Speaker 1: Out of all the stories we've done on the show, what's your favorite company promotion that we've ever talked about on our show. It's broken Jeffrey in the Morning, anything where I can suffer free.
Speaker 2: Oh No, Mine for sure was J C.
Speaker 1: Pennies when they did the Ship your Pants.
Speaker 2: Oh we were just watching on Street. Always be my favorite.
Speaker 1: One hit kind of close to home for you.
Speaker 2: I just shipped my pants.
Speaker 1: I just shipped my DWS and it was very convenient. But there's been some cool promotions, like in twenty twelve, Red Bull had that record setting jump from out of Space with Felix bomb Gardner. Remember that Tom.
Speaker 2: Cruise is like I could do better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or in twenty fifteen in Sydney, Australia, Iikiya did a big sleepover where customers could spend the whole night inside the store. Oh my gosh, I forgot we talked about that.
Speaker 2: There's been a ton of like Airbnb promotions.
Speaker 1: Lots of successful company promotions, and Pizza Hut just announced that it's going to be celebrating the next solar eclips happening on April eighth, with a special pizza deal called Total Eclipse of the Hut.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The punt is so good, and it's a pizza pot like a moon Pine, And there's really not a whole lot to it other than the name change for a song that's fifty plus years old. But as part of the deal, Pizza Hut's going to be offering large pizzas for twelve dollars a piece. Well, I mean, it's kind of weird because last month there were only eleven dollars, But I guess with this one you can create your own with up to ten toppings.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: You're not just doing cheese or pep for ten toppings you could put on it, and anytime you get one delivered, the delivery guy has to play this song for you off with his phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you have.
Speaker 1: To look up and stare directly into the eclipse as you eat it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Before Yes, I think it would be a better promotion if they made special pizza boxes where you could cut out two eye holes and look at the eclipse through it.
Speaker 2: That would be cool. I kind of like saving money and lots of topics on my pizza.
Speaker 1: Better than that, you can still put a lot of toppings on it, but just afterwards turning into like special goggles.
Speaker 2: You're not in promotions. Yeah, they had that job for a minute. They didn't want you.
Speaker 1: Our job is to just sit here and get electrocuted with a dog shop a trivia questions the wrong way. So let's stick to what we're good at, digital Jake, give it to us.
Speaker 2: The nineteen sixties was a decade that changed the world. Damn. During that ten year span, the first man landed on.
Speaker 1: The moon allegedly, Yes.
Speaker 2: We have McDonald sold their first Big mac oh allegedly, and Brooke got her first consensual kiss from a non family now not alive in the sixties.
Speaker 1: It was a second cousin soon in count or such.
Speaker 2: Sure. Nineteen sixty was also an important year for entertainment when the very first star was laid down in the Hollywood Walk of Fame for filmmakers Stanley Kramer. It was in the sixties ago if now. The Walk of Fame features over twenty seven hundred different stars, honoring the greatest names to ever come through Hollywood, and today you'll be tested on a few of them during a special Tinseltown edition of plenty of twenty Alight. Now today we're playing the classic edition of plenty of twenty. I have the top twenty. Actually, there's only nineteen fictional characters that have their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Fictional, okay, Now they're fictional. That means they could be animated. Keep that in mind. And also, the silver save is in play if you guess the number one answer on my list. So let's start with Alexis. Alexis, tell me a fictional character who has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Okay, I'm gonna go the easy one. Mickey Mouse. Right, yeah, Mickey Mouse's number one answer on my list. He got a star in nineteen seventy eight. We're over to.
Speaker 1: Brook now, Okay, I actually love the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 2: Really, we go a lot in.
Speaker 1: L An, A lot of urine on that street there is. It's very dirty. It's a very dirty area.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Betty Boop. Betty Boop is not Betty Boop is not on my list. Moving over to Jose, Jose, everything but Mickey Mouse is on the board.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous because of Betty Boop. I think it's a safe answer. Oh man, I have cartoons and I have regular people.
Speaker 2: What do I do.
Speaker 1: No, it's only fictional. Yeah, but it doesn't mean it can't be a regular person.
Speaker 2: That I'm wrong. I'm gonna go Chewbacca. Oh, it's not a regular person. Yeah, Chewbacca, I'm not on my list in front of me, Jo, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even have like any lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regular. Okay, Jeffrey, it's your turn. You should do the obvious one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm gonna go with the obvious one. Who just won another oscar? Godzilla?
Speaker 2: Godzilla number ten on my list, Jeffrey. He got a star on the Hollywodalker bame in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: The new Godzilla just won another Oscar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, I know.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Brooke.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really good, I don't know, but it was incredible. It was the first ocar for Godzilla ever. Alex, what about does Harry Potter have a place there? Sure do it? Are you sure about that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, Harry Potter. It's so new.
Speaker 2: But the books came out in like ninety six or ninety four or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and nobody read them. It was only till the movie started coming.
Speaker 2: Out that played anyway. So Harry Potter, Yeah, Harry Potter is not on my list, but alex is getting Mickey Mouse. She has a silver save, so she's still in it. We're macked to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the family that's been on TV for like thirty some odd years, or Simpson The.
Speaker 2: Simpsons, that's number two on my list. They got a Hollywood star in the year two thousand together, I altogether the Simpsons entirely. I don't count that as number two on the list.
Speaker 1: We're back to Alexis number three. Alexis pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: Let's go Mini Mouse. Mini Mouse number four on the list twenty eighteen, forty years after Mickey she got her star. Back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, sticking with the cartoon angle, give me Donald Duck, Donald.
Speaker 2: Duck, number seventeen on my list. Back to Alexis next, Well, let's go jay Zy Duck. Then if Donald's got one Dazy Duck, I'm not in the other names on the list, Bugs, Bunny, Kermit also would have given you any other Muppets as well, Snoopy, snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Shrek, jose a real fictional person, Pee Wee Herman, there, tinker Bell, the rug Rats, Big Bird and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Were also some others who do not have a star yet but our hope will someday include Garfield, Pink Panther, Goofy, King Kong. Okay, Roger Rabbit, the flint Stones, Robin Hood, Superman and Batman already listen list to elementary school kids right now. I am Halloween very slow in denunciations.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, since I got it right, I get to choose who gets shocked, and it's definitely going to be Brook for her answer of Betty Boop.
Speaker 2: Betty Boob was a solid answer, So she's.
Speaker 1: Going to be getting shocked while singing Mickey by Tony Basil.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Maggie, you're so blown. Hey Meggie, I don't know the clap. I did not put the clapping on the lyrics, jeff that was entirely her assignment.
Speaker 1: That's a shock collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.