Speaker 1: Donkey up the day paid. Damn he hogged. It's time for Donkey of the day. I'm trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 3: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 2: Called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damn Charlomagne. Who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 3: Well, donkey of the day for Wednesday, March twenty seventh goes to Bishop Minogue Catholic High School.
Speaker 1: President Matt Schambari.
Speaker 3: Now, Matt has requested to be placed on unpaid leave and the board of directors has accepted. Why would someone put themselves on voluntary unpaid leaf? Well, let's go to two News in Vida for the report place.
Speaker 4: Well, we're learning that the president of Bishop Minogue Catholic High School has voluntarily put himself on unpaid leave following allegations of discrimination. Ex girls basketball coach Sarah Schoper Ramirez claims school president Matthew Shambari told her not to give minority players too much time I'm on the court. In a statement, Schiambari said he has never advocated for discrimination. He wrote in a statement, quote other than being guilty of using a very poor choice of words, which I profoundly regret. I've always tried to conduct myself in full service to the entire student body and our school community.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 4: Albrido Sparks NAACP president has gotten involved in the case. She says her biggest concern is protecting students, and she's calling for sensitivity and diversity training at Bishop Minogu High School.
Speaker 1: Did that don't work?
Speaker 3: Listen this man, this man put himself on unpaid leave.
Speaker 1: Let me translate for y'all. This man put himself on unpaid.
Speaker 3: Leave because he got caught on a secret recording telling the girls basketball coach that I think we've got to be super intentional about not supporting our creating a narrative where it looks like we're bringing in we are paying to bring in these brown kids to come win US basketball games, and the white kids don't get to play. You know why this man should be put on voluntary leave, not only because he said that, but because he's not being in service to the school. What is a basketball team without black players? That's like banana pudding with no vanilla wayfers. That's like fried fish with no hot sauce. That's like the Lebron James version of the Bible without Jesus. Okay, this president should quit permanently because he actually wants raisings in the potato side. Listen, make those white kids step they game up. Make them study tapes to Larry Bird. I know they're not American, but make them study Dirk and witch Kin Luka Donkisch. Let them study white chocolate Jason Williams. Make them watch Christian Layton when he was that dude. It's all types of ways these players can get better at basketball. But this man is not in the service to the school, because who in the hell ever looks at a basketball team basketball and says, you know what we need to do, bench all the brown kids and play all the white kids. Now, if the kids is Kitlyn Clark, I understand, but clearly these kids aren't. So the head girls' basketball coach named Sarah Ramirez said she disregarded the warning because why would she ever listened to foolishness?
Speaker 1: And after they won.
Speaker 3: The class for a state girls basketball t championship in February, I said, after they won the class for a state girls basketball championship in February, she was fired after winning. We have the actual audio of Matt Shimbari, the secret record. We have that right, let me listen to it.
Speaker 5: You have a disapportion amount of your kids are financially kids, right, and they're coming from public schools, and then you have these kids you have, You're probably your team in football are probably.
Speaker 1: The first teams.
Speaker 5: And so that's going to create some issues in our Yeah, and I think that we've got to be super intentional about not supporting or creating a narrative where it looks like, oh, well, we're we're bringing in, we're paying to bring in these round kids to kind of win US basketball games.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with bringing the brown kids in the win basketball game? Yeah, Matt, you should be fired because you make poor decisions on your bias. See putting a bunch of brown girls on the basketball team simply because they are the best players. That's not a diversity higher, that's not the EI at all. What you're trying to do by making the coach play these white kids is forced inclusion based off their race.
Speaker 1: And I think it's safe to say that don't work for anyone.
Speaker 3: We want the best of the best out there, It doesn't serve anyone to put mediocre players on that court, you know, just to say we playing the white kids. No, you want to win more state championships and not. Clearly the answer is not this full match. Shambari said the firing of the girls basketball coach was solely based on the best interests of our student athletes.
Speaker 1: No, it was based off the best interests of the white student athletes.
Speaker 3: Okay, And he said it was based on the coaches behavior and actions for several reasons. I don't know what all the behaviors and actions were, but I know one of them was winning.
Speaker 1: Okay, that I do know.
Speaker 3: If you want to know what basketball would look like without black people, you got to go back to nineteen forty nine when it was an all white league. Are just imagine, if you will, majority of your players were all in employees you recruited from Starbucks. Same difference. Please give President Matt Shambari the biggest he hull. Damn Chelsea Handler says she wanted to give it the biggest.
Speaker 1: He give him haw he haw. That is way too much. Dan maynaes Ke, Kathy Griffin give him the biggest he had to. Please give this giant jar male the biggest.
Speaker 3: He haw, Well, since it's discrimination, you might as well let Chris Rock get in on it. What my girl like my girl working right, I'm just saying it's discrimination.
Speaker 1: When it's that type of discrimination, I see, it's it's not tricky at all. It is. Yeah, just when you just when his white side, come on, let's care, come on, Karen, let's hear DJ Karen.
Speaker 6: No, it's not the white But as you know, I've had two kids in high school and what he said was paying for.
Speaker 1: Kids to play. Kids suck, they suck.
Speaker 6: No, Nope, it's not that at all. What a lot of these schools do is they pay for kids in better environments to come to the school to play, which is against the law. No, they we're bad environments, right, So like let's say they'll get a kid from a bad environment that gets busy. It's illegal to pay for that kid to come to school to give them a scholarship based off sports. So a lot of these schools they go around and they get donors, and the donors take care of the kids, so the school would be better.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? You got a problem with little brown kids coming up?
Speaker 6: No, it's against the law. That's what you're saying. He said, you can't pay for that. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: You get yesterday you said WILLI Smith should get off from a speeding ticket because he's Will Smith.
Speaker 1: But now you got a problem.
Speaker 3: So you you're happy with the rich and famous, you know, breaking the law, but when it comes to little poor brown kids from poor and disenfranchised there is, you don't want them to get any any breaks.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Get the clip from yesterday and put this clip together.
Speaker 6: You always want to put something in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I always want to put something mouth. All I'm saying is and.
Speaker 6: A lot of these schools, a lot of these presidents do that. They do something that's legal, and they pay for the If you don't want.
Speaker 3: Will Smith to get a speeding ticket because he will Smith, you shouldn't have no problem with these little brown kids coming up from a point just enfranchise there is and getting the come up.
Speaker 1: I don't have no problem. Okay, shut up. But that's what he was saying.
Speaker 6: If you heard what he said, he says, I don't want to pay for it because it's against the lawd.
Speaker 1: To pay for it.
Speaker 6: When it comes to sport, if it's academics, they can give a scholarship. That's why they need to give academic scholarship, and that scholarship for sports for it.
Speaker 1: He's not paying for it. And they win the state championship. I think it's the congratulation everybody legilations today. That's right.
Speaker 6: Stup in my mouth, I'm saying, don't be putting none of my mother.
Speaker 1: I'm putting on in your mouth and putt none of my mouth. That's what I'm saying. How many times you DJ those party parties?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Never, I can't tell never, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was like, that's why they don't want to talk about the real situation because DJ Envy was at the police and Charlamage ain't never been there. I been in that party, believe it.
Speaker 1: I end even party. None of the loves party a party.
Speaker 6: Okay, yap, all right, well let's open up the phone line.
Speaker 1: You got this DM? What's this DM? Say?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I didn't get the DM, but Scharla Main got the DM. She said, Hey, Charlotte, I love this and your child. Yes you do, Hey, Charlatte, I love listening to you and your list every morning. Hopefully you see this and can pass this to Jess because I know she's she fixes people's mask.
Speaker 1: On her podcast. I'm going through it.
Speaker 2: Me and my homegirl ain't really rocking with each other right now because me and this guy she liked started hooking up last month and she mad because she liked them too. And before you ask, yes, I did know that she liked them before this.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing.
Speaker 2: The girl was in a whole relationship. So how you get mad at me when you've been wiped up with a nigga for three For the last three years she's talking about that don't matter. There's a girl called and I broke it. I don't know, But can you ask Jess if I'm bugging or is my homegirl?
Speaker 6: Well, listen, let's let's go to breakfast club. Court will take some phone calls and then you can tell us what you think. All eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. So this girl was flirting with a guy and it seemed like her friend who's in a relationship likes the guy too. Likes the guy first, So she's asking, is that breaking girl code if she decides to holler at dude?
Speaker 1: This is happened to somebody here.
Speaker 2: This is King Damn pretty underscored Danny three four cent to go ahead.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got the d yup, yup, go ahead. I see why I don't like. I don't breaking girl code. This guy I'm with y'all. That's right, it's the Breakfast's nobody out here. Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney.
Speaker 1: Michael to Bull Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your Sorry, if you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns