Speaker 1: See this is historyes what you've done?
Speaker 2: What ship you guys should throw a platform that includence.
Speaker 3: Out of.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 4: Most this morning show, Burke's good Up DJ in every playing by recking up Man, just hilarious.
Speaker 5: She'll stun up I La God made you think they'd like him?
Speaker 1: He was a controversial question that we're taking this fus I.
Speaker 2: Like thanks Breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good moon in Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Just hilarious.
Speaker 6: Hello Charlamgne the god he stood up playing in his Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Thursday. The weekend is almost hand, dammit.
Speaker 4: Oh man, not just the weekend spring break spring break? Yeah, I mean, I know some of y'all on spring break now, but yes, a lot of the kids and stuff, Uh, a lot of the kids.
Speaker 2: My kids go on spring break today to day tomorrow minus Monday. I think they got good Friday off. Oh yeah, you're and all next week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm shocked that some kids got two weeks do that.
Speaker 5: Yes, some kids. I think it's security for me.
Speaker 7: His kid head this week and next week off I was Damn, that's a lot. Yeah, I used to get one week. Are you feeling just I'm feeling good. Actually, look at my shoes.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, master, you love your yellows, your favorite color yellow.
Speaker 2: It's more of a mustard color.
Speaker 7: It's more of a mustard, but it's and then my hood says.
Speaker 8: That's fresh. Yeah, and that's like that. I like that, funt fund.
Speaker 5: Don't try to steal it for your brand.
Speaker 2: But I don't have a brand, So what is it?
Speaker 7: It's like you, you're just in the bassador for some people know it's.
Speaker 4: My man, Don Juan Arel. He has a line called Legacy of Resilience. He wrote, he made a lot of dope black brands over the years. P r p s right now. He got Art's chaos. He used to do academics back in the day. He's done a lot of different Oh that's what I like his stuff. It's comfortable. I'm winning it right now. A legacy of resilience for Laura on right.
Speaker 6: Now to him, him and the amazing clothing industry. Now, I want to tell you to I don't know if your son is in the cars. I know he has spring break. Yes, the international Car Show is back this week. I went last night and you get to see all types of cool cars and all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If if you have nothing to do, swing by there. It's like a couple of blocks down today.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: You lied so good?
Speaker 5: What all three of us lie so good?
Speaker 2: So we beat that. We beat that later. I'm gonna support him.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't last night. You're not going to.
Speaker 2: Doubt there in spirit? Yeah, all right, okay, all right, listen to Bill Burr will be joining us today, Bill Burgh.
Speaker 4: Comedian Bill Burr is one of the funniest stand up comedians. Uh doing it today. I thoroughly enjoyed my listening to podcast as well. Somebody on Instagram last night I saw them on Breakfast Club page. They said, I hope you know Charlamagne says something Bill burd that makes him go off.
Speaker 5: Yes, I definitely hope you do.
Speaker 8: We'll see.
Speaker 2: No, we'll see.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get to show Cracker when we come back. We got front page news testing. Figuero will be joining us. It's a breakfast slog.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ n V Jess, Hilarry, Charlamage, the God we are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news morning.
Speaker 9: Test, Little Martin, DJ MV, Jess Hilario's Charlelene to God got Marnie.
Speaker 6: Let's jump right into it. Let's talk about this toll hike in the city, New York City.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so all morning along, guys. I want to show you how politics is local. You know, we talk a lot about that, Jess, I know you mentioned it the other day. And these are the things that how not being involved or being involved can affect your everyday life. So we're gonna start out with New York and New York is on track to willcome the first US city with congestion tolls on drivers entering its central business district after transit officials approved a fifteen dollar fee for most motorists headed into the busiest part of Manhattan. We talked about this a few months back when it was just a proposal and folks were organizing around it.
Speaker 5: But now it has been approved. Let's go to CBS News for the report.
Speaker 10: The MTA board approved congestion pricing fees and what its chairman says is one of the most significant boats the.
Speaker 5: Board has ever taken.
Speaker 11: Under the plan, drivers will pay fifteen dollars during the day to enter Manhattan Central Business District. Trucks twenty four to thirty six dollars, motorcycles seven dollars and fifty cents, plus there is a two dollars and fifty cent fee every time you take a four higher vehicle like Uber or Lyft, and a one dollar fifty cent fee for yellow taxis.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They were also yeah, go ahead, okay, I was going to say, you want to let you know other protesters that show up against the law. We're going to unpack that a second, but take a listen to what the protesters we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Getting something big done is difficult, and it.
Speaker 12: Was difficult right up until the very end. MTA police barricades ring the building. The place was crawling with cops, but even with all the precautions, two sets of demonstrators got inside the boardroom. That was the first protest, but just before the final vote, yellow cab drivers who don't want their passengers to pay an extra dollar twenty five congestion fee, confronted the board.
Speaker 13: Down.
Speaker 12: But with the MTA desperate for the one billion dollars a year congestion pricing will bring in for fixing the ailing transit system. The vote was overwhelmingly in favor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know the rest of the country don't give a damn about this story because we are nationally syndicated morning show. But just know, as someone who lives here in New York, this is horrible. This is more money that we are given to a city, and I don't see all that money spent here reflecting in the city. People come here from out of town and they not impressed with all the money we spent here in New York City. New York should look like Dubai or Abu Dhabi, are at least Dallas, at at least Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Charlotte a beautiful.
Speaker 9: City, beautiful, but they need to give it. They need to give a damn about it though, even though it is in New York. Again, while we keep saying policies is local, when things pass at the city level, they usually pass at the state and then it goes it trickles.
Speaker 5: Other cities follow this as well, So.
Speaker 9: If you have congestion problems and La Dallas, these are the same things that you'll see duplicated, so people cannot pay attention to it.
Speaker 5: All is New York and it all hit different when it hits home.
Speaker 6: So it's not right if you just think about it. It's people that's not that don't know much about New York. Nobody really lives in New York City from really our community because it's too expensive, Like a one better apartment in New York is like a million dollars.
Speaker 5: So most people live on the outer boroughs or in Jersey.
Speaker 6: So from the outer borough to get to the city to come to work, it cost you twelve dollars already from New Jersey, it cost you seventeen dollars just to cross the bridge.
Speaker 5: Then when you get to the city and there's.
Speaker 6: Tons and tons of colleges, tons and tons of high schools, tons and tons of people of work.
Speaker 5: So now that y'alling you fifteen dollars to get to actually in the city.
Speaker 1: And put in your car.
Speaker 5: Yet that's thirty dollars a day, and just.
Speaker 2: To get to the city. Then you got to park, then you gotta pay for gas.
Speaker 4: And now itcause you know, New York is the first US city to implement congestion pricing pricing. I think they got it in London, and I think Singapore and a couple of other places, but New York is the first American city to do that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just too when you come.
Speaker 9: When you come to New York, you'll be paying an additional dollar fifty with taxis and additional seven dollars and fifty cents in uber. So again, you can think it doesn't affect you until you come to New York and you got a visit and now you're paying forty dollars you know, to go a mile up the road.
Speaker 4: All the other points you just made, says, you know the fact that they're doing this in New York, I guess if it's financially beneficial, they're.
Speaker 8: Going to do this to other major city.
Speaker 2: But let's not forget this.
Speaker 6: And the reason they're doing this is because they want more people to take public transportation, and the subways ain't the safest place.
Speaker 5: We just seen a lady get pushed on the track the other day.
Speaker 6: We just seen some day there's another guy that's out there that's punching women in the face in the subway. That four women got punched in the face is true, Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw that on tiktokmow.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 4: Our digital guy showed me that. Yes, and he's like, what's up with all these white women getting punched.
Speaker 1: In the face for no reason.
Speaker 2: And this is random women.
Speaker 6: They're like just punching the face white woman. Yes, so New York is not safe. It's not the safest place in the world to be just I'm gonna take the subway.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the.
Speaker 4: Cart in the Maydams safe. May Adams says, the safest big city in America. That's what he's may Adams has a gun, sir, No, Mayor Adams has a security of security details.
Speaker 5: Well, I know one thing.
Speaker 7: We want to save a lot of money next week because we're home.
Speaker 5: That'd be great.
Speaker 6: Now let's quickly talk about South Carolina.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so let's switch gears to Charlemagne's home state. So speaking of money and talking about what is the government doing with this money? What are they going to do with South Carolina has one point eight billion dollars in a bank account. They don't know where the hell it came from, and they don't know where it's going to take a listen.
Speaker 15: Well, South Carolina has collected about one point eight billion dollars in a bank account over the past decade, but the state doesn't know where it came from. Right now, State and private accountants are still trying to figure out where it's supposed to go. The news comes following the Controller General's resignation last year after a three point five billion dollar air We're told that it appears the latest issue involves the Treasurer's office. Makers and the governor are waiting for a definitive report before tapping into that extra money.
Speaker 2: But there's no name on the bank a gun that's crazy, Like it's just a random.
Speaker 16: But it's not.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, it's under the under the state.
Speaker 9: It's under Secretary of state, so it is a state bank account and just money just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I wonder how many other states in America has this same issue and literally what do you do with that money? Because to me, this would be a great time if you know you have this mystery money, you know, give it to people who actually need it.
Speaker 6: And you know this in these various states, like if it's just sitting there absolutely you know they weren't missing it, they weren't looking for it. Give it to people the need.
Speaker 9: South Carolina perfect place to get their reparations. Claim jumped off. Let's just go ahead and pass it out to one point eight billion this. But this just shows you know, guys, we're always talking about what do they do with the money. They sending money Ukraine, They should be spending money here. You literally got a billion dollars just sitting in the bank unclaimed.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump will go get that money. He gonna get that money.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump gonna get money from South Carolina. He's gonna get it some house someway. And that is front page news.
Speaker 4: Thank you, tis absolutely well.
Speaker 5: Were talking next hour, oh man, this is good.
Speaker 9: Stripper's Bill of Rights was passed in Washington again. Something else is your trickle in your home city. And waffle house employees they standing on business. So this is important. If you support wabble House, particularly in the South, you need to check out this story.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent something's on your mind, call us up right now. Phone lines to wide open. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the breakfast clog of wring.
Speaker 1: The breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off.
Speaker 5: Your chest calling eight hundred and five eight five five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 13: N be this Cassan from Detroit?
Speaker 17: What up?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 2: Cassan? What's up?
Speaker 17: Where's Charlotte at?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right here, Cassan. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up? Good morning dress, Good morning baby, Charlotte.
Speaker 13: Man, you gave Detroit donkey of to day yesterday yesterday. When that school is called Taylor Preparatory Academy, it is in Taylor. That school is not in the Tree.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that school is in No damn Detroit.
Speaker 13: Yes, you did listen to you.
Speaker 2: I just listened to it.
Speaker 13: I listened to y'all a day behind because I listened to the podcast. You kept saying Detroit, no get but you kept calling it betrayed.
Speaker 2: That's not Detroit, you calling it Taylor.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about the woman because they fired the woman that.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that? You think she should have got fired?
Speaker 13: I haven't seen her videos. It depends on the content, but I'm sure if she's working at Detroit Public School, they wouldn't have painted no mind.
Speaker 2: How close is Tailor to Detroit.
Speaker 13: It's it's about across the street. It's a city away like Detrait. No, that's like the New Charlemagne, But I like the news calling stuff Detroit. We expect you to give us good news and make sure that is accurate.
Speaker 3: That's not but she was.
Speaker 4: You're right, but she was inspired by Detroit. This song is called motown in Detroit.
Speaker 13: But don't you in the day go to Taylor not Detroit.
Speaker 2: Well, I gave it to the school.
Speaker 13: You gave it to Detroit.
Speaker 2: No, I gave it to the school.
Speaker 5: Gave it to Tailor Preparatory High School in Detroit.
Speaker 3: No, you gave it?
Speaker 2: Did I gave it? You're I gave it to tail Of Preparatory.
Speaker 4: I might have said Tailor Preparatory High School in Detroit, but I said Tailor Preparatory.
Speaker 13: One of my good teachers used to tell me, I'm not gonna argue when I know I'm right. Listen to what you said yesterday. You only gave it, do not?
Speaker 2: I definitely I gave it to Tailor Preparatory High Hello?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Mark?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 5: What I'm getting off your chest?
Speaker 3: First of all?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Jests?
Speaker 18: Hello, I'm colored?
Speaker 17: I'm color upset the fact that black people were so farre diuty without him do A formerly a cues of anything. You know, it's summary ever you know race out there, that's a cues of far more roast. But we're just got him on Twitter. They're just slamming them on Twitter, slamming them, just slamming them. And while we just don't fact our old people will support this man through through this trial treplation.
Speaker 2: That he called through, well I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know, support is the right world because we none of us know what the actual situation is. But I mean, you can't use social media as a gauge because they just gonna get these jokes off.
Speaker 2: But like I said yesterday, it is very disappointing.
Speaker 4: It's sad to watch, you know, what's happening with with Diddy, because to sit here and act like you know, we didn't grow up off Bad Boy, To sit here and act like Uptown Records didn't impact all life, to sit here and act like we didn't wear Sean John and drinks the rock, it is very disappointing to potentially see another legacy crumble.
Speaker 6: But regardless, we don't know, we don't know the ins and outs, we don't know what happened, you know what I mean? And we're playing from the outside, and like you said, yeah, sometimes it is disturbing when you see that when we when we haven't got all the information. But you know, if if he is found guilty, you know, those victims need justice.
Speaker 2: You know. By the way, even if he's no, I guilty, but if he's innocent, then even.
Speaker 4: If he's not found guilty, it's disappointing to see another one of our great you know, black icons attached to something like this, whether it was Bill Coby, whether it's Russell Simmons, whoever it is, it's saddened. It saddens me when I see this type of stuff.
Speaker 17: It just does I agree and all all our what is a black people? You know at times like this, Let's stick together, man, because this stole this start flue right, you know what I mean. Coming for a black man, just start fail right, and I'm behind him unless he to leave.
Speaker 1: For me is a kiss?
Speaker 2: All right? Brother? You gotta say pause. You say you behind Diddy, You gotta you should just pause that just because no, Diddy, what I'm saying, you gotta get here.
Speaker 19: The thing?
Speaker 4: Why do we act like and I talked about this on the podcast, that we're gona brilliant but why do we act like you can't have a litany of emotions.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You can feel sadness and disappointment because you like, damn, another black man has ruined their legacy allegedly. You can feel, you know, compassion for the victims, you know, and you can get some jokes off like it's not a one dimensional situation.
Speaker 6: But you can't have all those emotions because we don't know, like you said, because you don't know what happened.
Speaker 7: How you say it one minute, but you laughing, you keep talking about, Oh, his legacy is like that's what human.
Speaker 5: Don't mighty give a damn for his legacy if he guilty?
Speaker 2: You fould me, but.
Speaker 4: Don't because I don't know. But because all of that stuff can be you can have three things true at the same time. It can be funny, you know what I'm saying. You can be sad and disappointed that another black man allegedly put himself in this situation, and you can have compassion for victim. I don't know why human beings act like we got one emotion all the time. That's not real, and things can change it in any given moment.
Speaker 6: It can change but like you like, Cosby is the perfect example, right, it's fed up. But there's so many people that followed the Cosby Show and because of that went to college, when became a doctor, became or whatever because of the Cosy Show.
Speaker 4: Things are complex, So you know it's yes, do I feel compassionate for you know, Bill Cosby's victims.
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Am I disappointed to watch a black man ruin his legacy like that? Yes?
Speaker 5: But now yeah, do you want the cos We show off there?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 7: But like so it's I like how you said it just now and then yeah, So if that's what you know, to watch him ruin his own legacy, you tell me, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you do.
Speaker 5: You're on your own, you know your own stuff, right, Well.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to ven, hit usup now. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's a is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Whether you're mad or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 1: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: We speaking, Yes.
Speaker 4: I did, but I don't know who.
Speaker 3: You talk too much. But anyway, I got two things to say, and I want to say it real quick, because Envy you real quick with that button.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 3: Fourteen years, I've been trying to get in here. Hello, Jess Love, you wrote it for you, wanted you to get in there. But listen, Charlemagne Envy Hello to YouTube. But listen, y'all talk about white people taking over our colloquialisms, or or Charlamage says it another way. But I ain't got time to do all of that. My bag is the colloquialism. Black people came up with my bag. It's like my bag of stuff. There's another word for stuff. But Papa got a brand new bag. We we say my bag. White people couldn't understand what we were saying, so they said my p a D. And that's not what it is. It's my bag. I've been trying fourteen years in order to run to say this.
Speaker 8: What the hell are you talking about right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know when you say my bag? Yes, well you say my bag.
Speaker 1: Because I've heard you say it.
Speaker 2: I don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: But it's not my bag.
Speaker 8: I don't even use the word back my bag.
Speaker 2: I don't say things like that.
Speaker 8: Let's get to the bag. I don't even talk like that.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not arguing with you that you have a right talking about Yeah, no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I felt with colloquialism or something.
Speaker 2: Too many wastes of time.
Speaker 6: But get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up now. We got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 5: Yes, a lot of people are stepping in support of the Diddy.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll talk about that when we come back, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's dj n V. Just Larry Chelamagne the god. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jest with the mess.
Speaker 7: You need it as well, whether it's the lines just corrobbing more just don't do no lines, don't do that's a line better.
Speaker 5: Nobody real why jes World who met.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club the coach.
Speaker 2: She was able to get.
Speaker 7: Y'all to see something and understand something that.
Speaker 5: Nobody could get you to see the sun set it all.
Speaker 7: Now it was celebrities coming to did he support I mean, and listen, we can't expect nobody to just not support him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it just it just it is what it is.
Speaker 7: But I found interested in this. Terrey shares his personal experience.
Speaker 20: This might have been ten twelve years ago that I called him and say, I have a family member who I want you to hire them as an intern, and he said yes, and they were flying around one of the interns Atlanta, Miami, whatever, on the jet in the house, whatever. And then the internship stopped abruptly, like three or four months into it, and I spoke to my family member, like what happened, and they wouldn't say. And years later they finally came out, a male and said that Puff had said come home, stay the night with me, or the internship is over. And they said absolutely not, and the internship ended, I think.
Speaker 7: And then for those who don't know, Toy is a journalist. He was recently on MSNBC with Joy and Reed. Now, while I think it is completely fed up for somebody to be like, all right, it's over, you got the job.
Speaker 5: If you don't do this, it's over.
Speaker 7: But It's like, if you gave a nigga a choice and he turned it down, you can't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yo and live.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: So if you gave a person, okay, if you gave a nigga a choice and they turned it, it's like yo, okay, like you, it's still.
Speaker 4: If you, if you, if you're a superior and you're doing that to somebody who's under you, that's an abusive power.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It's wrong.
Speaker 7: But like I don't know, maybe my mind is a little dark and I don't even know gave him a choice, But there's no gun to your head, there's no like that ties into you know.
Speaker 4: All this still got to think about the position that the person is in there anytime, anytime you're a superior, it's a ball, it's a person, a position of power.
Speaker 2: And you're doing that to somebody who's uh, you know, under you, under you, that's that's that's wrong. It is wrong.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Moving on, Daphney Joy and Young Miami accused of being sex workers sex workers for Diddy. Now, this is more of Laura's allegations that's coming out and his lawsuit filing. He claimed that Daphney Joy and Young Miami were being paid a monthly allowance to be Diddy sex workers. In my opinion, now, Daphney Joy's Daphney Joy is fifty cent big Mama or whatever, right my opinion.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you are having sex.
Speaker 7: With a rich dude, right, you give it that he giving you money anyway, It's like it's a sugar daddy situation.
Speaker 5: So like sex worker. That's a bit crazy. Now if you look at it.
Speaker 7: And in a whole it's how you look at it, look at it the whole nother light, Okay, trips bags all that. Daphne was messing with him at one point, Young Miami was messing with him at one point.
Speaker 5: They get awarded for messing with him, like they don't like Diddy so much. I believe this is a big reason why she this was.
Speaker 7: That's because that's what fifty used to talk about all the time he was starting. He was like messing with his baby mother all the time on social media about dealing with Diddy.
Speaker 5: I ain't nothing's part of that is part of the ma situation. That's not it, but that made that fueled it as well. You just think he think I think he think fitty, meaning I think he think Diddy a sucker.
Speaker 2: He just don't yeah yeah, and uh.
Speaker 7: Then Young Miami allegedly transported drugs for Diddy, so uh. He also claimed that Young Miami trafficked the drugs. The filing says that Diddy did a drug called pink cocaine or two sy what.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they came in color. Somebody put me on the tuci yesterday. They told me what it was. I did it, I wouldn't be here today. I probably died, right. But they said his cocaine and Miley mixed. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's for a good time. Supposedly it's a combination. Yeah, so it's a combination of ecstasy in cocaine. And he said Diddy was rehearsing for something in the water Festival when he wanted to pink cocaine, but allegedly his drug mule, Brendan forgot to bring it. So Diddy's chief of staff allegedly called Young Miami and told her to bring it on a jet from Miami to Virginia.
Speaker 8: So now she's an alleged drug mule too.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, but it's like, yo, if my dude forgot his weed, you know, if his assistant forgot to bring his weed.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: All right, call called Johnson half, I.
Speaker 8: Bring my weed.
Speaker 4: You're looking at her from the street perspective, though, they're looking at it from the eyes of the law, and the eyes of the law, that's what they look at these people.
Speaker 21: But is that.
Speaker 4: You and I understand what y'all are saying. I'm just telling y'all from the eyes of the law. Okay, they're looking at it like, no, she's a drug mull.
Speaker 5: The words that they're using to further try to make this alleged man look bad allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 7: Crazy, and that's what Uncle Luke was saying. So basically, Uncle Luke was saying that they just putting extra up on top of it. And he feels his theory is that because he sued, because Diddy sued, right, that they started a smear campaign to you know, make him look even worse in the public eye for what is going through now gets settled, Yeah, excited, But the fact that he went after them, like you know what I'm saying, that's Uncle Luke's theory on it. And then the good brother Tyresee was praying for Diddy's Kids play number three.
Speaker 22: Last night, before I went to sleep, I found myself praying for Ditty's kids. I was thinking about Justin and Christian Combs, and thinking about the twins who go to school with my daughter, and then I'm just thinking to myself, shit, a lot of people will go after Ditty beat him down for whatever he's either dead or being accused of allegedly, and I was thinking about the family. I was thinking about the kids. I was thinking about the stress of yesterday. I went home and all of a sudden, I'm in handcuffed at the house. It's just trying my best to see things through the lens of the kids.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, all those people have the right to feel that way. I'm not mad if they choose to support Diddy. I'm also not mad if you choose to shut the hell up Personally, I don't see the need to condemn our support when I see situations like this, because for me, and I said this yesterday, it's just sad to watch another black icon end up in a situation like this. We don't know what's true and what's not true, but to see yet another one of our black cultural icons end up in a situation like this is very disappointing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely. Some thug was saying the same thing. He was just like, basically, it's our people, other black people. He's disappointed in black people laughing at the situation and actually celebrating that.
Speaker 5: You know what he's going through.
Speaker 4: I'm disappointed in black men putting themselves in these situations.
Speaker 8: So, you know, allegedly, I say, we.
Speaker 1: Just don't know.
Speaker 4: If all these things about Diddy are true, then you know he will be held accountable. But it's still sad that someone who has it all could potentially burn it all down because they can't get out there.
Speaker 1: Correct. That's that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, that's just what the mess uh news is real?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: When we come back, Teslin Figuero will be joining us, and then comedian Bill Bursa.
Speaker 2: Don't move us to breakfast clugan morning.
Speaker 1: You're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: I want everybody is DJ n V, Jesse Larrus, Charlemagne, the God, who are the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Tis good morning, DJ and Me's Charlemagne to God Jess hilarious.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about the stripper Union.
Speaker 9: Yes, the Strippers Bill of Rights. Now again, every city has strippers in their city. But this is a good thing that I hope to see trickle down in a city near you. Now as of late as of this week, Washington passed it as an official law.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 23: This bill helps ensure adult entertainment establishments are safe for workers, blank.
Speaker 19: By supporters the best B. Sixty one oh five, known as the Strippers Bill of Rights. Governor Jay Insley gave his approval with a stroke of his pen.
Speaker 1: It's pretty simple.
Speaker 23: While we're passing this bill, these working folks and working people deserve safety in the environment in which they work.
Speaker 19: The legislation requires more protections for dancers and safety trading for all staff, including security that works on site. Something that builds sponsored champion.
Speaker 2: And that is really critical.
Speaker 24: To make sure that people understand signs of trafficking, How did you de escalation? How to make sure that they are creating a safe workplace for everyone.
Speaker 19: Clubs that meet these new safety requirements will also be allowed to get liquor licenses, though extensive rule making will still need to occur before alcohol could be served.
Speaker 6: So this is a really big The venue is going to make they have them have more security or as police office is going to have to be outside the club, Like what does this bill actually mean?
Speaker 9: Making sure that they have the proper security, making sure there's safety measures, making sure that especially if you're having alcohol around strippers need to make sure that you know there's proper security. Also making sure that sexual harassment is stopped, the ability to identify human trafficking, conflict resolution first aid. So just a lot of it talks about keypad codes to inner dressing rooms, panic buttons in private rooms. I mean, this is just a really dope bill and it's important. The reason why I wanted to bring this to everybody's attention is because when you guys had jd on and he talked about, you know, the stripper culture, there was a lot of folks in the comments about you know, stripping and you know, is it good for the culture, bad for the culture, And there was a lot of people because even I was in some conversation with folks about trafficking and how supporting strippers means you support trafficking, which is not true. So this is one of the things that you can look at to see is this something that should be passed in the city like Atlanta. Can this be something that can be duplicated so that they have more you know, rights and autonomy to be able to decide if they want to work in a safe place or not.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's go from the strippers to wiffle House.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so waffle House faces scrutiny for deducting meals from employee paychecks.
Speaker 25: Take a listen to this story their third day on strike and boys and conyers with the Union of Southern Service Workers say they are demanding the company and its meal credit policy, which deducts three dollars for workers pay every shift, regardless of whether they actually eat a meal. Workers say they're also demanding better working conditions, higher wages, and safer workplaces.
Speaker 9: Now, if you know anything about the South, particularly Georgia or any of the Southern states, waffle House is a community staple. I think even Charlemaine said that before you Know on this show, and I think this is a really terrible thing.
Speaker 5: So let me just break it down. Makes sense.
Speaker 9: The first problem with this is waffle House is taking close to three dollars for each on shift meal for employees, which can be problematic because they only make two dollars and ninety cents per hour, So they're taking this money from the employees even if they don't eat the meal. So that's the first thing they're just saying automatically, we're just going to take take the three dollars out. The second problem is it's being deducted at retail price. So legally employers are allowed to duct the costs of employee meals, but it must be provided at costs and not for profit for the company. So charging three dollars for a waffle House meal is pretty much what people pay at you know, the average when people pay at waffle house. So they're asking for an investigation to make sure that they're not getting overcharged. So again two things charging them without them even eating the meal, and then two overcharging. So waffle house employees are on strike. You know, they've been striking this week. They've been saying that we want to make sure you know that we're treated fair as well. So if you go to a waffle house and you can't get you know, any service, or there's not anybody in there, this is the reason why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would think if you work at waffle house, that would be a benefit, right, Like you know, let's just say you're doing an eight hour shift.
Speaker 8: You would think you could get at least two free meals.
Speaker 5: And I'm saying, like the average it's not you know.
Speaker 9: Obviously you can go in that and order up fifty dollars worth of food if you want to, you know, but they're saying that the average is supposed to be at costs. So somebody's only making two dollars a ninety cents an hour, and you're charging me three dollars.
Speaker 5: You're basically taking an hour pay. And then I didn't even eat the meal.
Speaker 2: So that's the problem.
Speaker 9: You're charging people that if they didn't even eat the meal. That's just saying we're just gonna take it out on GP. Don't worry about it if you eat it or not.
Speaker 2: I just want to know. I want to know what meal at waffle house cost three dollars? Damn sure, ain't that all?
Speaker 9: Maybe one side of bacon. Maybe it's bacon is high as hell, so I don't know, but something ain't no mail That.
Speaker 2: Water house costs dead like you know, but I will be mad if I don't eat, you still gonna charge me.
Speaker 8: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: But three dollars and like you said, but if.
Speaker 9: You if you're hour But guys, this is what I'm saying. If you're only making three dollars that hour, you just took an hour of my pay. So look at it that way. Rather than what costs three dollars at waffle house, I want you to look at the fact that you're taking an hour of my pay.
Speaker 5: They make two dollars and ninety cents per hour. You know most of their money is made on tips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would think that they would just let them get to get two free meals. I don't know how long their shifts are, but you know, if you work a four hour shift, you probably should get one meal. You work at eight hour shif you should get at least too.
Speaker 9: Many, right, Yeah, bottom line, kneeds don't take the hour pay. That's that's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Whether they can find something three dollars a night, that's that's not cool at all.
Speaker 6: I wonder but I would' how that works with waitresses and waiters. Right, So if you work in a restaurant, they don't give you every food on the menu. Right, So if you work at an expensive restaurant, you can't just say, you know what, let me I want to lobster for lunch.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that ain't wife house can They should be okay, okay, I can make it. I can't make me an egg breaface real quick, A couple of scrambled eggs, some toast.
Speaker 2: And some grips.
Speaker 6: And I guess, but I guess they feel also if they don't take it out the check, who won't say anything because gonna call it?
Speaker 2: Be like you know, Jimmy, just ate. They just gonna cook it and eat it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I might limit you on the t boone and eggs breakfast, you know what I'm saying. Might even limit you on the chicken and egg. Chicken and egg breakfast. But the egg breakfast no protein, You're good.
Speaker 5: All the stuff that waffle house employees gotta go through.
Speaker 17: Come on.
Speaker 9: You notice in the South, especially after the club, they should be able to eat for free period everything Like they.
Speaker 5: Man, the wiffle house people ain't crazy too.
Speaker 7: They be fighting at each other everything, burning people with stove everything.
Speaker 9: You should go look at the employees. If you get a moment, go look at the employees that was on strike. Jesus, you get a chance to see so yeah, it's okay. It's okay for us to give them a free waffle, you know. So anyway, guys, this is a union, and I just wanted to point out that these are things that you can do just talking about local politics, how it can affect a city, a state, how it can go all over the country. Usually when things get bubbled up to the federal level and people say, oh, how did this happen, it's because not paying attention, you know, to what's happening at the local levels.
Speaker 5: Sorry, right, and then all.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, I'll make sure you follow our Tesliant figure on all social media platforms. Subscribe to this great shot no Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect Iyeart radio podcast network hosted by Teslim figure O.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back, Bill Burr will be joining us comedian Bill Burns. Don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Ply everybody's DJ env Jesse Hilarrys Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got a special guest in the building, the legend Bill burn wekay, oh.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm all right, you are right.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: When you hear the word legend, do you just feel old. Do you feel like I'm accomplished?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I feel.
Speaker 21: I never feel like I you know this, you know this businesses you feel like any moment, like whatever you got is going to go away. So I just I don't pay attention to that stuff. I obviously like it. No, legend doesn't make me feel old. It makes me feel good. But when somebody's like, ah, man, I grew up on your comedy. I started listening to you when I was eight, I'm like going, oh my god, you see and they're like, you know, divorced, You're like, oh god, how old are myself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that's the type of stuff makes me feel old.
Speaker 6: I want to I want to go back a little bit. If you don't mine, I want I want to know. You know what got Bill Burn to comedy?
Speaker 2: Traumatic childhood?
Speaker 21: Somebody happy gets into this stuff just then the delusions of fame getting to your head, and then you somehow get into it. No. I mean I definitely liked it when I was growing up, but I got into it by chance. So I thought like you had to be in Hollywood to get into it, Like I had no idea. There was this huge stand up scene in Massachusetts. So I was working in a warehouse and I was working with this guy and he was into stand up the way I was. And he was funny as how one night we will we used to uh used to go over his house have a couple of beers before we went out, you know, save some money, and uh, he was we were watching stand up but he was going, Bill, what funny than these guys like and you know, he goes one one night, I'm gonna take a shot at Jack Daniels and go up on stage. And that's when it stopped being on TV and it was next to me, and I started thinking like, oh, wait a minute, if he can try it, I can try it.
Speaker 2: Still took me another five years to figure it out. I started. I started kind of late. Did you ever feel like you had to wear a dress?
Speaker 1: The sucker?
Speaker 2: You know in Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 21: Uh No, And that whole theory is ridiculous, But that's what's going on out there, that there's more pedophiles in Hollywood than there aren't plumbing.
Speaker 8: It's like it's.
Speaker 4: It's it's a problem.
Speaker 5: Why plumbing.
Speaker 21: I don't know, Just like regular jobs, directing, like directing like every pedophile in jail like created.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, freaking uh you know, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: No, it's like they're like, that's what's going on.
Speaker 21: What's funny is what's going on in Hollywood is going on in most businesses, where it's like there's a lot of people working over time, not getting paid, not getting credit and getting pushed down and people at the top taking more and more. But the problem with Hollywood is is those idiots stay in Hollywood and they look at most of the country like flyover states, and then they go on these stupid you know, awards shows and they talk down to them.
Speaker 4: That's everybody is like that.
Speaker 21: But then they just they just you know, the sociopaths get the dumb people wound up.
Speaker 4: What did Bilberg want to be before he became a comedian? You just always wanted to do comedy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just failing at everything I did horrible in school.
Speaker 21: So I just felt like hopelessly behind until I started hanging out, you know, with people that were into comedy, and then somehow I found it and I remember doing that and then I was just like, all right, this is what this is what I'm supposed to do. Because everything else I was doing. I just never felt like this is not it. I don't feel like these people aren't the same kind of weird that I am, you know, because you ever want to quit once? Now, one time I thought I wasn't gonna make it. It was the only time I ever thought it. When was this you bombed? No, No, that happen all the time.
Speaker 4: That's just part of this stuff I was doing.
Speaker 2: The I'm not gonna say where it was because it's a sad story. We're gonna bump you out, Okay. So I was doing this, this this.
Speaker 21: Club that I'd just been going to for years and years and years and years and years. Every other year I would go there, New Hour, gonna get them, you know, you know, I'm in with the Warning Radio guys. And the same thirty people were showing up. So it was after the late show, and I was sitting there, you know, wreaking a smoke because you could smoke all three shows. Smelt like I thought a fire. My eyes are all burning. And I was just looking at the wait staff and they were life first, they had been there before, and they were older, a little bit heavier, and they were counting up their money and they were smoking their cigarettes and the same amount of people had showed up. And that was the first time I like this thought went in my head, like of like, wait a minute, am I the guy who doesn't make it? Oh my god, the panic of that. I went back to the comedy condo and I was just laying in bed trying to turn it around, and my brain was just now, oh, yeah, the guy's not.
Speaker 2: Gonna make it.
Speaker 1: So that was yeah.
Speaker 21: Then I got back to New York and it was better, you know, I came you know, after the gig, I came back and then just like the energy.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of good sets.
Speaker 2: Sunday night at the Boston Comedy Club.
Speaker 21: Was a huge turning point for me in my career, probably how I ended up here right now, and that that would that would get me to think positive.
Speaker 4: And you said you never bombed, right, and I you have, But I don't think you bombed. I think that people don't know if they should laugh at what you're saying, you know what I mean? Maybe now, but no, no, I remember bombing so bad one time. This was comedy club called Mixed Nuts that's now called the Comedy Union, and that was the Black club, right, So I went down there.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 21: I started doing those rooms because I used to listen to Richard Pryor, so like his albums were so live that you could like picture the crowd.
Speaker 2: So I had this idea of what a crowd looked like. It was weird.
Speaker 21: I'm white as hell on that, like, that was my idea of what a crowd was. So, you know, ended up doing those rooms along with the white rooms.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 21: So I was on stage bombing so bad like this right here, silence, and I just remembering this woman's voice in the back. She just goes hey, laughed yeah about ten minutes, damn. And then that was the biggest laugh of the said. Everybody laughed, and then they just started talking amongst themselves. And I did not say I did know how to turn it around. It was and there's something. It's bad enough.
Speaker 2: Bombing in front of your own people, but bombing in front of another race of people knowing that you're taking down a bunch of other white comics with you, like.
Speaker 21: Because everybody it's just like it's just it's not just me, you know, there are others out there.
Speaker 2: They're funny. Yeah, it was bad. You liked Richard Pryor, what's your favorite?
Speaker 17: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Maybe was it something I said, the one I can't say, You're gonna get me in try?
Speaker 4: That was I'm talking. I got a good night's sleep. I like that Edmo's crazy.
Speaker 21: I will say I bought I bought his albums because he just looked funny. That was the first one I bought that ed was crazy when when he was pointing like that, just he just looked funny. That's how I bought the first Eddie Murphy up. I bought the first Eddie Murphy album because I was like, well, he's also black, he must be funny.
Speaker 2: And that was the first one. We had the rose in his ear.
Speaker 4: You see how that works. So you did represent for all white comics because you see one funny black comedic.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how we know. That's how it works.
Speaker 21: And so it's almost like I found a genre of music, so I would listen to it. I listened to all of his stuff, and I just, uh, there was something about the way he did it, which I didn't understand it as a kid, but the way he did the way he trashed white people, he got you to listen to him and laugh at yourself. Where by the time def Jamp came around, Crack eighties and all of that black comedy was it was like it was like a different thing. But like, what I loved about Richard was like you like root for him, you felt like you knew him. It was really insane. I like, and I think he's the greatest of all time, and I think it's even.
Speaker 6: Close during that time, during that era wind it seems like that crack time were deaf comedy jam and the comedy shows. Was it hard for you to book in those black rooms? Was it was like here it comes to white comedian again.
Speaker 4: No, that was the irony.
Speaker 21: It was hard for them and you, yeah, you had to like vouch for him and everything, and the club owners right in front of it. Yeah, you don't do that deaf jam stuff, do you? You know, not like MF and MF. And they would literally say that, and that was embarrassing when you be standing there going like but what they would just say, go up? Do you think I felt like all of those guys I worked for talent Drew Frasier, Oh yeah, Rob Stapleton, Kelly Cheryl, Kelly Capone, all the New York Kings. I used to do all of those rooms. Oh god, those are all the memories of that one. I remember Jerald Kelly had a room. Oh god, it was a brutal room. It was somewhere in like Newark and like the two thousands. I remember this comedian was it Ro's g or something. Yeah, rest her soul. She was on stage and she's super loud, and they weren't laughing at anything. And she ended a stage. She's like, damn. She's like, I don't know who's coming up next, but he better be funny because you mothers ain't laughing each And then she brought me up.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Bill Burr didn't get a laugh at least.
Speaker 21: No, oh, and we know what's weird. I went up, had an okay set, and I felt like I bombed at anything. And randomly Chris Weber was there and he came up, but he told me I was funny. And it was little things like that, because I'm like, well, this guy's famous, this guy's successful.
Speaker 2: He thinks I'm funny, so I think I'll be all right.
Speaker 5: All right, we got more with Bill Burr when we come back, so don't move.
Speaker 2: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: In the morning, warning everybody is DJ n V.
Speaker 6: Jesse larra Is Charlamage, the guy we ought to Breakfast Club was still kicking of a comedian Bill Burr Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Do you change your set when you're doing black rooms versus we rooms?
Speaker 4: I try not to. Early on I did.
Speaker 21: I'd be on stage all of a sudden, I hear myself tagging all my jokes with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, why am I doing that? Why am I doing that?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: Stop doing that?
Speaker 4: But you just would, and then it was an easy way. It's an easy way to get through those rooms.
Speaker 21: You could just be like, I'm the white guy and I'm scared, and that's sort of how you do it initially, just to get your feet wet in those rooms. And then basically then it becomes like, now can I actually go up here and talk about what I want to talk about? Wear a Bruin's T shirt, you know, hockey T shirt. When I started experimenting with that, I remember Patrice giving me rest is soul, Yeah, going.
Speaker 2: Like Bill's trying to do is white these black rooms?
Speaker 4: Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it all depended on the crowd.
Speaker 8: It all dependent on the crowd.
Speaker 21: But I felt like it's a weird thing where I feel like it's harder to be a black comic in a black room than it is to be a black comic in a white room, and vice versa, because you can just play fish out of water, like, oh wow, this is all different and gee, Louis, you know, I'm all nervous up here.
Speaker 2: Just literally play into the stereotype. That's the easy laugh hundred percent.
Speaker 21: But not early on, I forgive any of it because you're just trying to survive, because it's like, you know, white people don't experience being the only you a lot. You know, we just sort of walk in up more white, you know, and you just live that. So the first experience, and that's's funny. When I first started doing those rooms, I didn't see black people as individuals. I just saw black people. As I kept doing them and doing them, I started to see individuals. Oh, this guy's like my buddy Mitch, this guy's like you know, and I started to see, Oh, this guy's a good guy, this guy's a piece of shit, this guy steals jokes, this guy's you know, and it's like, oh, this is just like white people.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask, you know, back in the day, what you name some of those comedians from Talent to Compone. It seems like comedy had a brotherhood, like ye' all f with each other. Now it doesn't seem like that, especially with Kat William throwing missiles at everybody.
Speaker 2: Was it a brotherhood back then?
Speaker 5: Or was it always competition in this now?
Speaker 2: It always was.
Speaker 21: It's just you couldn't air your grievances on social media and that type of stuff. Like, no, there still is, like there still is like a comrade, especially the people that you like you start out with when you go up and you're doing like open mics and stuff, it's just one impossible situation after or not, you just get thrown into these things. You sort of bond with each other through just you know, I mean I did gigs like we don't have a microphone.
Speaker 2: Is that going to be a problem. We're just gonna have you stand here in this hall?
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 21: No, it was just like some of the places and then you would just what kept you going was your friend in the crowd laughing at you, watching you trying to figure this situation out. So there's definitely that, But you know, people focus on the negative or whatever. So I mean generally speaking, we get along since somewhat with difference than other stuff.
Speaker 4: Now, when you see the black comedians going back and forth with each other, what do you think about that?
Speaker 8: Do you do you even look at it as black community?
Speaker 2: You just look at his comedians, no comedians, because white comedians are doing it too.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, I'm an old school guy where I look at all that.
Speaker 21: Stuff like that's locker room stuff. And if you have a problem with somebody, you should go to them and say it. That's how I came up. And then also, you know this, this is difficult. I don't need to make it any more difficult. There's people I like, people maybe I don't like, but I don't need to walk them around. What good does that do me to do? That's but that's me.
Speaker 2: You know, other people do it differently.
Speaker 4: You said earlier, you always feel like things would be taken away from you, like that from childhood.
Speaker 21: Or that cancel coach, Like, what do you mean when you think of it, Oh, this is before cancel culture. Well, because you I would you would see guys like idiots would get a show on the air and then immediately go buy a big house in a car. But back in the day, they would say you got to wait to the third season, so you know that it's rolling, and you would watch guys blow all their money. I watched people get deals up at Montreal and they put it all in the dot com stock market.
Speaker 4: I knew that was I stay.
Speaker 2: Away from that.
Speaker 21: When I was at the comic strip and comedians stopped talking about comedy and they were talking about stocks, going.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it's gonna split again, It's definitely gonna split again.
Speaker 21: I'm like, you are a dummy. You're a dummy. I'm a dummy. We should not be talking about this. So I didn't put it in.
Speaker 2: But I saw guys lose all their money that way. There was guys I.
Speaker 21: Used to be, you know, looking up like, oh my god, how do you get to that level? And then the stuff starts to go like that, like this this business is it's not for the for the week, and you got to save your money. I don't know, I'm trying to come with something positive here. It's a fun job, though it's a jump.
Speaker 2: This is a callback.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: When you saw those white comics on that level, did you say to theyself did he wear a dress to get there? Like?
Speaker 2: Where does what is that?
Speaker 8: What is that theory that stigma come from?
Speaker 2: I'm asking you.
Speaker 8: You brought that up twice, Yeah, because that's that's that's the stigma.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, the stigma is for black comics, you gotta wear a dress to get to a certain level.
Speaker 3: You know you did that.
Speaker 8: According to Kat Williams, a tweets.
Speaker 21: Milton Burrow, Milton Burrow made a whole career that comes from Vaude Williams. Yeah, he played Missus Doubtfire, Tom Hanks was on Buzz and Buddies. I mean, it was just like it was kind of the you know, we don't have a good idea, let's put a guy in a dressing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of what it was.
Speaker 21: But I understand, you know, that's just one of those white things where I don't have to look at it like, oh, they're doing this because they're trying to belittle me because they don't see me as human. I don't have to deal with all the stuff you guys got to deal with. So, like, I don't know how much of that's true, how much of it's paranoia. I mean, I can't speak on that. I have no idea, but like you never wore dress? Yeah, and that whole sucking it thing, Like it's like you just sort of know you did.
Speaker 5: Did you never wear address? He said, no, not that or its whole sucking.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 21: It's more like you create a show, you go in, you pitch it to these people, they somehow take control of it. You lose to created by credit. They make all the money you don't. That's that's the way it usually works. It's not it's not like you.
Speaker 2: Want a TV show, huh, all right.
Speaker 1: At my desk.
Speaker 4: And you better do it good because I got another forty guys waiting.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 5: It's like that's just.
Speaker 21: I think a lot of people want it to be that way because it just makes them feel better about their lives they're at. But it's just like, yeah, like most of Hollywood is overworked, underpaid people not getting credit for some that they created.
Speaker 4: And it happens to everybody.
Speaker 21: It happens at different levels, and you have to learn how to protect yourself and nobody teaches you. You just go in there taking punches and then you go, you know, and that that's usually how you learn.
Speaker 4: Is their comedy to be found in this year's election.
Speaker 21: The joke I've been doing like this election is like you know when Hollywood makes a movie, you're like, man, that movie sucked, and then two years later there's.
Speaker 2: Like a sequel and you're like, they're making another one of these.
Speaker 4: That's how I look at this. I think the job's not worth the headache.
Speaker 21: And I think that the House and the Senate basically voting that you can't prosecute us for insider trading, and they're all worth twenty to forty million dollars. And you watch CNN and Fox News, you know who's supposed to be these journalists just completely leave them alone. It's like, why do I want that job? I can just sit here, no one knows who I am other than in my state. I can make my forty million move to another state, no one knows who I am, get a vote and some coke and some wares, and I'm good.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 21: That's how they look at it, Like if I was running seeing n in Fox News would be shut down. They are anti American. All they do every day their businesses divide us, and then who they go after, they just go after the reason why comedians have been getting so much is because we don't advertise on their network, so we're just soft targets, right, That's why I could being in the pandemic. You remember that kid who he hoarded all the hand sanitizer, one of the greatest gambles ever because they was a SARS is.
Speaker 4: Coming and all of this.
Speaker 21: This kid said, all, I think this stuff is real, and he had a whole garage full of hand sanitizer and he was up in the price by one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And seeing ah, they were just dragging this kid. How could you?
Speaker 4: How could you do that?
Speaker 21: And then meanwhile, like big pharmaceutical companies, it's like forty sixty bucks for a leukemia pill and that's totally fine. Why is that farn Because they're making money off them, so they're not going to, like, you know, bite the hand that feed. So this is this that like you think about when you're alone a lot on the road and it eventually makes you go crazy. So I just I have decided what I just sort of like I don't pay attention to like anything. I try not to, but then when I do, it's like heartbreaking. Like there's a there's a documentary about the Ukraine that came out one in Oscar and I just saw the trailers. I this was the most heartbreaking thing you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Someone was like, ignorance is bliss right, Like that's what you realize that unless you know happy you are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird. And then dumb people think they know everything.
Speaker 5: I don't move. We got more with Bill Burr.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning, we are the Breakfast Club NV Jesse Larry Charlamage the God was still kicking with a comedian Bill Burst.
Speaker 5: I got a question the scancel go to scare you at all?
Speaker 2: It made you change? You said.
Speaker 6: You see a lot of comedians change to set change, how to they talk, change what they talk about?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 21: Well that was something that, like most movements, started with something good, you know, and then was quickly co opted by people with their own interest and then it just completely lost its way.
Speaker 6: And is a good because medians were usually the ones that well I think, you know, I laugh, you know, but.
Speaker 21: If there was people no the initial thing that there's these people out there sexually abusing people like that was good to get rid of those people that that wasn't bad. But then all of a sudden, it's spun into what are you talking about in your act? I kind of like didn't really notice it was happening that. I was kind of on stage going like, oh, I just said that, what if somebody just takes that clip? And as I didn't realize I was doing that till I did. Dave Chappelle was doing COVID shows and I went there and nobody had a phone, and just the freedom of that, not like I was gonna go out and say something ignorant, but just not having to worry about that when they were really kind of comming for people, because I think it's like died down, it's.
Speaker 1: Weird, and I was.
Speaker 2: I was performing fmway Paul.
Speaker 21: Oh, that was one of those things that was so big, Like I don't think I even mentally dealt it with it until like two.
Speaker 5: Years after I did it, thirty five thousand people.
Speaker 21: Yeah, something like that. I felt like I was on led Zeppelin. They had a police escort, we drove into the thing. Yeah, that was something. So that was that was a one time only. Is that like you want to do it again? It's like no, No, I don't think there's any point to go back. A lot of request with tickets oh from people. Uh, you know, it wasn't that bad. You know, it was nerve wracking though. Was my high school reunion also was there They just decided to go to the show and that, and it's just like that's just like a weird thing, where like when I meet people from high school, like, you know, I had a really cool class, so like I'm still the person I was, and so are they.
Speaker 4: It's just I'm doing this weird thing.
Speaker 21: I had to block that out a little bit right to'd be like, you know, all those girls you were afraid to talk to, you go back to being like, you know, a little billy, redheaded kid in like ninth grade.
Speaker 2: So I had to like, Okay, I gotta block out and do my job. You married, right, Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Black woman, if I'm not mistaking, Yeah, how does that happen?
Speaker 2: How does that happen? How does that happen?
Speaker 21: Saying a white guy from I watched, like, you know, I watched Different Strokes growing up, and I had a crush on Janet Jackson.
Speaker 4: You mean first time I met her?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this guy was blocking me so bad that night. Don't blame him, obviously, No.
Speaker 21: He was doing it because he was miserable in his own relationship, so like he saw me like and it was like, you know, it was like fireworks, like we just like I I've only met two people that had like a vibe like her in my life, and the first one was a dude. He was just so that wasn't no. He was like, no, just walk in the room, you know, and you just knew the person was coming the room. She has that vibe.
Speaker 8: Right, Oh, you got to clear that him.
Speaker 2: That will be clear.
Speaker 8: But you didn't date the guy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just.
Speaker 21: One of the black people like this homophobia. You always got a check like what are you doing? Manicured eyebrows, Like I'm gonna sit here and act like you're all good over there, like you don't have to swing a leg over the fence every once in a while.
Speaker 4: You got sandals on and white sox. You look like you just came from a steam room.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 21: No, I just mean like like I I always paid attention to energy because my energy was terrible. I was like all introverted and blah blah blah blah. So I was fascinated with people that were just free.
Speaker 1: So that's what I meant.
Speaker 21: You got to okay, we're gonna go back to sucking for a show again. Guy's a one trick pony over here. So we go, we go to like hang out right, no, So we're like vibing and everything, and I literally had to say to the dude he was like a chick. I'd be like, hey, man, sorry, I'm not paying attention to you.
Speaker 2: That's how it was.
Speaker 21: Just like, you know, I'm hitting it off with them. Man, I think this is going all right, right, So the end of the night comes, you end the stand up show, and he just comes walking over, so you guys want to go get something right, and he invites her and everybody. Now I'm at this table and there was like, you know, ten other people there, and he's all the way down the end and he's still like yelling down trying to interrupt any of my talking to her.
Speaker 8: I mean so long ago.
Speaker 21: I just remember one point that check came and I didn't have any money, so I said, I'll put just give me the cash, I'll put it on my card. He's like, oh, he's just trying to get the miles like that's like that's how he.
Speaker 8: Was doing it, right.
Speaker 21: It was the middle of the dinner, right, and I finally just look at her. I just give up, right because he won't shut the f up? And I finally just looked at her and I go, can I at least split a cab with you home? So she does that female thing, why do you want to split a cab with me? I was just thinking, I go because I want to kiss.
Speaker 2: You, right, okay, right?
Speaker 21: So she put her head down and smiled, and I was like, I got her this guy, So I let him do all his boats. Everybody leaves except for him me and who's going to become my future wife?
Speaker 2: And he literally goes. He goes, He goes, where do you live?
Speaker 1: Do you live?
Speaker 21: Do you live uptown? And she goes, yeah, I live a talk I'll live it too. He goes, you want to split a cab? He was trying to leave with her, and she goes, no, I'm riding home with Bill. And he's going like, oh no, but he was so said I'm not going to say his name. She went so, and so I'm spitting a cab with Bill and then he he left. I don't talk to him for four days and he calls me up.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, what's going on? Like nothing, what's up.
Speaker 21: He's like, you didn't call me because you thought I was walking you there other night, and I'm like, you were, you know, I wasn't. I'm like, why did you bring it up?
Speaker 2: That was the end of that friendship.
Speaker 7: But that was crazy because I'm literally still starstruck. Just I remember when I just walked past the room and I was like, oh, Bilbert's Bilberg, how you doing? And he was just looking like he was like not at all, like oh, yeah, you know, I am that guy.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 4: It was just really cool.
Speaker 7: And the first time you made me laugh was Racial Drafts the Dave Chappelle that you did the com when it came out, but I watched it because I was a big fan of Chappelle show.
Speaker 21: And then every that was one of the coolest things, Yeah, really cool thing that I ever got on where it was like I got this experience like Beatlemania. I don't know if anything gets that big again with all of this medium, but it was like when everybody brings up you know, the Rick James one and all of that.
Speaker 4: I will tell you this, the lawn.
Speaker 21: Order sketch that I was in the first cut of that, and I think Comedy Central thought was too dark. Oh my god, it was like it was like an Oscar winning movie because it was hilarious. And then it was like when the White Dude was in prison. In the end, the way they did it and they cut to Dave laughing on the golf course, it wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: It was like, this is what you do to us. It was it was like, wow, soth comedy sent was like, oh, you know, we U think there's a different ending.
Speaker 21: I got to see them the Rick James sketch before anybody else, and I remember laughing my ass off and they just became a point. I stopped laughing and I was just like, this is like, I've never seen anything.
Speaker 8: Like this in my life.
Speaker 21: Yes, was probably the first kind of still like the one of the coolest things. I got to be on him at Charlie Murphy rest his soul. Oh man, the stories that went with that guy. Yeah, he had, Oh my god, his stories he had endless. He told this story one time and it was all stuff from the eighties. It would be so like yo yo, I was at this party with me, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Punky Brewster.
Speaker 8: Right, like what party is this?
Speaker 2: It was just all these like eighties icons.
Speaker 21: Right then he was talking about Sugar Ray Leonard being drunk, talking about how he how quickly he could throw punches at your ribs and not hit you. And he said that these white guys were letting him do it. He was drunk and he kept hitting him and they would like fold in half, and he was crying, laugh and telling her, and I was going, why the would they do? I don't know, that's the nicer one I can tell.
Speaker 2: Bill man A joining us.
Speaker 21: All right, thank you for having you guys were nice. Everybody got me all nervous, like you guys are, let's not go?
Speaker 8: Why let's not go?
Speaker 2: Why you know what? You know what't?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I listened.
Speaker 21: I listened to one clip and I shut it off after eight seconds. You well clip for somebody said something like, well, you know sometimes, uh sometimes whatever the hell he was talking about, and I just hear you go.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that'?
Speaker 21: Like it's gonna be this. But I had a good time. It's my insecurity. I hope you had me back.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate what. All right, thank you, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: We are to breakfast. Come breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Let's get the gests with the message you needs is reals.
Speaker 13: Just go Robb the Moore.
Speaker 18: Just don't do the lines, don't do talk.
Speaker 2: Nobody row why jests or whis.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast club the coaches ship.
Speaker 7: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something.
Speaker 5: That nobody could get you to see this time to set the door.
Speaker 7: Nobody could say like nobody could see this coming. Bottomore was selling homes for a dollar.
Speaker 2: I've seen that yesterday.
Speaker 5: Asked, yeah, don't be this.
Speaker 6: Is not for you, everybody, But this happened in Detroit back in the day, right, yeah, yeah, in Detroit did very well in the trade.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, so uh the gold is for Baltimore residents to buy the vacant and bought it up homes to renovate them and live in them. But some people are afraid that the initiative will promote gentrification. And everybody in the council, I know everybody on the council voted yes except for one voter, Nick Moseby.
Speaker 5: He was the only councilor and devoted no.
Speaker 26: This morning, Baltimore Spending Board approved a program that will sell certain city owned houses for just one dollar. Eleven supporter of Tolly Taylor is joining us now live in the newsroom in totally not everyone was on board with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: City Council President Nick Moseby succeeded in getting the city spending Board to defer this item two weeks ago. More than thirteen thousand homes in Baltimore are vacant, and the city owns close to one thousand of them. Individual buyers and community of land trusts are eligible to buy these city owned vacant homes for one dollar. Profits can purchase these homes for one thousand dollars, and developers and larger nonprofits would need to pay three thousand dollars. The hope is that area residents will buy the vacant homes or lots, fix them up, and then live in them.
Speaker 4: So they should make it to where you know, people from the community can actually purchase those products. But I guess that you know what happens when you buy those properties. They you got to also come with the renovation plan too, right most.
Speaker 5: Of the time. Yeah, that's I think not necessarily right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So they sell it to you know, the people that actually live in Baltimore live in the area because they want them to, you know, eat off of italize the community. But what usually people do is they'll buy it for a dollar, right, and then they'll sell it to a white contractor or a black contract or any contractor for twenty thirty thousand, so they'll make twenty thirty thousand.
Speaker 5: The contract is to fix that house up and make three four hundred thousands.
Speaker 2: So just what you're gonna do? You should go buy the houses, you I am.
Speaker 5: I'm going to buy the houses.
Speaker 7: And you know, Chris has a family of construction workers, right, and we're gonna he's very much Mike saying, are you being prejudiced?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just happening.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Mexican, Yeah, not only one side is really really Mexican. So yeah, and that's the side all the construction workers iron. And so they're going to fix up the houses. And I'm gonna pay them.
Speaker 8: It's all the mayor.
Speaker 5: And yes, I'm gonna call the mayor.
Speaker 2: Brain it's got dollars. I got.
Speaker 5: The whole block, you know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna I don't know about like living in there, but I probably put my families in them or something.
Speaker 6: You know, you run them out, but you know it's you got to pay the taxes on them to so whatever the taxes. But yeah, that's that's what they did in Detroit, and it fixed up Detroit a lot. They did gentrify Detroit a lot, though, but it also fixed up Detroit because Detroit was it was boarded up, just similar to ball to all and they were able to clean a lot of those areas up.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would if you do that, just I would. I would invest with you for real.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't need another dollars. I mean I'm just I just.
Speaker 2: Somebody and everything with the whole like with the whole renovation.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, somebody will open in my life a couple of dollars for you. Like literally, I got a couple downars for you. Okay, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Into his to take this dollar.
Speaker 7: I can't butt your name want I got you, not for her, I got you. Juvenile releases video for four hundred degrees Get My Dollar Back though. Oh so we finally released this video and this song came out in nineteen ninety eight, but he just released the music video for the album's title track, four hundred Degrees. He released the video to commemorate the twenty fifth anniversary.
Speaker 5: Of the album. The album is.
Speaker 7: The album is Jennifer uh I said, Jennifer Jesus Juvenile's best selling album ever. This album is certified for a time platinum and sold over four million copies classic. I love that he just did this though, Like it's a couple of artists that can do this too.
Speaker 8: We've been talking about this for a while.
Speaker 4: I remember when Nur was up here and we were saying that him and now I should do Body in the Trunk over. I'm glad you he did four hundred degrees, Like, yeah, a lot of different. I have no problem, especially if you're still alive. That's like, why not still look good? Usher, Usher, Luda and Little John Lovers and friends. They never did a video for that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wow, they never did a video.
Speaker 8: Tell me again, they never did a video.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chris Brown, he never did one for Popping. He never did. Yeah, Popping don't have a video. Nope, Wow, nope, Popping don't have a video.
Speaker 2: And it's a zillion that Jay didn't do that. I would love to see real.
Speaker 7: He a little different now. He ain't gonna be the same. He gonna be in the suit leaning on the car. Yeah, he's not Jay too chill to be doing videos like he used to. He ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: But it's a in genu Wine.
Speaker 7: Somebody said in the comics genir Wine can still do a video for Stingy.
Speaker 5: That was the jam.
Speaker 8: That's what I remember.
Speaker 2: Dang, you remember, Yeah, but I.
Speaker 9: Did that?
Speaker 7: Please forgive me that a video. No, we didn't have a video, but look he was in the comments like, for real, I can do it cause you know he can't dance like you used to, but he still look good.
Speaker 8: It don't matter. Do the song all right, out do.
Speaker 5: The video, act it out like you know. All right, y'all. So get that's just what the mess for that hour? Alright, thank you Jess.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 5: Also, you know, Jess fix my messes up next.
Speaker 6: So if you need relationship advice and any type of advice coming up after Donkey to Day, you can get on the phone lines right now eight hundred five eight five one O five to one for Jess fix my mess now, Charlomagne, Donkey today, who you giving your donkey?
Speaker 4: You listen, man, there's a show called Yellowstone Big Show on television forty J.
Speaker 8: Smith.
Speaker 4: He plays Lonnie Lloyd Lloyd Pierce on the show, he needs to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 8: We'd like to have a world with them, all.
Speaker 5: Right, We'll get to that next, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: You try some Donkey days just su himself.
Speaker 2: I've been watching Charlotte Man ready for.
Speaker 1: I never heard them Donkey other day again.
Speaker 5: Yes, everything that Charlotte Maagne the same as true.
Speaker 4: Yes, Donkey Today for Thursday, March twenty eight goes to Yellowstone star fory J.
Speaker 8: Smith.
Speaker 2: Fory J.
Speaker 4: Smith, Okay, full disclosure. I don't watch Yellowstone. I know it's a very popular show on Paramount Plus. Used to start Kevin Costner. Not sure if it still does new seasons supposed to start. Matthew McConaughey and fory J. Smith played the character named Lloyd Peace or Lloyd Pierce. I would say Lloyd Pierce.
Speaker 8: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: And I only know his character name because I do my googles now for.
Speaker 4: He took to his Instagram last weekend to do what everyone does nowadays and that's tell us something we don't need to know about something that's going on in their life.
Speaker 2: Too much information.
Speaker 4: Forrey said he was kicked off her flight and left granted in Houston because he refused to sit next to another passenger who.
Speaker 8: Was wearing a mask.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he gave a damn so much, but listen, listen to his rant, like I just got kicked off.
Speaker 14: A plane and uh playing the hell of my ass because I told them that I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to if somebody with a mask on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been drinking.
Speaker 4: I've been sitting in an airport for three hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm drinking.
Speaker 14: I ain't drunk, but they told me off the plane because I'm drunk, because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what boost this is. I just told him I didn't feel comfortable about sitting next to somebody that had to wear a mask, and I'm off the plane.
Speaker 8: I've been drinking.
Speaker 1: I drinking.
Speaker 2: Far far Afari.
Speaker 4: You didn't get kicked off the plane because you chose not to stick sitting next to someone wearing a mask. The airline didn't do you dirty and leave you SCRAMed just because of that you got kicked off the plane because Fari, you are clearly drunk. Okay, you were clearly drunk and causing a disturbance. We can there you FORI. All right, we will come back to that in a minute. Let me humor him for a second. You said that you got kicked off the plane because you didn't want to sit next to someone in a mask. FORI, what the hell that got to do with you? Why do you care that the person sitting next to you was wearing a mask. This is like in twenty twenty when COVID deniers would get mad at people for wearing masks because they thought wearing masks bench you were an easily controlled sheet. Wearing a mask was a political thing in twenty twenty. I guess in twenty twenty four, some folks are still holding onto that. And I would like to tell those folks sit your dumb ass down and shut the f up forever and mind your business.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: People was wearing masks at the airport and on planes long before COVID, and they will be wearing masks in the airport and on planes long after COVID. Okay, Remember when Asians used to always be at the airport with gloves and masks on, and we'd be like.
Speaker 5: What they know that we don't.
Speaker 4: Only other person we saw wearing a mask and gloves for no reason before that was Michael Jackson. Okay, Then twenty twenty came around and all of us started looking like we wanted to be starting something.
Speaker 8: So if in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Four people still choose to do with Michael Jackson and Asians were doing way before cold, that's their prerogative, and furi your drunk ass can't do nothing about it.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 4: FORI, self awareness is a superpower, and I know that folks don't always make the best decisions when they are under the influence of anything. And when you are under the influence of whatever you on, okay, it makes the little bit of self awareness you do have go out the window. But in the words of Aristotle, I believe it was Aristotle knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom, and knowing when you're drunk makes you even wiser, okay, because then you make good decisions. You don't drink and drive, you don't cause the services, You know when you need to go home. That is good to know, Okay, It's good to know when you're when you've actually had too much to drink. Some people like to drink and drink until they are someone else's problem.
Speaker 8: And that's what happened with Fouri.
Speaker 4: You drink and you drink and you drink until you became the problem of the airline and they didn't want the problem, so they kicked you off the plane.
Speaker 8: I respect it, okay.
Speaker 4: When someone gets so drunk to the point where it's like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain damage three year old, then guess what you have to put them in time out?
Speaker 8: And that's what happened to fory J Smith.
Speaker 4: Why should the airline or any of the passengers have to deal with your drunk ass? And then you made the piss poor decision to go on ig Live to vent about the airline and vent about the person wearing a mask. But all you did will show us that the plane and the airline was absolutely right to kick your drunk ass off the flight. Please give fory J Smith the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you are the.
Speaker 3: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Dog, Oh the day yee. I've never been that drunk. I'm like, I've just never been that drunk. Period in life.
Speaker 4: Never never, No, that's crazy that at that point, because you know, when I when I'm drunk, I'm literally my own problem off on myself.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What she was drinking taylor Port Heliport, Like, what she was drinking?
Speaker 8: What the hell is taylor Port?
Speaker 5: Taylor Port is some really really strong stuff.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Oh, the first time I ever really got drunk. It was the first time I drank, and that's I didn't know any better. So I'm drinking gin vodka and something else mixing. Yeah, I was young. I ain't know no better. The only other time, And you know it's so funny. I got g Spin slew to g Spins. She spent sent me a picture the other day of a party member. We used to go party at the Pink Tea Cup back in the day. And there was the night I got you drunk and I was having a conversation with him and I threw up mid sense and kept talking and I kept talking, and g Spin was like, that's when I knew he was different. I was talking to him conversation, threw up mid conversation.
Speaker 7: And kept talking talking about it was the topic glory. So you clean up I don't even remember. Yeah, remember I remember my drunk days on a plane, Shorty, almost all every flight.
Speaker 8: Oh, I remember that too. That's when you don't.
Speaker 2: See you out of.
Speaker 5: Mose three cups.
Speaker 7: No, it was crazy and yeah, but yeah, some of the best times when you're drunk on a flight down.
Speaker 2: No, it's not held out at all.
Speaker 5: All right, Okay, then all right, well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Donkey to day. Now when we come back, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice, called Jess right now. She help you out with all your problems. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: That's about me.
Speaker 7: For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass, about me, for your coworker need to beat your ass, call it up. They got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 5: Fix your mess.
Speaker 7: It's getting very much messy. Let me fix that morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is dj n V Jess, hilarious, Charlamagne God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's time for.
Speaker 5: Jess fix my mess.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: We got Stacey on the line. Stacy good morning. What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 18: Yes, uh, I got like a little I'm a lesbian. I'm gonna start off saying that I hear.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 18: I said I'm a lassion, I start with a woman. Okay, So that's that's like baseline of why I'm asking this question, right, Okay, Like we parents good. She was my high school wee hurt, but I got a current girlfriend. Now only was gonna me and her broke up because she kid on me. But I have a current girlfriend, And like, whenever we're talking or whenever we're going over anything, she always bring up my current girlfriend. Like I don't want to be conflicted on arguing with her. She's like you always getting defensive, Like it's not me being defensive, but it's like a conversation that we don't need to have every time we're talking about anything, Like we could be talking about what our child ate today, and it's like, well did your girlfriends put you anything? Well did your girlfriend do? Like I don't even understand why she's even being brought up right now.
Speaker 5: You don't understand why she's argued.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So to be honest, you don't. You don't understand why she's being brought up.
Speaker 18: I mean she I say she's not mad. She says she don't care. She says she's not jealous. But and one plus one equal too. But at that point, how do from the conversation every time?
Speaker 7: Then that then listen that you you you keep it text only, that's just it like you if you can't stop talk because obviously she's not over you. If you can't if we can't have a conversation about our child where you're not implementing the fact that I have a girlfriend or anything like you're you're you're bringing her up, then we just will not talk verbally. We'll have to talk through text like Late Lady ground rules. Then are you over her?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 5: That'll mean a damn thing. But are you so you over that's not girl?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 5: All right? So is your ex in a relationship?
Speaker 18: No, she hasn't been in one since.
Speaker 5: Say so obviously, so she's not over you. She's to my.
Speaker 18: Knowledge, I don't know, maybe, but I don't like that. I wouldn't know if damn but I got you put to me, she say that she's not theyd be.
Speaker 7: That's because she try all that is trying to get you back.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: You know how many guys and told me, Yo, I'm cellibing y'all, like, I'm just trying to get you back for real, for real, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's just he's not trying to get me back.
Speaker 13: Say I'm toxic.
Speaker 7: Listen, and studs love toxicity. Okay, a lot of people love toxicity.
Speaker 5: So that's just what it is.
Speaker 7: She your baby mother, is not over you. Your ex is not over you. She's not how you.
Speaker 5: Can move forward to that. It's just laid the ground rules.
Speaker 7: It don't Listen, I'm not going to keep talking to you if you got to bring up my girlfriend in our verbal conversations.
Speaker 5: It's not we can do text only.
Speaker 7: We can still co parents, but we will co parent through text, email, whatever, until you get the point. I don't want to hear about my girlfriend from you and me being a relation, me being in a relationship. That shouldn't be a problem because we're not getting back together.
Speaker 5: Whether you celibate or not. You just still the mother of my child. That's it. That's all we got.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Would it sound like no, it does sound good, but whatever her.
Speaker 18: Like, I'm about to be on the radio, please, because I need somebody else to like waste it over.
Speaker 5: Because no, no, it sounds like no listen. What sounds like?
Speaker 2: No listen?
Speaker 5: Listen listen, girls, shut up, no listen. What it sounds like to me? Is you like that attention from her? Listen?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 21: You got to.
Speaker 5: It's just still with your relationship.
Speaker 7: But you still you gotta put you ain't no gun in your head making you talk to her about that. It's about the child. It's text only, it's email only. Whatever, get a restrain in order if she bothering you.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 18: Like that, like we co parent parent would have restraining them.
Speaker 7: Look exactly, that's what I'm saying. But you just so it's just a verbal for you. You don't like her bringing up your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: You telling that? So, yeah, so that's what you do.
Speaker 7: You make it a text only situation where that's it you because you entertaining it still at the end of the day, like you're still entertaining it all right now, you can't control will come out of your ex mouth.
Speaker 5: No, you can't.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, baby, it's not that hard. It's I'm telling you, it's not that hard. Like for you to not talk to this woman. It's still co parent it like verbally.
Speaker 5: That's just what it is.
Speaker 7: Like, Nah, this is about the baby, because because you can ignore certain things in the text, you can ignore certain things in a conversation, but it gets to you more when you got to hear it. You feel me like, just yeah, talk about what you want to talk about in the text.
Speaker 5: That's all. That's it.
Speaker 7: When she called you, you get a phone of the baby, take the phone back, all right, she love you.
Speaker 5: Hang up. That's it. That's it, especially if it's your relationship. Stop entertaining that.
Speaker 18: Okay. And I have one more thing I want to say, and and this is and I'm gonna just leave you all right. I tell y'all last year at our podcast and you look amazing and I just want.
Speaker 5: To say that.
Speaker 7: And I love you, you said, I said, don't we trying to be gay with me?
Speaker 5: But thank you?
Speaker 12: Girls.
Speaker 3: I'm not no, no, no no.
Speaker 18: I seen y'all. I've seen y'all act on the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 18: I saw you allday, I got my phone.
Speaker 7: Shot shot like, hey, y'all your girlfriend gon whoop your head?
Speaker 18: You just let me stop, let me stop, but not I wanted to know this year for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, could you could you look out Eddie?
Speaker 4: Eddie, get Eddie, give her, give her two tickets to the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening April twenty seventh, AirLand. Don't you bring your don't you bring your sinners to ask stud with you though?
Speaker 2: Okay? No, baby, mama, Okay, but yeah, I got you Eddie. Make sure she gets two tickets. You got you.
Speaker 4: You'll be at the second Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Thank you, okay, okay, all right, well thank you mama. Well ask I was gonna say ask. Yes, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one call us up now.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club the Morning baby real kill me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna fix it, mixt it, fix it it, just gonna fix your mess because my advice.
Speaker 6: Is real morning everybody. It's j Envy, Jess, Hilari, Charlamagne, the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're in the middle of just fix my mess, and we have what's your name?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Is it? Okay?
Speaker 4: If I say, anonymous, what'symous?
Speaker 5: How you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 16: What's going on? Just how we be the morning. I listen to you guys every morning, and I appreciate what you guys do, you know, for the community. You guys are just so inspirational and got amazing. Yeah, when I want to talk to you see to try to pick your brain pretty much. So I'll be in a relationship with my girlfriend for five years now, and you know, I'm my love language. I'm into the person, and I'm a very affectionate man, you know, but that's not really her love language. And you know we've spoken about it, and you know we've tracked to you know, different things like you know, toys, whatever case. Maybe I'll be even brought up, you know, a couple's counseling, think of that nature.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't like the feeling of like I think I'm bothering her when I want to intimate scheme or I'm gonna be affect you know, he doesn't. You know, I really love this, you know, view I want to spend my wife, but I want to know possibly what are some things that maybe I can do it we can do together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it can't. It can't just be.
Speaker 7: It can't just be things that you can do. I mean, if that's the person that you are and the person that she is not, then you'll have to kind of meet in the middle. You said you had this conversation with her.
Speaker 16: Yeah, like numerous times, which is not of my nature because I feel like I'm a person if I speak on it one that's really it. Absolutely, you know, I care about I care about this, you know, this woman so much that I'm gonna you know, work some things and really you know, stay in terrist and nature this relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, girl with Okay, are there any other problems like is it any other problems going on or just that?
Speaker 16: No, that's just literally that, And I feel like that's kind of worth hearing me because if I do plan on marrying this woman, I don't want to feel like I'm you know, suffering in solid I feel like, you know, I'm lacking something that you know, I need or I want a relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh, because it could be something deeper for her, like for instance, like you know, she don't like affection because something had happened like but to her before or childhood or something she don't like being touched on too much. So just period, Like I think it goes it could go a lot deeper. Like I don't know her, you know, but I've known people that they're like very anti affectionate and touchy philly because things happen to them, or because they were overtouched as a child by certain family members, or just men period, they were grossed out by men. You know what I'm saying, Like, did you ever get to the bottom of what that could be for her? Because it's probably a problem for at the end of the day, because I don't doubt that she loves you, you know she you.
Speaker 5: Feel love every other way, right of course, definitely.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So kind of get to the bottom of like why you know what I'm saying, really start picking our brain, Like all right, baby, I know this is not who you are, but like tell me, like I don't want to say something happened to you, Like this is a safe space it could be. It should be a safe space for y'all to to open up to me about maybe the past, a relationship before where you were uncomfortable something like that. Because I'm gonna tell you first hand experience. My boyfriend Chris, He's very affectionate touching Philly. I wasn't like that, but we had I had to compromise that nothing happened to me. I just was never like that. I don't like like the word clingy or anything like, I don't like clingy people. But now I'm I'm totally different with Chris. Sometimes a certain person will pull that out of you, But if it's not being pulled out of her by you, then it may be something that she went through. You get what I'm saying, But it still has to be a level of compromise. Where I wasn't a big kisser I am now you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't like people touching me all of that, you know, like touching my skin and all. I don't got no love handles since I got a big six peck, you know. But now I'm all for that, you know. So just get to the bottom of why she may feel like that, no problem, but check back in with me for real. You don't got only called me up here. You can hit the DM for the Carefully Reckless podcast and just check back in with me because I want to know.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much. I appreciate you. Prime you guys and I appreciate what you guys do.
Speaker 6: Guys every morning, all right, just fix my mess eight undrink five eight five one on five one. Now when we come back, we have just with the mess. Were talking about absolutely a bunch of stories. Okay, we'll get into that. Nexus to the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, everybody, we on the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 5: The US is reals.
Speaker 1: Just go Robb the more.
Speaker 2: Just don't do the.
Speaker 7: Lines, don't do that talk stand nobody talk the world.
Speaker 2: Why jes worldwide mess.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 7: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 2: Could get you to see.
Speaker 1: It's time to set it off.
Speaker 5: Story story stories.
Speaker 7: Okay, JT Fire is back at drug allegations after Young Miami's drug mule rumors. So they was like coming at her or whatever, and she is sweeted, like, don't put me in that, like, uh, all drugs have messed up my family, so don't don't even try.
Speaker 2: To put me in that.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why they need to defend themselves against a bunch of people online that's just trying to agitate.
Speaker 7: You don't get mad at at one point, understand that it does get with day care like they care because imagine waking up every day and somebody just coming at you both something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but her saying that is not gonna make them shut up. It's actually gonna make them continue to go.
Speaker 6: Because she responded, it might make her feel better, It might make her feel like I have to respond to how I feel.
Speaker 7: But she's been off for a minute, like she've been off the internet for a minute, chilling and enjoying her life, getting ready for her tour. Shack den I shooting is shot with ice spice, I would too, offset tell Shannon Sharp you stop wearing tight pants too big for that. Stop looking that great advice, but no, why are you're all looking?
Speaker 8: That's good advice?
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: But also people forget that Shannon shot had hip surgery too, so that's why I look even more uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: That's what it really is, really hip surgery.
Speaker 5: So you'll be looking at his hips.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess mantain other men want to win, because I mean I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what men do it for.
Speaker 6: But I don't get dressed for other men exactly, like if I like it life like he might like the way.
Speaker 4: That's just like stop wearing type pants. Like if I if I got on something to tight that looked a little awkward on me, you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell me I like it? Though, Well, I don't.
Speaker 7: Like Marcus Jordan's yeah, say that's my Omi didn't need to shut up Marcus Jordan's Slam's last of pipping over relationship comments.
Speaker 5: Rewriting history for clout is not cute.
Speaker 2: Both clowns shut up.
Speaker 7: Glorilla said, it's too hot outside to have only one man. I remember I used to think like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I swear what the temple just because it was hot that you got your little booty shorts on and all that type of thuff.
Speaker 7: It's just like, you don't want to be tied down if the if the temperature is given.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you really don't.
Speaker 7: It's like, why would I come in the house with you and out that so many people outside?
Speaker 4: I would think you would want to be with one person in the heat, especially when you're black, because we you know, we generate heat.
Speaker 5: So no, it's the cold, it's the cold.
Speaker 7: Now you're not a you're not more than one person at one time. Damn okay, you took your back back back all right. Ja Ru wants to bring back fun hip hop. Too much negativity. Last week you just said you beat up fifty cents to be It's Morgan, all right. Just Jesse Smelest's appeal gets approved to go to Supreme Court.
Speaker 5: Can't letting it go.
Speaker 7: He said, I lied, and I don't care, but no, give me my first. No, because they tried to change his sentence on them, like they did say that he would only have to do like community service or something like that, and then they tried to go in and change it. So he's like, no, give me my first, keep the deal. Basically, I get it now. Jenny Mai is against sealing divorce documents. Last month, Jeezi fouled the motion for the Course to seal sensitive personal and financial information and their divorce proceedings right. Jesz also asks that filings related to their two year old daughter, Monica will also be kept private. I think we should all understand that. But reports are saying that for some reason, Jennie do not don't want the document sealed. They said, yeah, they said, she's questioning and Jez's motives, but why he's limiting public access to certain filings. She's pretty much saying that she doesn't plan to be messy or or anything like that, so sailing the documents is unnecessary and unwarranted. She thinks the public has the right to access their filings.
Speaker 8: No, they don't like.
Speaker 5: I don't like that, Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: And JIZI always has been a private person. But also why would you want the public in your family business?
Speaker 6: Why after the statement, I don't want to be messy, But that's like, this is private stuff.
Speaker 5: This is our private stuff.
Speaker 6: This should be here in a courtroom behind doors, exactly, handle with your handle.
Speaker 7: Moving, and you've been attempting to be messy since the divorce, So what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: I think this phone.
Speaker 4: I think people really walk into situations thinking that it's millions of people with them at all times, and those millions of people are privy to every single thing about their life, every aspect of their life. No, that is not the case, Janie.
Speaker 7: I think this is very clowned out of you, and I just it's just crazy, Like what are you talking about? And that was the same thing that happened with the shamfers, right, Remember when Tianna didn't want any of the divorce details out there and then Emon filed for their names to be you. So that's how we started knowing and seeing stuff like nah, like everything some people do like private for real, all right. Porsha Williams admits that Simon's immigration status and criminal history contributed to her decision to file for divorce. Oh god, no, absolutely, yup, Rick, keep don't look over here.
Speaker 5: I know you're like.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 7: She said that she never knew about his sketchy his sketchy past. Now he was charged with credit card fraud, bank fraud, identity theft, and listen, getting into a fake marriage to get a green card. Now I already said this before months ago, but nobody listened. She said that she even asked him about his immigration status and criminal history and he never told her about any of this. But look, Busha, you wanted to marry him so quick anyway. I think they got married like after like a month or whatever something like that. And then how you get him is how you lose him, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Like you have to listen. I google everybody I do.
Speaker 7: I don't care, especially when Chris walked up to me with them locks and he talked about he Mexican and black. First of all, I never seen the Mexican relocks ever.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's like, all right, no Kate search in London real quick, you know, but sometimes things don't come right up.
Speaker 5: So every three months I do a little Kse search. You know, she didn't do that.
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: You said how you get him and how you love him? When he scammed her to marry him.
Speaker 7: What you're saying, no, listen, well how you get him as how you lose him? But how she got him was crazy? Remember she took one peek at the house she spoke to one time when she was friends with failing on the show.
Speaker 5: And then I didn't watch the show, so I don't know exactly, but the people who did you get him?
Speaker 2: How you lose? And remember?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Then she was like once that information came out, she started to find out some other stuff that he was hiding from her. She started to feel like she was married to a stranger, so she filed for divorce. That's why I said, who the f did I married?
Speaker 2: Part to you?
Speaker 5: Envy?
Speaker 4: And why do we have to reinforce all types of stereotyches, like why does he have to reinforce every negative Nigerian stereotype?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: You know you said people will be getting in their own way, but would.
Speaker 6: Understand that, like what you marry somebody and then you find out all this stuff after, Oh yeah, you don't want to be tied to you don't be a perfert because people were saying, like a month ago, she was with him on vacation, but she might have just found out.
Speaker 5: She was proud to be William so and it's for real, all right, real quick.
Speaker 7: And then the text assignment, she said, there is nothing in this world that would have told me I would have to divorce you, or that I would even contemptly leaving you or even for a day. I've always stressed you that I feel safe with you and how important for someone like me this is. But all of this shows me that you have not cared for me the same, and that is a huge problem. Your job is to protect PJ.
Speaker 5: And I, and you have not.
Speaker 4: That text message came from I don't know, but she put it out.
Speaker 5: There and it's the quotations and it's real. Allegedly so when.
Speaker 8: The TV show start.
Speaker 2: Start taking already. Yeah, all right, and that's just with the mess. Now, let's get to the mix.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: You're checking out the Breakfast Club. It's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history. Check out this phenomenal woman.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's stej NV Jess Soilarius Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now, Jess, it's Women's History Month. We rep him.
Speaker 5: We're gonna rep Meghan Goods. So our sister.
Speaker 7: A couple weeks ago, she was like, y'all need to get my sister flowers now. Lamayah Good is her name. And I do understand that because I've seen, like over the years, people have definitely downplayed Meghan Good's career. Right, They'll say, yeah, she's just known as a sex symbol, just a pretty face, and she can't act. Let me tell you something. This girl been acting since she was four years old, and y'all gonna stop discrediting her. She was in one of the major major movies from the nineties, Eves BYU. She was Samuel Jackson's daughter, Don't ever play with Her. She was in Friday Big Worm, took their money. Remember, she was like, I hate him, y'all. And that was also Ice Cube and Chris Tucker, like, come on, he was with some heavyetnis. She was also in the famous Jet Jackson Uh she had. She made appearances on the Steve Harvey Show, Cousin Skeeter. She was in that show by her boys, Delivers from Eva You Got Served. She was in Stomped the Yard. Now, one thing I want to point out about Stumped the Yard, right Columbus show, was like when he was trying to get what he was like, you know what I seen that? Y You know you like the way green every day, that's your favorite color. But for continuity purposes, she never wore green until after that clown. So I was like, come on, y'all, should have put on some green before that. But I just pay attention to stuff like that because you know, I'm like that. She was also on My Wife and Kids Show. She had a couple of episodes on there, and a Waist Deep Road Bounce The Unborn, which was a scary movie that came out two thousand and nine. She was also in Saw five Jumping the Broom with Angela Bassett.
Speaker 4: She was with some line.
Speaker 7: I know, and that's why our sisters like stopped playing with her. That's how nice it will be about me though, so I get it. She was also in the game the TV show Law and Nordon in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 8: What Yes, you had to be like three?
Speaker 7: Yes, I was seven, So I'm like, listen at ninety nine think like a Man one and two anchor Man two with Will Furrow Steve Carrell.
Speaker 5: She's really really devoted.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 7: She was also in the DC comics movie Shazam.
Speaker 5: Yes, why can't you just relate?
Speaker 4: You're talking about all the movies she was do a Megan I'm just not a DC comic that.
Speaker 7: Is Marble, okay, and she's the main star in Harlem now. She was also in uh the Intruder Star Deuces with my favorite Lorenz tape.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 7: So listen, we love you, Megan, Well, I love you and you deserve all your flowers and I understand I'm with you, Lamaiyah.
Speaker 4: So Luthor, Meghan got nothing beloved for Meghan, that's right, absolutely all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club Good Morning, and.
Speaker 1: That was another phenomenal woman in history morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is j n V, Jesse, Larrie Schallo mean the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 1: Yes man.
Speaker 4: I just want to tell everybody make sure to get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, which is happening Saturday, April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia. Pullman Yards, We got Wallowing Gilly on that stage. Jesse Hilarious is gonna be on that stage doing her podcast Carefully Reckless. She'll be doing just fix My Mess and that's what she does on Carefully Reckless so you can get your mess fixed. Live Horrible Decisions. Madde Weezy gonna be on that stage. Poor Minds Podcast, Dre and Lex, Debbie Brown with Deeply Well The Baller Alert Show gonna be on that stage. I feel like I'm missing somebody I can't remember right now, Dre and Lex Okay, I don't know, Misten.
Speaker 8: Maybe I didn't miss nobody.
Speaker 4: Lois with Black Tech, Green Money, Yes, and we Gotta we got like a business of podcasting Panels with a shin of Airs will be on that John Bryant, Damon John a lot of fun things man, and also salute our partner Nissan. We have to pitch your podcast lounge. Everybody's been asking about to pitch your podcast lounge. Lounge attendees will have the chance to record their podcast idea live and have it shared with the Black Effect Podcast Network team.
Speaker 2: There is no sign up.
Speaker 4: All you gotta do is visit the booth at the festival and his first come, first serve. So if you remember last year we had to pitch your podcast lounge and there's a long line for people to come pitch their podcast, it's the same thing this year. It's first come, first serve. So go get your tickets.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 4: Saturday April twenty seventh, go to event bright dot com or go to black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival happening Saturday April twenty seventh, fin Atlanta.
Speaker 2: All right, yes, leave us on a positive note.
Speaker 4: Positive note is simply this, man, you have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this and you will find all the screens you need.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club pitch you don't finish for y'all. Dump