Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at.
Speaker 3: All, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given a.
Speaker 3: Bu bu boozy.
Speaker 1: Listening too.
Speaker 5: I don't joy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, joy.
Speaker 7: Show.
Speaker 8: You gotta do that, you love, you.
Speaker 5: Gotta turn.
Speaker 1: You got to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth water the water up looking.
Speaker 2: Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now on and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 9: Man, oh man, oh man? How good is God to me?
Speaker 2: And part of the mission and the reason that I have a radio show is to become a share of more and more of a share of you know. I used to hear my mother say it to me all the time. But God blesses you to become a blessing. And I think the more you understand that about yourself, I think the more blessings will flow your way. I think that once you understand the principle that.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: But it's kind of tied together with some other scriptures, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not too knowledgeable about them, of course, as usual, but I do know what I've heard. You know, and you know if you look at something simple as do unto others as you would have them do unto you, wouldn't you want somebody to help you if you needed help. I just know how to get it down there to where I've been able to understand it. If there's a scripture similar that it says do unto others as you would have them do unto you, or if that's you know in a prayer, would not you want somebody to help you if you needed help? You've heard you reap what you sew? Do you understand that if you so discord, that discord is gonna come your way. That if you hate, hate gonna come your way. If you blog nothing but negative comments about people, your life will be filled with negativity. If all you do is talk about people, then guess what somebody got to turn that gun around and talk about you. See, it just stands to reason. So what I've learned in my life and through all the trials and tribulations that I've had, is to take those lessons and share them with people in case you ain't heard it from somebody else. See sometimes, and the reason it seems like I'm redundant at times is which I am is because I'm always trying to find a different way to say the same thing. Because it's a funny thing. Man, you got to hear it a certain way for it to click with you. How many times have I heard a saying and then I heard it a different way that it clicked with me. You know, I've heard this saying right here. Remember this now, everybody's not happy for you. We've all heard that, right everybody's not happy for you. Well, that's very simple. I don't need no explanation. That simply means of all the people you know or do not know, when something happens to you and you celebrate, everybody.
Speaker 9: Not gonna join in on the celebration.
Speaker 1: That's all that is.
Speaker 2: But then you take it one step further. My father used to say something to me all the time. He said, son, everybody come with you can't go with you. I didn't get that when I was fifteen. Everybody come with you, can't go with you. He said, you're gonna lose some of these friends you got along the way. But I don't care where you get in life. Know this right here, everybody can't go with you if you are constantly trying to improve yourself. You constantly have to take assessment of the people around you, because if you are going to continue to go and continue to grow, then guess what you got to have people that's on the goal and willing to grow, or else.
Speaker 9: Guess what.
Speaker 2: You're gonna learn the valuable lesson. You know, the late boxing promoter Butch Lewis. I was talking with Butch Lewis one time, and man with a good brother. Man, he say, every successful man is doing what I call he got rope work to do. He got rope work to do. He got to put in work on rope. And I'm sitting there listening to Butch Lewis and all the money he had made and all the people's lives he had changed, and all of the moves he was making. And he's an incredible skills as a negotiator on behalf of some very very wealthy people.
Speaker 9: He was just an amazing man with no education, but he read everything.
Speaker 2: He Butch Lewis read all the papers, all the periodicals. That brother knew everything. He said, you got to put in rope. And I was sitting there listening. He said, here's the analogy, little brother. He said, you are on rope there's a thick rope. You have on no shirt, you have on some tattered clothes, you have on no shoes. Your shorts is cut off just below the knee, and they tatted, and you got dirt on you and your sweating. There's this huge, huge raw rope over your shoulder. There's burn marks on all of your shoulder. Connected to that rope is a wagon. That wagon has all your weight on it, all your responsibilities, all the people you're responsible for, all your children, your wife, your family members, your employees, your coworkers, your friends. They all on that wagon. Man, they just sitting there. He's saying, what you gotta do is you gotta pull that wagon up the heel.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: The only thing with it is, can't nobody help you pull your wagon? You pull your wagon alone. He say, Now, what you can do along the way of pulling your wagon is you can find yourself a good wife, a good woman. He say, Now, what that woman does is she get down off the wagon. She fan you while you pull it. She put water on you while you pull it. She puts stuff in your mouth while you pull it. She kicked rocks out the weight while you pull it.
Speaker 9: But she but she pull it for you.
Speaker 2: But she is equally as important as you are on the pull the rope. He say, you hear me clearly now, young soldier, He said, nah, I got this here, he says, people on your wagon.
Speaker 9: That you're responsible for.
Speaker 2: But you want the people on your wagon to help you get your wagon to the top. So what you hope is that they got their foot hanging over the side pushing, They got one leg over the back, or maybe both legs over the back pushing. They got they might have their butt on the wagon, but they push you with both legs they back facing your back, maybe some of them facing you when one of them got.
Speaker 9: Left leg hanging over trying to push.
Speaker 2: And you hope that all them people on the wagon you pulling is back there at least trying to help the wagon get to the top of the hill.
Speaker 9: Here go your problem.
Speaker 2: Though, everybody ain't pushing, Everybody ain't pulling. Ain't everybody ain't pulling, Everybody ain't kicking rocks out the way. You got some people on your wagon that's just laying on the wagon, drinking lemonade, looking at you, talking about how long it's taking you to get your wagon up to the top. Looking at you, talking about why this wagon is so slow. Then when you start picking up picking up speed, they want you to pull harder, you to pull faster, you to pull more. Then they want you to throw what you then earned on the way up the hill backed on the wagon so they can have MO. But guess what, they ain't helping you get more. But they got a sense of entitlement that since you got MO, they should have MO. Everybody come with you can't go with you. Sometimes you gotta kick the people off the wagon that ain't pushing and pull it and say, hey man, I'm sorry. I thought I could do this with you, and I thought you was going with me. But it's clear to me you ain't nothing but dead weight. And it ain't my responsibility to carry dead weight anymore. I have carried you as long as I have to carry you. You are no longer my responsibility. I'm responsible for my family, my wife, my children. I'm not responsible for you. You got to get off my wagon because I'm a man on rope. I'm on a mission. Baby, I'm pulling.
Speaker 3: You're listening, shot Hardy Morning.
Speaker 9: Show Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come, a new day has arrived. He did it again. And God boy, he's something else.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: He the only one could do it.
Speaker 2: Man. You know what he show up, never been late, track record, one thousand percent, accountability, all of it. He checks all the blocks. I don't know nobody else check all the blocks. But God, Almighty. Wow, that's a good friend to have. Man, check all the block. God answers to all your question and got a solution to all your problems. Man, if you don't do nothing else, get your relationship with God. Man, if you don't do nothing else.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So, sometimes your focus is too much on a relationship on a man or woman. You better get you some God. Man, somebody ain't gonna ever check out on you. That's all I'm saying. Steve Harbin, Marty Show, Shery Strawberry, call the Frail mississipp Marnica Jr.
Speaker 9: And the legend that is nephew Tommy Well Jr.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just got a question for you this morning. I got a question for you this morning. Consider this is Easter week.
Speaker 9: Up. Could you have been a disciple lord with the Lord back in the day? Up?
Speaker 11: Could you have followed the Lord back in the day. Steve Harvey's disciple. Could you be a disciple.
Speaker 9: Look, I'm doing it now. I'm talking about walking with me every day. You would complain by nothing, you would have No, Steve didn't. I didn't say that. I said I be a disciple. Yeah, yeah, Now you know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go over there with him. But all this y'all talking about doing it, all this, his spitting, all this here, That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 9: When Jesus leaves, I'm gonna come back over here to eve.
Speaker 2: Through something. Next time we come to town here. Yeah, okay, you know I'll be back there. I'll be back selling all the stories. So y'all gonna throw something five thousand, y'all all, y'all hung You ain't see what they deal with their fish? Yeah huh, I'll be his hype man. Five fish, two long bread.
Speaker 13: You ain't on you.
Speaker 9: You aren't there for that. Yeah, he wouldn't be there for that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last, and then I know he already knew, but i'd have been on him by Judas. Hey, hey man, we need out of here because right here he's tripping.
Speaker 9: You can already tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a I'm I'm I'm a warm Judas. Though I know I noticed the way it's got to go. Yeah, but when I find out about it though, yeah, y'all could have been one.
Speaker 9: But you know, it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, man, I think I've come to the I've come to understand better and better as I walk with him. You know that they are none perfect, no, not one and so and so. As I keep that in mind, I keep that in mind for myself. And I watch a lot of people online and stuff because I follow a lot of motivation and stuff. And you know, I watch some people out there talking about perfection. Okay, if all you doing is talking about it, you.
Speaker 9: Do know that, don't. We ain't gonna never get there, boy, all right, I ain't seeing the chip, all right?
Speaker 14: Coming up with thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that brenk back what you got for his nef.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is just a this is just a you know, difficult time every time of the year. I just don't know what to do.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 7: Every time your wife birthday come up, I don't know what to do, just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna get for I just it just sends me just I don't know, I just be out of control. I got to get her something. I don't know what to get her. Yeah, it's just exhausting, man, just not knowing what I'm gonna do for your wife on her birthday. I just don't know what I'm gonna do. But I got to figure something out. I can'tnot do nothing, you know, I can't. I got to get her something. So yeah, anyway, your wife's birthday, Boy, what is we gonna do?
Speaker 12: Lord?
Speaker 7: My grandmama saying, chih today, I don't come on, man, your wife's birthday.
Speaker 9: Let's go cat.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Brother?
Speaker 12: My name is Chris.
Speaker 4: I work with your wife, Sharon. I think I think I'm gonna senior at one of the one of the gatherings before, man, like a happy we had for work or something. I don't know if you remember me or not. Now I don't remember you, Okay, okay, cool, Hey listen, man, I know sharing birthday is coming up, so I wanted to if you didn't mind. I hope you don't mind me called. I wanted to reach out and see if you were, uh you know, what you were getting her for a birthday. You know we're gonna pitch in and get us something at the job. Make sure you know we didn't get you know, you know what you may have be gonna get her.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying kind of like something like a grab bag or something like that.
Speaker 4: Uh No, I wasn't gonna hit her with no grab man. I was just you know, like I said, we were gonna get something. You know, we haven't really put our put our all the thoughts to it or what we was gonna get yet, but I want, I personally want to see what you was getting that way. We don't you know do Okay?
Speaker 8: Well, she likes money, man, you can you know, uh give us some give us some cash or you know, Starbucks card or uh something from McDonald something. You know, it don't have to be too big. She she don't uh you don't.
Speaker 15: Have to, you know, she she's not that material a listic Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Let me let me let me ask you this so deep. Uh do you uh you know what a size is? Do I know what a size is like clothing, you know, do you know what side she will?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know what size she's about. She's my wife. Man, What I think this is kind of like I'm getting a little bit uncomfortable with this.
Speaker 4: Man, What do you do you think? You know? I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Brother. Let me ask you this. Do you think she she would like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do she like stuff from Victoria's Secret?
Speaker 15: WHOA hold up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 15: Stop right there? You talking about like I said, what what you hey? What's your name again? Man?
Speaker 4: My name Chris? Like like I said earlier, my name Chris.
Speaker 15: How long you been with the company?
Speaker 4: I don't only been there six months? You know? But like I said, I think I saw you at one of the happy y'all I saw maybe you just don't remember who I am though.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, man, but you way out of line talking to about her size. And I'm not comfortable with this at all. Man. You know Okay, okay, you way out of line.
Speaker 4: What's what? You didn't answer? My question was what do you think she liked?
Speaker 15: Victorious Secrets? Going to answer your question? Keep talking about?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, what's what's what? What what's the language? Brother? What's what's we brothers?
Speaker 15: You know we ain't no brothers? Fun fool? What do you get off asking me about my white's clothes?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, okay, talk without.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 4: What all I'm saying is do you think she gonna like the victorious secret I will give her? Hey, man, just stup with that.
Speaker 15: Do you know how long we've been together? I know this woman since high school. Don't come to me with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I was just trying to get up. What what? What?
Speaker 15: What time do you guys get off?
Speaker 4: I'm coming I need office at five thirty, but I was gonna leave early.
Speaker 15: I mean, right, hey, we can talk about this faith to faith. Say hey, listen, I'm trying to get listen what I ain't gotta listen to me?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get shared a pandem Broth said, man, okay, hey, you.
Speaker 15: Ain't buying my wife and she wouldn't even accept it anyway. Okay, hey man, how you get this number? How you get this number?
Speaker 8: I know she didn't give you this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you how there I got it from your wife, Sharon, because guess who I am? I am nephew Toppy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Sharon got me to brank phone call you what then there this happened? Man, This is nephew Tommy brother.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: This is some bulls.
Speaker 8: This is some real books. This is some straight up bully.
Speaker 15: Hey man, you ain't white man. You know you need to stop with people, you know, because you might get it. You might somebody might be waiting for you have to work one day. Man, that's totally wrong. You have heard of karma. I heard somebody gonna play a prank on your one day. Your uncle is right, somebody's gonna what your It's just a matter of time.
Speaker 12: Oh man, all right, all right, darn before I get mad, will you please tell the people what is the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Harvey Show, And now you have it?
Speaker 9: Stupid crazy Yes, run that prank back. We got that. We got to get your wife something.
Speaker 7: You know. I'm just saying, let's just work this thing out tween the book, tween the two of us. Man, So we everybody happy.
Speaker 9: You happy.
Speaker 7: I'm happy to see you happy, and that's all we want. We just want everybody to be happy.
Speaker 1: Just I love about this time?
Speaker 9: Is you was concerned. You actually had the courtesy to call and ask by this jure, Yes, I love you.
Speaker 1: He's not trifling.
Speaker 9: And that's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. If we're gonna do something, let's do a decent and in order. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, there's a right way to do the wrong thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, come on, sweat right and the wrong way to love.
Speaker 7: That's the right way. Big up the sweat. That was the right way to do the wrong thing. And that's all I did.
Speaker 3: We're moving on, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 14: Coming up next, ask to see hello our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 3: Right after this, You're listening.
Speaker 14: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news, Hollie Barry recalls a herpe scare that was actually premenopause.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Diddy's lawyer, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 14: Diddy's lawyer said the FED used excessive force during the raid of his La home and slamm them for putting his sons in handcuffs. And also, we have a programming alert. The countdown is on for the iHeartRadio Music Awards. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one's from lew And Washington. Lou says, I'm divorcing my husband, but he won't move out. He's dating someone, and so am I. He facetimes his girlfriend around me, and he lets her come to the house to pick him up. I'm a lot more respectful to him. Why is he behaving like a child?
Speaker 9: Well, see, you.
Speaker 2: Can't place levels of respect on disrespect. You know what I'm saying. Both of you have aged for a divorce. Both of you have argured for divorce. Okay, both of you have agreed to a divorce.
Speaker 9: He won't move out.
Speaker 2: You got a boyfriend. He got a girlfriend. He faced timing her while you're around. He got her coming over to the house to pick him up. But now you want to place levels of respect on disrespect? Cook man, If y'all ain't gonna be together, then don't live together. If y'all don't want each other, quick current, quick quit caring about who the other one won't You got a boyfriend, he got a girlfriend, But what.
Speaker 3: Why he thinks he's behaving like a child.
Speaker 2: She says, while y'all living together, y'all don't want each other. You got a boyfriend, he got a girlfriend. What now where we at that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 9: Once you break the covenant of marriage, what you expect to happen? He posts a lineup and some other rules. He won't even play the basic rules.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. It just don't seem like I don't see why you wrote us. You know what's happened today in this world, we allow and exist in so many abnormal conditions. We keep trying to normalize mess, and then you want mess to get regulated.
Speaker 9: You can't regulate mess. That's why they call it mess.
Speaker 1: Now, all right?
Speaker 9: I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I think she just wants them out of the house too.
Speaker 14: Moving on to a mirror in Detroit, a mirror says, I have proved that my husband cheated, and my two sisters saw the video. They are mad because I'm not responding to him like they expect me to. I know what's going on in my house, so I need grace from them. How do I tell them to let me handle it?
Speaker 2: He had a video come from that's what you say, I need y'all to let me handle this. Okay, now the video is out.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Once the video get out, you are open to public scrutiny and speculation.
Speaker 9: You might as well have posted it.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm convinced you can't cheat. Let you in pitch dogs, just pitch y'all.
Speaker 9: Why won't my sisters let me have it? Yeah, lady to body, how did they see the video? You show it to.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Well, see to me, like your house is in the streets, so now you know everybody know what's going It's hard to he was in your house with everybody.
Speaker 9: In the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you don't.
Speaker 2: Her and her husband, Mike could work this out. It might could be workable, but when you get that outside pressures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a video.
Speaker 3: Okay. Moving on to Tavita in Baton Rouge to be the writes up. My daughter has a half brother that goes to school with her.
Speaker 14: My daughter is eight and he's seven. I just found out he was my husband's kids two years ago.
Speaker 3: The kid was sick at school and my husband called and asked if I could go up there. I told him no. Was he wrong for asking me? Or was I wrong for saying, no, this is stuff.
Speaker 2: Go get the bar man, it is his job. Then you deal with it regardless. Well, it seemed to me like he should have went up yeah, instead of well but maybe he couldn't get off work and then closer and all this here. But now see bro, wife, just now now listen to me. The boy ate your daughter seven. Yeah, you just found out about this boy two years ago. Dad ain't really know when he was six he was, so now Dad ain't really set in yet. And now you're trying to figure out what you want to be coming to help you do what? And that's a tough one. I don't think you were wrong for not going up there. I really don't think you were, because you have every right to. Uh, he can't ask you to join in.
Speaker 9: And help with the rear in and all like that. He should have went up there, or the boy's mama should have been up the wind up. Yeah, but that was a test to see how if he could work this in. He know now, don't they don't having everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet.
Speaker 14: He's only had two years to process this seven year old baby. So so the dad's gotta go if she's not gonna go and the mom. So he's gotta go because the baby is sick.
Speaker 2: I mean the boys, well you don't now remember now this is a this is a letter, so they didn't already handle this high ever, so I ain't know.
Speaker 9: Who got it go. She didn't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't say how the baby got handled, but she didn't go. Her question was was I wrong for not going? Was he wrong for asking? He wasn't wrong for asking you, but you wasn't wrong for not going?
Speaker 14: Okay, all last one Steve moving on to Fabian and Indianapolis baby and says, I'm dating a new guy and I cooked dinner for him. I had jambalayah with jolapeno cornbread. After we ate, he immediately went home. He said his stomach was messed up for days. He could have said he had stomach issues. How is this my fault?
Speaker 9: Come on, now, you gotta get to the hub man, What does you come on?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 9: Do you know what's happening?
Speaker 2: Jumb See, just because you can say the name of the dish, jumb and the dish, Oh we go together if you can cook? See sure didn't had this problem in time.
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 9: I knew it a steak in a crock pot. Something was wrong with what you made?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Clo coming over at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: Everybody, people, you're listening show.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 14: So Halle Berry was speaking at the Universal Conversation Summit with First Lady doctor Jill Biden, when she revealed Halle a painful intimacy experience with her boyfriend Van Hunt, which led to Halle to believe that something.
Speaker 3: Was very wrong.
Speaker 14: Halle said, it felt like razor blades were in her private area. That's what Halle said. She said she went to the doctor and he said it was the worst case of herpes he had ever seen. However, Halle and her man Van they both tested negative for herpes. Halle went on to say that her symptoms were later diagnosed as a transitional period of perimiental pause. Then Halle said, quote, my doctor had no knowledge and didn't prepare me. That's when I knew, Oh my gosh, I've got to use my platform. I have to use all of who I am, and I have to start making a change the difference for other women.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What what was she talking to, Tommy? Tommy, she doesn't have it, Tommy, let him go.
Speaker 9: Through it. Let she doesn't have it.
Speaker 2: She tested her negative, leave it alone?
Speaker 1: Yes, is crush, that's all.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: How people hear what they want to here, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that card that she tested that little bite?
Speaker 9: Yes, Tommy, it's that. It's that, Yes, she got Yeah, shut up, shut up, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yourself to get their.
Speaker 3: Why are you letting him go through the it's unnecessarily we.
Speaker 9: Got to check on out.
Speaker 14: I know he loved Barry, but yes, well, well the results were negative and now she's doing a good thing by helping other women.
Speaker 9: Yeah, going, I need to go see us. I need to go see yes, no, no, no, yeah you do, you need to go see I need to check out you you Yeah, I'm going in there and tell her what you heard? That's what.
Speaker 3: Yes, real.
Speaker 14: Tommy, Steve, tell him it was a misdiagnosis. Okay, what doctor did that?
Speaker 9: Who did that?
Speaker 14: Misdiagnosed her doctor who she said had no knowledge and didn't prepare her at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she probably changed doctors in fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you ain't never had no news when the doctor told you something you ain't want to hear.
Speaker 10: Her doctor made a horrible mistake, just didn't have the knowledge.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know because your doctor don't mean.
Speaker 3: You know everything everything right, Okay.
Speaker 2: See Tommy, you are to the ultimate doctor and look at you now, see you fine? Yeah, but you do need to go see Holly though.
Speaker 3: And we love we love.
Speaker 14: Other people during a time like this. You know, she wants to help other women and make a difference.
Speaker 3: You could change.
Speaker 2: But you know what, on a serious note, the number one cause of death in this country is not cancer. It's not auto uh no, it's not auto or crashes, it's not unviolenced. The number one cause of death in this country is medical misinformation misdiagnosis. That's the number one cause of deaths in this country because it mentally. I've been medically misdiagnosed before. You know, it wasn't real serious, but they gave me the wrong diagnosis. Yeah, and I mean it messed me up. Yeah, well I could just tell it. I've been diagnosed with or with having diabetes before.
Speaker 9: Wow. And then I went, what are you talking about? I feel fine?
Speaker 2: And then we went down there and retested and they came back again, you have full blown diabetes. Your A one C number is six ' nine. I said, how can that be a month ago? It was five to two. I get diabetes in a month. Then here come to laugh. We apologized we had contaminated tests. Oh now guess what they they done, send prescriptions up to the clinic to get me started right away.
Speaker 9: I got hair instantly.
Speaker 3: What mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Misdiagnosis, that's what. And and and there's people with more serious issues than that. That's why listen to y'all. When you all get an opinion, go get another one. Get a second second, get a second one. Okay, all right, I'm all right, I'm I'm gonna go see it.
Speaker 3: I know it was devastating.
Speaker 2: I got a partner, had two knee operations, come to find out it was his hip?
Speaker 4: What what? What?
Speaker 9: And I had a partner, had two knee operations, come to find out it was it was his hip.
Speaker 3: Oh now that's bad.
Speaker 9: There's nothing you can do about that.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Second opinion, Second opinion.
Speaker 9: That is a lawsuit.
Speaker 14: Yeah, all right, we're going to try and get to this other story. It's about Diddy. His lawyer says he was a victim of a witch hunt. Aaron Dyer released a statement that read, in part, there was a growth over use of military level force the search where warrants were executed in mister Combe's residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities, or the way his children and employees were treated.
Speaker 3: This is an ongoing story, and we'll keep you abreast of course.
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll talk about our favorite Easter childhood memories.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, So this Sunday is Easter Resurrection Day, you'll get the day Christians celebrate all around the world. So guys, let's talk about our favorite childhood Eastern memories.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you have some. Easter was an important day still.
Speaker 9: Is growing up.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, My my my.
Speaker 7: Favorite one was also my worst one at the same time, what do you mean, mad Me and my cousin decided we.
Speaker 9: Was gonna do you know, you know, you bought eggs, then you paint them and do all that, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we decided we were We did these eggs, but we didn't all of them. Man on purpose, on purpose put them out there for people to find. And man when they start breaking the egg. That yolk was all over that place. Boy, my mama found out. It was me and my cousin that didna meg, we had that yoke. That yoke was all over them people's stoops, man all over the people. Well, me and my cousin laughing our butt off.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: My mama whooped our ass right there in that church yard. Man, Oh my god, I mean, I mean about nine be our butt to death. Man, I mean your man passed. They had yoga all on the robe. It was just it was bad.
Speaker 9: It was bad. But we have We had done about three duzen and we had a bunch of raw eggs just painted. Oh man. We thought that's that's that's that's my first prank right there.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, that's when it all started.
Speaker 9: That's my right there, junior.
Speaker 11: I don't like it right now, just like the Thursday before Easter, I'm getting my ass because I ain't got that speech together yet. I speech with the belting hands, say space, she whip in my head because I can't get the second line out. The Thursday before we got it for form on Sunday, I ain't got nothing together. Almost a lot of damn pressure right now, get it together right. All that bill was coming from my back. Five here, I need to ride right now, to ride, I.
Speaker 1: Can't do it.
Speaker 2: Seal his Roebuck had a suit called a ten way. It had reversible pass, reversible vest, and reversible jacket. And they said you could make ten combinations out of there. I had thirty five.
Speaker 9: Folks. They didn't know what I was finn to do. I was turning inside out. I was so cold. I would go to church.
Speaker 2: Let the little girl see me go to the bathroom and come out with a whole of outfit on.
Speaker 9: WHOA, I'm changing that.
Speaker 3: You come right up.
Speaker 2: Then I could change anywhere. I could go in the road claus and and change the bathroom and change I'm going. I'll go in to janitor clause of the change.
Speaker 3: I'll come up him right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: It is time now to check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. If you would like to leave a message for Steve, all you have to do is call him. You might hear you call on the air.
Speaker 7: Steve.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Stay ready?
Speaker 3: A voicemail from from a loyal listener. Check it out.
Speaker 5: Hey, Steve and the rest of y'all. I just want to let y'all know that we listen to y'all every single morning as my husband.
Speaker 8: And the kids.
Speaker 5: The mornings at y'all do the stub liney, I'll say, get them kids the hell out the room.
Speaker 16: I have to.
Speaker 5: We're being a call, so I'll be trying to figure out how to help. I supposed keep them out of call, but we love y'all so so so much. I wanna try to keep going everything y'all do. Steve, if you it's a bed, I really really love you. I'm like, you just made my morning. Every single morning you made my morning, like you just letting me know that. Yes, we don't keep going like I just love you. I love you, I love all your carecters. I just love everything about chow.
Speaker 3: Gee every blank morning, blank in morning.
Speaker 9: I like that it's calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right.
Speaker 14: See, this is a guy from Cleveland. His name is Ken Kenneth. He wants to know if you remember him.
Speaker 15: Flow Steve, my name is Kenneth.
Speaker 5: Maybe you remember me from Parkwood Elementary.
Speaker 15: We got into a bit of a scuffle after flipping each other in the snow when you flip me off, fell and broke my front tooth. There's a memory that I always have. I thank God that you're successful, that you are where you are, have a blessed date.
Speaker 2: Remember, I remember I fought all the time. No, I'm gonna tell you. I tell you I was fighting ass little boy man? Why because we had to fight?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, I didn't care if it was in the snow or what you whipping my ass?
Speaker 2: I'm not funny at I didn't remember his name was Kenneth, But I flipped the boy. I got in trouble because he chipped his tooth when I flipped it. But he tried to flip me, And what.
Speaker 3: Were you gonna do?
Speaker 9: I was just quicker than his ass.
Speaker 1: That's so you do remember him.
Speaker 9: I do remember. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember his name was Kenny. But I got in a lot of trouble because because I broke his tooth.
Speaker 3: Oh did he Was he able to get it fixed?
Speaker 9: Or did he?
Speaker 2: What you should have did? Stayed off me, I told you, But he told me. We got in a fight because he told me. When the bell rang, I'm kicking your head.
Speaker 4: What you know.
Speaker 3: Who didn't he?
Speaker 1: So how did it start? Y'all? Just outside of the snow and then the flipping?
Speaker 2: No, we started in school, argy, we got out on playground to suddenly, so I came out the back door to go home. He's standing there waiting with a whole group of people or black people will woo you into it. Yes and't And because let me tell you, because he that's park with Elementary. You got to know me to say park with because that was the school and he's one hundred and eleventh street. Dude, I was one hundred and twelve. I had to cross his street to go home.
Speaker 7: See, but you know, okay, I told him, you want to check on killer Man and see if killer need another too?
Speaker 9: Because I told his ass did go ahead on?
Speaker 3: How old were you? How old were you?
Speaker 9: We was in there? There had to be fifth sixth grade?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I can't.
Speaker 2: You can't count the stories how many fights I've been in. I fight my neighborhood. We were we had hair, but you had to have hands though. Uh it wasn't none of it wasn't. No shoot, no got no calls all about the kidder man and that dog.
Speaker 14: Here's the last call listener, had to comment on Michael Jackson's son blanket with his lawsuit against his grandmother.
Speaker 2: Ms.
Speaker 6: Catherine, Hey, this is Jackson from Gramsvio, South Carolina. I'm comment on the Michael Jackson's son sing his grandmother. I'm wondering, why are we still pretending like those white kids were Michael Jackson's kids in.
Speaker 1: The first place.
Speaker 6: What Catherine Jackson needs to do is go ahead and take a DNA test and crew those aren't her grandkids in the first place, and that will shut him up real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am. When you at that level of money, all that's been settled long time. If you stop talking about one of them white kids, is you stop all that?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Look, we gotta go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Coming up next the nephew with today's prank phone call right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show coming.
Speaker 14: Up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my husband and part time lover. But right now, hm, it's time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 7: Well, it's early, it's happened to most of us. If it hasn't happened to you, then you probably just ain't really live. It hasn't happened to you, ain't really lived. If you have not gotten your car repossessed from you, you have not live. If you haven't walked outside and you'll driveway and your.
Speaker 9: Call will just gone, you have not live yet.
Speaker 7: Came out the grocery store on the mall and your car gone, you ain't lost it. It's gone because it has been repossessed. This right here is the repo man, repoll man. And that man right there he didn't hear it at all, seen it all. Let's go cat dog. Hello, I'm trying to reach age. Please try. My name is Robert. I'm with the collection agency. You do own a Sierra GMC truck? Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: We don't show that we've had any payments within the last I guess about three close to four months now, and we want to try and stop having to come in and repossess it. Maybe we give you a chance to uh bring your payment in, but we haven't had a payment from you in about four months, sir.
Speaker 13: No chances financial with the other other thing. I don't know what's in the mode. Yeah, I've been paying all the time. It's directed partly from about that.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm with They've they've turned you over to us. I'm with collection agency, and we haven't gotten anything from don't. I don't show any uh any paperwork here on the computer at all that we've had any payments made within the last four months.
Speaker 9: So that's why they have.
Speaker 13: How they turned it over to y'all without my permission. They can't never tell my truck over to y'all.
Speaker 9: A Yo, Well, I understand that, sir.
Speaker 7: What happens is if you haven't paid it in a certain amount of time, it actually comes over to the collection agency. And that's what they've done. They've actually sent it over to us. They've given us, uh pretty much all the information on you. I guess it's uh gold this type of color uh seer two thousand and three GMC truck from our understanding, Am I correct?
Speaker 13: That's my truck?
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, what I'm gonna need from you today, Jeremy, is for you to come in uh and make a payment to us this evening for four months so we can see so we don't have to come in and repossess your truck, and I don't want to have to do that. But if I have to send a record out there to you, I have your address on file as well.
Speaker 9: I don't want to have to send anybody have to pick it up.
Speaker 13: Y'all not coming here my truck. And I'm not paying y'all for new full months. I'll truck all time every month. That's a dunk deal, sir.
Speaker 7: I don't want to get in a back and forth with you, but I'm telling you exactly how it's gonna go.
Speaker 9: Now. I come out there and repossess it myself. But I'm telling you.
Speaker 13: No, no, look, that's not that's not even where we gotta go with that.
Speaker 4: Don't be you don't need to be screaming and.
Speaker 13: Fussing and chaotic. Can come get it yourself and all that suff you ain't so much truck my truck. That's gonna be that?
Speaker 7: What hang on, let's back up, because I'm a man just like your man. What do you mean it's gonna that's gonna be that? What are you saying? What are you what do you what are you saying to me?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 13: I'm telling you, Look, I'm telling you that I pay my truck note and and that's a final I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 7: Let's get I've already stated it to you before. I'm with an agency. And let's get one thing straight. You don't tell me I tell you now.
Speaker 13: Hey, calm down on the phone. It don't make no sense to me, you know, over the phone and whatnot. You can come, you can come get the truck, my truck right here, I work. I'm ready here, you can come. You can come, try to get my truck. You come on there.
Speaker 9: Sure, I'm already aware of where you work in the whole nine yards. Now I don't. I'm trying to be as uh cardial with you as I can.
Speaker 13: Now you can talk about coming get my truckle I'll tell you I'll be paying much. So you know you should have dropped down and been like, all right, I'm gonna check with somebody else, check with somebody else to make sure I'm right, and then call me back.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you you haven't paid anything. That's what I'm telling you. I've got it listed on the computer. You've been turned over an agency and you haven't done it. You haven't done it thing.
Speaker 13: What used to you? You you're waiting your press, screaming and hollo over the phone like that because they ain't gonna do me at you no good. But you ain't getting no money from me, then you ain't coming my truck. Well, a matter of fact, you could come for my truck. I'm I'm gonna be at my truck and I'm gonna wait on you till you're gonna be.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make any difference, sir. You gotta get repossessed tonight. If I don't get four months payment BRUK, Definitely, if I don't get four months payment brought into me collection agency, your truck will be taking care of.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 13: Hold on, listen, man, hold on the probably pas with me. You kind of kind of serious truck and.
Speaker 4: Pard you couldn't at me.
Speaker 9: That's what's wrong.
Speaker 13: You got me look right outside. You can come over here and get it. I'll be sitting on that.
Speaker 4: Way for you.
Speaker 9: Look, you know what. I'm at the point I don't give it about this job. I'm ready to come kick your That's what I'm ready to do. Call him back.
Speaker 7: I don't need a little scared hanging up the phone. You're standing here like a man, and you handle your problems.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'm I can't.
Speaker 12: Make it.
Speaker 13: Wait, bro, stop calling.
Speaker 9: I'm at work to doing my job the same way you're doing yours.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 9: To you before you go. And you're listening.
Speaker 7: This is Nephew Timming from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: You just got prayed by.
Speaker 13: You got you got all my teacher?
Speaker 4: You are you all right? Man?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna talk to this man.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about cool.
Speaker 13: You talk about.
Speaker 9: She told me. She told me, man, she said that boy love that truck.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's my choice, man, my only trportation. Man, that's choice. Many Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 7: Hey, I gotta I gotta ask you man, tell me, brother, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the late st Now you have it that you have it to repot? Man, an'ybody have been repold on the show. No, man, I ain't never been repo Wow call you've been repot.
Speaker 16: When I was a little girl, our car got repold and my daddy told me that it was you got stole them.
Speaker 1: And my mama said, who told you that?
Speaker 9: I was real?
Speaker 3: Yeah it sound like hell yeah.
Speaker 9: Well let's go ahead and ask you know.
Speaker 2: Who aren't no good here? Well from a long time though, I drove a car three years. I'll make him.
Speaker 9: Payment of three years. Yeah you do that?
Speaker 3: How did you hide it?
Speaker 2: My ex wife set up here and it got a hold to it and used and parked at somewhere.
Speaker 9: I told her, I asked not to part.
Speaker 3: But you didn't tell her? Why did you?
Speaker 9: She knew?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 9: Hell? Oh we did this together. Hold, you want to park the car before you go back to the house. I feel like party like the house. Well, not a car going Yeah be dam if you ain't been republicshed, you have not live yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah girl, yes, what.
Speaker 1: What walk? I said?
Speaker 9: No, just one time, one time.
Speaker 7: That's a that's an eery fitting though, because you think somebody stole it.
Speaker 9: Somebody s right there. I know I parked it right there. I parked that every night. I know other parker they knew too. That note.
Speaker 7: That note was one eighty five one eighty six per month. That's what that note, and that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 7: Six was hard though it's jumping off Friday night. The nephew will be in and I'm sorry it's jumping on Saturday night.
Speaker 9: The Neugh.
Speaker 7: You would be in Montgomery, Alabama the Gump It is your boy nephew Tommy along with celebrity of the comedian, along with J. J. Williamson and the One and Only Earthquake. We would be in Montgomery at the Montgomery performing All send it tickets to on sale written now, all right, come out and kiss all the stupid you can get. So we're gonna be straight, ignorance, straight, crazy, straight everything laying in the cut.
Speaker 9: You already know.
Speaker 7: It is Friday night, April fifth, in Brooklyn, Brooklyn in the house.
Speaker 3: We're Brooklyn at.
Speaker 7: April Fool's Comedy Damn on April fools Night. That's at the Barclays. Yes, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 14: Coming up next Strawberry Letter my husband and part time lover. Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 3: Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 9: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on time. We got it for you. Here It is strawbery letter, Thank you nephew.
Speaker 14: Subject to my husband and part time lover. Just Stephen Shirley. I've been married for four years, but we have been together six years. My husband charmed me and I was head over heels in love with him. He was always considerate and very loving, but over the years he's become distant in everything that we do. He stopped dating me after the pandemic. We had just got married, and when the world opened back up, he never resumed his duties as my husband. Now, we make love and he gets in the shower and then goes to sleep on the sofa. He said it's because I don't like to sleep with the TV on, but I will compromise if he'll stay in the bed with me. I even tried to lure him back in for sex twice in one night, but he said he was tired. When we go out for dinner, we don't have much to talk about, so we talk about whatever's topical on social media. We talked about starting a family and he told me he wants to put it on hold for at least another year. Whenever he's on the phone with his boys, he's his usual talkative self, but if he's with me, he barely speaks. He still does the husband stuff, like he will kiss me when he comes in, and he still rubs my feet and gives me compliments. There is a disconnect somewhere though. He's doing just enough in the bedroom to please me, but I'm not sure it's good for him. I'm scared to ask him because I don't want to know the answer.
Speaker 3: What if he tells me he's.
Speaker 14: Over the marriage. I did not think we survived being locked down together for a year, but we did. Why is he being a part time lover?
Speaker 3: Now? Is my marriage over?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Your husband is just going through the motions, and you know what, I'll say this about your marriage. It doesn't have to be over. But you are right, there is a disconnect somewhere. I'm sure if you think back, you can remember just when it started changing. The pandemic intensified everything, and it was a maker to break a time for a lot of marriages during a pandemic, some couples just couldn't survive being up under each other all day, every day, and it sounds like your husband grew apart and the intimacy in your marriage is gone. He's not interested in getting it back. You guys only have four years under your belt, six years altogether, you say, and while you're willing to work on it, he doesn't seem to be. So you can't be afraid to ask him these hard questions if you want the answers. That's where the work comes in in a marriage. I definitely suggest counseling for you too, if he's open to it. He's still there, he's still going through the motions. He's still doing some of the husbandly things you say, like rubbing your feet and kissing you when he comes in. He's still even making love to you. So you got to tell him how you feel. You need to find out where he is and possibly save your marriage.
Speaker 3: If it can be saved.
Speaker 14: You know you always should try that, So don't be afraid to ask him.
Speaker 3: Steve hum.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: My husband in part time lover. It's the subject.
Speaker 2: At the end of the letter. The lady asked a question, is my marriage over?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Sounds like something wrong though, It sounds like based on the letter. Something is wrong. Oh, lady, you know all of this. Let's just get to it now.
Speaker 2: You know, I could go through this letter line by line and show you what I've discovered and all this here, you know, here's the part when now when y'all make love, he gets in the shower and he go to sleep on the sofa, he said, because I don't like sleep with the TV on. Then you said, but I'll compromise if he'll stay in bed with me. Even tried to lure him back in for sex twice in one night, but he say he died. Well, lady, I don't know that. Then you said, you start talked about starting a family, and he told you, let's put that off for another year.
Speaker 9: Is my marriage over?
Speaker 2: When he's ever on the phone with his boys, he's his usual talking hisself, but he's with me, he barely speaks.
Speaker 9: Is my marriage over?
Speaker 2: He became distant in everything that we do. He stopped dating me in the pandemic. Is my marriage over?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We go out to dinner or we don't have much to talk about, so we talk about whatever's topical on social media. Is my marriage over? I mean, I'm just reading lines out there letter, it sounded like sound like a rap to me. But the problem you have, ma'am is I'm scared to ask because I don't want to know the answer. You can't put your head in the sand. I don't understand that part of it. I'm scared to ask because I don't want to know the answer. Seemed to me like you already know the answer, you just don't want to hear it. So with the rest of this letter, I'm going to do a reenactment. Shirley and Carlor will ask me a series of questions that a wife would normally ask her husband, and I'm gonna show you the answer you probably getting, which will answer the question, is my marriage over? These quest will be about anything from finances, to the children, to going out to dinner, to public relations anything, and our answer a way your husband is asking you and you tell me, is your marriage over. We'll do that when we come back right after this.
Speaker 14: All right, at twenty three minutes after the hour Today's Strawberry Letter subject my husband and part time lover. We'll get back into it with reenactment right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show, All right, Come on, Steve let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 3: The subject is my husband and part time lover.
Speaker 9: Well, we have a problem.
Speaker 2: This woman been married four years, being together six. She's asking us is her marriage over?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 9: Everything will changed after the pandemic?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: He make love to her. Now he getting the shy and he goes sleep on sofa. She then tried to lure him back with six twice. He don't come back in there.
Speaker 4: He tied.
Speaker 2: When they're on the phone talking with his boys, he his usual talking himself. When he talked to her, he shut down when they go to dinner. They ain't got nothing to talk about himself was topical on social media.
Speaker 9: He don't do that.
Speaker 2: He's still kissing when he come in the house. But it's total disconnect. The lady says she's afraid to ask because I don't want to know the answer. What if he tells me he's over the marriage? Then she said, I don't think we'd be survived being locked down together for a year talking about the pandemic. But they did survive it, but everything changed after that. So did you survive it?
Speaker 9: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: So Now, since this letter is so obvious to me, what I've decided to do is ask Shirley and Carl Hem to ask me any questions, and I'm gonna be the husband that's in the letter, and I will answer the letter based on how I think this man is been acting. He's aloof, he's distant, he's disconnected. Ladies and gentlemen, let us begin with the wives questioning the husband.
Speaker 3: Honey, you want dinner.
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 9: Ain't hungry already? Eight? I ate yesterday, Yeah.
Speaker 13: But.
Speaker 3: Surely you're hungry now. I can fixture whatever you like. We got steak, we got shrimp, we got chicken, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Honey, Yeah, I don't eat that no more. I gave up chicken, steak, shrimp, all that. I'm just letting it go.
Speaker 9: Good night. So you're vegan now, now, I ain't a vegan right now. I just don't eat that no more.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 16: So you want to do a double date hang out with our friends? You know when we normally go out with Oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah who who what? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're going while we.
Speaker 16: Was gonna go to dinner and then afterwards get some cocktails or something like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I want to do that. I gotta go work.
Speaker 1: You're busy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I gotta go work tomorrow tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: I know you gotta work during the day, but I'm talking about tomorrow night. Let's go kick it.
Speaker 9: Yea, tomorrow night. That's what I say. I gotta go work tomorrow, So you gotta work during the day and at night.
Speaker 2: I gotta rest at night because I'm gonna go to work tomorrow the next day, tomorrow. What you know, I just said tomorrow. You ain't listening to me, so.
Speaker 1: So we can't hang out. We need something together time.
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't like hanging you know what I mean that It bothered me. You know, I was watching I was watching the Clint Eastwood movie the other day, hanging loose at high noon. And ever since they hung Clint Eastwood they shot him down out that tree, I ain't been able to hang out no more.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is thinking about.
Speaker 3: That baby. Isn't that baby so cute? I look at him.
Speaker 2: I told you, I told her, I see what you're going with this here. I told you we need to have no damn baby right now.
Speaker 9: I told you that.
Speaker 3: Well why not, I mean, why not?
Speaker 2: We don't okay, okay, because you see how you just was falling in all over that baby right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so cute.
Speaker 9: I don't want to split that time fawn over me. I do fawn over you at least for another year.
Speaker 14: But a baby would be such a beautiful addition to our family.
Speaker 9: Not right now? Well, why not hold you a year?
Speaker 16: We have the time, We have the time.
Speaker 3: We got a work in order, everything, our careers are going. Well, why not a baby? I want a baby, honey?
Speaker 9: Why are you pressuring me? Why are you all up on me about this baby?
Speaker 14: We just want to increase our family, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all it is. Just have a beautiful little baby, that ain't.
Speaker 9: I don't feel that way, sister pandemic.
Speaker 3: I don't want to plan.
Speaker 1: Let's plan our vacation, summer vacation. Want to go?
Speaker 16: You want to go to the Caribbean, You want to go to Mexico, you want to go to Europe?
Speaker 1: Where you want to go? Africa? Where you want to go?
Speaker 4: You know what what.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about going down there? The ymc A got a the package, the ymc A.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with our vacation, our summer?
Speaker 2: No, they got a family vacant that's why I want to go. You know, just wake up, go down there every day, you know, workout, swim, come on back.
Speaker 1: But that's not what I want to do. I want us to go somewhere.
Speaker 9: Oh, here we go again. Oh it's about you now, Oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, nowhere. You don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: When you you told me about family vacation, I told you where I want to go. That's right back on where.
Speaker 9: You want to go. That ain't what I want to do. You got to lower your tone.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, I can't say nothing. See all this here at the pandemic. I used could talk for the pandemic, pre pandemic. Now here come damn COVID. Now, all of a sudden, I got shut.
Speaker 1: Up those four years ago. What are you talking about? The pan.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stack all this money up now, he won't just go blow through it right now? Well this money stacked though. We were saying, now you want to just go blow through the money.
Speaker 3: No, we were saving it for a reason to buy a new home, our dream home.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna buy no house right now because we ain't finna have the baby right now.
Speaker 3: Damn, I guess our marriage is over. You don't divorce me. I'm definitely divorcing.
Speaker 14: Oh oh you boast your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM, on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app downloaded today. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour of Sports Talk with Junior. Right after this you're listening Steve Morning Show. It's time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 3: What you got Junior?
Speaker 11: All right, well, then marsh Madges continues, This weekend, come on now, Friday is the Women's Sweet sixteen. They start, but tonight the men start. So let me just see how you're gonna pick them up.
Speaker 9: Let's just see.
Speaker 11: This is when a tournaments start. Let's just see how you're gonna pick these game men and women.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, just go with your feeling, see how you feel about it. Just start with the women. Here we go South Carolina, Indiana Women, South Carolina. Okay, Oregon State no today, number three. Oregon State gets number two.
Speaker 2: No to dame.
Speaker 9: What that's old? Women?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Women, Oh, just pick one up. Orgon way too far away the girls on team none of that.
Speaker 9: Go ahead. The next day.
Speaker 11: Okay, women, Texas Gonzaga.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, please Texas, please, I'm just so sick of Gonzaga.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 11: Number three North Carolina stated against number two Stafford women.
Speaker 9: That's gonna be rough them Stanford girls.
Speaker 2: Boy, they not playing, They not playing, boy, they not king the North Carolina Steak gonna catch hell with Stamford.
Speaker 11: Okay, here we go our number one hour against Colorado.
Speaker 9: You know, Kayla Clark who our move on?
Speaker 2: We'll see what y'all ain't paying attention to. Though, since Dion been been up in Colorado, I got a different attitude. Yeah, but that girl Caitlin Clark them who shit everything.
Speaker 11: Every here you go, it's gonna make you prior right here up number three L s U gets number two U c l A.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be rough too. Man, It's gonna because you know, I like L s U.
Speaker 1: Angel come on, Angel Reeth, Yeah, girl on poor.
Speaker 2: I'm poor for them. They struggling a little bit right now though, Okay, struggling little bit. They getting through these games, but they struggling.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 11: Ug let's switch over to the men is now here. Here we go now I start to night ukon't San Diego State.
Speaker 9: Oh god, dog boy, San Diego was looking good a minute ago. Over there. You can't is not a game boy.
Speaker 11: Here we go up North Carolina, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Oh Ima, look good, Alabama, man, they strong. They funk it this year too. Yeah, yeah, they got the more this more dog skinned people on Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 9: Just what I said. I'm going with them. I know, light skinned people have limitations.
Speaker 1: You know, my god.
Speaker 9: Okay, University of Houston versus.
Speaker 2: Duke, Well, I want Houston to do something, but Duke man, they looking food, they looking nasty right now.
Speaker 3: Who you got you got?
Speaker 9: I mean, I won't Houston.
Speaker 3: But all right, go coops, go coos.
Speaker 14: Coming up on the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice Steve. He says, my ex wants more money for child support. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: All right, So Steve Matt and Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 14: Says, my ex and I split custody of our six year old daughter and I pay her child support. But even though she only has our daughter every other week, she doesn't have a job, and she says that she needs more money from me because she can't survive on what I give her. We never had an official custody arrangement, and I really don't want to have to take this to court. But I don't think I should have to pay one hundred I should have to one hundred percent support her and our child?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 14: How should I handle this? I could probably afford to pay her a bit more if I had to. Should I try to get sold custody of her? Sould custody or give her a little more money?
Speaker 2: Now, bruh, I can't get in that part with you. I don't know if you should get sold custody or nothing. Let me tell you something. Before court takes a child from the mother, she got to be unfit. Ain't no court taking no child from no mother.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: You can get up out of here with that.
Speaker 2: You can go in there and try it if you want to, but you have to be unfit for the courts to take the child from the mother.
Speaker 9: So period.
Speaker 2: Second, she may need more money for her to live, but the courts will determine what that is, and it's based on your income. Now you try not to go to court, but this is fit to go to court. Now she ask you for more you said you could probably afford to pay a little bit more, then go ahead and make your offer. But if she don't want that, then what you're gonna do, and then what you can do when she come back for more, because she coming again too. So it seemed to me like your smarter move was just to go to court and see what's required of you to pay. You don't seem like you have a problem with paying. But I can't tell you shit you go and get cussed at that baby either, because I got news for you. Unless she's an unfit mother, she's not taking that child. They're not the court not taking the child from the mother. The mother gotta do something wrong gonna happen. You can quit wasting your damn time and rightfully so, yeah, because I'm gonna tell you, man, every child deserves a mother's love. Now everybody don't get that, but it'll show. He is a bonus if you got it. God, it's a bonus if you got a mama's love.
Speaker 9: Boy.
Speaker 14: Okay, all right, Well, here's another child support question from Demetrius on Facebook. Dimitria says, my wife became my ex wife three years ago and I got total custody of our son.
Speaker 3: I pay for everything. She contributes nothing.
Speaker 14: Now I've been hearing some rumbling or talk that she wants to take me to court to have my paycheck garnished for child support and back child support. I don't see how this can really happen, but I do do think it would be wise to be prepared in case she tries this.
Speaker 3: Any advice would be appreciated.
Speaker 9: Bruh, listen to truth.
Speaker 2: If you have soul custody of the boy and you've been taking care of the boy, ain't no court thing to give this woman no money, now, you're straight, bro, Ain't no court thing to give this woman no money because now what she's gonna take you to court for is spousal support. And that ain't what the arrangement is. If you didn't get that at the divorce, you ain't finna get it now. You skip your happy ass on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says he doesn't see how it can happen.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 9: You came to the right place, boy, boy, you know from which you speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling because I know because I've gotten possession of my son before, so I know how that goes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know, people can say what they want to say, but I got possession of my son. You right, you write whatever you want on that damn internet. I got him.
Speaker 9: Now you go from there.
Speaker 7: I paid child support for years and my son.
Speaker 4: Was with me.
Speaker 9: Now look at that. Look at that. Yeah, hold up, I got I got warm for you.
Speaker 1: I can top you.
Speaker 9: Well, I just say it.
Speaker 1: What it all right.
Speaker 14: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: We're sending our thoughts and prayers out to the families and the victims and survivors from that horrific, terrible, terrible Key bridge collapse in Baltimore. Maryland's governor Wes Moore and other officials said the collision was an accident, and federal officials said there was no evidence of terrorism, declaring the bridge a terrible accident. President Biden said he intended for the federal government to pay the entire cost of reconstruction. That is good news, the President said, quote, We're not leaving until this job gets done.
Speaker 3: That's a great thing. You know that he's on it. This is an election year, he's busy. We know that, but he's on it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he caresples right down the street from Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 16: Yeah, say it, Tom, It's just it was unbelievable what we saw when we saw that video.
Speaker 3: It looked like a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve, you.
Speaker 3: Said you saw headline people driving on.
Speaker 7: The bridge on the bridge, Yeah, And who was driving the barge? Did we get a name on that person?
Speaker 3: And then if we do what? Because Tom, where are you as?
Speaker 7: Did you sound like, Uh, I'm sorry, I just want to know who was driving? That's I really did.
Speaker 9: I want to hit it. Hit the if it was Jake.
Speaker 2: Well, it was horrible because when I saw the slow motion I saw I mean personally, I thought I saw two cars on the bridge going down.
Speaker 9: I saw headlights. That's a horrible accident.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I saw prayers, like we say, going out to them.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 14: Show, and it's time now for a round. Would you rather would you rather take back anything you say or would you rather listen in on every conversation about you?
Speaker 9: I said, what I.
Speaker 1: Said, yes, I'm staying on business.
Speaker 14: Are either taking it back or you're listening in on every conversation about it.
Speaker 11: I have some more to say soon as I hear what you said about me, Steve.
Speaker 9: I'm not taking back nothing I said. I don't give a damn what.
Speaker 10: You said about me.
Speaker 9: It's so simple, I'm full blown. I could give less.
Speaker 14: Than all right, Would you rather show your coworkers every picture in your phone? Or would you read aloud every text you've sent in the past five days?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 14: So send you send your coworkers every picture in your phone, or read aloud every text you've sent in the past.
Speaker 9: Well, that would depend on what level of pain y'all want to experience. What do you mean say, hurt me deeply? Then I'm gonna let y'all read these texts. You're talking about the text about us. If you want to say, shock me, that's cold. How you want to do it?
Speaker 1: So it's on us?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Would you rather but you put it back on us?
Speaker 2: See, Junior, I'm gonna tell you right now because where your coping skills work, you need your look at these pictures and.
Speaker 9: Let me read what you say. You'll be in therapy.
Speaker 3: Then it would be your own people, all your own people.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping it real with you. You don't need the text These pictures ain't gonna be damn.
Speaker 9: I'm taking what you say about.
Speaker 5: Junior.
Speaker 9: You don't need to see these. We're talking now.
Speaker 2: You don't need cit texts because you ain't ain't you ain't that stable. You ain't got too much right now, you got a lot on.
Speaker 3: You take that full capacity loaded for two weeks.
Speaker 14: Would you rather wear your spouse's panties or just go commando?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: Oh well, I ain't wear no pennises, just commando. Oh just ignorant.
Speaker 9: I can't get my white panties on. You're you're talking about cutting off all circulations. I gotta get that.
Speaker 2: I get that if just above my knee, I get the little things on might be blooding, might look like a guard bill. I ain't gonna get both legs in them. But we have a would you rather for Junior? You know we're talking about your wife's clothes. So I was just thinking about JUNI here's a question for you, ju Visa or he had you said yes, you know it's basket.
Speaker 1: Give me, gim me advise again I'm going.
Speaker 3: All right, we gotta go. That's today's rounded.
Speaker 14: Would you rather coming up with forty nine minutes after the hour, We'll close out the show with the one and on least.
Speaker 3: Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 14: Here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Thursday.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 3: A lot of things going on in the world, A lot going on this heavy thoughts and prayers again going out to Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Yes, we got easter this weekend tomorrow Friday.
Speaker 9: Baltimore's government though he owned it.
Speaker 3: Man yeah, Governors yeah, and the man and the mayor.
Speaker 10: You black.
Speaker 3: Agreed, Steve, you want to take us out?
Speaker 2: Well, oh, you know, always try to be encouraging to people, and I try to give people, you know, something to hang their had on. I was in a conversation yesterday, and I guess you all must say, Man, Steve, you have a lot of these conversations. Well, I do, because that's what I attract. I attract these types of conversations because I have people coming up to me all the time, even on commercial breaks at family Feud, I take questions from the audience. All of them are in terms of advice and what would you do or how do you handle this? And you know something I've been thinking about lately. I would rather be known as a person who has valiantly tried and failed than to be a person who sat and watched. I'm gonna give it to you again. I would rather be known as a person who valiantly tried and failed than to be a person who sat and watched. You know, there's a lot to be said about you making an attempt. There's a lot to be said when you put forth an effort, because in attempting and putting forth an effort, you learn things, and learning what not to do, oftentimes is just as valuable as knowing what to do. Give yourself some credit when you try, give yourself some credit when you make the attempt, and don't beat yourself up so badly when you fail, because failure is a part of the process. I don't know any successful person who has not failed miserably time and time and time again. I've set down with Tyler Perry. I've heard the story. I've sat down with Denzel, I've heard the story. I sat with Jamie Fox, I've heard the story. I with said the entertainer. I've heard the story. I sat down with Mark Cuban, I heard the story. I've sat down with Dame dash I've heard the story. I've set down with so many people, and I heard the story. Me and LL had a conversation one night on a boat. I've heard the story. I don't know a successful person who has not failed time and time and time again. And in each one of those failures, that was a valuable lesson learned. And what you end up becoming in failure is you become experienced. And I've often said experiences prices is a shame. You have to pay for it with your youth. But boy o, boy o, boy oh boy, the things I've learned in all my failures, the things I've been taught in all my moments of adversity, But those things combined have become the total sum of who I am. And I got to tell you something, folks. You can fail a lot of times. You only need one win.
Speaker 9: That's all you need. You need one here, you need one of them balls to go over the wall. You need one home run, that's all you need. We're talking about life now. We ain't talking about a game. Were talking about life. And your life is not summed up with your current set of circumstances and conditions.
Speaker 2: You have to realize that you are on your way somewhere. You are being processed right now, that's all you're doing. Quit looking at your right now set of circumstances and thinking that's it. That's the determining factory. Do you have any idea you could wake up tomorrow and all this is different. Do you know that next week all of this could change you? You know, next year, this whole thing could be different from you. You don't know when God gonna turn on the switch, But you can't cut. You ain't got no switch to turn on. If you ain't attempting, if you ain't trying, if you are not in the arena, if you're not an active warrior, if you are not a Valian soldier, you get nothing in the stands. You know, all you did was buy a ticket. You get nothing in the stands. You're just sitting there watching everybody make an attempt. And then what kills me about the people in the stands. Cain't got the nerve, They got the damn audacity to comment, running your mouth about my failure, talking about my attempt, laughing at my outcome when you ain't got nothing going on.
Speaker 9: You ain't you ain't even got a shot. That's what kills me.
Speaker 2: About the people in the stands man running they mouth you bought a ticket to see me?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think he all that you tune in every day.
Speaker 2: You know, I was reading somewhere. I was just going through my timeline. Somebody said, I don't know what the fussy is. I don't even like family feud what at So it's a whole lot of people don't like family feud. But guess what, I don't need you to be successful. I just need a win, and I got enough people tuning in to negate. You not ever watching or carry. You just need one win, that's all it is. But you in the stand, you got TV nob sitting a bit talking about you don't like me on TV. Well, at least I'm on the damn credit below.
Speaker 9: Let me stop. I'm out of here, y'all have a great day. Man, doctor God he loved to hear from you.
Speaker 14: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, Visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show