Speaker 1: It is time now to check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. If you would like to leave a message for Steve, all you have to do is call him. You might hear you call on the air.
Speaker 2: Steve, Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Stay ready?
Speaker 2: A voicemail from from a loyal listener. Check it out, Hey, Steve and the rest of y'all.
Speaker 4: I just want to let y'all know that we listening to y'all every single morning, us, my husband and the kids. The mornings that y'all do the stub that noney, I'll say, get them kids the hell out the room. I have to We're being a call, so I'll be trying to figure.
Speaker 5: Out how to help.
Speaker 4: I supposed to keep them out of call. But we love y'all so so so much. I wanna try to keep going everything y'all do. Steve, if you it's a bad I really really love you so much. You just made my morning every single morning you made my morning like you just letting me know that, Yes, we don't keep going like I just love you. I love you, I love all your care does. I just love everything about.
Speaker 5: Child Ah.
Speaker 2: Every morning blank in morning.
Speaker 3: I like that it's calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, See this is the guy from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: His name is Ken Kenneth. He wants to know if you remember him.
Speaker 6: Hello, Stieve, my name is Kenneth. Maybe you remember me from Parkwood Elementary. We got into a bit of a scuffle after flipping each other in the snow. When you flipped me out fell and broke my front tooth. There's a memory that I always have. I thank God that you're successful, that you are where you are, have a blessed day.
Speaker 7: You remember, I remember I fought all the time. No, I will tell you. I'll tell you I was fighting a little boy man.
Speaker 2: Why because we had to fight?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I didn't care if it was in the snow or what you whipping my ass? I'm not funny at I didn't remember his name was Kenneth. But I flipped the boy. I got in trouble because he chipped his tooth when I flipped it. But he tried to flip me.
Speaker 2: And what were you gonna doresed to?
Speaker 3: I was just quicker than his ass, that's all. So you do remember him. I do remember.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I don't remember. His name was Kenny. But I got in a lot of trouble because because I broke his tooth.
Speaker 2: Oh did he? Was he able to get it fixed?
Speaker 4: Or did he?
Speaker 3: What you should have done? Stayed off me?
Speaker 7: I told you, but he told me we got in a fight because he told me when the bell rang, I'm kicking your head?
Speaker 3: What you know?
Speaker 2: Who didn't he?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: How did it start? Y'all? Just outside of the snow?
Speaker 3: And we started in school?
Speaker 7: Argue we got out on the playground to suddenly, so I came out the back door to go home.
Speaker 3: He's standing there waiting with the whole group of people.
Speaker 7: Or black people will woo you into it, yestigator. And because let me tell you, because he that's park with Elementary, you got to know me to say park with because that was the school and he's one hundred and eleventh street. Dude, I was one hundred and twelve. I had to cross his street to go home. Now, see, but you know, okay, I told him you ought.
Speaker 3: To check on killer Man and see if killer need another two? Because I told his ass did go ahead on.
Speaker 2: How old were you? How old were you?
Speaker 3: We was in there? They had to be fifth sixth grade? Oh wow, I can't you can't count stor it how many fights I've been in. I fight my neighborhood.
Speaker 7: We were we had haird but you had to have hands though it wasn't none of it wasn't. No shoot, no got no calls about the Kenner man and that dug.
Speaker 2: Here's the last call.
Speaker 1: Listener had a comment on Michael Jackson's son a blanket with his lawsuit against his grandmother.
Speaker 7: Ms.
Speaker 2: Catherine.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is Jackson from Gramso, South Carolina. I'm coming on the Michael Jackson's son sohing his grandmother. I'm wondering, why are we still pretending like those white kids are Michael Jackson's kids in the first place. What Catherine Jackson needs to do is go ahead and take a DNA test and crew those aren't her grandkids in the first place, and that will shut him up real quick.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, ma'am, Man, ma'am. When you at that level of money, all that's been settled long time. If you stop talking about wondering of them white kids is to stop all that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's coming up next to the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this you're listening morning show