Speaker 1: You know. Lately, Brooke, I've noticed that you're winning streaks aren't very streaky. You're going like two, three, four wins maybe, and then you choke. What's interesting is I feel like I've been doing a really good job. I've been getting like five, six, seven correct. Maybe you're concentrating on the wrong thing. Well, this isn't Little League baseball rules where you get credit just for trying. You actually after leave, you have to win these games in order to succeed. And the last time you accused the listener of cheating and selling their soul to Satan before management had to pull you off of the air for the day? Are you? But? But was I wrong? Was I wrong? No proof of any of that. I feel the pressure of elementary school level trivia is actually getting to you. I really hope there's another religious tirade today. I'm really hoping. I hope not because you're taking on somebody who actually deals with real stress every day. That's Katie, who is the stay at home mom of four children. Ooh, the real stress first, Katie, where's your head today? Mentally I'm ready. I think I'm gonna win today. Katie.
Speaker 2: You had four kids, We're already making questionable decisions here.
Speaker 1: Right, that's true. They're all older now, they all sleep through the night, So the sleeping pills really are doing the trick. We're in a send Brook out of the studio while she heads out, Katie, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brook out right if you want to win. Are you ready? I'm ready? Good luck? Your time starts now. Mariah Carey celebrates the birthday today she turns sixty years old. Is that statement true or false? The top selling cooking book of all time is from nineteen thirty six titled Blank of Cooking? What's Blank? Joy? What famous dance comes from the TV show Fresh Prince of Fresh Prince of bel Air? In the NFL? What position did Hall of Famer Jerry Rice play? Wide Receiver? The largest glacier in the world is located by where the North or South pole north? How many seconds does it take for your blood to circulate the entire vascular system twenty forty or sixty seconds forty. You can hear the excitement and maybe slight panic in Katie's voice as she answered every single question. But really good speed there. They're going to go over some of the answers for a second. Katie's squeaky. I'm so excited?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you excited?
Speaker 2: I think I won.
Speaker 1: I haven't answer any questions yet. Is that confident? I was just the best I ever did? I practice every day when I listen? Okay, So she's excited about this. Also, apparently Katie's excited about going to New York soon for your birthday? Yeah? I love that. What are you going to do in the city? What's your goal? Food shows? Where are you at? I really want to go eat some really good food. Yeah, easy to do. That's awesome. You're gonna have a good time, Katie. Now we got to go over to brook here. Are you ready, Brook?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Mariah Carey celebrates a birthday today. She turns sixty years old. Is that statement true or false? Else? The top selling cooking book of all time is from nineteen thirty six titled Blank of Cooking? What's Blank? Dark? What famous dance comes from the TV show Fresh Prince of bel Air, The Dougie in the NFL? What position did Hall of Famer Jerry Rice play wide receiver. The largest glacier in the world is located by where the north or south pole south? How many seconds does it take for your blood to circulate the entire vascular system? Twenty forty or sixty seconds? I'm gonna go forty. Go right in the middle there, Bob, all right, playing safe with the answers. Let's go to the scoreboard and see if it paid off for you with Jose what's up, Katie? You got three correct today, Katie. I always thought it was more than that. Do you think how many did you think it was, Katie? How many did you pay them? All? Got appreciate the confidence will slice the humble pie right there?
Speaker 2: Brook got also three. It was close, but not quite enough to pull out the victory.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Well, let's go over the answers for everybody. First. Mariah Carey celebrates a birthday today. She's sixty. No, she's not. She's turning fifty five today.
Speaker 2: I mean. According to the Internet, the town selling cookbook of all time from nineteen thirty six is titled The Joy of Cooking, more than twenty million copies sold.
Speaker 1: Katie got that one right. The famous dance from the TV show Fresh Prince of bel Air is the Carlton Dance. In the NFL, Jerry Rice played Wide Receiver and got himself into the Hall of Fame Fame Seahawks player. Oh okay. The largest glacier in the world is located by the South Poles in Antarctica, called the Lamb Glacier, and it takes twenty seconds for blood to circulate through your entire vascular system. I think it quicker because it's filled with sugar. Mine's quicker because it's thinned out with all the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Katie.
Speaker 1: It wasn't enough to beat Brooke today, So that's the bad news. The good news is just for playing. You win a four pack of tickets to paw Patrol Live playing the Puget Sound region April fifth through the seventeenth. It's coming to McCall hall and you and three others will be there as they face their biggest challenge yet. For more info on tickets, go to pawpatrollive dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes awesome, Thank you so much. Yeah. Do you want to send any messages out to your four children that are listening?
Speaker 1: Yes, I love you guys, not one of you because they can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have to fight it out to see Thanks for playing me, Katie.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be back to do Windbrooks Buck same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.