Speaker 1: Listen to your show every single day.
Speaker 2: Breakless clue, God, damn good breakfast club?
Speaker 3: What that ass upon one? A breakfast club?
Speaker 4: Brady, you can't say breakless club without the works club.
Speaker 3: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 4: She got platforms and partners all over the place with us. Your man is so high.
Speaker 3: People want to be invistited with the breakfast block.
Speaker 4: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are. DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlemagne, the God. You guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk YoY, I.
Speaker 3: Know what you'all talking about.
Speaker 4: Yo, good morning.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Just hilarios.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Charlamagne, the gay piece to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: It's right, it's Wednesday, middle of the week.
Speaker 6: Good morning. How are you feeling? Yes, I feel so good that you don't sweat shoot off Comfortaball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely comfortable, even though I'm still tired from yesterday.
Speaker 3: American dream All is so huge. It is so big.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I went up there before, but I took Ash to the water park with a couple of his friends like two years ago, and I never actually got to go through the mall. But they got everything in there. Everything. Yes, I saw us, yeah, I know, right, balling and babies alreus then balling for the teenager, well soon to be teenager. We did the Nickelodeon theme park, right, and that was so great.
Speaker 3: But listening when I walked in there and I say Nickelodeon real big. Took me back to the doc G. I'm but he wanted to go there, and I can't. You know what I'm saying. All right, cool, cool, But it was so fun shout out with them.
Speaker 6: As Kesha, She's the bomb.
Speaker 7: I'm going to talk about you the whole night. I'm like, listen, please, but she everybody just love you. So that's that's what's happening.
Speaker 6: I love that place a little to the American dream all if you ever get a chance, if you ever come to New York, it's an attraction. If you got kids, if you're staying in the city or whatever, it's more where they have, like just said, everything from high end to regular to cheaper stores to candy stores. I think they have toys the rest in the right.
Speaker 3: And I thought they were all shut down.
Speaker 7: I think that's the first time I seen a baby's arrest and it toys arrest in like five years.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: We have none in Baltimore and none in It's like, none of them anywhere.
Speaker 6: So yeah, parking the Mall water park.
Speaker 7: Yes, again, we ate at yard House. It was just amazing. So that's not something that you can vacation there. That's not something that you can.
Speaker 8: Do on one day.
Speaker 3: No, you can't swim. You get you a nice hotel and go.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a good time. Yeah, So salute to the American Dream and my people over there. I got family member that works there too. I think I think it's the works there. Yeah, shout out to Maul and all Jamaal.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, let's get the show cracking today. On the show, we have Maverick Carter and Paul Rivera joining us there from the Shop. From the Shop playing on HBO now it's on YouTube, not.
Speaker 2: Just the shop.
Speaker 9: You know, they got their production company, spring Hill, you know, like uh, they they have put it like this. They have set up Life after Basketball for Lebron James quite well, that's right, you know.
Speaker 2: And they've been crew for a couple of decades.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Love it, love it, love it, love it. We're gonna kick it with them in a little bit. And then we got Tesla the figure. Oh should be joining us next, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Go morning, Good morning, everybody. It's DJ NV Jesselaarry Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: Somebody won the lottery last night.
Speaker 7: For real?
Speaker 9: You said that in the group check I did see. I don't like when you say that. I don't like when people say New Jersey because it ain't in New Jersey. We know, I know, it's like probably south of Jersey, probably out there with all the woods that all the country at you can buy acres of land.
Speaker 6: Where was it that in Jersey? They ain't say as yet. They just said somebody was one point one three billion dollars. Put it out there, and see what y'all were gonna say, like I've been a little late today or.
Speaker 9: Don't nobody act like that when they wouldn't a lottery I wouldn't know because I ain't never win.
Speaker 4: Would I be winning four dollars eight dollars in there, but I won eight dollars last week?
Speaker 9: You would act regular, right, because you wouldn't want to ring of that ticket first.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know what I'm saying. Figure out where you.
Speaker 6: Go to cash, go to the accounting right, because you gotta figure out how to because you gotta bust it down right.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even matter.
Speaker 3: I'm changing my number. I'm making real brand.
Speaker 2: And I think you can remain anonymous in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm definitely getting one of them Jamaican masks, you know, Jamake with the long dreads that i'mnna pick up my money.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 7: Well, just so you know, the winning numbers were seven, eleven, twenty two, twenty nine, and thirty eight. So I probably would pick two of those number seven and eleven. I don't know about the others.
Speaker 3: Video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew quick pick. I don't do the number thing anymore.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 2: You can remain anonymous in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you never gonna know, you never never ever ever damn. All right, Well, let's talk about the what's going on in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Very sad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's the latest about the massive container ship that we know collided into the Francis Scott Key Bridge. Was a press conference yesterday. It went from now no longer a search to now just recovery.
Speaker 3: Take a list.
Speaker 1: The FBI using robotic cameras underwater to search for six construction workers who were on the bridge. They are now presumed dead by their employer. Two survivors were pulled from the chili water this morning. Twenty four members of the NTSB are on the site leading the investigation. They want to examine the voyage data recorder.
Speaker 3: It will be critical.
Speaker 11: It's a critical piece of our investigation, which is why we have a recorder's team here.
Speaker 1: Forty say the Singapore flagged vessel was headed from Baltimore to Sri Lanka going nine miles per hour. None of the crew was hurt. Today, President Joe Biden said the federal government will quote move heaven and earth to reopen the port and pay for the rebuilding.
Speaker 12: I told we're going to send all the federal resources they need as we respond to this emergency. I mean all the federal resources, and we're going to rebuild that port together now.
Speaker 7: You remember yesterday, Emmy, we'll talk about you know, the ship, and you know how big it was. It was as long as the Empire State Building. So I thought that was interesting. So when you're talking about going nine males fer hour, it wasn't like it's just something that could just stop, you know, just instantly.
Speaker 3: I guess once it got too close.
Speaker 7: I do want you to take a listen to Governor Wes Moore and what he had to say about the economic impact that this is called.
Speaker 3: Take listen to him.
Speaker 13: This represents so much of the economic vitality of not just the area and not even just the city, but of the state. I mean, this area is responsible for by over one hundred and ninety one million dollars of economic activity a day. It's responsible for about eight thousand jobs. And so to look at the skyline that doesn't even look familiar. That Key Bridge has been there ever since I've been born, and so this is surreal looking up and not seeing it there anymore. But it has significant economic impacts, and that's why our commitment to rebuild it, our commitment to work in partnership with the federal government and our local partners to make it stronger than ever it is. That is my resolve to make it happen.
Speaker 2: Man, shoo to my guy Wes Moore.
Speaker 9: You know, if we still have a democracy after this year, that man is absolutely gonna be one of those people we look at as a presidential candidate. But now I just don't understand how something like this happens, and I don't did you see the video and how easily it looks like the bridge collapse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like it fell apart.
Speaker 6: But they said, I was gonna say, I also wonder you know, uh they said they talk about the people that were doing construction on the bridge, What about the people that were actually in your cars? You know, because you always see those devices. I don't know, if you watch TV late to night, they have those devices where you could crack the window and jump out just in case your car goes the.
Speaker 9: More they said, the cops stopped traffic just yeah for the ship hit the Baltimore Spins. That's why they saved so many lives. Really, yeah, that's the New York Post this morning for a while.
Speaker 7: Man, And so it also I don't know if you guys saw the video, but they zoomed in to show the last car that went over the bridge right before collapse. That just made mind xiet, like imagine being that last car and going back and thinking like it could have been you. I mean, it was just really really profound. And so those were the construction workers, uh that all eight of those individuals, two were rescued, six are presumed dead. And again because it was one thirty in the morning, there wasn't a lot of traffic that you know, there was at the bridge on that time. There are a lot of there's a lot of conspiracy theories on the guys too as well, and people just kind of need to relax and just wait on the information, you know, to come in as they continue to do that investigation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they said it said thanks to those cops efforts, no drivers are thought to be dead after the ship ship struck. No cars selling, That's what it says, says cops stop traffic just seconds before the show because.
Speaker 4: I guess the power went out so they knew it was about to hit the bridge. Yeah, no, I don't want.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe they did.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't know, I remember, because why woul they stopped the traffic because I actually heard that too.
Speaker 7: The power went out and you can see that, you know, the power went out on the ship, all right, to see that on.
Speaker 4: The ship, But I don't know that's true.
Speaker 9: Said that in the New York Posts after the car warship Dialley said it had lost steering early yesterday morning, officers blocked interests to Baltimore and Francis Scott Key Bridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Ok, I think some people are taking that and twisting that's Charlmagne and enemy guys into another story as well.
Speaker 6: So you know, on the front page of the New York this morning, okay, because it makes me want to get that. There's two things that I always see on on a news or late night is one of the seat belt cutter that they haven't that you like, you can slice your seat belt, and they want to crash your window. If you ever have a problem, all your your card boils and water or something those two things so that you can get out. But thank god, the police stop that bridge. And that's front page new We'll stop the cars on the bridge. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open eight hundred five eight five one oh five one intests we'll see it.
Speaker 4: Next hour is the Breakfast Legal Morning.
Speaker 14: The Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this good?
Speaker 10: It's not up on the man West, Now.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: What's up Charlotte?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 10: DJ injury?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Top of the Morning, Jess Morning.
Speaker 3: Table Top of the Morning.
Speaker 4: Just a little bit for sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 15: And two things real quick, Jes.
Speaker 16: I had seen a clip a while ago.
Speaker 15: I don't necessarily know how old it was, but you was talking about a certain time where you had went through something and where you had posted just with the message you had spoken on Tad with Bozeman before death. Then you had explained that you after the after the fact, you had almost stopped doing comedy and with everything going on with Women's Mouth, I just wanted to commend you for sticking to your craft. And you know, we all make mistakes, and I just wanted to give a big salute to you for that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I appreciate that. Thank you. That was a very trying time.
Speaker 17: But I appreciate you for sure, for sure.
Speaker 15: Secondly, on a lighter note.
Speaker 8: I know y'all got a.
Speaker 15: Bunch of different intros, but it's funny to me, given everything that's going on, happened Diddy on the intro saying, it's time to wake up and get something.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it's time to wake up and get something as wild. You know what else is crazy?
Speaker 9: If you watch Breakfast Club interviews, especially in the New studio, Diddy is always behind the artist because he's a piece.
Speaker 2: He's on the wall in the mirror. Look, every time you look at the video, he's on the wall right behind the artist.
Speaker 4: That's my piece.
Speaker 15: I just want to share that with y'all. But I thank y'all everything. Y'all do y'all for great morning.
Speaker 8: You too.
Speaker 9: Damn man, wake up and take something. What he's saying, I don't know. He was on the intro It's time to wake up and get something. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is Orlando, Orlando your chest bro.
Speaker 16: Yeah, just wanted to say I want to thank God because yesterday I was on that bridge. I would come across at about one o'clock in the morning. Now, and the funny and funny thing about not the funny but everybody in my family, everybody, all my friends drivings. They already know that I don't drive at night. But that particular day I had a lot of my mind. So I got up and I said, man, I'm just gonna go ahead and get this load off so I can go ahead and get back down to Charlotte. I can't drive us about one o'clock.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the morning, you just you just missed it, my brother, I think that sad happened at one day.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I saw that. You can see the ship coming, but it was still, you know, kind of a little ways off.
Speaker 6: Now when you go over those bridges, are you are you looking at those ships and everything like that or is it one of those things you've just flown because you think that is you know, is everything is is good?
Speaker 16: Well, no, I really don't pay, like really because the bridge is so big, so you see stuff coming through there all the time.
Speaker 18: And you know, I got airs doing you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: You know, as a truck driver, you ain't supposed to be in the right lane. You're supposed to be in the right lane. But I stay in the left lane until I get over, and then once I get down, then I get back over. Uh but uh, it's so big that you don't even pay attention when they But when they when they say that, I think they was circles up there. If you look at it, it was another truck and a few cars that was going and the cars went down. I don't so, I don't know what they're saying that there was no cars, but they were cars up there when that bridge went.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, God bless you brother. I'm glad you are right.
Speaker 16: Thank you have blessed that man.
Speaker 2: Boy Lord, have mercy. God bless all those people.
Speaker 6: Man, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one. If you need to ben hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 4: The breakfast Club your time to get it off your whether you're mad or blood telling me get up and get something.
Speaker 14: Call up now eight hundred five or five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this piece and bread?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 15: Are you guys shilling this morning?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 8: Stop? What's up?
Speaker 16: Brother?
Speaker 6: Get off your chest?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Man, Let me say good morning to Envy Charlotte Mane and also the queen on the radio.
Speaker 4: Just hilarious.
Speaker 15: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Good morning babe.
Speaker 10: Hey, just yeah, they bought some tickets to come to your shore this Friday.
Speaker 19: I guess what.
Speaker 10: I can't get to come to the show because I had to go to Florida to do my baby show.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we congratulations on the baby.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 10: One of the promoters return to tell me to sell the ticket, but I'm gonna keep the ticket as a souvenir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, try to get to see if you can sign it for me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you, I got you, trust me and I'll be bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And also I've got my I've got also got my ninety year old started with me right now. We're on vacation and you wanted to say hello and radio y'all that's Charlot man, just hilarious. You remember DJ Energy, right, yes, sir, family picture with us all. Rather give any shut up friends.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'll give a shout out to one of my FIRSD the Jersey Kurrent.
Speaker 8: What about.
Speaker 4: Shout he sat at his homie? What about Natalie?
Speaker 10: You know he wrote a song about Natalie to envy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: Natalie is on her little friend, but she's a female.
Speaker 2: And he would hope so right with a name like Natalie Boy Natal.
Speaker 4: George Stone, thank you for checking in, brother.
Speaker 6: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning. How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 11: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 17: I wanted to know if I can say like three things. I've been waiting for this for ever. Okay, all right, So first I want to say that I've been listening to you guys because I was fifteen years old in high school and I'm twenty four years old now, and I know so one thing I do remember you guys back in the day. I wanted to know if you guys could bring back the decision the way I used to be crying and clad. All right, but they don't got to be in person, Just.
Speaker 3: Have them call.
Speaker 2: You know why we had to stop. Remember they got into a fighter, I know, but that's what you don't.
Speaker 11: Got to bring them in person, just have them call. The The fighting and all of that used to be labous and listening.
Speaker 6: To them, Oh my godability I'm not stopping the fights anymore, especially in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Maybe we can think of another way people would fight. We think of another way for people to fight, a more peaceful way for them to fight.
Speaker 6: Like you said on the phone, maybe on the phone, maybe that's something we look into when you do it over the phone.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 17: And the one last thing I want to say is that I want to acknowledge the Islamic holy month of Rama. Don You guys didn't mention it, but it started since March tenth and it ends April tenth, and it's basically amost that almost look around the world you've observed the month and to fast. It basically commemorates the angel Gabriel, basically showcasing the Koran to the prop of Muhammed. All away with Okay, So I want to say happy Ramadan to all my Muslims.
Speaker 9: I feel a little disrespected that you think we don't know what Ramadan is. You're just explaining that to the people who don't.
Speaker 6: What she is because she said we didn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am yes, she said no.
Speaker 17: I amuse you guys gonna say nothing started when it comes to Likesta and all of that, you guys say and make a big.
Speaker 9: Deal, But you know what, I don't care about no rabbit laying eggs that's gonna make no sense.
Speaker 2: That's not what it represents.
Speaker 17: All right, And congratulations, Jess. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, baby, I appreciate you.
Speaker 17: Don't don't be letting these celebrities talk all over you when they come in person. All right, you gotta stand your ground.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm so scared your mind.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Min How you turned from Muslim to Jamaican three seconds Jamaica muslimaag mind?
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five. When we got just with the mess, yes.
Speaker 7: Did he so revolt to an anonymous buyer? Would you stay anonymous too, if you're the one buying it?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 2: Well, I heard that they put out who it was.
Speaker 9: They said it was anonymous, but then I said, maybe somebody just told me that I saw it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, but would you would you stay anonymous.
Speaker 8: If you was the one about it?
Speaker 4: It wouldn't matter, would yeah?
Speaker 6: If he's not black, I then that would be anonymous.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, we got all the fixed Charlamine with the mess. Yeah he's black and somebody told you yesterday?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we'll get into that. Next is the breakfast Sluggle Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: And that's what it is.
Speaker 6: All right morning, everybody in CJ n V. Just Lary charlamage to God. We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get to just with the mess.
Speaker 3: The news is real, whether it's Laurian's just Ca Robin Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 19: Talk, don't sell nobody talk the world?
Speaker 4: Why jes worldwide mess on the Breakfast Club, the coaching ship. She was able to.
Speaker 21: Get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 7: All Right, y'all, I need to come up with my own newspaper, so we gotta put that in the works. All right, the mess, yes, the mess, okay, worldwide?
Speaker 3: Okay. So more news on Diddy. Did he sells off Revault shares?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 7: If you remember, did he step down from his position as chairman of Revolt back in November? Now, it was being reported that he sold off his shares in the company. The buyer wishes to remain anonymous for now, but sources confirmed that Revolt is still a black owned company. It's rumored to be Richard lou Dennis. Now that's the same guy. Ow uh shade, moisture and he bull essence and all this. So we got money money, right.
Speaker 6: I think he has the biggest call collection on the East Coast. Amazing call collection. You would only know that only Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: The buyer plans to reveal their identity in a few weeks. But I just told y'all, so that's an exclusive boom. But you said you saw it on Instagram, didn't.
Speaker 9: I feel like I saw that pop up last night on the ground, But I mean it's Instagram, So I mean if I wouldn't get my sources from Instagram.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get your your sources from me right here. That's right, Yes, thank you exactly. Now, sources didn't reveal how much did he sold his shares for, but I think we're going to know in the future. Now moving on to his alleged drug mule, who was arrested yesterday in Miami when the FBI intercepted Diddy's private jet. His name is Brendan Paul. He's twenty five years old. He was arrested on two charges, one counter possession of suspected cocaine, one counter possession of suspected marijuana candy so edibles.
Speaker 3: What yea yeah, yeah, edibles right.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 7: I know, it's like what he was arrested on having candy. Well, Jesus, don't pull my little siste over.
Speaker 9: What was also crazy is that the alleged drug mule is allegedly alleging that Diddie used to put the drugs in the drug mules ask himself.
Speaker 7: Which is crazy, But that's crazy that you wanted to I didn't read that that story to put that one little ass part in there. He was booked but already been bailed out of jail. This is this isn't the first time Paul's name came up.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: A couple of weeks ago, I reported, you know, the producer Little Rod's court court documents, and he said that Paul was Diddy's confidant and usually had a gun all right. He also claimed that Paul acquires and distributes guns and drugs for Diddy and negotiates the fees sex workers received while working for Diddy. Now moving on, his picture was released yesterday to a little trumpy white kid or whatever you used to play basketball, not no more. Lord Rod changed his filing against Cuba gooding Gina laur Rod made changes to his original lawsuit.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago.
Speaker 7: I also reported that Lord Rod filed a civil complaint against Diddy that included Cuba good Enginia, but now he changed his filing to officially list Cuba Gooding Jr.
Speaker 3: As a defendant.
Speaker 7: He alleged that Diddy was grimming him to pass him off to his friends, and one of the friends was Cuba Gooding Jr. He also said Cuba Gooding Jr. Was rubbing and grouping on his thigh and growing, and we also have a picture of that as well that was on the internet. But it didn't look like he was grouping his thigh without Lord Rod saying oh yeah, that's cool, because they both were smiling.
Speaker 3: It was just that Cuba was looking in his eyes allegedly was yeah. It was a picture.
Speaker 7: They was in a little red room, you know what I'm saying, and he was his SAand was on his leg and Lord Rod was looking like, Okay, is this this will be giving?
Speaker 16: You know that.
Speaker 3: That's what I got from the photo. But that's all allegedly, Okay.
Speaker 7: Moving a little bit further, Diddy's lawyer had statements about the raid yesterday. He said that was a gross overuse of military level force as search warrants were executed at mister Combs's residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities. I hate the way lawyer's talk or the way children and employees were treated. Well, if his kids got something to do with it, they gonna be treated like they was treated.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And I can't remember, but when Harvey Weinstein was going through the same thing, I don't remember them raising his script like that. I don't remember them com pulling up on guns and military and helicopters and boats. I don't remember all that, and the super big long rifles and pistols. I don't remember that for him when they arrested him. I just thought that was just a lot of power.
Speaker 9: I'm not here to compare anything. I'm not even gonna do the water aboutism. But yeah, I don't like any of this. Like, if this stuff is true, then as you can see, you know, Diddy will be held accountable. But to sit around and act like I enjoy hearing any of this, I don't. So when you hear, you know, just with the mess talking about these stories, and it sounds like I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's because I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't like seeing people's legacies destroyed, especially if we find out it's self inflicted. It makes me think about all types of things. Why can't people get out their white get out their way? Why do we always self destruct? Why can't people just appreciate the blessings God gives them and do right by people. If y'all take pleasure and watching people crumble, God bless you.
Speaker 6: I don't, no, not me neither. But you know, the sad thing is if he's found innocent, his world is destroyed.
Speaker 3: Like he has.
Speaker 6: He hasn't been charged, he hasn't been arrested. All we've said, we heard is these civil cases, which is the crazy part. But these civil cases are regardless if he's found innocent or guilty.
Speaker 4: If he's found innocent, his life is destroyed.
Speaker 3: But they that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Although he wasn't the first focus of the raid and the investigation at that time, they had reason to come there for that, and his kids were in cuffs. You know, they just ain't gonna do that for only a show, you know what I mean? You know what I'm saying, Like, that's not we can't like ignore the fact that they were there.
Speaker 2: For a reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know anything about the situation. If did he did it, he should be held accountable, you know. The people who get it to should find justice. I'm just telling you I don't like seeing it. I'm not gonna sit here like you act like you're just all in on Yeah, get them, get them, get them.
Speaker 8: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: And then to be chanting like in the comments, Oh who's next?
Speaker 4: Who may you know?
Speaker 9: Why you even wish that on somebody? Why would you even want somebody to be next? Forget to forget the person? Why would you wanted to be more victims?
Speaker 2: Not for enoughing.
Speaker 6: If anybody did any crime where it was sexually charged, is sexually abused, Yeah, I want to see them, get just period to see them.
Speaker 9: If you did some foul stuff, you should be held accounted before. I'm just simply telling y'all, I don't like seeing people's legacies descrubt, especially when it's self inflicted. Like that's why you know Donovan's the mouse fare con says, when you see great people fall, don't laugh, learn learn you know, because what what what causes that? It makes me think about types of things. Why can't we just get out of our own way?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Why do we always be the ones that self descrupt, Like, you know, if that's the case, If that's that's the case, that's the case. So if you ever you see me and I look like I don't want to talk about it, That's that's the reason why I don't get who it is. I don't know if it was Diddy or whoever. I don't like to see, you know, these great legacies fall.
Speaker 6: I just hate the fact that people judge before we get the facts. Like people make assumptions and don't know what's going on, and they make their own like LA Diddy's he's running, he's here.
Speaker 4: You know he wasn't.
Speaker 9: But that's because the memes be funny, see nobody, but that's the truth, and nobody cares about the truth and the live more entertaining.
Speaker 4: This stuff is.
Speaker 6: Entertaining creator to Diddy if he's innot.
Speaker 9: Entertaining the Diddy, it's not entertaining to alleged family, not entertained to his victims, like leg victims, you know.
Speaker 7: Alleged victims or victims. It's not not funny to anyone. And that's just what the mess for the first Alum, all right, that said white senday looking stupid.
Speaker 4: Crazy, funny. I can't say that. Act like the memes are funny.
Speaker 3: Some of them are.
Speaker 9: I'm saying it's a it's a it's a lot of mixed emotions when you hear these situations.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, when we come back, we got front page news seals them. Figure oi be joining us. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning Wake. You're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Everybody is thej Envy, Jesse Ilarious, Charlamagne the guide we are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: What up, DearS, what's going on? DJ and V Charlemagne of God, Jess hilarious Sat.
Speaker 6: Sir, all right, well let's jump right back into it. Let's talk Supreme Court.
Speaker 7: Yes, So, demonstrators rallied at the Supreme Court over major abortion up pill case Take a listen.
Speaker 22: Pill protests made clear the controversy, but inside the court there appeared to be agreement, with a majority of justices on both sides of the ideological aisle highly skeptical of arguments to restrict use of the so called abortion pill.
Speaker 3: A key question why should courts be.
Speaker 22: Second guessing scientific decisions by the FDA on how a drug is prescribed.
Speaker 7: Do you have concerns about judges parsing medical and scientific studies.
Speaker 22: At issue in the case the drug mifipristone, used with another drug and nearly two thirds of abortions. A group of ants high abortion doctors argue the FDA wrongly expanded access to the pill in twenty sixteen when it extended the window women can take it from seven to ten weeks, and during the pandemic in twenty twenty one said an in person doctor's visit was not needed, allowing mail order pharmacies to ship the drug nationwide.
Speaker 7: Okay, so to bottom line is just to make it really simple again, as you just heard, some anti abortion doctors fouled a lawsuit saying that you know this is not safe. They believe that the patient should be required to see a doctor at least three times to avoid life threatening conditions before being prescribed this pill. And with the Supreme Court is sand which were quite shocking, folks. The conservative and the liberal Supreme Court justices are both saying, basically, sum it up, we can't you know, if the FDA said it was safe, we can't, you.
Speaker 3: Know, go against that.
Speaker 7: It's not our job, basically to determine what the FDA, they are responsible to look at drug safety. So more than likely this medication will still be available. We won't know until June. But that's pretty much the summation of it. And he saw a lot of demonstrators yesterday at the Supreme Court demonstrating a pro to make sure this drug stayed available.
Speaker 6: All right, but now let's jump into more Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, a New York judge issued the gag order on Trump in the hush money trial, blasting him, saying that he was threatening inflammatory and wanted to make sure he had a gagory so that he's not talking about folks while this criminal.
Speaker 3: Trial moves forward.
Speaker 7: So Judge Juan Merchant said that Trump can't make statements about attorneys, court staff, or family members of prosecutors or lawyers intended to interfere with the case. He's also barred from making statements about any potential or actual juror. He said that Trump making these statements, you know, obviously is causing problems. But he did say that he can make statements about new York attorney Alvin Bragg, who was a public figure, and he said he can talk about the judge himself, but just make sure he says a way you know, from witnesses and jurors and so forth. And in other news, if you need a Bible, anybody in the building needs a Bible. He is selling it for the low fifty nine to ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Take a listen.
Speaker 23: And just today the ex President introduced a new product, the God Bless the USA Bible, named for country singer Lee Greenwood's classic tune. For just fifty nine ninety nine plus tax and shipping. You can own and ease it a ridge large print copy.
Speaker 24: All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It's my favorite book. It's a lot of people's favorite book. This Bible is a reminder that the biggest thing we have to bring back America and to make America great again, is our religion. Religion is so important, it's so missing, but it's going to come back, and it's going to come back strong, just like our country is going to come back strong. I'm proud to endorse and encourage you to get this Bible. We must make America pray again.
Speaker 2: I want to read it. I want to know what's in it.
Speaker 9: I want to know that if he updated it, especially Leviticus eighteen twenty two. I definitely want to know to see what that scripture right now. If you don't know what that scripture is, look it up.
Speaker 6: But I guess anybody can you sell the Bible because I guess there's no royalty, the publishing doesn't put your own bid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's many versions of the Bible, but people that rebranded. So he got it's a cover some nice it looks like a leather cover.
Speaker 2: It has a Lebron James version. You got to know, okay and right, okay, So.
Speaker 7: This is a this is an opportunity for him to pay those legal bills. So you know, they got the sneakers and now they got the Bible. You know, for the lo Low fifty nine ninety nine, you too can have a Bible that gag.
Speaker 9: Gord is a waste of time, though, I mean Trump wipes his ass with gaged. Nobody has shut Trump offever. I mean it's a good effort to attempt to do it, but nobody is not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: This man saying I'm gonna win. I don't care. I'm trying to win. I'm trying to get this money. This man is selling bibles, make America pray again?
Speaker 4: All right is front Page News.
Speaker 9: Take it to this absolutely and make sure you follow our tesling figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to this great shot and no chase of podcasts on the Black Back.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio podcast that we're hosted a boyt tesling figure out.
Speaker 6: All right, And when we come back, Maverick Caught It and Paul Rivera will be joining us. Of course they're from the Shop. Season seven is out right now. We're gonna kick it with them when we come back, and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody's d j en Vy Jess hilarious, charlamage the guy.
Speaker 6: We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests joined us today. Indeed from the shop we got Maverick called it and Paul Rivera. Welcome fellas.
Speaker 8: Thanks, are you feeling fantastic? Thank you for having me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What do you get your demeanor on mad? Because you have a royal air royal? Yeah, you talk like a royal sometimes because I was like.
Speaker 8: I gotta go to work. Sweater royal.
Speaker 5: I take it though, I'll take that. My demeanor is a cross between my mom and my dad. My mom is super chill, easygoing woman, and my dad is, uh, doesn't shut up, it's ignorant. I had a thing with my dad that I really had the one time telling my dad was this guy once. At the time I moved, I was living in my house twenty six, had my own place. Whenever he was still come in my house. You know, like you walk in the house, you take your shoes off, and you might do that on Monday, and you might not touch those shoes again, and you're like, I'm lead.
Speaker 8: He's at the door, might put him again later in the week.
Speaker 5: He might come in my house and he's just say, and I come out and he came in and my shoes are gone. So I had to tell him, like, yo, my man, listen, I will always always be your son, but I'm not your kid anymore.
Speaker 8: If you come in my house, you don't pick up things and take without telling me. The rules at my house. And I'm fine. If you don't like the rules, you don't come here. I'll visit you at your house. But my dad is that guy.
Speaker 6: So that's how you got that mark right there, you dad person.
Speaker 25: One of my ma's best qualities, They're like, that's what you're picking up on is he's very non emotional. And I mean that in a good sense, in a business sense. You can make very rational, calm decisions. I run hot, he's normally gotta talk me off the ledge. But I think that's one of his biggest skills. And that's probably what you're picking up on. Always calm, always cool, always gonna make a decision with the right considerations. He doesn't really often. You know, a lot of us get emotional. He's always had that since I met him before.
Speaker 6: So I always wanted to know, like when you have somebody like a Lebron or even in an industry, and that artist is your friend, or you know Lebron and basketball player is your friend, when.
Speaker 4: He has a problem with somebody, do y'all have a problem with somebody? Is it that type of brotherhood?
Speaker 6: Like if that was the case, me and schel Mayer have a problem with everybody, with everybody, But in that case, is that the same thing with you guys business?
Speaker 5: That's a great question in the sense that like that that comes up right, meaning you know, back in the day to beef with Deshaun Stevenson, and it may be on the court, right.
Speaker 8: So I think if he has a problem with someone.
Speaker 5: The first thing we do is, first off, we're not at all afraid to say if he's wrong, doesn't mean we will tell you the world public right, or we will say, yo, that's a little bit you.
Speaker 8: We were having this discussion yesterday's problem.
Speaker 5: With one of us who was saying something. We were like, yo, you're wrong, man. You you going the wrong way on this. So that's number one. Number two, if there is a problem with Lebron has a problem, when he had a problem with Deshaun Stevenson, yes it became a problem with all of us.
Speaker 4: That was a real issue.
Speaker 8: Like that was that was a real issue because Lebron's not a starter. By the way, Lebron, that is not his He's not.
Speaker 5: He'll get in like if you want to go there, he'll do it. But he never starts anything. He's really thoughtful, really observe it and sees everything. In fact, I always telling me he should. He'd be a much better case worker than than basketball player. He sees like he's the guy that like, you know, like you go to this house at dinner, He'll be like, you're envy three cookies.
Speaker 8: You're like, like, you got a chef here that're making cookies.
Speaker 4: Let me eat a cookie, and like of my case.
Speaker 8: But anyway, so he sees everything, but he's not a starter. But like in that instance, it definitely was.
Speaker 5: A thing that the Shawn made a thing. One day, I was actually at I was in Spain. Actually it was a preseason game between the Wizards and the Hornets. I was with Chris Paul. We were out in Spain, and they acted like they really wanted to do something to me, like a couple of Wizards players like where I felt like nothing happened, but you know how you be like I was in a club in Spain.
Speaker 4: And Sean and two guys.
Speaker 8: I was by myself. I was with Chris, but they maybe had laughed.
Speaker 5: I was just hanging was packed in Barcelona and nothing happened, but you know how they made me feel like I had to go to the bar and order two beers and I don't even really drink beer.
Speaker 4: That came out swea.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if Lebron has a problem with someone on the court, it could, but sometimes it doesn't, like you know, because basketball thing could be like they had an issue, so he filed somebody too hard. They followed him, it's an issue tonight and then it's all good after the game whatever.
Speaker 8: But if it's a real thing that carries on, then it could be coming.
Speaker 2: Did j Z song agitate that situation? Did that freestyle?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah for sure?
Speaker 5: And Jay called me, I'll never forget he was he freestyled that for sure. He called me one that I was late at night. I was in Ohio and Jay was on tour and he had just go up the stage in Oakland.
Speaker 18: Lebron.
Speaker 8: He called me.
Speaker 5: He was like he just he was like I can still hear him, like breathing hard. He just say he was like, yo, I was on stage and he came up with that on stage in Oakland. Jay came up with that, got off stage, called me. He was like, yo, I got this and wrapped it to me through the PHM. I was like, and I knew right away, like, oh, this is gonna make this thing. That's this thing is gonna And.
Speaker 8: I was like, let's go. And he put it out. I don't know, like a week later and of course, that of course.
Speaker 4: Elevated day as a mad verse. You haven't heard.
Speaker 9: How instrumental has Jay, Ben and y'all growth as businessman and just men period.
Speaker 5: One of the two three most important people in our lives, both personally and professionally. Because we were fortunate enough to start hanging with Jay about the same time I had that internship. I was nineteen, Bron was sixteen when we first met Jay and Chicago. I always remember how long it was because the first time we met Jay, we met Biggs and Tata first, and then we went up to see Jay in his room at the Ritz, and when he came down the stairs, he was rapping and he was like, yo, I just let and they started talking about He was like, yo, I got to hit. I got the single for the album, so he Blueprint wasn't out yet right there and everything, not just Jay, but his whole crew. We looked to them and modeled our thing, like that's that's what we want to be like for sure, And we modeled everything we did, thought do, think is modeled and thought about that and then we all became separately personal friends with Jay.
Speaker 8: We all have personal, separate relationships.
Speaker 5: With Jay that have ebbed and flows over years, meaning that spent a lot of time and we moved whatever. But it's always been personal and professional professional sense that we modeled it and studied and learned and personally because we all became person snow friends with him. They can call him and go see him, and Randy has a relationship with him, and Lebron has a different relationship than I do.
Speaker 8: All have these relationships with him and go back and forth.
Speaker 5: We're in the group text with him with p now so we're always talking and laughing and did somebody hear this new song?
Speaker 8: And what do you think of that?
Speaker 5: Talking music, talking business, talking life. Sports is a big connection for us. We own a suite at so Far with Jay together so been extremely instrument.
Speaker 25: And it's dope till this day, you know, when we do something business wise, but like I see y'all, it's always dope, like it's the big homie.
Speaker 3: Like so he's nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, we got more with Maverick Carter and Paul Rivera. When we come back.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Everybody's j n V, Jess Hilarius, Charlamage and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Maverick Carter and Paul Rivera. They're from the Shop, previously on HBO but now is on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Jess, let's talk the shop. So why does seasons be so short?
Speaker 5: He's in charge of old people want more?
Speaker 7: I mean it's probably a good thing that you leave people like wanting more, but they be short?
Speaker 3: How many? How many episodes?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you know that's the most consistent feedback. We're here for sure.
Speaker 25: I think if I had to pick, I'd want people to want more and then be like, why y'all still up here?
Speaker 4: Still talking? Yeah, you know we filmed Charlamage's been on an episode.
Speaker 8: You want a great thanks?
Speaker 26: Actually yeah, Kevin Kevin love Little X and right yeah, yes, they both for yeah, yeah, so you know what, look the episodes, we get lost in the episodes, meaning you know, and you can speak for it's like we're there.
Speaker 25: We take for an hour and a half, two hours sometimes, but we found the model works a little better when we're shorter, So you know, thirty thirty five minutes, I think MAVs only you know, point on this thing is let's just make sure the content should dictate how long the episode. Yeah, so if we have a great hour episode, great, If we have a great twenty seven minute episode, great.
Speaker 4: But that's the most consistent feedback we get for sure.
Speaker 5: But I think that to his point, the person who has the hardest job and the most talented job for the show is the editor. Because, as you guys know, are the editor of this show. You're sitting in a room with five six people. The conversation goes this way, goes that way, It goes this way, goes that way, and the editor has to string that together.
Speaker 8: So when you watch it, it feels like one.
Speaker 5: Because in the room we're doing all type of last episode, Nelly had to pee in the middle of it. So to get that continuity and to string it together, it's really hard. The editor, is it amazing to be able to pull that together. That's very hard because I may you may start a thought, he may jump in, you may jump in. You may come back to that thought twenty minutes later, like oh I got something out of that, and you're gonna edit that together. So that becomes a very hard job of making it seem like one. It is one conversation, but make it have continuity through the aught.
Speaker 25: I want I want to ask you guys a question though our first episode season seven, as experts, you heard Nelly say his era hip hop was the toughest era, most competitive.
Speaker 4: You guys agree, you guys disagree.
Speaker 2: I agree with the name said. Yes, yeah, it depends what you're talking about.
Speaker 9: If you're talking about music and like business and sales wise, yes, Lyrically, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: If you're talking lyrics, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Was it was about selling.
Speaker 2: You talking about selling probably, yeah, lyrically, what what you saying?
Speaker 9: I mean, I would say the ninety four probably like that whole ninety four era, when you first got nabs, when you first got big, when you first got.
Speaker 2: Jay like that's when Wu tang like, that's that to me, that would be that era.
Speaker 5: So J thought before that the eighties, the like late eighties came Couldie rap, that was how old are you?
Speaker 8: I remember?
Speaker 2: I remember, I didn't live.
Speaker 8: I didn't live. It would say that, he would say, lyrically, that's what he said. Literally, that's to your question.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I'm from New York, so that that that era was heavy, the Coolie wraps, the Rocks, the big Daddy Knes.
Speaker 4: But there was nothing like the big Nash when I felt.
Speaker 3: It was bow Wow Romeo. They would get in one.
Speaker 2: Of your ghost mavericks.
Speaker 5: You can't, Ohio, you can not front on bows fantastic and always been.
Speaker 19: Entertained nice gowns like that.
Speaker 6: What was your answer to what Nellie said?
Speaker 25: Being from New York as well, I think that era. I think, uh yeah, I think so. I think just but your point, Charlotmae is the right one. It's like, depends what the metrics we're talking about. We're talking about lyricism. We're talking about your successful records sold.
Speaker 5: For the problem you can't the reason why you can't do it on successful records sold because it's not apples to apples. Lyrics is apposed to apples, like who can really write songs? Because based on records sold well, then you have to track hip hop's growth as a genre like hip hop was just bigger. The reason Nelly and Eminem and Jacob Selmour then the people in the late eighties because hip.
Speaker 8: Hop was still under like you know, I mean, it was a little unfair to talk about it, but.
Speaker 6: There was no streaming, so it made it difficult. You had to go buy records, you had to go to the actual store. It was a lot different. And back then it's they didn't have the releases like they do now. Now you could just write a record today and put it out tomorrow. Back then it was it was set up on a schedule that had to come out on a certain quarter. And like you said, besides Eminem, you know Nellie j you had Nas, you had DMX, who was a beast during that time. You had Joe Rule I was a beast that That's like, you had heavy hitters, the biggest, the big doctor money during that time.
Speaker 8: Stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like you had those guys that were selling records and like you said, they would never share a release date because you never wanted to share your sales with somebody. So those are the times.
Speaker 9: Nell he's interested though, because he was like the overachievement. Nobody had that expectation of Nell, including Nelly.
Speaker 25: If you asked, Nelly was like, I thought we'd make some some money, open up a liquor stores.
Speaker 8: And even when he was selling that much, you were like, really, yeah, like you don't expect that. You don't expect for sure.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask because you mentioned when it made the decision to go to Miami As a team, it was different, right, because you guys changed the narrative for NBA.
Speaker 4: Right, meaning most.
Speaker 6: Players, they're good players, they stay on that team forever, win, lose, batter drug. But you guys hears the narrative and saying, hey, these owners make decisions for us. Now we're gonna make our own decisions to see where we want to go, where we want to play with And that changed the NBA forever.
Speaker 4: How was that conversation as a team, because.
Speaker 6: I'm sure somebody on the team was like, I don't know how this is gonna come across, because y'all.
Speaker 4: Bost Up was like, well, we're gonna do it our way.
Speaker 9: In I remember Rich Paul vividly being upset during the decision on Twitter.
Speaker 5: I remember that completely. It's it gets interesting that what you just said. But Rich, ye, it was defly upset. He was right by the way thing he was saying and feeling. But Lebron's right also, And you know those two things can be miserly. If you don't have to have a right and a wrong right, you can two things can be right at the same time. Here's the one thing Lebron. Lebron has a quality that Jay Z has. I always tell people this, Lebron always knows what's right for him. It's a quality that I wish I had and would probably always he He just nails it all the time.
Speaker 8: He always nails it.
Speaker 4: Jay is like that.
Speaker 5: Jay always knows, I'm gonna do this song, I'm gonna do this feature not that fuch you like why he can't explain it to you.
Speaker 8: But if you ask Lebron, man, should I have chicken a fish tonight? He's like, I hed a line that.
Speaker 5: What you should eat like, but he knows exactly in the most intricate hard time.
Speaker 8: Going back to Cleveland, I didn't. I was like, I don't think this is right.
Speaker 4: Like he was like, I'm not going back back. I'm not going to about him anymore.
Speaker 8: I'm I moved to.
Speaker 5: LA I did not go back act, but I know it was not right because of the of Dan Gilbert, the owner in Cleveland. Like that man said that why would you go back and help him? And he knew and he said to the me, is mad yet I'm in favor of progress over pride. Get rid of your pride. You're making a prideful statement. I was like, I am and I'm gonna make it again. I'm like, I would not do that. I would have not ever went back to Cleveland. He knew that was right for him. So Lebron always was able to do that. And I think to your point you said he changed what happens then, But the fact of the matter is again a bit like hip hop, the NBA has just gotten bigger and more talked about more. Kareem left the Bucks and went to like players have done that before, but it just became bigger. You know, the conversions of Lebron, how big the NBA was, we did the decision. All those things combined made it seem much bigger. But Lebron always knows, he has a sense, like a sixth sense, and like I should do this, and not that.
Speaker 6: We got more with Maverick Carter and Paul Rivera when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Oh everybody, it's DJ n V, Jesse, Larry Charlamage the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Maverick Carter and Paul Revee. Heard they're from the shop. They got a new season.
Speaker 2: You think Cleveland was Bron's greatest championship.
Speaker 8: That's a good question, like are all championships equal?
Speaker 4: No, No, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 9: I always said if Lebron's stayed twenty years in Cleveland for twenty one years and had that one ring, I think the argument between him and MG wouldn't be what it is.
Speaker 4: That one ring means more than the four you think, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: And I think pauls agree.
Speaker 4: I think if he comes to New York and wins, don't got me in trouble.
Speaker 9: You know, ask about the shot, Paul, that was a risk, right, putting an active player and giving them a platform then.
Speaker 2: And letting them talk freely.
Speaker 4: Maybe so.
Speaker 25: But to MAV's earlier point, Bron is so clear and what makes sense for him, and I think it's never risk if it's authentic to you, right, like if you believe in what you're saying. I think Bron has always been very clear on what he wants to say, how he wants to say it, and double down on it.
Speaker 4: Stand on business as a kid say. But it was one of the first of it's kind.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 25: Look, I think the shop is unique, you know, the barber shop as for men here, the barbershop.
Speaker 4: Isn't a new idea right.
Speaker 25: I think what was different from ours was the diverse rooms and voices we put in a room and the conversations we have. What you won't hear in the shop is like, who's the best basketball player ever? I mean it's Lebron but neither here nor there, like, uh, you know, you won't hear any of those things, not the best greatest.
Speaker 9: Come on, come on, we'll take it still, Michael, it's still Kobe Fair kid and another kid from Akron. You can put it into You're born in Akroneph Curry not in.
Speaker 4: The goat commersation.
Speaker 6: Yes, of all time, all stop of all time.
Speaker 4: Yes, Steph Curry Revolution to be clear, greatest shooter of all time for sure. Yeah. And he beat ron N Golden State. Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: I love my Royal.
Speaker 2: But no, I mean, look, the shop makes the conversation is there though?
Speaker 25: No, But what makes it, what makes it different for me of the shop is just these conversations, right, the conversations we have, and I think you know, not try but the product, when you think about it, is it all feels like an extension of the.
Speaker 4: Conversation we're trying to have with our community.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 25: We view the shop not just as a show anymore. We view it as a brand, but more importantly as a platform to have those conversations. So like you know, the men's grooming line was just an extension of those conversations. And you'll see more of it, right, you'll see you know which we've taken the shop from a show to live experiences, HPCU tour.
Speaker 4: I saw you on one of the tours, Live.
Speaker 25: City Tour, products, you know, experiences, all those things, So you know, we're treating it like a platform and want to make sure we're just authentic to like that barbershop experience.
Speaker 7: How do you pick your guests because not any and everybody can just get on the shop, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, how do you guys scout out your guess?
Speaker 5: Well, we start with the idea of trying to get a room of people who will have an interesting conversation, very interesting conversation. So not all musicians are all athletes. Like how do you get people from different walks of life? Because that is when you grew up going to the barbershop like we all did. The whole point of it was when you went to my barbershop as a kid, they'd be like the fireman, the city worker, the local drug dealer. They were all there, and the conversation kind of ebbed and flowed and took these twists and turns. If it started off like talking about high school football, then you might talk about NFL football. Then it might go into the politics of the city and what's happening with the mayor. And you know, there was always the guy in there who was preaching like we should be paying more attention to politics and education. So we try and bring that to life, that feeling of like these are all different people. You have the mom in there with their sons. So women were always represented in the shop. So we try and always go like, okay, how can we create a room of diversity different people and also people who won't just agree with each other. My grandmother had a saying that I still say this day. I say it in the company all the time. If two people always agree, one person isn't needed. So we try and bring that in our company, but also in the shop. Always like to have it. It doesn't have to be an art. It's not an argument, right, It's like an interesting conversation. Because to me, I always say, all my friends, all the people I hang with are people that are almost eight or nine times out of ten when I sit and talk with them, they say something to me that I go, damn, I never thought about it. Those are the best type of conversations to me.
Speaker 9: And my last question, it feels like twenty one years is gone by very quickly. Nobody expected twenty one years.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 9: You don't not at this level. When did y'all start setting up for life after basketball?
Speaker 5: Probably in year four? Not in a way of like what are we going to do when basketball is over? More so, I tell people I left Nike and Lebron's like, yo, I want you to come help me, fire my agent, come work with me. Did that for the first I mean definitely at the beginning, I said, I started to think my first name was Lebron's and my.
Speaker 4: Last name was Friends.
Speaker 5: That's how I got introduced with Ron's. I was like, damn, my last name is Friend, my first name is Labron. He was still not in a not in a way like, not in a way like that. That's why I corrected myself, like the beginning, but still for sure, some people go what is matter? Like they won't say friend anymore? They dropped a friend which is. But so I would say, we didn't start talking about it in a way that was like, what are we gonna do when basketball is over?
Speaker 8: We're going to be very tactical and thoughtful. It wasn't like that. It was actually just more like pure human emotion.
Speaker 5: And a bit ego too, of like me, Rich Randy going like, we're gonna work until we're no longer introduced as Lebron's front like that was a big part of it that I think I still I'm almost sure I still have that chip. And Lebron was completely He was the ringlinger of it, like, Yo, I want you guys to It's funny he talks about now he's like I he'll say to me now or to Rich, I wanted you guys always to become your own men. But I never knew it turned into so much. I don't even see you guys, I don't see like we used to, Like we don't because we work so much. But so it was more like that, like that feeling of like and then and then strategy and tactics. Obviously how we thought about it became a thing. Rich found his lane and became the best agent in sports. Was never going to be my thing. I liked being more of an entrepreneur doing other things, and Randy found his lane always being you know, in charge of everything Lebron and Lebron.
Speaker 8: Chief his staff. But actually talking about post basketball.
Speaker 5: The first time I had a conversation of of really post basketball Lebron. The first time he said the word retirement to me was five weeks ago. First time I've ever heard him say the word. Man, we should sit down and talk about retirement.
Speaker 8: I never.
Speaker 5: He had never said that to me, and we actually I was like, oh, I guess we should, so we'd never and we sat down. Okay, here's all the things to think about. There's this, there's media. Do you want to you're never gonna call games? Do you want to do more stuff in media?
Speaker 26: You know?
Speaker 5: And we're like, let's just lay it all out and you can think about it. But literally, that was I can look back. They were in Houston playing the Rockets because I flew to Houston. I was in Houston already and I flew it. I saw him the first time he ever mentioned the word retirement. What do you let's talk about?
Speaker 6: You know what the headlines are gonna say. Maverick says, Lebron talks retirement, so this might be his last season. That's the headlines are gonna be sure.
Speaker 5: After he heard charlottm Mane and the God say Lebron is actually gonna play ten more years to prove Charlotte Mane and the God he's one of the all time greats.
Speaker 6: Well, if the Knicks pick his son moved to New York, that's last question.
Speaker 4: I love New York and be me and you'll talk off.
Speaker 16: I would love to be in.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you guys for joining us. Maverick Carter Polver, thanks for having us seventh season.
Speaker 8: Of This Living.
Speaker 6: That's right the shop on YouTube, and definitely check out all the grooming products that they have living you guys.
Speaker 3: They don't have for the moms that bring their sons in the barbershop.
Speaker 8: But you know there are.
Speaker 5: You're gonna start helping them learning groom because you know a lot of young boys and men think grooming.
Speaker 8: And face cares for special occasions for every day. Every day was.
Speaker 5: Most every day, not just when you go into the prom or the big basketball game.
Speaker 8: It's daily.
Speaker 3: So that's what you have, okay, And I can take the mirror yes.
Speaker 8: And be the fan.
Speaker 6: It's the breakfast club in the morning. Morning, everybody, we are the breakfast club. Let's get to jest with the world.
Speaker 3: I miss yous, just corrib the more.
Speaker 19: Just don't do no lines, don't do that, don't stand nobody.
Speaker 4: World why worldwide? On the breakfast clubs the coaches ship.
Speaker 21: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see this time.
Speaker 3: To set it off, you better speak that.
Speaker 7: Cardi B says accusations against LAPD were a joke. So yesterday I reported that Cardi B went Live to share a story about being harassed by the LPD, and she claimed he came to our house stripped outside after receiving an anonymous tip that she was selling drugs or whatever. After we reported it, she come in on our social media page to clear up some things. She said, Oh my god, no, this was joke. I always do these jokes with my fans on station Head. I guess it didn't translate well on ig Live, and I guess I said it before you know, bad timing. It actually was bid time because that was the same thing that was going on over at Diddy plays down the block so Cardi B's team. They sent the statement to Bill Boyd saying that they apologized for any confusion, and TMZ also had sources at LPED confirmed that there weren't any reports on file that supported her story.
Speaker 9: So well, Cardi got a big voice. So if Cardi had on Instagram live and say that, why would we did she say what a joke at the end and maybe we just.
Speaker 3: She No, she didn't say that it was a joke.
Speaker 7: She was like, but no, seriously, though, I just want to think Barti gang and bah blah blah blah. Yeah, so I didn't I listened to that, but I just thought that she was just like, I gotta stop talking about this and talk about her her album said or our single, our single?
Speaker 2: She got another top ten records too.
Speaker 7: I think that yes, she didn't. That was that's what she announced Top ten. H Halle Barry opens up about her misdiagnosis. So she said that were first Lady doctor Jill Biden for a recent health panel and they spoke about menopause. Holly Barry spoke on meeting the man of her dreams than Hunt, will we always see her with?
Speaker 24: Uh?
Speaker 7: She noticed intense pain after they had sex, though. She said, I feel like I have raised the blade in my vagina. I run to my gnacologists and I said, oh my god, what's happening. So her doctor sold her she had herpes, claiming that this is the worst case of herpes he had ever.
Speaker 3: Seen in his life.
Speaker 4: Right, that is not actually, So.
Speaker 7: She confronted van Hunt about it, and they both got tested. They both tested negatives right for herpes.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that.
Speaker 7: Then that's when she realized she was misdiagnosed and the pain was the symptom of menopause.
Speaker 6: Can you sue your doctor for that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I would think you can form a misdiagnosis.
Speaker 9: You imagine how that goal though you know you're only with one person. You get herpes and you go accuse that person. You come on me, I'm both for y'all got to go get them. Yeah, do you apologize?
Speaker 7: He was like, I got something, but it ain't herbies. You know what I'm because not raise the blazing there. But she said she thought that she was able to handle menopause because she was healthy. She also said, my doctor had no knowledge and did not prepare me. That's when I knew, Oh my gosh, I've got to use my platform, and I have to use all of who I am, and I have to state and have to start making a change and a difference for other women. Now listen, this is why I also want to throw out there for all my women out there, other STDs consistent with the pain she was feeling, the raisor blades and the vagina, chlamydia and gonerhea. That's also symptoms of that too. So I'm not sure about the menopause. I've talked to many of the older women in my family said they never felt that.
Speaker 9: That's what herpes feel like. That's what IM saying. Herbies felt like that blades in the vagina. Herbes is just the itch and outbreak.
Speaker 7: Yeah No, I just never felt, uh, the razor blade feeling. But I know I talked to a couple of menopause women and minopause survivors or whatever, and they said they've never felt that.
Speaker 2: So anybody in here got to her It's like what in four right, wasn't it?
Speaker 15: Got it?
Speaker 3: They say, everybody got it, but not not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, listeners, with herpes, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeahnau, everybody there.
Speaker 4: With minopause, you appreciate.
Speaker 3: And salute to hellybody.
Speaker 7: But being so open with this situation, all right, Wendy Williams's brother does not think the Lifetime documentary exploited her. He said he ain't got no problem with it, He wasn't mad at it. During a recent interview, he said, I don't I think it was Wendy that was exploited. I think it was a situation that's being exploited. And if sharing Wendy's situation is opening things up, well then that's the deli well, then that's the delivery and intention. The whole intent was to open things up. He believes it was allowed. He believes it allowed a much needed conversation about something that many people face.
Speaker 3: But to that, I say, it's shiny here.
Speaker 7: This was on there too, like you know, he was in front of the cameraon I know he got paid a little bit of cash. But the thing is, until we hear Wendy say I wasn't exploited, that wasn't it, then I don't really care about what nobody say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all got eyes, we all got it. We watched it. We saw ourselves that.
Speaker 9: Looked like a woman who could make any rational decisions for herself.
Speaker 6: And you know your sister, which her sister be okay with that, but he wanted to be from the other side. That's why he said he sees it from that side, but anybody eyes seeing it as as totally exploitation and maybe he's.
Speaker 4: Just being protective of his sister.
Speaker 2: But the reality is she.
Speaker 3: Was absolutely and I think that she ain't even know.
Speaker 2: Tommy was Tommy in the documit.
Speaker 7: She was like, Kevin, I ain't even tell a girl time. He was all right, yeah, cut it out. Yeah, So come on Quiet On set, real quick. Quiet On that it will be launching a fifth episode called Breaking the Silence. The new episode will focus on the Amanda Show and Drake and Josh starred.
Speaker 3: Drake bell I think he got some other stuff to tell us.
Speaker 7: It also focus on all that cast member cast members Giovanni Samuels and Brian Hearn.
Speaker 3: That was Brian Hearn was the guy talked about earlier this week Little black Head.
Speaker 7: Oh other good news about this documentary because I wanted a lot of people to watch this. The first four episodes on Quiet Ons that have been watched by sixteen million viewers across the platform, and.
Speaker 3: I hope many many more watch it his house.
Speaker 7: Well, Dan, yeah, yeah, I'm not sure, but we're gonna see hopefully we're gonna put that in motion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's just with the mess.
Speaker 4: Why anybody be looking.
Speaker 3: Right after I'm finished, because you got to put a clothes on it.
Speaker 8: I mess.
Speaker 3: My news is real allegedly, Ya, I'm so funny out here.
Speaker 4: Waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Wait morning, stupid, I hate.
Speaker 4: We'll give me that down listen far after the hour.
Speaker 9: We need a Catholic high school president named Matt Chambari to come to the front of the congregation. He'd like to see a world where black people don't play basketball. We'll discuss that a happy and I will get to it. Next to the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the breakfast club. Donkey up, damn he hog, it's time.
Speaker 8: For donkey, I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 4: No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did.
Speaker 2: I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 3: Days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day to.
Speaker 9: Well, donkey of the day for Wednesday, March twenty seventh, goes to Bishop Minogue Catholic High School president Matt Chambari. Now, Matt has requested to be placed on unpaid leave and the board of directors has accepted. Why would someone put themselves on voluntary unpaid leave? Well, let's go to two News Invida for the report.
Speaker 4: Police.
Speaker 27: Oh, we're learning that the president of Bishop Minogue Catholic High School has voluntarily put himself on unpaid leave following allegations of discrimination. Ex girls basketball coach Sarah Schoper Ramirez claims school president Matthew Chambari told her not to give minority players too much time on the court. In a statement, Chambari said he has never advocated for discrimination. He wrote in a statement quote, other than being guilty of using a very poor choice of words, which I profoundly regret, I've always tried to conduct myself in full service to the entire student body and our school community.
Speaker 6: End quote.
Speaker 27: Albrito Sparks ANDAAC president has gotten involved in the case. She says her biggest concern is protecting students and she's calling for sensitivity and diversity training at Bishop Minogue High School.
Speaker 9: Did that don't work? Listen, this man, this man put himself on unpaid leave. Let me translate for y'all. This man put himself on unpaid leave because he got caught on a secret recording telling the girls basketball coach that I think we've got to be super intentional about not supporting our creating a narrative where it looks like we're bringing in we are paying to bring in these brown kids that come win US basketball games and the white kids don't get to play. You know why this man should be put on voluntary leave, not only because he said that, but because he's not being in service to the school. What is a basketball team without black players. That's like banana pudding with no vanilla wayfist. That's like fried fish with no hot sauce. That's like the Lebron James version of the Bible without Jesus. Okay, this president should quit permanently because he actually wants raisings in the potatoes side. Listen, Make those white kids step they game up. Make them study tapes to Larry Bird. I know they're not American, but make them study Dirk and witch Kin Luka Donkish, let them study white chocolate.
Speaker 2: Jason Williams.
Speaker 8: Make them.
Speaker 9: Watch Christian Layton when he was at Duke. It's all types of ways these players can get better at basketball.
Speaker 2: But this man is not in the service to the school.
Speaker 9: Because who in the hell ever looks at the basketball team basketball and says, you know what we need to do, bench all the brown kids and play all the white kids. Now, if the kids is Kitlyn Clark, I understand, but clearly these kids aren't. So the head girls basketball coach named Sarah Ramirez said she disregarded the warning because why would she ever listened to that foolishness? And after they won the Class four A state girls basketball championship in February, I said, after they won the Class four A state girls basketball championship in February, she was fired after winning. We have the actual audio of match, Simbari, the secret recording, We have that right, let me listen to it.
Speaker 28: Financially, kids, right, and they're kind of public schools and then you have these kids you have you're probably your team in football, probably the first teams, and so that's going to create some issues in Yeah, and I think that we've got to be super intentional about not supporting or creating in the area where it looks like, oh, well, we're we're bringing in, We're paying to.
Speaker 4: Bring these round kids to come and win as basketball game.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with bringing the brown kids in the win basketball team.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Matt, you should be fired because you make poor decisions based on your bias. See putting a bunch of brown girls on the basketball team simply because they are the best players.
Speaker 2: That's not a diversity, that's not the EI at all.
Speaker 9: What you're trying to do by making the coach play these white kids is forced inclusion based off their race. And I think it's safe to say that don't work for anyone. We want the best of the best out there. It doesn't serve anyone to put mediocre players on that court, you know, just to say we play in the white kids.
Speaker 2: No, you want to win more state championships than not. Clearly the answer is not this fool.
Speaker 9: Matt Shambari said the firing of the girls basketball coach was solely based on the best interest of our student athletes.
Speaker 2: No, it was based off the best interests of the white student athletes.
Speaker 9: Okay, And he said it was based on the coaches behavior and actions for several reasons. I don't know what all the behaviors and actions were, but I know one of them was winning, Okay that.
Speaker 4: I do know.
Speaker 9: If you want to know what basketball would look like without black people, you gotta go back to nineteen forty nine when it was an all white league. Are just imagine, if you will, majority of your players were all employees you recruited from Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Same difference.
Speaker 2: Please give President Matt Shambari the biggest he hull.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: Chelsea Handler says she wanted to give it the biggest he huh.
Speaker 3: Give him bee haw hee haw.
Speaker 9: That is way too much, Dan Maynes, let Kathy Griffin give him the biggest he hall too.
Speaker 3: Please give this giant jar male the big as he haw.
Speaker 9: Well, since it's discrimination, you might as well let Chris Rock get in on it. What my girl like my girl working right? I'm just saying it's discrimination. When it's that type of discrimination, I see, it's it's not tricky at all.
Speaker 21: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you when his white side, come on, let's come on, let's hear DJ Karen.
Speaker 4: No, it's not the white side.
Speaker 6: But as you know, I've had two kids in high school, and what he said was paying for kids to play.
Speaker 4: No No, it's not that at all.
Speaker 6: What a lot of these schools do is they pay for kids in better environments to come to the school to play, which is against the law. No, they we're bad environments, right, So like let's say they'll get a kid from a bad environment that gets busy. It's illegal to pay for that kid to come to school to give them a scholarship based off sports. So a lot of these schools they go around and they get donors, and the donors take care of the kids, so the school would be better.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: You got a problem with little brown kids coming up?
Speaker 6: No, it's against the law, that's what you're saying. He said, you can't pay for me. I'm with you.
Speaker 9: You get yesterday you said Will Smith should get off from a speeding ticket because he's Will Smith.
Speaker 2: But now you got a problem.
Speaker 9: So you you're happy with the rich and famous, you know, breaking the law, but when it comes to little poor brown kids from pouring disenfranchise there is you don't want them to get any any breaks.
Speaker 15: Huh.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: When they get the clip from yesterday and put this clip together.
Speaker 6: You always want to put something in my mouth.
Speaker 4: I always want to put something out. All I'm saying is and a lot of these schools, a lot of these presidents do that's crazy. They do something that's illegal and they pay.
Speaker 9: For the If you don't want Will Smith to get a speeding ticket, because he Will Smith, you shouldn't have no problem with these little brown kids coming up from a point disenfranchise there is and getting to come up.
Speaker 2: I don't have no problem.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's what he was saying.
Speaker 6: If you heard what he said, he says, I don't want to pay for it because it's against.
Speaker 4: The law to pay for it.
Speaker 6: When it comes to sport, if it's acting that mixed, they can give a scholarship. That's why they need to give academic scholarship, and that scholarship for sports.
Speaker 4: Paying for it. He's not paying for it.
Speaker 2: And they went and state championship. I think it's a congratulation everybody colegilations today.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Your whup in my mouth. What I'm saying is gonna be putting none my mom. I'm putting on in your mouth. I'm putting none my mouth. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How many times you dj those party parties?
Speaker 4: Oh my never I can't.
Speaker 2: Tell never That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It was like, that's why they don't want to talk about the real situation because DJ Envy was at the party and Charlamage was.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been there.
Speaker 4: I never been in that party.
Speaker 3: Party, I believe it.
Speaker 4: I end up even party none the less.
Speaker 2: Party.
Speaker 4: I ain't that party. Okay, all right, well let's open up the phone line.
Speaker 6: You got this DM.
Speaker 4: What's this d M?
Speaker 7: S Okay, So I didn't get the d M, but Charlamagne got the d M. She said, Hey, Charlotte, I love and your child. Yes you do, Hey, Charlotte, I love listening to you and your list every morning. Hopefully you see this and can pass this to Jess because I know she's she fixes people's mask on her podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm going through it.
Speaker 7: Me and my homegirl ain't really rocking with each other right now because me and this guy she liked started hooking up last month and she mad.
Speaker 3: Because she liked them too. And before you ask, yes, I did know that she liked them before this. But this is the thing. The girl was in a whole relationship.
Speaker 7: So how you get mad at me when you've been wiped up with a nigga for three for the last three years. She's talking about that don't matter. There's a girl called and I broke it. I don't know, but can you ask Jess if I'm bugging or is my homegirl?
Speaker 6: Well, let's let's let's go to breakfast club. Court will take some phone calls and then you can tell us what you think.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. So this girl was flirting with a guy and it seemed like her friend, who's in a relationship, likes the guy too, likes the guy first. So she's asking is that breaking girl code if she decides to holler at dude?
Speaker 7: I thought this was happening to somebody here is sing damn pretty underscored Danny three four cent T you go ahead?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one, Yeah, yeah, I got to be up.
Speaker 8: Yep, go ahead. I see why don't like.
Speaker 4: Breaking girl code? This guy I'm with y'all.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Nobody up here, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Want everybody, it's the j n V. Just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, if you're just joining us, Charlemagnet got a d M.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not true. But what was the d M about?
Speaker 3: The DM was about this girl who was you said about it?
Speaker 6: The DAM was about this girl who her best friend is mad at her. And the reason her best friend is mad at her is because her best friend was flirting with this gentleman. She took the gentleman, but she didn't see a problem with dating the guy or talking to the guy because her best friend is in a relationship at all.
Speaker 4: So she's asking, is this breaking girl cod? We just don't bring the girl in here since she's up here a DM for whatever reason.
Speaker 6: Five eight five one on five one.
Speaker 4: Let's go over first.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Jess?
Speaker 7: I honestly think both of them wrong. Wow, honestly because I mean, I'm sorry. I just feel like if you knew all right, For one, you are in a relationship, So like you're talking about breaking girl code.
Speaker 3: What about the code in the relationship, the Lewacy code? You know what I mean? But you, as my best friend, we do got girl code.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 3: I like this nigga, but I'm in a relationship. I can't date them, so you can go date them.
Speaker 6: But let me ask a questions, like she could be monkey baring that that relationship right, monkey ball, hold on, hold on the one until she see how this one ass right, you know what I'm saying. So she might be over this dude. This dude might be nothing, but she like, I'm just comfortable, but this new dude might be something better. And now you just took the dude that I'm flirting with it I'm already yeah.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. I still think both of them wrong though, because you were still in a relationship. Just break it off with y'all.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But this dude might be whack, So she might not want to break it off because she don't know what she's getting. Like you know, I mean, the grass ain't always green and sometimes right.
Speaker 7: Right, and that's why you you know, you go through these things. But at the same time, no, I think they both are wrong. It's so it's too many men out here, you know, for you to be courting the one that I like and then you're in a relationship, so both of them wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't have an opinion.
Speaker 9: I like listening to you talk about it, though, like you sound like you juggled two men quite often in your life, and you know how to handle this situation.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the great.
Speaker 2: Advice you just said. It's wrong with you man, So you had a party in one hand.
Speaker 18: Hello, Hello, Hey, this is Kanya.
Speaker 6: Kanya, you sound upset. Just happened to you before?
Speaker 18: Oh no, it ain't happened to me before. I just think itself. It's just hell a girl friend and it's been in a relationship for three years. Like what was you trying to keep this guy in the back pocket as a possible excess strategy. I mean, with y'all at as single, why not let her, you know, possibly find her?
Speaker 7: Dude, you already got one, but the best friend told her like you know, like yeah, I like him, I am feeling him.
Speaker 3: And then you knew that yeah, but you like him.
Speaker 18: But you got a dude, like is you planning on leaving his daughter?
Speaker 4: Or what is you doing?
Speaker 3: But you were ain't thinking about it to look at what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Maybe she don't like that dude, Maybe she was ready to get out that relationship and this is the guy that's gonna pull out there.
Speaker 18: Okay, but as my longer you should have said no, that's my ex strategy right there. Lead that alone and that's different.
Speaker 16: But would you look at him or something?
Speaker 8: Nah, but you know.
Speaker 7: You're my best friend. I told you I like him, so I mean, I get what you saying. I'm with you the girls in a relationship. She was wrong too, but the best.
Speaker 18: Like he playing petty pad. I ain't go seek to find out who catch people were gonna after, Like, what is we doing?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 8: Get another?
Speaker 9: That's just what it is at It's just jealousy and enview regular I look at it like a material thing, Like imagine if you a friend like the car, but you're the one who can afford it, but you haven't even seen this car about it?
Speaker 2: And then I'm the one who went and bought it. But you're gonna be mad at me because I can afford the call.
Speaker 3: I already got a car, but I wanted this one, and I told you about that.
Speaker 2: Like this is jealousy.
Speaker 4: And then hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: This is Angela and Columbia, South Carolina, three metro. We in the building, We in the building.
Speaker 26: Huh.
Speaker 20: Anyways, I wanted to let you guys know, she's totally saying breaking girl cold, don't date anybody that your friend likes regardless situation. You're just wrong, and don't she don't let need to let her around her own man that she got now, but you're probably with him shortly after they break up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, just for some get back, just because yeah, that's the gag.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 9: I'll be here on topics like this and I'll be like, damn boy, women and women worse than men.
Speaker 6: Eight all of you, all little futures five one if you're just joining us. Charlemagne got a DM that just just read London and the DM. A young lady was saying that her and her best friend of beefing because her best friend was into a guy or like the guy, but she started talking to the guy and the reason she started.
Speaker 4: Talking to the guy?
Speaker 2: What y'all lie on me one more time about that DM, I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 4: A real story.
Speaker 18: Got a D.
Speaker 6: She's upset because.
Speaker 9: Yes, what, Taylor, I need you to come in in a second, all right, since y'all want to keep lying, Taylor, coming in next break and tell your own day.
Speaker 6: My goodness, it's the breakfast cloak.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Warning everybody, it's dj n VJs Larry Charlamagne. The guy we are the Breakfast Club. Now, Charlamagne got a dmor.
Speaker 2: I did not get a DM. Stop the lie tailor tell a story, please, producers.
Speaker 8: Tailor is here.
Speaker 3: He's back in college.
Speaker 29: Me and my friend both had a crush on the guy. She was in laicship by the time, and so that I was single, So I flirted with the guy. She got upset because.
Speaker 3: We mean him ended up talking.
Speaker 4: What do you mean talking? He ended up talking.
Speaker 2: We're kind of talking.
Speaker 4: He sweated on you, He sweated on you. Yeah, they played basketball.
Speaker 7: Yes, I just ended up looking up y'all. Didn't end up being in a relationship, Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 29: So she was upset and saying that I broke girl colde because she liked him.
Speaker 7: Too, right, but she was in a relationship, yes, right, Okay, so you felt like, like, what you mean, but you didn't even know about the candy until she told you about the candy.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 3: We both saw him at the same time, and then she was like and then she was like dims and you was like.
Speaker 29: He looked like someone that a celebrity that she liked to race.
Speaker 6: I guess it wasn't more Chestnut Como ass down.
Speaker 3: No, it was songs. My god, you somebody you took a trade songs replica from her?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, she probably would her well who she was with, her boyfriend looked like what like his name was Isaac or something?
Speaker 16: Girl?
Speaker 2: I think wrong?
Speaker 4: Why because I always think you're wrong wrong.
Speaker 8: I think both phone was wrong.
Speaker 6: But if if she liked dude and maybe she was about to leave Isaac for he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Telling not wrong. That girl was in a full relationship.
Speaker 9: You can't call DIBs on somebody when you're in your relationship unless you're a whole and you just wanted to get some side penis.
Speaker 3: And in college you usually is a so Jesus what you think and truth be told.
Speaker 4: If she was just wanted to get someone to side, y'all should have ran the track on the dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to get it out. But no, that's not happened.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she's not.
Speaker 3: And you wasn't either, No, youn't.
Speaker 12: To.
Speaker 4: They're both wrong?
Speaker 3: Lit we both wrong?
Speaker 7: Wow? Well, first of all, I can't have a friend looking at people who I'm looking at trying to dat them.
Speaker 11: And if that's what you're doing, I'm already in a relationship, then you.
Speaker 3: Might be looking in my man.
Speaker 4: Y'all can't sight see together exactly.
Speaker 3: That's no, so you don't you don't have But she told you she liked him.
Speaker 2: Of us liked him, y'all were lusting over him. Y'all ain't like him.
Speaker 29: But I mean, the thing is a guy likes me, no offense, my friend, girl, you just to me during a party, and that's how it started.
Speaker 19: That's just.
Speaker 11: Look about that.
Speaker 25: That's not a lawyer.
Speaker 11: Look for a friend.
Speaker 2: That party have had open ball. She must have been really saucy, yo, and.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: It's a Prussia?
Speaker 11: How you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 4: What's what's your thoughts? Pors?
Speaker 11: I just feel like her friend is very wrong for trying to make her feel bad about liking a guy when she's in a committed relationship, right, litable, you shouldn't even be liking somebody else. That's a I don't another conversation in yourself. I don't think how she even got to like you to do.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that, Oh girl, girl.
Speaker 11: Cold, absolutely not like it is no girl code when you are in a relationship. She could be passing up a guy that ended up being her husband just because her friends in a relationship likes him. I don't think she's wrong.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: And if you know she said a guy looked like Tree Songs, that's one thing, But if he acted like Trey Songs, you didn't want to give up Isaac for no tray.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, uh huh uh, So what's.
Speaker 6: The morrow of the story.
Speaker 8: So what happened?
Speaker 6: What was the bottom line? Y'all sill speak of you're not friends no more?
Speaker 3: She's like my best friend.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you just told your best friend on the radio you look better than her? What else?
Speaker 9: A lot of things you said? You said some wild stuff about her this morning. Didn't you call her hater? That she's always been jealous? And enviously you Wow, that's crazy. She said the guy didn't like her friend's word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. And what happened with Isaac? He's not He's not here, no one. Oh that's just oh my god, what you mean? Like, girl, don't be saying that.
Speaker 4: Okay, friend?
Speaker 3: Is this, by the way, you never met her and never going to exactly?
Speaker 4: All right, so you have met her?
Speaker 2: Actually, that's when I think I'm hansome.
Speaker 4: No boy, look.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what's that all right?
Speaker 4: We go?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Jesus, I guess we didn't listen Escape s w V MAYA Total and seven o two was joining forces for a Queen of R and B tour.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 4: That's a good tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be leg I'm all about it.
Speaker 6: When we come in, I'll ride this breakfast lug in the morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: So you want me to tell you, oh your nose?
Speaker 6: Why the conversations behind the scenes, because.
Speaker 9: She's gonna talk about why you ain't tell me what get I told you that three weeks ago, but you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: It'supposed to get wide.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't notice the three weeks ago, so I felt like you were just playing, like don't.
Speaker 6: Don't play with you, but didn't tell him, Like what the hell? That's what usually happens. He yeh knows why kids gets wire. Your ankles usually get bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I ain't see them ankles.
Speaker 6: That's how did you tell how her nose get big?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious that nose getting wide?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like world, Yeah, and this was surrounding all the big big back lads. Damn like relates.
Speaker 4: You're like big back, big noses that what the hell they're like being black? Let's get to just mess.
Speaker 8: This is real.
Speaker 15: Lais just car robbing Moore.
Speaker 4: Just don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 19: Talk, don't sell, nobody talk the world why world wise.
Speaker 4: On the breakfast Clubs. He's the coaches ship.
Speaker 21: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see.
Speaker 8: This time to shut it off.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Escape s w V MAYA Total in seven o two are joining forces for the Queens of R and B Sore And this is so great, right because it's gonna be the one all right.
Speaker 3: It's a two month tour.
Speaker 7: It starts in Concord, California, and it ends in l A And June twenty seventh is when they kicking it off, and it'll end in August. So will be produced by Mona Scott Young's Mona Me Entertainment and Live Nation.
Speaker 2: That's for us uncles and auntie.
Speaker 7: Okay, some Grandma, some grandpapas, shout out the Mona Man, Mona Gonds and everything.
Speaker 9: Okay, see, if I got a little coin in my crown royal backs, if I can afford a couple of tickets.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a couple of tickets.
Speaker 6: I wonder how they how they do that, like how they set up who opens in the middle and who closes Because you got s up V and Escape, who both have numerous hits.
Speaker 2: Oh now, probably like seven two now, I would think would be the closest to that. Seven O two would be the first.
Speaker 6: First, yeah, in the middle total and maya seven O two probably maya in total definitely closing that, I know you think. So they probably be changing in different markets because Escape is from Atlanta, so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe I still would think that's review close. But what we got either way, I would enjoy it absolutely.
Speaker 7: And the ticket sales have not been I don't have that information for the ticket sales here. I mean, you know, for with the ticket link and all of that. But Russia adds LGBT movement to the list of extremists and terrorist organization.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, they said them people. It's urst.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: That is crazy.
Speaker 7: Lamar Odhain reveals he misses Chloe Kardashian says, it's harder for it's hard to forget somebody after you married them after thirty days.
Speaker 2: How what love is blind?
Speaker 9: That was one of the best front courts in the league when they was together. Though, you gotta admit that.
Speaker 4: But she didn't play basketball.
Speaker 3: She did she played Oh, Chloe played basketball? No, Oh, I know that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh, listen to him. What was her positioning? Power forward? Shut up?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that will all makes sense. I did not know that.
Speaker 7: All right, says as starting deluxe album from scratch due to leaked records, you can keep the throwaways. I know that's right, says the coming with some hot heat, y'all. None of the leaks, though I didn't either. I don't know what to listen to leak music. I would like to, I know I would love that Bad Boys Ridaldye trailer brings Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Back for more action.
Speaker 7: Okay, Will and Jada, Like jesus, that's like I'm doing reads for an ad or something. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith charity to close donations sink after Oscar slap.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 9: And that the donations dropped because I guess people were upset with Will.
Speaker 4: After the slipping hands on Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what was people donating for?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: What charity charity?
Speaker 2: Oh, but will shouldn't have anything to do with the charity.
Speaker 6: The charity is to a good cause, you should don't the cause so that maybe people say, you know what, I just donate to another course.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be affiliated with.
Speaker 9: You just ain't see the person that you uh you just we just saw Will smack somebody. The other person you're donating to probably smacked somebody as well.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, it slapped a couple of people. Okay, and then he's slapping for his white ain't slapping for nothing, all right. Jenne i Eco announced this Magic Hour tour with Tink and Coiler Ray. Oh that that would be a nice one, all right. Okay, it's two different, two different you know, moods, vibes.
Speaker 2: But I might get the bridge between balls and she sings.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I said that. That's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be cool. Larsa.
Speaker 7: Pippens speaks on relationship with Marcus Jordan's I don't think he's my guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's crazy.
Speaker 7: Texas man changes his name to literally nobody else and runs for president.
Speaker 4: I like that he can literally he may not win, but he'll get a lot of votes. His name nobody else, Yeah, nobody else.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's a real story.
Speaker 4: Nobody else. Yup.
Speaker 3: He changes his name to literally nobody else and runs for president.
Speaker 9: I saw that, but I didn't know he was a real story. But if he can get on the ballots, Henna, he's gonna mess some things up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Whoope was in a stink mood during the view. Somebody was recording in the audience.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she was at just think at all.
Speaker 9: I think the grown ass woman who is fed up and she ain't got time to bite her tongue, and she did not like y'all recording, so.
Speaker 2: She stopped you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that ain't acting to stink right, your little cousin and d d G scream with delight over baby Halo's first words.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Haley.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: No, they won't tell us, just like they won't show us. You seen your look at them before?
Speaker 2: You No, man, cousin, my cousin, But no, I haven't know. Why would I see them?
Speaker 9: No, it's not a thing down the line family ring. I don't but they do have barey McKelvey family reunions right.
Speaker 7: To see a little cousin and to see DDG won't be there. Russell Simmons is shocked by service and lawsuits. How did these people get in here?
Speaker 4: I would see the book the session.
Speaker 3: I'm imagine, man, like, how these people get it?
Speaker 2: They did serve the result?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Are acquired walking and inquire how much of the room.
Speaker 6: Costs they got through security?
Speaker 3: They booked, they booked a stag.
Speaker 4: Okay, well he should be at a resort then.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Brison Tailor plans to pursue video game design after his new album.
Speaker 3: Have his next album.
Speaker 2: Very lucrative business, Yeah, very lucrative business.
Speaker 7: You should actually do it now because I don't know when the next album is coming out. Like he dropped singles, dope singles, by the way, but he.
Speaker 3: Should just do that now.
Speaker 7: Wu Tang Clan earns extra back to back Las Vegas residency performances.
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 4: I heard the residency is dope somebody they've been talking about it. That new audition got dope. New addition got a residency out there in Vegas too.
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 3: That's a that's it game, all right?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you that.
Speaker 2: You just went through.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, I mean some of it.
Speaker 2: Was they tired you wasting all that paper too. They can really put all of that on one sheet.
Speaker 3: No, ain't no, they I don't control the prenner. The producers do this.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They can put all of that on one sheet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So what are we doing saving the trees when we know that's actually killing the trees with all that paper? Oh no, no, no, I'm saying, when we save paper, that's that's yes, that's nice. Well I don't see not one tree in New York. So listen, let me tell you something. I was looking at the US House representatives, right, and all of them guys are like ninety years old. And people we talk about old Joe Biden, he old here the House of the US House Representatives.
Speaker 3: They older than him. So when did we when we're gonna get a.
Speaker 7: New you know, I don't think they old house people. No, listen, look at them, Look at them.
Speaker 4: I think he's the oldest politician.
Speaker 7: Now it's giving is giving, like, oh my god, you know they are old, yo, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: So when we won't get some young, fresh House of.
Speaker 6: Representatives, well when they pass, oh my god, they.
Speaker 3: Gotta died in the House. That that's not right.
Speaker 6: That's just with the message, right, all right, all right, up next to People's Choice Mix to the Breakfast.
Speaker 4: Clogal boy, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: It's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 4: Check out this phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Woman mourning everybody. It's cej n v Jess Lari Charlamage the God we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now, it's Women's History Month. We repen today.
Speaker 7: Just Angie Martinez y'all, who is also known as the Voice of New York. She got our first break in FM radio in nineteen eighty six at the age of fifteen. With over thirty years of on air experience, the reign and Queen of Radio is also an author, actress, television hosts, recording artists, brand spokesperson, and activists for the youth and health awareness Now, angie interview roster is unmatched. She interviewed everybody from Tupac to President Obama. But she is more than just a voice on the air waves. Angie is a passionate voice for her community and an icon.
Speaker 4: All on her own.
Speaker 3: And I love her. I had like the pleasure of meeting her.
Speaker 4: She's so sweet, so sweet.
Speaker 3: Rail is a mom but she is so pationate and I love her. She's so sweet.
Speaker 4: Shout to Angie Ma Hurry Luther.
Speaker 9: Angie Ma Man the legend, one of the nicest people you ever want meet in this business. Absolutely, and her plane is landing with the wheels out. So many people from her generation's plane is not okay. A lot of people from her generation's plane is landing and the wheels are not coming out to they are crashing. Her wills have absolutely came out. That's move landing for Angie Martinez.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. She is definitely a goat when it comes to this radio team.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club Good morning, and.
Speaker 4: That was another phenomenal woman in history.
Speaker 6: Warning everybody's dj n V Jesse Hilarias Charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You got a positive note.
Speaker 9: I do have a positive note, man, and the positive note is simply this. The positive note is that you focus on clearing your generational trauma. Do not forget to claim your generational scripts. Your ancestors gave you more than just wounds.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed day.
Speaker 2: You like that one Jess, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Read it again.
Speaker 9: As you focus on clearing your generational trauma, do not forget to claim your generational scripts.
Speaker 4: Your ancestors gave.
Speaker 2: You more than just wounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Like that breakfast club bitch is you don't.
Speaker 8: Finish for y'all. Dump