Speaker 1: Brook, When you look back at your dating life, who would you say is the one that got away?
Speaker 2: I don't think they got away, but I got the one I wanted.
Speaker 3: There's someone out there, but I got away. I mean that ran away from you the fastest.
Speaker 2: Oh. I can definitely think of a couple names.
Speaker 3: I love ann.
Speaker 2: Actually no, he's saying he's said the other ones were quick though, because.
Speaker 1: For a lot of people, that person exists, that old flame from your past who somehow slipped through the cracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've always felt like, maybe, just maybe you could have made it work with them if you were given one more chance.
Speaker 1: And today we're going to give someone that opportunity with another edition of Say Yes to the ex, Oh, I love me, And just like Brooke, our listener today also has had many many previous lovers, at least three of which he said he'd be okay with hanging out with one more time.
Speaker 2: So is it? We're just rolling the dice to see who answers the phone and.
Speaker 3: Let's figure it out out. His name is Thomas, So Thomas, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, what's going on? Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Hey Thomas, you seem like an open minded guy, if you take back three of your exes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Normally our listeners will give us one next that they want us to track down, but you have three in mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've kind of been doing the playboy life for a while, definitely had a handful of relationships with women and just not really wanting to be tied down.
Speaker 2: Is that changing because this is like say yes to the X.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, I think. Well, I think you know that's how my dad was. So what ends up happening is you know, I think I am here. It is the gene from him.
Speaker 3: Oh, the non committal gene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's going to be more learned than inherited.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I trust him. I think it's genetic.
Speaker 4: Do you think I mean, listen, I've had plenty of women like who Will wanted to take things further.
Speaker 3: Well, we know, we get it. You're you're a wanted man.
Speaker 1: There's many men, any many women in your history and probably many many more that wanted to be in your history.
Speaker 3: I didn't get the chance.
Speaker 2: Don't forget it's his dad's fault that he's single. Right now, you're hot and attractive, Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, we're all very jealous of your dating history, bro, But do you feel like you've matured since then or you're still in that same spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I think you're the older. I mean, I look back at my life and there's a little bit of regret. I think, man, like I really could have had something special with that girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So now you're wanting to reach back out to one of three x'es that you think. I mean, that's what I'm following. Jeff Is is saying, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, there was a lot, but there's three that I'm open to being open again and exploring for sure.
Speaker 2: Down, here's the thing, Thomas, if you're such a catch, why are you calling us for help?
Speaker 4: I just feel like your guys just helped to reach out to them and find them, and I haven't had much luck.
Speaker 2: I will say, it's cool to have a radio stake, to be on the radio, but you usually call us if it went bad with them at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Well, yeah, to be honest, I just I think I had to think too quickly with all three. It was completely my choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obvious.
Speaker 1: And so you gave our producer those three names before we had you on the show. Really, and so he tried to track each of them down. I will say he was only able to get one, at least one that was willing to join us here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you know which one yet, Thomas, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: So the one that our producer was able to get. Her name is Georgina.
Speaker 4: Ah, Georgina. Nice?
Speaker 5: Okay, like that.
Speaker 3: The top two out of the top three.
Speaker 1: So okay, tell us about you and Georgina and your past together.
Speaker 3: We don't know anything about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, Georgina and I connected around six years ago. Wow. We actually met at a friend's wedding. I was the groom's man, she was the bridemaid, and we just had some flirtation energy going on. Drop the ceremony and you know, of course she ended up catching the bouquet and we dated for a few weeks, A.
Speaker 2: Few weeks, few weeks. What were the few weeks?
Speaker 1: Like, what's your fondest memory that you can recall being with Georgina?
Speaker 4: Well, when we hooked up at the wedding party or after the wedding party. Still at the wedding, Yeah, because they rented this house for the bridal party again. Yeah, it had its own little kind of an area bar, area downstairs, and yeah, we broke the shink in there.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I don't know if she's gonna want us to bring that. It's kind of a private moment.
Speaker 1: Maybe the custodians were probably involved to some level and like at least the cleanup. Yeah, I guess it wasn't that private.
Speaker 4: Well, she was just always fun like that. You know, I think I really like her.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were with her for a few weeks. It sounds like, what do you Why did you guys break things off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wanted to get more serious and I was speaking about other friend's weddings that were coming out.
Speaker 3: Other sinks to break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's like, let's take a break, and we just never picked it back up.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys obviously have mutual friends, since you were both in you know, the bridle and wedding party.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I've got a really really good feeling about this because I do, because you know that Georgina is waiting on the other line, dying to talk to you night.
Speaker 2: She she hasn't heard any of this though, right we kept her on hole.
Speaker 1: She can't hear this, but she is ready to find out if love still exists.
Speaker 3: Years after you broke that sink together.
Speaker 2: Oh so they're just going to talk.
Speaker 1: Don't sound so skeptical, Everybody ask some questions. We're gon we're going to back away, reconnect these two love birds and see if she says yes to the ex when we continue right after this, we're in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of say yes to the ex, trying to help.
Speaker 1: Our listener, Thomas rekindle the spark with a girl that he broke a sink with six years ago at a wedding after party.
Speaker 3: And you know what we mean. Okay, very interesting connection.
Speaker 1: But Thomas, for better or for worse, was a self described player. And I say was because that's the past. That's the old Thomas. Now he's a new person. He's matured, and out of the hundreds of women that he's ever hung out with, he was able to narrow it down to three for our producer and Georgina, that girl from the wedding is on hold right now. She cannot hear us, but we're about to punch her up and see if there is still some sort of spark between her and Thomas.
Speaker 2: And she does know she's going to be talking to Thomas right.
Speaker 3: She does not know who she's talking. She knows that there is an ex of hers on the phone wanting to talk to Why are you so skeptical? I don't understand changes everything?
Speaker 4: What do you guys sound so skeptical. I'm a good dude. Come on, I.
Speaker 2: Believe that really, I mean, don't know where other exes though, Like who she's expecting?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, Thomas, Like, when we asked you about Georgina, the only descriptor was the sink incident. You're like, when we first hooked up, he said she was fun.
Speaker 1: Such was fun, and that was his fondest memory. I'm sure there's many more he didn't even have time to get to that were just as romantic, if not more than that, in.
Speaker 2: The weeks that they hung out. Yeah, okay, six years ago.
Speaker 1: Don't don't take judgment from a woman who left one of her exes during his open heart service.
Speaker 3: That is a true story.
Speaker 2: Now, that was after after I was actually in the hospital the entire time.
Speaker 3: YEA recorded with one of the doctors. We know, So don't you don't have to feel judged by her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Thomas, all that you need to focus on is Georgina, who is waiting to talk to you or doesn't know who.
Speaker 2: It is, But don't bring up the fact, Thomas, that you had two other people that you were thinking of as well.
Speaker 4: Please, I won't bring it up if you guys won't bring it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm not gonna say it this one. I'm glad Jeff is all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't waste any more time here. I'm just gonna punch Georgina up. You can introduce yourself, because she does know that she's on the radio and knows it's one of her exes, just doesn't know who.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you say to me? I don't understand that part.
Speaker 1: Well, just based on the first response that we got back from the first girl we tried to contact, it didn't go so well. So we thought maybe we shouldn't say your name to these women and we'd have a better chance if we didn't tell them.
Speaker 3: Who it was.
Speaker 2: And you say I'm the mean one.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was brutal.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love a romantic surprise? Everybody does, So here we go.
Speaker 1: We're running out of time. You have to get Georgina on the phone. Here punch her up here we go. Georgina.
Speaker 3: You there. Hi, Yeah, Hi, hey Georgina. I'm good. Thank you for joining us here on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Right now, there is somebody on the phone with us who really wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Wow. Okay, well this is exciting. Yeah, a couple people I've been hoping to reconnect this so this is great.
Speaker 2: There are people that you were hoping to reconnect with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there are there's a few.
Speaker 1: So okay, maybe it's one of those people. We're gonna step away and let him talk to you. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Mystery callers say hello.
Speaker 4: Hey Tom, Hey, this is Thomas.
Speaker 6: Oh god, Thomas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me from the wedding. Were back at five or six years ago?
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I remember you. But like, this is definitely not one of the people I was hoping for.
Speaker 4: But shah, you're kidding. You're kidding.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 4: You're you're pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Shedding.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not being funny. I mean what's funny is that you're actually reaching out because you're the one that blocked me and it was six years ago, Like we only saw each other for two weeks. Oh god, this is actually really sad.
Speaker 2: Only two weeks sad.
Speaker 3: Our show is a pretty sad show.
Speaker 6: More on his part.
Speaker 4: I mean, you what you been talking about. I thought we had an I thought we had a nice connection, and I thought we'd reach back out. I mean, we had a fun time at the wedding.
Speaker 6: Don't you remember, Thomas, we barely hung out? Like, what do you even remember from hanging out with me?
Speaker 4: I remember the wedding, and I remember, you know, we we had fun. We broke that saying but remember yeah?
Speaker 6: But but really, was there anything else that you remember about hanging out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I remember you had a nice body.
Speaker 6: I think I've heard enough of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well we'll let you go in just a second.
Speaker 1: Georgia and I understand your time is very precious, but Thomas, I do need to let you know that we have a little bit of a surprise for you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna surprise what's that you have a surprise for me?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Our producer was able to track down another one of those exes that she gave to us.
Speaker 2: Why are we doing this with Georgina?
Speaker 4: Stop it.
Speaker 1: This is an entertainment show, and in the name of entertainment, we need to bring Shannon on the phone one of your exes.
Speaker 3: She does know that it's you this time, and she wants to say something to you.
Speaker 1: There, I'm here.
Speaker 2: You voluntarily came on to talk to Tommy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I got the worst with tom.
Speaker 3: Some really romantic words.
Speaker 5: No, none are romantic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even understand what's going on here. Guys, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: You are out your damn mind. Nobody wants your philandering.
Speaker 4: Okay, Shannon, I thought we were cool.
Speaker 3: Why this is like a little train.
Speaker 4: We had a nice time, and I don't know. Do you know what you're good for?
Speaker 5: You are good for those one time little trick that's what you are.
Speaker 4: You are trick. Okay, I mean I get it, but like, let's just say we did that one time every day, and I swear I'm much more sure now, much more even.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that line before.
Speaker 2: It is Georgina even still on the phone.
Speaker 6: To Yeah, I'm here and Thomas. Don't say that anymore, Georgina.
Speaker 1: This is supposed to be Shannon and Thomas's time.
Speaker 5: I agree with you girls. We don't need your validation Tommy. Okay, we know we've got banking bodies and it's for somebody else, not you.
Speaker 3: That's right, that is that's very good.
Speaker 1: But what if I told you out of all of Thomas's exes, he narrowed down to just like the top three, and you guys were in the top three.
Speaker 3: Cry, that's really special.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, why Shannon? How long did you and Tommy? How long did your guys is are? Thomas? How long was your guys' relationship?
Speaker 5: It was a month, and it was a very stressful month. I saw all Mariad flags they were waving.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so you learned a lot from your time with him.
Speaker 3: Did you guys break any kitchen appliances in that month?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thank god?
Speaker 4: No, But there was a table. I will say that there was a table.
Speaker 3: Is an MVP if I can't. Yeah, time is running out.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should offer a gift card to all three of them so that they can meet up together and work things out. What do you guys say, Thomas, Georgina, Shannon, you guys all go out on a group date on us?
Speaker 6: I mean, maybe just me and Shannon, but exactly me and Georgina Pool Yes, Okay, really.
Speaker 2: Didn't see that coming.
Speaker 5: Joy.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Thomas would want that I would be scared if Thomas could swing anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need to check his food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Thomas, it sounds like it's going to be a no to say yes from the X from Bullshannon and Georgina. But hey, we still have that other third X that you could consider.
Speaker 2: You never know, I thought you said that. She said she'd never wanted to speak to us again after remain.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe to go through a different radio show you can
Speaker 2: Get brooking Jeffrey in the Morning