Speaker 1: On Friday, Kate Middleton Catherine, Princes of Wales, delivered a shocking message to announce that she is cancer. Kate stated that she had been hospitalized for almost two weeks at a private clinic in London after she had major abdominal surgery, and after the surgery test showed that cancer was present. Princess Kate stated that she is undergoing a course of preventative chemotherapy. Kensington Palace has not released details of what type of cancer Princess Kate has, nor what stage the cancer is in or her possible prognosis. Many of the stars who first mocked the princess about her appearents on a photoshopped picture are apologizing now because they didn't know all the details. So there you go. They jumped to conclusions with all these theories and all this stuff, and now here we are. You know, she's announced that she has cancer, so they're kind of backtracking now everyone.
Speaker 2: Her children are so young, Yeah, they're so young, so they've got to deal with that. And then the King, yes, yeah, it's a lot, yeah, the palace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said that they've been corresponding with each other.
Speaker 2: The King did there is hope there is hope Tommy survivor.
Speaker 3: Come man, start fighting right now, start mentally fighting goodness.
Speaker 1: And in lighter news as we move on. According to TMZ, Kanye West would like for the music industry to respect his new legal name, and it is Yay. It is Yay, y e Yay. According to Kanye's chief of staff, he considers his birth name, Kanye West, to be a slave name, so he ditched it. He said, quote, Yay is a black man in America who wants the right to full to full self determination just like everyone else. Kanye demands the big names in the music music industry, like publishers, streamers, and sites that post song lyrics, among others, refer to him as Yay moving forward. So no more.
Speaker 3: You've got your nerves at all them slavery clothes your hands made and hand them people in there wearing the clothes. And you've got nerd talking about what the whole video with all these slaves, and y'all seen that. Y'all ain't forgot that burd aughter and everything where that boy had them people wearing that stuff. Now you got big dog, Yeah, yeay, y'all will not yeah, y'all will not.
Speaker 4: Well, he said, Colin said, you know he wasn't he the one that says slavery was option?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, well okay, so can can he tell his wife to put some claws on?
Speaker 4: Because I'm so tired of seeing her walk? Well, these pictures and who are y'all talking about? The last time I seen that she had on that outfit with head that toe was black sweater.
Speaker 1: Can you miss her? I asked, my question, how have you not seen?
Speaker 4: I don't see, I don't see, I don't She.
Speaker 1: Was at a fashion show with just sheer sheer hos on. You could see everything, sheer holes, you could see everything.
Speaker 2: Just walking down the street in the world.
Speaker 1: In the world's too. But she went out with north Uh the other day and she had on a big fur jacket, so people thought she had changed. But then the very next day she and Yay went to movies and she had on like a bathing suit top, you know, and her her big thing is yeah everything, Yes, her butt is always out.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 1: You'll never see a picture without her but with her, but never it's all her cheeks are always out for the world to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get that for you. You're just standing by I got it for you don't see you today, You're gonna see her today.
Speaker 1: Timmy t I't never seen it, you haven't all over the Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the fact your name is Yay, so you just start off scriptures. Now what you Yay? That's who you is now.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, all right. I want you to see him, Steve, so you'll know exactly what we're talking about. I'm sending him now while we're on uh huh. While we're on the air, he's sending them movement.
Speaker 3: Oh sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I really know her because I've seen her naked. Moving on, We're going to move on to this last story and just ask a simple question to start off, what's going on with our youth. According to the FBI officials in Houston, three minor minor boys robbed a Wells Fargo bank in North Houston on March fourteenth. There was an eleven year old, a twelve year old, and a sixteen year old. They were all all bank robbers. They call them the little rascals. Witnesses reported that the three boys entered the Wells Fargo bank and handed a threatening note to a bank teller. Then all three ran from the bank. With an undisclosed amount of money. Each of the little rascals was charged with robbery by threat and they are being held in juvenile detention.
Speaker 4: Just stupid.
Speaker 2: Ran out, he know, getaway car, and you know what, I've been trying to follow the story a little bit. It seems like the I guess the investigators are trying to see them an adult put them.
Speaker 3: Up to it, trying to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, less time being children than in an adult actually committed the crime. And the boy's grandmother was saying that they didn't have a gun and that the teller gave them play money. I don't know where mama gets that from.
Speaker 4: But but but okay, here's here's okay, let's say an adult put them up. How stupid is this person? Yes? Yes, you don't think that when they catch them kids that they not gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell You're gonna talk immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just no sense in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ruining these babies lines all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Trump's bond in a civil case was reduced to one hundred and seventy five million dollars. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show