Speaker 1: Two hopeless daters one dating app then dares you swipe right. The question is whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 2: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates. It's the dating game show that puts the naughty in Illuminati. It's Battle of the Tender Dates, where two of our listeners square off to find out whose love life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second, but first let's meet today's contestants. Here in this corner, when she meets a guy for the first time, she leans into her ultra feminine side and gives the limpest handshake physically possible. That's how she got the nickname Flimsy Lindsey.
Speaker 1: It gives me the bb GBS when somebody does that.
Speaker 2: Damn hate it so sexy. In the other corner, her dating life is so bad she's faked getting sick on her last five dates wow, just to leave the restaurant early. That's why the boys call her get well Rachelle.
Speaker 3: Hi guys, oh wow, I bet you.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of soup sent to your house. Here's how the game works. One contestant we'll start by telling one of their worst dating stories. The other will try to come back and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds until we declare a winner. Let's get the ball rolling with Flimsy Lindsey. Let's go.
Speaker 1: So it was two in the morning and we get in one of those rickshaw petticap things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean they were always fun at two in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I didn't have any objections.
Speaker 1: But then she takes off his shirt and pants. He throws them on the street and tells me that he's always dreamed of hooking up in the back of one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was going down.
Speaker 1: Please tell me that you declined his offer.
Speaker 2: Of course, dude, She dove out of that petticab fifteen hours. All right, Get well, Rachelle. Can you count her?
Speaker 3: So a guy invited me out on his sailboat and we were out in the water and it starts to get super stormy, so I suggest we should probably go back. He starts to cry, and he tells me that it's a rental. He got to impress me, and he doesn't actually know how to sail, so we had to swim back to show her. No, that's why you hired. That's why you know where they is.
Speaker 2: Also, he doesn't know how to swim.
Speaker 3: Round two.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Lindsey, We're back to you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I go back to this guy's place and I walk into the apartment and there are mouth traps everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 4: He tells me not.
Speaker 1: To worry because he has a minor rodent problem.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: So I don't know I hooked up with him anyway.
Speaker 2: You're already over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're in bed and I hear three of the traps go off.
Speaker 3: It's like that movie.
Speaker 1: You'd rather see him alive. Yeah, so what happened? There are these little squeaks and unfortunately wasn't happening from our bedkiller.
Speaker 2: Some people do like an audience. Rachelle time to hit back.
Speaker 3: So I once did a sunset hike with this guy and we were super close to the top when he's like, I have to go to the bathroom. So he goes behind a tree and I'm waiting for him for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, guys need like an average of forty minutes to get the job. Yeah, even without a bathroom.
Speaker 1: He's sitting out there on your phone.
Speaker 2: You just need time.
Speaker 3: So I go to check on him to make sure he's okay because it's been so long, and I see him squatting there watching the end of a football game on it.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of money on that. You need a hike only where you can't get Wi Fi from? What did you do? So?
Speaker 3: I ended up going to the top without him, but I still miss the sunset a jerk? All right, I hope this team lost.
Speaker 2: We're under the third and final round here. We need your best stories, ladies. So Lindsey, give us what you got.
Speaker 1: This guy I met, he planned a surprise date at a blood donation center.
Speaker 2: Oh, good for you. You should donate romancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm cool with giving back in all but say we go inside and he told me to try to steal as many bags as I could because his inventory was low.
Speaker 3: He was going to steal a cookies apait his inventory? Oh god, his inventory? How did you not get God?
Speaker 4: He wasn't even joking.
Speaker 3: Okay, you reported him to the police or is he like a.
Speaker 2: Rogue hero out here giving people blood trends? Yeah, he's like an amateur surgeon, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a vampire. Jeff, how many.
Speaker 2: Bags of blood did you steal from no?
Speaker 3: I guess he get caught red handed.
Speaker 2: Well, Rochelle, this is your last chance.
Speaker 1: A guy picks me up for dinner.
Speaker 3: He says he's going to take me to his secret local spot and it ends up being a hospital cafeteria.
Speaker 2: Oh god, steal pretty capitals as you can hurt. Sometimes it's pretty tasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've heard like it can actually be really good. So we eat there and doctor wasn't that good? But then gearing dessert, he finally admits to me that he has to go upstairs because his other girlfriend, surgery, should.
Speaker 2: Be over by now, did you at least buy her flowers from her recovery?
Speaker 4: Let me pop into the gifts shot.
Speaker 2: Here's the final bell that means the match is done. This is going to be a tough one to score. But judges, what do you think? Alexis?
Speaker 1: Lindsay's for hearing mice caught traps up?
Speaker 2: One vote for Lindsay Brooks.
Speaker 1: I'm going blood vampire.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Flimsy, Lindsay. Your dating history is so upsetting even Taylor Swift pities you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's a little sad that I won this, but thank you guys.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing your stories. Congratulations, Text in seventy five nine two if you want up here on the next Battle of the tender dates, phone taps coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,