Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We Bought, the.
Speaker 2: Anti Slushing Podcast. I'm Christina Hutchins and I'm Karen Fisher and I'm yeah. So we're going up to sludy, your horny and your shame.
Speaker 1: Hey you with love? Yes, okay, talk about Greetings, fuckers, how you doing? Where you been? Who you?
Speaker 2: Who are you doing with? Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's the Anti Slutching Podcast. I'm Karenne Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson. Welcome to our show. Are you going to be in Los Angeles on Saturday May eleventh at nine forty five pm at the Regent Theater. Well, we're going to be there, so we hope that you're there too, and we hope that you've bought a ticket. So far ago, so long ago. Yes, this is for a live recording of the Guys We Fuck Podcast, which is the same podcast that you're already ingesting right now.
Speaker 1: You know what means you.
Speaker 2: Like it if you're tired of the spiel is going to go up until we set We're going to keep doing this. So if you want to make you the fuck up, you buy tickets. Yeah, this is a threat that this will continue happening until our appearance at the Netflix is a joke festival.
Speaker 1: It's sold out because, as we've.
Speaker 2: Told you time and time before, we're already on such thin ut flicks with Netflix.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it feels like a pity casting. I guess someone canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, probably we were made aware of in a timely manner, so I know that.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, so it does.
Speaker 2: Everybody had their announcements, although we didn't get our graphics or later, but they were working on the assets they I don't know why it took so long, but probably because I just kept sending them weird photos. But that's because I didn't like the ones they were picking. I didn't like the ones they were picking.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 2: When people picked your photos for you, it's especially if it's a guy.
Speaker 1: It's like, how do you think that's a good photo.
Speaker 2: It's like they sat under you and took a picture from the perspective of your chin.
Speaker 1: It was as if Bill Maher chose the photo that guy. Oh well, we didn't promote our appearance.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe if you want to promote it, I mean, whatever it's out there. I also think we should read when the coming episodes not in alex This is a really long email, but like more of those comments. Yeah, yea, yea, yeah, yeah yeah, it's so funny and I love to be not a got to overlap between guys.
Speaker 1: We fucked in Bill Maher fans what it's crazy, really really kind of crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love being at a place where a negative on my Instagram. I like, I won't let think, won't let things go only because I want people to be better. But like something like Bill Maher's YouTube comment section, I'm like, this is hilarious. Like the more comments just jog the algorithm, so I go. Please keep going, whatever you want, keep it going.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: If you want to email us, it's sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line I'm low contact with my mum and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: You probably have a clue.
Speaker 2: Hi Current and Christina longtime fucker loved the show. Twenty eight year old female living in Australia.
Speaker 1: Hell aar.
Speaker 2: This email is so long. I'll get to the point. Well it's also still long, but that's okay. I wanted to read it. I have a super complicated relationship with my mother and it feels like it's really coming to a head now. I taken so much childhood trauma content online, which be careful about that. Look at other things, look at cartoons. Something that makes you happy, doesn't make you think about the shit you can't think about it all. And also be careful who you're taking it in from, because a lot of these people are psychos and idiots. Yeah, and they're still traumatized and haven't really done the hard work. When you were working through trauma, you kind of have to go through the desert, go to the desert and die and come back in a way. It's not necessary for every single person, but it is the most potent way to get through it. I taken so much childhood trauma content online and weird mother daughter relationship content, and I've never found someone who has the issue I'm having with my mother. I distanced myself from her. I'm low contact at this point, and I feel super uncomfortable with her. But I don't have a good reason why. Well, the body keeps the score. Okay, wish it didn't, but it does. So maybe you feel unsafe for reasons that your conscious brain can't identify. I'm an only child, mom and Dad are still together and have a good relationship. They both worked full time from when I was six months old. I never experienced anything super traumatic in my upbringing. My parents are very close with their respective families, and I'm the odd one out.
Speaker 1: Maybe past life thing.
Speaker 2: I want to preface this by saying I remember barely any of my childhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a huge red flat.
Speaker 2: So children have this kind of brilliant mechanism that they are all born with where every child looks up to their mother and father like their god right because they're the ones responsible for your food and shelter and clothing and love and everything you need your parent has to give you. And so sometimes when the parent is abusive, the child will internalize that and go, well, there must be something I'm doing to make them like this, so that you can physically handle the fact that the person who's supposed to raise you is dangerous. A child would basically die if they really came to that realization at a young age with a young nervous system.
Speaker 1: So keep in mind that if you.
Speaker 2: Don't remember your childhood and you have big blackout moments, that is a sign you got go to therapy.
Speaker 1: Mainly from negative things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to preface this by saying I barely remember any of my childhood, not a lot from teenagehood, mainly the negative things, so I'm working with what I can for the background. My mom and I fought quite a lot when I was a teenager, probably a normal amount for what I can compare to my female friends. We argued mostly about two main things, studying and cleaning. My mom worked hard to move up in the corporate ladder in her career, but it took her a long time, as she didn't go to university. When she was in her forties, she would come home from a long day of work and have to spend the evening studying to get promotions. I remember her saying she didn't want me to have to be doing this when I was her age. She really wanted me to get a good good enough grades to go to university. I had no clue what I wanted to do growing up and wasn't super academically inclined. She made more money than my dad, who worked a blue collar job and had no interest in moving up a ladder. She was always getting on at me to study do my homework in the evenings, after school. I tried, but I was barely I was not really motivated, and oftentimes I would sit at the dining table with all my books out for hours getting nothing done. Side note, last year I was diagnosed with ADHD, which explains so much about this and why I couldn't clean. The cleaning arguments were about me not cleaning up after myself around the house or not doing chores that were assigned to me. I was definitely hard where I was definitely hard work. As a teen, I remember us having screaming matches at each other that always started with either cleaning, cleaning, or studying issues. This went on from around the age of fourteen to seventeen. There were a few core arguments that are burned in my memory. I dyed my natural hair from blonde to brunett with a home die kit when I was home alone at the age of twelve or thirteen. I mean, that's like a typical, Yeah, you get into trouble on your that age because you don't know. My mom had explicitly told me no every time I asked to dye my hair, and one day I just did it myself. She was so a po pop apocalyptic as that was just a poplectic.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that word is. Apoplectic. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know many words, but I'll know that's the word apop l e C.
Speaker 1: I'll overcome with anger. Indignant. Wow, it's like it has to be a real work because it's not underlined.
Speaker 2: Right right, right right. She was so apoplectic. Wow, love that word. She couldn't speak m She didn't speak to me for a week.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: That stings.
Speaker 3: I had that.
Speaker 2: I remember thinking she must have told my dad not to speak to me either, because my dad was always pretty chill and wouldn't give a shit if I dyed my hair and he didn't speak to me for a couple of days either. That's such a yes, and it's like when a parent gives the child the silent treatment.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, okay, okay, I hate that.
Speaker 2: The second is when I was nineteen, I was on vacation without them, visiting family abroad, when I decided to book a tattoo appointment with an artist i'd followed for ages. I knew she didn't approve of tattoos. Well you're nineteen, so fuck it. So I thought I was being mature. When I gave her a heads up nope message about the two inch tattoo on the back of my ankle the night before the appointment, I woke up to an essay from her about how it was the worst thing I could do. Some highlights quote, you have the ability to excel in the highest level.
Speaker 1: A lot of that is to do with your beauty. That's weird things to say.
Speaker 2: Another quote, if you wanted to chop all your hair off, it would be catastrophic, but it's not permanent. Another quote, you're perfect, Just don't spoil it. Respect my wishes. People with tattoos look trashy and always regret it, et cetera. She also got my cousins, my grandma, my aunt, and a family friend to send me messages urging me not to do it.
Speaker 1: This is fucking psychotic. Your mom's psychototic. Our mom should be friends. This is really weird behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like, as someone who is coming from not weird behavior, I'm gonna tell you this is not I know, like when you and you started the email being like nothing really traumatic for my This is always, dude, this is insane. It's peoples with the worst childhoods almost always they're like, my childhood was normal.
Speaker 1: I don't remember any.
Speaker 3: Of it, but it was.
Speaker 1: That's why ever one always questions, fine, I go no, but mine seriously was I.
Speaker 3: Go, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have time, And I was like, I don't have the time to discuss this any further because this is actually crazy. Yeah, and there's nothing like seeing your mother's behavior reflected in the eyes of your friends and loved ones around you. And then for the first time, you're like, wait, is that fucked up? Was that fucked up the whole time?
Speaker 1: Yep, it was.
Speaker 2: And Third, I was booking a solo trip to travel to California when I was twenty one. I was going to stay in a hostel in San Diego and do a little bit of traveling while I was there. She was on board at first, trying to push through her anxieties. You're fucking twenty one, like she needs her she's putting her tit in your mouth. But eventually, two weeks before the trip, she broke down crying and begged me not to go because she was so anxious and thought I was naive and people would take advantage of me like her, Yeah, exactly, She's fucking projecting.
Speaker 1: I decided to cancel the trip.
Speaker 2: Mmm, you were young because she was in such a state until I came to my senses and decided to have the adventure over.
Speaker 1: To protect her feelings. Okay, so how old are you know? Twenty one? Twenty one? Oh you're still twenty one now? Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep in mind, these are the big three I can remember, So technically these could have been the most traumatic points in our relationship.
Speaker 1: Nope, if you can't remember them, they weren't.
Speaker 2: Uh but as an adult now, I don't know if all these things listed above weren't a low contact almost no contact at this point relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, the things are.
Speaker 2: So if these are the there or three things that stand out, these behavior like she's these these can't be isolated because these, to me show so much more about who she is and how she interacted with you as a child, Like she thinks she's like you're an extension of her, Like that, Like that, like the tattoo and the hair, like her her over obsession with your esthetic, like that, that, something like that would never be isolated, that would leak into every part of your relationship.
Speaker 1: There's no way it couldn't.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something like, even just a critical, overly critical parent, that ship's away at your soul. And maybe logically you you love them in quotes, but really your body is reacting. So that's why when you said your low contact and don't know why, I'm like, it's your body telling you, nah, not this bitch. The object the objective positive things. She worked a lot to provide financially for the family. She got me enrolled in extracurriculars. She got me tutors for the subjects I was struggling in. She got me nice things for birthdays and Christmases. She's hangressed with you being perfect. She says that to you already. Yeah, she is objectively a very caring person well as long as you're doing everything.
Speaker 1: She likes.
Speaker 2: Her family really appreciates her. She's very generous and selfless. Also note here a lot of times like a mother can be one way to her daughter and then be a total angel to everybody else. Okay, sometimes that happens. In hindsight, I started feeling distance from her around age eighteen and withdrawing from a relationship.
Speaker 1: Subconsciously.
Speaker 2: I was polite and still living at home, but I didn't go to her for advice or for a casual chat. I spent a lot of time in my room after college. This went on for years. I honestly can't remember much of our relationship at this time, but I wasn't spending loads of time at home, social life, going out, et cetera. I met my long term boyfriend at age nineteen, so I was spending a lot of time with him too. By the time she begged me not to go to California, it must have been bad because I remember her sobbing saying, I wish you knew me when I was your age.
Speaker 1: There it is, we would have been best friends.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's nothing worse. The best friend. Mom is such a good People think it's a good thing. It's like very bad.
Speaker 1: It's very bad. Do you know my mom and I had best friend necklaces Christina. I gave him to her. Yeah, yeah, I knew it would make her happy. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: But at the time, you feel like she was your best friend, because I mean, I I feel like my mom is one of my best friends.
Speaker 1: But I would never give her best friends.
Speaker 2: No, I did not feel she was my best friend in any way, but I was hiding it, but like I was an adult, you know, like it like so like if you become best friends as adults, that's fine, but like if anytime your adolescence you feel like your mom is your uh and not in like.
Speaker 1: A cute see way, it's hard because it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Like Rory and laurl I like that was toxic. It's no, it's I'm on the third time around watching that series. It's actually very toxic. Yeah, they're not speaking right now. It's toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no.
Speaker 2: When you actually when you like, well, go to the inner depths of that show the way I've gone every watch I go, this is actually wildly unhealthy. By the time I moved out of home by age twenty two, I would do the duty visit at home every few weeks, and I always felt uncomfortable around her at that point. This is exactly, well, you're younger than me when you started experiencing this, but I was basically my body couldn't take being around my mother, and I felt really guilty about that. And then I would start being a bitch to her and she would be like, why are you being a bitch, And she wasn't wrong, Like I wasn't being polite, but it was because she had chipped away at my soul and my bones from day one since then that and I wouldn't allow myself to see it.
Speaker 1: So I think you're just starting to allow yourself to see these things.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It's like she switched and became a different person. Nah, you're probably just realizing she sucked. She was overbearrenly caring and helpful and affectionate. I found it needy and weird, and it made me pull away more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll do that.
Speaker 2: This dynamic continued over the years, and I guess became more and more awkward because I just felt no connection to her. Yeah, because she's not coming from a place of love and actually caring about you or being curious about you. I felt uncomfortable with her in person and was less and less inclined to reply to her messages.
Speaker 1: I can logically see.
Speaker 2: I could see logically that she was working so hard to be the main financial provider for the family. She admitted in one of our two deep conversations that Dad wasn't a very active parent, and she felt she had to be the disciplinarian and the emotional support and everything else.
Speaker 1: I can attest to this.
Speaker 2: As I've said before, Dad was chill. Dad's are always chill, and I have no problem talking to him now. Ironic will I will stop in here and say, I think part of growing up is also having there's usually one parent who's doing more work, and as an adult, as a kid, you don't see that. It just seems like one parent is like stressed in me and in one parent's chill. Know that the chill parent isn't most likely not doing enough work in the parenting relationship. So like you do have empathy towards the parent who had to take on the burden, like it wasn't your fault, but like I think to have empathy and like realize that our parents are human. YEA is a very important part of growing up as well. The mother tax is fucking awful and one reason why I don't want to have kids. I moved from the home the UK to Australia in twenty twenty two. She has gotten more and more needy and clinging, sending me super long messages about how she doesn't cope well without me, codependent, how she thinks I'll never come home, that she wants to know why I'm like this, Oh God, I'm getting PTSD. Jesus fuck yeah. I was like, the why I'm like this? I feel like that your mom sent you like that exact message.
Speaker 1: Yep, oh man, Why I don't speak to her?
Speaker 2: We have had two big conversations about our relationship in the last four years. All I can tell her is what I've said above, and that therapists have said she didn't meet my needs as a child.
Speaker 1: She can. Don't try to make her understand up.
Speaker 2: And that's also like, just like that, there is a part of me that, even though I am pro therapy, saying, what's some therapist who's known you for like a year, it tads to your parent who's on your It feels like a fucking fuck you.
Speaker 1: There is a there is a.
Speaker 2: That's if I was a parent, and some fucking I even know, Like so I haven't had had an ex boyfriend who I knew obviously super well, and his therapist is sending him home, his therapist of like three weeks sending him home with shit about me.
Speaker 1: I was like, I will go and fuck your therapist up.
Speaker 2: And I said that's I said that to him, and actually it was so vindicated because he came back to me and he goes, yeah, that therapist actually sucks. I go, well, good because I said, I said, I said, I have a message for your therapist. Tell her to go fuck herself. And I said, literally, please tell her that.
Speaker 1: And I think maybe he did. Fisher.
Speaker 2: I hope he did. I said, she unqualified. Get the nice fuck out of my face. So I just, you know, again, put yourself again. I'm not saying don't, but I just think that we have to really work the empathy in some ways. Yeah, I will say when I worked with a trauma I worked with a trauma specialist therapist for a really long time, and when I was talking to her about my mother, I was still on the cusp of like, well, this wasn't traumatic. It was She was like, your mom tried to kill your herself every time you had a milestone.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, but she's ill.
Speaker 2: And it's like she still didn't paint my mother as an evil person. She wasn't even like you should go no contract.
Speaker 1: She didn't. She didn't say tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: Sure, she just recognized that, like it's it's important to need for your mother to see and hear you as a child, and it's also important to recognize the ways that she damaged you. So it's like, you know, there's a lot of layers here. Well, or she wasn't even she wasn't actually even gonna kill herself. She was just trying to take your spotlight away from you when you had when you reached your milestone.
Speaker 1: She go, but I reached a milestone too. You know.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like such a that's like that's like a boyfriend who starts a fight on like an important night of your life. Yeah, that's that same behavior. It's it's, oh, this is too much about you back to me. Yep, dude, yeah, obnoxious. She takes accountability for being so volatile with me as a teen about how controlling she was.
Speaker 1: Well, that's really nice that she took accountability.
Speaker 2: She truly apologizes and doesn't try to deflect or deny how I feel about things.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: She and I both understand how those seemingly minor things have they're not minor, have caused me to feel so uncomfortable around her. Most people just suck it up and speak to their parents. My quote, trauma is not even anything compared to actual abuse or neglect or manipulation.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how comparing traumas.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can objectively say that, you know, getting raped as a child is worse than your mom being bipolar, I get on paper, sure, but it could also actually affect a person a similar way.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's like it's pain you were going through pain from an abusive parent.
Speaker 1: Yes, there are layers, but I just want to remind you of that.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why I have such a visuural reaction to her. I've tried to suck it up and call her a slash see her so many times, but after a couple of minutes, I feel so withdrawn into myself. I just want it over and can barely speak speaking my language. Girl, I feel I'm unfortunately a lot like her in my relationship with my partner, too controlling and anxiously attached. These are That's great to be aware of that because these are things that can absolutely be worked on, so it's not a death sentence. I'm open to hypnotherapy to see if something truly traumatic happened that I just don't remember, but I honestly can't see that being the case. Well, if you don't remember years of your childhood, I think that's a clue that something something's there. Well, also, before we get to hypnotherapy, to me, the first thing that I'm saying is like, can you go to the couple's therapy with your mom? Like if she's like if she's at least she's so she's at least acknowledging it, Like and she you know, it seems like she's like being semi receptive. Why not go to zoom therapy together, like the way the way you would to couple's therapy.
Speaker 1: Like to me, it's like.
Speaker 2: Any relationship that you want to work on, if the other person will show up with.
Speaker 1: You, why not. Yeah, And Zoom's a great idea because then you don't have to be in the same room with her.
Speaker 2: They have to live in different countries anyway, by yeah, right right, because UK, I'll try, but yeah, like and I and at least you know, because it seems like you're not ready to like completely give up, and like I you know, I you know, for me with like you know, relationships, I'm like just leave immediately, but like this is the only mom, So like I would say, I would try a little harder with this one before I decide not to talk to them, And if ultimately that's the best decision for you, that's the best decision for you. But like, yeah, why not go to fucking whatever they call mom daughter? I mean, don't call it couples therapy. That's a whole another therapy session. But yeah, well it's it's family counseling.
Speaker 1: Family. There you go, family counseling. If it's truly just what.
Speaker 2: I explained in this email, how can I tell her that although she did everything.
Speaker 1: She could, it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: How can I tell her that my body fills with anxiety when I see a message from her. How am I managing life just fine without her? I mean that's because you're an adult. Yeah, I mean the part where you said, like, you know, you get older and you stopped asking her for advice. I mean that's just normal becoming an adult. Like I did that too, because at a certain point you have to fucking cut the umbilical cord, right, But it also seems like, you know, her crying and saying I'm lost without you.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna a Yeah, that's familiar.
Speaker 2: It's called a therapist call that familial incest when the parent treats the child like the child is their parent. So she's leaning on you in a completely inappropriate way. That's weird, and that could be a huge reason why your body is not comfortable around her. I can tell you the last three or four times that I saw my mother in person, I wanted to fucking crawl out of my skin and burn it. I kept like it was so and I was still confused. I'm like, what is wrong with me? How any sort of relationship feels awkward for us, unnatural, and how every interaction is just painfully uncomfortable. I can only bear to message her maybe once every month or two. She's calling me every day, even even though I asked her if we could only have a monthly message back and forth to update each other on what's going on in our lives. She has She hasn't respect your boundaries, and that's it's not enough for her.
Speaker 1: She wants more.
Speaker 2: I avoid seeing messages from her, avoid talking to her, avoid even my lovely grandma and Dad's messages because the whole family is so stuck on why I who won't speak to her?
Speaker 1: And I know they will ask about it. Yeah, I lost. I mean I have a very.
Speaker 2: Small family, but I don't talk to some of them because of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I even want a relationship with her.
Speaker 2: You don't because I can manage my life just fine without her, and contact with her is so painful. If I do decide to spend thousands of dollars on therapy just to be able to have contact with her, it wouldn't be for my benefit, it would be for hers. I'm glad you said that any insight would be appreciated.
Speaker 1: Love a loyal fucker.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would be thousands of dollars if you I'll just financially.
Speaker 1: It depends. I mean, like, do you have insurance?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Again, like if you already made the decision, you've already made the decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do agree with Kurt. I think it's as somebody who's not I go no contact with both of my parents.
Speaker 2: I think that I had to do everything for me personally. I had Like the last time I saw her, I went down to their place technically mine too, because I own half of it. That's where all my money is. Where I try to have a conversation. And I told myself, I pret myself very very very intently that I wanted to be calm, I wanted to be kind, I wanted to listen, and I wanted to speak with integrity and not stray from my own morals and values. Meaning I didn't want to act like a bitch. I didn't want to yell. I made it rule with my I've made many rules with myself. I stuck to all those rules. I drove home screamed, crying the whole way. It just wasn't it wasn't. She su Her head was so up her own ass of how can I be the terrible mother? How can she just needed me to validate that she was a good mom. And it's like, well, you weren't. You tried your best. You absolutely tried your best, and I really appreciate that. Sometimes people's best suck. And the thing, the thing that really breaks my heart is you can still do a really shitty job as a parent. But if you own up to it and you say I fucked up and I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I hope one day you can forgive me. There's no hope.
Speaker 2: So your mom seems to have times where she's recognizing her but I will say this and my mom did this to me, it could be a fucking trap because she says I'm sorry and then you go, okay, I will have a converse. That's why sasually a mediator should be there in a therapist. Yeah, because I agree with you, Like yeah, but that that I agree with that. That's the same thing that I saw as like this like little morsel of hope, was the fact that she did acknowledge that she was not a good parent and she apologized for it, and she like held space for her daughter in that.
Speaker 1: That's huge. That's absolutely huge.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I've heard enough, I've read enough about healthy interactions with parent and child where I'm like, wait, is this.
Speaker 1: What parents are supposed to do?
Speaker 2: God damn, And I think it's a big, big, big, big, big, huge blinking red light that your body doesn't want anything to do with her to me, Ugh, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: My only hesitation is it just seems like it's become more and more popular to like not talk to your parents to the point where it's like I feel like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody.
Speaker 2: It's it's like when she talks about the online space, like it's really common you'll see influencers all the time talking about it, right, and so not that it's like never, of course, sometimes it's like the best solution. But I feel like in modern society, we've we've and I think a lot of it is because of politics. We have, like younger generations have been taught or trained or like given the okay that when like a relationship isn't going well, just to detach and like even when you know, there's this notion of like, if you don't agree with your family's politics, don't show up to Thanksgiving or Christmas, And like, I just don't think that's the way to go about life, to just continue because to me, that's like that's like this, let me excuse the term, but that's the snowflake approach to only a being around people who share the same values and opinions as you. And I mean, you guys fucking know I have a whole show about doing literally not that and so all on the extreme side of it, but I just like it's a you know, you have to take giving up a singular relationship in your life, like this is the only mom you'll ever have, right, so like just take that seriously, Yeah, that's all there is, and I think you are, but I would give it a little bit like more thought, especially especially because at the beginning when you said, like, I've been taking in a lot of online content, Yeah, maybe stop that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that. I also think that I feel.
Speaker 2: Really, really, really really good every single day about my decision to not talk to my parents. But one of the reasons why I feel so good about it is because I did everything that I could to see if there was any hope of mending. I suggested therapy, she didn't want to do it. I came down to travel to them to explain myself calmly and confidently, and I got the same things back, and I got the no recognition, and I'm like, okay, all right. And then you know, by the time your mom says, well, if I kill myself, it's your fault, You're like.
Speaker 1: That's a wrap on you. Nance to wrap on you.
Speaker 2: So it is helpful to like, do do the best that you can, and then you'll feel much more secure in your decision if you don't want to if you want to cut contact, you'll feel like, Yep, that is absolutely the right choice.
Speaker 6: Sounds like she's got like a very fear based. The mom has a very fear based sense of life. I mean, just the controlling. Don't be in the position I was in. I just kind of had a similar relationship with my dad for a few years in high school and like kind of like what do you do? It was like very much so like every conversation revolved around like you're never gonna make money all that type of stuff. And then honestly, like how I like got past that because like we have a great relationship now. Was like I just started like trolling him and like every like.
Speaker 1: Every methods are very interesting eric, but.
Speaker 6: Like every time he would he would try to like take the conversation in that direction, I would just kind of like point out like the like how silly he's being, and yeah, exactly, And it definitely help as far as as far as like it's like you realize, this is so ridiculous for you to be saying this to be as like an adult. And then that quickly, you know, I also like started making more money and than that pretty much shut them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, parents are like and I know it's coming from a place of protection, but even my parents were like this like over overly obsessed with like oh no, you're never gonna make money.
Speaker 1: And I go listen.
Speaker 2: I know you're not inside my my wild mind, but I'm like, listen, you know, I'm Corine Fisher. I did I get what needs to be done done. I handle it all. So just everyone fucking relax. Yeah, I've been like this the whole guy. Damn time, Like it's just stop whatever. Parents are gonna worry about you, and of course they're gonna be control for you because they probably don't want you to be hurt like they've been hurt. But it's like, yeah, you're I agree with Eric and that, like, your mother is definitely coming from a place of absolute fear. It's it's driving, it's driving her every reaction with you, but not respecting the boundaries. The thing like to me, I'm like, was she I don't know what her relationship was like with her mother something there?
Speaker 1: You know, we had my mom.
Speaker 2: When we had my mom on the podcast years and years and years ago, she told us that she was sexually assaulted when.
Speaker 1: She was eleven.
Speaker 2: Sure, and that made me go, oh, that's why you left the restaurant when I was sixteen after asking if I was a virgin, and I didn't want to lie to you, so I said, no, I'm not a virgin, and you just fucking left and abandoned me and didn't talk to me for two weeks. It's not cool, But now I have some understanding as to why that happened.
Speaker 1: You just didn't want me being a sexual person.
Speaker 2: You were fearing that I was going to get assaulted, and that you were reacting to the idea of your daughter being sexually assaulted. And of course no reaction is going to be good when that's the place is coming from. So yes, your mom is operating out of fear, but it's also her responsibility to get to the bottom of it. Yeah, And I mean, just in general, I've been thinking about this concept a lot, Like embarking on parenthood in general means you're basically setting yourself up to be a failure, right because even if you overall your child has a good experience, like, there's going to be a way in which you failed that child. And like, I mean, that's kind of on my long list of disinterested in having a child. It's like, why would I just start a project that I know in some way I'm going to fail at? This doesn't sound good?
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 1: This sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: I'm going to create someone and go through like all this pain and like physical trauma so that someone can be paying someone every week to talk about a way in which I failed them.
Speaker 1: I'm good, No, thank you, I'm good. Yeah. So yeah, that's that's good luck. You're going to figure it.
Speaker 2: Out, guys, after you come see us on May eleventh, Well, this is before May eleventh. If you're in Springfield, Missouri, raise the roof and come see me headline in the Blue Room at March March twenty second. In March twenty third, you can sign up for my Patreon. There's a twenty two dollars level for that. Once a week you can get on a zoom with me. We'll all chat about our problems. And I really love these zooms. I love them so much. I love hearing about other people's issues. I love that it's a group of strangers that cut all the small talk and just get right to it. I really appreciate that because I hate small talk because it makes me cringe and it makes me feel more connected to humanity.
Speaker 1: I really like these zooms, So you could sign up for that.
Speaker 2: There's also five dollars month level where you could just listen to the audio from those zooms and my other podcast, it's a solo podcast called The Voices in Our Heads. I'm doing a deep dive into Rjspeen is Supercharged self hearing. I'm reading a couple pages of every podcast episode of each chapter, and I'm continuing those readings on the Patreon so that you can listen to both day of if you want five bucks a month, it's patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. And then the Eye of the Tiger Tour, my tour for twenty twenty four has officially been announced. If you didn't already hear, Cloela Branch will be featuring on all of these dates. We kind of did the last trial gig in Washington, DC and it was so fun. It went swimmingly. So here, get a pen, get a piece of paper, write this in your iPhone.
Speaker 1: Pull the car over. You're gonna want to be at these cities.
Speaker 2: A lot of these are one night er, so buy these tickets sooner rather than later, because they're most I'm not adding anything because I gotta be somewhere the next day, all right. Tampa, Florida, April seventeenth, Miami April eighteenth, Atlanta April nineteenth and twentieth, Columbus, Ohio, April twenty fifth, Raleigh, North Carolina, April thirtieth, Philadelphia May first, Boston May second, Portland, Oregon, May fourteenth, San Francisco May fifteenth, Sacramento May sixteenth, Seattle May seventeenth, Houston, Texas June twenty seventh, Austin, Texas June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and Salt Lake City, Utah, September twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Tickets available at.
Speaker 2: Corinfisher dot com and also if you're inting on Instagram, you can just go to the link tree link in my bio. My handle is Philanthropy Gal. And of course you can listen to my weekly news and politics podcast where we try to find more similarities than differences between the and the left, and that it's called Without a Country.
Speaker 1: Every Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: Those episodes drop on YouTube and everywhere you listened to podcasts. It's extremely fun. You know, check out my Katie Britt response to the response. It's been pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 1: Are you going on the road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, As matter of fact, I'm going to Edmonton, Vancouver, PLANEO Phoenix in Minneapolis this summer, So come get the tickets. That links the in my bio on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you left that as a voice message, it would say in parentheses on Apple low confidence.
Speaker 6: I feel like I give that vibe off a lot, and it's just because I'm tired, lazy talker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean you're just your overwork. You're tired. I'll get that.
Speaker 6: I'm not even tired. I got a bunch of sleep last night. I slept on the plane and then I slept all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're over six feet tall. How good can your plane sleep be?
Speaker 5: It was great?
Speaker 6: Yes, really, wow, I sleep the night before and that I had forty milig edibles and I had a six hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a normal amount. Ten oh the twenty maybe do like a five milligram and I smoke weed every day.
Speaker 3: Oh, edibles.
Speaker 2: Everybody's different with edibles though, And you're tall guy, I guess so, but forty that's wild.
Speaker 1: But hey, it affects people differently. Whatever you do, you do all right.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our guest, I was I was have like a sex tip, okay, because now I'm fucking all the time because I'm a huge dirty horror No something that I realized. I'm like, what a simple thing to do that like really puts in the moment.
Speaker 1: Just fuck a little slower, like just like really slow. This is because you're in love. If you're not in love, do not do this, I will call the police.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: But meaning like, okay, so if he's on the bottom and I'm on top, which is my favorite position, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good one.
Speaker 1: If you go.
Speaker 2: Really slow, oh my god, it's so much hotter, if you feels so much better.
Speaker 1: It's wild. Never thought to do it.
Speaker 2: I was always like you never thought to do it, like really slow. It's like it's like teasing yourself with a it's fucking yeah. No great if you love the person, horrifying. If it's casual sex, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, it's been done to me. Yeah, I guess. If there's no connection, don't do that. Sorry.
Speaker 2: If you do have, if you are in a relationship, let's just save it for relationship sex. Tips just going really slow.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how it's makes a huge difference. It's a totally different type of sex, totally different type of like a connection. Yeah yeah, but even more than it just physically it feels good.
Speaker 2: It's just so much hotter. It's I couldn't believe I've been doing this whole time. Well it could that be under the umbrella of Tantrick, just because I guess so I'm wanting to get into that because I'm very curious. It just seems like who has the time? I know Sing was doing it because he was already famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah he had. Yeah, he had his assistant to do and all the other sh right, when you have an assistant, Yeah, he hasn't got to watch himself for clips.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this thing is one of my main influences of why I wanted to get into it.
Speaker 1: I still do. Who doesn't want to be a little bit more like sting? Come on, get a top hat? What a guy's top hats?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm taking out you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking of Slash And I knew he was saying, I got I fucking young gun over here is thinking of Slash.
Speaker 1: Not even at all similar the s Fields of Gold. Who's the police, Eric, get out of the studio? Oh okay, you know that, Yeah he goes. You know, my mom used to play.
Speaker 6: Police Connected collected vinyls.
Speaker 1: When he went through his cool boy face.
Speaker 3: That was really cool.
Speaker 1: Glad you're shirts too shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well speaking also selling acid to be.
Speaker 1: Fair selling acid just nark yourself to the government. That was a joke. Everyone, we're all coming. How much did it cost? That's cheap? Is that it exper one tab?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh is that good price?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've always gotten mind for free because I don't take it from it. I won't get it from unless I like know the person. Yeah, and they've done actively done that kind of acid. Yeah, like they're kind of like making themselves. Some never really done it. I have this spray and I tried it like a little micro does, but I didn't feel anything aid. I asked it again. Amazing, but like just very time consuming. Who has twelve hours? I don't like that part.
Speaker 1: That's why I barely like because you're stuck.
Speaker 2: And I was supposed to get these nails fixed days ago, and I'm like, I don't want to sit still.
Speaker 1: I can't. Sorry, it's just this is gonna be like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to podcast.
Speaker 1: Why don't you listen to a podcast when you getting in nails done?
Speaker 6: Were taking acid?
Speaker 1: Everyone does it. They don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: They want to talk about you, and they like when your headphones are out. Oh yes, they can be like fucking girl with a mustache or whatever, like your old like your old joke.
Speaker 1: Christina doesn't have a mustache. Everyone I do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when I see other girls there on their headphones or like they're talking to somebody else, they're talking on a phone, they should be executed. But that's when they're talking and it's on speaker. I'll just look at the beach next to me in the nail chair.
Speaker 1: Talking on speaker, and I'm like, how do you sleep at night? No, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: How do you fucking sleep at night? If your house is being robbed? Would you be aware of it? Because you are so not self aware? No, that's crazy. But I mean because it's like when you have your headphones out, you're not You're not having a ongoing conversation with these women, are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But I'm just trying to be present with them.
Speaker 2: And you know, you can still I think, be president and have headphones in. I mean, like you know, like if they give you like a gup of water, like after they give you the little back massage, go back.
Speaker 3: In the thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want to have a conversation with you. I don't think they. Yeah, no, they They like to compliment the color. They like to say, oh wow, that is nice color.
Speaker 1: Yeah you like that color?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Okay, I see yah. That's it. That's all that we need to do. Yeah, that's fine. Yeah, yeah, you know, ls, it's fine. Today's guests. Both of our guests, yes too. Oh my god. One of them.
Speaker 2: Is a dare i say, legendary stand up comedian and my title for him is filthy gentleman.
Speaker 1: Uh and his beautiful lovely wife. He could be a stand up comedian. Yeah, so funny. She's very funny.
Speaker 2: And you could track their adventures in love and marriage the YouTube. Everyone in comedy is Jim, and all of a sudden, it was like, Jim's married. He's smiling and like, you guys are everywhere, and your love emanates from the videos that I've seen in and it makes me very happy. I'm sure you've talked about this already, but I'm curious. How'd you guys meet?
Speaker 5: It was online?
Speaker 3: An online relationship for like almost a year a year, recorded for a year, seven months.
Speaker 5: Because we we're going to have her come visit, and we've been facetiming every day, but they they wouldn't a ring of a minor pot charge. So we wound up just becoming like face timing every day. And then I booked gigs in Oslo.
Speaker 1: Oh you're from Oslo, she's from Norway.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Coolah, that's why your skin is perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I'm very pale, I feel, and.
Speaker 4: I love it. It's just it's best. Thanks so much. I used to do spray tans, but now I'm going to try to be pale for.
Speaker 5: A little while.
Speaker 1: Pale's a great hail. Hail's a great look.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So you were face timing from and you were in Oo. So you were facetiming for about every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like for seven months. I booked gigs, we met for the first time, and then she came to Amsterdam for two days. But I know, and then I knew, I like, I really like her in person.
Speaker 2: Wait a year a year of tea like teasing, like that's got to be by the time you finally were face to face, did you just explode?
Speaker 1: Did your balls explode?
Speaker 3: Like many times.
Speaker 5: Who were asking but not like no, I think we like to eat first. Because I didn't want to just be like.
Speaker 3: The first man whoever took me on to day. It was very special to me. Jim is a great man.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We went to uh either lunch or something which with dinner.
Speaker 3: To thak dinner.
Speaker 4: That's the first time I was ever on a day, but first time ever, first time ever in my life.
Speaker 3: I was what nineteen, Yeah, my first.
Speaker 1: Man right right after that eighteen market.
Speaker 5: Yeah there to get condoms.
Speaker 1: Well, young women.
Speaker 2: We were just had a good conversation with an earlier interview. When you're when you're fourteen fifteen s that you lie about her, Oh my god all the time, and it's like he he I knew he was an old man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like that are you into older?
Speaker 3: I love mature man.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, it's a great way.
Speaker 2: Why I always I've described him, we've had him on the podcast before as like a filthy gentleman, which I think is like a perfect line for a man.
Speaker 1: Like it's just it's a great The world is your oyster. You can go anywhere from there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love being Jim's wife is fabulous.
Speaker 5: It's weird to be married, like real liked.
Speaker 3: Do you ever think that he would get married.
Speaker 1: No, nont, I just didn't think you were interested.
Speaker 3: It seems like the man who would get married.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when you say he's a great man, like that to me is not surprising at all. I think because of your comedy, a lot of people would think that you are a certain way, but like you can be kinky and sexually explorative.
Speaker 1: Any good human being.
Speaker 2: And I remember, like years ago when we interviewed for you for the first time, I was like, oh, this is like a really good person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that that doesn't surprise me that someone would want to marry him.
Speaker 2: But I guess, yeah, like it seems like you meet like being free sexually, I guess so's it's.
Speaker 1: Marriage doesn't stop that necessarily.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I mean, and we're monogamous, Like it's weird.
Speaker 3: Like I've been such a ship boyfriend, traditional wife.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to. I don't want to open relationship. I couldn't do. I'm fifty five, I can't.
Speaker 4: And Jim was also in a point of his life where he was ready to settle. I I think he was looking for a partner and we were way better match than neither of us knew.
Speaker 5: But I didn't even know if I was looking for somebody, like I remember looking at her whis we were talking one time, I'm like, I'm going to marry her, like we always like I'm going to marry her, like I said it to myself before we met. But then I'm like, you don't know if you meet, what if you don't have chemistry, what if you don't like each other.
Speaker 2: And you can't tell you're like a might being nuts here because like every time, yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You ever said that before?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I said it before and the guy. I looked back at the guy and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, yeah, when I was like being dirty love bombing.
Speaker 4: But that's from what happened to us, because when I first saw him in the elevator, I was like, oh, I thought he would have maybe like a small dick like I don't know, but then he really charmed me on and I really did fall in love about after that dinner, I really catched on real feelings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was hard to determine beforehand, like how much of this was just lust or because until you meet, you have no idea what.
Speaker 4: I also used to live my whole life behind closed doors, like I was never out in public with another man ever, really no, because because I'm transgenders for me, and especially being in my hometown and not in New York and like America.
Speaker 1: Right in New York it's we except everybody, whatever your thing is.
Speaker 3: I love in New York, but being home in Norway, it's so much difference.
Speaker 1: How is it in Norway with transgender?
Speaker 4: Well, for me, I feel like it's it's it's hard because I'm from a village, so there's cows and there's mooing. There's not so many trans people, so when you're trans there everyone knows each other.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel that accepted in my hometown. That's just why it is. People look at me start.
Speaker 2: Me like you're like, it feels like you're a trans person, not Nikki, just not with respect.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, it's.
Speaker 5: Too different there, like and a lot of guys are afraid to go out in public. They don't want to be seen like they.
Speaker 3: Want so they will let you know by I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how, like what what the what's the vibe of the people there, like not very accepting love.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess they're pretty liberal people.
Speaker 4: I just feel like being a very liberal paradise, as they call it. I think maybe a bit more conservative mindset. Yeah, and maybe it's because I'm Norwegian and I look so Norwegian and they can tell, oh, this is something else than just a Norwegian girl, right, there's something else under there.
Speaker 5: Something substantial. Yes, yeah, but they're not. They're nice people, but they're also very no. No, I love my very much, very to the point, very direct, and it just seems kind of rude sometimes. But I think that's just a direct like like Russians are like that. I'm sure, you know, just blather out like the whole country is on the spectrum.
Speaker 2: That's a great Waybut Nikki, how are your parents like with with like?
Speaker 4: Have my parents love me so much? I have great parents, my mom and my dad so accepting.
Speaker 3: They love Jim.
Speaker 4: We met Jim on Christmas. We spent two Christmases together. Yeah, we love You're a real family, the Nortons.
Speaker 1: That's cue.
Speaker 5: It's they're nice people. Her dad, her real dad, I didn't meet for a while, but her mom and her stepdad and uh yeah, I get along well with her family and my family loves her like I had great I had to talk in twenty seventeen with them. I'm like, we had did. We had just started talking. I think around there and I'm like, look, this is girl I met, and I just said, look, she's transgender and whatever.
Speaker 3: She asked you if you were gay?
Speaker 5: Are you gay? I think she asked me that on the phone, but I had to have dinner with them, and like, because I wasn't.
Speaker 1: How did you say? Like, well, how did that conversation go?
Speaker 2: I'm curious, like what did you say to her to be like mom?
Speaker 5: I talked on the phone and I said, no, I'm not gay. I'm like, but it ain't straight. I mean, I didn't need to say that to me. You know, they didn't ask if you had.
Speaker 3: So many people have they probably wanted to.
Speaker 5: That's the first thing people want to know.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: So yeah, many people are like Jim just doesn't admit that he's not gay. But it's like it's a different thing. I feel, it's not like attracted to just men.
Speaker 2: There's also like like Bailey j was one of my favorite porns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hot.
Speaker 2: Her look is so huge and I'm like, well, I remember when I first saw her. I was like WHOA, Like I am this is all the things that I truly these kitties are just like this is she have great tips, great dick, and I'm like, good for you girls.
Speaker 1: Pretty face, gorgeous face. Yeah, great act.
Speaker 5: Bailey is a home run.
Speaker 1: Probably got a great heart too, but boy, her body is.
Speaker 5: She's a good friend. I've had her like host projects with me, Like I did a show on Vice and Bailey was my co host, like my announcer and my co host, and I did something else and she was my co host. Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: She's really funny. I haven't seen her in a long time, but her and her husband our friends. But yeah, it's not if I was a homosexual and I just like Ben, I would tell you exactly.
Speaker 2: One thing about you that I love so much is like you accept yourself without question and it's like how everybody should behave. But you also have these extreme like desires that you like and you're like, yeah, I'm fine with that too, Like you're fine with yourself, yeah, which.
Speaker 1: I wish more people would be. But I'm interested. Nikki.
Speaker 2: So with the transgender movement in America, like we talk about a lot like trans women of color very likely to get murdered, and it's it's so in the forefront of trans people's identity. But it's like you're so much more than that. So my question is like beyond transgender, like who, like.
Speaker 1: What do you like?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What are your what are your dreams?
Speaker 3: Computer?
Speaker 4: Nice music, have fun, travel, I like to have fun with third behind.
Speaker 5: Basically funny would be first, that would have fun, creative?
Speaker 1: Do you go with Jim on the road sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, preferably not?
Speaker 2: Is that is that your preference or preference you just don't.
Speaker 4: You don't always tell him if you really want me to come with you, I'll come with you. But if it's a very boring place, maybe not more conservative, maybe.
Speaker 5: Not just coming to Austin with me because I'll be there for a few days, but like then after that, I'm going to Oklahoma, Houston, Dallas one night each. It's like, you don't need to be in that.
Speaker 3: I would rather be at home and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Use your space too, Like I've never I didn't live with anybody. For the first time I lived with any woman in my life ever was her in the pandemic and I ran up to Montreal and lived in a one bedroom for fifteen months. I left the US. No one knew I was gone. I had no idea I would be gone that long. The border was closed, and if it came, I couldn't have left. So I stayed with her for fifteen months on Ready Boulevard in Montreal and a one bedroom and that's the first well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you don't know.
Speaker 2: You could get it along so swimmingly, have the perfect sex, and then when you move in that's they start doing ship there you're like all like that.
Speaker 4: And this was during COVID and Canada was like one of the countries that were most locked down.
Speaker 3: And how good did we do? We had so much fun.
Speaker 5: We did very well, especially considering it to be in by eight pm. Montreal was really panicky. We did little day trip or a weekend trip to Toronto to stay in a nice hotel because rooms were so cheap, and city just yeah, things to keep us busy. Sure, but it was my first time living with someone and the embassy was closed. Her visa was on hold because I put up in Montreal from Norway so I could see her every weekend. I was driving to Montreal every other weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yes, because they didn't have a problem with my with my pot.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, guys can we just all graduate basically.
Speaker 3: A ticket like a parking ticket.
Speaker 5: Norway.
Speaker 2: But it also feels like it's just an excuse to like stop people from immigrating to the US. I mean, they're just like doing some doing things to control it. It's fifties, sorry, fifties pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a long road.
Speaker 4: I just feel blessed to be here now. It's because it's been such a long road.
Speaker 3: Five years.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't realize you had been together that long.
Speaker 5: It was a long time. And I was driving out to Montreal. Do radio finish on Thursday, jump in my car, see her Friday Saturday in Montreal Thursday, Friday Saturday, and drive home Sunday morning, do radio go on the road the next weekend. The weekend after that, would drive back up and it just became.
Speaker 2: A life and what and so what was the conversation like from you being you know, kind of really private about this to then fully having like a reality show online.
Speaker 5: We would private only because there was two reasons. One, yeah, we wanted to make sure that we got along as a couple of ship. We didn't want it to be shtick. And I didn't want to adjudicate this whole thing publicly, like I have a big mouth and immigration is so frustrating that I would have fans would have got sick of here.
Speaker 4: And then again, should we have open our personal life before we even know that? If I could get in here and live here, then we wouldn't have a life from the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that wouldn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: I didn't see any I didn't know what I was going to do if she didn't get in, so there was just nothing beyond that.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't be happy to live with Jim completely privately. I would be completely happy to do that. That would not be any problem.
Speaker 5: It would be hard for me because I'm so public with my life and it was so hard not talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's nice to have yet to have your listeners and fans who love you and care about you and are invested in your life to be along for the ride too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to share that with people, but deserve to hear it.
Speaker 4: Really, everyone thinks that I'm like, oh, she's trying to be this rising star. I just like to have fun on Instagram and they choose to watch sometimes and it's fun.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's clear, because I mean I think you know comedians, I were all like productive of Jim. So there was this kind of initial gaze like what's going on here? But it was like very clear, very quickly that you are actually in love.
Speaker 5: There are people who think, oh, she's using it, Like I get it. I understand how people see it and even when we react interact online. But she's funny and she's mean with her jokes, and that's what that's just perfect.
Speaker 4: Trying to be funny too on the podcast and I'll make a dick joke his mouth, also trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: When people see like two people in love, they're like, what's the cat? Like, everybody's so eager to be like, no, it's it's fucked up somewhere, especially the people that have not had to help a your relationship. I'm curious, Jim, what have you learned about yourself since courting Nikki and being and marrying her.
Speaker 5: That I am? I was kind of looking for something all those years, like you can. I mean, I did pretty much whatever I wanted my whole adult life and still left me in a manic depression. It didn't mean anything. So like this, I'm very happy with Nikki. I don't like everyone was like, wow, if I would, if I went out and cheated, Like, but I really haven't. Like it's crazy that I have because I cheated on everybody else in my life. Oh, she's the first one I've ever been because I know that once I do it, I can't tell myself I've never done it, right, But I'm just ready to. And I love you And it's not worth it. It's just not a.
Speaker 2: Combination of a lot of factors. Who you are, Nikki and then the state in your life that you're that you were.
Speaker 4: Were fought a battle that we didn't know that we would win. So I feel like we fought for this life too.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I had to fight for it. I had to wait for it. I had to fight for it. I had to fly to Norway. I mean we've been to lawyers, three different lawyers.
Speaker 2: Jeez. But I feel like that, like the successful person in you like probably likes that, Like that makes it feel like you earned it.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I know it was not impulsive and.
Speaker 2: You had to interrogate yourself along the way of like I still want to be here, right, I still want to be here right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do. Yeah. It was it was almost like if I was going to bail out. Like now that things even when things are hard here, this is easy. Like nothing will ever be as hard as that five year process. Yeah, maybe for the embassy to open her getting rejected five times, five times.
Speaker 3: Nine months for an appointment. She's in for another nine months.
Speaker 1: For the other episod Like they're trying to make you have a breakdown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really We got like a real immigration education, like you learn everything about it and like I have empathy for people.
Speaker 3: It almost become a lawyer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she well, she actually found stuff in she found something that they that the other lawyers didn't find.
Speaker 4: Second lawyer told us, look, she has a drunk conviction. She'll never get in on immigration purposes for hashish because that's what she's smoking normally, not pot. But but but then I found a little officer's handbook online and it's the only drunk conviction you can get into the States with is fifteen grams are less of marijuana.
Speaker 5: Oh and but but they're like the lawyer goes, that's not hashish, but it's cannabis. Right, So if she she found the thing that said it's it's like less, it's like fifteen thirty grams of pot or six grams of it's five to one. So then the whole thing was, how do we prove that her ticket was for less than six It's a fuck, but we did it by the book. I mean when you do things by the book. The government uses the mail like everything is slow. It's the post office in New York.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Probably New York is the most liberating place I have ever walked. The streets here, no one gives a fuck. I've never had one person tell me anything in New York. Ever, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I feel like if anything, like there's been very few times is that I've witnessed a guy like say something like witness bigotry, and it's like everybody around us is like, what the fuck did you just say?
Speaker 1: Like we all protect each other in the West.
Speaker 3: I feel like a different breed here than I do in Norway.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: When I'm in Norway, it's a lot groggy and very direct, and here, at least you can set yourself for.
Speaker 1: A little yeah and be weird. You can be weird. We just love hot people here. If you're hot yeah.
Speaker 5: Us yeah, or those of us that aren't hot, just be funny, like dance.
Speaker 1: You don't got to be anything other.
Speaker 5: Than yeah, just a disaster. But just be funny as long as you have something to bring.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dated a woman's that's like arm candy, like Nikki, like tall model.
Speaker 5: Fucking I've done, I've done my extra friend, and this is what a fucking dope I am sher? My extra friends are very close. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm friends with every one of my exes except one interesting, way more attractive than I am. Like I've always batted out of my league. I guess you she again being funny? You know, yes, yes, you're right. It does, but it gets you in the door and then you have to But Jen, who I love, is a fucking ferocious, kind of really perceptive person who always takes her side. It's so irritating that I introduced these two. But she'll will be fighting extra friends.
Speaker 4: I'm right too. If we argue, she'll let me know that that's really true.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're right, fucking Jim, Yeah, they can really, I hear it. I'm like so, but I like that she has someone to talk to who I Respecteah, I respect my action.
Speaker 1: She knows you well.
Speaker 3: How long were you together?
Speaker 5: I think it was like two thousand and eleven. We broke up many many years ago, but about three years ago it was a long friends. Yeah. Yeah, she's one of my closest friends.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she's been. She's been a jk ultra. I'll plug her on TikTok. She's like a half a million TikTok followers for her. She's really interesting and she got this great fucking brain.
Speaker 1: Nice. If she loves UFOs, you should have her on your Oh she loves U f.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: Aliens and okay, I gotta have I'm very obsessed. I want to get abducted so bad. I have a new show called Wait What about Aliens?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: And the there's so much the evidence that's out there that is provable is wild.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, guys, why are we talking about this all?
Speaker 3: Have you seen an alien?
Speaker 1: No? I want I mean, I want you so bad. I would That's all I would ever talk about.
Speaker 3: If I did.
Speaker 1: That's why she hasn't.
Speaker 2: Also, a lot of the sightings in the United States started happening in the fifties when the atomic bombs were being built. And I have this theory from all of the literature I've read that aliens could actually save us from ourselves. So I think they're very peace oriented.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe. And the funny part is I believe none of it. I'm one hundred percent skeptic, but I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like, well, show me the proof and that I'll believe it. I think that's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jenda's is very you gotta believe, very very. Jenda is very much and she like I would talk to her as I was driving to see Nikki in Montreal, and Jen can fucking talk and she would like, but on a rant about this stuff, and I'm like, i don't believe any of this, but I'm still really enjoying listening to Yeah, to do a podcast about you have to like she's such a good fucking talker. I'm like, you're making me want to listen about this and it's not.
Speaker 1: And you're a nonbeliever, which is great audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you can get me interested in it, you're really good at talking about it. Yeah, she's great. But anyway, she's also great at fucking taking her side, which is it's annoying, but it's also I'm glad that she has that person in her life.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, I love her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that she knows the core of jem ye. Then good see he's here too, Yeah, bitch about him?
Speaker 2: Are there like points of contention that keep coming up? Like usually couples, like there is like one issue and it's usually not even about something big, but it's something that keeps coming up.
Speaker 3: Always has to win the argument. Oh interesting always?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that just like? Is that? What is that? The comic?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 5: Part of it is? It? Just doesn't like because I think that I'm right, But I also Nikki will cry a lot, fair like we're arguing about something and she'll get very emotional. I've gotten better at shutting the fuck up like in her like she doesn't know the old me, Like this version is much better.
Speaker 4: I know what you're saying. But we argue and we hit a wall and I was started to cry. How dare you still try to win the argument? You know how crazy that? But I know my hormone some transgenct.
Speaker 5: I know I've heard this with tears coming down.
Speaker 3: Enough break already enough with what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 5: But I get very cold when I argue, Like.
Speaker 1: Even that would make me cry.
Speaker 5: I like, I know you're my wife like, I'm not we're not debating that.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at his computer screen and he'll try to lecture me to sometimes.
Speaker 2: This is true, like the age difference.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't work out with him if I didn't have daddy issues. I do have daddy issues. God, my father, he's the closest, one of the closest.
Speaker 1: He's the most what's the daddy issue?
Speaker 4: Then, well, he wasn't in my life when I was younger. I think that that would you know, that would give anyone daddy issues?
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the age and then also I think, like you you mentioned as a joke like you're transgunder you have hormones, but for real, like how how so you're actively taking hormones still, and like how does that affect.
Speaker 3: Her in the same dosage for like eleven years?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And did what was when you started taking them? Did you notice a change in your mood?
Speaker 3: Yes, my boobs were very painful.
Speaker 4: One time in my room, the edge of the door accidentally hitded.
Speaker 3: It was like a few months.
Speaker 1: A tender boob, terrible tender boo.
Speaker 3: It was worse than your toe times ten.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, very very terrible. How old were you when you were like, oh, I'm the wrong gender, Like I'm the gender i'm born and is not the one I want.
Speaker 4: I always walk like this when I was like a little you know, But then when I was like twelve eleven, maybe they're like for real, like way, but I don't want to have a beard. Oh my god, that drives me crazy. I would rather kill myself than have a beard. Oh really, since showing me that, Yeah, so that's how I knew that I have some sort of form of dysphoy it whatever it is. Yeah, and you boys said to your parents yes, And then she took me to a psychologist. And then in Norway they're not just any doctor won't put your man's Yeah, I got to go to the National Hospital. I did that in Oslo, and I thought they were wonderful.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 4: That's good, a lot of therapists and psychologists. And then they put me on the hormone.
Speaker 5: To diagnosis, Like there's a diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: So it seems like while the maybe the population is super fucking judgy and filled with bigotry in that respect, the Government Act makes it so that if you want a transition you can, but it's not like I'm.
Speaker 3: Just putting on this dress and ooho having fun.
Speaker 4: I literally, if I was a man and had to live life as a man, I would definitely not be.
Speaker 1: Alive right right right, And that's such a thing.
Speaker 3: It's didn't live as a woman in a video game.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right right, And it's like, what kind of fucking life is that?
Speaker 2: Like when people can't understand, like why, like the transgender issue in America gets conflated. I think with the news, they give you the headline that's gonna that's gonna piss off the conservative parents the most, and it's like, guys, can we not stop jerking off that one dick of like of this issue, because it's like, if you are born feeling like something isn't right, you have every right to address that and make it right for yourself.
Speaker 5: And then he guy like that, that teacher in Canada who I thought was clearly fetish, like the guy he was a woodshop teacher, and then he just showed up for work with these giant faked hits. They looked like Mickey Dean Motorhead, like these giant breasts.
Speaker 1: Danny Polish, Chuck the comedian.
Speaker 2: He was walking around like he ordered them and was like doing a lot a lot of bits about making fun of this.
Speaker 5: What is he just he No, I don't believe he is.
Speaker 3: I believe it's transgender.
Speaker 4: But he was like a high school teacher and he was teaching kids or whatever, and he had all these h sized.
Speaker 1: Boots, just came in one day with like worse.
Speaker 4: Than drag queen Bianca Delrio. I mean, the teaching then beg and it's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: And it would be pictures of him walking around without them because he goes, oh, no, it's a genetic thing. They're real. But then reporters would catch pictures of him without the breast, just living life in like a regular person.
Speaker 3: Shame on you, because it's like, yeah, it's not weird, fucking weird.
Speaker 4: And even if I saw them in the grocery store or even a strip clump, yeah it's fucking.
Speaker 5: Weird having them this big with the giant nipples and short skirts. Stop it Like that to me was fetish because you're not living your life like that. You're wearing that around high school students, but then people are catching you going to the store and a denim jacket, a T shirt. Where's your breast?
Speaker 1: This is not something you actually need to make you feel.
Speaker 5: Like, this is not how you feel whole like you. I just did my Personally, I didn't believe it. And I think the fact that that gets lumped in and people can't just go to you a fucking idiot. Like people everyone's so scared to get in trouble that it has to all be talked about with the same level of gravity silly.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's very insulting. The expectation of like respect my tits.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's great, dressful you want. They don't wonder why, Like in a school, it just feels fetishy. Yeah, Like I don't you can wear what you want. I don't want to see a male teacher showing up with the assless chaps, right, you know what I'm saying, sir? Yeah, yeah, it'll be weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was.
Speaker 2: I followed, so I do it another like a news show and I there's a trans influencer named Eden the Doll who I follow.
Speaker 3: She's so pretty.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video she posted like a day or two ago.
Speaker 2: It was very interesting and she said that she personally feels that she wasn't born in the wrong body. She said, I don't think God makes mistakes. She's like, I think that I was put on this earth with the challenge that I would need to transition and that is a part of who I am because God knew I could handle that challenge. I thought that was a very interesting take that I had never heard before.
Speaker 1: And I just want to.
Speaker 3: Taybe, that was your power in life, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to challenge those around her with an idea that maybe people can't understand.
Speaker 1: But that's not at all how you felt you felt wrong body or I.
Speaker 4: Just know that what I felt and the feelings that I started feeling around twelve thirty, right, and the real oh my god, the clock is taking I don't want to be a fucking man was real.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I had to tell my mom. Yeah, I had to tell my family, and if I didn't, I don't know what would happened. Terrifying to me.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that you smiled, that's what you said.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do like her view on it, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of like the Wou wou person and me was like, oh, this is I've never heard this expressed in this way, and that's really interesting. But I just also liked that it was a point of view about a trans person from a trans person. When I realized so much of the information that we get, and I think this is a huge problem.
Speaker 1: It's just about people just like you. Do you even know a trans person?
Speaker 2: Fox News every day on the main page there's a story about trans people like they're obsessed, obsessed.
Speaker 4: They called them now, they didn't call them a she. Ten years ago they would say he on TV. I didn't do that anymore, right, So I'm not saying they're not. Oh my god, we love trans people, baby, They've.
Speaker 1: Got really gendering respect, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the world is changing. I really do.
Speaker 4: Ten years ago, I couldn't find any information. And I've said this on a lot of podcasts, but when Caitlyn Jenner went on the magazine for Vanity Fair, yeah, micro countries, we're talking about transgender.
Speaker 3: I was out of the door and out of the claw set.
Speaker 4: And ever since then for me as a foreigner too, being an Internet person, it changed the world to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that, Yeah, I knew when that happened.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's amazing that such a famous family has a person who not only like lived most of their life as a very famous man. And I'm like, wow, now everybody's going to be talking about this in a totally different way for the second sheet.
Speaker 5: But you know, like they're they're fake with like you know, show business, they're they're their allies.
Speaker 2: They're just their frauds, like Titi Bank with the Pride flags on price, Like the fuck up?
Speaker 5: How many when's the last time an actor brought somebody trans to an award show? Pablo Pascal, they brought his sisters transgendercy that's different. That's different than a romantic relationship.
Speaker 1: That's family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, family is different. It's nice that he brought it, but I mean that's not the point of It's.
Speaker 1: Like, try harder, Patrio, We're not buying it.
Speaker 5: A lot of you guys, And I know who you are because I would never say it, because if you want to know who sleeps with trans people, the transpersion, I will tell you, like I got I got the skinny from a lot of girls over the years. But again, it's like, what are you guys doing? Just say it?
Speaker 1: It would be comfortable with who you are. What's the risk somebody's gonna.
Speaker 5: Go ew yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I don't like ingrained homophobia like what or.
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah sure, or the fear of what does it make me? I think that's a lot of it too, because guys are more comfortable being gay and around them. Yeah, but if you come out like as a man, if I say I like somebody trans, what am I am? I gay? Am I straight? That's the problem is the confusing.
Speaker 1: And again brain has a desire to label everything.
Speaker 3: A man who likes a dick is anything but straight.
Speaker 5: No, you say that wrong. You can't be straight. I can't. I was like, you're not straight if you don't like cock, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just my second. If you like cock, then there's something else.
Speaker 2: I thought be so funny, like when men get really insecure about like anybody thinking they could be a little gay, and I'm like, what is more mainly than a guy with his dick out and another guy with his dick out going at it to me.
Speaker 1: That I love?
Speaker 5: Yes, they it's funny to it, but a lot of the problems, like they'll say like, oh, you're totally straight if you're somebody trans with a and it's like, but that's to me, it's not progressive. That's the nineteen fifties idea that being straight is the only good answer. Like we have to somehow segue this back to you being hetero because that's the right answer.
Speaker 4: But what if you're into trans girls and you hate the penis and you don't even like touching it, but you still would marry her. I mean, like one guy that's that's a subject artistic.
Speaker 1: He's still battling himself like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll have that guy.
Speaker 1: On next week.
Speaker 3: Like asexual people.
Speaker 5: There's a difference though, if you meet somebody and you find out, oh, they're trans and whatever, but I don't care about the general It's different if you fall in love with the person first, yeah, and you don't even know. But maybe there's different levels. I'm not an expert, like, and I say it on stage like I don't know neither. I'm not a fucking expert.
Speaker 1: You're only an expert on your life and your experiences.
Speaker 5: It's and I don't try to teach lessons on stage. I talk about it. I don't try to tell people how to feel like I don't give a ship what they walk away with. Yeah, this is what my life is, and it is what it is.
Speaker 4: But Jim is a very honest man, and I'm very lucky. And all the people, my friends and my trans friends do tell me you're lucky. You're very lucky to have landed a man at all. I wish I had a man, they tell me.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's guys are a little weird about it.
Speaker 3: I think it's different to be married.
Speaker 4: I know there's some trans girls who are Yeah, I could never picture that in my life.
Speaker 1: Really, but you just never thought this was an option for you?
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god?
Speaker 2: No, no, wow, So you guys are like living a little fairy tale basically literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Nikki, what have you learned about yourself through marriage?
Speaker 3: I'm funny you never knew that before.
Speaker 5: No, no, really.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little. No, I've learned. I don't know. I've learned how to love.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, come on, you're an old lady. She's an old lays a very old soul, Like it really is crazy soul.
Speaker 1: Excuse her the youngest they can get it.
Speaker 2: So, f.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 1: What's she's she's like?
Speaker 2: They don't like anything old on a woman, except for a soul.
Speaker 5: I will say this, I like the key glazer, but I mean like she's like like like literally an old lady. Like the things that she likes, the reaction to things, it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: But I mean but like caramels original yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a little candy in.
Speaker 3: The ladies they're about to die.
Speaker 4: They always enjoy the best things in line, the little cookies, the toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's mazing. I love old old Norwegian women.
Speaker 5: But she really doesn't. Like it's not just expressed like she literally loves old people.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Instead of going to a hotspot restaurant, I would rather go to a nice, quiet, relaxing, dim house.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's one of those things where that's why we get along.
Speaker 3: Like I hate clubs, Sexton.
Speaker 5: Yes, sex you can do with somebody like who's who's who's hot and young? But you can't live a life just based on being hot and young.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You have to connect mentally on something or you're just you'll go crazy. Yeah you can't.
Speaker 3: Then I was misindependent way before I mention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was your life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was your like life before? Jim?
Speaker 3: I did webcamm oh nice?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the day I turned nineteen, I did that and I go out and I started my life. Nice and yeah, nice, Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 2: What did you did anything surprise you about camming like that? You're like, oh, I like this more than I thought I would.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Thought I was throwing I did great?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she people liked. I would watch. She told me immediately what she did. I didn't care.
Speaker 3: It's in Norwegian.
Speaker 4: I realized that I opened the international door by doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right exactly, because you're your your audience is now.
Speaker 3: The world, the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were the world. Yeah, I would enjoy watching. I was like, yeah, she's sucking. I like being this comfortable, Like the fact that you were that comfortable in front of.
Speaker 3: People is now then I would be naked. Probably it's crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Naked is so like being sexual is just so vulnerable. And I'm like, man, if a strip always said this, like if a strip club had an amateur night where you could wear a mask, oh, doing a second, but like the face, I'm like, don't look at me, look at my pussy, don't look at my eyes.
Speaker 5: Do they have that? That's a great idea, by the way, amateur strip club where you can wear a mask and act it out without afraid of somebody grabbing a cell phone.
Speaker 1: Right, I feel exactly a lot of injuries at that club, the big eye holes. It's like when.
Speaker 2: People think they can do stand up and then get on stage, like, okay, this is a little harder than it looked initially.
Speaker 5: But I'm smart enough to know I could never do what she used to do, Like, I know my dick would be panicking. I would never be able to function.
Speaker 4: I was like eighteen now if I wouldn't be on only fans then, and that would probably be even.
Speaker 1: More Yeah, you'd make a killing.
Speaker 4: She would do well, yeah, because mine was a little old school. I feel the camming. The kids don't really calm anymore. I guess they do now it's more only fans, Yeah, only fans like six figures, yeah, monthly.
Speaker 5: People are five years ago to some people think that we're could they see videos now? There's more videos of Hardline than make for a long time. But she's been out of it for five years. I think a lot of people see that Maison was doing webcam stuff.
Speaker 3: This is long time.
Speaker 5: I'm ye tired.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty six now.
Speaker 1: Honestly, even if you're still doing I'm like nice, probably rich as hell.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't want that though. I wouldn't want to share that energy. That's why, Yeah, I don't want to share that, And I don't want to share her sexual energy with other people.
Speaker 2: And I feel I would feel that way too about me, Like if my partner was sexual publicly, I'd be like, yes, I need.
Speaker 4: A man who feels that way to warn me. I don't want a man who's do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't have that in my life.
Speaker 2: It's like when a guy is like not even a little bit jealous and you're like, come, I being like a.
Speaker 3: Little jealous, like protective.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm not obsessive with it. But I wouldn't want to do it. It's been years and I wouldn't want to doing it because it's like now you're my fucking my wife, Like and even before she was my wife, she was my girlfriend. I'm like, no, I'm not driving six outs, like you know what I mean? Like this is really right right?
Speaker 2: I also like, as a public person, I think we share so much with people already. I want to really important to have some things that are just yours. Yes, because we have less things that are just ours. I think about that a lot when you when you were carrying what was there like a common things that people would ask you for a lot as far as kink or.
Speaker 4: I think most people just wanted to see my deck. I don't know what tell you Like that's really kind.
Speaker 2: Of had the theory that like everybody's I think everybody's a little bit by, but like even like the straightest woman and you show her a picture of like Sidney Sweeney's titties and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, hell, yeah, the best titties I've ever seen. Like her titties make my day.
Speaker 2: Bet yeah, just like just want a motor boat or so bad. But I also have this theory that like everybody, regardless of your gender, regardless of your sexual orientation, is always attracted to like a beautiful woman with a dick, Like I honestly think that you couldn't honestly pull people like if you said no, you'd be lying.
Speaker 1: I have that theory.
Speaker 5: There are guys who like comics I know who have talked about it, and they always will do it, Like I can see a trans girl with a with a girl with a pussy like they like the dick in play. So the fact that they like it even a little in the thing means that they're open to it. Like the fact that it's in the it's in the somehow in the energy and the smoke for you means.
Speaker 3: Octopus porn.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that it's like tie and yes, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Inflatable furries. I've seen it all. What's the weirdest porn you've seen inflatable furries?
Speaker 1: Wow? And the guys it or they're they're just.
Speaker 3: Being blown up and there would be a naked furry.
Speaker 5: It's very weird.
Speaker 1: It is very weird in furry is a lot.
Speaker 3: But the fact that people is turned on by that.
Speaker 2: I watched a whole like vice documentary when I was like probably in high school about furries, and I've never stopped thinking about it's sexual, right, furries are always sexual? Yeah, But I mean it was like literally like you know, just like kind of like, oh, these are the same people I've seen at Disney World. Is there a hole down there and they're fucking after hours?
Speaker 1: Like fascinating? Also, like wouldn't it get so hot?
Speaker 5: I would get and it would smell too? Like I met the Philly fanatic years ago, interviewed Yeah, I interviewed the costumes. No it's a it's a giant.
Speaker 1: It's as Phillies baseball team.
Speaker 5: But he smelled terrible because those uniforms smell so furries probably stink when they take their Yeah, they at you.
Speaker 3: Guys like I think they don't.
Speaker 4: I think they're cute if they're like this, but sual crazes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, were you turned on by.
Speaker 2: But not like making fun of, like truly fascinating, genuinely fascinated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what does it mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess that was like the precursor of Guys We Fought.
Speaker 2: I was just fascinated by it and like feederism because Vice used to be before they became like, you know, doing all the woke, nonsensical taking comedians down shit. Like they were really doing some very interesting work in the sex space.
Speaker 1: Yellue.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I did a show for them, probably twenty fourteen, and only did four episodes. Unfortunately, they were very difficult to deal with. When you saw on the way the Top, everything had to go through a couple of everything up bottle it. So I'm not surprised that eventually things came apart. It just seemed like there was only a few guys making decisions for a massive company. But they did do some great The thing about Joshua Bli, I think it was a General button naked who's now a preacher, was one of those, one of those. Yeah, he's a guy who would like murder. He would fight naked. He was like a warlord, very bad guy. America No, no, no, Africa, like I don't remember where. Maybe Nigeria. Think he's yes, yeah, yeh naked, crazy guy general butt naked and uh you look him in the wood.
Speaker 1: Yea think his name is General butt naked. But it's like, no, he'll fuck you, He'll kill you with his dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people were terrified him. He's a scary guy, kill you.
Speaker 1: With his dick, with his dick out, yeah naked.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You mentioned your fifty five and I'm curious, like, how has your sexuality evolved throughout your life?
Speaker 1: And have you noticed that your.
Speaker 2: Dick's functionality is affected at all by your age?
Speaker 5: A little bit but not crazy because I love like, your pills are great.
Speaker 3: You have a great deck.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: It works?
Speaker 5: Yeah, fabulous. Yeah, I've been lucky, like I'm not. I'm not insecure about my deck.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, but you said pills though a pill I've.
Speaker 5: Taken like I've taken my Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because my hear doesn't make you horny or it just makes you physically.
Speaker 2: Harder, Yeah, physically like it's putting blood in your dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I haven't taken them in a long long time because I would take them a lot of times. They're not even get laid, like just having taste, Like.
Speaker 3: You have a hard dick and awful session.
Speaker 5: But how has it changed?
Speaker 4: If they're with a hard deck and do nothing stupid, I would irritate me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it did well with this hard cock, but I've got mellowed over the years. Like as far as thinking I needed the variety of people, like a lot of it's just greed. It's compulsive over reading. It's it's donuts, it's cookies, it's cake.
Speaker 3: It's like it's consumption selfishness too well.
Speaker 2: A lot of prominent feedback that I've heard from men approaching their fifties or above fifties is that like, oh my god, I could finally think about other things that I'm not just chasing pussy all day and.
Speaker 4: Then thinking about chasing the best man because they're ready to do something else in life, just trying to be this man of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my boyfriend, he's forty, he's been about to be forty nine, and I think he was like a man's which I love a man slut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's singer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, well he sings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: But he's out.
Speaker 2: He got out of his sluttier phase when we started meeting and when we started like dating, dating, and I'm like, this is so convenient. Yeah, but I'm like, wow, a lot of my close male friends of like approaching fifty, I'm like, there's they seem to be very relieved that they're just not thinking about conquering a woman all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you realize, like especially like I didn't get lated in high school, so you get greedy when you get older, and then you when you realize it's addictive and it's not like, yeah, it's more about the idea of it or the concept of it or the dopamine. It wasn't about the.
Speaker 3: Actual physical to not be with people.
Speaker 5: I think it was well, of course, but but I'm like, if I can't be turned on by Nikki, Like I'm so attracted to Nikki that I'm like, you have what you want here, so anything else is irrational. Like it's a.
Speaker 2: Reminding yourself that. Yeah, like searches are going to pop up all the time. You can't girl that, but like talking back to them as.
Speaker 4: Kids, or like you have a Hershey's. But then maybe you want I can't think of a.
Speaker 5: There's another truk white you want to racist pieces? A white mint? What is that?
Speaker 1: A white lint?
Speaker 5: White?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tules.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love this circle with the little soft stuff in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But after if I'm doing if I'm out doing anything else, it's about something else other than sex, because I'm very attracted to her, so it's not like there's nothing else I'm looking.
Speaker 1: For twenty six.
Speaker 2: So also I imagine too fifty five twenty six, like that energy, the youthful.
Speaker 1: I've never thought of dating a.
Speaker 2: Younger guy, and then Karen did it a while ago, and then she was telling me about it. I'm like, there is this beautiful energy of people in their twenties that it's like it's just nice to be around, to be honest, Like it's just really nice.
Speaker 1: So that's another like fun perfect I haven't been broken by the world. Yeah, fun with me now, Yeah, Like I you're to have a vibrant that is.
Speaker 3: I would say it's twenty year old vibrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just like because I'm feeling old now.
Speaker 3: I've been talking talks and jubiderm and one thing.
Speaker 1: Start, it's over the filler.
Speaker 4: Can't be young after a filler I have, So maybe I should talk my youth soon you're too.
Speaker 5: I won't play for I told her I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't care he used the credit card.
Speaker 2: But I think you're But also like, don't start because then you're gonna end up looking like not you later.
Speaker 3: But I just mean like a little preventive, like no.
Speaker 1: Can be preventative. I don't really.
Speaker 4: Before I got Queen Elizabeth before some of her speeches, does she looked like a boat soox face?
Speaker 5: Now? No, but we saw how it worked out for her.
Speaker 2: She dropped dead and it was because of the botox.
Speaker 3: I wish that's what will say.
Speaker 5: The age difference is a weird one, though, like it's people. Some people are like, wow, he dated when she was young? Yeah, I did, fuck you. I'm so sick of people like, what do you think you're gonna shame me for that?
Speaker 2: Do you think this man decades of comedy for nothing to not fuck the youngest possible.
Speaker 3: One I like some respect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I fell in love with that. I fell in love with like the last woman I dated who was quote unquote age appropriate.
Speaker 3: You know, let's not pretend that I was out of church neither, so.
Speaker 5: Helicoptering your dick. I mean it was great.
Speaker 2: Even men about this and talking to about I'm like, oh, I used to think that an older guy that went up like that was interested in a younger woman, like there was a grossness too, But now I'm like, no, I totally get it.
Speaker 1: It's not just the youth, but it's like there is this beautiful.
Speaker 2: Rejuvenating vibe becoming omitting from all young people that's like just nice.
Speaker 5: And they're more attractive. Let's stop pretending I think I was like a twenty five year old guy. I'm a fucking.
Speaker 3: Idiot, okay, And they have new inspirations of.
Speaker 1: Being Yeah, you're not jaded yet, and it's like it's a very valuable I.
Speaker 3: Haven't seen the realities. Yeah, so they can still have.
Speaker 5: But the last one I did, who was who people would say age appropriate, was like in her, who's now in her, I'm fifty five, she probably forty eight now, but literally a couple months in the relationships, she's like, we're like, I want to get engaged because she wanted to have a baby. Oh yeah, And the bottom line is, I'm like, I'm wasting your time. I don't want children. But any woman who was in my age group quote unquote, like in their late thirties early forties back then, wanted kids, Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't want nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a hot young wife, apartment comedian, yeah, grey, career trans.
Speaker 7: You just say no hair dress, Yeah, no, I love it.
Speaker 5: No pregnancy.
Speaker 1: How is it for you dating an older man? I love it being married to an older man.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it when he's away from his face.
Speaker 5: I do that. My eyes are getting shitty. I got my glasses. But she functions well with an older person. Yeah. We uh, we do pretty well because she's not a club person. Like we like the type, same type of things, Like I really do like the old lady restaurants and the quiet like and he loves that, Like, I can't be with someone who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you have any like before you actually got married, did you have any questions about or conversations about long term Like, Hey, I'm going to be really old.
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 5: You know, Olivia Soprano, You have no idea how many times she says to me the.
Speaker 1: Rest of the last half of my life by myself.
Speaker 5: You're gonna die before me all the time.
Speaker 4: I have a Serra family in America, and I'm like, who's going to get my jewelry bar? Right?
Speaker 1: What's how you make those friendships? Girls solidify them?
Speaker 2: But no, there is something like I'm dating a guy who's ordered the Maid. I'm like, probably, statistically you're going to die before me. And that's you know, just I say that, Just say that out loud so I can get comfortable with it. But then it's like and then you live, you know, the last couple of decades. Maybe you date somebody, maybe you don't, but like that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's important for me to tell Jim because I have never had a job, so I don't really know how to work anything.
Speaker 3: I don't have really a bank account.
Speaker 5: You do a bank account.
Speaker 1: You were making money? That was a job as like cam is like a very lucrative job.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but I've never handled anything in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, So are you, So are you handling things in your life now to kind of prepare it?
Speaker 1: Because Jim, I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, around seventy years okay, I clean, I mean a long ways laundry every day.
Speaker 3: I'll do anything he'll ask me.
Speaker 5: But it's one of those things. Right, we got our bank account. I'm like, you have to learn how to handle finances because I will be dead before you, So I want her to be at least set off.
Speaker 2: A couple of Instagram there's this one woman called her First one hundred K who like gives financial advice to women mainly, but like the way she talks about it.
Speaker 1: It makes you get so excited to invest.
Speaker 2: And she tells you all of the bullshit scams it's enough, all for it.
Speaker 1: And missus dow Jones too, those are two great accounts.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. I think I'm like numbered dyslexic. I don't know what the word is.
Speaker 1: He has an accountant, I do, You're not number.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna die before him again, the.
Speaker 2: Accountants bars, there'll be someone else at the accounting firm.
Speaker 5: Actually there's one person left in each field, one accountant.
Speaker 4: And if I get a new accountant, then they're rude and steal everything when you're dead.
Speaker 1: But someone who knows Barry, that's.
Speaker 5: A real thought though, Like this is what I deal with. But what if they they won't you don't sign up a powerful turney. Well again, I try to help her with this stuff. So she's ready, I'll be lady off the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, But like I died for a while and fifty five.
Speaker 2: Long ways ago, you person, but also too like for you, Nikki, like just existing in a relationship. You want to feel like you have this independence, should you know, just for you.
Speaker 4: I have no family in America. I think that's a big part of it. I know anyone that's scary. No one here, Jim. Jim is my only person and guardian in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we all got to hang out more.
Speaker 2: You got we're going to get your good friends circle and go like close friendships are like the zest of life.
Speaker 4: But now I've been doing so many things with him that I almost don't have time. I've been going to we're going to go to Austin.
Speaker 1: When he goes to all those road gigs that you're not going to be on. Yeah hang out yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. The first comedian who's not sober.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we want, but I want to get friends. I'm like, I don't want you to just have me, because again, I don't I have friends, So I want you to have people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think one thing like societally that we've noticed, at least in America is like, you know, for the longest time, we thought it was okay to rely on your romantic partner for every need you have, and it's like, when you think about it, that's too much pressure for both of you, guys.
Speaker 1: And also you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket.
Speaker 4: Well, Europeans will probably hate me for saying this, but I feel like Americans are so nice. They're the best. They're my favorite kind of people. They're just so nice to me. Everyone's been so nice.
Speaker 1: We're transparent.
Speaker 2: I think that's what you're about Other places, you know, you know people are gonna be nicer.
Speaker 1: Just that is true. Well, I'm just thirty three. Come back and tell me, well, I.
Speaker 4: Just feel like it's been really really nice, better than I thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, people have been better than I thought too.
Speaker 1: Like you else, like, did you have any friends? Say some dumb shit.
Speaker 5: A couple here and there, but nothing crazy. But I can sniff it out. Like there's certain people I look at. I'm like, what do you think I'm at my age? I don't know how you feel, dummy, Yeah, of course I do. What do you think I've maybe I've been a living doing this for thirty two years, and you think I don't sniff it out when you're a little shitty about it. Of course I do.
Speaker 2: This is but this is also like anyone who's known you for I don't know, five minutes.
Speaker 1: This is not like no one who could be shocked.
Speaker 5: Like the idea that I will occasionally accomplis. Fans are like I didn't know he was gay. It's like, first of all, where have you been since two thousand and three? I've been talking about this publicly for over twenty years? Right, you haven't heard it? Then you haven't been listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's part of what it's part of your emotional intelligence is how open you are with it and how and you're written pieces.
Speaker 1: On it, Like I mean like, yeah, I would say you've been doing some ground breaking work in this fields.
Speaker 5: Who he was?
Speaker 3: Because you talked about something trans interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, did you know, like, how did.
Speaker 4: You know that he was a comedian? I just thought he was some Guyson of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a guy, a guy who had some trans expertise.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'm so dumb. I didn't even know what comedy was. I didn't understand that that was like a thing like music.
Speaker 5: Who's this little, fat headed, blinking man who likes wait.
Speaker 1: Do you not have stand up comedy? Like stand up comedians in.
Speaker 3: Norway even know comedy? Was literally laughing such a blonde.
Speaker 5: No, she's there very again, they're very literal. The first time she came to one of my shows, I'm not sure. It's just twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Sure standing with material.
Speaker 5: I didn't this guy I was talking to, he's a comicy he goes that blonde it was with you didn't laugh once. I'm like, yeah, it's just from Norway. I got it.
Speaker 1: That's really funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, but you just get used to it. The uh, the stair. But she laughs at weird things like it's a different it's a different button.
Speaker 3: I know it's material.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm watching something on replay, just knowing that it's material.
Speaker 2: You like off the coff what you're saying about Russians have a very weird sense of humour, But I find Russian sense of humor so fucking funny. There's this Instagram account called like look at that Russian and it's just Russian.
Speaker 1: People doing ship Then you're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But that's they have a very similar mentality, I think to Norwegian's in the way they approach being funny. Yeah, they're right next door to each other. But that's that's the mentality Northern that's still Russian.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 2: So do you have any Like I was gonna say that you have any future plans, but.
Speaker 1: Really just live your life. I have a future plan, oh, singular to get a dog.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking. I was like, oh, do you have any pets?
Speaker 3: I really want dogs?
Speaker 2: Make friends on the dog with other dog owners, Like, it's a really social thing that I do.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of a small dog. However, what I don't like is knowing that my wife Elvira from Scarface, who would who would not be walking it the fucking shades, aren't you. I'm gonna get struck walking this little ship machine. That's what I don't want.
Speaker 4: I don't walk the dog. And I'm ready for a dog. That's what I need in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, but wait, this is crapy. But know for Instagram you have a balcony.
Speaker 5: Right, I do have a terrorists and we could exactly.
Speaker 2: So if you get a really small dog, you can train it to do the balcony peeing. And I also learned like walking is not so much about exercise for dogs, especially like the little dogs. It's more like the sense that is mentally stimulating them.
Speaker 1: Yes, so a really little dog, you.
Speaker 2: Can kind of just treat it as like a purse, you know, a person animal. I really want to so I think this, I think this is going to work out. I'm very but please adopt it. Don't buy it from like a rescue.
Speaker 5: No puppy bill, There's there's going.
Speaker 3: To be no cruelty in the picture.
Speaker 4: But I've had so much baggage in my life that I don't think I can have another piece of baggage in my home.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, just a.
Speaker 2: Damaged dog emotionally, get a puppy.
Speaker 1: Rescue a puppy from a rescue. Yeah, you can get puppy.
Speaker 3: Puppies will be scared from before.
Speaker 1: Because they haven't like get one. Like there's the ones that like fresh.
Speaker 2: They will literally have the mom dog will have the litter while she's already in the care of someone who's not abusive.
Speaker 1: They usually announce it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it's not you're not getting a dog that has weird habits that you don't know, like the guard watch totally, the one I hypoallergenic. Like the little cavapoos are very cute. I would is that old?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's so many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like and then yeah, yeah, oh yeah, my dog. I have a mini miniature Wiener dog. Harsonoun adopted a high broad allergenic dog, Rufe is very cute.
Speaker 1: You'll like, I.
Speaker 5: Need a I need a little I wouldn't mind it for that reason. I think it'd be kind of cute. But I know she'll let it on the bed, which I don't want fucking thing. I'll be tinkling around with the bell. I know it'll drive me because, oh, put your kiss posters on the wall. I know when I lay them out to flatten them when I can all rolled. Sometimes we're in the living room.
Speaker 3: I mean there's all the time. Every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a few kiss posters and uh, but I know some dogs and will walk over and be like, I'm just very panicky about the dog, but I would get one for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, yeah, we'll.
Speaker 5: Do it, but I want to make sure you'll take care of it. And what about when we.
Speaker 1: Fly, Well you get a yeah, hot tip.
Speaker 2: It's easy to get a service license and then have the dog trained for service. I mean, I don't know if you've have if either of you had any anxiety disorders or anything like that.
Speaker 5: You like, yeah, aren't they not letting that anymore?
Speaker 1: That's emotional support. Emotional support they.
Speaker 3: Are going for. Can I appear or are we going for a few more minutes?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Just actually we got the wrap sign so yeah. Uh but yeah, you can get a service license, you know, and do the training.
Speaker 5: Like a legit one that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, because I have I have a service.
Speaker 2: License for my dog, so you can bring that train and touch point therapy your dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't with a small dog anyways, put you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: But but my dog isn't a service and he just goes in a carrier under the front.
Speaker 1: Seeah No, no, putting it with the luggage is even be it should not be.
Speaker 2: Also, if you actually look up the stats, so many dogs are are dying and they don't and they don't they won't report them like very publicly, but it's completely And.
Speaker 5: Why are they dying? Is that the freezing.
Speaker 1: Underneath it's not meant for a living thing down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean but unfortunately for some dogs, it's the only way they can try.
Speaker 5: Big dogs like.
Speaker 2: Justin who is a dog trained or he has a giant pipple, nam Brutus, who is just amazing. He'll buy a plane ticket for the dog.
Speaker 5: Sat but can you do that with a pit bull. You can bring it on if you buy the seat.
Speaker 1: But it still has to be okay to travel. And yeah, yeah he has. Honestly, you got her in the country after all that headache, this.
Speaker 2: Dog, sh it's gonna be went a dog in two weeks deadline, Love it, Love it.
Speaker 1: Writing his Wife's Life, Jim, you gotta you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It is dog dog. I'm gonna show off on Instagram every day.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on the phrase, Jim, happy wife, happy life. It's true, it really is true, but at the behest of your own happiness or like you know, because I always heard that phrase, and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: But then the husband is the husband had.
Speaker 4: To tell him that I've left my family and my country. I want to have fun every day.
Speaker 2: Wow yeah day and be like old ladies stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's yeah, but I've heard that I left every day it's a blessing and I'm going to live life as such.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have depressing days.
Speaker 5: Happy wife, happy life is true because it usually is like there's nothing that's going to sacrifice my happiness for her. Like, occasionally there's things that cross over that I don't want that she does.
Speaker 3: We argue. We always say sorry, even if it's after an hour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of times she'll just go just apologize. I'm like, I don't feel sorry at all, but she goes just say you're sorry. I'm all right, I'm sorry, and I do feel better. Like it does. It does take some of the scheme out of it. But yeah, I want her to be happy. I don't like when she's said I feel terrible, So yeah, yeah, I do love her. I'm very happy when she's happy. And we're doing our YouTube channel and it's fun, like it's legit fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun to watch.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I think she's really funny and like way she is. Anyone who thinks she stepped in to do this, it was my fucking idea.
Speaker 4: I didn't even want the YouTube show. I told Jim, Oh my god, can we not know you?
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, no, it's it all happened because you were like excited about it, and I kind of assumed exactly what it was like.
Speaker 3: You were like funny, been public.
Speaker 4: Now the more comfortable I've gone to this is so much more different than when I did before.
Speaker 1: You know, right, you're here.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Would you guys like to promote and plug.
Speaker 5: And on YouTube? And the podcast is called sword Fighting Perfect Yeah, and episode four actually with Chloe's She's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I love Chloe. Yeah, she was great tomorrow right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. Thank you for saying that. I already knew.
Speaker 5: That's awesome my gigs if you want to come see me, but the YouTube. But by the time this Arizon, when does this come out?
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'll be back from Texas.
Speaker 1: But just to put your social media handles in the description the.
Speaker 3: YouTube channel, people like this and that couch. I almost want to bring it home.
Speaker 1: It only broke once. Yeah, real, ameliaire heard couch builders.
Speaker 3: You it's the stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, thinking found it Amazon.
Speaker 1: We we didn't come in together. Yeah, and it came in a boo. Yeah. It wasn't just screwing the legs. But we did it.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask anyone for help. We didn't hire a task rabbit. We were the task rab.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 1: One of the episodes that you know visibly, yeah, next day, Yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 5: So did you buy the buttons individually?
Speaker 1: Makers? But I love that you believe that we could be Thank you. That was very complimentary, truly good husband. Yes, yes, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: This has been Guys We Fucked, the anti slut shaving podcast.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you next Friday.
Speaker 2: Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen.
Speaker 1: Suck my wet ass pussy. Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in there. Let's keep it.
Speaker 5: The curse.
Speaker 3: From your rig to. That's like.
Speaker 1: Loveing maths.
Speaker 4: You move.
Speaker 1: Across the table.
Speaker 3: All myb.
Speaker 2: I swear.
Speaker 5: Hazels from the stave.
Speaker 6: Could do.
Speaker 1: Swallow, try let this one go. I squat up
Speaker 4: H