids then, and no one's going to want to.
Speaker 5: We're going to try to text it and not be able to.
Speaker 6: Well, it kind of has backfired on me because none of their friends have cell phones, like, there isn't any one for them to call.
Speaker 2: So they're like proactively yes, god, yeah, So they're the only ones with the phone number.
Speaker 6: So now all they do is they call me, and I'm like, I'm upstairs.
Speaker 2: No, when I'm home, you don't even call me.
Speaker 4: They'll call me on my cell phone from the home phone because they love it.
Speaker 3: They love the home phone.
Speaker 4: They want to call all sorts of people, but they don't have anyone to call because there's no no one else has a landline. It'd be really great if their friends had a landline, because it's not like they're going to call their friends mom's cell phone, you know.
Speaker 5: That's yes, Yes.
Speaker 1: Our listener is to start getting landlines at home now so that your kids have people to call.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I want to bring them back exactly about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you it's been great.
Speaker 4: It's it'll be better though, when there's other.
Speaker 1: People to call.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Well, my mom booked me a solo's massage recently, and then she booked her and my dad a couple's massage, so it was a whole family outing at the massage part.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love your family going to get rubbed down together.
Speaker 2: So I had the roughest firmus massage that I've ever had, and I loved it. Yeah, but afterwards, my parents had a couple of questions because, as you guys know me, right, I talk a lot, and when I get a massage, I also talk a lot.
Speaker 1: How I relax, That's just how I am.
Speaker 2: And I'm a very loud person, as you guys know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear me. Apparently my parents heard me yelling things such as god, I've never felt that before, and yeah, yeah, yeah, oh no, he's man, do it, he's man, do it. I'm glad that they haven't heard you saying those things before. That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: They're trying to have a romantic couple's massage.
Speaker 3: Road sun is next door ruining the vibe, And that's why I.
Speaker 2: Felt bad embarrassed. I was like, you guys know, it was not inappropriate. I just had a really firm massage from a dude.
Speaker 3: They're like, don't worry, You've been a blocker since the day you're a bor.
Speaker 1: But it also.
Speaker 2: Explains why I did hear laughing from others. It was one of those big massage places like So I heard laughing earlier and I thought I was like, oh, they must be having a fun massage in there, But I now think it's because of my screaming. Okay, but I was enjoying.
Speaker 3: It was good scream You need to ask about soundproofing before you book each other massages, yea.
Speaker 1: Or you bring a ballgag to the massage and you're like, no, no, this is for myself, trusted alexis what's been on your mind?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I love you know, and we're out and you meet people who listen to the show. Ye yeah, fan people different reasons like I've been listening since I was in high school, or like my parents listen whatever. So I met someone recently that had a different reason than I've heard before.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, they have a landline in their house.
Speaker 5: Children, no, so they Actually he told me he knows Jose and I was like, oh, how, And he's like, well, I used to date this girl and we've been dating for a while. When she actually got hit on by Jose when he slid in her d MS.
Speaker 1: You didn't know she was.
Speaker 5: Dating someone obviously, and said he would bring this up.
Speaker 1: And actually, I think I know what you're talking.
Speaker 5: About Yeah anyway, so yeah, he just knew she had mentioned, you know, a guy started hitting on or whatnot.
Speaker 4: Was he a fan?
Speaker 6: Was it an a positive day?
Speaker 5: Become a fan of the show.
Speaker 2: Now they are.
Speaker 5: Broken up for other reasons. Not so it's a text now, but he is a fan of the show. So jose is out there doing the work, and I wanted to give him recognized.
Speaker 1: Eighty percent of our listening audience. It's people that were broken up because Jose So thank you all the listeners.
Speaker 3: I remember that and Jeffrey the same treatment. All right, reply Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: I got my haircut recently? Thanks for no one noticing it.
Speaker 3: No, you want a hat every day for the last month, and I had.
Speaker 1: I think you took just now. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to notice because it was pretty long before that. But that's okay. And I put my appointment down on their like barber app and when I selected a time, they gave me an option that I've never had before, where you can request a barber who's conversational or if you want no conversation.
Speaker 4: I've heard they've been doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lately, when you wear air pods barber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like how Ober does. You can choose quiet mode, and so I did quiet and it was great.
Speaker 3: This is the opposite of any experience Josees ever had totally.
Speaker 1: Mode, didn't have to make small talk. I mean I wasn't totally happy with the cut at the end because like we weren't communicating during that, so there was well, there's no way to say and I already told them I didn't want to talk, so I didn't want to break the science. So it wasn't perfect, but whatever, it was thirty minutes of like quiet bliss for me, and it got me wondering what other companies and other services could start offering this. I mean, dentists for sure need like don't talk to me button.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not like you could ever talk to him back.
Speaker 1: You're always yeah, that's part of the question. Yeah, Or the grocery store clerks trying to talk to you while they're checking out the groceries. I don't want to tell you what I'm making, just check them, but they do.
Speaker 5: You always ask yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you're making for financial your salary, like they ask you that.
Speaker 1: Or colonoscopist too, don't need the chit chat with that. Just get in there, get.
Speaker 3: Donely knocked out during.
Speaker 1: Sick of having those conversations. I think a lot more companies and a lot more services should be offering no talk. Yeah, just wait because radio is about there. Five nine two. Do you want us to not talk to you.
Speaker 3: As we don't text, if we won't text you back, Yeah, we'll keep it.
Speaker 1: Down on our end. And also you can tell us what's been on your mind. It's Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: In the morning.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.