Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news. Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, revealed that she is cancer and she's undergoing treatment. Kanye West demands that he'd be called by his new legal name, that is Ya call him Yay, and three underage boys are nicknamed Lil Rascals after they robbed a Houston bank. That is all coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the colo. This is from Tanya in DMV. Tanya says, my parents got divorced four years ago. Lately, he's been flirting with my mom and she gives him money. She thinks he wants her back. Should I tell her he's living with the woman and they use her money for the casino? Or should I mind my business?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you go ahead to go and tell your mom and dad because it's not normally I say, stay out.
Speaker 3: Of it, right, This is your mama, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is your mama, and you got to quit thinking that this that my stepdaddy whatever, your daddy want you back because he lived with another woman. They taking your money going to the casino.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm, tell your mom.
Speaker 2: I'm telling it.
Speaker 3: I'm tell your mama, all right.
Speaker 1: Next is ONYX and Pencil Pensacola. Lex says, I'm involved with a man that is an escort for an older lady. We've been together for a few weeks and the sex is really good. But he just sprung this info on me. I'm sure if things were reversed, he wouldn't be with me. Is his job a deal breaker?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: A deal breaker? Why'd you ask him?
Speaker 4: And?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: His loving is good. He practiced all the time.
Speaker 1: What do you do, practice makes perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time. So you know, I mean you ain't got nothing. What do you mean he just sprung this on you. You know why he told you because he not finish stop. Oh so because you are not finish getting away of his money right now? He just told it to you to see how you're gonna handle it. Because this is what I'm doing. I done told you now I got to go over here and take care of miss Roberto not and told.
Speaker 3: You I told you that I cannot.
Speaker 1: So it should be a deal breaker. You're saying his job should be a deal breaker for ONNYX.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you know, come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, moving on to Nisha and Whittier. Nisha says, my roommate videotaped my boyfriend and I having sex in front of the fireplace. She said I violated house rules and she wanted proof. Now I'm worried that she might be some kind of weirdo. Does she do it for her pleasure or to prove a point?
Speaker 2: Oh? What difference do it make? I Is she a widow or she did it approve a point? How did she get in there, y'all? In front of the fireplace? Five place in the living room?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 3: In the living room, right, it's open. Yeah she stayed there?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that roommate she did.
Speaker 2: So. Now I'm just I mean, what's the problem.
Speaker 3: What why is your question? Is she a will?
Speaker 1: Did she do it for her pleasure or to prove a path? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What the point is made?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: This is y'all, So don't say it ain't. And this is y'all in front of the fireplace.
Speaker 2: Now, I thought we said and we's gonna keep our private business in our bedroom. Why you out here and living moore? I just bought that rug in front of that fire place.
Speaker 3: She had the press play to tell her.
Speaker 2: That you see, you see now say it ain't you. The rug ain't gonna be the same. So I think her question is brong? Is she weird? Or she did to prove a point? Prove a point?
Speaker 1: What should her question have been?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Dog, she saw me? I thought she was gold right. She said she was at the store. I knocked on the door and wasn't nobody here.
Speaker 3: That's all it did? What different? What difference her? We don't care?
Speaker 4: But she she knows that she recorded her though during now she didn't know at the moment because she was busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she violated house rules.
Speaker 3: I want to see the tate put the phone on. Why you always want to see somebody? He's proved why you don't want to see it. You don't want to see the tape because that ain't me. If it ain't me, what about what I don't want to see me? I want to see the tape.
Speaker 2: No, no, you see So you got a little problem, you hat problem? I think question he got a little You always want to watch somebody? All that right there? I ain't I don't care all right.
Speaker 1: Last one Steve Chastity in Monroe. Chastity says, my nine year old stepdaughter told my husband that.
Speaker 2: She hates me.
Speaker 1: He told her that if she doesn't want to visit him because of me, that's fine. I believe that's poor parenting. And now I'm the reason he can't see his child. How do I fix this situation?
Speaker 2: Well, the husband seems like he's made uh, he's chosen you over the child. See yeah, Plus, you gotta understand he fighting au a double women. Our big part of this child's are disdain for you? Is what the baby's mama then told her about you. Like number one, you probably are being blamed as the reason why they ain't together as a family no more. See so you you and you're dealing with that. So how do I fix this? It's nothing you can do. This situation is out and beyond your control. What can he do? He already know he fighting against his ex. When you go over there, know that this hell is the reason me and your dad ain't together. We'd have a family if it wasn't for her. So it's a nine year old girl, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's wrong. She thene brought that energy to the house.
Speaker 2: All you can do is hanging in until later on when they grow up a little bit and they start understanding better how this goes. She gonna find out her mama crazy. You know, see what daddy over there? You know it always it always happened, It always work out.
Speaker 3: So it's nothing you did. You're not the reason why.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's not seeing his child. He's just not. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: It's bad parenting because they the co parenting isn't working out between him, your man and his ex who is the baby's mother. That's the problem. And there's nothing you could do about it.
Speaker 1: Nothing Wow, because the dad certainly told the daughter if you don't want to come over, you don't have to. That's fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know, I'll pick you up sometime. We'll go somewhere. You know, I still got visitation. I'll come get but I'm not gonna make you come over here and you don't like this woman, because that's that puts that makes the woman uncomfortable. You be in here and you uncomfortable. Now two women I care about is uncomfortable. All right, I'll come pick you up at your mama's house.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Cela coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show