Speaker 1: It is time for a round, and one has to go. All right, dental floss, toilet tissue, razor. One has to go.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, you need to stay That toilet tissue got.
Speaker 3: You got to have that toilet I don't care about Yeah, toss up between dinner, floss and race.
Speaker 2: But I need that razor though, I got to have that raised.
Speaker 4: I don't really need this, but that razor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got her teeth.
Speaker 4: Uh, give me the straw out that broom.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to make a dude.
Speaker 5: That's so old school.
Speaker 1: Y'all were rather shaved than floss.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what do you know what we fin it looked like with GINI don't know, but do you know we fin it looked like if we don't.
Speaker 4: If I do not, wow shave. Now we're onto something interesting?
Speaker 5: What what don't start?
Speaker 4: See? Well he said that way?
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, fall back, you shave?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: One has to go?
Speaker 4: Why you stopped?
Speaker 1: One has to go. You're riding a bus, a horse, or a camel? Which one one has to go? Ride a bus, ride a horse, ride a camel.
Speaker 2: I'm not riding a kim. I can't ride him. Ain't riding I don't know nothing by no cam at one.
Speaker 5: Steve does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but the road a whole lot falling off.
Speaker 4: That ain't odal, Steve, you haul lord.
Speaker 1: That is Steven, get a selfie.
Speaker 5: You're sitting back there by yourself.
Speaker 6: Now I'm on the bus with attitude, Come on off, all right.
Speaker 1: One has to go on your pizza. One has to go onions, mushrooms, peppers.
Speaker 2: Hmm, I got to have them. I got to have a mushroom.
Speaker 5: I like mushrooms.
Speaker 3: You know what time you guys have everything now, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Get rid of the peppers.
Speaker 5: Yea when you said that, Yeah, he couldn't live without it, and about it right without caveyard. He didn't live without it. The whole lot of things. The question, all right, onions, mushroom, peppers.
Speaker 4: Tak them peppers on off there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, peppers. Okay, all right. This is sex.
Speaker 1: One has to go sex on a plane, sex at the movies, sex at work.
Speaker 5: One has to go.
Speaker 4: On that plane.
Speaker 3: He ain't got no plane, yeah plane, Well, you fly commercial.
Speaker 5: People do it at commercial all the time.
Speaker 4: Am I gonna have sex at the movie for.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: It's dark in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, people do it all the time.
Speaker 2: You ain't done that. You've never had at the movie yet.
Speaker 4: Everybody can't move around in your last seats, like.
Speaker 5: But you have to go to the ones that the seats let out, you know, they reclined. You have to go to that kind.
Speaker 4: See first of all, why are you and why are y'all?
Speaker 5: It just movie theater.
Speaker 4: They turned on the same movie. What you're doing about people in there?
Speaker 6: You'll saying nobody gonna see you, nobody gonna hear you at this move?
Speaker 3: Well, you got to you gotta go nobody. Huh, you gotta go to an action pack move. It's a lot of sound and a lot of you know, it's a lot of activity going on.
Speaker 1: Oh sound effects, Yeah, you can't be an Oh.
Speaker 4: Oh they blowing up stuff? Didn't making me hot? Oh I know how you pull a gun? If finish shoot them, let me kill yourself.
Speaker 5: It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Look at a car flipping over, catching on fire. Let's get it. Let's play that a nice action. All right.
Speaker 5: That's today's round of one.
Speaker 1: Has to go coming up next to Nephew and the prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning show