Speaker 1: You're here, we're here. Let's do this podcast thing all right? All right, full out of the show starts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Out of all the stories we've done on the show, what's your favorite company promotion that we've ever talked about on our show? It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Anything where I get suffer free?
Speaker 1: Oh No, Mine for sure was J C. Pennies when they did the Ship your pants.
Speaker 4: Oh we were just waking One Street last night.
Speaker 1: Always be my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Hit kind of close to home for you.
Speaker 1: I just shipped my pants.
Speaker 4: I just shipped my Dwars and it was very convenient.
Speaker 3: But there's been some cool promotions, like in twenty twelve, Red Bull had that record setting jump from out of Space with Felix Baumgardner.
Speaker 1: Remember that Tom Cruise is like I could do better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or in twenty fifteen in Sydney, Australia, Iikia did a big sleepover where customers could spend the whole night inside the store.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I forgot we talked about that.
Speaker 1: There's been a ton of like Airbnb promotions.
Speaker 3: Lots of successful company promotions, and Pizza Hut just announced that it's going to be celebrating the next solar eclipse, happening on April eighth, with a special pizza deal called Total Eclipse of the Hut.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the pun.
Speaker 1: Is so good, and it's.
Speaker 3: A pizza pie like a moon Pine And there's really not a whole lot to it other than the name change for a song that's fifty plus years old. But as part of the deal, Pizza Hut's going to be offering large pizzas for twelve dollars a piece. Well, I mean, it's kind of weird because last month there were only eleven dollars, But I guess with this one you can create your own with up to ten topics. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: They're not just doing cheese or pep.
Speaker 3: For ten toppings you can put on it, And anytime you get one delivered, the delivery guy has to play this song for you off with his phone. Yes, and you have to look up and stare directly into the eclipse as you eat it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Before I think it would be a better promotion if they made special pizza boxes where you could cut out two eye holes and look at the eclipse through it. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: I gott of like saving money and putting lots of toppings on my pizza. Better than that.
Speaker 3: You can still put a lot of toppings on it, but just afterwards turn it into like special goggles.
Speaker 6: That's what you're not in promotions. Yeah, they had that job for a minute.
Speaker 1: They didn't want you.
Speaker 3: Our job is to just sit here and get electrocuted with a dog shop answering trivia questions the wrong way. So let's stick to what we're good at digital Jake, give it to us.
Speaker 5: The nineteen sixties was a decade that changed the world.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: During that ten year span, the first man landed.
Speaker 3: On the moon allegedly, Yes we.
Speaker 5: Have McDonald sold their first Big mac oh allegedly, and Brooke got her first consensual kiss from a non family man.
Speaker 1: Not alive in the sixties.
Speaker 4: It was a second cousin soon in counter Sir.
Speaker 5: Nineteen sixty was also ant near for entertainment when the very first star was laid down on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for filmmaker Stanley Kramer.
Speaker 1: It was in the sixties ago if now.
Speaker 5: The Walk of Fame features over twenty seven hundred different stars honoring the greatest names to ever come through Hollywood, and today you'll be tested on a few of them during a special tinsel Town edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 3: Alight.
Speaker 5: Now today we're playing the classic edition of plenty of twenty. I have the top twenty. Actually, there's only nineteen fictional characters that have their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Fictional, Okay, Now they're fictional. That means they could be animated. Keep that in mind. And also, the silver save is in play if you guess the number one answer on my list. So let's start with Alexis. Alexis, tell me a fictional character who has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna go the easy one.
Speaker 5: Mickey Mouse, Right, yeah, Mickey mouson number one answer on my list. He got a star in nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 6: That late We're over to Brook now, okay, I actually love the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 3: Really, we go a lot imber in La then took a lot of urine on that street.
Speaker 1: There is it's very dirty. It's a very dirty area. I'm gonna go Betty Boop.
Speaker 5: Betty Boop is not Betty Boop is not on my list. Brook. We're moving over to Jose, Jose, everything but Mickey Mouse is on the board.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous because of Betty Boop. I think it's a safe answer. Oh man, I have cartoons and I have regular people. What do I do?
Speaker 1: No, it's only fictional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it doesn't mean it can't be a regular person. That I'm a proper wrong. I'm gonna go Chewbacca.
Speaker 6: Oh it's not a regular person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chewbacca, I'm not on my list in front of me, Jose, I'm sorry, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even have like any lines.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, regular Joe.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jeffrey, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: You should do the obvious one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm gonna go with the obvious one. Who just won another oscar?
Speaker 5: Godzilla Godzilla number ten on my list, Jeffrey. He got a star on the hollywod Falker bame in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: The new Godzilla just won another Oscar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy, amazing, Broke It wasn't really good, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But it was incredible. It was the first oscar for Godzilla.
Speaker 6: Every what about does Harry Potter have a place there?
Speaker 1: Sure do it?
Speaker 3: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good?
Speaker 5: Harry Potter it's so new.
Speaker 6: But the books came out in like ninety six or ninety four or something like that.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody read them. It was only till the movie started coming out.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: So Harry Potter, yeah, Harry Potter is not on my list, but Alexis getting Mickey Mouse. She has a silver save, so she's still in it. We're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me the family that's been on TV for like thirty some odd years. Homer Simpson.
Speaker 5: There, the Simpsons. That's number two on my list. They got a Hollywood star in the year two thousand together, I altogether the Simpsons entirely. I'll count out as number two on the list, and we're back.
Speaker 4: To Alexis number three. Alexis pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: Let's go Mini Mouse.
Speaker 5: Mini Mouse number four on the list twenty eighteen, forty years after Mickey she got her star. Back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, sticking with the cartoon angle, give me Donald Duck, Donald.
Speaker 5: Duck, number seventeen on my list. Back to Alexis network.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go Jayzy Duck.
Speaker 1: Then if Donald's got one.
Speaker 5: Dazy Duck, I'm not in the other names on the list. Bugs Bunny Kermit. Also, I would have given you any other muppets as well, Snoopy, snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Shrek, Jose a real fictional person, pee Wee Herman, tinker Bell, the rug Rats, Big Bird, and Alvin and the Chipmunks were also Some others who do not have a star yet but are hopeful someday include Garfield, Pink Panther, Goofy, King Kong, Roger Rabbit, the flint Stones, Robin Hood, Superman, and Batman.
Speaker 1: Ready listen list to elementary school kids right now.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: Halloween very slow in enunciations.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, since I got it right, I get to choose who gets shocked, and it's definitely going to be Brook For her answer of Betty Boob.
Speaker 1: Betty Boob was a solid answer.
Speaker 3: So she's going to be getting shocked while singing Mickey by Tony Basil.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're.
Speaker 4: Hey, Meggie me.
Speaker 3: I don't know the cap.
Speaker 5: I did not put the clapping on the lyrics.
Speaker 4: That was entirely her the assignment.
Speaker 3: That's your shock collar. Question of the day.
Speaker 7: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Growing up one of the most fun things that you could do with your friends was immature pranks? Yes, yeah, Ding dong ditch being on the McDonald's slide.
Speaker 7: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don's so funny cutting off your parents' hair while they slept.
Speaker 8: All the.
Speaker 1: Child?
Speaker 3: Are you it's funny because it's a prank.
Speaker 4: No kids should do that.
Speaker 3: If you just heard that, Well, we have a woman on the phone who says, twenty years ago, her brother and her decided to do an immature prank that went so horribly wrong it actually made the local news and she has lived with regret about it to this day. We're gonna be the first that she's ever actually confessed it to when we do a brand new mass speaker coming.
Speaker 5: Up, your confession. I can't take back Earl Arms.
Speaker 3: Mouse speaking TEXTA seventy five nine two says, I steal coffee from my work when no one's around. I'll fill up a mug with dry coffee grounds, the actual, take it back to my desk, and then smuggle at home inside my briefcase. Oh my god, you've been doing it for months?
Speaker 1: Yes, smart, Oh yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Loose coffee grounds inside of your briefcase.
Speaker 4: I mean he's gotta get home to your brewer.
Speaker 6: That can't be bad for a laptop, Jeff, I don't know what you're thinking so strange.
Speaker 3: I'd be less weirded out if it was drugs then smuggling home work coffee.
Speaker 1: Is there work drugs that I'm missing out on.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna tell you where the secret room is. But look, everyone has their own strange secrets that they're too ashamed to admit. And when one of our listeners has one, she's ready to open up her coffee briefcase for the entire world to see. And it's chosen to go by the fake name Shannon. So Shannon, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll go a lot to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, we should just let you talk.
Speaker 4: Then it helps us.
Speaker 3: Voice changer is on and you're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 9: I have an older brother who is about four years older than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you guys close?
Speaker 9: We are close, We're very close.
Speaker 3: Okay, prove it? What's his credit card number?
Speaker 9: When he was younger, he went through a very immature prank, calling.
Speaker 5: Things so dumb.
Speaker 3: It would be really dumb to like have a whole radio show that does that every sin get paid to still do this? Yeah, yeah, saday move forward. Your brother did that as a kid, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 9: He would call people, random businesses and he would sign it so fine. He'd want me to tag along and how can okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean when you do it by yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it star six seven? Is that how they can't call you back? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To block the number? And everybody did it. We're teens in the nineties here, we.
Speaker 3: Got everybody knew it. Okay, so you would help him do it?
Speaker 1: Well, she's a little sister.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was a little upset. I really didn't have much day. We used to pick out the yollolow pages and he would count to thirty and I would flip through it, and then when he gets to one, that was the page, and then we would pick a number we call it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god.
Speaker 1: Can you believe?
Speaker 6: We used to all get books with other people's names, strangers names, and their phone numbers and on their address.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, so wild to me.
Speaker 9: So one time we called Burger king a bunch of.
Speaker 6: Times, so annoying, right, and the guy who kept answering, we're getting pretty upset, and we kept calling and.
Speaker 9: We were laughing and laughing and we had just a best it and like it was sunshine and rainbows.
Speaker 1: You guys were so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like when you're a kid, you don't realize that grown ups have stress and they have work problems. Just you assume that all adults have everything figured out and life is easy and fun being a big grown up. But the Burger kids all the money in the world, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to be a big kid exactly.
Speaker 9: So it was nighttime after dinner and our parents were watching the news, the local.
Speaker 2: News, okay, and there was a segment.
Speaker 9: About a disgratled Burger King employee. Oh, oh my god, oh no, who set fire to their stewart.
Speaker 4: Which means you set fire to the store.
Speaker 1: You broke this man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was the same story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, it was a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Could it have been an accident like a grease fire or something?
Speaker 9: In the news report they said it was our thing.
Speaker 6: Oh please tell me nothing.
Speaker 1: But the Burger King building was harmed.
Speaker 9: No one got hurt, nobody was harmed, and just the Burger King buildings.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how that fire must have smelled.
Speaker 3: That's where they got the idea for their flame grilled burger. Maybe you actually are the one who started that whole trend.
Speaker 4: For that and it was just black.
Speaker 1: Were you and your brother freaking out?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I was a mess. He was trying to bath to kind of calm me down, because if our parents had heard me crying?
Speaker 4: Did you ever tell anyone? Did he ever tell anyone?
Speaker 9: We haven't told a sou.
Speaker 6: You would think that that guy got arrested, And when he was interviewed, I'm sure he brought up I mean, you didn't know who you were, like his breaking point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was like, are at the kid?
Speaker 4: That's she's censoring herself for.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't get it either.
Speaker 3: Okay, but also it still doesn't give them.
Speaker 4: It's not okay, I can Oh the kids did not go, We'll go rest them.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't do arson if you have a really good reason for it.
Speaker 9: But I'm not saying that everything in his life was so perfect, Burgricane, that we were the real chairry.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Man, you must feel awful.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for kids? Terrible?
Speaker 1: Did you keep making prank phone calls after that?
Speaker 4: Good questions?
Speaker 3: Let's call bed bathroom beyond. No, let's see what they do.
Speaker 1: People, they'll go out of business.
Speaker 3: Oh that was you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, say when I go to burgering, I kicked them.
Speaker 3: Any time that she sees a fire on the news, she's like, oh no, not again, what is my brother do skift buildings?
Speaker 1: That's wild?
Speaker 3: IM good.
Speaker 6: He obviously had a lot of other things going on. If it drove him to that to make you feel a little bit better, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so. I think that was the one thing that said if we started.
Speaker 6: Our phone call, we don't want an answer to that. Please don't call us no attorneys.
Speaker 3: Do you feel better? That was? I mean, that's twenty years you've been holding on to that. Does it feel better to get it off your chest?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 9: Wayn better? Telling you guys bet I ever having.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you can feel relieved, just like Shannon did by texting in to seven eight five nights. Who if you have a confession that you want to get off your chest, We'll hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone tab's.
Speaker 7: Coming out of them brooking Jeffrey In the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, one of our listeners asked us to prank his wife. They own a small motel together. She works the front desk, answering all the phone calls, and she's told her husband multiple times she does not like awkward situations or confrontations with customers, which is why, per the husband's request, we're gonna make this phone call as uncomfortable as humanly possible for your right now on the twenty.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling like motel. This is Louise Hi.
Speaker 3: I think my girlfriend is cheating on me right now in one of your motel rooms.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend told me that she was going out to get her hair done, but we share our locations on our phones and it says that she's at your motel right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Did a did a blonde woman check in today looking like suspiciously happy but she was going to pull one over on her boyfriend and there was just that look in her eyes, like.
Speaker 2: You seem like a nice person.
Speaker 3: Can you? Can you just check if she rented a room there? Her names Renee Fullmont.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she wears a hat and it should have the word sleep written that wraps all the way around the outside because that's what she does. She sleeps around.
Speaker 5: My god.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, have you ever cried so hard that you almost drowned in your own tears? I mean, I'm sorry. Sorry, I'll get it together. It's Renee Fullmont. Just look that name up.
Speaker 7: How do you.
Speaker 10: F U?
Speaker 3: L M O N T. Sometimes she uses fake names when she's sneaking around on me. She goes by the name Fred Delivery. No check it, there's no free Delivery.
Speaker 2: No, I would have remembered it.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you check Jenna Talia. She likes that when she thinks it's fun.
Speaker 2: No, we definitely didn't have anybody check in by that name.
Speaker 3: I have about twenty more fake names that she likes to use. Yeah, I'm Joanna Hand.
Speaker 2: I don't have the time to go over all of these names. And you sound like a really nice guy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I am a nice Why Why do you think my girlfriend would cheat on me like this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. Maybe talk to somebody about it.
Speaker 3: I am talking to somebody, you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like I'm I'm you know, I managed this this motel, so.
Speaker 3: I'm not really well. If you could just connect me to.
Speaker 2: Her room, we don't have anybody by those names.
Speaker 3: Here, So I maybe you could just transfer me to room by room to start at room one oh one, and I'll just talk to them.
Speaker 2: We can't do that.
Speaker 3: If that's not them, I'll go to room one oh two.
Speaker 2: I can't just connect you to random because.
Speaker 3: I see how it is you're on her side.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to run a business.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, I get it. Girl codes sisters before misters, excuse me. Probably just love having cheaters as guests. Over all the time. They're like your best customers, So why would you wrap them out?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Sir? We rent rooms to customers. What they do in them is their business.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you should have like a questionnaire for customers that says like, am I going to use this room for cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is not going to happen.
Speaker 3: And maybe they would recognize you on trip Advisor as the number one motel in the world for infidelity. Oh my god, They'll probably even give you a plaque.
Speaker 2: Okay, sir, great suggestion. I will keep that in mind. Is there anything else I can do for you because I have to run.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would like to talk to your husband too, Your husband, Sam, Please.
Speaker 2: My husband, how do you know my husband's name?
Speaker 3: Because he invited me to come over to the motel and spin a sign in the front that says, come cheat here. What was cheating in the world?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: After I'm done doing this prank phone call on you, He's like, let's have all the cheating in this a motel because I'm really a radio host. My name is jeff from the show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is the prank call.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so sad for you.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I know.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't listen to my list of twenty fake names that she goes by. I can't believe that you got me good, you know brow. Are you sure that that name's not on there anywhere?
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 7: Every morning was weekday morning on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Do you think people can change, m Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you have to change eventually, jeff.
Speaker 3: Just look at Robert Downey Junior. Yeah, he changed went from disgrace Hollywood addict to beloved Oscar.
Speaker 4: Winner, which is kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shrek went from grumpy loaner in a swamp to sensitive, caring husband in a swamp.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even Hannibal Lecter reformed on his cannibalism and started eating impossible human instead.
Speaker 1: It's vegan, it's fine.
Speaker 3: And today one of our listeners is ready to prove that he's changed his ways in the dating world, and he's hoping to prove it to the ex girlfriend that he knows he didn't appreciate enough, willing to risk it all to show he's changed and finally ready for love. Question is what does his ex think? Does she believe him? We're gonna find out when we have him both on for a brand new say yes to the ex coming up right after that brooke. When you look back at your dating life, who would you say is the one that got away?
Speaker 1: I don't think they got away, but I got the one I wanted.
Speaker 3: There's someone out there, but I got away. I mean that ran away from you the fastest.
Speaker 1: Oh. I can definitely think of a couple names.
Speaker 3: I love you Unner.
Speaker 4: Actually no, he's saying.
Speaker 1: He's said the other ones were quick though, m because.
Speaker 3: For a lot of people, that person exists, that old flame from your past who somehow slipped through the cracks. Yeah, and you've always felt like, maybe, just maybe you could have made it work with them if you were given one more chance. And today we're going to give someone that opportunity with another edition of say Yes to the ex Oh, I love me and just like Brooke, our listener today also has had many many previous lovers, at least three of which he said he'd be okay with hanging out with one more time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so is it? We're just rolling the dice to see who answers the phone and let's.
Speaker 5: Figure it out out.
Speaker 3: His name is Thomas, So Thomas, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, what's going on? Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Hey Thomas, you seem like an open minded guy. If you take back three of your exes.
Speaker 3: Normally our listeners will give us one next they want us to track down, but you have three in mind.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I've kind of been doing the playboy life for a while, definitely had a handful of relationships with women and just not really wanted to be tied down.
Speaker 1: Is that changing because this is like say yes to the X?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, I think, Well I think you know that's how my dad was. So what ends up happening is you know, I think I am here. It is the gene from him.
Speaker 3: Oh, the non committal gene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's going to be more learned than inherited.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I trust him. I think it's genetic, do you.
Speaker 8: I mean, listen, I've had plenty of women like who Will wanted to take things further.
Speaker 3: Well, we know, we get it. You're you're a wanted man. There's many, many, many women in your history and probably many many more that wanted to be in your history. I didn't get the chance.
Speaker 1: Don't forget it's his dad's fault that he's single.
Speaker 11: Right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all you're hot and attractive.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're all very jealous of your dating history, bro, But do you feel like you've matured since then or you're still in that same spot?
Speaker 8: Yeah? No, I think you're older. I mean I look back at my life and there's a little bit of regret. I think, man like I really could have had something special with that girl.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, So now you're wanting to reach back out to one of three xes that you think, I mean, that's what I'm following.
Speaker 1: Jeff Is is saying, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, there was a lot, but there's three that I'm open to being open again and exploring it for sure.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, Thomas, If you're such a catch, why are you calling us for help?
Speaker 8: I just feel like your guys just helped to reach out to them and find them, and I haven't had much luck.
Speaker 4: I will say, it's cool to have a radio stake, to be on the radio.
Speaker 1: But you usually call us if it went bad with them at the end, right.
Speaker 8: Well, Yeah, to be honest, I just I think I had to think too quickly with all three. It was completely my choice.
Speaker 3: And so you gave our those three names before we had you on the show. Really, and so he tried to track each of them down. I will say he was only able to get one, at least one that was willing to join us here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you know which one yet? Thomas?
Speaker 8: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: So the one that our producer was able to get. Her name is Georgina.
Speaker 8: Ah, Georgina nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, like that.
Speaker 3: She was braving the top two out of the top three. So, okay, tell us about you and Georgina and your past together. We don't know anything about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Georgina and I connected around six years ago. Wow, we actually met at a friend's wedding. I was the groom's man, she was the bridemaid, and we just had some flirtation energy going on drop the ceremony, okay, and you know, of course she ended up catching the bouquet and we dated for a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Few weeks, few weeks, yes, even dated. What were the few weeks?
Speaker 3: Like, what's your fondest memory that you can recall being with Georgina?
Speaker 8: Well, when we hooked up at the wedding party or after the wedding party. Still at the wedding Yeah, because they rented this house for the bridal party.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it had its own little kind of an area bar area downstairs. And yeah, we broke the shink in there.
Speaker 3: That's true love.
Speaker 6: I tell you, I don't know if she's gonna want us to bring that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a private moment.
Speaker 3: Maybe the custodians were probably involved to some level, and like at least the cleanup. Yeah, yeah, I guess it wasn't that private.
Speaker 8: Well, she was just always fun like that, you know, I really liked that about her.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you were with her for a few weeks. It sounds like, what do you Why did you guys break things off?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she wanted to get more serious, and I was speaking about other friend's wedding that we're coming out.
Speaker 3: Other sinks to break.
Speaker 8: Yea, let's take a break, and we just never picked it back up.
Speaker 6: Well, you guys obviously have mutual friends since you were both in you know, the bridle and wedding party.
Speaker 3: So yeah, And I've got a really, really good feeling about this because I do, because you know that Georgina is waiting on the other line, dying to talk to you night.
Speaker 1: She she hasn't heard any of this though we kept her on hole.
Speaker 3: She can't hear this, but she is ready to find out if love still exists years after you broke that sink together.
Speaker 1: Oh so they're just going to talk.
Speaker 3: Don't sound so skeptical, Everybody, ask some questions. We're going We're going to back away, reconnect these two love birds and see if she says yes to the X when we continue right after this, we're in the middle of say Yes to the X. Trying to help our listener Thomas rekindle the spark with the girl that he broke a sink with six years ago at a wedding after party.
Speaker 4: And you know what we mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, very interesting connection, but Thomas, for better or for worse, was a self described player. And I say was because that's the past, that's the old Thomas. Now he's a new person. He's matured, and out of the hundreds of women that he's ever hung out with, he was able to narrow it down to three for our producer. And Georgina, that girl from the wedding, is on hold right now. She cannot hear us, but we're about to punch her up and see if there is still some sort of spark between her and Thomas.
Speaker 1: And she does know she's going to be talking to Thomas right.
Speaker 3: She does not know who she's talking She knows that there is an ex of hers on the phone wanting to talk to her. Why are you so skeptical?
Speaker 1: I don't understand changes everything.
Speaker 8: What do you guys sound so skeptical. I'm a good dude.
Speaker 6: Come on, I believe that I don't know where other exes though, like who she is expecting?
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 6: And here's the thing, Thomas, Like, when we asked you about Georgina, the only descriptor was the sink incident.
Speaker 4: You're like when we first hooked up, he said she was fun.
Speaker 3: Such was fun and that was his fondest memory. I'm sure there's many more he didn't even have time to get to that were just as romantic, if not more than that, in the weeks.
Speaker 1: That they hung out. Yeah, okay, six years ago.
Speaker 3: Don't take judgment from a woman who left one of her exes during his open heart searchers. That is a true story.
Speaker 6: Now, that was after I was actually in the hospital the entire time.
Speaker 3: Yea, so she reported with one of the doctors. We know, so don't you don't have to feel judged by her. Okay, Thomas, all that you need to focus on is Georgina who is waiting to talk to you or doesn't know who it is.
Speaker 6: But don't bring up the fact, Thomas, that you had two other people that you were thinking of as well.
Speaker 8: Please, I won't bring it up if you guys won't bring it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna say it this one. I'm glad Jeff is all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't waste any more time here. I'm just gonna punch Georgina up. You can introduce yourself, because she does know that she's on the radio and knows it's one of her exes. Just doesn't know who. So here we go.
Speaker 8: Why would you say to me? I don't understand that part.
Speaker 3: Well, just based on the first response that we got back from the first girl we tried to contact, it didn't go so well. So we thought maybe we shouldn't say your name to these women and we'd have a better change if we didn't tell them who it was.
Speaker 1: And you say, I'm the mean one.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was brutal.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love a romantic surprise? Everybody does.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 3: We're running out of time. You have to get Georgina on the phone. Here, m'a puncher up. Here we go, Georgina.
Speaker 5: You there, Hi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, hey, Georgina. I'm good. Thank you for joining us here on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Right now, there is somebody on the phone with us who really wants to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 11: Okay, well this is exciting. Yeah, there are a couple people I've been hoping to reconnect this, Phil, this is great.
Speaker 1: There are people that you were hoping to reconnect with.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, there are there's a few.
Speaker 3: So okay, maybe it's one of those people. We're gonna step away and let him talk to you. Go ahead, mystery callers say hello.
Speaker 8: Hey Tom, Hey this is Thomas.
Speaker 11: Oh god, Thomas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me from the wedding, way back at five or years ago, right, Yeah, I remember you, but like, this is definitely not one of the people I was hoping for. But yeah, you're kidding, You're kidding. I get it, You're you're pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Kidding.
Speaker 11: No, I'm not being funny. I mean what's funny is that you're actually reaching out because you're the one that blocked me and it was six years ago, Like we only saw each other for two weeks. Oh god, this is actually really sad.
Speaker 1: Oh sad.
Speaker 3: Our show is a pretty sad show.
Speaker 11: More on his part.
Speaker 8: I mean, you guys, we've been talking about it. I thought we and so we had a nice connection, and I thought we'd reach back out. I mean, we had a fun time at the wedding, don't you remember.
Speaker 11: Thomas, we barely hung out, Like, what do you even remember from hanging out with me?
Speaker 8: I remember the wedding, and I remember, you know, we we had fun. We broke up seeing the remember that. Yeah, but but.
Speaker 11: Really, was there anything else that you remember about hanging out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I remember you had a nice body.
Speaker 11: I think I've heard enough of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we'll let you go in just a second. Georgia, and I understand your time is very precious, but Thomas, I do need to let you know that we have a little bit of a surprise for you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna what's that you have a surprise for me?
Speaker 3: That's right. Our producer was able to track down another one of those exes that you gave to us.
Speaker 1: Why are we doing this with Georgina?
Speaker 3: Stop it. This is an entertainment show, and in the entertainment we need to bring Shannon on the phone one of your exes. She does know that it's you this time, and she wants to say something to you. There, I'm here.
Speaker 1: You voluntarily came on to talk to Tommy.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, because I got the worst with tom.
Speaker 5: Some really romantic words.
Speaker 8: No, none are romantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't even understand what's going on here. Guys, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: You are out your damn mind.
Speaker 8: Nobody wants your philandering. Okay, Shannon, I thought we were cool.
Speaker 3: Why this is like a little train.
Speaker 8: We had a nice time and I don't know. Do you know what you're good for? You are good for those one time little trick.
Speaker 2: That's what you are.
Speaker 5: You are trick.
Speaker 8: Okay, I mean get it, but like, let's just say we did that one time every day, and I swear I'm much more sure now, much more even.
Speaker 3: That I've never heard that line before.
Speaker 1: Georgina even still on the phone too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm here and Thas don't say that anymore, Georgina.
Speaker 3: This is supposed to be Shannon and Thomas's time. I agree with you, girls.
Speaker 8: We don't need your validation.
Speaker 3: Tommy, Okay, we know we've got banking bodies and it's for somebody else, not you. That's right, that is that's very good. But what if I told you out of all of Thomas's exes, he narrowed down to just like the top three, and you guys were in the top three.
Speaker 1: Don't cry?
Speaker 3: That's really special.
Speaker 1: Well, why.
Speaker 6: Shannon, how long did you and Tommy? How long did your guys is are Thomas? How long was your guys really ship?
Speaker 7: It was a month and it was a very stressful month.
Speaker 11: I saw all Marid gags they were waving.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you learned a lot from your time with.
Speaker 3: Him, did you guys break any kitchen appliances in that month.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank god.
Speaker 8: No, but there was a table. I will say that there was a table.
Speaker 3: Is an m VP if I can't. Yeah, time is running out. I feel like I should offer a gift card to all three of them so that they can meet up together and work things out. What do you guys say, Thomas, Georgina, Shannon, you guys all go out on a group date on us?
Speaker 11: I mean maybe just me and Shannon, but exactly me and Georgina Pool.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, really didn't see that coming. Joy. I don't even think Thomas would want that. I would be scared if.
Speaker 3: Thomas could swing anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you may need to check his food. Yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Thomas, it sounds like it's going to be a no to say yes from the X from Bullshannon and Georgina. But hey, we still have that other third X that you could consider.
Speaker 4: Oh you never know, I.
Speaker 1: Thought you said that.
Speaker 6: She said she'd never wanted to speak to us again after remained the game.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe to go through a different radio show you can get her to.
Speaker 7: Break brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: There's a mystery going on at high schools across the nation right now, and one adult TikToker thinks she's finally figured it out. It is gonna blow your mind. Plus, an eight year old from the Midwest is going viral all because of what he did at a recent tractor show that got caught on video and people are loving it. You're gonna hear it when we play all of that for you and more in a brand new TikTok shot. It's happening right now. You guys heard about Bruno Mars and his fifteen million dollar betting scam in Vegas. They just found out what he actually spent all the money. Apparently he blew it on diamond encrusted TikTok click shot. Okay, that's what he meant by twenty four carried matches. It's TikTok Click Shock, where we covered the biggest tiktoks of the past week. We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click Shock, which is from an eight year old boy named Jackson. Jackson lives in the Midwest and he's becoming actually pretty popular right now.
Speaker 1: Because he knows.
Speaker 3: More about farming equipment than most grown men.
Speaker 1: Are you in a.
Speaker 4: Farming out and that's why I haven't told anyone. I was like, how did this end up in my feet?
Speaker 3: He's blowing up everywhere. In the audio you're about to hear is Jackson at a farm show talking with the salesman about various tractor features.
Speaker 12: I like that this is covered. I like that, and maybe condense the sound a little benefit that here's a nice company. He's even a business is eighteen thirty seven. They need me, they've they're a nice coupany, yes, and then fifty on that one, and then that one's a little cheaper.
Speaker 1: So noo cab.
Speaker 4: An old man that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a grandpa that was reincarnated into a little eight year old body.
Speaker 6: He needs a little straw hanging out of the story is his line of overalls coming out.
Speaker 3: Internet was absolutely loving him. The comments flooded in. One person said I like Jackson. He did my drywall back in three great guy. Another said, my husband's a John Deere salesman and this kid has a job waiting for a Wayeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm ready to buy a John Deere.
Speaker 3: No sold everybody on it. That's a fun TikTok click shot. Let's go to your next TikTok click shots from a woman with the user name Lakeview Living. She's friends with a few teachers who work in her local high school and they noticed a strange mystery going on amongst the students there, but they think they finally figured it out.
Speaker 10: A couple of the kids had these little bottles of nutmeg in their bags.
Speaker 2: What do you have nutmeg for?
Speaker 10: And they were like, oh, culinary class. So then they're at lunch and she's talking to the culinary teacher and she was like, what are you guys making that needs that much nutmeg? And the culinary teacher said, what are you talking about, We're not making.
Speaker 2: Anything with nutmeg.
Speaker 10: Well, the resource officer overhurt them and he was like, h you remember what students The resource officer goes in the classroom, looks in their backpacks and finds little jars and nutmeg. They're all suspended because these flipping teenagers have figured out that you can use nutmeg to get high.
Speaker 5: Oh wh Yeah.
Speaker 3: She basically leaked a surprise PSA saying high school kids have figured out how to use nutmeg for nefarious reasons?
Speaker 5: Is why?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 6: Alexis has loved those pumpkin spice so long and like he sprinkles next.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 3: According to a medical news website, It's actually true. Nutmeg does have hallucinogenic properties, which we are going to demonstrate live on the show right now, Alexis, did you bring the nutmeg or did you huff it all before the segment started?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Pink Dragon, but I did not bring the nutmeg.
Speaker 3: That was a TikTok click shot. Let's go to your next TikTok click shot, which is going off of a viral hashtag right now called will it Riff. Basically, musicians will look at the barcode on any packaging and they'll translate the numbers on it into guitar chords and they play them all together and see if it makes a sick tune that's awesome, Like this guy did one for a package of Guinness beer. Here it is.
Speaker 1: The bardy visitors who turned in in the middle of that. They're like, what has.
Speaker 3: Happened that Guinness will it Riff? Video? It got five point six million views.
Speaker 1: On Why amazing And they're talented and there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them, So if you're interested in seeing others for like Hinz Ketchup and PEPSI hit that hashtag will it Riff for some reason.
Speaker 1: I want to see craft singles? Anybody else will it Riff?
Speaker 3: It's like the saddest riff. That was a TikTok click shot, and your final TikTok click shot is from a woman named the Renee Rena, and her video is going viral because there's a funny new trend that's catching people's attention called sunshine guilt. And I'll just let Renee explain what that is.
Speaker 13: I am experiencing sunshine guilt right now. It is an abnormally beautiful day outside, but I'm tired, so now I feel this pressure to go outside and go for a walk and enjoy the weather while it lasts. I can't enjoy myself indoors now because the whole time I'm thinking that I should be outside.
Speaker 1: So basically my day is ruined. Oh my gosh, I feel like Alexis has this.
Speaker 9: I go on from work, I bring everything I need for the rest of the afternoon outside, even.
Speaker 1: If it's cold, I will sit there and suffer.
Speaker 3: If you're unclear, it's basically when you feel bad about yourself because you want to go outside on the sunny day. Yeah, but you don't so the Gilts of it ruins their time inside. They say. It's especially common in the early spring, when it's just starting to get a little bit warmer, but you're not quite ready to venture out into the world. That's when you have the most sunshine guilt.
Speaker 4: Just go out and get burnt once and then go back inside. Ye like me, Now it looks like I've been outside all week.
Speaker 1: Because like st'll have guilt from staying indoors.
Speaker 3: Those are your woo TikTok like.
Speaker 7: Shots for the day, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We have a retired lady on the phone right now. Debrah, God it jealous?
Speaker 1: Are we jealous? Is that what we're gonna get?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 3: We are jealous? She is Owen six all time against Sherbrook. In fact, she retired after her first loss to you so that she could dedicate her entire life to trivia and taking you down. Wow, Deborah, you will always be remembered forever in our hearts. Sorry it's sounding like a eulogy, but your dedication to this segment is just unparalleled.
Speaker 1: Deborah, how do you remain so positive?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know what? True? Sorry, I just got back from Cabo forty sevens and oh.
Speaker 6: My god, wait, you chaperoned a high school senior trip to Cabo.
Speaker 10: Yes, I thought this was.
Speaker 4: A senior citizens trip.
Speaker 6: It's what I thought too, And so it was like, yeah, the senior said, I have four kids and my youngest is a senior.
Speaker 3: Was it getting wild with the senior trip or is it pretty tame?
Speaker 8: The most is the party boat, open bar.
Speaker 3: That's a little crazy.
Speaker 11: Jumping off the boat.
Speaker 1: Kids to eighteen and older. You can drink down there.
Speaker 6: Jump off, that's all right, and you lose any you get a head count afterwards.
Speaker 11: No, it was the only one one one sickness on the boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only We're gonna send Brook out of the studio while she heads out, you know the game. Where's you got thirty seconds? Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right to get into the wind column. Good luck. Your time starts now. Today is Leonardo da Vinci's birthday. He painted the famous painting The Starry Night. True or false? Who is your grandfather's father in relation to you?
Speaker 8: My great grandfather.
Speaker 3: What airline has used the slogan less money, More go frontier In nineteen forty one, What president was the first one to ride in an armored bulletproof limousine. In chemistry, a charged particle is called what I thought? I had a time for one more? Oh, it was well done there. Deborah Brook is going to come back into the studio and Brooke, you must have thought about retiring soon? Here, right? What are you going to do when you retire? What's your plans for your retirement? Cabo?
Speaker 6: Don't know why you guys make it sound like I'm sixty five years.
Speaker 3: We're going off of what's given to us here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at this face. Do you see wrinkles on this face? You don't? Okay, move on.
Speaker 3: Deborah, Deborah, do you do you have a recommendation for the day that book retires.
Speaker 7: Start volunteering.
Speaker 1: That's actually I already do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're basically a retired person already. Congratulations, Brooke, time for some trivia here we go, Ready, your time starts now. Today is Leonardo da Vinci's birthday. He painted the famous painting The Starry Night. True or false? Who is your grandfather's father in relation to.
Speaker 1: You, your great grandfather.
Speaker 3: What airline has used the slogan less money, more go spirit in nineteen forty one? What president was the first one to ride in an armored bulletproof limousine?
Speaker 1: Gonna go Roosevelt.
Speaker 3: In chemistry, a charged particle is called what electron. The fan base of what late singer are known as parentheads.
Speaker 1: Oh Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 3: Ooh good, one tight match between the retiree and the future retiree.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 3: Let's go over to the scoreboard to see how you've all did with Jose. I'm not a Monday guy.
Speaker 5: I also like Tuesday's, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Debra, you got three correct?
Speaker 5: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Deborah and Brook you got five.
Speaker 1: Again, Debra, zero and seven? Now is that our run?
Speaker 3: Losing? The street continues, but she will never quit, not so she takes you down. Let's go over the answers for everybody. Though it's Leonardo da Vinci's birthday. Did he paint the famous starry night painting? No he did not, That's false. It was Van Go who painted that. Your grandfather's father is your great grandpa great grandfather. The airline that uses the slogan less money more go Is spirit Airlines.
Speaker 4: Just a guess slogan?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In nineteen forty one, FDR became the first president to ride in an armored bulletproof limousine. It was actually al Capone's seized bulletproof limousine from a decade earlier that.
Speaker 4: Use this actually prety smart.
Speaker 3: In chemistry, a charged particle is known as an ion, and parrot Heads are fans of the late singer Jimmy Buffett. So, Deborah, unfortunately not enough to beat Brooke here, but us we're playing. You do win a four pack of tickets to paw Patrol Live, playing the Puget Sound region April fifth through the seventeenth. It's coming to McCaw hall and you and three others will be there as they face their biggest challenge yet. For more info on tickets, go to pawpatrollive dot com.
Speaker 6: Oh, Sandy, all right, and you have any tips or parents on how to survive the high school years?
Speaker 11: You know it's pretty easy.
Speaker 8: Actually loved it.
Speaker 7: I'm sad they're all leaving now.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone's good, someone's delusional.
Speaker 3: She's still hung over from Cabo. Clearly, Debra love having you on come back anytime. We'll be back to the Windbrooks books, same time tomorrow
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning,