Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Hallie Barry recalls a herpe skier that was actually paramenopause. Did He's lawyer, we'll talk about that. Diddy's lawyer said the Fed used excessive force during the raid of his LA home and slammed them for putting his sons in handcuffs. And also, we have a programming alert. The countdown is on for the iHeartRadio Music Awards. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one's from lew And Washington. Lou says, I'm divorcing my husband, but he won't move out. He's dating someone, and so am I. He facetimes his girlfriend around me, and he lets her come to the house to pick him up. I'm a lot more respectful to him. Why is he behaving like a child?
Speaker 2: Well, see, you can't place levels of respect on disrespect. You know what I'm saying. Both of you have argued for a divorce. Both of you have argued for a divorce. Okay, both of you have agreed to a divorce. He won't move out. You got a boyfriend. He got a girlfriend. He faced timing her while you're around. He got her coming over to the house to pick him up. But now you want to place levels of respect on disrespect, cook Man. If y'all ain't gonna be together, then don't live together. If y'all don't want each other, quit quick. Quit caring about who the other one won't You got a boyfriend, he got a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: But what why he thinks.
Speaker 1: He's behaving like a child, she.
Speaker 2: Said, while y'all living together, y'all don't want each other. You got a boyfriend, he got a girlfriend. What now where we at now? Once you break the covenant of marriage, what you expect to happen? He spots a line up in some other rules. He won't even play the basic rules. That's all I'm saying. It just don't seem like I don't see why you wrote us. You know what's happened today in this world we allow and exist in so many abnormal conditions. We keep trying to normalize mess, and then you want mess to get regulated. You can't regulate mess. That's why they call it mess. Now I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: I think she just wants them out of the house too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Moving on to a mirror in Detroit, a mirror says, I have proved that my husband cheated, and my two sisters saw the video. They are mad because I'm not responding to him like they expect me to. I know what's going on in my house, so I need grace from them. How do I tell them to let me handle it?
Speaker 2: Here the video come from, that's what you say. I need y'all to let me handle this. Okay, Now the video.
Speaker 3: Is out footage? What is going on through?
Speaker 2: Once the video get out, you are open to public scrutiny and speculation.
Speaker 3: You might as well have posted it.
Speaker 1: Wow, these times I'm convinced you can't cheat?
Speaker 3: Lest you in pitch dogs just pitch y'all.
Speaker 2: Why won't my sisters let me have it? Yeah, lady to bloody, how did they see the video? You showed it to you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, seem to me like your house is in the streets, so now everybody know what's going It's hard to handle what's in your house when everybody in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you don't.
Speaker 2: Her and her husband, Mike could work this out. It might could be workable. But when you get that outside pressures of yeah and a video.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on to Tavita in Baton Rouge to be the writes up. My daughter has a half brother that goes to school with her. My daughter is eight and he's seven. I just found out he was my husband's kids.
Speaker 3: Two years ago. The kid was sick at.
Speaker 1: School and my husband called and asked if I could go up there. I told him no. Was he wrong for asking me? Or was I wrong for saying no?
Speaker 3: This is stuff wrong?
Speaker 2: Go get the bar man. It's his job regardless. Well, it seemed to me like he should have went up Yeah, but maybe he couldn't get off work and it was closer and all this here. But now see bro, wife, just now now listen to me. The boy ate your daughter seven? Yeah, you just found out about this boy two years ago. Dad ain't really know when he was six. So now dad ain't really set in yet. And now you're trying to figure out what you want to be coming to help you do what?
Speaker 3: And that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I don't think you were wrong for not going up there. I really don't think you were, because you have every right to. Uh. He can't ask you to join in and help with the rearing and all like that. He should have went up there, or the boy's mama should have.
Speaker 3: Went up the wind up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was a test to see how if he could work this in.
Speaker 3: He know now, don't you know? Now this ain't having buddy, I'm not there yet.
Speaker 1: He's only had two years to process this seven year old baby. Soon, So so the dad's gotta go if she's not gonna go, and and the mom, so he's gotta go because the baby is sick.
Speaker 2: I mean the boys, well you know now remember now this is a this is a letter, so they didn't already handle this however, so I ain't know who got it go.
Speaker 3: She didn't go. Yeah, she didn't say how.
Speaker 2: The baby got handled, but she didn't go. Her question was was I wrong for not going? Was he was wrong for asking? He wasn't wrong for asking you, But you wasn't wrong for not going?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, last one Steve moving on to Fabian and Indianapolis. Fabian says, I'm dating a new guy and I cooked dinner for him. I had jambalaya with jolapino cornbread. After we ate, he immediately went home. He said his stomach was messed up for days. He could have said he had stomach issues. How is this my fault?
Speaker 3: Come on now, you gotta get to the huse man. What does you come on?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Do you know what's happening? Jumbal see just because you can say the name of.
Speaker 1: The dish, Jumbala and the.
Speaker 3: Dish.
Speaker 2: Oh we go together if you can cook. See Sun had this problem in time.
Speaker 3: I do it, I do it. Stek in a crock pot. Something was wrong with what you made? All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Colo coming over the top the hour.
Speaker 2: Everybody in creole now people just emar
Speaker 1: Can you're listening to the Hard Morning Show.