Speaker 1: You guys heard about Bruno Mars and his fifteen million dollar betting scam in Vegas. They just found out what he actually spent.
Speaker 2: All the money.
Speaker 1: Apparently he blew it on diamond encrusted TikTok click shock.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what he meant.
Speaker 1: By twenty four carried matches. It's TikTok click shock. Where recovered the biggest tiktoks of the past week. We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click shock, which is from an eight year old boy named Jackson. Jackson lives in the Midwest, and he's becoming actually pretty popular right now.
Speaker 3: Because he knows.
Speaker 1: More about farming equipment than most grown men.
Speaker 3: Kid, are you in a.
Speaker 2: Farming alcohol somehow? And then I haven't told anyone else? Like how did this end up in my feet?
Speaker 1: He's blowing up everywhere. In the audio you're about to hear, is Jackson at a farm show talking with the salesman about various tractors.
Speaker 4: I like that, this is covered. I like that, and maybe condense the sound a little ben if it does. Yeah, here's a nice company. He's even a business is eighteen thirty seven. They need me, They they're a nice company, yes, and then fifty on that one, and then that one's a little cheaper. So snow Cam.
Speaker 2: An old man.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a grandpa that was reincarnated into a little eight year old body.
Speaker 3: He needs a little straw hanging out of the sound. Yeah, is his line of overalls coming out.
Speaker 1: Internet was absolutely loving him. The comments flooded in. One person said, I like Jackson. He did my dry wall back in three.
Speaker 2: Great guy.
Speaker 1: Another said, my husband said John Deere salesman.
Speaker 2: And this kid has a job waiting for.
Speaker 3: A Yeah, I mean I'm ready to buy a John Deere.
Speaker 2: No sold everybody on it. That's a fun TikTok shot. Let's go to your.
Speaker 5: Next TikTok club shot.
Speaker 1: She's from a woman with the user name Lakeview Living. She's friends with a few teachers who work in her local high school, and they noticed a strange mystery going on amongst the students there, but they think they finally figured it out.
Speaker 5: A couple of the kids had these little bottles of nutmeg in their bags. What do you have nutmeg for? And they were like, oh, culinary class. So then they're at lunch and she's talking to the culinary teacher and she was like, what are you guys making that needs that much nutmeg? And the culinary teacher said, what are you talking about, We're not making anything with nutmeg. Well, the resource officer overhurt them and he was like, you remember what, students. The resource officer goes in the classroom, looks in their backpacks and finds little jars and nutmeg. They're all suspended because these flipping teenagers have figured out that you can use nutmeg to get high.
Speaker 1: Oh wh Yeah, she basically leaked a surprise PSA saying high school kids have figured out how to use nutmeg for nefarious reasons?
Speaker 2: Is that why?
Speaker 3: Why is that why Alexis Is loved those pumpkin spice.
Speaker 2: And sprinkles Next true?
Speaker 1: According to a medical news website, it's actually true. Nutmeg does have hallucinogenic properties, which we are going to demonstrate live on the show right now, Alexis, did you bring the nutmeg or did you huff it all before the segment started?
Speaker 2: Like, sorry, Pink Dragon, but I did not bring the nutmeg. That was a TikTok click shot. Let's go to your next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: Which is going off of a viral hashtag right now called will it Riff. Basically, musicians will look at the barcode on any packaging and they'll translate the numbers on it into guitar chords and.
Speaker 2: They play them all together and see if it makes a sick tune that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Like this guy did one for a package of Guinness beer.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: The party visitors who turned in in the middle of that, they're like, what has happened.
Speaker 2: That Guinness will it riff video?
Speaker 1: It got five point six million views one why amazing?
Speaker 2: And they're talented and there's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: So if you're interested in seeing others for like Hinz, Ketchup and PEPSI hit that hashtag will it Riff?
Speaker 2: For some reason.
Speaker 3: I want to see craft singles else will it riff?
Speaker 1: It's like the saddest riff.
Speaker 2: That was a TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: And your final TikTok click shot is from a woman named the Renee Rena and her video is going viral because there's a funny new trend that's catching people's attention called sunshine gilt. And I'll just let Renee explain what that is.
Speaker 6: I am experiencing sunshine guilt. Right now, it is an abnormally beautiful day outside, but I'm tired, So now I feel this pressure to go outside and go for a walk and enjoy the weather while it lasts. I can't enjoy myself indoors now because the whole time I'm thinking that I should be outside. So basically my day is ruined.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I feel like Alexis has this. I go on from work, I bring everything I need for the rest of the afternoon outside, even if it's cold, I will sit there and suffer.
Speaker 1: If you're unclear, it's basically when you feel bad about yourself because you want to go.
Speaker 2: Outside on the sunny day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't, so the gilts of it ruin your time inside. They say it's especially common in the early spring, when it's just starting to get a little bit warmer, but you're not quite ready to venture out into the world.
Speaker 2: That's when you have the most sunshine guilt. Just go out and get burnt once and then go back inside. Yeah, like me, now it looks like I've and outside all week.
Speaker 3: Because she's like, don't have guilt from staying in doors.
Speaker 2: Those are your woo TikTok like shots for the day. We got your phone tap.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,