Speaker 1: It's four hundred degrees in studios, still going on. How many weeks now without working acre photo.
Speaker 2: Week four?
Speaker 1: I've lost track at this point. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. Jeff I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: I literally dress with tanktops under my shirt so that I.
Speaker 2: Can be in here.
Speaker 1: This is a crazy idea. But do you think producer Boyd did this on purpose and sabotaged our AC unit so we'd have content to talk about on the show, Because there's not not a lot of exciting stuff happening in the news right now.
Speaker 3: So j kidding me, you may be because his studio that's connected to ours is even hotter. But yet he still comes to work wearing multiple long sleeve shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he could flip on the AC anytime that he wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, why are you wearing the long sleeves if it's such a problem.
Speaker 1: Been a huge issue for us? And I know Brooke is already aware of the latest update. I'm not sure if Jose or Alexi have been filling. But last week the AC was supposed to get fixed. The guys are on the roof, that's what they said. The repair men are up there right now you can't see them, but trust me, they're up there fixing stuff. They were, but they were up there. There was a lot of commotion about it. And the next day we're all expecting to walk into a fresh, cool studio and what happens. No hot as ever, Yeah hot, And so we asked our engineer, what happened. I thought they were fixing it. They're on the roof yesterday and the story we were told. I am not making this up. This is what they said. They say the repair men were in the middle of fixing it up on the roof. Just a couple more loose bolts and screws had to be tightened and it would all be better, when all of a sudden, they received an emergency phone call from none other than the local county jail, saying, the jail their conditioning has gone out.
Speaker 2: You need to leave immediately.
Speaker 1: A jail. Seriously, the prisoners took precedence over us. I'm talking convicted felons are more important to have more rights than we do here at the radio station.
Speaker 2: You don't want hot prisoners.
Speaker 1: We should take our mics to the prison like it's midsummer. So I hope it's nice and cool and cell block d right now? Or do I have to stab someone to get some AC like what happens?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm making a shake out of a toothbrushes to speak.
Speaker 1: Apparently the repairment are supposed to get back here any day.
Speaker 2: Whoa i'let to tell you, I asked our engineer. I go, oh, so they're going to be back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That'll be fixed, right?
Speaker 2: He goes, Well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Cheeps. Ongoing AC gave four just won't end for.
Speaker 3: Us or any rogue AC people want to just come and.
Speaker 1: Even some kids. Yeah, just tinker around up there and anyway, let's send it over for the shot collar question of the day to a man who actually looks pretty good with a deep sweat on around digital Jake, Go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I made the four of you look like total fools when you all believe the ridiculous holidays that I made up. That's Global Dinosaur Disco Day. I'm never believing you again. Actually thinks that's real. Oh wait, I know the four of you. It is legit definitely a low moment for this group, both professionally and personally. But you know what, I'm not gonna let our small handful of listeners think you're just a bunch of global sweaty radio morons. No, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this redemption?
Speaker 2: That's why today you'll have a shot at redemption as we run it back for another strange holiday celebrations editions of twenty of twenty. Once again, you give me a number one through twenty. I'll give you the description of a holiday celebration. You'll just have to tell me if it's real or if I made it up. We'll start with the woman who got her bachelor's degree from a made up university. That's Alexis. I'm sorry, boys, he's not a state Alexis. Give me a number one through twenty. Please, I'm twenty National Banana Peel Ballet Day. It happens once a year in New York City where dancers gracefully glide across the stage covered in banana peels, turning slips and slides into a majestic art form with music performances from the Big Banana Orchestra.
Speaker 1: Oh is that real?
Speaker 2: Or did I make that up? Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, but you would pull a muscle if you have your like ballet shoes on. Imagine if you're like beat and then you're sliding professional all a trick and then who eats the banana?
Speaker 1: How do they get the peels on the stage?
Speaker 2: Where are all those bananas?
Speaker 3: Swing in a banana bread?
Speaker 1: Obvious questions?
Speaker 2: I think it's fake, j Alexis said, National Banana Peel Ballet Day is fake. And that is yes, We're on to brook brook A number one through twenty please seven, number seven National Noodle Nonsense Day. It's a day dedicated to the absurdity of noodles where people engage in noodle themed activities like noodle sculpting, noodle toss and the spaghetti eating relay race Brook. Is that a real celebration or did I make that up?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a real celebration they do at Brooks House every week on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You know, I would actually believe it.
Speaker 3: Except for the noodle nonsense part, because there is so much sense when it comes to noodles.
Speaker 2: I love them. I think they provide great comfort.
Speaker 3: To all people, and so I don't think there's any nonsense in my noodle.
Speaker 2: Jake that is fake, brook says fake. National Noodle Nonsense Day is it's a fake day Bok. Sorry, I am a fraud, but not for reasons you know how. Number one through twenty two. Number three, that's Bubbles and Beats colon the Atlantis Underwater Rave Holiday, Jose. Every July thirteenth and the waters off the Florida Keys, an underwater music festival takes place where scuba divers and snorkelers gather to listen to a submerged symphony played by real musicians playing musical instruments down on the bottom of the ocean floors. Jose, Is that rud that I make that up?
Speaker 1: Oh God, yes, just like Jeez, really pull that off though in real life.
Speaker 3: But imagine, don't hear anything like you'd hear.
Speaker 1: They can't play instruments underwater, Jake. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: It's fake, Jose said, fake Bubbles and Beats is? Oh? You? The concert happens every year off the coast of Florida to promote coral reef protection and environmentally safe Dike. That's great.
Speaker 1: On to you give me a number please, Number four.
Speaker 2: Number four Worldwide pillow Fight and Pickle Parade. Oh listen, Jeffrey. This happens every year in Portugal, where thousands of participants gathered for an epic hour long pillow fight in the streets that's followed by a whimsical parade through the city featuring giant inflatable pickles and pickle themed floats. Is that real or did I just make that up?
Speaker 1: They don't seem to have anything to do with each other whatsoever, unrelated thing.
Speaker 3: But I went to like the Tomato festival in Spain and it started by a bunch of dudes climbing a pole to get a ham down, and I was like, does this have to do with tomatoes? And everyone's like, we don't know, there's no reason for it.
Speaker 1: Brook is a world traveler. She seems to know what's going on out there. I'm gonna say it's real.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey said, the worldwide pillow fight and pickle parade is real. It is that's made up. I'm actually so proud of Brook and Alexis forgetting this right. I'm gonna clear them. Co winners up today shot colored question up to day. Can we do a coke shock? Yeah? You can?
Speaker 1: All right, boys, you're taking it with you, Okay. Somebody wanted to hear bye Bye Bye bye and Sync. I don't want to be a fool for you, just another player in your game for two. Uh you may hate me, buddy, it ain't no lie baby.
Speaker 3: Bye by.
Speaker 1: Your work boys, that's your shot collar question. The other day we got your phones have coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning,