Speaker 1: On Monday, a New York appeals court reduced Donald Trump's bond from the original four hundred and sixty four million dollars two down to I should say one hundred and seventy five million. This is in a civil fraud case. Trump was also given an additional ten days to pay the bond. The ruling is another victory for Trump, whose lawyers stated that for Trump, coming up with the larger bond was practically impossible. As he left the courtroom, Trump said, I greatly respect the decision of the Appellate Division, and I'll post the one hundred and seventy five million dollars in cash, bond, security, or whatever is necessary very quickly within the ten days. So, Steve, were you surprised by all of this? Were you surprised?
Speaker 2: No, go, they gonna make everything convenient for him now.
Speaker 1: But there's still a lot of money though.
Speaker 2: Well, is the bond the same as criminal bond?
Speaker 3: So like if it's if it's five hundred million, then is it ten percent fifty million?
Speaker 2: Is it all?
Speaker 3: Because that's what a bond is, you know, bond out. So if it's one hundred and seventy five million, it's seventeen.
Speaker 2: Million point five. You got that.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm curious if that's the same type of bond is when you bond out of jail.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because that's different. Mind blowing.
Speaker 1: That we're having a rematch too, Steve of this election of.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty, I just can't even I'm supper staying this. I'm sickened by this that this country is that mentally poisoned by this man, that this Republican Party is so afraid of this man, that there are seventy million people in this country who are just like this man. The real danger for me is and the real thing is the seventy million people that voted for him.
Speaker 2: Will vote for him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, Yeah, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's why we live.
Speaker 3: But they live amongst us, they stay next door. Yeah, they're gonna have the Trump signs back.
Speaker 1: Up, but they're disillusioned because they think it's going to be some kind of you know, this great America and all of this when he does get in office. But it's not going to be like that. Trump is for Trump.
Speaker 2: And they're bigoted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because all of his policies, but what the regular person doesn't know, and I'm here to tell you he is not for you. So all of these common people, if you're not rich, Trump don't care nothing about you, and Trump don't care about them. Trump cares about Trump. Trump wants to be president so he can avoid these indictments. This is all a lie and it gives up them country pole dunk thinking ass folks that think he about them.
Speaker 2: And a pieces to the ones that's gotten money who ain't not like us.
Speaker 1: No damn coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll switch gears and play around if one has to go. Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.