Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, it's here again, another great day, another opportunity, another blessing from our heavenly father. Man. I'm so glad about it. Man. Wow, I am certainly happy about being a participant. I want everybody to join in to just be grateful. Man, just take a moment out and say thank you for this great day, for this opportunity. And no matter how it's going, know this now, you're gonna get through it. You're gonna get through it. I know it's a little tough for some people right now. I know there are people out there that's going through it, that's having a moment, that's dealing with a crisis. But can I tell you this too shall pass. Keep your faith. Don't ever lose the faith. God is right there now. Don't you turn away in then and say God ain't here. No, no, no turn back around, because He's always right there. Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry callin Forreal Mississippi, Monica Jr. And the Legend of Nephew Tommy Jr. Anything on your head today, I mean right there on your prop team. I promise you.
Speaker 2: That's what you did.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You just didn't with everything I'm going through over here, you just go add on it.
Speaker 2: Huh, that what you're gonna be going through. And I ain't gonna never get my point across in here. Never what's your point here? And you're gonna know I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You, I'm trying to tell my wife something yourself, you know. And I tried to be forceful, but it didn't come out right because they started laughing.
Speaker 2: They didn't. Yeah, I told her, said I did say. That's what I said. Just listen to me. Yeah, shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, I didn't say that, but I tried. I said, listen, if you just listen to me, please, And then she called her mama and everybody say say it again. And now everybody on the phone. It's her sisters and two cousins I ain't never met. They all laughing because I don't sound like I'm I'm running nothing.
Speaker 2: I just and I ain't gonna never get my point across because I told.
Speaker 3: Said, listen, if you just listen and please, and Denia say hold on, listen to this.
Speaker 2: Say it again, everybody on the phone.
Speaker 1: You know it was no Junior. Was that your base?
Speaker 3: Was that your that was I was at Max sure, I was at Max and I'm just saying, is there a way around this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is how you're gonna have side email and your wife bowl caps, bowl caps. You know that. You know that little orange e mooji. Yeah, would the whole face be fire, fireinge and orange? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the little mad one. Put a lot of them.
Speaker 2: On that, yeah, because it ain't gonna work with this.
Speaker 1: And then and then that little fire thing that looked like a campfire. Throw that one on there. Let me see, let me have the other one.
Speaker 3: The blue one with a man yelling where it looks like he's yelling.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one. Then do the one with the clouds around your head, look like your head I fitnn explode. Throw that one on that, junior, I love it. And then throw them eyes like what you know, your eyes are bucking out. Throw that bunch of them on there, and then put that muscle that dude where he got his arm up like that.
Speaker 2: Then give me give.
Speaker 1: Me that well you know that at least make him read it and ain't go oh no he didn't. All I got.
Speaker 2: You have got to stop verbally chastising, all right. Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening, Hardy Morning Show